[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

By p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... More

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]

810 31 3
By p0chikun

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

|. . .☁️ 🌸 🏖️. . .|

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You playing along with cattus while you still used power as spring yourself form, you create a pink ball and you let it played them.

Meanwhile, BoBoiBoy sat on chair on counter and look at his watch. "Sheesh. . . What is happening to my power watch?"

"Hmm. . . I'm not sure, either." Ochobot place the dish on the sink in kokotiam. "Ever since you got back from planet gurunda your power watch has been acting odd. And I notice your sister watch look process loading while using her power." He said as he gaze your watch the water and sun symbol still loading process but it's 74%.

"Just give him a new one. What's the big deal?" Gopal said.

"Easy for you to say."

"You need to help me fix it! If not, how am I supposed to do my missions?" BoBoiBoy said as he frown. He felt someone tug his shirt, he look turn at you with innocent smile.

"Don't worry about that! You've still got us!" You exclaimed.

"That's right!" The Y dou said.

"With three of us, any mission's a walk in the park." Ying said. As you and two boys deadpan.

"Right. . ."

"Sheesh. Well then, if you're so great, try to take bellbot from cattus!" Gopal point at cattus it just woke up.

"Hey, are you out of your mind? What if it goes crazy?"

"Didn't you say you were so great?" You three said.

Cattus meowing as you look down and it snuggle your legs. "Huh? Cattus?" You crouch down and petting Cattus head. "What's wrong?" Then you heard growling stomach.

"Big brother, I think it's hungry!" You said as you picked cattus up in your hand.

"Huh? Hungry? No problemo!" Gopal activate his power. "Cat food transformation!" The kokotiam stuff changed to a cat food.

BoBoiBoy gasped. "Hey! Tok aba isn't gonna like that!"

"Shhhhh! He won't notice. . ." He whispered. While tok aba clean the table. "Well? Go on! Eat up!" Gopal place down the cat food on the ground as you put cattus down.

Cattus smell the cat food and it didn't like it, he jump on your shoulder and look disgusting look at cat food.

"Eh? It doesn't like them?" BoBoiBoy curious.

"Tch. Choosy lil' fella." Gopal scold at cattus then eat the cat food.

"Eh?!" You and BoBoiBoy look at Gopal with surprised look. "Why are YOU eating those?" You two asked.

"I'm starving."

"Eww." Ying disgust.

Yaya went over you and asked bellbot on cattus neck. "Bellbot. What does it usually eat?"

"Hmm. Well, actually. . . It likes to eat. . . Beats me. I've no idea."

"Haiya. How come? Weren't you with him all this time?"

"Well, yeah! But. . . I'm usually. . . Facing the other side." Bellbot said as he turn other side.

BoBoiBoy deadpan. "For real. . . ?"

You thinking then you had a light bulb light up on your head. "I know! I know! I think. . . Maybe it wants fresh fish! It's a cat after all?"

"Hmm. . . You may be right. Lets head to the jetty and find some fresh fish."

"Let's!"

"You guys go ahead." You all looked at ochobot. "I need to help out tok aba." He said.

Gopal look at cattus it still on your shoulder. "Picky little thing! So troublesome! Get lost!"

You gasped and said. "Gopal! You so rude!" You huffy as the cattus look at Gopal angry and hissing, Gopal gasped as cattus attack him as it jump out your shoulder.

"Argh! W-what?!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"Sir papa!"

"Eh? That voice sounds familiar. . ." He turn then surprised look at you all running towards him. "Eh?! My disciples of justice!" He exclaimed as he went you all but you hide behind BoBoiBoy with cattus on your shoulder.

"Well, well. . . You kids sure have grown. . ." He said as he ruffle BoBoiBoy head then he gaze at you. "Eh? Who's this behind you?"

"Oh, this is my little sister."

"Your Little sister?!" Papazola shocked as BoBoiBoy nodded then he look down at you and said.

"Don't worry, his nice teacher."

You looked at him then look at papazola then you spoke. "H-hi. . . I'm (y/n)!" You smiled eyes closed.

"Aaaw, you look just like pipi!" Papazola cooed as he ruffle your head. Then someone approach them. As everyone attention look at Gopal had a lot bandage. "Oh? What sort of trend is THIS?" He said as Gopal deadpan.

"It's was our new cat."

"And it messed with Gopal because he meanie and our car it's hungry!" You said while Gopal glared at cattus.

"Aww, the poor thing." He looked at cattus on your shoulder. "Hungry, huh?" Cattus nodded and meow.

Gopal sigh. "Hmmph."

"Sir. . . Can't you give it some of those fresh fish?"

"Ohh. . . You want some fresh fish? Sure, sure. . . IF YOU CATCH THEM YOURSELVES!" He shouted at teenage except you and cattus. "Here! Take this fishing rod!" He give you the fishing rod as you and cattus blink curious.

"Why me?" You said as you tilt your head side, cattus meow curious.

"You two are close!"

"But, sir! How's (y/n) gonna know how to fish? She's a child!"

Gopal said as you looked at him with glared. "Hey! I'm not a child anymore. I'm Big girl now and I'm not a baby! I can fishing rod myself!" You said in determined. "Right cattus? Cattus?" Cattus disappeared your side.

You got curious and confused then you ask your big brother BoBoiBoy where cattus While papa Zola tell Gopal.

"that is where you're wrong." He placed his hand on Gopal shoulder. "If I just feed it my fish. . . That'll only last it for a day. BUT!" While cattus found a basket. "If I teach little girl how to fish or she can, so she can feed the cat and it can surely survive! Eh?" He looked at cattus running towards the basket as you notice.

"Ah! There it is!"

"Hey! Hey! Stop that your cat (y/n)!"

"But, I didn't say 'my' cat. ."

"No excuses!" He chased at cattus as cattus caught the basket as the fish free. "My fish!"

"Hehehe. Serves you right." The uncle said as cattus start eat the basket. You all went Cattus eating the basket.

"It's. . . It's eating the basket instead?" BoBoiBoy said in curious.

"I'm pretty sure this cat's gone cuckoo! Seriously, the basket?"

"Seems like. . . It likes to eat wood! But only rattan wood." Yaya said.

While papazola cried. "There goes all my hard work. . ."

You went to him as you sit down then pat his head. "Don't worry, I can help you with that!" As cattus jump on papazola chest as papazola look at cattus curious and surprised. Cattus purring and snuggle his chest with adorable eyes. "Aaaaww! It really likes you!"

"If that's the case. . . Since there's no more fish. . ." He sat up as his arm in your shoulder and his other hand hold cattus. "I'LL ACCEPT THIS CAT! AND TEACH LITTLE GIRL HOW TO HOOK THE FISH! INTRODUCING! THE NEWLY APPOINTED KITTY-CAT OF JUSTICE! AND NEW STUDENT OF JUSTICE!" He exclaimed as you curious blink look at him.

"Huh. . . ?"

"But, I'm not a student yet."

"But, sir. You can't just take our cat and my little sister!"

"Hey, pssst!" BoBoiBoy looked at Gopal. "Just let him have it!" He whispered.

"But, my little sister. ." BoBoiBoy frown as he watch papazola cooed cattus and played with it.

"Awww, so cute! Cutie-pie! Snuggle-bubble! Muah! Muah! Muah! That's it, come on! Go on! Chast after it!"

You shocked the hook you reminded that. "Eh? Where did you get that hook?" You asked.

"Oh. . . Somewhere near your grandpa's shop. Where else?" He said.

Gopal start panic. "Isn't. . . Isn't that the space pirate's hook?!"

"Eh? What space pirate are you talking about? This is my property!" Papazola hug the hook as you about to explain the story then sudden sound the spaceship arrive as the wind blew your hat about flew away then you hold it. You looked at then you all gasped.

"Huh?! That's. . . That's the space pirate's ship!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed.

as the uncle yelped and run away. "I really hate pirates!"

The cattus look scared as you notice.

"There's my old hook! Who dares take what's MINE? Captain separo's hook! HUH?!" He glared at papazola.

"Ah, err. . . My deepest apologies, captain separo! It was my student who took it!" Papazola then give you a hook.

"WHAT?! WHEN DID I- ITS WAS YOU WHO- " you cut off by papazola disappeared beside you.

"Ta-ta ti-ti tu-tu gotta go!" He leaving you dumbfound.

Captain separo look at you as he smirk. He hook you with his hook then he pulled you up to his spaceshi as everyone gasped. "(Y/n)!"

Captain separo caught you and the old hook in your hand. As you tried scape but it's no used. Captain separo hold your jacket hat behind you. "Let me go!"

"(Y/n)! What do you want from us and Let my little sister go!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed.

"Huh? You DARE ask me that? And I letting her go? [Scoff] no. Where is power sphera motobot and that yellow boy of yours, huh?!"

You notice the robot run to him. "Captain, captain! I've detected motobot and ochobot signal over there!" You gasped and shocked. "Only power sphera bellbot is here."

Cattus could hear as it run away and hide.

"Good, good. . . As for YOU!" He shouted you as you yelped. "You stay here with me and I'm planning with you something." He said as he throw you to the floor as robotic hold your shoulder.

"Go and retrieve bellbot. I'll go after motobot and ochobot myself. Muahahahaha! GO!"

"Attack!" The robotic charge and jump out the ship to landed at them and find bellbot. As the ship full speed ahead and went to kokotiam, while robotic let go of you as you stood up and glared at captain separo.

"As for you. What should I do with you to plan this. Hm?"

"I'll say there's no other your plan."

"Huh?"

You smirk as you changed form yourself to spring season, the big pink hand appeared behind captain separo.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[BoBoiBoy pov]

"I have to save my sister and we need to stop that pirate!"

"But. . . The space robots are attacking!" Gopal said as I look up the robots toward us.

"You guys, protect bellbot. I'll protect ochobot and motobot! And I have to save (y/n)!" I said as I activate my power. "Elemental power!"

I changed my form to wind element. "BoBoiBoy wind!" I activate my power and fly toward the ship and save my little sister.

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[3rd]

"This time, those power spheras will be mine!" Captain separo exclaimed while he watch robotic attack you while you hit them enjoying. You been distracted.

"Hehehe! That so fun!" Then sudden the spaceship damage as you fell into the ground.

"Huh? What's that?" Captain separo notice yaya and wind there.

"Wind sphere!"

"Powerful punch!"

Both hitting the spaceship while robotic shaking, you inside the Sheild barrier as you laugh. "Hahaha! This is even more fun!"

Wind notice you there. "(Y/n)!"

You heard as you look up and notice wind. "Big Brother wind! Hi!"

"Arghhh! ! Counter attack!" The canon start shooting at yaya and wind as both dodge it.

"We need to board that ship!" Yaya exclaimed as both fly went towards at the ship.

When the spaceship stop shaking as you notice captain separo pushed robotic and aimed at wind and yaya. You gasped as you deactivate your power and you run towards him then you jump on him and start hitting his head. "Ow! Hey!"

"Don't you dare aimed them!"

Captain separo groaned and tried aimed them both and shoot them. Yaya notice and she gasped.

"Elemental power!" Wind changed form to earth element. "Earth sphere barrier!" He make earth barrier at him and yaya.

captain separo threw you then you hit your head on the wall as you whined. "Ow. . ."

Captain separo about walk towards you then both yaya and earth made it the board. "You okay, yaya?"

"I-im fine. Thanks, BoBoiBoy."

Earth heard cried, he looked turn and saw you were crying while you hold your head that you got hit on wall. "(Y/n)!" Earth run towards you and check on you. He sigh relief as he calm you down. "It's okay. . . I'm here. . What's wrong. . ?"

"Big brother. . [Hic] H-he threw me. . [Hic] and hit the wall on my head. . [Sob] big brother. . It's hurt. . ." you sobbing as earth felt anger inside. He changed form to lightning element.

Lightning gentle pat your head then let go as he dash at captain separo with his blade. "Lightning blade slash!"

Captain separo blocked his blade with his hook then lightning dash back. While yaya hug you as you hug her back while crying as yaya calm you. As you calmed down. "Feeling better?" Yaya asked as you nodded.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Lightning and captain separo were fighting.

yaya used her power to lift up the robotic. Yaya looked down at you and nodded as you appeared the big pink hand then yaya deactivate her power then you smash the robotic. Yaya laned and clapping at you as you smiled.

"Enough! You lost." Lightning exclaimed as you and yaya beside him. As lightning changed form back to BoBoiBoy.

"Yay! We won!" You heard everyone as you went looked down.

As captain separo looked down. "Huh?" He notice ochobot and motobot. "All the power spheras are HERE?"

You, yaya and BoBoiBoy shocked.

"Excellent. Hahaha. Time to get all THREE at once!"

The power spheras shocked too.

"Power Sphera hookabot! GO!" Sudden the door open and went to captain separo as he take off the hook and place the hookabot on his hand.

"Woah! Another power sphera?!"

"What? He's got a power sphera too?"

"Ha. Did you really think you've beaten me? Hook of destruction!"

You all gasped. Sudden the hook hit you three. BoBoiBoy caught you and both yaya and BoBoiBoy dodge the hook while BoBoiBoy hold you. before it hit you three. Captain separo swing the hook toward yaya as yaya notice and gasped.

"Watch out, yaya!" You exclaimed as the hook hit her then it pushed yaya then she got hit as she groan.

"Heh. You're finished. Heeyah!" He swing again.

"Elemental power! BoBoiBoy earth!" Sudden his watch glitching. "Oh no! Not now. . . ! Huh?!" Before the hook hit toward him.

You appeared front of it then as you activate barrier before hit you two. As you both falling as the barrier crack into species.

"(Y/n)!" Yaya exclaimed as she fly toward you two.

BoBoiBoy notice you. He tried catch you then he caught you as he pulled you closer to him then he hold you closer to him as he used his body to shield you, your power watch showed up the screen the process loading to 100% then before you two landed to the three.

Everyone gasped and including yaya.

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You woke up in your dream.

A girl watched the ocean peacefully in beach. . A girl look like you but different color and clothes, she turn looked with smiled as you look nervous, you don't know what happened but you just woke up.

You were about to say. "Your not dead yet silly!" The girl similar to you said as you 'oh' "I would like introduce myself, my named summer, yeah I look like you but I could tell you were confused, right?" She said as you nodded.

"I could simply explain, this dream you had unlock the season power in that your watch tho." She said as she pointed at your watch. You blink as you looked your power watch was glowing the water and sun symbol were glowing. "Try it! You can used them."

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"You'll get your wish-" sudden captain cut off by the water splash at his face. "What the?!"

"Wait!"

"Huh?"

"Huh? BoBoiBoy? (Y/n)?" Everyone got attention look at the three they all heard.

"Eh?" Yaya closer look.

"Huh? A new elemental power? And a new season?" Gopal and ying exclaimed.

BoBoiBoy changed his Color to green on his clothes as your color to light blue, instead your jacket art blue and yellow color that tied to her hip, yellow and blue color bunny cap as while the sunglasses top of your bunny cap with the fish badge also the symbol your hat as water and sun, whit shirt and short, sky blue eyes.

"I am. . . BoBoiBoy leaf!"

"And I'm (y/n) summer!" You both exclaimed.

"Wow!" Everyone amaze at you both.

"So you two still alive. You better watch it!"

". . ."

"Eh! Watch us? Why would you want to watch out for us? We're not even you kid. Right (n/n)?" Leaf asked innocent.

You scoff as you crossed your arm. "Your right, that dumb captain separate."

Everyone look at you both with silence as deadpan face. "Err. . ."

"Is he being serious?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Err. . . My bad. . ."

" 'my bad'? Big brother leaf, you don't have to say that! Instead you said this! 'My bad not my bad, stupid captain' and also we both fell just now. And my big brother leaf kinda hit his head a lil bit. . . Uhm, you know." You said as leaf showed his head the he hit.

"Ah, is that why he's a bit is a simpleton? Then what (y/n) look similar to lightning personality?"

"Ah! That. Because I hate see that dumb captain who hurt us SPECIAL MY BIG BROTHER! !" you yelled angry as Gopal and papazola yelped.

Leaf sweatdrop and look at captain separo. "You should reflect on your actions."

"Reflect on my actions?! I will not leave until I get my hand on those power spheras!"

"But you had one, isn't that enough? Oh. Wait! I think you should give your power sphera to me instead capturing power spheras!." You make cat smile as captain separo frustrated at you.

He dashed towards you two then leaf take out the leaf his hand. "Leaf shuriken!" He throw the shuriken at captain separo as he got hit the shuriken and he fell into the ground.

"Ugh. Wha. . . What's this. . . ?"

"Heh. That's a stunning shuriken leaf!"

"Great job big brother!" You cheered as you pat his head as leaf giggle.

"Ohh! A stunning shuriken leaf." Gopal and papazola said in deadpan as both fell into the ground. "Uhh. . ."

"Yikes!"

"Oh no!"

"Erk!" Everyone got hit the shuriken leaf too.

"Did you guys get hit too?"

"Oh my. . . Please throw those more carefully next time. . ."

"Umm. . . Err. . . Sorry, everyone! Uh. . . Hehe!" Leaf felt embarrassing as you patted his back.

"Excellent!" You heard captain separo say, you look turn and see him he stood up that he take off the stunning shuriken leaf. "You just made my job easier."

The power spheras gasped.

"Ensnaring hook! Get over here!" The hookabot activate as captain separo throw at power spheras.

You notice as you activate your power as the water appeared front hookabot and shoot it as it stopped, captain separo look shocked as he look at you then leaf swing pass through captain separo himself with his vines. "Itchy leaf blade!" He threw one blade at captain separo shoulder as separo froze and felt itchy.

He tried scratch himself in one hand. "That itches!" You hold your laugh

Leaf turn the power spheras and said. "Run, everyone!"

"Quickly!" Ochobot exclaimed as they all run away.

Finally captain separo take out the blade then he pulled back hookabot to him back. "Hookabot canon transformation." Hookabot transform to a canon as leaf gasped. He aimed leaf then he shoot him in four times as leaf closed his eyes.

BOOM!

Leaf doesn't feel anything in the impact, he open his eyes and gasped he see a water around him. It looked like a water barrier, he looked down at you were activate your power as your hand sparkling blue that you activate the water barrier. "Woah! Thanks (n/n)!"

"Your welcome big brother!" you deactivate your water barrier as you look around the kokotiam look bit messed as the smoke disappeared.

"Dey! Are you trying to hit us in purpose?!"

"Whoops! Hehe. . ." Then you heard a gun, you and leaf look turn and see captain separo front of you two and he aimed you two. You two gasped.

"Ha. Here! Take this!" He shoot you two.

"Woven leaves barrier!

BOOM!

Everyone cover themselves by the wind and smoke, then when smoke were gone and see a green barrier. "Huh?"

You and leaf peeked the hole woven leaves. "Hi, dumb captain!"

"How'd you do?" Leaf also peek.

"That's impossible! It was a point-blank shot!"

"I don't know what you talking about but." Sudden the ground shaking as sudden the water splash up on under captain separo.

"Arghhh!" The water keep going going up while captain separo scream, you looked at leaf then nodded.

Leaf activate the woven leaves trap as he control it went to captain separo and wrapped him, you deactivated the water splash as captain separo falling into the ground with loud thud, captain separo open his eyes and see himself being wrapped. "Wh- what's this?!"

Papazola laugh. "Hahaha! Who ordered this 'ketupat palas'? Are we celebrating something?"

"Awesome BoBoiBoy and (y/n)!"

"Re-release me!" He exclaimed as you two crouche down and look at him.

"Give it up, mister! You've lost."

"Yeah! Big brother is right, then hand me over the power spheras you got." You extended your hand at captain separo front of him.

"Also there's no way you can get out of those binds!" Leaf said as you two Chuckle.

"RELEASE ME! ! !"

"Hahaha! . . . No."

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Captain separo trying scape the binds. "Please. . . ! Help me! PLEASE!"

"Help you?" Kokoci fixed his sunglasses and said. "In your dreams!"

"I'm not asking you to release me. Just loosen these binds! IT ITCHES!" He said as he rolling himself to the ground. "I can't reach it!" Then he sobbing and crying.

"Serves you right. . . ! Trying to steal the power spheras from us! Now suffer the itch!"

"Ughh! This is TORTURE!" Captain separo sobbing.

"It's not a torture, it's a punishment!" You exclaimed as BoBoiBoy Chuckle as his hand on your head.

"Awesome."

"Thank you, BoBoiBoy and (y/n)."

"Hehe. You're welcome."

Then Gopal place his arm on you both shoulder. "Whoa! You two new abilities are amazing!"

"BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)! How did you manage to summon a new element?" Yaya asked.

"Hmm. I'm not sure!" You both said.

"My power watch has been glitchy lately. And now it's got the nature element all of a sudden! And (y/n) watch been loading process in that symbol." BoBoiBoy explain then you said. "Hmm. . ."

"It wasn't a glitch then." Everyone attention look at ochobot. "But. . . Your power watch is actually. . . Absorbing and adapting itself to your newly awakened power."

"Eh?" BoBoiBoy curious as ochobot scanning his power watch.

"According to this latest data. . . You awakened this new element while you were on planet gurunda. From cacti." Ochobot explain.

"Hehe. Guess it wasn't a waste of time helping out those villagers and cattus that day." BoBoiBoy said.

Ochobot scanning your power watch and said. "Hmm. . . Your awakened your power watch processing loading itself for new season."

"Ooh! Really? Then. . . What my season processing loading next?"

"I don't know. . Maybe autumn? Or snow? Hm. . . Maybe let's wait when your watch glitching like that." Ochobot said as he patted your head as you giggle. You felt your legs, you look down and see cattus snuggle your legs then heard growling it stomach.

The two girls sweatdrop. "Err. . . It's hungry!"

"Huh? Again? Dey! What's your tummy made out of?"

"Gopal! You meanie!" You huffy as cattus growling at him. Gopal yelped then Cattus hissing at him and attack him.

"Argh! Oww! Oww, that hurts!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Next Chapter 7 . . .

| . . .☁️🌸🏖️. . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 588 10
|DISCONTINUED| Seven Loyal Guards have been assigned to protect the [Last Name] Kingdom's Only heir and that is [Full name],Protecting the princess a...
7.8K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
1K 32 1
Eng.Ver. Credits to the artist who own the book cover Oneshots [Completed] BOBOIBOY ANIMATION'S PROPERTY RIGHTS BELONG TO ANIMONSTA!!! Warning!!! Thi...
67.4K 1.5K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...