𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓚𝓮𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭...

By Sapphirejewe

Timmy, his baby brother {Poof} and their parents moved from their old home to a new house called Fairy World... More

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮 (𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼?)
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓓𝓸𝓸𝓻

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮: 𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼

34 3 0
By Sapphirejewe

IT had only been mere moments after Timmy fell asleep that he heard a strange chirping sound. At first he thought it was a bird, until he realized it was almost right above him.

Slowly, he sat up and looked to the side. He jumped when he thought it was a rat until it jumped off and flew across the room.

It turned it's head to him, chirped again and crawl out the door of his room.

Curious, Timmy got out of bed, taking his blanket to wrap around himself and walked out of his room.

ᴄʜɪʀᴘ ᴄʜɪʀᴘ

Timmy turned his head to see the creature on the bannister of the stairs. He raced after it amazed when it jumped off and flew to the parlour.

He made it in time to see the creature crawl through the small door left ajar, him sliding to the door and pulling it open with a smile...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...only to frown when the creature wasn't there and opened the door wider to awe at the tunnel being formed glowing blue, purple and pink.

A breeze blew past his face, making him leave his blanket and start to crawl to the other door now curious and a bit excited.

Pushing the other door open, he crawled out only to look around in confusion and disappointment.

'I'm right where I started.' Timmy thought standing up to look around before noticing the painting that hung above the fireplace was different.

The girl in the painting was happy, her pink dress no longer stained with the ice cream now on her cone that she licked.

A warm scent wafted into the room from the kitchen to his nose, making him sniff.

"Mmm... Something smells good." Timmy stated, walking towards the kitchen

Someone was softly humming a tune and when Timmy opened the door, his father's back was to him as he stirred something in a bowl.

"Dad? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He asked rather confused.

Suddenly, Cosmo turned around to face Timmy with a wide smile on his face. Timmy gasped on seeing instead of green eyes, two large black buttons were in place.

"You're just in time for supper, kiddo!" The lookalike Cosmo said cheerfully. His dark hair was neatly combed and there were no bags under his eyes or a neck brace on his neck.

"You're not my father. My father doesn't have b-b-buh..." Timmy trailed off pointing to his eye.

"Buh-buh-buh-buttons?" He asked with a laugh, putting the bowl on the table to tap one button eye with a finger.

"Do you like them? I'm your other father, silly. Now go tell your other mother and other brother that supper's ready."

Timmy stood and stared at the man in confusion. The other Cosmo opened up the oven and put on chicken looking oven mitts before turning to Timmy with an encouraging smile, "Well go on. They're in her knitting room."

Raising an eyebrow, Timmy didn't take his eyes off the other Cosmo as he left the kitchen, making his way to where he knew his mother's knitting room was.

He heard the sounds of a piano being played and the sound of a xylophone being hit with a giggle. He opened the door, seeing their backs to him.

"Mum? Dusty?"

Both spun around smiling. Big black buttons in place of their eyes. The other Wanda's curly hair had a pink streak with a butterfly clip at the side of her hair wearing a dark pink marabou robe.

Poof's hair was brushed neatly unlike his normally fluffy mess wearing a dark blue onesie.

"Hi there, sweetie!" The other Wanda greeted with a bright smile.

"Wanna heaw ouw new song?" The other Poof asked with an excited smile, his voice childish and sweet.

Timmy blinked in surprise before answering, "My mother can't play the piano and my brother hasn't started to talk."

"Don't need to and Poof's just excited, aren't ya sweet pea?" The other Wanda asked Poof who giggled with a nod before two large white gloves attached to rods and pulleys popped out from the piano behind her, slipping onto her hands.

"The piano plays me!" She was tugged to the piano with a giggle.

Let me tell you all about my sweet little pea Timmy~

He’s a peach, he’s a doll, he’s a joy to see~

He’s as cute as a button in the eyes of everyone who ever met our lovely Ti...mo...thy~

When he comes around exploring, I swear none of us, we’ll never ever make it boring, our eyes will be on Timmy~!

Wanda had sang as she and Poof played the instruments in perfect harmony, both stopping at the same time when the song was done.

Timmy couldn't help but clap rather amazed and flattered, the other Wanda jokingly taking a bow.

"Any requests, you might have sweetie?" Wanda asked, Timmy shaking his head and remembering why he was there, "No thanks, but he said to tell you that the food's ready."

"Food!" Poof cheered with a smile, Wanda hummed happily.

"Who's starving? Raise your hand." She stuck her left hand up, the right hand still attached to the contraption flew up as well.

Timmy giggled, a bit unnerved by her eyes, but willing to overlook it. She seemed kind and funny.

The other Wanda picked Poof up and walked with Timmy to the dinning room that had an elegant and large table filled with large amounts of food, the aroma wafting the air stronger than before.

Timmy sat at the head of the table while his other mother sat to his right and Poof was seated to his left in a high chair that matched the table.

The other Cosmo placed the chicken down on the table near him. Once he sat down, the two made prayer hands, prompting Timmy and Poof to do the same.

"We give our thanks, and ask to bless," the other Cosmo began, "our mother's golden... Chicken breast!"

The other Wanda scoffed while Timmy and Poof giggled. The other Wanda helped herself as the other Cosmo served Poof who began to enjoy.

Timmy took a leg off the chicken, sniffing it before taking a bite and happily humming in delight at the flavor.

"This chicken is good!" Timmy piled on his plate mashed potatoes, corn and bread rolls.

"Hungry, aren't you?" The other Cosmo questioned, his plate bare as he looked at Timmy with a smile.

Timmy nodded his head already stuffing his face, "D'you have any gravy?"

"Well here comes the gravy train. Choo choo!" The other Cosmo stated, the train blowing it's whistle in response.

It was only now that Timmy noticed the figure-eight train track on the table, the train quickly chugging its way over to his plate. It carried a little gravy boat on one of its cars, slowing down beside his potatoes to pour gravy on top.

"Another roll? Sweet peas? Corn on a cob?" The dishes rotated as the other Cosmo spoke, earning a shake of the head and response, "But I sure am thirsty."

"Of course! Any requests?"

The chandelier lowered rotating elegantly as if waiting for a request.

"Sugarcane milkshake?" The rotating slowed at one dispenser and Timmy held his glass up to the let the chandelier fill it. He happily drank the whole glass as it rose back up and his other father took away his empty plate.

Desert was presented to him. A large cake with black and light blue icing. Candles were on the cake already lit while frosting flowers appeared from the cake, the words '𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮!' wrote themselves in white icing.

"Home?" Timmy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We've been waiting for you, Timmy." The other Cosmo stated with a smile.

"For me?" Timmy questioned with disbelief.

"Yup!"

"It wasn't the same without you, sweetie." The other Wanda stated with a bright smile already by the other Cosmo's side to hold his hand.

"I didn't know I had another father." Timmy narrowed his eyes in suspicion of the two.

"Of course you do! Everyone does." The other Cosmo said cheerfully gently squeezing the other Wanda's hand.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh and soon as you're through eating I'd thought we play a game." The other Cosmo's eyes seemed to excitedly gleam, fingers tapping on the table.

"You mean like... Hide and seek?" Timmy questioned jumping abit when the other Cosmo clapped his hands and exclaimed, "Perfect! Hide and seek... In the rain!"

"What rain?" His question was answered with a loud crack of thunder sounding outside, lighting flashing brightly through the window.

"Huh. But what about the mud?"

"We love mud here!" The other Wanda exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Mud facials, mud baths, mud pies... It's great for poison oak." The other Cosmo said, taking Timmy's loosely bandaged hand in his.

Timmy yanked his hand away, holding it close to his chest as if to hide it, "How'd you know I-... I-I'd love to play but..."

Timmy pushed his chair back and stood to face the button-eyed man with a nervous smile, "I'd better get home to my other father."

"But I'm your other father." The other Cosmo stated leaning closer with a smile.

Timmy took another step back. "I mean my other other father. Dad number one?" He backed up jumping a bit when the other Wanda was behind holding the other Dusty with a smile and wave.

"I think I should get to bed."

"Of course kiddo. It's all made up." The other Cosmo said ready to show him the way.

"But-"

"Come along, sleepyhead." The other Wanda stated gently nudging his back, prompting him to sigh and follow the other Cosmo.

Once they made it to his bedroom and the lights were turned on, he gasped as bright blue butterflies flew past him all greeting, "Hello Timothy! Hello, hello, hello, hello!"

His room was a light blue color with neon purple fairy lights hanging along the walls of his room making it beautiful.

All his stuffed animals greeted him with smiles and gleaming button eyes.

"Hey, Timmy!"

"You haven't forgotten about us already, have ya?"

Timmy looked in the direction of the voices by his nightstand and smiled on seeing Chester and AJ waving from the photo frame.

"Chester! AJ!" He ran over and flopped onto his bed, picking the picture up. "How've you guys been?! I can't wait till Summer! You're both coming right?"

"We're already here-" "Down in Oregon." AJ interrupted Chester who was playfully glaring at him for having put a snowball down his back.

Timmy smiled at them before hearing something being opened. The other Cosmo held a jar of dirt while the other Wanda had carefully unwrapped his bandage, the other Poof busy playing with his toys.

"Oh... The mud."

Timmy tiredly looked at his hand with mud now on his poison oak and yawned, lying on the bed hugging the picture to his chest.

The other Poof was picked up by the other Cosmo and sat on his lap while the other Wanda sat at the bedside looking at Timmy with a smile.

They all quietly said in unison, "See you soon."

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Yeah the other Poof/Dusty will talk sometimes and other times just be quiet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...