Being deaf (A true story) ✔

By Creativecolette

About life as a deaf adult, rejections and an ideal world. #nomorebullying More

Chapter 2 The beginning
Chapter 3 More problems.
Chapter 4 Starting school The primary years
Chapter 5 Starting school The secondary school Years
Chapter 6: Daddy issues
Chapter 6 College , brick wall and college
Chapter 7 in an ideal world
Chapter 8 And finally some facts

Chapter one

694 92 60
By Creativecolette

So I should probably introduce myself, My name is Colette I'm 22 years old and I live in a small town. There's not much wrong with me if your looking from a distance but that isn't the reality.
You might ask what is wrong with me that makes you so sad? I would simply answer I'm deaf but that is not all, I also have another disability it's called Cerebral Palsy.
You might ask what is Cerebral Palsy? Well I tell you, it is caused by a problem in your brain that affects movement and coordination in your muscles.
Most people don't even know the condition or have even heard of it, I guess that's why I'm writing this.
So I guess in order to understand my true nature of this condition and to help you understand it I should go back to the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
45.7K 6.1K 53
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...