At The Beginning With You

Da Havingfunwithfanfic

The gods see the world being destroyed during the Long Night and decide to fix things. Daemon and Rhaenyra ha... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 15

1.4K 58 9
Da Havingfunwithfanfic

Nyra and Damon speak to Daemon and Rhaenyra, to get the little girl to forgive the older man. Aemma receives an unwelcome visit. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                          Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.)

                                                                Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

She laughed hysterically as Damon told her the story of how Rhaenyra attacked him with a stick before ordering her dragon to bite him. Afterward, she had ordered him to his chambers and told him he could not have any cake. Damon looked sullenly as Nyra continued to laugh, she could not stop herself. The idea of the tiny girl attacking her much taller uncle was hysterical.

"Stop laughing." Damon glared at her. "It was not amusing."

"That is because you cannot see it from my point of view." She laughed again as her uncle shook his head. "I can see it now, the small girl hitting you with a stick as you ran away from her."

"I did not run away." Damon glared at her. "I just walked very fast."

Nyra burst out laughing again, clutching her belly as Damon just looked annoyed. She wished she could have been there, but being told about it was almost as good.

"I cannot believe I missed that."

"You are my wife, you should be on my side and defend me."

"Oh, my poor husband." Nyra cooed as she approached Damon, wrapped her arms around his neck, and raised herself on the tip of her toes. She kissed his chin and then the corner of his mouth. "Was the little girl mean to you?"

"Yes, she was." He settled his hands on her hips. "That stick she hit me with really hurt."

"That is so bad." She took his bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled on it. "Would you enjoy it if I kissed your bruises better?"

Damon's answer was a groan before his mouth attempted to swallow hers whole. His hands moved to her face, holding her still as the kiss became harder, his tongue twisted around hers. Her body went up in flames as they consumed each other.

"You both know there are people walking around." Nyra and Damon broke apart to see Daemon standing there with Rhaenyra in his arms. Daemon's bruises looked yellowish and his eyes were not as swollen as before. "There are also children present."

"We are sorry." Nyra smiled at the small girl, who was glaring at her husband, her hands crossed over her chest. "Good day, Rhaenyra. You look so pretty, I love your braids."

"Thank you." The small girl gave her a sweet smile while touching one of her braids. "My kepus braided my hair."

"Well, he did an amazing job." The little girl looked so sweet until she looked at Damon, then her look changed. Nyra approached them. "I heard you had a small encounter with my husband the other day and hit him with a stick."

"Yes, he hurt kepus." She could tell the small girl would not apologize, not that she wanted her to. "He was mean, like when my kepa hurt me."

Nyra flinched and she heard Damon suck in a breath. Of course, the little girl would see the bruises and immediately associate them with the bruises her father had given her.

"Little dragon, I have told you it is not the same." Daemon gave the little girl a small smile. "Damon and I were sparring and things just got a bit more violent. It will not happen again."

"Well, he should still apologize." Rhaenyra glared at Damon, her small mouth tight in anger. "My mama and grandsire say one should always apologize when they do something wrong."

"You are completely right." Nyra ran a hand over the child's hair before looking at her husband. "Well Damon, apologize."

"What?" Her husband glared at her before looking at his younger self. "I am not apologizing."

"You are not?" Rhaenyra looked so insulted it was funny. Her glare became even harder. "Someone hand me a stick."

"No, little dragon." Daemon gave his small niece an amused smile. "What did my father say about hitting people with sticks?"

"But Kepus, he hurt you." Rhaenyra's look said that he should understand why she wanted to punish Daemon. "When my kepa hurt me you defended me and made me feel better, so I am supposed to defend you and make you feel better. I already gave you cake, so you are feeling better, so all I need to do is defend you." She turned to glare at Damon once more and Nyra had to look away so she would not burst out laughing. "And he refuses to apologize so he must be punished."

"Damon." Nyra looked at her husband and gestured with her head, giving him a pleading look. "Just apologize, please."

Damon let out an annoyed sigh before moving closer to the trio. He glared at his younger self, but she did not miss the way his eyes softened when he looked at the child.

"I am sorry for hitting you." Damon sounded like he was choking out his words, but his voice was softer when he looked at the child. "I will not hurt your kepus again, I promise."

Rhaenyra looked at Daemon who gave her a smile and nodded his head.

"Fine, he accepts your apology." Rhaenyra's smile returned to her face and she clapped her small hands together. "Now, we can all be friends again."

The three adults laughed at how quickly the little girl forgave them. Nyra could not remember being that innocent, but it was refreshing to see that side of herself. 

                                                            Rhaenyra Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                                       Daemon Targaryen (33 years old.)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Since discovering what her husband wanted to do she had gone from feeling sad to feeling furious. She could understand Viserys not loving her anymore, or his desire to have a son being greater than being with her. What she could not forgive was him doing something that would hurt their daughter so badly. Viserys had not thought about Rhaenyra when he asked for an annulment, he had not thought about anyone but himself. Her grandsire was ill and he did not do much anymore, he spent most of his time in bed. While others ran the kingdom for him.

Aemma had already put Rhaenyra to bed and was attempting to read a book, but she was unable to concentrate. She had a bad feeling during the whole day and she could not shake it. Something was wrong and she was not sure what she was supposed to do, or if she even was supposed to do anything. The doors to her chambers slammed open and Aemma jumped up. She glared as Otto walked in, followed by two guards. She did not like the look on his face.

"How dare you enter my chambers in this manner?" She clenched her fists. "This is not the way to treat a princess."

"You are not a princess any longer, lady Aemma." The look on Otto's face was triumphant as he gave her a nasty smile. "The king has dissolved your marriage to Prince Viserys. From this moment on you will be known by your previous title, as Lady Aemma Arryn."

"Even if I am not a princess any longer, you still cannot enter my chambers this way." She was not going to back down, especially in front of this man. "I am still a lady from a great house and you have no right to enter my chambers without my permission."

"I apologize, my lady." He did not look apologetic in the least. "You will be returned to the Eyrie as soon as it can be arranged. Since Prince Viserys has no other heir than Princess Rhaenyra, she will stay here under her father's care."

"You are not taking my daughter away from me." She hated Otto, she wanted to kill him.

"My lady, it is an order from Prince Viserys." He took a step towards her and Aemma took a step back, moving closer to the doors leading to her daughter's nursery. "We are here to take the princess."

"You will not be taking my daughter anywhere." Aemma moved until she was standing in front of the doors. "She will be staying with me."

"I am not here to fight with you, my lady," Otto smirked at her. "We will take the princess with or without your consent." She did not move from the doors, she was not going to allow them to take Rhaenyra anywhere. Otto moved closer. "Guards, take Princess Rhaenyra, if Lady Aemma opposes then restrain her until the princess is out of the chambers."

The guards moved towards her quickly and Aemma braced herself. She was not a warrior, but she would die before she allowed her daughter to be taken by that worm. The guards were almost on top of her when another voice echoed around the room.

"The man who puts a hand on her will lose it." Everyone in the room froze and the two guards turned around, their eyes widened when they saw Baelon, and immediately bowed. Her uncle, because he was no longer her good father, glared at the three men present in her chambers. "What do you all think you are doing?"

"My prince, this is..." Otto's mouth snapped shut when Baelon glared at him.

"I did not ask you, Otto." Baelon glared at the two guards. "I asked you both a question. What do you think you are doing?"

"My prince, we are here on orders from Prince Viserys." Aemma did not miss how afraid the two guards looked. "The prince ordered us to take princess Rhaenyra to him, since his marriage to Lady Aemma was dissolved, the princess will now be under his care as his heir until he has a male son, while Lady Aemma will be returned to the Eyrie."

"My granddaughter will not be going anywhere, she will stay with her mother. And my niece will not be going anywhere either. Now, I want you both to leave and from now on you will ignore any orders Otto gives you pertaining to my granddaughter and niece. If my eldest son gives you any orders about his daughter you will come to me first. Now, I want both of you to leave." Both men nodded and left the chamber quickly. Then Otto started to move, but Baelon's voice stopped him. "Not you Otto, you will stay."

Baelon looked at her and she could see it in his eyes, he wanted to make sure she was well and had not been hurt. Aemma nodded, but could not help the way her hands shook and Baelon did not miss it. His jaw clenched when he saw it and then he turned his fury towards Otto.

"I told you to ignore my son's orders." Aemma frowned but did not say anything. Apparently, her uncle had known about the dissolution of her marriage before she did. "Did you not hear me, or did you not care?"

"My prince, Prince Viserys's orders were clear." Apparently, Otto did not know her uncle very well or he would have apologized before leaving. Instead, he believed he was smarter than everyone else in the room. "He has a right to his daughter."

"Otto, I am the heir to the throne, which means that I outrank my son. It does not matter what you believe his rights are, I am the one who makes that decision. Not my son and not you."

"My prince, I do not think that is the best decision." Apparently, Otto did not know when to shut up.

"I do not care what you think. You will do as I say!" Baelon moved until he was standing in front of Otto. Her uncle moved before she or Otto could even see him and grabbed his neck. Otto's face became red in just a few seconds as he attempted to remove Baelon's hands from his throat, but he stood no chance against the prince. Baelon moved his face closer to Otto until his mouth was close to his ear, but Aemma could still hear him. "If you ever enter my niece's chambers without her permission again, or if you threaten her in any way I will feed you to Vhagar." Baelon's grip tightened for a moment before letting go of Otto. The younger man coughed as he rubbed his throat, but Baelon did not show any emotions. "Leave."

This time Otto was smarter and left without saying anything. As soon as the doors had closed Aemma threw herself against her uncle, she could not believe Viserys had attempted to take her daughter from her.

"Thank you." Her voice trembled a little, hating that she had been so weak. "I was afraid they would just take her."

"I told you, I would not allow that to happen." Baelon kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her. "I would have been here sooner, but I needed to speak to my father about what would happen now."

"Is he sending me back to the Eyrie?" She pulled back a little and looked up at Baelon. "And if he is will he allow me to take Rhaenyra with me?"

"You and Rhaenyra will not be going anywhere. You will be staying here Aemma." His smile did things to her that she did not understand, but it was different, she never felt it before. "Now, go to sleep, I will see you in the morning. There are things we need to speak about."

Aemma nodded and kissed his cheek, not missing the way his body tensed and he sucked in a breath. She was happy he had saved her once more, she had known she could count on him. 

                                                                 Aemma Arryn (18 years old.)

                                                             Baelon Targaryen (43 years old.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

538K 14.8K 72
What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess admitted to? What happens when a child is c...
295K 10.3K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
51K 2.1K 17
The Rogue Prince has lost his wife in a terrible accident which leaves him the option to remarry. Lady Anastasia Tully is a kind girl from the River...
8.5K 250 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." πŸ‘‘ In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...