Zero Stories Left

Autorstwa TitaN55555

undertale au stuff cover art is made by me More information and chapters soon(Credits too) Undertale by Toby... Więcej

1 | The Game
2 | The Void in your SOUL?
4 | Glitched Away
5 | Ink A Deal!
6 | Alternative Universe Collector
7 | MisCoded
8 | Stardust
9 | A Line You Won't Cross
10 | Meeting Again
11 | Corrected by Science
12 | You reap what you sow, broski.
The King.
Arts(possible spoilers)
The Server.
15 | The SOUL in the Void
16 | Omni's Will
17 | Saneness

3 | Errors in your way/s

78 1 0
Autorstwa TitaN55555

Interestingly enough...even after being erased...even after being void, empty, non-existent...
Extreme maybe subconsciously(or unconsciously for whatever reason) just started slowly recreating himself from code in the white space that most would call The Anti-Void, but that's just a hypothesis...

The jacket was the first thing,
the earliest piece of his existence re-created from code of the space he was in.
Of course, this took a lot of time. The second half of the jacket started also recreating itself.
He started recreating his old skull...and eye sockets. And from that point forward... it generally became faster and Sans seemed to get better and better at coding and creating himself back. The last part of it...being his soul. Well...technically not his, as that one faded away just before the NEW soul a being named "Chara" gave him. He has gotten so good that this was technically and practically the same soul from before...just...somewhat glitchy.
His body was finally fully created.
He fell.
And felt agony, it's like he died a thousand times, that's how it felt.

"Nghh..." - Extreme laid in that position for a REALLY long time.

"Huh, where am I?" - he asked, his full body was created.

He looked at the left part of his jacket. Strangely enough, it was blue? And...glitchy?

"Huh?" - Sans said as he touched the glitches.

Suddenly... he felt like he glitched out of reality,the code, the essence of his being traversing throughout the entire multiverse and just ending up in...some strange yellow space. Papers hanging on strings from above. Each seemed different than the rest, one even looked like an eye was looking right at him...

He went around and touched the paper - "What the..." - Sans felt the life-force in it.

At the same time... An ink puddle formed 500 meters away - "Oh, that Error!" - a skeleton with a paintbrush behind his back could look rather funny to an unsuspecting person. - (Wait, who's that near one of the AUs?)
Ink Sans quickly got his paintbrush and shot ink from it. Extreme! Sans was quick to dodge and it hit the paper and the string it was on.

"Woah! Nuh-uh!" - Extreme quickly grabbed the paper, that was now free from the white line that was holding it, and with the other hand quickly pressed on his blue side of the hoodie.

"...He's gone isn't he?" - Ink said.

Sans just started falling from the sky in the white blank void and hit the ground with a loud thud.
"Ow..." - He put the paper in his pocket, then stood up.
But then... Extreme was caught by some strange blue strings. - "What the?!"
He heard a sound of footsteps.

"How many of you Alternative universe TRASH will come barging in into MY Anti-Void?! I fell off my hammock because of YOU!" - the black skeleton yelled.

"..." - The skeleton with red-white eyes was silent - "How many of you I have to destroy so you stop coming? How many universes I have to obliterate?!" - that sentence struck a nerve in the silent.
A universe...

"You aren't very talkative, huh? Well, I guess that's fine by me. " - Error got his strings on the soul...but the soul started to glitch, black rectangles appearing on it. - "what the fu-" the soul's owner's blue orbit started to glitch. It started showing the white text:"ERROR" and leak blue liquid that was the same color as the eye sockets - "Oookay...you AUs always have something to offer, huh?
But I still have you pinned with my strings." Error started tightening them bit by bit and then saw something fall out. - "Hm?"

Error Sans picked it up. A paper...that has ad infinitum potential for the creation of timelines that have life in it. That no ordinary being can rip apart like a piece of paper, because it's not just that...it's An AU.
"...Where could've this guy possibly have gotten this from?"

***

Sans woke up on his station where he worked as a sentry. - "Huh...oh. Just a nightmare. Whew, hehe.
Welp, time to check in on Papyrus."
He walked and walked trough the blizzardy forest. Heh, a little bit more silent then usual, eh...?

I wonder where's everybody...

...

Oh, I see Papyrus over there.

"Hey, bro, what are you doing he-" - I wanted to say until he turned around...he had no head. I was stunned, to say the least. His body started walking towards me.
I tried to teleport away, but of course, it did not work.

I quickly turned around and started running, even my laziness was no match for the adrenaline I felt flowing trough my body. I turned around to get the idea of how fast he is and see that he is getting closer. His movements were extremely slow, but anomalistically fast, so fast that even with my pace he was still getting closer by the minute. I started running faster. But I knew I couldn't escape.

I turned around to see him right near my face. I tried to close my eyes, but I couldn't.

Everything disappeared.

"YOUR FAULT"

I woke up.

***

"Are you awake? So... Where did you get this?"

- "..." - Extreme still looked extremely sad. " - "The paper...? I don't know, it was some strange yellow space filled with...papers like thEsE. I took one, I guess. But, who cares...? I...destroyed my unIvERse, I certainly don't care about anything anymore." - Sans' eyes looked down.

"Yellow space, huh," - Error seemed interested now, but he won't give pity. - "Did it happen to have more papers like these?"

- "...yep."

- "So...you just have access to that?"

- "I...do not know. It's my jacket's...new property."

Error looked at the glitchy part of the jacket. - "Hmm..." - and...touched it. The black skeleton suddenly dissapeared in a glitchy wave. He then reappeared in the anti-void again, his clothes wet, one of his eyes ticked. "YOU..." - he sighed. - "I'm gonna guess you can't control this."

("And if I kill him the blue part might just stop working...too risky, I mustn't kill this guy, can't miss my chance to finally get to the Doodlesphere.")

"Alright...so, why do you feel bad about this? I assume this wasn't even on purpose. How did you survive?"

"...? I do not know..."

"Maybe it's all about fate...maybe they didn't deserve to survive and particularly you did. Like a grand order, understand me?

"..maybe...?"

"Yeah, I also try to make that grand order by destroying worthless pieces of trash are Alternative Universes, they are just glitches that need to be eradicated and erased. Technically we are not that different, you and I, huh?
People call me Error.

What are YOU called?"

"Sans...?"

"I mean a unique name. Like your AU's name or something."

"How am I supposed to know that?"

"Fair enough. Alright then, another question. So I will assume the blue eyes are also new to you...what happened when you had "ERROR" on your blue eyes though? Really seemed like a blue screen of death to me."

"I think...it was because of my nightmare."

"Strange...Alright."

"Blue screen of death you say...What if my name will be... Error00000?"

"That seems very unoriginal and too long. You'll be named Zero from now on, understood?"

"Okay...so...can you...please untie me...?" - The newly named Zero looked up at Error.

"..." - Error tied up his soul in strings, so he could snap them wherever he wanted to.

"What's...that for? " - Zero's left eyebrow was now raised, as he touched his soul. - "(Also what's up with my soul at all...?)"

"Safety measures." - Error said as the thread was not coming from his hands anymore, but still was covering the soul. Obviously, he could activate them anytime he wanted.

"Buddy, I assure you...Whoever hurt you, I won't be the same." - Zero walked closer and tried to hug him.

"Was it not obvious enough?!" - Error squeezed the skeleton's soul, as sweat formed on AUs destroyer's face. - "Don't touch me! I have Haphephobia!"

"Is that like... the fear of touch?"

"YES. No way you guys are this stupid." - Error said as he concentrated his glitches in his hands and ripped the paper apart with some effort.

Zero looked at his hands.

Error yelled:"Just so you know, this is not a normal paper, it has the durability of the universe it contains, I'm not weak!" - Error tried to defend his dignity with...somewhat unbelievable, but truth.

"I didn't even try to say that..." - Zero -"Is it possible to learn this power?"

"...Hmm...Maybe it is, if the nature of your glitches is even somewhat similar to mine. I guess it could be... since you already destroyed a universe before.
We'll see what you can do...later. Right now... i have some work to do." - He said as he created a portal out of the Anti-Void and left.

Zero looked at his soul... - "(Seems like if I try to escape I will die because of these strings...I guess I'll just wait then...)" - he sighed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.4K 247 33
There are two known guardians that watch over and protect the multiverse. Such as Undertale, UnderSwap, UnderFell, etc. These two guardians are named...
111K 3.4K 18
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
1.4K 87 18
The multiverse collapsed, Ink, Error, Dream and Nightmare are missing. A Chara travels to another multiverse in search for answers. ( I'm bad at des...
902 62 6
what if there was more to Error Sans than meets the eye in this multiverse? What's his reason for destroying AUs? what about the voices inside his o...