Bluey's World

By magiclove99

The Heeler family are back in a new adventure where humans and anthropomorphic dogs coexist. After they met t... More

World Tour
Fiesta in Mexico
Baby Blues
It's Dad-urday
Rockafire-palooza
Poppy's Vlog: Poppy's Scrapbook Stories; Can't Stop the Laughter
Piney and Lord Prickles
Surprise-O-Tron
Nowhere to Fun, Nowhere to Hide
City Scavenger Hunt
Holiday in Harmony
To Hug a Snug-a-lug
Tiny Diamond's Vlog: Unboxing with Tiny and Socks!
Band Together
Cultural Identity
Once Bitten
The Great Heeler Adventure
Honk
Appendicitis Escapade
The Great Pop Diner Caper
The Train, Bubbles and Song That Never Ends
Sister Act

Eye'll Be Watching You

59 1 0
By magiclove99

The bands were in Brazil on their tour but for now, they were waiting for the festival to be set up so they went to a skate park to have fun. Rose is trying out roller skating and later, she, Poppy, Rhythm, Blues, Smidge, DJ Suki, Satin and Chenille, and Legsly were trying out roller derby with the others.

"Bluey! Look what I got," Val said.

"You got a skateboard!?" Bluey gasped.

"Yes, Would you like to try it out?" Val asked.

"Can I, mum and dad, please?" Bluey pleaded.

"I don't know, You never done anything like that before," Chilli said hesitantly.

"Please!" Bluey pleaded.

"Yeah Ebi, please?" Val pleaded.

Bandit and Chilli look at each other as the next scene shows Bluey on the skateboard.

"Look at me, mum and dad, I am getting the hang of it!" Bluey said.

"Bluey, watch where you are going!" Bandit shouted.

Soon enough Bluey crashed and fell off the skateboard landing on her ankle wrong. Bandit and Chilli gasped at the sight and raced over to her. Once Bluey uncovered her paw from her ankle it started to turn purple as Bluey started to cry.

"I'm calling the ambulance," Rose said as she asked Poppy for the number for the hospital in Brazil.

They rushed Bluey to the hospital and the doctor told Poppy what the diagnosis was in Portuguese.

"Bad news, it's a fracture," Poppy said. "This is not Bluey's first rodeo of having a broken ankle,"

"Really? She broke that same ankle before?" Branch asked.

"Yes, but it is a tiny fracture with no surgery required," Poppy said.

"Does that mean they are going back to Brisbane?" Biggie asked.

"I'm afraid so," Rose nodded. "But since we're on tour, she'll have to stay in the hotel room until her ankle heals and miss out on the rest of the festival here in Brazil."

"Then she will go home the next day?" Poppy asked.

"Yes," Rose nodded.

"That stinks," Cooper sighed.

"Honey," Jussy said as she held onto his hand.

Later that night, Branch came up with an idea. Branch sneakily took everyone's skateboards including Val's in a barbecue tripod and set them on fire.

"Branch what are you do OH MY GOSH!!!!" Poppy exclaimed as she saw what Branch was doing.

"Roasting hot dogs and s'mores over a fire made out of the dangerous skateboards, want some?" Branch offered.

"First off, you are being a cannibal and second it was an accident," Poppy said.

"How did you even set the skateboards on fire?" Val asked.

"Three words, dangerous obstacles cause injuries," Branch said.

"That's four words, brainiac," Poppy corrected.

"That cost me a lot of yen," Val said.

"So do the medical bills that Bandit and Chilli had to pay along with the plane tickets back to Brisbane and I don't see them making a fuss over it. Anyway, I invented the perfect thing to prevent skating and other accidents." Branch said.

"Really?" Poppy asked he showed them a security camera.

"Ay Caramba, what is that thing?!" Poppy gasped.

"Isn't it great I invented it myself, it would protect those from any danger in sight, I am giving this to the Heeler family," Branch said with pride.

"Danger, danger," said the security camera taking Branch's tweezers that he used to cook the hot dogs and tossed it away.

"Safe, safe," said the security camera.

"How are you going to do that, if you don't mind me asking?" Poppy asked.

"I am going to their hotel room and install it, After that they will take it home with them." Branch explained.

"I don't think it's a good idea, we are still on tour and it needs a little work done," Rose said.

"We don't even know where they live," Poppy said.

"I have a pretty good idea where they live, I saw them dropping off their vehicle at their home before they went with us to the tour in Australia," Branch said. "I used Google maps to find it."

Soon enough, Branch sneaked out of the festival, unaware of Poppy following him.

"Is this where the Heeler family live? It looks pretty nice," Poppy said quietly to herself when she saw the photo on her phone. It was a picture of an old Queenslander house on a hill that has cream, wooden walls, white fences and accents, a red roof and brick supports.

Branch walked up to the hotel room and knock on the door. When he did that, Chilli opened the door.

"Branch, What are you doing here?" asked Chilli.

"I just wanted to check on Bluey and how she is feeling, I also have something for her and the family," Branch said.

"Awww that is so nice and thoughtful of you to think of her," Chilli said.

They walked into the hotel room as Branch set up the device in the room Bluey and Bingo are sharing.

"What is that supposed to be?" Bluey asked.

Bluey leaned in closer to see what it was as she almost fell off her bed as the security camera saw that.

"Danger danger," said the security camera as it catches Bluey and placed her back in her bed.

"Safe, safe," said the security camera as it puts her comforter over her as if it is tucking her in.

"That's creepy," Bingo shuddered.

"Danger, danger," said the security camera as it picked up Bingo and threw her on the second bed.

"Safe, safe," said the security camera.

"All set, it is now ready to do its job," Branch said

"Thanks," Chilli said.

Branch headed out the hotel room and saw the danger around the hotel and Branch knew what to do but got caught by Poppy.

"Branch!" Poppy said.

"Poppy?!" Branch startled by Poppy's presence.

"We need to head back to the festival, Rose is worried sick," Poppy said.

"Why?" Branch asked.

"Why? Does the festival ring any bells to you?!" Poppy said.

"Poppy look at this, see how dangerous this place is?" Branch pleaded.

"No, we are heading back to the festival and that is final," Poppy said.

"Oh, fine," Branch grumped.

Little did they know Branch dropped another one then it came to life automatically and started doing the cheekiest thing ever, it started building another one and another one and lots more. Back in the music festival, Rose was waiting with her arms crossed.

"So you gave the invention to the Heeler family did you?" Rose asked in a suspicious tone in her voice.

"Umm..." Branch said.

"DID YOU!?" Rose shouted.

"Yes he did, after we told him not too," Poppy said.

"You are in big doo-doo now," Cooper giggled.

"Love the joke," Val said.

"I don't, it's gross," Dante Crescendo shuddered.

"You disobeyed us, when we say not to do something, you agreed and don't do it at all," Rose said.

"Let's not ruin the fun by punishment, let's all just go to the festival," Poppy said.

"Quick change of emotion, noted," Rose said before writing something on her iPad.

Soon The Snack Pack were at the festival and noticed something particular.

"Isn't that the robot you invented to take care of the Heeler family?" Cooper asked.

"Huh? Strange? It's in the hotel room, here's proof," Branch said, handing his phone to the group and showing the hotel room and Bluey is tucked in her bed trying to get out but is caught by the security camera and placing her back in bed.

"I have to use the restroom," Bluey said.

"Why is it out here?" Rose asked.

"Look there is another one," Smidge pointed out a robot.

"Here's one by the booth," Jussy said.

"Awesome!" The security camera cheered at what it bought.

"I found one," Biggie said.

"Okay this getting creepy," Legsly said.

"Danger, danger," The security camera said as it picked up Legsly.

"Help! Help!" Legsly screamed.

Soon The camera tossed Legsly like a football away from the group.

"My leg!" Legsly screamed.

"Did they clone each other or something?" Guy Diamond asked.

"Oh no, Branch, did you use funk tech?" Rose gasped in anger.

"No I didn't!" Branch said.

"I got Rose's message, what is happening?" Lownote Jones said.

Soon a scream was heard.

"Is that Bluey?" Val gasped.

"Ugh! Camera, I swear, if you lovingly tuck me in one more time!" Bluey growled in anger.

"Safe, safe!" The security camera said.

"MUM! DAD!" Bluey screamed.

"What's is going on?" Chilli said.

"The robot keeps on following me and it kept an eye on me in the restroom," Bluey said.

"That thing is dangerous and unsanitary," Bandit said.

"Danger, danger," The security camera said, picking up Bandit.

"Woah! Put me down mate," Bandit shouted.

Suddenly, the robots started to cause a mess, tossing everything in the room out the window. Soon one of the robots is holding Bluey's baby blanket and a pink rabbit plush toy and is ready to throw them out the window.

"Floppy!" Bingo screamed as she grabbed the pink rabbit plush toy and the blanket from the clutches of the robot.

"Danger, danger," The security system said, picking Bingo up by her ankle and holding her upside down.

"FBI OPEN UP!" Branch said as he opened up through the door by unlocking it with a copy of the key card.

"Branch, this has gone far enough, You need to get rid of that monster," Chilli said.

"Is it treating you well?" Branch asked.

"No it's not, Please do it now!" Chilli said.

"We got this!" Lownote Jones said as he brought in some funk weapons.

"We will handle this, go back to the festival Branch,"  Rhythm and Blues said.

"Okay," Branch nodded.

The trio destroyed all of the robots except for one. It looked at Lownote Jones with a sad look on it's face while still wearing merchandise it got from the booth.

"Look! This one seems to get it," Lownote said.

"Should we destroy it?" Bandit asked them.

"No, I got an idea," Rhythm and Blues chorused in a sing songy voice.

Later, the security camera got a job as an additional broadcast camera for Chad and Todd and is happy with its new job, thanks to Lownote Jones's reprogramming. It broadcasted the music for everybody to see, including in the hotel room where Bluey was recovering along with her family

"It wants to help Bluey so she and her family won't miss out on the festival," Poppy said.

"Look how happy it is," Branch added.

"Look at Bluey with clean new bed sheets, a bath and a good spot, this is the best VIP spot anyone could ask for," Smidge squealed.

"Gristle paid the hotel for the mess that happened so the Heeler family need to pay him back," Rose added as she and the Snack Pack went onstage to perform.

"I will pay for it for them since I was the one who created the mess and I will clean it up," Branch said.

"That is so sweet of you for advocating them," Poppy said.

"Awesome! Awesome!" said the new broadcast camera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 27 20
Enter the world of Anertha, a planet in which dogs rule and wolves are on the bottom of the food chain. A wolf finds himself literally roped into the...
1.6K 13 47
The Snack Pack Life is back and things are becoming hotter and raunchier than ever because the Snack Pack are going global, bitches! They are going t...
247 0 20
Read Series 1 before this to understand the story. While the first child hides from his family, Cosmic, his friends, and his cousins go on fun activi...
38 2 2
Ever since the apocalypse arose, along with the three mechanical titans on the side of the Alliance, Bluey and her friends have encountered many trau...