Wildflower Book 1 | Naruto Fa...

By Dipuo_Shabele14

'"Look at me. My feet are drenched in my mother's blood! My father's blood is all over me!" She stepped forw... More

Chapter1: The Throne Topples Over
Chapter2: The Awakening
Chapter3: Foundations Quake
Chapter4: An Arrangement
Chapter5: Time Out
Chapter6: We Meet Again(edited)
Chapter7: Reunion
Chapter8: Moments That Build
Chapter9: Budding Flowers
Chapter11: Gaping Wounds
Chapter12: Mending Hearts(edited)
Chapter13: Ties
Chapter14: Return To The Ranks
Chapter15: Chลซnin Exams?
Chapter16: Mission
Chapter17: Snake In The Grass
Chapter18: Final Decision
Chapter19: Stronger
Chapter20: Encounter
Chapter21: Brewing A Storm
Chapter22: Needle In The Hay
Chapter23: The Talk
Chapter24: Chลซnin Exams!(Edited)
Chapter25: Light(edited)
Chapter26: Second Part(edited)
Chapter27: Taking Risks
Chapter28: New Ventures
Chapter29: Finding Footing
Chapter30: Finals
Chapter31: Observations
Chapter32: Past
Chapter33: Tactics
Chapter34: Suzume's Worth
Chapter35: Priorities
Chapter36: Memories
Chapter37: Alliance
Chapter38: Noro
Chapter39: Noble Venture!
Chapter40: Disturbance In The Nest
Chapter41: Hikari And Tamakiku
Chapter42: Okaa-chan
Chapter43: Sunagakure
Chapter44: Exploring Possibilities(edited)
Chapter45: Sasuke
Chapter46: Enter Suitatsumi!
Chapter47: Mika's Seal
Chapter48: The Trip
Chapter49: Silent Tears
Chapter50: Mizubana
Chapter51: The Shrine
Chapter52: Itachi's Reflection
Chapter53: Susanล
Chapter54: Peace
Chapter55: Kumogakure No Sato(edited)
Chapter56: The Naka River
Chapter57: Not Madara.
Chapter58: Regret
Chapter59: Lovers
Chapter60: Undone
Chapter61: Reflection
Chapter62: Rinne
Chapter63: Cutting Ties
Chapter64: Realisations
Chapter65: Five Steps Back
Chapter66: Wheels In Motion
Chapter67: Truth Untold
Chapter68: The Erudite
Chapter69: Life And Death
Chapter70: Uzumaki
Chapter71: Precipice
Chapter72: Becoming A Chลซnin
Chapter73: Tatsu No Kuni
Chapter74: Revelations
Chapter75: A Scroll For A Scroll
Chapter76: A Parting Gift
Chapter77: Peonies In The Night Rain
Chapter78: Dance Of The Cherry Blossom
Chapter79: Ruffled Feathers
Chapter80: On The Premise
Chapter81: I Was Once A Fly On The Wall
Chapter82: Internal Conflict
Chapter83: Freezing Heart
Chapter84: Taisetsu
Chapter85: Tanuki To Kitsune
Chapter86: Soba-sama
Chapter87: Return
Chapter88: Weak
Chapter89: Sweet Mother Tamakiku
Chapter90: Acceptance
Chapter91: Tipping Over
Chapter92: Tama's Romance Prowess
Chapter93: Bleeding Heart
Chapter94: First Match
Chapter95: Quince!
Chapter96: Three Flowers In Spring
Chapter97: Young Miss Nanako
Chapter98: Smiles And All
Chapter99: Spark
Chapter100: Drama
Chapter101: Master Manipulator
Chapter102: Caving In
Chapter103: New Doors Unlocked
Author's Note

Chapter10: Tangible Thoughts

35 1 0
By Dipuo_Shabele14

[Uchiha Tamakiku with the three tomoe sharingan]

Everyday for a long two weeks, Kakashi had been making her do low intensity exercises. They helped speed up her recovery and restore her bodily strength. So far, she could run again. She was pretty fast, but she wasn't satisfied.

Her knee was a bit swollen after having kicked and fought off those boys so carelessly. So even though they said she was fast, she felt she was far too slow for her liking.

Ibiki, Anko, and Gemna watched from the sidelines one day as Kakashi and Suzume raced across the training grounds. The girl was starting to loose speed after having sparred for six rounds.

"She's really fast.", Anko said as the girl caught up to Kakashi. She smirked, excited.

Suzume swung her katana at the Jōnin. It was a narrow miss. He dodged at the very last second, leaving her without footing.

He leapt into the air, throwing a lightning blade at her. It barely missed her as she swung out of its way. She sheathed her katana.

"She is.", Ibiki said with a small frown. He didn't quite like the image of a weakened Suzume, it didn't suit her.

Kakashi landed on his feet, immediately going in for a roundabout kick. It landed square the girl's face. She flew from the impact and collided with a wall. She struggled to get back on her feet.

"That had to hurt.", Anko commented with a wince.

Kakashi ran so fast at Tama that the spectators could barely follow with their eyes. Tama followed suit, although somewhat slower. Most of it was a blur, making the experience all the more amazing.

Fists collided whith cheeks. Feet and knees met stomachs and chests. It went on and on, until something odd suddenly happened.

"Wait, what's that in Suzume's hand?", Genma asked, perking up inhis seat. He squinted, trying to get a better look at the hazy thing.

The girl had something purple, or green... Purple and green? Something purple and green was in her right hand. No, it was on her hand. The thing quickly crept up her lower arm. It was spreading.

[An illustration of the flame]

She took up a taijutsu stance. It looked like a traditional clan technique, unfamiliar to the shinobi that were watching. Kakashi followed with his own stance.

The purple thing appeared on her chest as well, bursting to life from nothing at all. It immediately crept up until it engulfed the right side of her neck.

Seeing this, Kakashi frowned, this was the fifth time she pulled out a trick from nowhere. He adopted a taijutsu stance, ready to fight off any bizarre offence she had to offer.

"It's a flame, obviously.", Anko replied as if it was clear as day.

It wasn't. It really wasn't.

Genma glanced at her sidelong, clearly annoyed, but said nothing. He turned his gaze back to the match.

It was the purple flame jutsu from the reports, Ibiki realised, but not the same as what was reported. On edge, and somewhat excited, he perked up in his seat.

The flame burned with a low hriisss, a searing heat took over the air around Tama. Her Sharingan spun slowly as she tried hard to regulate her chakra. She broke into a cold sweat as her chakra began to surge, but she didn't stop.

The entire place seemed to fall silent as Suzume shifted her weight to her left foot. She tucked her right foot as she leapt forward. Tucking her left arm and twisting her abdomen to the left, she threw a blazing punch at Kakashi.

She aimed for the area below the neck, the force of her jutsu so great that the flame grew hot enough to burn Kakashi's jacket before any contact was made.

Kakashi leapt backwards, barely salvaging what little was left of his garment. He landed on his feet, anticipating another attack.

Ibiki shot to his feet in anticipation, but the hit never landed.

No. Instead, the girl changed her projectile at the very last second. She threw her flame at the far wall behind her mentor, much to his relief.

Silence took over the place, for real this time. People stopped to watch. At this point, it was difficult to say what colour the flame was. The wall burned quickly before the fire dispersed, leaving it black with soot. She fell forward.

Kakashi seemed to freeze for a second before catching the girl. She went limp in his arms, in pain and exhausted.

"Hey-"

He was cut off by the sound of hissing. The smell of something burning filled his nostrils. The girl wiped away a red tear.

"Let's take a break...", she trailed off, barely awake. She guided the man, making him bring her to the floor where she laid down on her back.

"Is your blood burning?", he asked incredulously. She was bleeding from the eyes again, her blood ablaze with purple-gren flames. Kakashi knelt on one knee, and tried to wipe the tears with a gloved hand. What was happening?

"Yes. It only stings a little, so don't worry.", Tama whispered. Her lips formed the shadow of a smile, like she was enjoying the situation.

She must not have been in pain, Kakashi thought, his lips forming a thin line.

"I get a bit dizzy when I use this jutsu," she said. She looked up at him with barely open eyes, her sharingan long gone from sight. "My chakra goes all over the place."

He blinked. It never occurred to him that she had little control over her chakra. He thought back to the conversation he had with Ibiki, months ago. The man didn't explain much about excatly what Tama knew how to do. He assumed that she was like other shinobi her age.

At fourteen years of age, shinobi would be in genin teams. They would be able to walk up a tree and on water, at least. The could do basic healing jutsu, which required great chakra control.

Kakashi wondered if Tama could do any of those things at all. If not, then it would be impossible to make such a jutsu as the one she had just used.

"Let's stop for today. I need you to rest.", he said, casting a look towards the three Jōnin who had been watching them the whole time. Things were becoming far too strange. There was no way they didn't notice anything here. He left immediately, heading over to the Hokage's office. He had a lot of questions that needed answering, and only the Hokage could do that.

Tama went home in a rush after that. She said something about needing to prepare food for her brother when he got home. No one tried to question her, she seemed a bit upset, beside looking like she would fall at any given chance. Also, she wasn't the nicest person when she was upset.

"Damn it!", she screamed as she shoved the shogi open. She staggered into the kitchen, quickly getting a cup of cold water to drink.

This was getting out of hand, and she was tired of pretending to be alright with it.

When she was five years old, Tama developed a chakra manipulation technique. It was based on Mikoto's demonstration of the circulation of chakra in the scrolls she had given her. Using just that, she had been able to manifest her chakra in a jutsu-like state without actually casting one.

It was just after Sasuke's birth, so no one payed much attention to her. She got away with a lot back then.

Ultimately, her technique made use of raw chakra. She struggled to create a balance between the white and black chakra, it wasn't easy and it turned out to be dangerous. It ended up pooling out of her chakra paths and into her body. It was the reason why she was in pain everytime she used a certain amount of chakra. It was also the reason why her techniques were often bizarrely powerful.

The power she bore wasn't her problem. The problem was how she would be forced into a standstill when her body was overwhelmed.

It was time she finally did something about it.

...

Kakashi stared at the Hokage. The Hokage stared at Kakashi. The room was silent. No one spoke.

A long five minutes passed before the Hokage opened his mouth slowly.

"What do you mean?", he asked incredulously. Kakashi blinked.

"She doesn't know chakra control. Her own chakra is killing her from the inside.", Kakashi said seriously. The Hokage blinked.

What?

"Impossible."

"Hokage-sama, I saw it with my own eyes. Her technique wasn't powered buy the Sharingan, but it appeared that way. She even bled from her eyes," he said. The Hokage set his smoking piep down, blinking in confusion. "Her blood was burning as it streemed from her eyes, meaning that it was infused with chakra. Blood doesn't mix with chakra, Hokage-sama."

Impossible.

"Even with chakra control, I doubt that she would be safe from the destruction inside her.", Kakashi continued.

"You're right. I believe the problem might be her reserves.", the Hokage said lowly. His eyes narrowed in thought.

"That doesn't make any sense. Both her parents were strong Sharingan users, which means that they should have had large enough reserves to accommodate their prowess. She should have at least inherited them from either parent-"

"Indeed, but I don't think that that is the issue here, Kakashi. I think it is quite the opposite, actually", the Hokage said.

"You mean..."

The Hokage nodded.

"I suspect that Tama-chan has been able to weild the Sharingan for longer than we know, possibly since before she could learn the very basics of chakra control.

During her five years in the Anbu, she has been able to use her chakra to activate seal tags at her disposal. So she cannot not know the basics. I do doubt, however, that she is able to control it when using it to a certain extent."

"I see. Then it might actually be too much for her.", Kakashi said. The Hokage nodded.

"When I was young, there was a man by the name Kazui Uchiha, the son of Madara Uchiha. He died young due to a similar problem. When was alive, however, he was known for his ability to enfuse chakra with his blood, and use it as a weapon.", the Hokage said. Kakashi tensed.

"There was also once Nanashi, who was able to manipulate chakra, both internal and external. She was the Uchiha clan's weapon during the Warring States Period, long before Konoha was founded.

According to Nidaime Hokage-sama, she was able to enter the minds of others and manipulate their memories and thoughts with a form of genjutsu known as Yachihoko. I'm afraid that this is where our dear Tama is headed.", the Hokage said, solemn.

Kakashi blinked incredulously. If the Hokage was right, then Tama could pose an actually big threat. He just hoped her could sway her before anything happened.

[A/N]

Hello readers. I just want to let you know that there will be irregular time skips and memories here and there, so be on the lookout for those.

Like I said, the book doesn't necessarily follow the original storyline, which is why Shisui was a part of the massacre. So be sure to keep that in mind when you see certain characters who might not have been a part of the current timeline in Naruto.

If you're liking the story, be sure to comment, share and vote. Thanks, love you lots❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 174 36
Hisako Fuyu Uchiha: A young, promising clan heiress one moment, a sole survivor of a merciless genocide the next. Now a refugee in the Leaf Village...
10.5K 258 27
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a girl who has grown up under cold eyes an...
20.6K 510 13
Amaya Uchiha is only 12 years old, yet she is stronger than an usual child of her age. There are many reasons but one of them is that, the night of t...
459 38 4
"Why did you take my mother's life, Nagato? She was my only hope, my entire world! Why, Nagato?" Meet Uzumaki Naruto, a 23-year-old blond on a relen...