Love At the End of the World

By javerylarson

Amelia Brenner and Erwin Smith have been friends for years and there are underlying feeling between the coupl... More

Before the Fall
The World Begins to End
The Fall of Wall Maria
The 104th Cadet Corps
A Moment of Quiet

Meet Amelia

13 0 0
By javerylarson

Name: Amelia Brenner
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Height: 5'6
Regiment: Scout Regiment
Rank: Section Commander
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Love interest: Erwin Smith

Amelia Brenner and Erwin Smith have been friends for years and there are underlying feeling between the couple. As the world around them crumbled and darkness engulfed their lives by the Titans, Amelia and Erwin found solace in each other's company, their bond growing.
Even though Erwin is quite a bit older than her, he still sees her as his equal. In fact, he adores her. Every time he sees her, he smiles. Amelia is always happy in his presence. The thing that is preventing the couple from confessing their feelings is the looming threat of the Titans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...