Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

بواسطة samm1-

𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... المزيد

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
3. Last days here
4. Airport Boy
5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
7. Memo Ochoa 2.0
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
10. Hello Barcelona!
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
16. Buenas noches Nella
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
18. She looks perfect, like always
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
Insta posts
23. The chisme
24. Party City
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

22. You were a wonderful experience...

334 9 142
بواسطة samm1-

❤︎

@ali(author)

Nothings new - Rio Romeo

This is my take on this trend😭 this post isn't part of this book, I just wanted to share how I imagined this trend. Clearly this goes both ways as Diego was everything for Antonella but this kinda for the future😋 Anyways I have seen this trend on tiktok for some time and every time I think of the audio I always think about Antonella & Diego.

Now let's continue with this chapter!

Gavi's P.O.V.

I just stood there. I didn't move or say anything as I was still trying to understand what just happened and if any of that was real. It doesn't feel real. I just got too much information to process.

It was silent and all of a sudden I felt a raindrop fall on my head. Then the next thing it was pouring rain. Oh shit.

I quickly turn towards Diego who's still on the floor. "Diego where do you think Antonella went?"

"Shouldn't you know that as you guys are made for eachother?" He said sarcastically.

"Diego I'm not fucking joking. Antonella is out there in the rain, running in a dress, with just one heel, crying, and probably a bit tipsy. And it's twelve A.M. Anything could happen to her. Now please help me."

"There's two places she could be."

I am running as fast as I can. I'm going to the first location Diego said she could be at. The rain hasn't stopped and it's actually getting worse each minute. The wind got stronger and there's lighting and thunder. I really hope Antonella is okay. I really need to hurry up.

I pick up my pace and start running more faster. There's still a lot of people out here outside and they're all looking at me as if i'm crazy. I mean If i saw a teenage boy in a suit, running as fast as they can in the rain I would probably be as confused as them. Even worse they might recognize me. But it's fine, I don't care if they take pictures or videos. I just need to find Antonella.

-

After running for some minutes and asking someone for directions I finally made it to the first location. A playground. It seems kinda abandoned. Why would she be here? I look around the place for a while but I can't find her. I then look outside of the playground and I see an ice cream shop. Maybe they know of her.

I walk up to the window and wait for a worker to come up. After a few minutes of waiting someone comes.

"Hola, disculpe, usted a visto una niña de 18 años por aquí? Se llama Antonella Ochoa." ("Hello, sorry but have you seen a girl around 18 years old around here? Her name is Antonella Ochoa.") The guy has a surprises but happy expression? I don't know. But he finally answered me. "No la he visto pero si la conozco. Espera tu hablas inglés?" (" No I haven't seen her but I know her. Wait do you speak English?")

"Yes I speak english. So you know Antonella?"

"Yeah we used to go to the same school. She was my friend and I would see her almost every day here with her friends. Wait is she back?"

"Yes.. she's back, but she's also leaving soon. I just really need to find her."

"Wait is something wrong with her? And do you need water? You're sweating a lot. Or maybe it's just the rain."

"She ran off from the event we were at and she's all alone. Do you know where the beach is?"

"Oh yeah. Just keep on walking straight for about 5 minutes, take a turn to the right and just keep walking straight until you see the beach."

"Alright than-"

"Wait before you go!" He said cutting me off.

"Are you her boyfriend? Or is she still dating Diego?" My heart cracked again knowing that everyone knew they were together except me. Was I really that stupid? Was I really that blind?

"No i'm not her boyfriend and no she's not dating Diego."

"Oh okay, you can go now. I hope you find her." And with that I took off and started running as fast as I could. I really hope Diego didn't lie to me.

-

After some 5 minutes I made it to the board walk of the beach. I slowed down and started walking. There was still some people out and some of the shops were still open. I looked around and stoped when I saw something shiny in the reflection of the water. I then looked at the direction of the reflection and saw Antonella.

Antonella's P.O.V.

I feel so fucking stupid. I am so fucking stupid. How could I let this happen AGAIN? And not just hurt myself, I hurt Pablo and left him all alone. I'm such a horrible person.

"Antonella?" I heard someone whisper my name and I flinched, as I got scared. I looked up on my right and saw Pablo.

"Pablo go away."

"No."

"Yes. Go away."

"No. I came here to make sure your okay."

"I'm fine. Please just leave." He stayed silent and just looked at me. I then noticed how awful my face must look with my makeup all messed up and with the rain. "Don't look at me! I look so bad right now."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"It doesn't matter. You look beautiful either way but i'm just here to make sure your okay."

"Gavi I already told you millions of times that i'm okay."

"Are you really okay Antonella? If you're okay then why did you run away? Why are you crying? Why don't you want me to be here if your okay?" I felt my eyes form tears again.

"Gavi...i'm so so sorry." I finally said breaking down. He quickly sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug.

We just sat there, in the rain, me just crying in his shoulder for what felt for eternity. It was just us two.

"Hey..Antonella?" I looked up at Pablo and gave him my attention. "I know this might sound weird but can you tell me what happened? I mean if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to. It just feels weird hearing what happened and not knowing anything about it."

"Sure but how about we go to my house?" I said as it's still raining and we could catch a cold.

"Sure let's go."

-

Me and Pablo are currently at my house, sitting on my bed and just staring at each other, not saying a word. We changed out of our clothes which honestly i'm glad cause it was very cold. But it's quiet. Too quiet. I don't know where to start.

"Did you.. did you hear everything we said?" I asked him.

"Yeah kinda. I was sitting outside like thirty minutes before y'all started arguing. But I heard someone speaking and I got curious and found you guys. I'm so sorry for being nosy and not leaving."

"It's okay, I would've done the same honestly. And it should be me apologizing. I am so so so freaking sorry for leaving you alone. I swear I was gonna go back. I was trying to come up with excuses to leave but I don't know what happened and I just stayed. I didn't even notice you and I feel so bad. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I wasn't that lonely. Well I was but then Valentina came and took me to dance. She's very nice actually. She reminds me of my cousin, Beatriz. You should meet her one day."

"Maybe I should. Anyways back to what we where talking about, so um I dated Diego through my Junior and Senior years. We had a good relationship, he was kind and caring and an overall amazing boyfriend but I don't know. We were so focused on our relationship which hurt both our mental healths. We weren't doing good mentally which made us get distant. Even though I wasn't doing good I still tried to make time for Diego and would always ask him if he wanted to go out and stuff but he would ignore me, he would ghost me. He would hangout with everyone except me. It made me really sad but he was just struggling himself and he didn't want to hurt me. At school he would just say hi and stuff but he would never actually have a real conversation. I would ask him if he was okay but he would just say "yeah i'm good." He would never let me help him. So with all of that it made me think I was a bad girlfriend and it made me feel like I did something to our relationship. I started to get distant with everyone else and school started to get harder, I had a ton of assignments to do, I started doing bad at futbol and softball that I started getting benched again. We both realized our love for each other was hurting us so we broke up. After the break up I would still ask him if he wanted to hang out and stuff but he would still ignore me. That's when I got more closer to Kevin and he became my best friend. But thats pretty much it about the break up." I said wiping the small tears I had falling on my face with my sweater. Or Pablo's sweater which he let me wear.

"I'm sorry that happened to the both of you. But i'm glad the both of you are doing okay now."

"Thanks Pablo. But I don't know if I wanna keep on being's friend with him cause every time we become friends again, something happens and we get hurt."

"Me personally, I would stop being friends with him cause that isn't really good for the both of you but that's just me." I started laughing at the way he said that.

"Yeah. That's probably what I'm gonna do."

"That's good. I think it's the right choice." He then opened his mouth to say something but hesitated and closed his mouth again.

"Pablo just say what you're gonna say." I said laughing.

"Sorry about that." He said while laughing. "But um, you guys were talking about "leading on" what was that about?"

"Ohh rightt." Okay so I had a crush on Diego ever since like 6th grade. He really showed no interest in me until 8th grade. Well not really interest, he started leading me on during that year. He would be like "Eres tan bonita" and then start flirting with his so called "crush." He would do that all the time when then suddenly in our first year of high school it actually felt like he liked me. He would take me out all the time, texts me all the time, he talked to no other girls and would only compliment me when suddenly, he got a girlfriend. Her name was Isabella but we would call her Isa. She was really nice and sweet, very beautiful too. She was a great friend towards me but I still had a crush on Diego while they were dating which made me feel guilty. But Diego would still flirt with me while they were dating, I wouldn't flirt back of course cause he was taken but it made me so mad that he would still try to lead me on when he had the prettiest, best girl. I would always try to ignore him but he just kept on doing the same thing. He was so stupid that sometime his girl almost saw him. I actually think she did once cause randomly she broke up with him, she was moving but they wanted to do long distance when she broke up with him, she said she thought it would be to much work and that it was best for them to break up. Wait hold up, I think you heard the part when I told Diego why she actually broke up with him." I quickly unlocked my phone, scrolled through my messages, found Isa's number and showed the message to Gavi.

-

Isa❤️

Me:
hi isaa!!
how have u been?
i heard that u and diego broke up and wanted to make sure if u were okay.

Isa❤️:
hi anto!!
i've been okayy.
yeah me and him broke up. i think it was for the better.

Me:
i don't wanna seem nosy but why did u guys break up?
you don't have to tell me if u don't want to

Isa❤️:
i think you already know what i told diego but i lied.
js know this isn't your fault.
i have seen diego flirt with you before. ik you don't flirt back but i thought the first time he was js playing but i saw that he would do it repeatedly so i broke up with him because of that.
ik you didn't tell me cause u were scared i was gonna be like "omg u flirt with him back?" so it's okay.
thank u tho for not flirting with him back.

Me:
i'm so sorry isa
i swear i feel so guilty for not telling you, i should've so u would've not gotten hurt

Isa❤️:
it's okay pooks
js please don't tell or show diego this.
i don't want him to know this
js please tell me u will get with him.

Me:
i wont tell him
wait what?

Isa❤️:
ik u like him
you would be the best for him and il he really likes you

it's okay if you date him
js please make him happy and i hope you guys last
hopefully we can see each other another time❤️

Me:
thanks isa
i love you❤️
Isa ❤️ like your message

-

"Ohh. I kinda feel bad for Isa." Pablo said.

"I know right?! She deserved so much better than me and Diego."

"I know you guys would still be great friends but yeah she did and still does deserve someone better than Diego."

"Of course you say that." I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" He said offended. He then quickly came towards me and started tickling me. It felt like I was gonna die of laughter. My stomach started hurting. I tried ticking him back but he was too strong.

"PABLO STOP!" I said while laughing. He then stopped and he just started at me. We kept eye contact and then I finally realized what position we were in. We just stayed like this for a few minutes until I spoke up. "You look so cute you know."

"Thank you love, I appreciate it." He said while winking. We were still keeping eye contact. I could stare at his eyes forever. They're so beautiful. He has such a unique eye color, A beautiful mix of Brown hazel eyes I could stare at forever. Then he suddenly yawned and fell beside me.

"I'm tired." I laughed at him and got up and turned off the lights. I got back in the bed and he got closer to me and hugged my waist and his head rested on the crook of my neck. I started playing with his hair and he snuggled closer to me. I played the playlist we have together and listened until I fell asleep.

SAMMI.

hi chikiss!!

i finally updated again😍 did u guys liked this chapter. i didn't that much but atleast i was able to finish😂

anyways ik i unpublished my other gavi book (dream girl) but seriously question if u read that book. should it end with a bad ending or a good one for when i publish it again?

anyways am publishing a new book before i publish dream girl. any guesses on who it is about?🙈 (it's not gavi)

anyways bye bye chikiss!!❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.8K 202 31
When Luna's only parent sadly passes away, she moves in with her older brother and starts a new life in Barcelona. Yet it isn't easy. Because how can...
19.8K 175 53
In which Amelia is chosen as the assistant to Pablo Gavi who is known as a player and a young successful fútbol star. But does she know he is very ru...
11.5K 220 21
✧༺♥༻∞ "we were inseparable" "who says we still arent?" Pablo gavira, barcelona midfielder, but when they met he was a mere dreaming kid. Isabella me...
4.9K 124 22
In which, sister of Professional footballer: Marco Asensio, Milan Asensio finds herself engaged with one of her brothers national team teammates, and...