The New Husband | OT7 (b×b)

Від MalakMER3

when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly l... Більше

introduction🤗
1
2
3
4
6 💔
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ( part 1/2 )
24 (part 2/2)
25
26
27
28
👉🏻👈🏻
29
30 part (1/2)
30 part (2/2)
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
⚠ Important !!
44
45
🔞⚠46⚠🔞
47
48
49
50
52
51
53
🙂
not an update but please read 💜
54
55

5

3.1K 88 23
Від MalakMER3

3rd person POV

Jin was on the kitchen making breakfast when he felt two strong arms warping around his waist tightly .

Jin *teasingly* : kook hyung , didn't you get enough of me yesterday hmm ?! 

Kook : never ! *leaving a wet kiss on his nape*

Jin : *moans a little * ahhhh h-hyung not now I have to  finish our breaky and then go to work. 

Kook *upset* : oh oh jinnie OK OK I will stop it now but before that give me my morning kiss. 

(He said while pouting his lips forward asking for his kissy . jin chuckled at him but smirked and said )

Jin : well , I didn't brush my teeth yet 😏.

kook : *making a disgusting face* yacky jinnie you are so dirty 🤢 .

Joon : who is dirty ?!

Kook/jin : *jumped on their place*YaHHH joon ! Why you always likes to come from nowhere and without any sound .

(They scolded him but he was so focused on the male beside him who was only wearing his huge shirt without anything underneath it . the shirt was baby blue making his white milky collarbones to show perfectly from it , his hair was messy , his adorable eyes half closed and his plump lips soooo pink and pouting slightly from the  noises . thr other was confused at his behavior thats when their attention goes on their little cute husband . they gasped as well as joon .    )

Jimin *confusedly* :  uhm hyungies w-why are you starring at me like this ?!

(Still there was no replay . he started to call them but they were so lost on him and he is so innocent to understand that )

Hopi *sheerfuly while coming in with suga * :  YOUR HOPE IS BACK ! HOPE IS RIGHT HER____ ... OHhh s-sh_it m-minnie !!

Yoongi POV

I was so tired as the mission was really hard I'm thankful that Hopi and joon didn't get hurt from it . I made joon come back as  I was afraid that my enemies would do anything to my husbands when I'm not around but I was so strict on Joon as he didn't want to come back and live us behind it lead to an argument as always but at the end I won . he is mad at me but I know joon can't be mad for long so I leave it till we come back . finally after we finished this long mission we come back but still this f*cking Kim didn't die tsk not for long anyway .

We just enter our mention oh I missed my husbands a lot and I believe Hopi too as he was talking all our ride about how he missed them so much  and he said he missed this jimin a lot tsk he didn't know his truth yet .  I was about to go to our room when he dragged me to the kitchen .

O-oh my god is this really jimin !! . he is looking so hot but he got more thinner than before. He is wearing joon's shirt which looks so much looser on him . this thighs oh my god I want to just grab it so hard to leave my mark on it .

Jimin : *looking down * y-you are back!

Hopi : Minnie you are so hot *hugging him tightly while pulling his waist to him * .. I missed you a lot .

Jimin *shyly* : I missed you too ... a lot ☺.

(He looked at me like a puppy and said softly ..)

Jimin : *blushing* W-welcome home h-hyung .

Yoongi *coldly* : hmm

Yoongi : *softly* jinie, kookie I missed you a lot babies .

Jin/kook : *run and hugged me* we too yoonie .

jimin: uhm joonie hyung can you stop starring at me ?! *blushing*

Joon : o-oh Minnie I didn't know that my shirt would look this much hot and sexy on you , baby .

Jimin : *blushing hard * oh!

Kook : come here . *pulling jimin by his waist while kissing him so hard *

( W-what ?! How is that possible kook and jimin lovely dovey . what happened when I wasn't here ?! )

Jin : my turn now . move *pushed kook with his ass 😂* .. Minnie you are looking so cute . kiss me now *pulled jimin's face by his both hands on his cheeks and attached their lips together in a messy kiss *.

Hopi : I am sad now .I'm the one who you are all supposed to be all over on him right now especially you Minnie! *pout*

Jimin:  n-no Hopi come I will pamper you all day long and no one else okie don't be mad at Minnie p-pwease *teary eyes*.

(Am I invisible here ! Why can't he kiss me too  . I just come back too ! ...

What the hell is wrong with me ?! Why I am angry because he said he will pamper Hopi and not me ?!  I have jinie, kookie  and maybe joonie to pamper me too . and I love them not him ... Yes he is no one to me !

But I want a kiss too after all it's his duty as husband to pleasure me as well as makes what I want him to do .

Without any words I pulled him from his waist and kissed him so hard . he was shocked but then he closed his eyes and back kissing me with gentleness . I pulled his waist so tight feeling how slim it's .his hands was warped around my neck . his knees became weak after a few minutes so I pulled back then left a last peck on his wet lips and without any words I carried him bridal style to the room .  )

Yoongi *husky dominant voice*: follow me !

( they obeyed my order like a good husbands they are and started to follow me to our room .

I sit on the bed with jimin still on my arms I kissed him again before harshly putting him on his knees . )

Yoongi : you know what to do !

(He nodded and started to slide my zip down that's when my length slapped his cheek he flinched and looked at me with horror I just smirked and pulled his hair harshly to the back and slapped his right cheek with my d*ck few times . )

Yoongi : suck!

(He nodded quickly and held my junior on his tiny hands stroking it few times making me growl at the warmth of it . he smiled and then started to lick the tip in a circle while  looking at me seductively . I can't wait anymore so I held his head and started to thrust so deep on his mouth . he was crying while looking at me but who does he think of himself to tease me . I will show him now ! I thrusted so hard and deep in his tiny mouth ...  )

Jin : uhm Joon hyung , I think we should leave both of them together to bond and I have a hospital too . what you think ?!

Joon : well .. It's a good chance to let them bond together and to make yoongi understand jimin correctly . you go to your hospital okie . and you kook go to your company . Hopi you can enjoy with them or rest if you like it . and about me I am going to the library .  take care of yourself *pecks their lips * .

Jin/kook : okie joonie. You too take care. 

Hopi : you too take care.  I think I will just sleep for a little as I am really tired .

Joon : okie Hopi...bye guys .

Kook/jin/hopi: bye .

3rd person POV
After 5 rounds

Jimin : Ahhhhhh y-yoongi ahhhh ahmmm .

Yoongi : *spank* thats not my name !

Jimin : h-hyung AHHHH WHY NOW AHHH .

yoongi *harshly spanks his bubble butt* : not my name baby boy !

Jimin : Ahhhh d-daddy !

Yoongi *smirk* : thats it aghh I'm going to cum .

Jimin : m-me too d-addy ! Me to__ ahhhhh .

(Yoongi cummed so hard inside jimin and thrust a little more to get ride of his high . and Jimin cummed between the sheet and his stomach . yoongi slowly slide out of him and pulled him on his embrace hugging him tightly to sleep . like this they draft to  sleep together feeling safe and warm on each other 's embrace .   )

______________________

Time skip (because I'm so lazy hehe 🤭😅)

"Guys I'm here ... Where are you all ?!  "  Mrs Min said while looking everywhere searching for them . "stupid woman they must be working and maybe jiminie is resting upstairs let's check on him hehe " Mrs min went upstairs to their shared room( yeah she is thinking jimin is sleeping with them in their shared room ahgh she didn't know the truth about how her baby minnie sleeping on the spare room 😩 ) .

Mrs min : JIMINI_ !!  Oops 🙈🙈🙈 put some clothes on kids I will wait downstairs . *embarrassing* .

Hehe when she enters she saw yoonmin making out on the bed with yoongi hovering over jimin . they looked at her with horror like they saw some ghost or something 🤭.

Mrs min was about to leave but stopped and said

Mrs min : oh and please shower as you smell like sex ! 😏 ... SEE YOU HURRY UP OKIE  HEHE .

Yoongi *coldly* : go get a shower and then clean this mess .

Jimin : *nodded sadly*

Jimin in mind "I don't understand him on the bed I feel like he loves me but out of it he is just a coldy ass ... *sigh* don't worry jimin he will love you soon ... "

With that he went to shower and after he finished he wears some white shorts and a big  light pink hoddie looking so pretty . he cleaned the room till yoongi finish his shower as well .after some time yoongi come out with a wet hair wearing a black sweatpants with a white shirt which makes his pale skin visible in a good way . he looked at him from head to toe and said .

Yoongi : well , listen to me carefully don't embarss me in front of mom and  put on some good clothes  understood ! *sternly*.

Jimin : *nodded with a pout * just a meanie *whispered to himself* .

Yoongi : you said something ?!

Jimin : n-no !

Yoongi : let's go .

They went downstairs and saw Mrs min sitting on the cough with jin and kook besides her and joon on the seat .

Mrs min : here comes my other babies ... Oh Minnie come here give me a hug 🥺.

Jimin : *went to her and hugged her tightly he was going to cry as he felt her warmth after along time * I missed you mom *Teary eyes *

Mrs min : mom missed you too baby .

Yoongi : tsk *rolled his eyes * where is Hopi ?!

Kook : he went to bring some ice cream as jin wants it. 

Jimin : me too want Ice cream *cutely *.

Kook : anything for my Minnie come here *pulls him on his lap and pecked his lips *.

Jimin : uhm jin hyung what happened to your lips. 

Jin *angrily*:  some bunny and koala monsters bites me *glares at joon and kook* .

Jimin *confusedly* : but what takes you to the forest hyung you should be careful . 

Kook: hahahaha my innocent baby you are at the forest yourself .

Jimin : but I'm not ! *kook kissed his forehead*

Mrs min : stop bulling my baby I believe some kitten ate  him too  *smirk*.

Jimin : *blushing* MOM 🙈.

Hopi *softly* : hello everyone who wants ice cream ?!

Jin/Jimin *excitedly* : ME  !

Hopi : *chuckles with the others at their cuteness * hahaha here you go .🍦🍨.

Mrs min : isn't there any new good news ?!

Yoongi *smirk* : no mom I think their is some fake person here .

Mrs min : YOONGI !

Yoongi : WHAT ISN'T IT THE TRUTH HE IS JUST A F*CKING POOR WHO RUNS AFTER MY MONEY . HE TRICKED YOU MOM IT HAD BEEN MONTHS THAT WE ARE F*CKING HIM EVERYDAY BUT STILL HE DIDN'T F*CKING GET PREGNANT . HE ONLY LOVES OUR D*CK INSIDE HIM HE TRICKED ALL OF YOU WITH HIS NOT SO INNOCENT FACE . I ONLY MARRIED HIM JUST TO SHOW YOU HIS TRUE FACE . HE IS JUST A F*CKING USELESS SH*__ *SLAP*

all of them get shocked as it's the first time someone dared to lay a hand on yoongi but now a slap and from who ! Jimin !!  . yoongi just hold his red cheek in disbeilive  .

Jimin *crying hard * : DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT ME ... YOU SAID I'M POOR IT'S RIGHT BUT THERE IS NO THING FOR ME TO FEEL SHAME ABOUT IT . IAM POOR AND IAM PROUD OF THAT UNLESS IAM NOT A F*CKING MAFIA WHO KILLS PEOPLES TO GET THEIR MONEY .  YOU SAID IAM AFTER YOUR MONEY RIGHT ?! TELL ME DID I EVER ASKED YOU FOR ANYTHING YOU TREATED ME LIKE A SHIT AND I DIDN'T UTTER ANYWORD TO YOU . YOU ONLY USE MY BODY BUT I ONLY WAITED FOR THE DAY THAT YOU WILL LOVES ME TRULY FROM YOUR HEART . AND ABOUT THE PREGNANCY I TAKE A F*CKKING BILLS TO PREVENT ME FROM GETTING PREGNANT AS I ONLY WANTED TO HAVE A CHILD WITH SOMEONE WHO TRULY LOVES ME SO THAT MY CHILD WILL BE IN A HAPPY LOVELY ENVIRONMENT NOT LIKE ME .THE ONLY PERSON WHO TRULY LOVED ME DIED ! YOU ONLY LOVES MY BODY ALL OF YOU ! ... BUT IT'S ENOUGH NOW I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ... *SNIFF* ... I can't t-take it anymore 😭😭😭.

__to be continued________________

Hope you enjoyed 😊😊 .... stay tuned 💜

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

GED Від Jikook

Фанфіки

3.1K 133 42
Everything was fine until your bully became your teacher and tried to kill your ex boyfriend.
144K 6.2K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...
362 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...
275K 10.3K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.