Time Linked Together

By WolfDMoonStone

In the land of Hyrule, events of eerie nature unfold pretty often. When things are calm and quiet, it almost... More

The Five of Six
Last of The Six
four of six meet
4
Through Eagle Eye's 2
Tear for a Tear 1
Tear for a tear 2
8
Sandstorm 2
Meeting 3
Thunderous Arrival 4
Untitled Part 13
Light 1
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Zora and Cave 1

Untitled Part 14

11 0 0
By WolfDMoonStone

As the group crossed the Hylia Bridge, the Princess, Link, the Champions, and the guards were greeted by a breathtaking view. The bridge spanned a wide river with crystal-clear water that flowed gently beneath it. The view was stunning, with the sun rising in the distance, casting a golden glow on the water.

After crossing the bridge, they entered the Finra woods, a dense forest shrouded in mist. The trees were tall and majestic, with leaves that rustled in the gentle breeze. The guards were on high alert, scanning the area for any signs of danger. They ensured no monsters were nearby and eliminated any that they found.

The Princess, known for her stubbornness, remained on her horse, ignoring Link's advice. She was lost in thought, contemplating the journey ahead. The guards, concerned for her safety, ensured she was always well-protected. They left a guard to watch over her while the others scouted ahead.

As they ventured deeper into the woods, they encountered several abandoned campsites. The camps were once bustling with activity, with monsters. The guards were puzzled by the lack of activity in the area, and the Princess remained silent, lost in thought as they continued their journey.

As the journey progressed, the Champions decided to disembark from their carriage and proceed on foot alongside Zelda and Link's horses. The horses appeared to be at ease, except for Zelda's horse, which seemed to be struggling with her lack of experience in handling it. Despite Link's best efforts to help her, Zelda's frustration grew with his attempts to intervene, resulting in a stern glare from the lead guard, who warned him of the possible consequences of upsetting the Princess.

It was common for Link to bear the brunt of Princess Zelda's frustration, and he was often reprimanded or punished for annoying her. The lead guard's scowl, coupled with Zelda's dissatisfaction, made him feel powerless and frustrated. Nonetheless, he continued trying to help her control her horse, knowing his duty was to protect and keep her safe.

Despite his role as the Royal Knight to the Princess, punishments were frequently doled out to him whenever he upset Zelda. These punishments often involved whoopings or being assigned stable duty for a specific time, regardless of whether he deserved it or not. It was a constant reminder that even the most esteemed and respected court member was not immune to consequences. Nonetheless, he remained steadfast in protecting the Princess, even if it meant facing punishment occasionally.

As the small group trekked through the dense and verdant Finra woods, the leaves rustled beneath their feet, and the chirping of birds and buzzing of insects filled the air. After a while, they emerged from the woods and approached the Pangos woods. The woods differed from the Finra woods, with more open spaces and fewer trees. They crossed a sturdy bridge over the Floria River and arrived at the entrance to the Zonai ruins, surrounded by ancient trees and vines that had taken over the ruins over time.

The guards took charge and walked ahead, leaving only a few behind with the Princess and champions for protection. The guards were always on high alert, scanning the surroundings for any signs of trouble. However, the possibility of an ambush was low. The head guard turned to the Princess and spoke respectfully, "Princess, if you will."

The Champions, Zelda and Link looked visibly annoyed as they reluctantly followed the guards in front of them. Despite their annoyance, they knew better than to argue or resist the guards' orders. They were frustrated with the treatment they received from the guards, who often treated them with disdain despite their heroic status. The Champions knew they were considered useless by the guards, and the lack of respect was becoming increasingly difficult to bear.

The guards' racism towards them was a constant source of tension, and it often led to arguments and altercations. Frequently, the guards would deliberately get in the way of the Champions' attacks, leading to injuries and blame being placed on the Champions. The guards had the upper hand in these situations, and the Champions could do nothing to defend themselves against the false accusations.

The Champions knew that the guards could easily lie and get them in trouble, as they held the power in the kingdom. The lack of punishment for their actions made it even more frustrating for the Champions, who felt their efforts went unnoticed. Despite this, they knew not to speak up, which would only lead to more trouble. The last thing they wanted was a lecture from the king or any of the head guards.

The group made their way down the path, their guards fighting valiantly against the occasional monster that appeared in their way. The journey was not without obstacles, as they had to destroy any camps they came across along the old Zone path. As they traveled, they couldn't help but notice the many broken statues scattered throughout the landscape, some still standing but barely buried behind bushes, trees, and rocks. After some time, they reached a clearing filled with mud and water, creating a small swamp-like area. Despite the challenging terrain, Link was determined to keep Zelda's horse clean and helped her navigate the swampy ground carefully.

As a Royal knight to the Princess, he understood the importance of always maintaining a presentable appearance, including his horse. If the White Horse were to get dirt or mud on it, he knew that he would surely be punished. He had learned this lesson the hard way, having previously been punished by his father for his horse getting dirty.

His father, who held high expectations for him, had reminded him of his role as the knight who held the sword that sealed the darkness. He was expected to maintain a pristine image and avoid shaming the Royal Family. Unfortunately, on a previous expedition with Princess Zelda to conduct research, he returned with his horse covered in dirt, thereby earning his father's disappointment and shame.

Zelda and her horse were slowly making their way through the muddy terrain. The ground was slippery and treacherous, and the other horses sank with every step. Zelda's horse seemed to sense the danger and was very anxious as they tried to follow the cleaner path.

The horse was clearly nervous and on edge, and its fear was palpable. It knew that one wrong step could mean sinking into the mud and struggling to escape. Its eyes were wide, and its nostrils flared as it tried to anticipate the best path forward.

Meanwhile, the other horses were faring much better. They moved effortlessly through the mud, their hooves barely sinking into the soft earth. This only made Zelda's horse more anxious, as it wondered why they were struggling while it was not.

The horse believed it would sink with every step and was on high alert, ready for disaster to strike. But as they continued on, its fear began to subside. It never sank into the mud, and with each successful step, the horse became more confident in its footing. Eventually, they made it through the muddy terrain unscathed, but Zelda's horse was relieved to be back on solid ground.

As they journeyed through the ruins, the group encountered a pair of gruesome monsters, their sharp claws glinting in the dim light. The Champions tensed, ready for a fight, but Urbosa was quicker. Her hands crackled with electricity as she unleashed a fierce Thunderbolt attack, engulfing the monsters in a blinding electric field that left them twitching and smoking on the ground.

The guards stared in shock and annoyance, their weapons still drawn, as Urbosa approached to inspect the monsters. She nodded, satisfied with her work, and gestured for the group to continue.

They pushed deeper into the ruins, the air thick with the musty scent of ancient stone and decay. The path grew narrower, the walls hemming in on them until they were forced to walk in single file. Link rode at the front, eyes scanning the shadows for any sign of danger.

As they emerged from the cramped passageway, the Forest loomed ahead of them, dark and foreboding. The Dracozu River flowed nearby, its murky waters churning with unseen currents. The group urged their horses forward, carefully keeping close to Zelda's steed to ensure her safety.

Finally, they reached a small clearing beside Dracozu Lake, the glimmering water reflecting the clouds and sun above. The group dismounted, grateful for the chance to stretch their legs. The head guard barked orders, directing the others to set up camp and closely watch the Princess. As they settled in for the night, the memory of the monsters still fresh in their minds, they knew they were one step closer to their ultimate goal.

The commander's shouting was so loud that it seemed to echo throughout the entire area, and even the Champions were not spared from it. They were given orders to help with the construction of tents and the evacuation of debris from the site. Zelda, however, was the only exception, and she simply stood by the horses, watching as everyone else worked hard. She felt embarrassed, acknowledging her own uselessness. The Champions, on the other hand, did not seem to be bothered by it. Occasionally, some guards would cast glares at Zelda, indicating their dissatisfaction with her idleness, but nobody bothered to say anything.

After setting up the tents and camping areas, the head guard asked Zelda to begin her prayer immediately. She was to be escorted to the stairs to perform the ritual. Zelda slowly descended the stairs, feeling nervous and praying silently for her power to awaken. She was too anxious to speak aloud. Link was right behind her, much closer than she would have liked.

Zelda approached the platform, her heart racing with anticipation. The sound of rushing water filled her ears as she took a deep breath and stepped into the icy cold water. Despite the chill, she waded forward, determined to reach the goddess statue. She knew the final spring at the highest point in Hyrule would be an even more significant challenge. As she drew closer to the statue, she knelt and gazed upon its divine form. The sun's rays bathed the sculpture in a warm glow, and Zelda's heart swelled with reverence as she began to pray.

The Princess stood before the tranquil Spring of Courage, her head bowed in prayer. Link stood watchfully behind her. He briefly scanned her surroundings before turning around to keep guard. Meanwhile, at the top of the steps leading to the spring, Urbosa, Revali, Dark, and Mipha stood poised and alert, vigilant for any potential threats. Their eyes swept the area, assessing every nook and cranny for signs of danger, ensuring everything would be fine with the Princess's prayer. As she sought solace in the spring, the guards remained steadfast in their duty, patrolling the area to ensure no one came too close.

As the guards patrolled through the rugged terrain, they spotted a hill to the right of a spring. Curiosity piqued, they climbed up the hill and stumbled upon a herd of horses. The majestic creatures seemed to blend in with their surroundings, their coats a mixture of browns, blacks, and whites.

The horses were in no rush to move as they lay around or grazed on the lush green grass that towered over them. The guards approached them cautiously, taking note of every detail. They observed the horses for a few seconds, scanning for any signs of danger before concluding they were safe to leave.

As the guards continued up the hill, they positioned themselves above the Spring of Courage in case any monsters lurked nearby. The horses looked up at the guards; their ears perked up as they clanked their way up the hill in armor. As the guards disappeared from sight, the brown horse with a white mane let out a whine of displeasure, its sadness palpable. The other horses also looked up, their eyes following the guards until they were out of sight.

The horses were lying down, but a few got up after watching the guards walk away. Two horses caught the eye as they stood firmly due to their towering stature. They stood at least four feet taller than the other fully grown horses and reached an impressive height of 10 feet. These horses were gigantic, and their size was even more apparent as they started following a brown horse. Two horses were catching up to the others - one was utterly black with an orange mane, and the other was completely white with a golden mane that seemed to shimmer in the sunlight. The scene was a sight to behold, with the majestic horses moving across the green pasture in unison.

The serene landscape was filled with hooves pounding the earth as a herd of horses slowly approached the horizon. Among the group was a striking white horse, with a golden horse, its mane as white as snow, walking alongside it. As they reached the edge of the field, the men watching them from afar disappeared over the hills. The two horses paused momentarily, gazing in the direction the men had gone and where they had come from. Suddenly, a black and white horse nipped at them, urging them to follow the herd over the hills, and they vanished from sight.

However, the black and white horse had other ideas. As the rest of the herd continued, it went down the hill towards the dense Forest below, its curiosity piqued by something in the distance. It looked over the hill, and its attention was immediately captured by a flash of movement in the trees.

----------

Revali, the proud and skillful Rito Champion, felt utterly exhausted and highly irritated with the guards. For some reason, they always found something to nag him about, and it seemed like they never left him alone. However, there were brief moments when they would leave him and the other Champions alone to perform their duty, guarding the entrance of the Spring of Wisdom, a holy site revered by the people of Hyrule.

As the sun rose higher, the heat became unbearable, and Revali was already tired. He was about to rest when the head guard ordered him to scout the area. This new task annoyed him even more, as he was exhausted and did not want to leave the shade. Despite this, he didn't go before making a sarcastic comment to the guard and flying up to the sky with a smug expression. The head guard warned him of the consequences of his actions, but Revali didn't care.

He soared high into the sky, looking for anything interesting, but nothing caught his eye. He tried to take a short nap, but the heat and his irritation wouldn't let him rest. The hours dragged on, and Revali started worrying about the other Champions. What were they doing? Were they having similar problems with the guards? He decided to head back to the Spring of Wisdom to check on everyone.

When he returned after three hours, everyone could see that something was bothering him. At first, he was hesitant to say anything, not wanting to draw attention from the guards, but the issue weighed on him. He eventually confided in his fellow Champions, telling them his frustration with the guards and how he felt they were mistreated.

As the guards were about to instruct Mipha to search for potential dangers in the waters, the Champions remained silent, knowing Link didn't want to draw attention to himself. However, as the guards ascended the steps, Revali spoke up to prevent them from eavesdropping on their conversation.

Revali's voice carried a sense of urgency as he spoke, "If you come across a herd of horses, please be vigilant and let us know immediately if you observe anything peculiar." It was apparent to him that something was amiss when he took off from the ground. At first, nothing seemed unusual, just a regular herd of horses grazing and walking around. But as he flew closer, he noticed two horses lying down and getting up. These horses were larger than any he had ever seen, and their sheer size took him aback, prompting him to squawk in surprise. The sight intrigued and worried him. Nonetheless, he wouldn't let his unease show and kept it to himself.

Mipha was startled by the concern and confusion in the man's voice when he spoke to her. "What makes you say that?" she asked him, waiting for an answer.

"I just saw something odd, that's all," he replied. "I'll explain everything to everyone once you return. But keep an eye out in case you see anything strange, especially with those horses. I don't want to take any chances considering what's been going on recently. We need to be cautious."

Mipha nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation, and followed after a guard who came to inform her that she had to go on patrol. She wore her armor and picked up her weapons, preparing herself for what would come. First, Mipha headed down the Dracozu River, taking care of all the monsters that had appeared before moving through the swamped area they had passed before. She knew that she had to be vigilant and keep her guard up.

Mipha spent nearly five hours exploring every lake in the area, even the ones that were difficult to access. Despite the length of her journey, she did not encounter any guards during her exploration. As she returned to the camp, the sun began to set, and the surrounding area became increasingly darker.

Upon reaching the river's end, she was close to Harker Lake when she felt she was being watched. She scanned her surroundings but could not see anything out of the ordinary. She continued to return to the camp, but as she swam up the river, a thick fog began to settle in. Despite the growing sense of unease, she pushed forward.

Mipha was swimming up the river when she noticed some disturbance in the water. She paused briefly, treading water, and scanned the area to investigate, keeping herself headed. She knew it couldn't be a guard, as they wouldn't cause such a significant disturbance, so maybe it was a monster. She approached the corner of the river with her light-scale Trident, ready to defend herself if needed, but relieved when she saw a black and white horse splashing around in the water.

The horse seemed young and carefree as it played in the water. Mipha watched it for a moment, admiring the beauty of the creature. She continued her journey but needed to get past the horse quickly. Slowly, she swam around it, careful not to be spotted or accidentally spook the horse. She could feel the water currents pushing her, but she focused and got past the horse.

As she reached the other side of the river, she looked back and saw that the horse was looking at her through its deep blue eyes. She smiled and nodded at the horse, acknowledging its presence.

Mipha stood on the bank of the river, watching as the horse she had just spotted remained motionless, its hooves submerged in the water. She urged it on with a gentle look, but the horse simply continued to flick its tail back and forth, creating a subtle disturbance in the otherwise still water.

They stood like that for an eternity, the woman and the horse staring at each other silently. The only sounds were the soft rustling of leaves and the gentle lapping of the river against the bank.

Suddenly, a whinny pierced the air from the south of the river. The horse's ears perked up at the sound and looked toward the cry. Without hesitation, it broke into a gallop, disappearing into the dense, foggy trees.

Mipha exhaled deeply, feeling a sense of relief wash over her as she recalled the advice Revali had given her before she set out. However, the moment she arrived at the camp, she was immediately accosted by the head guard, his voice raised in anger and frustration. He berated her for leaving the Princess unattended for an extended period, even though Mipha believed she had done nothing wrong. She listened patiently as the guard ranted and raved, her expression stoic, before eventually going over to the other champions with a look of mild annoyance etched on her features.

The group had gathered around, and she hesitantly spoke up. "I did see a horse," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I did see something odd, but...I'm not sure if this applies," she trailed off, deep in thought.

Daruk leaned forward and asked her, "What did you see?"

She took a deep breath and began to recount her story in detail. "There was a horse playing by the river, its hooves splashing in the water. It was a sight to see, considering horses rarely venture into the dense Forest. But, what was even more peculiar was that, when the horse saw me, it didn't run away like a wild horse would. Instead, it just stood there, as though it was waiting for something."

"I found it odd, though," she continued. "I mean, what kind of horse behaves like that? It was almost as if it was trained to stay there."

After hearing her story, Urbosa's brow furrowed in concern. "It does sound suspicious," she said thoughtfully. "I'll take a look around the area as soon as my next patrol comes around."

Revali, who had been silently listening, suddenly spoke up. "I'll request to go with you, but I highly doubt they'll let me. Those foolish Hylians..." He glared at the guards behind them, clearly annoyed at the thought of being left behind.

---------

The sun was setting over the vast and picturesque Illumeni plateau, casting a warm, golden glow on the land. Riju and Tulin were trekking through the hilly terrain, their eyes scanning the surroundings for any sign of the elusive medical plants. These plants were crucial to heal Link, who was severely injured and needed urgent medical attention. Tulin grew increasingly frustrated, and his complaints echoed through the tranquil surroundings, breaking the serene silence. As they approached the tranquil Lake Illumeni, they stumbled upon a small village of six charming houses. The town was nestled amidst the lush greenery, providing a welcome change from the terrain they had been traversing.

Tulin was visibly upset as Riju bent down to collect some rare plants. "It wasn't me, Riju. I can't control what my Sage Spirit does, let alone the fact that it shot a Lynel," Tulin complained and pouted.

Riju couldn't help but giggle at Tulin's frustration. "It wasn't just the Lynel, Tulin," she said, still chuckling. "Your Sage Spirit caused us all kinds of trouble, remember? It was responsible for all the other 10 Lynels we had to fight, and the rock opera Link needed to make his weapons more powerful. And let's not forget the times when your Sage blew his cover and even caused Link to fall over a cliff... funny how he stands by a lot of cliffs," she added, covering her mouth with another giggle.

Tulin's frustration was evident as she spoke. "It's not about the incident itself, but the fact that he didn't have to tell my parents about what my Sage Spirit did," he said. He recalled how, one day after archery practice, he returned home to find his parents laughing while Link furiously yelled at them. Then, Link turned around and screamed at Tulin, accusing him of having the audacity to show his face in his house. What made matters worse was that this wasn't a one-time occurrence; Link had visited her house four times, each time because his Sage was causing more trouble than the last.

Riju's laughter echoed through the open fields as she imagined the comical expression on Link's face while explaining to Tulin's parents about his faith Spirit's intervention. She couldn't help but chuckle as she caught her breath and glanced at the horizon. The vast expanse of the blue sky and the surrounding greenery seemed to calm her down.

"Actually, the sage spirit is a reflection of us, of our connection," Riju said, her voice softening as the mood turned somber. "I'm grateful that our spirits protected Link when he truly needed us."

Riju's gaze shifted towards the direction of the silent castle. She wondered what was happening behind those walls but quickly shook her head and focused on the task. Tulin nodded in agreement, and they continued searching for herbs, surrounded by the soothing sounds of nature.

Walking around the area, they picked up plants that caught their interest, with Sidon already informing them of the ones he needed. Not long before they noticed, some villagers in nearby houses started watching them. The villagers' stares were hostile, and soon enough, a male villager approached them, his expression angry and confrontational.

The villagers demanded to know their identity, their purpose, and their intention. Both reassured the villagers that they were not there to cause any trouble and were only searching for medical herbs and other necessities. However, the villagers seemed skeptical, sending them a cold, unwelcoming glare. Eventually, they were ordered to leave, and the villagers clarified that they were not wanted in the area.

Riju and Tulin nodded, apologized for intruding, and continued walking south. The villagers glared at their backs, including those who had spoken to them earlier. As they walked, Riju finally decided to break the silence and speak up.

As Riju and Tulin turned the corner of the Illumeni plateau and Washa's Bluff, they found themselves engrossed in a conversation about the state of affairs in Hyrule. In a hushed voice, Riju expressed her surprise at how people in the past treated other races despite Hyrule's current inclusive and accepting nature.

Tulin, lost in thought, spoke out loud, almost to himself, "Yeah, it makes me want to go back home." Riju could sense the frustration and disappointment in his tone and couldn't blame him for feeling that way. Truth be told, she shared his sentiment, as did the other sages, including Link.

Link had expressed his dismay at the way other races were being treated in Hyrule, and it was a feeling that resonated with everyone. Riju couldn't help but feel that the current state of affairs was a step backward for Hyrule, but she remained hopeful that things would eventually improve.

The sun was setting and casting long shadows across the rugged terrain as they walked towards the main path. As they made their way north toward the Tabantha Bridge stable, they could hear the sound of rushing water from the river below. They were on their way to the Upland Lindor, a beautiful but treacherous place, where they planned to jump over the side of the canyon to get to the Forgotten Temple.

Suddenly, they spotted a woman with ashen blonde hair, almost white in color, walking towards them. They smiled at her, but she gave them a cold, hard stare and continued on her way, walking further south away from them. Her features were sharp and angular, and she moved with a sense of purpose as if she had somewhere important to be.

Riju and Tulin strode purposefully towards their destination, their footsteps crunching on the gravelly path, wounding through the clearing. The sun was high in the sky as it set, casting a bright light that made the surrounding trees and bushes appear vivid and alive. Despite the idyllic setting, the two friends couldn't help but feel a sense of unease as they walked. It was as if they were being watched, and the feeling only intensified the more profoundly they ventured into the clearing. They had just left the serene and peaceful stable behind them, and now they were surrounded by the rugged beauty of Mount Rhoam and the Tanagar Canyon. Still, they pressed on, determined to reach their destination, but always with the sense that they were being followed.

As they walked to the edge of the Cliff, the two were planning to jump over, but then they heard a rustling sound. They paused and listened intently but acted as if nothing was wrong and realized they were not alone. They felt a pair of eyes on them, watching their every move. They couldn't see anyone or anything, but the feeling of being watched was unnerving. They decided not to take the risk and changed their plan. They continued to act normally, but their minds were racing. They collected their plans and went around, trying to catch a glimpse of whoever was observing them. They searched the clearing and the nearby mountain, but there was no sign of anyone. Tulin, the most agile member of the group, even flew into the sky to avoid being playfully pushed by Riju and get a better view, but he saw nothing suspicious. They were left wondering who or what was watching them and why.

Tulin and Riju trudged up the steep hill that led to the Upland Lindor. The path was flanked by an array of trees on either side and as they ascended higher and higher, a sense of unease began to build inside them. Despite their growing apprehension, they pushed on. Finally, after an eternity, they arrived at a small intersection at the top of the hill. Three massive rocks sat at the center of the clearing, marking where the paths diverged. Suddenly, an inexplicable surge of bloodlust coursed through their veins, leaving them feeling both exhilarated and terrified at the same time.

As time came to a crawl, Riju's senses heightened, and her muscles tensed with anticipation. In one fluid motion, she drew her sword from its scabbard. The metallic ring echoed in the air as she raised her weapon to deflect the incoming attack. As the blades collided, a shower of sparks burst, casting a dazzling light around them. With her face and defense securely guarded, Riju swiftly jumped back, evading a swift strike aimed at her torso. Her movements were graceful, almost dance-like, and she landed on the ground with the poise of a seasoned warrior.

Silently and with impressive agility, she jumped back, striking her opponent precisely and taking them out swiftly. The other opponent reacted quickly, jumping back to assess the situation. Tulin, being a Rito, anticipated that his attacker would expect him to take flight and take advantage of his aerial abilities, so he resorted to his trusty bow and arrow. With great speed and accuracy, he released an arrow that pierced through the air and hit the attacker, targeting him right in the head. However, the other attacker was too fast and evaded Tulin's arrows, moving quickly and standing atop one of the tall rock pillars that converged at the intersection, taking advantage of the elevated position.

The man's voice dripped with disdain and condescension as he spoke, "I wasn't expecting much from a lone Gerudo and her pet Rito. It's not like they have the advanced battle prowess and instincts of a seasoned warrior." He enjoyed getting a rise out of them, but little did he know he underestimated their abilities.

Riju stood with her back to the wall, her eyes fixed on the blade master who had attacked her from behind. She was not one to be caught off guard, and her quick reflexes had saved her from a fatal blow. With a sharpness in her voice, she taunted the blade master, "If you're going to sneak attack, I expect nothing less cowardly than that from a weak Yiga scum like you."

The blade master, hidden behind his mask, glared at Riju with a fierce intensity as he raised his weapon to strike again. Riju and the blade master faced each other, weapons at the ready. They circled each other, each waiting for the other to make a move.

"To think you would be so far away from your Rat's Nest," Riju spoke, trying to distract the blade master and gain the upper hand. She knew the Yiga Clan had many hideouts but never expected to encounter one of their members so far from their base.

The man, a member of the notorious Yiga clan, jumped down from his perch with his blades at the ready. He took aim for Riju's head, his eyes filled with a cruel glint. As he landed before Riju, he taunted her with a smirk, "You're quite overconfident, girl. Didn't your mother teach you not to underestimate your opponents?" Meanwhile, another member of the Yiga clan attacked Tulin.

Tulin, quick on his feet, ran out of the passage and took to the sky to gain a better range. He searched the area for any enemies or allies that could help him in the upcoming fight. As he soared through the air, the wind rushing past his face, he felt the adrenaline pumping through his veins. Tulin knew he had to stay alert and focused.

"Be careful," he warned. "There are five to the north, southeast, and three to the south and northwest."

The sword battle was one of the most intense that Riju had ever faced. As she locked eyes with her opponent, she could see the fierce determination in his gaze. His movements were fluid and precise, and his skill with the sword was unmatched. Riju had fought against other Yiga Blade Masters in the past, but this man was on a completely different level. He was wielding two swords with incredible speed and agility, attacking from all angles. Riju knew she would have to be at her absolute best to stand a chance against him.

The Blade Master clashed swords with Riju, their blades meeting in a shower of sparks. The Yiga members surrounding her seemed to be waiting for her to move while the Master continued to taunt her, "You're strong for being so young. I'll give you that, little girl."

Riju remained silent, her eyes fixed on her opponent. The Master's blade was quick and deadly, and she knew that even with Tulin's help, taking down the entire group would be a difficult task. But despite the odds, she felt confident that she was ready for whatever came her way.
.
Riju's sword sliced through the air with deadly precision as she swiftly eliminated two more opposing clan members. With a stern look on her face, she demanded an answer from her attackers, "Why did you attack us? We have no interest in you or your Clan." The narrow intersection made navigating challenging as she tried to move away to create some distance.

The blade Master leaned in closer to Riju, his voice low and serious. "I need you to understand the gravity of this situation. The Gerudo's festival was swarming with informants a week ago, and you and your companion were being watched closely."

Riju's eyes widened as he realized just how much danger they were in. "What did they find out?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

The blade Master hesitated before answering. "There have been rumors of a young woman and her blonde sister who seemed to know more than they should. It appears that you possess information that the Gerudo desperately want to acquire but are unable to. This information is so valuable that they are keeping it locked away in the Divine Beast."

Riju's mind raced as she tried to think of what information. Link had suspected a spy in the town but had no idea how dangerous they were.

"You mentioned that you need information but don't have access to the Divine Beast. That's why you've come to us, right?" she asked, her voice laced with curiosity and anger as she strained to push the sword back.

The blade master paused for a moment, considering his response. "Yes, that's right," he finally replied. "I need to know more about the Divine Beast, and I believe you and your sister may be able to help us get the information we want."

Riju continued to dodge the blade master attacks, her mind racing as she tried to piece together the puzzle. "But how did you know it was us? How did you find us?" she asked, her eyes narrowing as she focused on the blade master.

The blade master took a step back, his blades at the ready. "I've been gathering information from various sources, as stated before," he explained.
.
"It's no secret that you're shrouded in mysteries and have caught the attention of everyone in that town," he said, his voice dripping with malice as he advanced on her with his sword. "You hold so many secrets, and this only confirms it," he continued, swinging his sword at her with vicious intent, but she was quick and agile, dodging his attacks with deft movements.

The group pressed forward, slicing their swords through the air as they descended the mountain towards the main path. Riju's sharp eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for any sign of danger. She took out as many Yiga members as possible while expertly defending herself against the skilled blade master.

Tulin, however, was having a more challenging time of it. The Yiga were quick on their feet and seemed to be melting into the trees, making it difficult for Tulin to track them down. He struggled to maintain his footing as the battle raged on around him.

The Blade Master spoke, "You will not survive this encounter. You can go out the easy way, which is to come with us and reveal all your information, or the hard way, where we take you captive and torture that information out of you."

Riju's chest heaved, and her breathing was ragged as she glared at her opponent. "How about no?" she snapped, finally having enough space to catch her breath. Despite her exhaustion, Riju's eyes blazed with determination. "I see you are also underestimating me," she spoke, her voice low and dangerous. Suddenly, an electric terrain grew around her, crackling with energy as the clouds above turned dark. The air was tense as Riju prepared to unleash her full power upon her foe.

Tulin soared down the jagged mountain with a mighty swoop and took aim with his bow. His keen eyes pierced through the electric terrain and locked onto the blade master, flanked by a group of menacing Yiga members. Tulin's talons deftly released the arrow, which whistled violently.

The blade master's instincts kicked in, and he leaped away, sensing imminent danger. His intuition was spot on as a deafening thunderbolt struck the ground where he had stood moments before. The electric shockwave ripped through the area, removing most of the nearby Yiga members.

The Blade Master straightened up, adjusting his grip on his sword as he looked around at his surroundings. Despite most of his men lying on the ground, defeated, he remained undeterred and charged at the two figures before him. His keen eyesight allowed him to discern that one was related to the current chiefess.

Meanwhile, Tulin, the winged archer, leaped into the air and took flight. He drew an arrow from his quiver and aimed it at the Blade Master as he charged forward. The arrow whizzed past the Blade Master's face, narrowly missing him and embedding itself in the ground behind him. Despite the close call, the Blade Master continued his charge, undaunted by the threat posed by Tulin and his arrows.

Riju's voice was filled with urgency as she turned to Tulin and urged her to follow. "Let's go, Tulin," she said, eyes scanning the area for any sign of danger.

The Blade Master, a stern figure in red, stood nearby, putting his swords away and chasing after the two. "After them," he commanded, his voice low and menacing.

The Yiga members, dressed in signature red garb, responded eagerly to their leader's order. "Yes, sir, Master Sooga," they yelled in unison as they took off after Riju and Tulin, their footsteps echoing across the rocky terrain of The Path.

Riju and Tulin were frantically running for their lives, chased by the Yiga members who were hot on their heels. Their only hope was to make it to the Maritta Exchange, a village dedicated to trade and income, where they could lose their pursuers. As they entered the village, they found themselves amid a vibrant festival with numerous stalls selling various goods. The air was filled with the aroma of delicious food, music, and laughter, and the hustle and bustle of people engaged in lively conversations. Despite the festive atmosphere, Tulin and Riju dared not stop and catch their breath. They knew the Yiga members were still after them, disguised amongst the crowd, and they had to keep running to evade them. They zigzagged through the maze of stalls and streets, hoping to lose their pursuers and escape safely.

Sooga gracefully bounded from one rooftop to the next, his keen eyesight fixed on the Rito and Gerudo girl down below. Despite their attempts to hide from the locals, the nearby hylians simply gave them disgusted looks and stepped aside, making it easier for Sooga to keep them in sight. He continued to trail them, his resolve firm in stopping their disruptive antics.

As they approached the outskirts of the town, the sun was setting behind the canyon, casting an orange glow that lit up the horizon. They ran cautiously, trying to avoid the steep drop-off leading down to the winding ground below. They continued to make their way north, following the cliff edge, when they suddenly came face to face with Sooga. He was flanked by three members of the Yiga Clan, their menacing presence making the group uneasy. As they turned to retreat, they were greeted by ten more clan members, blocking their escape route and surrounding them completely.

"You will surrender yourselves," the Blade Master commanded with a glare, raising both swords in a threatening manner.

Riju, with her sword held high, stood before the imposing figure. Tulin, standing beside her, pulled back the string of his bow, ready to strike. The tension in the air was palpable as the two warriors faced their adversary. "Do you think us foolish to surrender ourselves to you?" Riju's voice was steady, but her grip on the hilt of her sword betrayed her nerves. Before the opponent could respond, hooves hitting the ground echoed through the clearing. All eyes turned towards the south, where a horse approached at full speed.

The scene was one of chaos as the Yiga members launched their violent attack. Suddenly, a black horse appeared, adorned with a Traveler's bridle and saddle, and charged through the melee, knocking some of the Yiga off the Cliff to their deaths. Despite the danger, the horse continued with Riju and Tulin in its way. They stood their ground, seemingly unafraid, as the horse drew closer. Tulin leaped into the air with a graceful bound, landing expertly on the horse's back, while Riju grabbed hold of its neck and pulled herself up to sit behind Tulin.

As the horse continued, its cries echoed through the air, its fate uncertain. The chaos around it seemed to be of no concern as it pushed forward, with Riju and Tulin now riding it, their fates intertwined with the valiant steed.

As soon as the horse came to her aid, she effortlessly mounted the saddle alongside Tulin, feeling entirely at ease. The mighty animal charged through the crowd of yiga members, with the blade master desperately trying to impede their progress. With a swift kick, Sooga was sent flying back, defeated and powerless by the horse kick.

Hooves echoed through the rocky terrain as Sooga ordered his underlings to chase after the horse. They scampered after it, but the horse was too swift for them to catch up. Soon, the horse and its two riders were out of sight, heading further north.

Sooga stood there, his eyes glaring at the disappearing trail. After a few seconds of contemplation, he vanished into a cloud of smoke, along with the rest of his members, returning to their base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 14
Just when Link and Zelda thought all was well in the kingdom of Hyrule, Ganon's evil magic strikes again. It is soon revealed that some of the dark l...
255K 8.6K 61
A hundred years ago, a group of Champions had planned and trained to fight Calamity Ganon. None of them could have predicted what actually ended up h...
81.1K 2.1K 15
With Link and the Champions in a deep slumber in the Shrine of Resurrection, Zelda is forced to call upon the help of her cousin from a distant kingd...
16.3K 474 17
While training to defeat Calamity Ganon, Link builds relationships with the four champions... especially Revali. Link and Revali get really close, a...