The Secretary of a Cold CEO (...

By Insane_adolfa

What It's Like to Be the Secretary of a Cold CEO? Y/N has been working as a secretary at Jeon Enterprises, a... More

Character intro and Copyright
Chapter 1: I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again (Edited)
Chapter 3: Sorry, sir, I can't accept this gift
Chapter 4: Is this your locket?
Chapter 5: So you are saying Y/n is Miho?
Author announcement
Chapter 6: You were having a nightmare.
Chapter 7: Lee Cha-Jung... yes, I remember her.
Chapter 8: Lazy Sunday?

Chapter 2: What's wrong sir? There must be some misunderstanding.

138 8 1
By Insane_adolfa

Y/n eyes filled with tears

Jungkook: Answer me Miss Seo Mi-ri

Everyone was shocked to hear Seo Mi-ri's name from Jungkook's mouth. y/n was confused.

Jungkook: why are you quiet Miss Seo Mi-ri

Seo Mi-ri flinched at the sudden shout of Jungkook

Seo Mi-ri: (fumbled) What's wrong sir? There must be some misunderstanding

Jungkook plays a video on his phone, can you please explain this Miss Seo Mi-ri

Everyone's eyes widened by seeing the video

Flashback

After lunch, Y/N went to the restroom. During her absence, Seo Mi-ri decided to mess up Y/N's presentation to ruin her chances of a successful meeting.

Seo Mi-ri: (To herself) That Y/N thinks she's so much better than me. Well, I'm going to show her who's real queen here.

(Seo Mi-ri goes over to Y/N's desk finds the client files and switches them out for some other documents.)

Seo Mi-ri: (To herself) There. That should do it. Now, let's see how Y/N likes it when she loses this big deal.

This meant the clients would get the wrong information about the product, and it was likely to create confusion during the meeting.

When Y/N returned from the restroom, she got a call. After receiving the call she went to call Jungkook

Y/N: "Sir, the clients are here. Let's go."

Jungkook: "Alright, I'm on my way."

During the second meeting, Y/N unknowingly used the tampered documents. She accidentally gives the clients incorrect information about the product. The clients are upset and confused, and they start to lose interest in the deal.

Present

Jungkook was Fuming in anger

Jungkook: (Furious) Miss Seo Mi-ri! Why did you do this? You know right I had liars and getting played. You know how important that deal was because of you I had almost lost that deal.

Seo Mi-ri: (Kneeling) I'm sorry, sir. I was just jealous of Y/N. She's so much better than me at everything.

Jungkook: (Shakes his head) That's no excuse. You tampered with the client files! Do you know how much damage you've caused?

Seo Mi-ri: (Tears streaming down her face) I'm so sorry, sir. I didn't mean to.

Jungkook: (Scoffs) You didn't mean to? You're a grown woman. You know the difference between right and wrong. You chose to do this, and now you have to pay the consequences.

Seo Mi-ri: (Pleading) Please, sir. Don't fire me. I have a family to support.

Jungkook: (Looks at her coldly) I don't care. You've cost me a very important business deal. And because of you, I blamed Miss Y/N.

Seo Mi-ri's eyes widen in surprise.

Jungkook: (Continues) She's one of my best employees, and she's done nothing to deserve that. I will never forgive you for that.

Seo Mi-ri collapses to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably.

Jungkook: (Turns to leave) Get out, Miss Seo Mi-ri. You're no longer an employee of this company.

Seo Mi-ri was still sobbing and pleading with Jungkook

Jungkook: I said Get out Miss Seo Mi-ri before I call the guards.

Jungkook stands in the middle of his office for a moment, his fists clenched tightly. He feels a surge of anger and guilt at the same time. He's angry at Seo Mi-ri for betraying him and for hurting Y/N. But he's also guilty of yelling at Y/N in the first place. He knows that she didn't do anything wrong.

Jungkook in mind: I would have let you go if it was just about a deal but because of you I shouted at My Y/n she cried. I will never let you go for that.

A/n entry

A/n (fake cough): Come on Mr Bunny, just tell her already you like her

Jungkook(cold): Hey you, why are you here?

A/n: It's my story....so obviously I can be here. Btw when are you confessing your feelings to her

Jungkook (shout): Leave before I fire you.

A/n: (flinched) Okay okay, I'm leaving. but

Jungkook (Annoyed): Now what?

A/n: (sticking her tongue out) I don't work for your company. you can never fire me.

Jungkook: Aish I swear, I'm gonna kill you.

A/n runs

Jungkook takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself down. I need to apologize to Y/N and make things right. But I don't know how? I think I should ask for help from Eun-woo.

Eun Woo is his business partner and his friend since high school. He goes towards Eun-woo's cabin.

Jungkook: (Knocking on the door) "Eun-woo?"

Cha Eun Woo: (From inside the cabin) "Come in."

Jungkook: (Opens the door and walks in) "Hey, Eun woo."

Cha Eun Woo: (Looks up from his desk) "Hey, Jungkook. What's up?"

Jungkook: (Sits down in the chair across from Cha Eun Woo) "I need your help."

Cha Eun Woo: (Raises an eyebrow) "Oh yeah? What with?"

Jungkook: (Hesitates for a moment) "I messed up."

Cha Eun Woo: (Leans forward) "How so?"

Jungkook: (Takes a deep breath) "I yelled at Y/N yesterday. And it was all my fault."

Cha Eun Woo: (Listens patiently)

Jungkook: (Continues) "Seo Mi-ri tampered with the client files, and I didn't even realize it. I just blamed Y/N without even giving her a chance to explain herself."

Cha Eun Woo: (Nods understandingly)

Jungkook: (Looks down at his hands) "I feel so bad about it. I don't know how to make it up to her."

Cha Eun Woo: (Curious) "Do you like Y/n?."

Jungkook: (Looks up at Cha Eun Woo) "What? No"

Cha Eun Woo: (Smiles) "Come on Jungkook, I know since we were kids. You can't hide it from me"

Jungkook: "Believe me it's nothing like that"

Cha Eun Woo: (Smiles) "Btw when are you confessing your feelings to her"

Jungkook (firm): Please Eun Woo stop it. I don't love Miss Y/n, you already know about my past.

Cha Eun Woo: (Sigh) "You should move on Jungkook, you are stuck on false hope."

Jungkook: It's my own decision, leave it. You just tell me what should I do"

Cha Eun Woo: (Stands up and walks around his desk) "First, you need to apologize to her. Sincerely."

Jungkook: (Nods) "I know."

Cha Eun Woo: (Puts a hand on Jungkook's shoulder) "And then, you need to show her that you trust her. That you believe in her."

Jungkook: (Looks at Cha Eun Woo with determination) "Okay, then?"

Cha Eun Woo: (Teasing) "Then give her a gift and then confess to her."

And starts running

Jungkook: (Stands up) "You are dead today, come here."

Chasing Cha Eun woo

A/n: Seriously, when are these guys going to grow up?

Cha Eun-woo: (Flirty) "Ohh, hi A/n! It's been a long time."

A/n: (flirting back) "Hii handsome, how are you"

Jungkook: Eun woo, First catch this girl, I need to give her a good lesson today. Always meddle in others' business.

Eun Woo: "Hey at least spare this young lady"

A/n: (Scared) "Gotta go, bye. Text me later *wink*"

Eun woo: "Hehe sure *wink back*

A/n runs

After chasing each other for some time they sit on the couch

Cha Eun Woo (while catching their breath): "I just want you to be happy and settle down. And return to that old kind Jungkook"

Jungkook (while catching their breath): "Not unless I find her and she stops hating me"

Cha Eun Woo (concerned): "It's been years Jungkook, she would even have forgotten your name. How are you gonna find her"

Jungkook (serious): "If we are meant to be, our fate will bring us back together"

Cha Eun Woo (cupping Jungkook's face): "Wait who are you? What did you do to my Jungkook? He never says such cheesy lines"

Jungkook (Irritated): "Yaah, leave my face. I am leaving if I stay one more minute here I will go mad"

Cha Eun Woo: "I hope she will accept your apology"

Jungkook gets up from the couch but then again turns around to Cha Eun Woo

Jungkook: "I almost forgot; my locket is missing if you find it somewhere return it to me"

Cha Eun Woo (shocked): "What? you lost your locket, you used to cherish it very much. How did you lose it"

Jungkook: "Don't Overreact just return it to me if you found it"

Cha Eun Woo (chuckles): "Okay Boss"

Jungkook walks out of Cha Eun Woo's cabin, feeling more confident about how to make things right with Y/N.

He walked towards his office but then saw the time. It was almost 6:30, and working hours were until 5. In the meantime, he thought of buying an apology gift for Y/N, as he had never apologized to anyone before that's why he was quite hesitant.

He went to the store to buy a gift for Y/n. While browsing, he noticed a beautiful watch and thought it would be the perfect present. After purchasing the watch, on his way home, he suddenly remembered he had left his file and coat at the office. He rushed back to the company to collect them.

AT JEON ENTERPRISES – NIGHT

When Jungkook came near his office, he saw that the lights were still on. He thought that security must have forgotten to turn them off, but as he came forward, he was shocked to see that Y/N was sitting at her desk, working on something, even though it was already 8pm. He entered the office and walked over to her desk.

Jungkook: "Miss Y/N? You're still here?"

Y/n flinched at the sudden sound because she didn't expect him to be here at this hour.

Y/N: "Yes, sir. I just wanted to finish this presentation before going home."

Jungkook: "You don't have to work so late."

Y/N: "I know, sir. But I want to make sure that everything is perfect."

Jungkook: "It will be. You're always perfect."

Y/N: "But why are you back sir, have you forgot something?"

Jungkook: "Ohh yeah, I forgot my coat and tomorrow's meeting files in the office so I came to collect that."

Y/N: "Ohh!!!"

Jungkook wanted to apologize and give her a gift but he hesitated

Jungkook: (hesitates) "Well, then I think I should take my leave."

Y/N: "Okay sir."

Jungkook turns to leave, but then he stops and gathers all his courage before turning back to Y/N.

Jungkook: "Miss Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes, sir?"

Jungkook: "I just wanted to say... thank you for everything. And I'm sorry for lashing out at you the other day."

Y/N: "It's okay sir"

Jungkook: "It's okay...that's it? Aren't you angry with me?"

Y/N: (smiles) "It's okay, sir. You are the boss, so when a deal falls through, it's your loss. I'm just an employee, and I get my salary regardless of whether the company makes money or not. So, it was understandable that you got angry."

Jungkook: (impressed) "You're really something. How can you even talk to me after knowing that it wasn't your mistake?"

Y/N: (chuckles) "It's obvious, sir. I want my salary, after all."

Jungkook: (chuckles back) "Then I think I should give you bonus this time."

Y/N: (Hesitantly) "Sir, if you don't mind, can I ask for something else instead of a bonus?"

Jungkook: (Curiously) "Yes, of course, Miss Y/N. Tell me what you want."

Y/N: (Hesitantly) "Could you please hire Miss Seo Mi-ri again?"

Upon hearing Seo Mi-ri's name from Y/N's mouth, Jungkook became angry.

Jungkook: (Angrily) "I don't want liars working in my company."

Y/N: "Please, sir, forgive her. I will apologize instead of her. I've known her for a very long time, and I know her family's situation. If she loses this job, it will be very difficult for her to support her family."

Jungkook was stunned after listening to Y/N's words.

Jungkook: (To himself) "Because of her, I yelled at you. How can you ask me to hire her again?"

Jungkook: (Sighs) "Okay, if you want this, then I will hire her again.

Y/N: "Thank you, sir. You're very kind."

Jungkook smiled at Y/N and before turning to leave he said.

Jungkook: "Okay then, I'll leave first Bye."

Y/N: "Bye, sir. Have a good day."

"Y/N smiled to herself, relieved that Jungkook had agreed to hire Seo Mi-ri again. She knew that Seo Mi-ri was a good person who had made a mistake, and she was glad that Jungkook had given her a second chance.

Jungkook smiled back and then walked out of the office. As Y/N watched him go, her heart started pounding in her chest."

Y/N: (to herself) "Did he just smile? That's crazy. It was the first time I've seen him smile like that."

She was lost in her thoughts, but then she flinches when she hears someone calling her name.

??: "Miss Y/N?"

She slowly looks back and sighs in relief when she sees it was Jungkook.

Y/N: "Yes, sir? Did you leave something?"

Jungkook: "Actually, I was thinking of dropping you off since it's so late now. It's not safe for you to go alone."

Y/N: "No, it's okay, sir. I can go. You don't have to stress yourself."

Jungkook: "Miss Y/N, I am not asking you. It's an order. Let's go."

Y/N has no choice but to agree. She takes her purse and starts walking with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9K 37
✨ When Y/N ends up in bed with a HOT, TATTOOED, PIERCED, dark haired man after her Christmas leaving party, she never expected to meet him again in t...
12K 737 33
>>>>>> Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO of Jeons and also Mafia King he was ruthless and heartless nobody knows his name or saw his face they are only kn...
77.6K 3.9K 41
Kim Seokjin is a new hired secretary for the CEO of Jeon Corporation. His clumsy Tipsy And chaotic While Jeon Jungkook was the most intimidating pe...
220K 11.4K 56
Kim Taehyung. The number one CEO of South Korea, who Strict and cold as a ice cube. The person who doesn't believe in love had slowly fall in love w...