"Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7)

By hazelrays

An innocent girl who have lived a life of Princess with her Brothers. Her Brothers and Parents were the one s... More

Introduction
Chapter: 1 (Curse)
Chapter: 2 (Agreed)
Chapter: 3 (Ready)
Chapter: 4 (Closer)
Chapter: 5 (Rejected)
Chapter: 6 (Separate)
Chapter: 7 (πŸ”ž)
Chapter: 8 (Fever)
Chapter: 9 (Feeling)
Chapter: 10 (Wishing)
Chapter: 11 (Killed)
Chapter: 12 (Boys)
Chapter: 13 (Questions)
Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)
Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)
Chapter: 16 (Ethereal)
Chapter: 17 (Other)
Chapter: 18 (Her Boldness)
Chapter: 19 (Fourteen Brothers)
Chapter: 20 (Ignored)
Chapter: 21 (Smile)
Chapter: 22 (Desire)
Chapter: 23 (Dresses)
Chapter: 24 (πŸ”ž)
Chapter: 25 (Romance)
Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)
Chapter: 27 (Pain)
Chapter: 29 (Staying)
Chapter: 30 (Kisses)
Chapter: 31 (Warning)
Chapter: 32 (Function)
Chapter: 33 (Fucking in library)
Chapter: 33 (Wild)
Chapter: 34 (Party)
Chapter: 35 (Plan)
Chapter: 36 (Saved)
Chapter: 37 (πŸ”ž)
Chapter: 38 (Their laughters)
Chapter: 39 (Divorce)
Chapter: 40 (Jealousy)
Chapter: 41 (Cramps)
Chapter: 42 (Trust)
Chapter: 43 (Planning)
Chapter: 44 (The heartbreak)
Chapter: 45 (Kim Mansion)
Note
Chapter: 46 (All Truths)
Epilogue: 1 (Love)
Epilogue: 2
Choices
NEW BOOK
Epilogue: 3 (Ended)

Chapter: 28 (Torture)

4.8K 137 8
By hazelrays

Author Pov:

The silence of the room was big enough that they could hear each others heartbeat. The sleeping soul snoring quitely making a small smile to linger on their lips..

They were feeling blessed that nothing harmful happened to her. Jin and Yoongi sitting on the window..

Namjoon and Hosoek sitting on the room couch while the three younger sitting on the bed with almost utter Silence..

That the only thing being heard was her calm snoring and their fastened heartbeat..

Jin: Don't worry about today's incident brothers..

He assure them as they look at him unassure. The moonlight and her presence was the calming the beast inside them..

Namjoon: But who will do these types of things with her?

He asked, coldness dripping from his voice as he looks at her sleeping figure...

The boys were angered, but they didn't have any clue who has cause all of this..

Jungkook: Hyung, if it was in food, than I think we tasted everything...

He said, again silence spreading the room. They were angered at themselves for not protecting their wife from this much big danger..

Hoseok: But again it's everything puzzled..

He said groaning clutching his hairs. The heat has reached to their minds but they were calming themselves not to burst..

Yoongi: Hyung, what if it is done by mother? Or those dorks? Or what if those bitches?

He asked they looked at each other curiously. That one could be an option. But that again..

Taehyung: But again Hyung,..we didn't saw them leaving the table..

He said as he ruffled her hairs while Jimin sat their calm. He has been observing his brothers and the discussion they were having..

He himself was confused off the sudden thing..

Jin: Don't you wanna say something Jimin?

He asked as everyone diverted their gazes to Jimin. He looks at her face with his serious and cold expression..

He was quiet from the time they have heard that she was drugged. His heart felt heavy like he was going to die..

He left a dark chuckle and kisses her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, nose and then his gaze fell on her red shaded lips..

He groans as he pecked her lips satisfied when he licked his own lips. A frown appears on his face as he tasted his lips..

Namjoon: What happened Jimin?

Jimin ignore everyone and again looks at her lips. He licked her lips using his tongue making a lick sound.

Again something about the system was off. It was tasting like apple..

Hosoek: Jimin it's not the right time to eat her lips..

He groaned but his eyes furrowed realising Jimin's widen eyes. Everyone in the room were confused of the expression Jimin was showing..

Jimin: Hyung she is tasting like an apple..

They all shut their eyes thinking it in some other way. Jimin again licked his lips when he widen his eyes at the realisation. He jump up from the bed making everyone flinch.

Jimin: Hyung, How can we forget about the apple juice?

He slightly yelled with angry eyes. As the brothers jolted when the truth hitted them hard. They now know..

Taehyung: Yes Hyung, we didn't tasted the apple juice she drank..

He said as the realisation got swallowed by them. Fierce look covering their faces, and they fisted their palms as their knuckles turn white..

Yoongi: We shouldn't have trusted anyone, out there..

He said taking his hairs in his hands while again the silence spreaded across the room. The brothers were in their deep thoughts...

Hoseok: But who said we can't do anything...

He said, a smirk tugging on his upper lips. His eyes darken with intensity as he clicks his tongue..

Jin: Find that waiter!

He said pointing at the three younger brothers, who looked at each other with smirks on their lips. Today night, someone has to suffer...

The three boys changed their clothes, to the dark clothes. The black leather coat and pants covering their whole body.

They wore their mask as they saw their wife's face last time before heading out of the room..

Jin sighed as he laid beside her tugging her closer to his body. Yoongi rubbed her legs, as he can feel her cold feet shivering..

He kissed her feets as he laid his head on her feets. The silence in the room was much more comfortable.

Namjoon: What if the doctor didn't came on time?

He said as he kissed her forehead twice lingering his lips on her skin. Hosoek sighed as he laid below Namjoon..

Yoongi: On time or not, she would be with us forever..

He said, his voice firm and cold as if he was proving the world that she is their forever with them...

Jin: I thought I almost lost you today..

He whispered against her forehead as he pressed his forehead against her. He breathed in her vanilla smell which filled his nostrils.

Jin: We love you..

He declared, not for himself only, he was telling about his brothers also. A soft smile tugged on her lips as if she was listening to his words.

He pressed his lips against her, he needed comfort right now which was in her arms. His brother were still not be able to gulp the thought of loosing her.

His mouth against her was fast. He felt her moving her lips as he smile before pulling and pecking her lips seeing her still sleeping...

At Restaurant:

??: John, you earned this much money today, how?

A friend of John asked who shurgged his head acting like nothing happened. They were still in the restaurant.

John, the boy and the waiter who caused the chaos which happened with the wife of Kim's. He drugged her which was the last mistake he will do..

John: I'll just come up in a minute..

He said taking the bag of money from the counter before tossing it in his hands and walking towards the washroom area...

John: Fucking pick up the call..

He groaned as the person's number he was dialling was telling power off making him to go numb when a small and low knock was heard..

Shivers ran through his spine and the lights of the washroom went off. The dark and screeching sound made his pants to get wet..

John: Who's...their?

He shuttered as the knife plucking voice echoed as if someone was scaring the hell out of him. He felt like praying to God before he dies..

John: Rohan...are..you..their?

He asked his friend, but a low yet cold and dark whisper was heard back. The person's black shadow was visible under the moonlight..

??: I'm your death!

John felt his knees getting weak as the slow yet sensual and dark whisper pierced through his ears. He waited someone to open the lights when..

His one leg was caught by the shadow who was outside the bathroom door. The small below the bathroom door was giving him a rough time..

John: Leave...me...I'm...sorry...

He shakes with fear and the hand moved his feets wanting him to fall. A tuck sound was made making him creep out of fear when he saw the door twisting knowing it's open now..

A black cloth was placed on his mouth before he could say something. The dozens of guards entered inside the bathroom as they dragged John's body out..

??: Call Hyung!

Anyone will creep out, when they open their eyes to see seven shadows with hundred of guards behind them. The coldness was as if they were living in Antarctica..

John felt his heart dropping at the rate when he heard the slow yet cold whispers coming from the shadows.

The night was dark more than the darkness itself that he felt like drowning in them. The stars were shining but the light was not enough for him to see

??: Want to see?

Someone asked as he eagerly nodded his head. He felt a cloth tugging on his eyes. Both hands were tied along with feets.

??: Do you know who we even are?

This deep whisper made him frown hearing the same voice. His mind puzzled when he again heard someone speaking..

??: Don't put pressure on your pea like brain.

The person mocked him as John's eyes slightly widen and a painful gasp left his lips when he recognised Namjoon's voice...

Jin: Open his eyes!

The two guards stepped forward as they removed the black cloth and again a shriek left his lips seeing the seven boys he didn't wanted to see..

John: Please... leave..me..

He begged as his eyes shedded unstoppable tears. He felt like being dying at that moment.

Jungkook: Just answer our one question!

He growled near his ears sending vibrations to his body.

Yoongi: With whose order you drugged her juice?

He asked, his anger bubbling inside him. He clenched his fist as he saw John's widen eyes and quiet mouth..

John: I don't know..about..whom..you are talking!

He said shuttering as they looks each other before chuckling hoarsely. The chuckle shiver his body...

Hosoek: Just be honest...

He said and pointed at the various tools laying on the table. John gasped in panic seeing the various types of knife, bladders, cutters and cuffs.

Jimin: Babyboy time has over..

He grinned, this wasn't a normal grin. It was half grin and half threat..

Taehyung: Time for some fun!

They were looking like psychopaths. Nothing was more dangerous than the looks each of them were giving.

The guards stepped backwards as they saw their master's picking up the high and larger sizes which will pierce John's skin deeply...

The night was too short but for John it was the longest and the slowest night of his whole life. The fun was unlimited that he had died with fun..

His both eyeballs were crushed under Taehyungs feets. His finger and nails were nailed out by Namjoon.

His both legs were cutted till his inner thighs making him still a man by Hosoek. The arms were reduced out of his body. His hands were mixed in juicers making him eat his own meat..

But still he was alive right now...

Namjoon: Who was the one to tell you for serving her apple juice?

Silence spread the house making him again scream his lungs off when a archers bow hitted his stomach.

Blood oozing his body making him look lifeless and dead body...

John: Two girls...Bora...Jiho..

This wasn't over when a axe cutted his throat, separating his head from his body. The whole body was brutally punished...

The screams echoed that the owls left the place. The boy's were at peace now having the person under the ground who had drugged their wife..

But still much fun is left...

Next day:

A knock on a apartment was heard as the lady in her 50's open the door. She was wrinkled as if she was waked up directly from the sleep..

The boy handled her a parcel as the lady scrunched her face up seeing the random box. The delivery boy walks out off the building and opened the microphone...

??: Work done Boss!

The lady scrunched her face and entered inside the house to see her daughter and son along with her husband.

Her face fell realising her second son was not home from last night as he had fight with his father..

Leaving everything behind the lady opened the box as the bloody smell filled her nostrils making her pupils to dilate.

Her eyes widen in shock as she saw the hands, eyeballs, legs, nose, and arms of a body kept gifted in the box having ribbon..

A letter was kept under the ribbon and with shaky hands she touched the paper and unfold it making it scramble..

The family members got up from their seats as the stood beside their mother and wife. They saw her opening the letter when their eyes widen seeing the body parts covered with blood and an object which puked them out was...

The body's private part was sprung out making their eyes to turn teary. And their eyes totally widen hearing the name their lady spoke..

Mom: JOHN!

_______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 303 36
What will happen when 7 MAFIA brothers Wants to marry lee sisters? Are they fall for them, or they marry for their REVENGE?? BTS: we will make their...
158K 5K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
180K 3.5K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
758K 21.8K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...