A Court of Roses β†  Peeta Mell...

By seIcouth

❝I asked him for it. For the blood, for the rust, for the sin. I didn't want the pearls other girls talked ab... More

epigraph
00 ; The Games Our Children Play
01 ; The First Lesson is Fear
02 ; Chariots
03 ; The Making of A Weapon
04 ; Glitz and Glamour
05 ; Careers
06 ; In The Trees
07 ; Enemy Fire
08 ; Heroes
09 ; Bloody Trail
10 ; Weight of War
11 ; Nightlock
Epilogue

intro / disclaimer

31.8K 704 39
By seIcouth

❝I asked him for it. For the blood, for the rust, for the sin. I didn't want the pearls other girls talked about, or the fine marble of palaces, or even the roses in the mouth of servants. I wanted darkness, - I wanted him.❞

I DON'T OWN THE HUNGER GAMES OR ANY OF IT'S PLOT LINES. I DO, HOWEVER, OWN EMBERLY HAWKE AND HER PLOT LINES WITHIN THE BOOK.

I'M SO EXCITED TO START THIS STORY, SINCE IT'S THE STORY THAT GOT ME STARTED ON WATTPAD INT EH FIRST PLACE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY EMBERLY AS A CHARACTER, BECAUSE I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO CHERISH HER AS MUCH AS I DO.

SHE'S PLAYED BY THE QUEEN CRYSTAL REED AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH AS EMBERLY, AND THIS IS MY FIRST HUNGER GAMES FANFICTION EVER, SO BARE WITH ME. YES, I'LL BE EDITING IT AS I POST A NEW CHAPTER SINCE THIS BOOK AS SO MANY PLOT-HOLES BUT YEAH, IT'LL STILL GOING TO BE THE SAME STORY BASE AS BEFORE.

THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-WROTE AND CORRECTED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...
229K 4.2K 38
[1] The Fighter (Finnick Odair) [1] -- The rewrite of this story. The Granite family have no luck in life. They constantly battle every day struggles...
335K 9.2K 40
You're in your senior year at the Academy when Doctor Gaul decides alongside her gamemakers that the mentorship program should be reinstated. You're...
4.5K 189 58
Book 1~The Taste Of Death ** She lived a simple life in District 14. In a cold and barren and desolate land. Where the only thing that lived well wer...