BLACK ICE, jon snow

Door Thiamstan

๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š! โž IN WHI... Meer

๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š โ–ฌ winter is coming
๐™ž. the north
๐™ž๐™ž. falling slowly
๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž. sworn protector
๐™ž๐™ซ. pretty girl
๐™ซ. women can't rule
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž. king and queen of the north
๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ž๐™ž. under the covers
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค โ–ฌ until the end of my days
๐™ž๐™ญ. queen taliana
๐™ญ. another woman?
๐™ญ๐™ž. the end of us

๐™ซ๐™ž. we have jamie lannister

383 21 0
Door Thiamstan

CHAPTER SIX
❝ we have jamie lannister ❞
act one . winter is coming

SHE DIDNT CRY, when Robb left her tent. Though she felt like crying she didn't. Instead Taliana took a deep breath before walking out of her tent, they had a war to plan.

They had travelled to the bridge spanning the Twins, Taliana stood by Robb's side as Theon shot down a raven. Taliana pretend nothing had happened between her and Robb even though everyone could hear what had happened.

Robb picked up the letter that the raven Theon had shot had, "It's a birthday message to his grand-niece Walda," Robb speaks looking at the peace of parchment.

"Or so Walder Frey would have you think."

    Lady Catelyn spoke, "Keep shooting them down. We can't risk Lord Walder sending word of your movements to the Lannisters."

"He's grandfather's bannerman. We can't expect his support?" Robb asks, "Expect nothing of Walder Frey and you'll never be surprised. Look," Robb turns to see bannermen.

"Father rots in a dungeon. How long before they take his head? We need to cross the Trident and we need to do it now," Robb makes known and Taliana nods, "Just march up to his gates and tell him you're crossing. We've got five times his numbers. You can take the Twins if you have to," Theon makes a suggestion.

"Not in time. Tywin Lannister marches north as we speak," Taliana then speaks up, "Tywin has many soldiers, he's ruthless. He would stop at nothing until he got what he wanted."

Lady Catelyn nods, understanding what Taliana is speaking of, "The Freys have held the crossing for 600 years, and for 600 years they have never failed to exact their toll."

"Have my horse saddled and ready." Robb ordered one of his men, "Enter the Twins alone and he'll sell you to the Lannister's as he likes," Theon spoke up, "Or throw you in a dungeon. Or slit your throat," Which made Taliana smirk.

    "My father would do whatever it took to secure our crossing.Whatever it took. If I'm going to lead this army, I can't have other men doing my bargaining for me," Robb announced looking at the tower, "I agree, I'll go," Lady Catelyn says to her son, "You can't!" Theon insisted, "I have known Lord Walder since I was a girl. He would never harm me," Taliana then spoke up, "I'll go too!"

     "You can't!" Robb spoke, "Oh don't start pretending you care for me now!" Taliana whispered to Robb, Lady Catelyn and Theon looked at each other knowingly.

     "Taliana, if something happens in there and i'm not there..." Taliana wanted him to say it, say that he cares for her, "Taliana... Robb is right, you can't... Lord Walder will send word to the Lannister's since you are the Queen's daughter and the newly kings sister," Lady Catelyn tells her which makes Taliana sigh looking away.

    The bannermen were coming closer to them, Taliana knew while Lady Catelyn tried to convince Lord Frey, this would be the time to speak to Robb.

——————୨୧——————

    TALIANA STOOD OUTSIDE ROBB'S TENT, "Robb? May I speak to you?" Taliana called out, "Come," Robb called out and Taliana walked in his tent, "I wasn't expecting to see you," He spoke as Taliana awkwardly stood there.

"Is this a bad time?" Taliana asks and Robb widened his eyes and shook his head no, "No! No... I want to speak to you," Taliana softly smiled at his words.

"What happened the other night..." Taliana started but Robb cut her off, "Taliana... I never wished to hurt you, you mean a lot to me.." He whispered the last part, "You care for me?" Taliana asked, "You know I care..." Robb stepped forward closer to Taliana, "I want to marry you," Robb stopped in front of her, they stood there staring into each other's eyes, until Robb slowly moved his hand up to meet her face, cupping her face in his hand.

     Taliana tried not to blush, "A war most likely will start if your mother won't give back my father, and I want you by my side as my wife," Robb looked down to her lips but fixed his eyes back up to her eyes.

     Taliana's heart was beating fast, faster then normal. She didn't know if it was from Robb touching her or him being so close, or him wanting her as his wife.

"I want to be your wife as well," Taliana whispered, "Very well then," Robb say leaning forward and softly putting his lips on hers, Taliana heart stopped, she didn't know what to do, she's never kissed anyone before.

Robb pulled away, "I shouldn't of–" Robb went to turn away from the Princess in front of him, but Taliana grabbed his hand, turning him back to her, "I want to."

Taliana did what he did to her, she put one of her hand on his cheek and the other on his chest, and she leaned into him, putting her lips on his.

Robb kissed her back, and Taliana just followed the rhythm of Robb's lips. Robb moved his hands down to her waist, making Taliana gasped.

Robb walked the two towards his bed, slowly leaning Taliana down on his bed, making them pull away, Robb leaned on top of her, "Is this okay?" Robb asked and Taliana nodded again, "Yes."

Robb dropped his head down and started to kiss Taliana's neck, Taliana's breathe hitched, as she felt his lips on her neck, she bit her lips from making the noises that wanted to leave her mouth. Robb moved back up to Taliana and kissed her lips again, his hand running down her body.

——————୨୧——————

TALIANA SAT BESIDE ROBB WHEN THE TENT WHIPPED OPEN AND LADY CATELYN CAME IN, all the men stood up along with Robb and Taliana.

"Well? What did he say?" Robb asks, "Lord Walder has granted your crossing. His men are yours as well ... Less the 400 he will keep here to hold the crossing against any who would pursue you," Lady Catelyn spoke which made Taliana smile.

"And what does he want in return?" Robb asks, knowing that Lord Frey would want something in return, "You will be taking on his son Olyvar as your personal squire. He expects a knighthood in good time," Robb nodded, "Fine, fine."

"And Arya will marry his son Waldron when they both come of age," Lady Catelyn speaks and Taliana wanted to let out a laugh, she knew Arya wouldn't do it, "She won't be happy about that."

  Taliana could see on Lady Catelyn's face that there was more, "And?" Taliana asked, "And when the fighting is done...You will marry one of his daughters. Whichever you prefer. He has a number he thinks will be... suitable," Taliana stopped and looked confused, "What? No."

"He's already getting wed my lady," Theon spoke, "Yes, which is why you two will marry very soon, and we will find someone better to marry one of his daughters."

Taliana liked that idea better then Robb marrying someone else, "Robb will marry Taliana–" Lady Catelyn nods, "And when the war is over we tell Lord Frey that someone else will marry his daughter?" Theon asks, "Yes."

"I consent, of this plan," Robb speaks looking at Taliana. Before walking away making Taliana follow him.

——————୨୧——————

      TALIANA SAT ON HER HORSE WITH LADY CATELYN AND RODRIK CASSAL, "We should go my lady's,"

     "No!" Lady Catelyn speak, "My lady," Taliana then spoke up, "She said no, we are not leaving until we see Robb," Lady Catelyn looked at Taliana with a small smile.

   Taliana was worried for her betrothed, "I'm worried..." Taliana mumbled but just then they heard horses, and Taliana saw Robb. Taliana and Catelyn smiled with tears in their eyes.

     "By the time they knew what was happening, it had already happened," Robb spoke throwing Jamie Lannister on the ground, "Hello uncle," Taliana smirked, standing beside Robb and Catelyn, "Ah Taliana, what a pleasure seeing you here," Jamie spoke sarcastically, making her roll her eyes, "Lady Stark. I'd offer you my sword, but I seem to have lost it," Jamie spoke, he was all bloody up and dirty.

    "It's not your sword I want. Give me my daughters back. Give me my husband," Catelyn spoke cold, "I've lost them too, I'm afraid," Taliana rolled her eyes, "Uncle, don't lie," Then another voice spoke up, "Kill him Robb, send his head to his father."

     "You will do no such thing," Taliana spoke, Robb glanced at her, "Killing Jamie, will do nothing but make things worse," Jamie smirked at his niece, "Ah my little nieces knows best."

     "He's more use to us alive than dead," Robb spoke which made Taliana smile softly, "Take him away and put him in irons," Catelyn spoke and Lord Umber pulled Jamie up and put his sword to his neck, "We could end this war right now, boy, save thousands of lives. You fight for the Starks, I fight for the Lannisters. Swords or lances, teeth, nails ... choose your weapon and let's end this here and now," Jamie spoke, "If we do it your way, Kingslayer, you'd win. We're not doing it your way," Robb ended and Lord Umber took Taliana's uncle away.

     All Robb's men started to cheer for capturing Jamie Lannister. Theon walked closer to Robb, "I sent 2,000 men to their graves today," Robb spoke sadly, "The bards will sing songs of their sacrifice," Theon told him, "Aye. But the dead won't hear them. One victory does not make us conquerors. Did we free my father? Did we rescue my sisters from the Queen? Did we free the North from those who want us on our knees? This war is far from over," Robb finished his speech and walked away.

     Taliana took off after Robb, "Robb!" He turned to her, she ran up to him and embraced Robb, wrapping her arms around his waist, "Never leave again!" She laughed, which made Robb smile, "I was worried."

    Taliana let go of him and Robb gently grabbed her face and put his lips to hers, "No need to worry princess, i'm here," He whispered against her lips.

    Taliana wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer to her as she kissed him.

𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴...
this chapter honestly makes me
feel better, since this is the episode
of ned dies in. So that makes the
next chapter where Robb becomes
"king of the north"

-b

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

22.9K 660 59
Forgotten. Overlooked. Aryadne Baratheon is the eldest of the King's children and yet she is known by few. There is a cost when you take a bright min...
234K 8.8K 190
Aelinor Baratheon stands out in her family. She doesn't have the golden hair and green eyes of her mother and younger siblings. Nor does she have bla...
52.3K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
7.3K 358 26
โ˜… THE LAST DRAGON, maelys targaryen โ˜† THE HISTORIAN, kyra baratheon โ˜… THE BETTER BROTHER, rylon baratheon โ˜† THE FEARLESS, kiren lannister โ˜… THE VALIA...