Falling In Manchester

By Sofie_tomlinson28

Harry, nineteen and has just moved away from home to attend the University of Arts, has no idea that much mor... More

Chapter One - Harry
Chapter Two - Louis
Chapter Three - Harry
Chapter Four - Louis
Chapter Five - Harry
Chapter Six - Louis
Chapter Seven - Harry
Chapter Eight - Louis
Chapter Nine - Harry
Chapter Ten - Louis
Chapter Twelve - Louis
Chapter Thirteen - Harry
Chapter Fourteen - Louis
Chapter Fifteen - Harry
Chapter Sixteen - Louis
Chapter Seventeen - Harry
Chapter Eighteen - Louis
Chapter Nineteen - Harry
Chapter Twenty- Louis
Chapter Twenty-One - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Two - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Three - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Four - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Five - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Six - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Louis
Epilogue - Harry

Chapter Eleven - Harry

513 18 29
By Sofie_tomlinson28

I will add a picture later, 'cause Ai is a bitch right now

- - - 

Harry hadn't seen Louis since he was sick. That was eight days ago. During the weekend, Harry had visited his mom at home. Gemma had been there, too. It had been nice, but their constant grilling him about questions regarding Louis didn't make him miss him any less. Only more.

In the last week, they had texted a lot back and forth. Harry loved it, but he couldn't wait to see Louis actually in person again. With work, lectures, homework, and all the in-betweens, there had been no time, but today there was the Halloween party.

It was being hosted by the University and was to take place at a rented party hall. Everyone was to show up dressed up. Harry had been stressed about whether his costume would arrive in time, but luckily it had come just the day before. And it fit, too, and according to Niall it made him look "Sexy as hell."

Harry was in the middle of doing his make-up when Niall entered his room, wearing the most obnoxious thing Harry had ever seen.

Harry's eyebrows touched his hairline as he eyed Niall. "So... when you say your costume was a surprise... this is what you meant?"

"Yup," Niall said. "You like it?"

"Niall, you're a fucking Teletubbi."

Niall grinned, making a small spin. "I'm a red one!"

Harry scoffed, smiling amusedly. "I see that."

Niall rolled his eyes. "How's the make-up going?"

"I can't get the eyeliner right," Harry groaned, once again trying to apply it after having removed his last failed attempt.

"Hmmm, making yourself extra for Louis?" teased Niall.

Harry's cheeks flared red. "Well, it's a Halloween party. Everyone is gonna dress up. Except for you, you just look like a big tomato."

Niall huffed. "I'm offended."

"Good. I intended for you to be."

"Apologise and I'll help with your eyeliner."

Harry sent his friend a smile. "I'm deeply sorry."

"Good. You should be," said Niall. "Now give that stick-thingy. I'm a professional."

* * *

Harry waited together with Niall in front of their building. The cold air was making goosebumps rise on his arms and a shiver ran down his spine. They were waiting for the other boys.

Finally, a cap neared, and it stopped by the curb in front of them. The window rolled down, and Zayn's face greeted them. "Hello."

"Hi," Niall grinned. He crouched down next to the cab, furrowing his eyebrows. "Where is Louis?"

"It was first when the cab got here we realised we were too many," Zayn exclaimed. "Louis offered to just take a bus."

"Oh," Harry let out.

"Don't worry," Liam's voice sounded from inside the vehicle. "You'll see lover boy soon."

Harry's cheeks turned red. "He's not—"

"And, Niall, are you a Teletubbi?"

"Yup," Niall said proudly,

"And, Harry, you are a... pirate, right?" Liam said. He was leaning over Zayn to look out the window.

"Yes," Harry said, looking down at himself. He was wearing leather trousers, tall brown boots. He was wearing a belt, the colour brown. By it hung a fake revolver. He was wearing a thin, white button-up, and a brown leather vest over. The vest embroidered with a ton of different patterns. His hair was pushed back by a red bandana, and his eyes were framed by eyeliner. It wasn't much, but he liked it.

"What are the two of you?" Niall asked.

"I'm a police officer," Liam said.

"And I'm a criminal," Zayn said.

From where Harry stood he could barely see the costumes, but he still grinned. "Fabulous."

"And now get in the car," Liam said. "I bet Louis is waiting for us."

* * *

The party hall was big and insanely crowded. The music was loud, and Harry had no idea how he would be able to find Louis in this mess. And he could feel paranoia creep up on him. There were so many people, what if that Oliver guy was among them? 

"Wanna get some drinks?" Niall yelled over the music.

"Where is Lou?" Harry said.

"No clue," Zayn said. "I'll text him. In the meantime, let's get some drinks in. The night is young and I need to get laid."

Liam whistled. "You have high hopes."

"Always." Zayn sent him a challenging eyebrow. "Wanna come with me?"

"To get laid?"

"No, drinks, you idiot."

"We are all coming," Niall said. He grasped Harry's wrist. "Don't worry, Curly, Louis will find us. Maybe he's not even here yet."

"But..." Harry wanted Louis. He didn't want the party, or to get insanely drunk, he just wanted Louis. "Fine."

"That's the spirit."

They found the bar. Two bartenders had been hired, pouring up drinks faster than Harry thought possible.

"Shots?" Niall asked their small group. "Sounds good?"

"Yeah, sure," Harry said, his eyes fleeting around the room. Where was Louis?

He pulled his phone out, seeing if there was any new notification from 'Handsome Boy'. Harry really needed to change that name. He would prefer if it was 'Lou' and perhaps he would add a silly little emoji next to it.

There was no new notification.

"Don't worry, Harry," Zayn said as the bartender poured up shots. "I texted him. He'll be here in ten."

Harry let out a relieved breath. "Alright. That's good. Yeah, that's nice."

Zayn smirked. "Don't worry, you'll get plenty of time to make out with him."

Harry's cheeks turned red. "Maybe."

The shots finished filling. Four for each of them.

"Bottoms up!" Niall said, Zayn and Liam cheering on him as he downed four shots in a row. Harry smiled as well, trying to cheer along, but he wasn't feeling it. Parties really never had been his thing.

As he eyed his shots, wondering if he should get on with it, someone spoke behind him.

"You sure look like someone who is having fun."

Harry turned around, startled, his eyes landing on Louis standing behind him.

"Lou!" he exhaled, his face breaking into a grin. He let his eyes trail over Louis' costume, lips parting. Louis was dressed as a firefighter. He was wearing a white T-shirt, black, baggy trousers with reflectors. There were red suspenders that helped keep the trousers up, and he was wearing boots that made him an inch taller than usual. On his belt, there was hanging a firefighter helmet.

He was stunning.

Louis wet his lips, his eyes trailing over Harry's costume. "Hi, Haz. Sorry I'm late."

"It's alright," grinned Harry. "You're here now. That's all that matters."

Louis smiled softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too," Harry echoed his words. "So much."

Louis reached out to gently touch Harry's vest. He wet his lips. "I like your outfit."

"I like yours, too," Harry said. "A lot. It's kinda hot, not gonna lie."

Louis tilted his head slightly to the side. "Are you tipsy already?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Just... you said I'm hot." Louis' cheeks were red. "That was very straightforward of you. Unusual."

Harry shrugged, looking down. "Can't help it when you're looking like that."

"Yeah?" Louis smirked.

"Guys, get a room!" Liam said. "Jesus, the tension is thick."

"You don't say," Niall said. He was already slightly tipsy.

Louis rolled his eyes, shaking his head amusedly. "Wanna get shots?"

Harry's urge to party grew by the second.

He and Louis later found themselves on the dance floor. Harry could feel the alcohol buzz in his veins, making him lightheaded. Louis was dancing next to him, screaming along to the lyrics of the song that was currently playing. Something by ABBA.

Harry couldn't help the constant smile on his face as he looked at Louis. He had a drink in his hand as he danced, every now and then taking a sip from it.

"Louis!" Harry called over the music, moving closer to the boy.

Louis stopped dancing, grinning up at him. "Hello." He tilted his head slightly to the side. "You're pretty."

Harry chuckled, warmth creeping up his neck. "Why, thank you."

Louis smiled at him. "You're welcome."

"I was gonna ask if you'd want to get another drink," Harry asked, dipping his head down so Louis could hear him slightly better.

Louis nodded. "I would like that, yeah." He grabbed Harry's hand, intertwining their fingers as they moved through the crowd of dancing people.

Harry loved it when Louis held his hand.

They stopped by the bar, Louis turning to Harry. "What would you like to drink?"

Harry wet his lips, about to reply, but then his eyes landed on two girls who were perched on the counter a bit away, doing body shots. Harry had seen people do it before but had never tried it himself. He quickly retreated his eyes, but Louis had noticed.

Louis turned around, his eyes landing on the girls. He smirked. "Is that what you'd like?"

"What? No, of course not."

"Are you sure?" Louis quirked an eyebrow at him.

Harry scratched his neck. "No?"

Louis chuckled, stepping closer to Harry. He placed a gentle hand on Harry's waist, his thumbs rubbing circles into the fabric of Harry's shirt. "We can try it. If you want to, I mean."

"I have never tried anything like that before," Harry said, shyly. "I don't know how to."

Louis shrugged. "That's okay. So, do you want to? With me, I mean. It's okay to say no."

Harry wet his lips. "Yeah, I would like that. Yes. A lot. Very."

Louis let out a breath of air. "Alright. Come with me."

Louis guided Harry further away from the main bar area, stopping just before the bar ended. "Sit up here, will you?"

With nervous flutters in his stomach, Harry propped himself up on the counter. Louis smiled reassuringly at him. "I'll go get the things needed, yeah?"

Harry nodded. "Alright. Yeah."

Louis quickly went over to the bartender, and only two minutes later he returned with a shot, salt, and lemon.

Harry exhaled, clutching the edges of the counter.

"How do you wanna do this?" Louis asked, settling himself between Harry's thighs.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Well, do you want it on your chest... or..." Louis let out a low exhale. "Your stomach?"

Harry wet his lips. "Stomach," he replied.

Louis took a deep breath. "Alright. We can do that. Can you... lie down on your back?"

Harry nodded, slowly doing as Louis said. He swallowed as Louis loomed above him.

"I'm gonna unbutton your shirt now, alright?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, alright."

Louis sent him a grin. "Tell me if you want to stop, yeah?"

"I will." Except Harry didn't want it to stop. The thought of having Louis' lips on his body made the blood in his body buzz for different reasons than alcohol.

Louis began to unbutton his shirt, slowly and delicately. His eyes took in every bit of skin that slowly got revealed to him. Once he finished unbuttoning, he pushed the shirt aside, revealing Harry's stomach completely to him.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Louis mumbled, letting his finger trace over Harry's chest.

Harry breathed heavily, looking up at Louis. "Thank you."

Louis smirked slightly, dipping down to kiss Harry's chest. He kissed down his chest until he reached Harry's abs. Here, he licked a stripe from Harry's belly button and up to his mid-stomach. A small whimper escaped Harry's throat.

Louis smirked, straightening his back. He reached for the salt, pouring it lightly over the wet skin. "Do you want me to drink the shot from the cup or your belly button?"

"Belly... belly button," Harry breathed. His mind was so clouded with everything that was happening around him.

"Alright," Louis mumbled, running his hands up Harry's ribcage. "Fuck, who allowed you to look this good." Harry's cheeks burned. "I'm... here, bite down on this lime, yeah?" He handed Harry the lime, and Harry placed it between his teeth. Sour.

Louis continued to pour the shot into Harry's belly button, the feeling cold. And then Louis' lips were on him again, or rather, his tongue. He licked up the salt on Harry's stomach, all the way down to his belly button. He drank the shot—tequila?—and moved up Harry's body once again.

His face was so close as he bit down on the lime, taking it from Harry's lips. Harry felt on fire. Louis bit down on it, a bit of lime juice dripping down his chin before he removed it the fruit from his lips.

"I really wanna kiss you again, can I do that?"

Harry nodded rapidly, moving to sit up. Louis straightened his back, placing his hands on Harry's hips as he was in a sitting position. He looked into Harry's eyes. His eyes looked like the depths of the deepest ocean; scary, mysterious, full of secrets, and so, so intriguing. Harry wanted to dive in and never get out.

Harry wasn't sure who connected their lips, but he just knew that suddenly Louis' lips were on his, tasting of lime and beer, and something third that Harry had just come to recognise as Louis.

Harry moaned into the kiss, tangling his fingers in Louis' hair.

Louis groaned, pushing himself closer to Harry. "Fuck, you taste so good," he mumbled, beginning to kiss down Harry's throat. "Like fucking heaven."

Harry whimpered, tilting his head slightly to the side.

Louis let his lips form marks all over Harry's throat, and first, when he was done, he pulled away, admiring his work. He cupped Harry's face in his hands, gently brushing his finger over Harry's lips.

Harry let his eyes trail over Louis' body, just because he could, and it was then he noticed the bulge in Louis' trousers.

Oh shit.

Louis followed his line of sight, chuckling slightly. "Sorry."

Harry shook his head. He was sure he was a look-alike to a tomato. "Don't be sorry... I just..." He trailed off. "I have never actually..." He didn't seem capable of finishing his sentence. Here he was, drunk, chest bare in front of Louis who he hadn't seen for a week, his lips bitten raw from kissing, and he was just about to admit he had never done anything with a guy before. "I have never... been with anyone before in that way." Yes. Definitely a tomato.

"Hey," Louis said, soothingly. "It's okay, Haz, I didn't expect you to do anything, alright?"

Harry nibbled his bottom lip. "You don't mind?"

Louis looked puzzled at him. "Did you really think I would?"

"No." Harry looked down. "Just overthinking."

Louis placed a finger underneath Harry's chin, tilting his head up so their eyes could meet. "Harry, I like you for you. I don't care about your body count whatsoever. You're amazing just the way you are, don't be embarrassed about that, yeah? I'm fine with just kissing. Besides, I'm not even your boyfriend yet. I don't expect anything from you. And even then, I won't expect anything from you, okay?"

"What?" Harry looked at him with wide eyes.

Louis looked confused at him. "Huh?"

"You said yet. I'm not your boyfriend. Yet."

"Oh, right, I guess I did. I thought I already told you this, I'm in this, I want this. So, yeah, at some point, if you want it too, I would love to be your boyfriend."

Harry's cheeks heated. "I know that... but I guess it just really hit me now. And... for the record, if you were to ask me, sometime in the future, I would totally say yes."

Louis' eyes crinkled. "Yeah?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah. I want this, us, too."

"I really like the sound of that."

"Me too."

"But for now... can I ask you out on a third date first?"

Harry wet his lips. "I would love that."

Louis smirked. "And can I kiss you again?"

"Yeah, you can do that," Harry whispered.

Louis leaned in for a kiss, but just then Niall showed up next to them, a girl attached to his side. "Guys! I'm going home."

"Uh-huh," Harry let out.

"Um, can you maybe sleep over at the boys' place?" Niall asked, pointing behind him at the girl. "I'm planning on having a long night."

Harry couldn't help but wonder how Niall had managed to pull a girl, who was dressed as a sexy cat, while wearing a Teletubbi costume so he didn't even think to answer. Luckily, Louis came to his rescue.

"Yeah, he can, sure," Louis said. "No problem."

"Thanks. By the way, have you seen Liam and Zayn?"

Louis shook his head. "No, I haven't."

"Weird," Niall scrunched up his nose. "Anyway, I'll be on my way. Bye."

They watched as Niall's back retreated into the crowd.

"I'll just text Zayn real quick," Louis said. He pulled his phone out, typing a message. He quickly put it away once again. "Now... that kiss."

Harry grinned, leaning in to bring their lips together. It was warm, soft, and so, so perfect. It made Harry melt.

When they pulled away, Louis smirked slightly. "So... sleepover?"

* * *

That night, after having gone home to Louis' apartment, said good night to Zayn and Liam—they had left the party early for some reason, Harry went under the covers in Louis' bed, the other boy lying next to him.

It was absolutely perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.7K 10
Louis is an eighteen year old university student with an anxiety disorder. His only friend is Niall, who outshines Louis with his smarts and his pers...
2.4K 467 116
16 year old Harry Styles moved across the street from 18 year old Louis Tomlinson. After 14 years the boys finally get to see each other again.
315K 9K 38
where louis is an innocent college student and harry is his roommate. © 2017
483 21 26
A 21 football player by the name Louis Tomlinson, meets a 19 year old boy named Harry Styles. They become friends and as time went by Louis questions...