Bit Into Your Love {SAPPHIC}

By Faerietrue

{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartb... More

Introduction
🩸Chasing the Light (pt.1)🩸
🩸Forest Intimacy (pt.2)🩸
🩸Eighteen (pt.3)🩸
🩸Gone Astray (pt.4)🩸
🩸Kidnapped (pt.5)🩸
🩸Healing (pt.6)🩸
🩸Interrupted (pt.7)🩸
🩸Drunken Tears (pt.8)🩸
🩸Fucking Agents (pt.9)🩸
🩸Artificial Sunlight (pt.10)🩸
🩸Melted (pt.11)🩸
🩸Explore My Body (pt.12)🩸
🩸Silver Knife (pt.13)🩸
🩸Favorite Person (pt.14)🩸
🩸Dreaming in Sadness (pt.15)🩸
🩸The Knock On the Door (pt.16)🩸
Valuable Life (Fluffy Bonus)
🩸Handcuffed (pt.17)🩸
🩸Stinging Thoughts (pt.18)🩸
English Literature (Smutty Bonus)
🩸Space and Secrets (pt. 19)🩸
🩸Heartbreak (pt.20)🩸
🩸Betrayal (pt.21)🩸
🩸Drugged Hugs (pt.22)🩸
🩸Storytime (pt.23)🩸
🩸Duck Date (pt.24)🩸
🩸Birthday Gift (pt.25)🩸
🩸Antidepressants (pt.26)🩸
🩸Bones, Flesh, Organs (pt.27)🩸
Sixty-nine (Smutty Bonus)
🩸Journals (pt.28)🩸
🩸Bloody Bath Water (pt.29)🩸
🩸You Only Die Once (pt.30)🩸
🩸Baby Talk (pt.31)🩸
🩸Cottagecore (pt.32)🩸
🩸Mysteries and Mythics (pt.33)🩸
🩸Age (pt.34)🩸
🩸Forgotten and Replaced (pt.35)🩸
🩸Reminisce (pt.36)🩸
🩸Strawberry Frappuccino (pt.37)🩸
🩸New Life (pt.38)🩸
🩸Euphoria (pt.39)🩸
🩸Speak Up (pt.40)🩸
🩸Promises in Rings (pt.41)🩸
🩸Sticky Sunsets (pt. 42)🩸
🩸Cognitivity (pt. 43)🩸
🩸New Name (pt.44)🩸
🩸Dolls (pt.45)🩸
🩸Over and Over (pt.46)🩸
🩸Black Suit (pt.47)🩸
🩸Cold Blooded (pt.48)🩸
Author's Note :) MOOD BOARDS
🩸Blackmail (pt.49)🩸
🩸Nudes and Bruises (pt.51)🩸
🩸Two Minutes (pt.52)🩸
🩸Airport (pt.53)🩸
🩸School Parking Lot (pt.54)🩸
🩸Fangs (pt.55)🩸
🩸Damn Dog (pt.56)🩸
🩸Everything's Okay (pt.57)🩸
Aquarium (Bonus)
🩸White Coats (pt.58)🩸
🩸A Very Vampy Christmas (pt.59)🩸
🩸First Kill (pt.60)🩸
🩸Unique Abilities (pt.61)🩸
🩸Young Love (pt.62)🩸
🩸March (pt.63)🩸
🩸Chasing the Dark (pt.64)🩸
🩸Punishment (pt.65)🩸
🩸Vines (pt.66)🩸
🩸Hope of a Timely Manner (pt.67)🩸
🩸Fog (pt.68)🩸
🩸Lost Time (pt.69🩸)
🩸A Dose of Garlic (pt.70)🩸
🩸Immortality (pt.71🩸)
🩸Identity (pt.72)🩸
🩸Predator (pt.73)🩸
🩸Vulnerability (pt.74)🩸
🩸EPILOGUE🩸
Author's Note/Acknowledgements
Grocery Store (BONUS)

🩸Test For Fear (pt.50)🩸

304 10 14
By Faerietrue

~July 3rd, 2028~

Theo harshly pressed his markers into the white paper until they bled through, the blue being particularly bad. At least they were washable.

"Sweetheart, we have to take Mama to the airport, remember?"

He didn't even look up at me.
"Theo,"

"Airport." He repeated, which was more of "Awhpo."

"That's right," I told him. He was incredibly smart, even if he didn't want to talk most times.

"Already?" Melanie whined. She ran over to me and grabbed onto my tights.
"Please don't do that, lovely, you'll rip them." I picked her up.

She just mumbled something and began to suck on her thumb again.

Cleo was upstairs pulling her final belongings together, and I was busy trying to figure out how I was going to take care of two toddlers for three days all by myself.

She quickly came downstairs, the floor thumping.

"Are you done?" I asked, kissing Melanie's cheek.
She sighed, "Yes."

"Okay," I let out a sigh, as well. "I'll get their toys for the car, then...w-we can go."

"Marine?" She said my name sternly. It caught my attention.

"Wh-what?"

"You're going to be okay."

"Oh, no...I-I know that," I said quietly, putting Melanie down and lightly shaking out my arms.

"Say it again."

"I'm going to be okay?"
"Yes, you will."

I grabbed onto her necklace that still pressed against my chest, even having survived toddler and newborn grabby hands. I nodded.

I quickly went to the living room, each grabbing Melanie and Theo a doll, their favorite ones, and I grabbed Theo his rabbit plush, which he seemed to have an emotional attachment to.

It had been one of the first words he'd ever said. "Bu-bu" was short for "Bun-bun" which was short for "bunny."

Toddler language.

"Are we all ready, then?" Cleo asked.

I nodded, and Melanie quickly sped out the door. She was about to go after her to get her into her car seat, but Theo wobbled over to her and held his drawing up as high as his little arm would let him, just below her waist.

"Is this for me?"

He did nothing.

She smiled and gently took it out of his hand.
"Thank you, my sweet boy."

He reached his hands up again, wanting to be picked up.

"Okay, okay, let's get you into your car seat." She picked him up and held him in one hand, pressing him to her side, the drawing in her other.

I quickly followed after them, while Cleo helped him get into his I did so with Melanie, and she took the driver's seat.

"Can I see it?" I asked once we were settled in the car.

She nodded and handed it to me.

I took it and stared at the bleeding markers for a few seconds.

It was messy for sure, a bunch of scribbles, mostly in vibrant blues and oranges, though I could see circles here and there. I was sure in his little head though, it all made perfect sense.

"So pretty, Theo." I said softly.

He cooed happily from the backseat, even without me raising my voice, he could still recognize his name.

"Mommy? Almost here?" Melanie asked.
"Not yet, baby," Cleo answered.

"Stupid."

I held back a laugh.

"Isn't it?" Cleo sighed.

I slapped her shoulder.
"What happened to 'profanity'?" I whispered, a wide smile on my face.

Cleo was always talking about how it was unacceptable to swear in front of the children, always making fun of me.

She exhaled a light laugh. "Just forget it."

The ride to the airport was about a twenty-five-minute drive, and by the time we got there, Melanie was itching to jump out of her seat, as if it was on fire.

We got them both out of the car, and Emient was waiting inside on a bench, a bunch of men in suits surrounded him.

"Lovely to see you this morning, Cleodare. I'm glad you've made the right decision." His voice was cunning, and drenched in something dark underlying.

I wasn't a vampire, but I was sure I could hear just how fast her heart was beating. In her eyes there was hidden terror, all under the mask.

Melanie had refused to sit in the stroller, and I hadn't wanted to fight with her, so I let her cling onto Cleo's leg for dear life. I didn't blame her at all, either.

"I have all your passes, and your ticket. I'll be walking you through security."

"Great..." She let just a bit of terror slip through her voice.

He hummed.

"And I'll...give you a moment." His voice was dry as he peered down at Melanie.
He turned around and began to talk to his men.

Cleo was quick to let go of her suitcase and drop her bag to the floor.

"Mama!" Melanie cried.

"I know, baby," she kneeled down and hugged her. I could see just how tightly Cleo's arms were wrapped around her.

"I'll be back soon, okay?"

Melanie sniffled, and I knew she would be sobbing in minutes.

I unclipped Theo from the stroller, and she picked him up, at first hesitant to let Melanie go.

As he slobbered over her shoulder, I was trying to keep myself from shaking, trying to keep my heartbeat calm, trying to not cry in front of my children. My heart was already cracking from strains of fear.

If she didn't come back, what would happen to me? What would happen to all of us?

What if she died?

"Marine," her gentle voice broke through my thoughts.

I'd been zoning out on the ground, my hand practically glued shut around the necklace.

As both of the children clung onto her legs, Theo trying to climb up, she pulled me into her.

"You're going to be okay."

"B-but-"
"Don't. I've left you all my best jackets, and my cologne."

"You promise you won't die?"

She pressed her lips to the top of my head, my face shoved so far into her chest I couldn't breathe. But I didn't care, I was trying to absorb her touch and the last of her real scent.

"Promise." She whispered. "I love you, min elskede."
"I love you more." My voice cracked.

She didn't hesitate. "I love you most. Call me if you need anything."

My throat was so tight holding in tears it was completely sore.

"Well, we should get going, shouldn't we?" Emient had turned around.
"You've got this, babydoll. I'll be back before you know it."

She had to push me off of her, I couldn't move. But even I could tell she didn't want to.

I couldn't stop staring at her, trying to memorize every feature of her face, just in case it would be the last time I'd get to see it.

Melanie was quick to tears.

Cleo had to kneel down again to kiss both of their heads and tell them she loved them again.

Emient cleared his throat and yanked her up by her collar. "We'll be on our way."

"R-right, of course." Cleo answered quietly.

"And I told you to speak up, did I not, child?"

She coughed and quickly nodded.

His men took her belongings for her, and Emient began to walk towards security. It felt like a race against time.

Cleo was slowly walking behind him, her pace dull, but at the last moment, she turned around, walking backwards.

"H-Have I forgotten anything?" She asked.
Emient glanced at her over his shoulder, giving her a stern look.

"I-I don't-"

I remembered.

I quickly went over to her, we met in the middle and I handed her Theo's drawing.

She gave me a final smile and a small hand squeeze, before departing.

My legs shook as I went back to the stroller. Melanie tried to speed past me to get to her, but I caught her, and she tumbled to the ground, screaming through tears.

Theo had already plopped down onto the ground, staring out at his mother, as if she were going to come back in just a few seconds.

I sat on the carpeted floor with them, my legs criss-crossed as Melanie tried to climb out of my lap.

I fought with her to stay with no words, until she eventually gave up.

"Mama," she sniffled.
"She'll be back soon."

I was more trying to reassure myself and my heart that was practically ripping out of my chest. It was painful.

I stared at the patterns in the carpet as Theo climbed into my lap, squeezing into any empty space Melanie hadn't taken up.

I felt frozen. I had two miserable toddlers in my lap, and terror pumping through my veins. My head hung low as I zoned out. I was going to lose myself in the middle of an airport.

I think a few minutes had passed, because Melanie's crying had slowed once she asked with a tear-broken voice, "Mommy?"

I had to blink myself out of it. Cleo wasn't with me to pull me off of the floor.

With a slow inhale, I got them out of my lap and strapped them into their stroller with no words.

"Mommy?" She asked again.
"I'm okay, lovely," I whispered.

By that night, I'd called Cleo twenty-one times, and she'd answered once. The service had been shitty and all she could tell me was that she was going to Denmark, and her voice had barely ever been more excited.

I was stuck in bed, my leg still shaking even as I lay down. Even the necklace wasn't helping. She was so excited to be without us, it was almost like we didn't even matter. It didn't matter.

I looked over at the clock, it was 1 a.m.

Regardless, I shakily tapped on Samantha's contact and practically begged her through the messages to call me.

She said only if I was in a crisis, she'd try her best to answer. I hoped that meant no matter the time, even though I did know she had a life. It had been a long time since she'd told me that, so I hoped it still stood.

But she didn't respond until early morning when I was prepping the children's breakfast, trying not to melt down into tears.

She asked if we could call then, and I told her to give me a few minutes.

So I slid Melanie her plate of scrambled eggs, pretzel sticks, and raspberries, dosed Theo's blood with a bit of warm water and gave him his cup, then went into the dining room to take her call.

"How are things going, Marine?" Her voice spoke grittily through the phone.

"I-I...I don't know."

"Are you coming in for your session on Monday?"

"I can't, I have to watch the children," I told her.

"Is your girlfriend available?"

"Sh-she's on a trip."

Her voice paused for just a second, before she picked up the conversation again.
"I see."

"Th-that's kind of what I called you about?" I squeaked nervously.

"Of course, how are you holding up?"

"Nothing's working."

"Have you taken your medication today?"

"I-I did yesterday."

"I'd like you to take it today, too."

"B-but..."

"Please do, Marine." She responded firmly.
"Can I see you Tuesday? I'd like to talk to you about more strategies."

Just like that, she was ending the conversation. She probably hated me.

"Wednesday?" I muttered out.

"I believe I do have Wednesday available. I'll check in with you later."

"I-I don't want you to hang up," I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, Marine. Unfortunately, I do have something going on now. You may text me later." She told me. I couldn't tell if her sympathy was real or not. Another thing to keep me up at night.

"Okay."

She said goodbye, and the call was over.

So much for that.

I thought I had gotten better.

(A/N, remember to read my author's note :) even if you skipped it! i caught you.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
3K 145 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...
3.7K 231 36
{A POLYAMOROUS MONSTER STORY} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand alone if you wish)❗️ Maizie Reck is 22 years old, and was born an immortal zombi...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...