ATLA And LOK Oneshots (Reques...

By BaguetteManOfficial

In which I write short stories based on Avatar The Last Airbender and the follow up show The Legend Of Korra... More

How We're Doing This
Returning Home (Korra)
The Bloodbender (Asami Sato)
Treason (Ty Lee)
Cactus Juice (Katara)
Spirits (Katara)
The Giant (Kyoshi)
Beauty And The Beast (Opal Beifong)
Beauty And The Beast Part 2 (Opal Beifong)

A Day In The Life (Toph Beifong)

1.3K 54 11
By BaguetteManOfficial

This chapter was requested:

—————————————————————

Toph Beifong yawned loudly as she woke up, completely blind as she lay in bed, no earth for her to see with. "(Y/n)?" She whispered quietly, she was usually greeted by her husband as soon as she woke up. "You there?" She reached down below her mattress with her foot and touched the metal bed frame. "Ah" she smiled as she finally saw where her husband was.

The blind girl got out of bed and, still in her pajamas, walked out of the room and towards the kitchen. She silently and quickly made her way behind her husband before wrapping her arms around his waist. "You got out of bed without me" she spoke in a threatening tone as she squeezed him, standing on the tips of her toward and leaning her head on his shoulder as she did.

"You slept in" (y/n) replied with a laugh as he glanced back at Toph. "I'm making you breakfast"

"Good" Toph nodded as she cuddled her head into the man. "What time is it?"

"Half past eight" he replied as she felt him turn his head to look at the clock.

Toph sighed but nodded. "I'm the chief, guess I can show up late once in a while. What about the girls?"

"Fed and on their way to school" (y/n) replied causing Toph to hum happily in approval. Only one of the kids belonged to this man but one of the reasons she had married him was because of how he got along with her oldest, treating her like his own daughter too.

"Good" Toph tilted her head and kissed his neck. "How about we just skip breakfast and do something more... productive?" She asked with a smirk.

"Maybe later" (y/n) let out a small laugh which caused Toph to huff. "I have a parent teacher meeting with one of Lin's teachers I've got to get to soon"

"Alright. I've got a migraine anyways" she shrugged as she pulled away and stopped standing on her tiptoes.

"Hand valley point" Toph rolled her eyes but pressed down on the pressure point which her husband had indicated. "Firm pressure until it starts feeling better"

"You keep saying that but it never works for me" Toph replied as she sat down at the kitchen table.

The man glanced back and shook his head. "That's because you're applying pressure to the wrong spot. Up a tiny bit" Toph moved her fingers up. "That's better"

A moment later a plate full of food was placed in front of Toph and she was quick to begin eating, completely forgetting about the pressure she was supposed to keep on the point in her palm.

—————————————————————

Toph stood watching through her feet as her newest recruits worked on their metal bending. None of them were as proficient as she had expected them to be by now.

"Alright, that's enough" Toph spoke suddenly, causing them all to stop. "You'll all be shadowing other metal benders in the city this afternoon. Dismissed" the officers all exited the room as quickly as she had expected nervous new recruits to.

"You think they're ready?" Toph didn't turn when she heard her husband's voice.

"It's my lunch break already?" She asked as she used her bending to fix any damages done to the room during the training session.

"It is" he replied as he walked over to Toph who finally turned to face him. It didn't matter to her that she faced people but growing up she had learned that it made everyone else more comfortable when she did. She didn't care about that with anyone else but with her husband comfort was important to keep. "We heading out or eating here?"

"Out" Toph replied quickly. "I'm to stressed here today" she instantly knew her husband was about to speak so she cut him off. "And yes I tried to the stupid stress pressure points. Didn't work"

"I was just gonna say I had a place in mind" he let out a laugh as he held out his hand.

"Oh" Toph let out a nervous laugh and took his hand. "Sorry, long day"

"I get it" (y/n) squeezed her hand as they exited the room. "Chief of police in republic city, we knew it wouldn't always be the best job in the world"

"We did" Toph nodded in agreement as they went out the back exit and into the alley behind the police station. "I just hope Twinkle Toes gets back soon, the criminals always tone it down when the avatar is in the city"

"Ah I'm sure it'll all be fine" (y/n) shrugged as they walked out of the alley and onto the busy streets. "How about we drop the work talk though? Let's get that stress of yours down"

"Yes sir" Toph replied with a mock salute as if she wasn't the one around here who got all the salutes. "Where are we headed?"

"There's a nice fire nation place that just opened. I've been wanting to try it out" he replied as he squeezed Toph's hand in his. "You up for that?"

Toph nodded, the idea of fire nation food making her think back to her time with team avatar during the end of the hundred year war.

—————————————————————

Toph was napping on the couch when her daughters arrived home. "Mom?" The thirteen year old Lin Beifong walked over to her mother and was about to poke her armor when (y/n) entered the room.

"She's had a long day, how about we leave her alone for now?" He asked as the girl huffed.

"She's always-"

"Daddy!" The seven year old Su Beifong quickly ran into the room and into her father's open arms. "Hi!"

"Hi Su" (y/n) lifted her up and kissed her forehead before giving Lin a look which he hoped she interpreted as saying they'd talk about her mother later. "You two want something to eat?"

"Yeah!" Su replied as Lin just shrugged. "Ice cream!"

"You have ice cream every day. Don't you get tired of it?" Lin asked as she looked to her sister.

"Nuh-uh" Su quickly shook her head. "Ice cream!"

"Alright, ice cream it is" (y/n) shrugged as he began walking towards the kitchen, Lin following closely after them.

—————————————————————

"They're your kids Toph. You can't just leave them to fend for themselves with unlimited freedom" (y/n) spoke before watching as Su ran through the room and towards the kitchen before reaching it and instantly running back towards her room. "Kids don't work that way"

"I would have loved it as a kid" Toph corrected her husband as she lay to side so she leaned against him. They'd have this conversation every once in a while but it never really went anywhere.

(Y/n) rolled his eyes but put his arm around Toph. "You know you were a special case. Your parents kept you to sheltered. Lin and Su were never that way, they're just going to remember you as a bad"

Toph rolled her eyes, not believing him to be right. "Well then I guess you'll be the worlds best dad"

"Hell yeah I will be" (y/n) smiled as he watched Su once again run to the kitchen and back.

"Hey" Toph pulled away and faced the man. "Let's leave your worrying to later and head to bed. I'm exhausted"

(Y/n) shook his head. "I'm going to be a good parent and put our kids to bed"

"A good firelord is more like it" Toph shrugged as she stood up and stretched. "I'm going to bed" she leaned down and quickly kissed (y/n) before pulling back and walking towards their room. "Come join me once you're done oppressing your subjects, okay Ozai?"

"I'd make a great firelord" (y/n) smirked, ignoring the Ozai remark, before standing up and grabbing Su by the collar as she ran into the room. "Bedtime"

"Boo" she huffed as she was carried off toward her and Lin's bedroom.

—————————————————————

Since Toph was blind in bed she was surprised as she felt the bed move. "(Y/n)?" She asked as she turned to face his side of the bed.

"It's me" the voice confirmed her suspicion and she smiled. "Didn't know if you were asleep yet so I made sure I was quiet when I entered the room" he leaned forward and placed a kiss on Toph's lips.

"Mm" she reached up and stroked her hand over his entire face, the closest she could come to actually seeing his face. "You're smiling. Why? What's going on?"

"You're cute. I always smile when I see you" Toph rolled her eyes.

"That was to cheesy" she sighed as she lightly slapped the boys cheek. "Forget I asked"

They were silent for a moment before Toph spoke bluntly. "Want to do it?"

"I thought you were exhausted?" (Y/n) asked with a laugh as he watched Toph quickly earthbend so that part of the floor came up and blocked the door from opening.

"I am but I also can't sleep" she replied as she sat up and unbuttoned her pajama shirt. "So we doing this or not"

"I suppose so" he sat up and kissed Toph again.

"Sweet" Toph smiled as she wrapped her arms around the man she married as he kissed her neck.

Word count: 1590

(Not sure how I feel about this one but as I said I'm not great at oneshots anyways. Any new requests? Constructive criticism?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 7.2K 37
I decide to make something different besides undertale don't be afraid to request! so YEET
364K 5.5K 95
Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra one-shots :)) *requests are open*
288K 5.5K 44
Basically it's stories of you dating the ATLA characters! :) [REQUESTS OPEN] [UNDER EDITING]
303 12 8
DARK THEMED! Do not read if you aren't comfortable with the warnings BELOW 👇 This book turned from one-shots into now a story. SLOW UPDATES (work...