Muv Luv Alternative Total Ecl...

By ReadArch417

A JSDF fighter pilot named Archni Arch died and reincarnated in the world of Muv Luv Alternative. With him of... More

Prologue: Death, Rebirth And The BETA
Chapter 1: Test Flight And Adapt To A New System
Chapter 2: To Be As One With The Craft
Chapter 4: Frontlines Weapon Laser Testing
Chapter 5: Rescue, New Enemy, And The Useless Attempt On Altering
Chapter 6 Part 1: A Challenge Of Superiority
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7: Affection For One

Chapter 3: The Caribbean And It's Beach Episode

136 5 4
By ReadArch417

On the West Indies of the Caribbeans. Archni and the crew are at Guadalupe Base, given that endurance tests are to be performed there. Alongside of the same time being there for a photoshoot to raise wartime morale, to be done specifically by the women who were selected.

While equipment are being moved around Valerio comment about Yui, who's there looking through  everything with her clipboard. "Man, Princess Yui's tropical army uniform is hot!"

Valerio: Sights like this make it worth the trip.

Archni; You came here to sightsee? Clearly what we're wearing are standard issue, unless you want to inch in a tight higher rank officer uniform.

Valerio: Oh, come on. Half this test is just a game anyway.

Archni: Well, you're right about that. At least it beats the cold.

Stella: Whatever the reason, this isn't a chance you get everyday. Let's enjoy ourselves.

Stella and Tarisa walk off as Archni hears some other ladies that walk by complaining about the heat. But for him it's nothing given he's used to it in his old life, just then Valerio wrapped around Archni as he suggests to do something fun. "All right, Archni! We're free until this evening. You're coming with me."

Archni: Guess I'm getting dragged into this no matter what, aren't I?

Valerio: Hahaha. I'll show you how to live it up at a resort like this!

The next scene brings Archni and Valerio crawling through some tall grass, as he explains to him of what to do in his way. "See, when you come to a resort, you get to see a more liberated side of women that you'd never see outside."

Archni: In which, by spying onto naked women bodies right?

Valerio: Yeah, now you're talking. Right now everybody's ready to hit the showers and wash off all that sweat right?

Archni gets up as he talk back to Valerio. "Okay go knock yourself out. I'm gonna go now." "You're not coming? Jeez, you're no fun." Valerio says as crawl on by himself, as Archni think in his thoughts then decided of what to do.

Archni's mind: Ehh, I wouldn't mind to see that face of his get bruised up.

Archni head to and knock on the door, of who knows is staying there. As he announced of himself until he waited for a response. "Stella, Tarisa, you two there?" Stella responded, as soon Archni was going to say to her about Valerio, the door opened.

In which Archni's reaction of Stella in a bathrobe shook him off, as he should have expected it but seeing in person caused a different experience. "Sorry. I was in the shower."

Archni: Well, uhh...

"What?" She questioned of what Archni was trying to say. As he tries his best to not be eyeing at Stella's big chest, that's likely a tempting attraction to not ignore. "You see there's a certain suspicious someone, who may be creeping at you so I wanted to let you know. That's all. Bye and enjoy your shower." Archni leaves as Stella got a good impression from him, which she thinks about him.

Stella: Oh my. He's more of a kid than I thought. But respectful of a gentleman.

Timeskip

As the evening came, everyone was enjoying the party that is being held for all of Argos and Idar test Flights to get along with. Vincent noticed Valerio having a red mark on his face as he asks him.
"Hey, VG. What happened to your face? Sunburn?"

Valerio: Yeah, something like that.

Archni: A really nasty one, at that.

As the subject of Valerio's face was brought up, Stella tells Tarisa what she overheard. "I heard there was someone suspiciously wandering around the base."

Tarisa: Really? On the perimeter of the base?

Stella: But I heard a squall came, so he ran off. An extremely hot squall.

"A hot squall?" Tarisa says that as Valerio looks away embarrassed of what he's hearing from the girls talk. Until Valerio then lightens the mood for himself by giving Archni a plate of food to him. "Come on, eat up Archni."

Archni: Okay, okay, okay.

As Archni took the plate and eats his food, he then noticed Yui by herself looking out at the water. Which she was thinking back of whenever she did from before, of getting this far for her was worth it. Archni was going go speak to her, but a commotion occurs where Tarisa and Inia were arguing.

Tarisa: What the hell?! Is that how you act when someone's trying to be nice to you?

Inia: I don't need it.

Tarisa: I'm trying to be polite, and you're just being a jerk!

Inia: I only came here because I was ordered to. I won't eat meat.

Tarisa: I'm not forcing you to!

Inia: You're so quick to yell because your heart is weak.

That caused Tarisa to be upset of what Inia said causing to almost resulting close to a fight breaking out. But fortunately Cryska pulls Inia out and Archni hold Tarisa back and says to her.

Archni: Enough. The last thing we all need from both sides is having you and her being at each others throats. Alongside of that would result all of us being in part of that outcome.

Cryska then made accusements, while Archni think to his thoughts in his head. "I take back what I said of the Cold War being halted. With of fighting a war with aliens on earth, I doubt that my world wouldn't have to deal with the Soviets considering they don't exist alongside the BETA."

Archni's mind: But in this world, it's the continuation of the Cold War in the form of squabbles on a round table. (Sighs) When will this beach episode is going to end? Just skip me next to the scene or day, whatever it is!

Timeskip

Since after the party, the next day passed by. The test flight teams are at the beach and are paired up in twos of groups for a paddling competition. Which resulted the participants to be paired up in by rock paper scissors. Inia being with Tarisa and Cryska with Yui. All four of them wearing swimsuits, as Inia ain't fond of being in the ocean and Tarisa wasn't satisfied of the outcome being paired with her.

Cryska: Um, it's okay, Inia...

With Cryska trying to comfort Inia, as she doesn't want be separated from Cryska, Yui felt and then decided do something about of what she's seeing.
In which her and Cryska both saying at the same time of taking her place, alongside of being puzzled too after they spoke.

Tarisa was pleased of the decision that was decided as she left the two ladies and stayed at the beach. The scene cuts to Yui and Cryska on the boat as they look to each other and think to of how they gotten themselves involved in the first place.

Meanwhile with the paddling competition was happening Vincent talks while Archni and him row their boat. "Damn, I wanted to play some volleyball ball too."

Archni: We don't have a choice. At least this will be a test in endurance and teamwork too. Which we can't complain much about it, given we decided that by rock paper scissors. While our pasta guy, VG. Is enjoying himself in paradise right now.

Suddenly Vincent stopped paddling and look to his right and called out what he sees, as it was right on cue. What he saw was Yui and Cryska's boat not moving in the slightest, only just floating in place as the waves moves

Assuming that something is wrong and that there could be trouble for the two ladies, Archni gets off and dives into the water as he then says to Vincent. "You head back up to shore and let the others know what's going on. I'm going to check with them and see what's wrong."

Archni swam to girls' boat, as Cryska is feeling unwell and is panting. Yui tries to assure her to endure for a moment as she then asks what's wrong. Archni then managed to reach to the boat, which Yui looks to see who's arm grabbed on to the boat.

Yui: Ensign Arch. Why are...

Archni: What's wrong and what happened?

Archni get on board as he sees Cryska in her state, Yui filled him on what happened before he arrived onto the boat. "She just collapsed. As soon as we got offshore, she started turning pale..."

Yui: I asked if she was all right, but she kept saying she was fine...

Archni: Must be some kind of seizure.? Maybe It could be seasickness or heatstroke?

Yui: I don't know. Anyway, we should turn back.

Archni: I agree too. Hand me an oar.

Yui did what she was told and offered Archni a oar then says to him upon handing him it. "Sorry about this. And thanks."

Archni: I don't mind. I'll paddle from the front. You stay with Cryska and watch her in the rear.

Yui understood. As Archni was going to start paddling, a droplet landed on his hand and he felt it which he looks up. "Guess we're not likely going return back to tropical paradise at this moment. We'll have to head for that closest island, before what worse for comes arrives."

Archni and Yui had reached to shore, as a tropical storm was happening. Cryska is still on the boat and the two are about to drag it fully to land. "Alright, on three. We'll pull it straight up, got it?" Yui nods her head, and on three they pull with their might as they reached to a palm three.

Suddenly a gust of wind blew intensely for a moment causing Yui to fall. "You alright?" Archni asks her as she got herself back up and replied back with a yeah. After that, the boat was tied down to the tree with several knots by Archni. Yui got Cryska off the boat and opened a first aid kit, as Archni then checks with Yui of Cryska's well being.

Archni: How's Cryska doing?

Yui: I'd like to put something on her, but we don't have an emergency blanket.

Archni: Don't military refs say you always have to have a first aid kit on board? But anyway, now we need to find shelter.

Yui: Exactly, I'm worried about her losing body heat. We need to get her out of this rain as fast as we can.

Archni: Okay, let's move. Help me move her, Lieutenant.

"Yeah." The two began moving as they move Cryska as they gone through a jungle, which they then stopped when Archni spotted something and spoke. "If we get up there, we can get out of the rain and maybe be fortunate of finding a cave. We're almost there."

"Got it." Yui said shortly after she suddenly felt pain as she kneeled to the ground, losing the grip on Cryska's arm to help support moving her. As Archni checks on Yui of her being alright. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Yui: It's nothing. Don't worry about it. Just... a little tired. Let's hurry. I'm worried about her.

Yui gets back up as she picks up Cryska arm to move onward, but Archni knows of what Yui is trying to do if she keeps straining herself. "Oh, don't bullcrap me. You're hurt. You think some strong wind couldn't hurt someone, well guess again for a storm like this."

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about m–" Yui kneeled down again, as her pain is affecting her. Archni sets Cryska near a tree and checks on Yui.
"You didn't say anything back there. Just to think, it wouldn't become worst afterwards. A injury like that would develop if you keep straining yourself any further."

Archni: Look, I'll take Cryska to whatever shelter that I could find.

Yui: Good. I was going say, that you should go of taking her alone. I'll catch up.

Archni: No, you won't. You stay here, after I handle with Cryska being in shelter. I'll come back for you.

Yui: But...

"No buts. Just wait. I'll be back soon." While Archni says that and Yui help Cryska being carried onto his back. She then was going to disagree with Archni's decision earlier.

Yui: No. Your first priority should be to make a fire and warm her up. Got it.

Archni: What'd you think I was going to do. I already have those first steps in mind. I'll be back once I'm done with that. Stay at this spot and rest. Don't even think of moving from this spot, understood?

"Get going, already." Yui says to Archni, as he heads to the path upward. Some time passed by as Yui tries to get up but then gets down sitting near a tree, which her pain isn't making it easy for her. She then felt cold and dose to sleep.

Timeskip

Archni managed to find a cave, he sets Cryska down and used the bags of the first aid kit as a pillow to rest her head on. Then made a fire, after that Archni thinks it'll do for now as he head back out in the rain to come back for Yui.

While for Yui, she was in her sleep dreaming of the recent time before the storm came and a nightmare of her dead classmate of her's. That she couldn't save or mercy killed her, before eventually been killed by BETAS, during the fall of Kyoto. In which Yui woke up from the nightmare as she's back in the present.

Yui's mind: A dream? No, a nightmare... What am I doing? I feel like, I'm barely even hurt.

Yui stands up and for a few second later, she gone back down from the the pain. Suddenly a voice was heard after Yui was in her thoughts for a moment, in which her attention was turned to. "Hey! Didn't I told you to stay put? Don't push yourself. Sorry for making you wait."

Yui looked surprised and then became crossed as she gives her response to Archni. "What are you doing back here? What happened with Ensign Barchenova?"

Archni: She's fine. Once I found a cave that we can all used, I made a fire then came back for you.

Yui: There's no way she's—

Yui stopped as she was cut off by Archni checking on her foot, in which Archni talk back to her. "Will you just give it a rest. It's all pretty swollen up."

Yui: My foot doesn't matter. What does matter is why you would leave someone alone when they're unconscious.

Archni: I ain't having someone be left behind. C'mon Princess, you wouldn't want a catch a cold out here now would you?

Yui gone quiet and look away from what Archni said, until he talk more. "Look, you're always willing to put the mission first before yourself, right?"

Yui: What are you trying to say?

Archni: Well, given I'm already here. And I say that, my own priorities are to bring you to the cave and warm up. Then we'll plan to do what's next afterwards, alongside of not having to argue for a moment later. Deal? Or, do I have to say more given of those lectures you gave to me, were crap? Should your pride be the last and thing that matters to you?

Yui decided and complied as she said fine and asks Archni to help her walk. Once he heard her, and responds with a okay, Archni picks Yui up in a bridal carry. Which surprised and caused herself to blush from the unexpected that has happened. 

"Let's go and stay still." Archni began running as he carries Yui, while she didn't taking the sudden of being bridal carry by him. In she shouts at him. "Wait! Wait a second!"

Archni: Could you not talk please. I'm completely worn out, after coming down here to get you. Just remain quiet, and we'll be at the cave shortly.

Yui did as she was told and for a second she looks at Archni, who was panting from running & carrying her. Yui wrapped her arms around his neck for being securely holding on. For Archni he was surprised  from it at first, in which he didn't wanted it planned in the first place. But he accepts it as the two have reached to the cave.

Time has passed as Yui was finished checking Cryska of her state. "She seems stable, but since we don't know the cause, there's reason to worry."

Archni: While we have to wait. This island should be just few minutes away from the bases by helicopter or TSF. I don't think it'll take them long to find us. Unless they think we won't be here and must be searching somewhere.

Archni looks at Cryska, until Yui glanced and then asks him a question. "Ensign. Can I ask you something?"

Archni: What is it?

Yui: Well... I don't want to intrude into your private life. But what's your relationship with her?

Archni: What do you mean? Look, there's nothing going on between me and her.

Yui: I see... But, it's just struck me as odd the way you referred to her by her first name.

Archni: Fine. Remember the time I got imprisoned at the Soviet base and later you had me freed me. Well I gotten involved of meeting the Scarlet twins and learned about their names, then well you already know the rest afterwards for me. In so I called her by her first name, without of a thought at first.

Yui nods her head of hearing what she wanted until another question came up to her mind to ask Archni about. "What about the other pilot of the Scarlet twins, who was with you when you were captured..."

Archni: Inia? You're bothered by that, you think I'm getting close with her? Look, it's the same response of what you about of Cryska. For Inia, she's someone nice, to think of what I can say.

Yui's cheeks blushed as Archni figured out and must be guessing what she's feeling right now towards him. Until he says something to not make the conversation turned into awkward silence. "Ah, you might have suspect me of leaking information to my captors. Well, I didn't said anything."

Yui: No! Nobody suspects you of anything. That's not it. Not at all. It's just...

"Just what?" As Archni asks Yui but she didn't reply back, which it was met with silence. In which he asks her to say it, given of being the only one that's alone. "Come on. You can say it to me."

Yui: I'm sorry. Forget it. I shouldn't have asked.

Archni: Really? You can't just stop, at least be honest with yourself. I'm not holding a grudge, if you're thinking from before...

Archni stops as he then stands up and says in follow up. "You know what. Fine." He starts to leave the cave which Yui question him. "Wait. Where are you going?"

Archni: The rain's lightened up. I'm going to check on the boat. If it's still there, then we'll wait till the storm passes and leave by tomorrow.

Yui say back of okay with it, as Archni head out of the cave.  For awhile after he left, she puts her hands on her face of regretting of asking of Cryska to Archni. Out of her curiosity of his relationship that he may or may not be having.

Suddenly Cryska woke up as she was check on by Yui who notice and been filled in on what happened.
"I see. I guess I'm in your debt."

Yui: Don't worry about it. What happened with you wasn't your fault.

Cryska: So where's Ensign Arch?

Yui: He went to check on the boat.

The scene cuts to Archni reaching to the boat, but to find that it's gone from where it was tethered at. "You got be shitting me... Well crap... No matter of what I do of tying it tight, it'll still be swept away."

Timeskip

Back to the cave the two agreed to talk about a subject that Cryska asks of Yui to answer, in which she agrees and was met with the question. "I'd like to tell me about Archni Arch. He interests me."

That caused Yui to be surprised of that matter, of what to respond back about. Given she already had one conversation and didn't want to talk any further of beating around the bush. Until some moment had passed, Yui have respond back to Cryska's question.

Yui: You're interested in him?

Cryska: As a pilot.

Yui was thinking of what she meant, as Cryska explain. "I know he's considered being a skilled pilot, but I don't believe that's true."

Cryska: I was disappointed in the results of our joint exercise. I saw absolutely nothing in him.

"Well..." Yui paused of what to say of Cryska's judgement on Archni, which deserved to have a explanation for the poor judging. "I forced him to use a TSF I knew he wasn't familiar with, so I share some blame for that."

Cryska: I'm told that your development plan was having problems. And the fault lies with him. Do you agree?

Yui felted that she's offended of the questions about Archni has touched a nerve in her. As she tells Cryska to ask him herself out of interest. But Cryska says to Yui of her response. "I'm not asking out of my own interest."

Yui What do you mean?

Cryska says to her that the talk of interest was for Inia, of what caused her to be friendly with Archni in the first place. With of the answer is unknown, their talk ended when Cryska became unwell and later Archni returned to the cave as he called out to Yui. "Lieutenant!"

Yui: What's wrong?

Archni I got bad news, the boat's been swept away by the ocean.

With Yui and Cryska heard what he said, the only thing the three could do is just remain where they are and wait. As there was silence at the campfire, Archni look at Yui then back at the campfire. To think that his day couldn't get any better or worse.

Yui: When dawn comes... we'll go to the beach and have a beacon and signal flare ready.

Archni: We'll have to set up a watch rotation.

Yui: After that in the mean time, we should also search the base of the river to see if we can find food.

Cryska: I have a question. I want to know how long you believe it will take for the search teams to find us.

Yui: This island isn't far from Guadalupe base. If we're lucky, almost immediately. Even in the worst case, only a week or so.

"A week..." Cryska says as Archni seeing her, in which he thinks she must be worried for Inia. Until Archni was finished in his thoughts, he stood up and says of getting some sticks for the fire.

"Wait. I'll help you, ensign." Yui says as she wanted to vonluteer to go with him. But that caused Cryska to tense up alongside with Yui getting into the jealousy, as Archni knows what's this is about which he respond.

Archni: I'll be fine. You on the other hand must rest. You can't move with that leg you known? I'll come back.

Yui listens to him as Cryska then speak after a second later. "I'll go with you." Archni turns his attention to Cryska, once her voice was heard. "That goes the same for you too. You're not fully recovered yet, are you? Just res–"

Cryska It'll be fine. I won't embarrass myself again.

Archni knows there's no way of talking her down, as Yui allowed Cryska to go with him. The two exit out of the cave, as for Yui, she was thinking back in her thoughts of what she said to Cryska from their last talk.

Saying to her 'You should ask him yourself.' Given it was a opportunity that arose for Cryska to talk to Archni alone. In which it happened, where the scene switch to the two. As Archni stops and speaks first. "Say..."

Cryska: What?

Archni: You really okay? Or is their something you wanted to say?

Cryska: Well aren't you quite persistent and crafty of guessing. Yes and I don't recall asking you to believe me.

Archni: Doesn't matter I believe you or not. C'mon, out with it now.

Cryska: What do you think of Inia?

Archni: Why are you asking me of that?

Cryska: I don't know why, but Inia thinks about you a lot.

Archni: I don't know why either, probably she has good judge of who deemed them to be as her favorite people? When being friendly and nice?

Cryska: This has never happened before. As her partner, I need to learn mor about you.

Archni: Look, I nearly know little about you. As for Inia, she first approached me in which we first met. I don't know what to tell you anyway, given of my introduction to her was in mystery.

Cryska: The feeling is mutual. I don't know anything about you beyond what's in the database files. So in accordance with Lieutenant Takamura's orders, I'm asking you.

Archni: And what did she tell you?

Cryska: To ask you personally if I wanted to know about you. It makes sense.

Archni's mind: Wow... She definitely took her suggestion well as command to follow.

Cryska looks at Archni while he was in his thoughts, she sees him rolls his eyes. In which she speaks that cause him to focus back at her. "Of all the things what I know, that's one I have the most trouble understanding."

Cryska: I've seen it several times since the beginning of this mission. You and Lieutenant Takamura clashed repeatedly.

Archni: What about it?

Cryska: You and her are both Japanese. Why both of you fight with each other so much? But today...

Archni: I'm not Japanese. I'm ain't one! Look over the database again. I'm a decent who was born in the USA as, a American.

Cryska: Do you have some dislike of Japan?

Archni: No. It's not that, I rather not want to talk about it. Can we talk about something else or is that all?

Cryska: I still don't understand. A pilot should be calm at all times. Yet you're upset over something so small.

Archni: Anybody else may see it as small, sure. But to me, it's like a hole in my chest. Even you gotta have something you don't want to say to others or hear from them?

Cryska: I have to?

Archni: Yes. There's a choice to make for yourself.

Cryska: I never talk about myself out of honor.

Archni: Honor?

Cryska: Not my own. The motherland's. The party's. My squad's.

Archni: That sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

Cryska: What?

Archni: First you got to worry about yourself before you Dan worry about others. Normally, if you're completely by yourself. The person comes first, then the group if you managed to regroup and last the country.

"My personal matters aren't..." Cryska felt unwell again as she held her head in pain and was going to collapse. Archni rushed to caught her from falling, Cryska have regained her bearings as she pushed him out of his hold on her. "Don't touch me!"

Archni: Hey! Would you wanted to fall down, if I didn't do something?

Cryska didn't respond back as her condition was still in effect, which Archni ask of her wellbeing. "You alright? Clearly you should rest more."

"Stay away from me." Archni ignores her as he walk to her as he place his hands on her shoulder, when she felt weak but didn't fallen to the ground.
"Stop forcing yourself. You should consider your wellbeing and think what's next for you to do afterwards."

Archni: Plus, what would've happened if you two had been caught in this storm alone? I don't know what's so important to you, but you might've gotten the both of you killed back there.

Cryska was silent until a moment later she says to Archni. "I'm terrified... of the sea." Archni understood of her fear, which it relates back to her past given that she and Inia were created as biological test subjects from a Soviet experiment.

Archni : I can understand... The pitch black darkness of the deep depths, are of a complete dark void.

Cryska:Both Inia and I have never seen the actual ocean up close before.

Archni: You'd never seen it before?

Cryska: I can handle looking at it. I'm fine if I'm piloting a TSF. But when I set out in that boat, it felt like I was being dragged down into it...

Cryska was shaking as she's sacred, Archni was holding her shoulders which he comfort her by holding her close to him and says. "You don't have to talk any further, don't think about it. There, there there." Archni pats Cryska on the back, until Yui came as she used a long stick she found and the two given of how long they been out for.

When she made her presence to be noticed of the wet footstep that was heard, they look to where Yui is as she question them. "What are you two doing?"

Archni's mind: Shit... There's no way I'm going to explain this...

Timeskip

In the cave, the three were back and silence was all that's left, while the campfire crackles. Archni look at Yui as she's in a tense mood, given of what happened recently from her perspective. Which he then tries make convo with her.

Archni: Well, tonight was uhh... How's your leg doin'?

Yui didn't answer back to Archni as he tries to say something different. "It looks like you utilized yourself a cane to walk, that's good go–" Yui interrupts him which she snaps her stick cane in half and tossed it in the fire.

Archni's mind: Wow... real smooth me real smooth...

Archni: Look, that back there was a mist understanding, Lieutenant!

Yui: About what?

Archni: Cryska and I talked, it invokes us between of differences with each other and then... She wasn't feeling well. I was just...

Yui: I know. I get it.

Cryska: Does something bother you, then?

With Cryska joining into the conversation it was seemed to about to get tensed, but Yui defused it with her response. "Nothing at all." Archni remained silent until he started getting dull as he comment out loud. "Jeez, it's like a kid is sulking after being left out." That caused Yui to be upset when she heard it as she turned her attention to Archni.

Yui: Did you say something, Ensign?! Was that directed at me?

Archni: No. I didn't say to who, specifically. I was saying given of the current moment. Wait, is that how see yourself?

Yui: Sulking? Why would I be sulking?

Archni's mind: Or, that you want me to say you're being jealous.

Cryska: Calm down, Lieutenant.

"Calm down?!" Yui stood up as she was overreacting, until her foot caused her to be in pain again. Which Archni got up to check on her. "Hey, easy! I'm sorry for what I said. okay?"

Cryska: Like what Ensign Arch said, I had a very pleasurable discussion with him.

"What?" Archni and Yui said in unison of what they heard, while Cryska continued on. "It was a good opportunity. I was only able to do so because of your suggestion."

Cryska: Was it not your intention?

Yui: N-No.

Archni knows that Yui of what she said to Cryska was of a personal secret, in which of not wanting to say. Making things turn out to be in a different outcome.

Archni: Lieutenant? What's bothering you? I know it's with me and my attitude.

Yui: That's not the issue.

Archni; Then what is?

Yui: I-It looks like you've got no problems with getting along with anybody who isn't Japanese. Thus, since I'm Japanese, you and I will never get along.

Archni: Hey, That's not true. Well, half of it that is...

Yui: What you do mean?

Archni: Before my birth happened, my Japanese father left my mother and resulted her to raise me by herself.

Cryska: I'd imagine that has something to do with your dislike of Japanese people.

Archni: Yeah, it has since during the time of my childhood. But when I grew older, I completely forgot about it and don't care, until my assigned role being a test pilot has rose that dislike back.

Cryska: So you hold feelings of disgust and hatred that had came back, due to the father who abandoned you. Is that right?

Archni: Can't say that I would hate him or not, but he was a total scumbag and a coward for not think at the bigger picture of happiness to have. Ehh, I don't know. Mostly I think that old hatred turned to something different for me to be angry about.

Yui: What was that?

Archni: The trial and error, the arguments that we had between each other, and lastly was the stress and pressure that was eating at me. So, I no longer got anything against you Yui.

Yui was stunned of what she heard and accepted Archni's form of his apology. Cryska then made a comment to him that had came to her mind. "I never learned anything like that." Yui was surprised from hearing, while Archni wasn't as he already knows.

Cryska: Are parents not be respected? I don't truly understand your situation. But at least it's no longer the problem from what I'm reading here. But whether you hate them or they disgust you, I feel you're lucky to have parents at all.

"Hmm. Thanks Cryska." Archni says to Cryska which it was heartfelt to hear that from her. Once there was a moment quiet for the three, distant sounds were heard which they recognized it as they get ouside to see. When the sound got closer it turned out to be a TSF, as they were found and rescued by Inia piloting it, shortafter the whole search party arrived.

The next day gone by, as the photoshoot was now starting. Yui was wearing a bathrobe and ain't pleased of having to participate where she didn't thought to be modeling, as she said of being responsible for getting shipwrecked and stranded to higher ups.

Cryska and Inia became a focus of attention when the spectating crowd noticed. As they were wearing school one piece swimsuits. Once that was finished with the first showing, eyes were now at Yui.
With the suspense of seeing what she's wearing, Yui gets it over with as she threw off the robe. Where her swimsuit was reveal to be a bikini of gold color.

With shocked faces of from the sight, Yui felt embarrassed and then made a unpleasant expression as she says, will it do. In response the spectators erupted with cheering of what they like seeing.

Vincent: It's so cute how embarrassed Princess Yui is.

Valerio: The contrast between that and her usual demeanor is beautiful! Right, Archni?

Archni: Huh? Uh... Gold suits her, I gotta say.

Yui heard him, in which she blushed with embarrassment and got upset as she called him out. "Ensign Archni Arch! As someone involved in that accident, there's no need for you to observe! Return to your post immediately!"

Archni: I was told to observe too...

Yui: Just get out of here! And don't look at me!

Archni: Ain't that too late for that? Don't tell me, you're not going say to you're embarrassed of seeing you looking pretty, are you?

Yui was lost for words, as Vincent elbows Archni to says to him. "Late, you say? You suddenly changed from one night, huh?"

Valerio: And, that's not something you should say right now.

Archni: What? Was it something I said?

Stella: You've shamed a girl. You really are such a careless charismatic.

Yui hearing that, caused her to say something quick before things were thought of the wrong way.
"Y–You've all got the wrong idea!"

Archni: Y–Yeah, that's right. We didn't do... anything while being stranded.

Stella: Yes, yes, we know Lieutenant.

Valerio: You two decided to act like nothing happened there right?

"NO!" Archni and Yui both said in response as the thought of that bridal carry came to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 2.4K 28
The IS technology has changed the world, completely overthrowing the previous order of things. Now, in a world run by females, we take a look at the...
5.8K 191 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...
6.7K 379 40
A young man with a mystery had been enrolled in a top school. After a life full of pain, and darkness held deeper down, he would have to come to term...
162 1 11
In a Word War 2 type of scenario, the allies have been driven to the west coast of the US, and the Axis have nearly won! But amongst all the chaos, o...