~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~โค
AUTHOR'S NOTE

~Chapter 47~

9.2K 553 49
By SoumyaShet

"Aap hume bhaga rahi hai mohtarma? ", he asked surprised.
" Ji ha! ", she said as she held his hand.
They both started running a little towards the back exist, hiding.
The reached the backyard without coming into anyone's sight.

Waiting in the backyard, they turned to look at each other and busted into a laughter.
" Ab kaha? "
"Chaliye! ", she said.

Settling inside the car, she started driving.
__________ _______________ ________________

After nearly 15-20 minutes the car came to a stop.
Raaghav looked outside. Coming out of the car, they both were hit by a soft breeze, carrying the earthly smell.
Raaghav raised his eyebrows asking about where they were.

"Yeh ek meadow types hai! Chaliye! ", saying this Vaidehi guided him inside the stretch of green land .

They both got settled beside each other in the green grass.
The sight was a serene one.
The sky overhead was a canvas with shades of blue and white.
The greenery below was a sight for eyes.
The soft wind blowing was enough to calm every nerve.

They both sat in silence as Vaidehi said, " Pata hai, hume yaha humare babasa lekar aate the. To spend family time. Hum aur.. Aur.. Abhishek bhai humesha isi wait mei rehte the, ki when we will be returning back here. "

After this the silence again continued. No one said anything. It was just the peaceful breathing and the breeze blowing.

After a trench of silence Raaghav finally said, " I.. I am sorry Vaidu! "
This drew Vaidehi's attention. She raised her eyebrows.
"Uss din! I shouldn't have kis..kissed you directly. I should have seeked your permission, but at that moment.. Every fiber of my body wanted to have your lips attached to mine.
I know tumhe.. Tumhe bura laga hoga.. Maybe .. I made you uncomfortable.. I am sorry. "

Vaidehi listened to him in all.
This man was certainly something, she thought.

But then she did something, that drew  all his insecurities away.
She turned her head, and attached her lips to his.
She kissed him. Her hands travelled into his bushy hair, as she pulled him more.
On contemplating it all, Raaghav smiled in the kiss. Vaidehi could feel him smiling.
He took the control next. Pulling her closer, he tossed her over his lap, without breaking the kiss, holding her close to his chest, he gave a slight bite to her lips. Vaidehi moaned.

After a while when both became breathless, they broke the kiss. Attaching their foreheads, breathing heavily.

For few seconds both of them didn't open their eyes.

Raaghav softly held Vaidehi's face and staring deep into her eyes he said, " I love you Vaidehi! "

After a moment of pause he continued, "I know you deserve to be proposed under the night of stars, with firecrackers brightening the skies and the best things in the world around. I know you deserve the best proposal in the world. But I can't hold myself any longer. I truly, madly, deeply love you Vaidu. With everything that I am, with everything that I can ever be I love you.
I want to be the person who knows you inside out, I want to be the person you share your deepest fears and highest excitements with.
I want to grow old with you Vaidu!
I want to love you till my very end. "

He said staring deep into her eyes.

" I.. I.. I love you too Raaghav! ", Vaidehi said, maintaining the stare as she got herself lost in his eyes.

He tried searching in her eyes, if it was because of his confession that she said what she said, but he only found love. Love that was as deep as his.

" I wanted to tell you since when, I have fallen head over heels in love you Raaghav! ", she completed.

Without wasting a second, Raaghav attached his lips. This time he was rough. He nibbled her lips. Both of them totally gave into the kiss. Raaghav entered his tongue in her mouth, as he travelled the hooks and nooks.

After quite a while they finally parted.

Vaidehi softly laid her head onto his chest,listening to his heartbeats still laying in his lap.

"I love you Vaidu! ", Raaghav said with a full blown smile as he kissed her head.
" I love you too! ", Vaidehi giggled kissing his hard chest.

They laid like that for a really long time, absorbing each other.
" Pata hai Raaghav! Yeh place humari aur babasa ki thi, ab aapki aur humari ban gayi. ", Vaidehi said still her head etched to his chest.
" You loved babasa a lot na? ", Raaghav asked.
" Ha...I never saw my maa. She left me when I was born.
It was babasa who loved me like a mom, and pampered me like a dad. For me, he was my everything.

But I lost him too. I lost him in an accident. ", Vaidehi said.
" Accident? ", Raaghav asked.
" Ha! .. There's a lot Raaghav. That I have to tell you about myself. A lot that made me the kind off person that I am today. But.... I am afraid.. I am afraid to revisit that lane of memories. I trust you with my everything. Par.. Can you give me time till I muster up the courage to go back to that past? ", Vaidehi asked, raising her eyes as she looked at Raaghav.
" I trust you with my everything too, Vaidu.
And yes! We have a lifetime so no worries. Take as much time as you want. In fact if you don't want to go back to the past, it's fine. We'll let that surpass. ", Raaghav said with utmost sincerity lacing his voice.
" What if my past demons come to haunt me down again? ", she again asked.
" We'll fight them! Together! ", He was quick to say.
She hugged him tighter.

" Waise I hope, I turn out to be the kind of damad that my sasurji would be proud off! ", Raaghav said to lighten the atmosphere.
" Babasa must already be proud of the kind of person that you are. Nevertheless you are loving his daughter, who according to many doesn't even deserve love! ", Vaidehi said as if remembering her brother, Abhishek's words from the past.
" Never Vaidehi! Never are you going to say that again. I know it myself how much of an amazing and lovable person you are. And that is enough of a justification to anything.
I love you and I know I love the most wonderful woman the universe has ever known. ", he quickly retorted.
" Uff! "Vaidehi said as she snuggled more into him.
" Tell me about this place Vaidu! I want to know every memory that you have attached to this place and even more. ", Raaghav said.

With that, Vaidehi began narrating the various stories of her life animatically .

Time flew, they spend there time creating memories for life.

It was nearly 4'oclock, when Raaghav's stomach growled.
He blushed, being embarrassed.
" Arey! Khana toh humne khaya hi nahi! ", Vaidehi said.
" Ek kaam karte hai, let's drive to a restaurant nearby, have something, phir get back to mahal. It's already 4 and I think 5'30 tak press conference hogi! Toh it won't be good if we miss that too. Is that okay? ", Raaghav asked.
" Okay! "

With that they did the same.
____________ _________________ _____________

It was around 5'o clock that they both reached home.
The festivities had dampened a bit.
Though the mahal was still beaming with people.
As the entered inside,again, hiding through the backdoor,they were greeted by the entire Yaduvanshi clan in the main hallway.

They both tried acting normal, as if they had been there only all this while.

"Aap kaha gayab ho gaye the Raaghav? Pure samay the hi nahi aap? ", Soumyawati asked.
" Ji hume nahi pata tha, ki aap aapne favourite pote ki crowning ceremony chod hume dhund rahi hongi dadisa! Waise hum toh yahi the! ", Raaghav was quick to reply with the same attitude.

" Rutvendra ko toh badhayi di hi nahi aapne, Raaghav! Bateiyen na aapne bhai ko, kitne khush hai aap woh! ", she again said in a challenging manner.

" Arey! Ji jaroor. ",Saying this Raaghav moved towards Rutvendra.
" Bohot bohot badhayeiya Rutvendra. Asha karte hai aap, iss zimmedaari ko bakhubi nibhayeinge! ", Raaghav said.
" Isme jara bhi sankosh nahi nahi! Rutvendra his iss takt ke kaabil hai, aur wahi usse sahi se sambhal payenge! He is the true successor. ", Soumyawati added looking mockingly towards Raaghav.
" Undoubtedly dadisa! ", Raaghav said smirking.

" Bas! Media aah gayi hai. We are addressing them now! We should get going! ", Rana Amrendra said.

_____________ ________________ ____________

The four man of the house, Rana Amrendra, Randhir, Rutvendra and his uncle were sitting in the front row answering the questions that were thrown at there way.

Raaghav sat a little behind, beside Vaidehi. He held her hand, drawing some patterns on it. Everybody that caught sight of him, were sure that his attention was not at all in the interviews that were happening just in front of him.

Just then, a female journalist, probably in her late 40-50's got up. Her question was directed towards Randhir.
"Sir, We all know, Sir Rutvendra is your second son. But why is he still the crowned king? Where is your elder son, from your first wife? When technically it should be your elder son who should be the next king, then why is it not so?
Is there anything that the Royals have hidden from the world? Does you and your first son are not in good terms? Has the Royal family deprived the elder one from his rights? Is there injustice happening in your family currently?Is it because he was from your first wife who was not a royal? ", she started showering question after question.
Nobody knew what to answer, because all the man sitting in front, somewhere knew that what questions she was raising were all true. It was somewhere the truth. And nobody from the Yaduvanshi clan knew how to tackle the truth there.
Listening to her, Randhir was reminded of his promise, all those visuals began flashing before his eyes, all those words began ringing in his ears. He was practically sweating.

" Aisa kuch nahi hai! ", finally the trail of questions by the journalist were cut off, by a dark, dominating voice.

The cameras focused, as a man, clad in the white kurta, looking not less than a Greek god walked towards the front.
It was Raaghav.
Though he had faced media, but not officially ever.
There were bits and bites of news about him in the media, but if that would run for long he would always use his sources and shut it off.

The people in front, from the media fraternity were watching the man with awe. His sharp features perfectly at display.
"Namaskar!
Mei Raaghav Yaduvanshi.
Inka Bada beta, jinke bare mei aap abhi sawal kar rahi thi.
Aapka kehna hai, ki technically mhuje raja hona tha, par samrajya technicality se nahi, kabiliyat se chalaya jata hai, ma'am. ",Raaghav said in a firm, stern voice.
Everyone from the family was shock to hear him speak what he just spoke.
The media on the other hand were swoon by him.

" Takt ek auda nahi, ek zimmedaari hai. Aur.. Mhuje nahi lagta ki mei woh zimmedaari sambhalne ke kaabil hu.  Samaj ki seva karne ka, unki mushkilen suljhane ka, unka bhala karne ka, unki har ek roop se maddat karna ka bhar mhujse nahi uthaya jayega.
Toh, mei na toh yeh takt toh Rutvendra ka hi hai na! ", he finished.
The Yaduvanshi's, The Ranawat's , who always believed that he was behind the throne were shocked to hear him speak that way.
Rutvendra who always considered him as a competitor was shocked to hear him speak that way.

But everyone down from the media were convinced by him.

" Aap bahar kyu nahi aate kuwarsa?"
"Aap karte kya hai? "
"Are you a businessman too? "
"Do you run the family business or do you have your own venture? "

The media began throwing there questions on his way.
Raaghav chuckled.
"Mere bare mei phir kabhi jaan lenge! It's his day today. ", he said pointing towards Rutvendra.
He again folded his hands in a greeting and walked down the podium to resume his seat.

_________ _________________ _______________

They confessed!!!
No!! I am not screaming!!
Finally!

Though too much of drama! Par keh toh diya bus! 😎

Baki,
Hope the chapter's good enough. 🌼
Do vote and comment. 🥰
Love Love! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.5K 29
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ โ€ข โฅ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
138K 4.9K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
1.1M 95.3K 59
"๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช,๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...