𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐌 ;;...

By -mermonia

"ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀssᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪᴛ's sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ." 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐀... More

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋
ヘルシング
ヘルシング
ヘルシング
ヘルシング
ヘルシング
ヘルシング
ヘルシング
ヘルシング
ヘルシング

ヘルシング

774 45 3
By -mermonia

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 ;; 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 2

"𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄."

A red-headed boy proclaimed,

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

A boy with lion ears yawned and said, "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

A bespectacled boy greeted the new students,

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

A very handsome boy questioned the headmaster's whereabouts, saying,

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmaster went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A voice from a floating tablet added, "Some headmaster he is..."

An adorable boy with red eyes innocently suggested, "Maybe he had a tummyache?"

Crowley, irked, retorted, "I most certainly did not!"

He then led Yuu and (Name) into the Mirror Chamber, with Grim begrudgingly being dragged behind.

The red-headed boy exclaimed, "Ah, speak of the devil."

Crowley explained, "If you must know, I was searching for the new students who'd failed to show for orientation."

He looked over at Yuu and (Name), instructing,

"You two are the only ones who have yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

Grim growled in response.

Yuu approached the Dark Mirror, and it demanded, "State your name."

Yuu replied, "Yuu..."

The Dark Mirror cryptically said, "Yuu... The nature of your soul is.... .... ...unclear to me."

Crowley, bewildered, demanded an explanation.

"What did you just say?"

The Dark Mirror continued,

"I sense no magical power from this one. But, it seems to me that his powers are locked away. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

Crowley expressed disbelief, stating,

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?!"

Grim, eager to claim the opportunity, struggled and exclaimed, "Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... ME! Let ME have this student's seat!"

Crowley, not conceding easily, retorted, "Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!"

Grim snapped back defiantly, "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

The red-headed boy urgently shouted, "Everyone, get down!"

Obediently, everyone crouched as Grim unleashed blasts of blue fire around the vast room, screaming, "Myaaahhh!"

Chaos ensued as some of the fire trailed toward the boy with red eyes, catching his ceremony robe on fire.

He screamed in panic, "AHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!"

Crowley yelled in frustration, "Someone go catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!"

The boy with lion ears sighed and remarked, "Ugh. Can I go now, or...?"

The handsome boy suggested, "Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!"

Disinterested, the boy with lion ears replied, "Too much effort. Do it yourself."

The boy with glasses stepped forward, saying, "Allow me to handle this, Headmaster Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility."

A voice from the tablet added, "WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits."

Meanwhile, the boy with red eyes mumbled, "Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out!?"

Yuu, ever helpful, ran towards him, patting away the fire, earning the male's gratitude.

Crowley, frustrated, yelled, "I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!"

The boy with lion ears sighed once again and remarked, "Preeeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy weasel all on your lonesome there, headmaster."

Grim vehemently objected, yelling, "How many times do I gotta say it? I'm Grim, spellcaster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!"

(Name) chuckled in malicious amusement.

Azul instructed, "Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?"

Riddle nodded, stating, "Furry miscreant. I will abide no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand."

Grim found himself trapped in a corner, screaming, "Myah! It's a dead end!"

Azul observed, "Poor soul. Ran yourself straight into a corner, did you?"

Riddle warned, "I suggest you surrender. Otherwise..."

Grim defiantly yelled, "NO! I'm gettin' into this school, and that's FINAL!"

Riddle declared, "Stand aside, Azul!"

Azul hummed and complied as Grim braced himself, yelling, "MYAAAH!"

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔."

- 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...
1.4K 130 9
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; ᴅᴇꜱᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴄᴀꜱᴜᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴡʜʏ? ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ...
82.5K 3K 28
𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀. Yup that was how everyone in NRC describes you as. But one thing about you is that, you are quite lucky. How? well your parents a...
6.7K 229 11
(Probably will never be finished, I am vv sorry) 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 ─ e. munson ,, m. reader ✦﹑﹑﹑✦﹑﹑﹑✦﹑﹑﹑✦ "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥...