Yandere family ( taekook).

By Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 14

5.3K 291 129
By Tekookworld

Taehyung heart is beating at abnormal pace and just didn't know what to do right now. His brother is standing outside of his home and knocking continuously loudly like a mad person which make him little afraid. What will he do now at this moment?

Taehyung shrink back from door and stare at his closed door with wide eyes and thumping heart. He flinch when a loud bang on door heard followed by his hyungie voice.
" Angel open the door.! Look your hyungie is here for you. Open this door". V said from outside and bang after banged on door but still didn't get any response.

He very well know that taehyung is listening him but still didn't open the door which is somehow making him angry. Taehyung didn't answer and wide eyes back away from door. Don't know why he just don't wanted to see his hyung right now or maybe he is feeling afraid by seeing him behaving like this.

" OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KIM TAEHYUNG!!. DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE AND RIGHT NOW I AM HAVING NONE OF IT!!. SO, OPEN IT BEFORE I FUCKING BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR!!." V shouted furiously with his red bloodshot eyes and jaw clenched with immense anger.

That's what he is afraid most because he knows he really don't have patience and right now his little angel is literally testing him. Taehyung flinch badly hearing his damn dark voice and the way he said every word leave him a shivering mess.

He gulp down and his eyes get glossy and now he will not open this door. V curse himself and gritted his teeth in anger and held his hair feeling frustration. He regret shouting at his little innocent angel like this and knowing that taehyung is so sensitive, he still behaves like a animal.

V take deep breaths and take his hands away from door and calm his raging self. He have to control his anger for his little angel.
" Angel I am sorry for shouting like this. Baby angel your hyungie is so sorry. Just let me in angel. I really want to see you. I wanted to embrace my angel in my arms. I miss you baby.
P-please a-angel listen to me j-just for one time. P-please please p-please".

V voice broken badly and he shutters with his every word. He fell on his knees in front of taehyung door and one by one tears started to escape from his siren like eyes. He sobbed in agony and his heart bleed just by the though of that, taehyung didn't want him.

He hide his face in his palms and cried loudly while hiccuping. V body jerked with his each sob and he felt difficulty even in breathing.
" P-please I b-beg Y-You a-angel!. J-just let me h-hug y-you!". He whimper in pain and sobbed with tears flowing from his eyes.

V lips wobbled and shut his eyes tight to stop his tears and cried badly when taehyung still didn't open the door nor response him. Looks like his angel really hate him. The mere thought of his angel hate toward him is killing him alive. He felt like someone is stabbing his heart with million knifes and tearing his heart apart. The pain he felt at that moment is too unbearable for him.

On the other side Taehyung placed his palms on his lips to stop his sobs. He is also crying badly after hearing his hyungie crying and sobbing sounds. He felt like dying after hearing his vulnerable words and the way he is begging him make taehyung heart broken.

Taehyung is not that heartless and cruel. He is that soft petal who meant to taken care with utter softness otherwise he will ruin with slight rough touch. His heart is pure like a angel. He don't know what a cruel world looks like.

In his whole life taehyung didn't make anyone sad and also not get any person sad near him. He always make everyone happy and when today his own hyungie is begging like this. He hyungie is begging and crying for him just to let him hold himself one time. His hyungie is badly crying for him so how cannot taehyung heart melt for his hyungie.

His heart clench in pain after hearing his painful sobs and taehyung didn't waste a second to open the door and the sight Infront of him broke his already broken heart. His hyungie on his knees and still begging with closed eyes make a loud cry escaped from taehyung lips.

" HYUNGIE!! MY HYUNGIE ~!! " taehyung loudly cried and throw himself on v who was shocked hearing taehyung sudden voice. He felt like world stop for him and his heart stop beating when his angel hug him. It's not a dream right? His angel is really with him now . Is his angel hugging him, right?

His exes stop working and wide eyes and thumping heart he look down and finally his patience broke and sobbed badly when he saw his little bundle of happiness hugging him tightly and crying in his arms.

V didn't waste a single second in pulling him even more closer and hug him so tightly that he may afraid that if he will lose hold and taehyung might fade away. Taehyung hug him back around his shoulder and cried feeling happy that finally he is in his hyungs arms.

He hide his face in that broad chest of his hyung and sniffed with his red teary eyes and hug him more tightly. Taehyung is feeling so happy that he got his hyung with him now. He hide himself more in V arms and cried silently.

On the other side V don't know how many emotions he is feeling right now. His heart is flipping in his chest and his hands are around taehyung like a cage. The immense peace and happiness he felt at that moment it can't be described in words.

The happy rush of adrenaline is running in his whole body and he is literally shivering in his happiness that finally his angel hug him. Finally his angel is in his arms now.

FINALLY

FINALLY

FUCKING FINALLY....

V badly wants to shout out loud and screamed out that his angel is with him. His angel, his life, his little bundle of happiness is in his arms. After many years of agony, god mercies on him and let his empty life filled with his angel light.

" M-my angel. My baby. I am so s-sorry!! Forgive your hyungie!. My love I am so sorry!". V started to kiss taehyung whole face except his lips after breaking the hug and mumbles sorries. Taehyung just sobbed and tears continue to drop from his eyes but V quickly wipe them off with his thumb pad and whisper.

" No no don't cry. I can't see my angel like this. Your hyungie is here and now he will not let you cry ever. My beautiful angel". V smile widely displaying his pretty boxy smile and his heart thump in joy and contend after touching and feeling his angel close.

Taehyung also give his similar boxy smile and V coo at him and once again hug him not just wanting to stay away from his angel for a single minutes. Taehyung also hug him back basking in his hyung warmth and snuggles closed to him.

~~~~~~~

Its midnight right now. Stars and moon shining beautifully in the sky and cools peaceful breeze is flowing. Whole around is deep and silent and let the darkness engulf everything.

V is embracing his little angel tightly in his protective and strong arms and time to time kissed his hairs still not believing that finally it happened. His smile is not stopping for a second and he just look at his angel little figure which is totally hidden in his bulky chest.

Both are in taehyung house and cuddling in living room sofa. V surely loved his angel little sweet home. It is radiating warmth and peace just like taehyung and totally match with his cute personality.

" I am sorry hyungie". V heard the little tiny voice of his angel and look down with a frown on his face. He gently caressed taehyung hairs and taehyung look up at him placing his chin on V chest. V internally screamed and he was near to get a heart attack by seeing his angel cute behaviour.

" Why are you saying sorry baby". V whisper back loving the moments between them and tenderly caressed taehyung soft baby like cheeks. He was amazed feeling his soft skin under his rough palms and can't help but to touch and crave more.

Taehyung pout adorably and V heart skip and just can't help but stare more and more. " I didn't let you enter before and make you cry. Sorry hyungie". Taehyung whisper with a little pout on his lips and look down feelings sad that he made his hyungie cry.

V just stare at living angel in front of his eyes without blinking. He can't believe how can someone be this pure and kind hearted. Taehyung innocence is just out of world. He is too pure for this world.

V smile softly and held his chin in his big hands and caressed his face. He shake his head and said.
" You didn't do anything wrong. There is nothing to apologize for. You anger was on right thing. I deserved your anger." V whisper out gently still cupping taehyung face in his hands and look deeply in his eyes.

Taehyung also look back in his eyes and give him his wide pretty smile and said. " you will not leave me now?". Taehyung smile drop and sadly mumbles and V heart clenched in pain. The mere thought of staying away from his angel is killing him.

" I will not leave you now. Never ever. Till my last breaths you are mine".
V voice turn dark and intense and possessively pulled Taehyung more closer. Luckily taehyung didn't notice how his voice changed and just snuggled in him closer feeling happy.

V eyes are emitting dark obsession and craziness and his eyes turn pure black overpowering his senses. He gritted his teeth feeling possessiveness running in his body and held taehyung closer more if possible.

He will never let anyone snatch his little angel.....

Both of them didn't talk about their past. they have enough time for these talks and now just want themselves close to filled the emptiness in their heart. V is satisfying his inner beasts with his angel presence while taehyung is feeling warmth from his hyungs arms.

Whereas one is holding other with kind and happy heart. On the other side, other is holding him with obsessive and possessive heart.

Suddenly taehyung started to move in V arms which caught his attention. He quickly break the hug and looked down on his angel only to saw how taehyung face is twitching and he is taking heavy breathing.

He got immense worried and quickly cupped his face and said.
" Angel are you okay. What happened tell me baby. Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me please". V pleaded with his worried voice and look at taehyung face hoping for a answer but his eyes widen when taehyung sniff and pout at him totally melting his heart and said.

" H- hywangie~". Taehyung incorrectly mumbles and clutch his arms while looking at him with huge doe innocent eyes which are now twinkling with tears. V swear he literally saw stars in taehyung adorable eyes and his heart skip seeing him like this. Taehyung is in little space with him make his chest swelled with happiness.

He gently pulled Taehyung in his lap and wipe his tears. Taehyung just silently sit on his lap and suddenly started to nibble on his cheeks. V heart stop for a moment and taehyung actions surely make him died one day. Oh God why so adorable and cute.

Taehyung continue to nibble on V cheeks with his saliva dripping from his little lips and wetting V face but he didn't care and heart eyes look at his angel and let him do whatever he wants.

" Oh my look at you. So small and cute." V awed and sequel like a teenage girl and sequezz taehyung in his arms. Taehyung giggled cutely and said." M-me c-cute". He clapped his soft hands like a little child and eyes sparkled with happiness. V was near to faint and getting damn nosebleed with his angel overloaded cuteness.

" Yes my baby. You are the most precious and cutest angel in the whole world". V smile widely and smooch taehyung baby like cheeks and taehyung loudly giggle and laugh on his lap. He once again started to nibble on V cheeks and bite them however he wants.

With lovesick eyes and beating heart V just silently sit and stare at his little angel who is busy in eating his cheeks. Suddenly his smile drop and eyes darken. He pulled taehyung face away from his own face and look intensely and deadly in his eyes which somehow make little taehyung shivers visibly on his lap. He hold him closer and whisper.

" Angel, it's time to go to our home now"......

~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the book.

Follow vote and comments on this book.

Tell me how is it.....

Till then take care and bye bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
177K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
1.2M 37.5K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
48.2K 1.5K 25
~You will become a part of our family, no matter if you like it or not. We love you~ - The Madrigals The Madrigals were admired and loved by the enti...