𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 - π‰π€πŒοΏ½...

By littlebrunetteweirdo

James x Oc Fem Season 1-4 The Next Step More

𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

557 12 3
By littlebrunetteweirdo

"So this is how it's going to go down." Miss Kate said as she looked at Emily, "You lead a group." Then she looked at Michelle, "You lead a group. You come up with choreography, and you'll perform the routine for me and Chris. Then we'll decide."

Satisfied with the competition, Emily started to round up her dancers. "Fine, E-girls, let's do this." But then Chris stopped her. "And I'm deciding the teams," he said.

"Really?"

EMILY - IS SHOCKED SOMETHING ISN'T GOING HER WAY FOR ONCE
"I'm in shock, I do not know what to think. What. Is. Going. On?"

"On this side, we have Chloe, Tiffany, Eldon, Daniel, Andie, and Emily," Chris stated, pointing to one side. Andie's eyes were shocked once she learned she was on Emily's team for the competition.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Oh hell no."

"And on this side, we've got James, West, Riley, Stephanie, and Michelle," Chris said as the other remaining dancers walked to the opposite side of Emily's team.

CHRIS - HEAD CHOREOGRAPHER
"Part of being a Dance Captain is managing your team."

KATE - STUDIO HEAD
"We put Emily with some of the newer dancers so that we can see how she deals with them."

CHRIS - PLAYS FAIR
"I decided to split up the E-girls, I've got to make it as fair as possible."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Does Chris think it's fair to torture me with Emily?"

Emily places her hands on her hips, and eyes Michelle's team. "Fine, we get Studio A"

"Then we get Studio B," West says

"Great", Emily replies bluntly. "Have fun with that."

"We Will," Michelle says as she exits Studio B. Before Stephanie can leave, Emily grabs her arm. "I want to know everything that happens," she tells her. Stephanie nods before exiting to catch up with the rest of the team.

STEPHANIE - JAZZ DANCER
"E-Girl rule number 19: An E-girl must do anything to protect Emily."

Andie and West decided to go and hang out at the juice bar together, After their little conversation in Studio B they both agreed that they wanted to get to know each other a lot more.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Right now, I'm just ordering a Jucie. West and I, you know, planned on hanging out before rehearsals."

Andie was too busy ordering to notice James walking into the Juice bar, Once West saw James he immediately stood in front of him blocking his path toward the front counter.

WEST - HIP-HOP DANCER
"I'm new to A-troupe and I want James to like me, and my way of doing it is a little crazy but I'm going to challenge him to a dance battle."

Once Andie grabbed her juice, she thanked the lady behind the counter and turned around, only to be met by West's back. "Um, West, What are you doing?" She asked as she noticed James standing in front of West, the same confused look on his face. West didn't answer Andie though, He just kept looking at James.

"Man, What are you doing?" James asked, done with whatever was going on in front of him. West Smirked at James, "This" He said as he started dancing in the middle of the two.

JAMES - CONFUSED ASF
"As West dances, I'm kind of freaked out, but also kind of intrigued."

ANDIE - ALSO CONFUSED ASF
"I'm just freaked out."

WEST - COMMUNICATES THROUGH DANCE
"I used to do this in my old dance crew, We used to do it to initiate new dancers."

James had had enough of West's dancer, so he scoffed and walked away. West stopped the dancer with the biggest grin on his face. "Yeah, I thought so." He turned to face Andie, who just stood there with a blank expression.

"Okay, I'm leaving," Andie said as she handed West his drink and walked out of the juice bar.

WEST - PROUD OF HIMSELF
"It's going to work, It's going to work."

Andie had finally joined Emily's group in Studio A for rehearsals. Emily had gone over the choreography with them, and they cleaned it up.

"5, 6, 7, 8, snap!"

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"Our team is amazing. I'm super excited to work with Emily."

ANDIE - NEEDS HELP
"Someone send help, please."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I'm thrilled that I was put on Emily's team because It'll probably help me get closer to her and try to talk to her more."

Andie was still dancing a couple of hours later, tired and ready to throw herself off a cliff.

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"Working with Emily is tough."

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"But you know what? The routine will be clean at the end of the day, so at least we'll look amazing."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Emily's drive to win makes me like her more."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"I was wanna go home."

As they finish the dance, Emily claps her hands. "Again," she says. Andie mentally groans as she slowly walks back to her starting position. "Let's move it, people."

Daniel looks over at Andie, who rolls her eyes in annoyance. He then looks back at Emily. "Can we take a water break or something?" he asks as Andie's head perks up to that suggestion. "Please," she pleads like a five-year-old.

ANDIE - 5 YEAR OLD
"I don't care if I must get on my knees and beg, but I need a break."

Emily quickly snapped at Daniel, "This isn't summer camp, Daniel." Then she looked at Andie, " Get off your knees, Andie; begging won't do anything." Andie and Daniel quickly surrendered as they went back to their starting positions.

DANIEL - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Initially, I was very excited to work with Emily, but now I think Michelle's team may have been more fun.

Andie had snuck away during rehearsals, making up some random lie that someone, even Emily, would believe. But in reality she had snuck in to see how Michelles rehersales were going, only she didn't see Michelle's team, she just saw Michelle who was going over the routine herself.

Andie knocked on the door before opening it. "Hey," she said, giving Michelle a small smile. Michelle smiled back, "Hey."

"Don't worry; I'm not here to be Emily's secret spy if that's what you're wondering." Andie laughed as she leaned against the wall. Michelle laughed at her joke, shaking her head. "I don't think that."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"I think Michelle would make a way better dancer captain than Emily. I may not know how she manages a team, but I do know that she has one thing Emily has: Confidence in her teammates. Emily only believes in herself.

"How's the rehearsals going?" Andie asked as she watched Michelle continue to mark her routine. Michelle looked at her "I think I have a good shot" Michelle stated confidently. Andie nodded her head. "I may be in Emily's group, but I'm rooting for you; you are the dance captain this team deserves."

Michelle gave Andie a small smile as she walked towards the girl and pulled her into a hug, one that Andie accepted. Once they released each other, Andie giggled as she pointed towards the door. "I'm gonna go before Emily sends a search team for me." Michelle nodded in understanding as she waved the girl goodbye.

"Hit them hard, Eldon," Emily commands as she continues to clean up her routine. She looks over at Tiffany and notices that the girl has a different arm than everyone else. "Why do you have a different arm?" Emily questions as she points at the girl. Tiffany looks back at everyone, realising before quickly changing her arms the right way. "Tiffany, get it together."

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"Emily is working us hard, and it's gruesome."

DANIEL - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Emily is taking this way too far. We are all exhausted, and it isn't even fun anymore."

"Let's go again from the same spot," Emily said as Riley entered studio A. Emily noticed the girl. "Actually, let's take a 2-minute break," she said as Andie quickly ran into the studio, "and then we're going back harder."

Andie walks past Riley and over to Daniel, crossing Emily's path, Emily gives the girl a fake smile "Glad you can join us."

"Glad to be in hell," Andie responds as she walks past the blonde.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"Chris calls me into his and Kate's office, and when I walk in, I am met with James and his mother. She scares me."

"So, what brings you in here today?" Chris asks James's mother, Deborah, as she stands there with her arms folded. "Well, I wish I was here for a better reason, Chris," Deborah explains as she looks at James disapprovingly.

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"I'm kind of nervous about my mum wanting to meet with Chris and Andie; honestly, I don't even know why Andie is here."

"Unfortunately, I have to talk about James and his school," Deborah said as she turned to look at her son disapprovingly. Chris was ready to jump in and save James quickly. "He told me that he was doing well in school," Chris defended.

"Yeah, I got a 62% in geography," James clarifies proudly. Andie immediately grimaced at the results. She knew James's mum was close to pulling him out of the studio—she had been for a while now.

"62 in geography, ma," Chris said

"A 62 in geography is not great," Deborah said, shaking her head.

"She has a point," Andie said, earning two glares from Chris and James. "Sorry."

"I know most of the states in South America," James said, trying to convince his mother. "Tell her one." Chris eggs James on.

James, being the overconfident person that he was, stated, "The Capital of Uruguay is Montedugil."

Andie immediately faced palms when she heard James's answer "Not even close" she whispered as her mum shouted, "It's pronounced Montevideo!"

JAMES - NOT GOOD AT SCHOOL
"Monte..."
"Montevideo?"
"Montedev....what?"
"Montevideo, Uruguay"

"You've been too focused on dance and not focused enough on your studies."

JAMES - NOT GOOD AT SCHOOL
"I'm struggling with math. It's a problem. It's not a huge problem, but it's a problem."

"And I think I need to pull him out of the studio," Deborah announces. Andie's eyes go wide at the thought of James leaving. They needed him, and he couldn't be replaced.

CHRIS - HEAD CHOREOGRAPHER
"James is a huge part of this team and he's a huge part of the company and if we pull him out now a lot of the kids are gonna feel that."

"Ms Deborah, if you pull James out of the studio, he can't come back for the rest of the season, and the team is counting on him." Chris tried to reason with her. "After today, Andie and I will be helping James with his homework every day after rehearsals."

"And Andie is good at math, I swear-"

"James," Chris said, mimicking him to shut his mouth. "Zip it."

"I'd be happy to help your son, Deborah; I'm a straight-A student. You can count on me," Andie said as she stepped forward and stood beside James. She felt James look at her, a smile on his lips, as she convinced his mother to let him stay.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"I agree to help James with his homework. He is a part of this team and needs James."

"Does this sound like a plan?" Chris asked as he looked at James's mother hopefully. Deborah sighed. "Okay," she said as she walked over towards James. "I need you to guarantee me that you're going to be able to listen to Andie and Chris and that you can buckle down."

James interrupted his mother's speech "I guarantee you" He said as his eyes met Chris who was mouthing the words "I love you mum" in hopes James would repeat those words to his mother.

"I love you, Mum," James said as he ducked down to kiss his mother's cheek. "You are just like your father," Deborah said as she exited the studio.

Andie enters the Juice bar to find Chloe, Daniel, and West sitting together. "Mind if I join?" she asks as she takes a seat next to West. So, how are rehearsals going with Emily?" West asks the three. Andie chucked her head back and groaned in annoyance. "God save us all," she says as Chloe and Daniel tell West how tiring it has been for the three of them.

"What time did you guys leave?" West asks. Daniel placed his drink on the coffee table. "She kept us way past midnight last night," he said, clearly tired from the number of hours he had spent rehearsing.

DANIEL - TIRED
"I'm all for technique and precision, but Emily has taken it too far."

Just then, James walks into Squeeze, and Andie immediately looks at West, who stands up in his way...again. All of a sudden, West breaks out dancing again. Andie chuckles to herself as she watches James look thoroughly, utterly confused and a little embarrassed.

DANIEL - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I spent a whole year with West in B-troupe, and there is no explanation for it; he's just from another planet."

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"He did this all the time in B-troupe to everyone; no matter who you were, it was just typical West Behavouir."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"West is just West"

As West finished his dance, James quickly grabbed his drink and hurried out of the room. West sat down, acting completely normal, and said, "Yeah, so my rehearsal was fun."

Andie was back in Studio A for another rehearsal, hitting their ending pose when they finished the dance. "Good job guys that were amazing" Emily 'surprisingly' complemented. "So we can go?" Daniel asked, thinking this was the end of rehearsals. "Yeah, let's go to squeeze!" Eldon said as the rest of the group murmured in agreement.

"What?" Emily said, stopping everyone in their tracks. "No, no, no from the top."

"Why?" Tiffany asked as she walked over to her friend. "That was really good, and we were here till midnight last night." Emily looked around the group, annoyed. "In case you guys forgot, this is my captaincy at stake."

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"I'm exhausted right now. My eyes are closing, and I'm pirouetting."

"Yeah, no, I'm good," Andie said as she went over and sat. Emily huffed in annoyance as she watched the rest of the group sit down with her. Then she saw Michelle walk into the studio. Rolling her eyes, she walked away, entering Kate and Chris's office.

"Hey ladies," Chris said as he noticed the two girls entering the studio. Both girls said hi as Kate started questioning them about their rehearsals. "How are the routines coming?"

"My routine is amazing," Emily boasted. I think I just need another hour to make sure everything is perfect, clean, and ready to perform."

Kate looked pleased with Emily's answer as she turned to look at Michelle. "And how about you, Michelle?"

"Um, mine great", she smiles

MICHELLE - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I feel pretty confident in my routine."

"We're ready to go," She said. Chris and Kate looked at each other, both surprised and impressed. "Oh, you're ready to go? Okay, nice." Emily looked nervous as she tried to talk to Kate and asked her to give her another hour. "We'll, it's only another hour..."

"Well, I think you guys have had plenty of time, and I think you're good," Chris said

"Chris is right, Emily. You have rehearsed your team enough," Kate said, defending Chris. I think you're ready to go."

EMILY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"It's not my ideal situation, but my dance is amazing, and I have a backup plan."

All the dancers gathered around in Studio A, getting ready to dance to determine the Dance Captain. "Hey," James said as he approached Andie, who was busy stretching. "Who do you think is going to win?" Andie looked up at him as she continued to stretch, "I may be very competitive, but I hope Michelle wins." Andie says as Kate and Chris walk into the studio.

"All right, I am super excited to see these routines!" Kate announces, "So, who wants to go first?" Emily steps forward, "We do" She says motioning towards her team. Andie rolls her eyes as she walks with the rest of the group to the middle of the floor.

"Emily, are you ready?" Chris asks as he's about to play the music. "Born ready," she said.

As Emily's group starts to perform, Emily turns around and snaps her fingers on Michelle's face.

MICHELLE - CONFUSED
"It's just kind of odd why she would snap in my face; it's just so uncalled for."

ANDIE - CRINGING
"That was cringy to watch...sorry."

Emily's group continued to perform, and Andie looked bored as she performed. She admitted they were doing very well, but she just wanted this nightmare to be over with.

EMILY - CONFIDENT ASF
"Honestly, I know I'm performing my dance well. I've choreographed it, and I'm a good dancer."

ELDON - SIMP
"I'm feeling really good about this dance."

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"I think Emily will definitely be dance captain again this year."

After the group hit their ending pose, Andie immediately fell to the ground dramatically. "Oh, my feet!" she whined out as Kate and Chris congratulated Emily.

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"Emily's routine, I really don't like...It's too bland."

WEST - HIP-HOP DANCER
"It's really just showcasing her, you know? It's not incorporating anyone's ideas."

"All right, let's have Michelle's team. up." Kate said, gesturing to the dancers sitting over on the bench. Michelle's group got up and walked over to where Andie was still lying. James laughed as he offered a hand to help Andie up. "Can you carry me? My legs don't work." Andie whined. James laughed as he swiftly picked the girl up. "You're such a child." He huffed as he carried Andie over to the bench, placing her down softly. "I was just kidding." Andie giggled, looking up at the boy. James just smirked. "I know," He said as he returned to his spot. 

Once James had gotten to his spot, the music started playing, and Michelle's team started to dance. As Andie watched from the sidelines, she had to admit that Michelle's dance was much better than Emily's any day.

MICHELLE - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I think Emily's routine is really strong. Kate and Chris are gonna have a hard time choosing. But I am still confident in our routine."

As the dance continues, Andie notices that Stephanie is suddenly a beat behind. Her moves start to get sloppy, and she starts bumping into everyone.

STEPHANIE - JAZZ DANCER
"Michelle is not going to be dance captain, and she is not winning this."

JAMES - ANGER ISSUES 101
"I'm pretty angry. Stephanie is tanking it."

ANDIE - SEES THE FUTRUE
"I saw this coming."

RILEY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"She bumps James and I."

MICHELLE - CONFUSED
"I'm kinda confused. She told me she was confident and ready to go and perform."

The dance comes to an end, but the ending is really sloppy and offbeat, thanks to Stephanie, who plastered the fakest smile as she hit her ending pose.

Everyone slowly started to clap for Michelle's team, only to have Chris stop them. "Hold the applause," he said as he eyed Michelle's team. Michelle, what happened?" Michelle was out of breath as she tried to explain what was going on. "I asked everyone if they were prepared, and you all said yes." She turned to Stephanie, "Even you."

"I was", Stephanie says quietly as she keeps up with her innocent act.

RILEY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Michelle is new here, and you can't judge her just because you don't like her. I think she's a really nice person, but she doesn't deserve this."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"It just annoys me that Emily is legit threatened over a new girl, If Emily and Stephanie get over themselves maybe then the team will feel as one."

West walks up next to Michelle to defend the blonde. "You did say you are ready." He says to Stephanie. "Yeah, I thought I was" She fires back.

"Not like you muck up choreo. Not very A-troupe of you." Andie pipes up as she takes a next to James. James wraps an arm around her shoulder in support as Andie crosses her arms. Stephanie glares at Andie. "It's none of your business", she shoots at Andie. "Well, I'm sorry, I just got overwhelmed, seeing as I barely had any time to rehearse."

Andie scoffs at the response as Michelle speaks, "I don't get it. Everyone said they were good."

Miss Kate looked disappointed as she spoke. "Emily's routine was very well rehearsed. They were clean, sharp and very together. You could tell this was important to her. Didn't look like it was very important to you."

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"I get really annoyed when Kate says that Michelle didn't seem to care; it's like she is blinded by anything the E-girls do to get what they want, and I'm over it."

"Wow, I don't know what to say," Michelle says, completely hurt and frustrated as Stephanie and Emily smirk at the whole situation.

"Don't say anything, Michelle," Andie says as she glares at the E-girls. We all saw this happening."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Emily said as she started to walk towards Andie. "It means Michelle threatens you badly, and you must use your best friend as a puppet to get your way."

Emily looks absolutely mad as Andie calls her out, but Kate comes in between them before she can say anything. "Enough!"

CHRIS - HEAD CHOREOGRAPHER
"I had a lot of hope for Michelle, and after seeing this routine, I'm a little disappointed."

Miss Kate looks over at Michelle. "Well, if you have nothing else to say, Chris and I have some things to discuss." She gestures to Chris as the two walk off to her office.

RILEY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"Stephanie throwing the dance was not cool. Emily should have played fair; there should have been no cheating. Michelle's chances of being dance captain are slim to none.

The dancers waited around the studio for Kate and Chris to come out and finally announce who the dance captain was. "This is stupid," Andie said from next to Michelle. Honestly, you should have won that. Maybe I should have tanked Emily's dance if I knew Stephanie was going to." Her rambling stopped when Michelle placed a hand on Andie's shoulder. "Andie, there was nothing you could do. In the end, Emily gets what she wants."

"It's still not fair", Andie whispered as she looked over to see Emily, Stephanie, and Riley hugging.

Kat and Chris finally come out of their office. "Dancers, gather around, please; Kate and I have discussed in the office and have come to the final verdict." Chris gestures to Kate to announce the final decision.

"It looks like Emily is going to be dance captain again," Kate said slightly less enthusiastically as the E-girls as they celebrated around Emily.

STEPHANIE - EMILY'S PUPPET
"I feel relieved because I know I've done my job as her best friend."

"What? It's not fair," James said as he came forward, clearly angry.

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"I'm kinda angry about Emily being dance captain again just cause if it weren't for Stephanie, Michelle would have definitely been dance captain."

The group starts to argue over whether it is fair that Emily is the dance captain.

"Yeah, Michelle's choreography was way better," Daniel speaks up towards Kate and Chris as Andie nods her head in agreement.

DANIEL - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"If she had Emily's dancer, she would have blown everyone out of the water."

"What do you mean it was better?" Emily said, offended by Daniel's statement. "He's speaking facts right now," Andie said as she pointed to Daniel. Michelle actually incorporated others' ideas while you make it all about yourself," Andie let out.

"If it had been a better choreographer, they would have agreed," Stephanie said as she gestured towards Kate and Chris.

"Bull," Andie yells as all the dancers start to yell at one another.

STEPHANIE - JAZZ DANCER
"When everyone starts arguing over Emily being dance captain, it just shows that Michelle has been her for only a couple of days and is already making the team fight."

ANDIE - READY TO FIGHT
"I'm ready to knock sense into both Emily and Stephanie physically. Maybe get over your fat ass egos and play fair, then maybe we wouldn't be fighting."

TIFFANY - DONE WITH THIS
"People need to stop questioning the dance Captain. Emily's the dance captain. Let's move on."

During the conversation, Kate and Chris stand there shocked and unsure of what to do. Kate starts to panic when Chris walks out of the studio.

KATE - STUDIO OWNER
"What are you doing leaving me here with these eleven kids."

Kate decides to take matters into her own hands as she starts to pull the kids away from one another, trying to get their attention.

KATE - STUDIO OWNER
"I can't believe that he just walked away. That is so unlike him."

"Guys! Hey!" Kate yells as she continues to separate the kids. Chris finally comes back with a box in his hands. He stands on one of the benches. "Dolphine tail." He screams as he gets the dancer's attention.

The dancers finally calmed down as they watched Chris continue to do the dolphin tail. Once Chris finally stopped, he shouted, "This is unacceptable. We need to become a team. It's our only way of winning regionals."

James scoffed as he stepped forward. "And what you brought us a box of teamwork?" he asked sarcastically as he motioned to the box in Chris's hands. Chris looked at the boy and scoffs, "Actually, yes, this is a box of teamwork. And if you guys don't clean up this box of teamwork in two minutes, you'll all be doing abs for the next four hours."

"Four hours!?" All the e-girls shouted at once. The room erupted into arguments again as Chris tipped the box, and thousands of ping-pong balls fell over everywhere. Everyone fell into silence as they watched the ping-pong balls scatter everywhere.

"And counting, One minute and fifty-five seconds." Chris says as he looks at his watch, "Fifty-four" As Chris counts down, the dancers immediately start racing to pick up as many ping-pong balls as possible.

RILEY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"He tells us to clean this up in two minutes? It's not possible."

EMILY - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I don't want to do abs for four hours, so everyone better hurry up and pick those up."

ELDON - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I just don't know where he could have gotten that many ping-pong balls?"

"The sporting goods are upstairs," Chris explained to Kate, and she nodded in response. Just to make the dancers panic even more, he tipped the box upside down again. "Oops."

STEPHANIE - DOESN'T LIKE TEAMWORK
"Running around picking up ping-pong balls, how is this supposed to make us work as a team?"

WEST - HIP-HOP DANCER
"The whole team is falling apart right now. But I think I know how to bring us back together again and help my growing friendship with James. I call it a two-for-one."

Music begins to play as West starts to dance right in front of James. James looked annoyed as he tried to get West to stop dancing.

"Man, what are you doing? Clean!"

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"What is West doing right now? We have a time limit, and he is just dancing in front of my face right now."

"Yo clean," James yells as Andie walks over, clearly interested in West's moves.

"West, do you think that is good?" she asks as she steps back. "Watch this," she says as she starts doing a roundoff back tuck across the room. West laughs as he high-fives the girl, pulling out another trick.

"All right, you know what? I'm going to teach you a lesson right now," James said, pushing both Andie and West out of the way.

"All right." West shrugs

"Show us what you got," Andie said.

James begins dancing, gathering more of the dancer's attention.

WEST - HIP-HOP DANCER
"When James and Andie join in, I'm really happy you know I'm finally friends with James."

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"It just looks like a lot of fun."

DANIEL - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"It just looks so crazy. The only thing I can think of is to join in."

MICHELLE - CONTEMPORARY DANCER
"I mean we all came here to dance, we may as well dance."

Everyone began to join in, getting along with one another as they danced around.

TIFFANY - HIP-HOP DANCER
"Now I just wanna show off some moves."

JAMES - BREAKDANCER
"We're kind of working on this teamwork thing again."

CHLOE - BALLET DANCER
"It was the perfect way to end our day and just dance together as a team.

ANDIE - BALLET DANCER
"That's just the thing about dance. Dance breaks us apart, but it brings us back together. Funny thing dance is."

AUTHOR SPEAKS

hello, hello, hello

I'm back again with another chapter! I hope you are all enjoying the book so far as I write it!

So far, this is the longest chapter I've ever written. It's been hard with exams starting tomorrow, but I will keep you guys updated as soon as possible!

Love you all. xoxoxo

Make sure to follow the TikTok @littlebrunetteweirdo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 353 18
when a girl is at her lowest, she meets karl and he's able to bring her back up. Karl Jacobs x fem!oc
49.2K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed Β© voidvaleska
5.9K 216 18
"MORE THAN JUST A DREAM!" percy jackson x fem! oc season1- ?
731 17 7
❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš πš‘πšŠπš? π™ΌπšŠπš’πš‹πšŽ 𝙸 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πšπš—'𝚝 πš‹πšŽ πšœπšŽπšŽπš— πš πš’πšπš‘ π™Ώπš˜πšπšžπšŽπšœ πš‹πšŽπšŒπšŠπšžπšœπšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš–πšŽ πšπš’...