Blood Ties

By Minnamouse33

Astarion had become a new addition to your camp, He was willing to adventure with you only for the promise yo... More

The Forest
The Visitor
Trust and Tensions
Lavender and Lust
Pride and Promises
Lost and Found
Devils and Devotion
The Bargain
Astarion
Memories

Hell and Heartbreak

250 4 4
By Minnamouse33

Talos kissed me deeply again, his red eyes blazing as he looked at me with such devotion.

I moaned at the feel of his soft lips against mine. He had me open my mouth for him, and once more his tongue devoured mine. His groan vibrated through my body.

He took his time exploring my mouth, savouring my taste.

I was left panting for breath when he finally ended the kiss.

" You still taste as I remember, love."

Talos grinned at me. I couldn't look away from the emotions dancing in his eyes, it tightened things low in my body.

When I tried to close my legs, Talos's his warm hands caressed down my thighs. I felt the light pressure of his long nails against my flesh but he didn't pierce the skin. The sensation made me squirm.

The dichotomy of this dangerous male being so careful, reverently touching me like I was a delicate treasure, had me emotional.

It would have been easier to resist him if only he had been cruel and yet he wasn't. Talos was unlike any devil I had ever dealt with before. Although perhaps this was a special circumstance since he clearly loved me.

"Talos.." I sighed trying to sort through my thoughts

"Yes love what is it?"

I shook myself," It's nothing to worry about now. I just need you to touch me now."

Talos visibly shuddered, his smile grew as he pushed my thighs down lightly on the bed. I watched him slide his big body down further between my parted thighs.

His hot breathe fanned over my skin,I shivered in anticipation. I hadn't been touched this intimately in so long, I was surprisingly nervous.

When his mouth kissed me where I ached, I moaned. He spread me open with his long fingers, licking a line up my centre towards my clit. I cried out his name, my nails digging into his muscled shoulders.

He growled as he flicked my clit with his warm tongue. He sucked and licked at my clit making me buck up against his mouth.

He growled before he thrust his tongue inside my body. My back arched off the bed. He started fucking me with his long tongue as he continued to circle my clit with the pad of his thumb. Spiking my arousal higher.

I fisted my hands in his long hair. My head tossing side to side on the pillows as he worked his mouth and hands expertly on my body.

He was groaning, the vibrations shooting jolts of pleasure straight through my core. I loved hearing him enjoying my body's response to his touch.

My orgasm crashed over me suddenly. The sensations were just too overwhelming on my touch deprived body. Talos continued to lick,suck and taste me as I rode through one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had before.

When he finally lifted his mouth from my sex, his mouth was slick with my arousal, it was dripping down his chin and the sight of him that way was something else. He was making me absolutely feral. I needed to touch and taste him as well.

His eyes were glazed over with arousal and he was panting hard. The muscles in his body bunching.

He wiped his chin and licked his lips and I nearly came again just from the sight of the pure enjoyment on his handsome face.

"As delicious as I remember." He purred, his voice deeper with his need.

I could see his erection pushing against the fabric of his trousers and It had my mouth watering.

I started to reach for him but he moved swiftly off the bed. I actually growled at him and the sound shocked me. Talos smirked.

He smoothed a hand over his cock and I was groaning,my pussy clenched in anticipation of having him inside my body.

"Talos please." I panted

Talos rewarded me by unfastening his pants. The fabric dipped down on his trim waist, revealing a dark patch of hair. My mouth went dry. My tongue felt thick in my mouth and I made the most animalistic sound in the back of my throat.

Talos answered it with another deep growl of his own. He shoved the fabric down his muscled thighs freeing his erection completely.

He was long and thick. I was thrilled at seeing the three metal bars stacked vertically just under the head of his cock. He had another thick ring looped through the head of his cock, which was glistening with precum.

I wondered what they would feel like sliding over my tongue and inside of me as he fucked me.I found that I was desperate to know.

"Come here Talos."

Talos groaned as he moved closer.
He stood just at the end of the bed continuing to watch me with hunger in his red eyes.

I certainly had a type. Otherworldly beautiful, red eyed males, with dangerous smiles.

I shifted down on the bed so I was sitting on the end with my legs hanging over, on either side of Talos's big thighs.

I reached out to gently smooth my hands over the delicate swirls on his upper thighs and around his hips, his muscles twitched under my hands.

I glided my hands up his lower abs, before brushing them back down to run my nails gently through the short, dark hair nestled above his erection.

His skin was hot and smooth and I wanted to press my body up against all that delicious heat. Somehow even subconsciously he felt safe to me, almost like coming home after a long trip. It startled me how easy it was to be with Talos like this. Even having my memories of my life with him erased, it seemed my body remembered intimacy with him. It spoke to the depth of the bond we must have shared in my past.

This fact also made me unbelievably angry, to know this connection had been taken from me for whatever reason. I was determined to get to the bottom of this violation and I would punish those who had any part in it.

Talos noticed the shift in my mood because he captured my face in his big hands and had me look up at him.

" Love what's wrong? If you need to stop we can. You've already given me the gift of enjoying your taste once more. I can endure if that is all you desire to give me."

I frowned, he was to damn selfless. I was upset to think of him suffering all these years alone, thinking of him missing his wife.

I wrapped my arms around his waist burying my face against his stomach.

" I'm so sorry Talos. This is so unfair for you. I wish I could remember you, remember us. My mind is a blank page but my heart seems to recognize you, my body too."

I felt tears falling down my cheeks, I was unable to stop the damn as my emotions overwhelmed me.

Talos seemed panicked as he grabbed me up in his arms before settling us back on the bed. He held me tightly, his hands massaging circles on my bare back as he spoke soft soothing words of comfort.

"My love please don't cry. I cannot stand your tears. I don't want to hear that pain in your voice. It's okay. I'll be okay, I promise."

I sniffed, taking a deep shuddering breath before I looked up at him again.

"Thats just it though Talos this isn't okay, not one bit. I've lost a huge part of myself and you've been left to pick up the pieces alone. It's cruel and it makes me so angry. Who did this to us Talos? Why have they done this?"

He sighed and looked defeated, it was honestly painful to see.

"I don't want to ruin this night getting into this heavy stuff. I wanted to have a night of pleasure with the woman I love. I know you deserve answers and I've already promised you an answer to your questions. What has come into your thoughts to derail your passion so completely? Did I do something? How can I make this better?"

I sighed placing my forehead against his chest briefly.

" You're right Talos I'm sorry, I want us to have a good night too. I just...I need a few moments okay. "

Talos pushed gently on my shoulders to have me leaning back so he could see my expression.

"Do you want to continue?"

I felt his erection twitch where it lay between our bodies and I felt so selfish for getting him worked up without any relief for himself. The fact he was going to simply stop if I asked made me feel even worse.

I took a rallying breath before I reached between our bodies to grab his erection in my palm.

He hissed at the contact and went still. He was watching me with uncertainty in his eyes. He wanted this but he wouldn't push me.

I gave him a small reassuring smile as I started to slowly stroke him.

I pressed lightly on his abs with my free hand and he understood what I wanted. He adjusted to lay himself back on the bed.

Talos watched me down the length of his body as I settled myself between his thighs.

I reached for him again, stroked him a few more times and he groaned for me. His cock leaking arousal over my hands creating a great lubricant to help me slide my palm up and down on his thick length.

I felt powerful having this big, beautiful devil beneath me like this. He was panting, his muscles twitching, eyes blazing as he watched me.

When I started to lower my mouth towards his erection he shuddered.

My tongue slid over the head of his cock savouring the sweet taste of him. The cool metal of his piercing combined with the hot heat of his body against my tongue made me shiver.

"Sweetheart...are you sure?" Talos groaned, his body was so tense beneath my touch.

My answer was to take him further into my mouth. His head crashed back onto the pillows as he growled long and loud.

"Womannn..you are...pleasure personified....I fucking love you."

His words made my heart skip. I could easily understand why I married him in the first place.

I started moving my mouth on him and his answering growl sent a thrill through me.

His hands moved into my hair. He used his nails to gently scrap at my scalp before he lightly tugged the hair at the nape of my neck, making me groan. Having that light pressure as he helped me move on his cock was making me squirm even more. I wanted him inside of me.

He seemed to share my thoughts because he gently removed himself from my mouth, his hands moving to my hips to lift me easily so that I was now straddling his hips. His erection nestled intimately between my thighs. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing against him.

His hands on my hips tightened as he groaned."Love you're killing me. Please take me inside your beautiful body."

I hesitated as I thought about something.

He was attunded to the changes in me because he rubbed my hips asking me," What is it love?"

As my cheeks flushed,his brow quirked.

" Darling talk to me please. What is it?"

" Uhhh... protection. Do you..." I coughed lightly as I stumbled over my words suddenly feeling foolish. " Do you have anything?"

He laughed. His whole body shaking beneath me, it had me rubbing along his length and I shuddered.

I didn't think what I had asked was funny though.

"I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to laugh it's just your cheeks are flushed so prettily and you are honestly so adorable. To answer your question and put your mind at ease, I..I cannot have children. I was nearly castrated many years ago and in healing that  injury I have lost the ability to sire children despite how much I had wanted to give you many of them. I... perhaps we should have talked more before diving into this. I just missed you so much and I lost myself in you. Please forgive me for causing you any worry. Are you okay to continue?"

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat. I had choked up hearing the sadness in his voice about not being able to have kids. It made me curious to inspect his body and relearn his scars. I hadn't initially noticed any scarring on his groin.

I shifted down on his hips as he continued to watch me curiously.

"What are you up to love?"

I muttered something in reply, which had him chuckling again. I loved the sound of it.

I grabbed him gently in my palm once more, he moaned at the contact.

He watched me intently as I moved my hand gently down his length from the swollen head to the base of him, taking notice of the texture of his skin. I only then discovered the long, thin scar running from halfway down his erection on the right side, down over his right testicle. The other side of the injury trailed over his pelvis up to near his hip.

There was another thin scar on his inner thigh that was nearly hidden by the tattoos that trailed to almost down to his knee.

The injury had to have been excruciating. He had been lucky to have survived it. It had healed remarkly and was nearly indistinguishable unless you really paid attention.

His deep rumble of laughter had me looking up his body to face him once again.

"Satisfied love? You're torturing me with how gently you touch me. I have survived and I'm not that fragile. I'm begging you now though please take me inside that gorgeous body of yours once more. I want to be inside of you, worshipping your body. I'll be more than happy to let you explore my body after I've cum."

I shuddered at his words as I shifted back up on his thighs. Lifting my hips up I held him firmly as I guided his erection to the entrance of my body.

With just the tip of him pressed inside of me I shivered. I slowly lowered my body onto his and we both moaned. He stretched and filled me so completely.

When I had him fully seated inside myself I had to shut my eyes and just breathe for a few moments.

I felt Talos tickling the sensitive skin of my hips again as he let me adjust. His patience was so endearing.

His cock pulsed inside my body and I moaned out loud. My hands supported myself on his abs as the sensation of him inside had me unbalanced.

"Love look at me please. I want to watch your pleasure as you use my body."

My eyes flew open and I met his eyes. His expression a mix of reverence and lust.

It made me breathless. I took another calming breath to ground myself in the moment.

I started to move on him finding a rhythm that worked for me.

Talos was content to let me set the pace, he was simply enjoying the sight of my body moving on his.

His hands moved down to my ass and he helped me lift my body up and down onto his cock. His piercings hit every spot perfectly inside my body, as if he did it purely for my pleasure. I was starting to believe that was the case as I felt my next orgasm building within me.

I started losing my rhythm, becoming overwhelmed with sensation. Talos took over for me his big hands moving me against him. He lifted his hips into me pushing himself deeper inside of me on each thrust and I cried out his name as I was brought over the edge.

Talos growled as I clenched on his erection. He moved us so I was beneath him once again and he began thrusting into me more earnestly. His hands held my thighs up,my knees bent up near my shoulders as he crashed his hips into mine over and over and over. I was panting, making eager noises in the back of my throat as he pumped himself into me.

His body a testament of his power as his muscles rippled deliciously.

I was about to climax again and Talos knew this because he grinned wickedly changing his angle to stroke against that spot over and over,making me cry out for him.

" That's it baby, let go. I love seeing you like this. Absolutely unraveling for me under my touch,nothing gives me more pleasure than knowing I can give this to you."

Within a few more sensual slides of his body into mine I came undone,screaming his name. The force of this orgasm was just on that edge of pain and pleasure.

"Talos no more, I can't..." I panted trying to move off his body as I trembled with the aftershocks of the latest orgasm.

Talos growled as my movements had me tightening around him again.His grip on my thighs tightened as he purred," Yes love you can. I know your body.I know exactly how much you can take and this isn't even near your limit with me. I know that it's been a long time for you but you have more to give. Let me show you. Besides I've not had nearly enough of you yet."

My body trembled, my muscles were stiff,my heart raced and I was struggling to steady my breathing.
I was soaked in sweat and my pussy felt swollen but as I met Talos's intense expression,the love shining in his crimson gaze, it helped me relax.

He started massaging my sides, his nails gently scraping against the ticklish skin of my ribs. I squirmed and he groaned as my movements had me moving on him. He had stayed inside my body but had stopped moving, giving me a little reprieve.

"Talos...you're incorrigible." I growled at him.

He chuckled and playfully pinched my nipples which made me groan.

"You cannot blame me, I have missed you and you have been depriving yourself of pleasure and I cannot allow you to be suffering if I have the ability to relieve you."

"Was it always like this for us?" I asked him needing to know

Talos smoothed his hands down my stomach and along my inner thighs as he took a moment to collect his thoughts to answer me.

I heard the pain in his voice that he tried to mask as he told me,"Yes, we've always shared a special bond. We never had any difficulty with our intimacy."

He turned his face away from me and I could tell he was trying not to break.

I felt guilty for asking and ruining the moment yet again. I felt so much for this devil and everything he had lost. Even if I had to take his word for everything, I really felt he was being truthful. If our intimacy had always been like this I would be absolutely destroyed having it ripped away from me too.

I patted his thigh gently trying to offer some comfort," Talos I cannot say it enough how sorry I am this has happened. I do apologize for bringing this up now. I want to continue if you still want to."

His cock twitched inside me and I knew that he still wanted me desperately. He hadn't even reached his climax yet and I was determined to get him there.

I shifted my bottom and moved him deeper inside my body,he shuddered. His grip on my thighs tightening once again.

He groaned as he met my eyes.

" If I continue I'm not going to stop again until I'm fully sated,so tell me now that you want this? That you want me?"

Talos had sweat beaded on his brow and he was trembling slightly.

I nibbled my lip fighting a moan at how gorgeous he looked like this. Nearly crazed with lust for me. His cock throbbed inside me with expectation and yet he still held himself back. He was waiting for my consent.

"Yes Talos I want this, I want you. "

His smile took my breath. He shifted us once again. This time I was on my stomach with a pillow under my hips. My ass up in the air. His hot hands gripped my hips firmly as he started gently rocking me back onto his cock. This angle had him thrusting even deeper inside and my vision went white as he caressed up against that place inside me. I didn't think I could climax anymore but he was determined to prove me wrong.

His nails caressed down my spine making me quiver. His nails then dug slightly into the flesh of my ass and it had me arching my back.  Talos growled as he picked up his pace. He leaned over my back. His hot breath fanning over my skin. His sweat slick body sliding against mine as he bit down into my shoulder. I felt the sharp tips of his fangs just breaking the surface. He sucked on the flesh he'd marked tasting my sweat and blood off my skin. He growled deep, the sound vibrating though me.

He reached around our bodies with his left hand to grope my left breast,rolling my nipple between his fingers. My head rocked back into him as I trembled.

My skin felt electric,buzzing with sensation. I was nearing being overstimulated.

I cried and bucked against him. It only excited him further though. I felt him getting impossibly hard inside me. He was close. His cock pulsed as he relentlessly thrust into me at a nearly bruising pace.

His right hand slid between my thighs pressing his hand against my lower stomach.

" I love feeling the way I fit inside you. You fit me so well. Your body was made to take me. Look how beautiful you are. You're soaking me. This is the closest to heaven I'll ever be and I couldn't want for more than this. "

His elegant fingers danced down between my thighs, circling my clit again. I was shuddering and unable to keep my eyes from rolling back as unbelievably another orgasm crashed over my overwhelmed body.

"TALOS...." 

I bucked trying to get away from his devious fingers.

Talos kissed between my shoulders blades, his hot tongue darting out, tasting my sweat as his mouth moved to my neck and then nibbling my earlobe.

He changed the pace of his thrusting . He rocked leisurely into me with long slow strokes of his cock, making me squirm.

"I am honored you've given me the chance to love you once more. You must know how much this means to me. "

Talos spoke softly but the depth of his words made my heart ache.

He kissed my cheek, tucking a sweat slicked strand back behind my pointed ear so he could see me clearly as he continued moving inside me.

His stamina was unbelievable. I had expected him to finish several times already but he kept just building my own pleasure with his skilled hands mouth and body.

He knew the angles I liked, the right rhythm and speed. He had wrung every possible orgasm from my body he could. Had my thighs shaking uncontrollably. I had to lay on the pillows and just try to breathe as he fucked me senseless.

He had us change positions again, I was laying once more on my back, Talos still languidly thrust into me hitting deeply and brushing that special spot over and over. My body was so overstimulated that it was becoming unbearable.

His tongue played with my nipples. My nails dug into his hips. He growled his approval.

"I love you marking my flesh. Make me bleed if you need to sweetheart, I will wear your marks with pride. "

"No more Talos...please no more. Have some mercy."

He grinned as he gave each nipple a final flick of his tongue. He stopped moving inside me once again giving my body a chance to settle. He was still unbelievably hard inside me. He seemingly was aroused just at being inside me. It was humbling.

His big hand laid over my chest feeling my pounding heart. He had a beautiful smile on his face.

"You are my heaven. You deserve to be worshipped daily. Please promise me something."

I met his eyes waiting for him to continue. Almost worried what he'd ask of me.

"Promise me you won't deny yourself pleasure anymore. Even if I'm not giving it to you. Your pale vampire makes you happy doesn't he? I can understand why you chose him."

I closed my eyes flushing. I didn't want to talk about Astarion with Talos. Not now, not with Talos's cock still buried inside my body. This was too much. I felt tears fill my eyes once again.

Talos became blurry as my eyes filled with unshed tears,I didn't miss him frowning with concern.

"Why love? Why are you crying again. I didn't say this to upset you. I want to assure you that your happiness matters more to me than my selfish need to keep you for myself. I know things are different and you have a whole new life that doesn't include me. Someone else resides in your heart now as well. I am not that cruel to keep you from him despite how badly I wish to."

I covered my eyes with my hands and I screamed my frustration. I was beyond furious about everything that had happened and what I'd discovered so far.

I felt guilty and Talos was being too damned reasonable about everything. He should be furious, he should be demanding that I stay with him. I was his wife. We had shared vows at one point in my past and I had made promises to him I hadn't been able to keep.

Talos shifted us both so he had me pressed into his chest. His arms wrapped around me. He started rubbing my back again, resting his head on mine as he tried to comfort me. I was shaking with the force of my sobs.

" Hells sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I didn't think this would upset you this badly. You are killing me. Please breathe love. I'm such an idiot."

He continued to mutter softly against my hair as he held me tightly. My eyes burned and my lungs felt heavy as I struggled to take in air.

Even through this breakdown his cock remained unbelievably inside of me.

The realization had me starting to laugh. The whole situation was utterly ridiculous. I heard his groan as my laughter had me clenching on his body.

" You...you are still..hard...Talos.. seriously...this is.."

I was losing it. I gasped for breath as I laughed and cried like a lunatic.

Talos growled, his hands moved down to my ass, pressing me closer pushing him deeper inside of me. He was trying to still my body.

"Love you are killing me. Please.. calm down. I'm trying to stay in control here but you feel so fucking good in my arms."

I snorted," Perhaps I want you as out of control as I feel right now Talos. I need you to cum inside of me and I need it now. So start moving please."

Talos groaned. "I'm not sure we should, you're upset. This isn't..."

I cut off his words as I rocked my hips into his hard. My mouth found his nipple and I sucked him into my mouth.

"Fuckkkk! Are you...are you sure?"

Talos was still trying to give me a  chance to stop but I was too angry too everything and I wanted to lose myself entirely in this beautiful male's body.

"Talos if you don't fucking start moving...I swear I'll snap."

Talos growled at my command but he did start moving once more.

He had me lift my leg up over his hips as he rocked into me with renewed purpose.

His eyes didn't leave mine as he fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked before.

I felt my next orgasm building swiftly and I hung onto Talos as he brought me over. This time he followed me with a loud growl. His cock pulsed inside me as he spent himself.

He kissed me passionately swallowing my moans from the aftershocks of my final orgasm.

I felt utterly exhausted, mentally,
physically, even spiritually.

Talos had sweetly moved from the bed to fetch me a glass of wine and he fed me fresh fruit he brought into his chambers. He even helped me clean the sweat and semen from my spent body before he'd bundled me in one of his silk dress shirts.

It was huge on my smaller frame and fell to just above my knees. It was so nice against my bare skin and it smelled like him. It was comforting.

Talos laid me on his big chest. His arms wrapping protectively around me.

His strong steady heartbeat lulled me into a deep dreamless rest.

Tomorrow I would get answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 288 18
ONGOING!! Collection of Astarion one-shots based on my Bard!Tav playthrough!! Content warnings are mentioned before the start of every fic for ever...
593 45 5
"I would say good luck out there, but honestly? I hope you die screaming." Astarion's life takes a dark turn following his encounter with Cazador, as...
3.1K 84 10
OC meets Astarion just before the events of BG3. Story takes place set vaguely in and around the timelines of BG3 with the BG3 party but not in any o...
3.2K 287 10
An alpha who had been alone for a long time; leading his pack as a solitary lone wolf that had not seen a need for a mate, becomes unstable as his lo...