Adalaide

By ariesaf

In which Adalaide Willow falls for the universities star quarterback Maddox Ledger... More

Before you read!
Watch Out!
Easton
Oogie Boogie
Game Day
Glass
Pain
Alec
Uninvited
Smash Cake
Grams?
Cops
CONGRATULATIONS!
Maya
Ouch?
Swing
Pam?
Kiss
Best celebration ever.
Lies
Want
His daughter
The Parents

A night to remember.

195 6 0
By ariesaf

10:00 AM
Wednesday, Nov. 23rd.
The day before Thanksgiving.

I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to cook for Thanksgiving along with Maya. Leo and Julian insisted that it take place at their home which I was grateful for. Gram flew in yesterday morning and to say I was ecstatic was an understatement.

Us three women have spent the day prepping and cooking for tomorrow, Leo and Julian occasionally butting in to help. The boys however, are on the couch with Ivy watching football.

I feel Maddox come up behind me before he places a kiss on my neck. I lean back onto him as he wraps his arms around me and continues to press kisses onto my neck.

"That is enough for today, let's go home." he says.

I let out a tired sigh before nodding my head.

"Let me finish this real fast and we will head out." I say before turning to Gram.

"Ready to go back to the apartment? It is getting late."

She nods dusting the flour off of her hands.

I walk over to the couch and practically have to pry Ivy off of Quinn who pouts.

"You'll see her tomorrow you big baby." I say laughing.
--

With Ivy in one arm, I take out my keys and unlock the mailboxes before I spot a package. A small smile covers my face as I reach for it and I tuck it under my arm.

"A present for me?" Maddox says with a smirk.

"Keep dreaming pumpkin."

--

Thanksgiving Day

"Have you opened it?"

"No, what if they look bad? Or worse, he hates it?"

Maya rolls her eyes at me before she takes the curling wand out of my hand and places it down.

" Cmon, let's open it." she says wiggling her eyebrows.

I grab the package from underneath the bed and place it on the bed. We both sit down and she takes her acrylic nail and cuts it open.

She gestures for me to take out the slim black book. Opening the first page, I read the black bold lettering.

"To Maddox,
A special book for when you miss me.

- Adalaide."

Flipping the page, there I am.

Page by page, we flip through the black and white photos of me posing in lingerie. It was Maya's idea and I can't say I hate the pictures.

"What if they look bad? Or worse, he hates it?" Maya mocks.

"You look like a sex goddess Adalaide! He is going to faint when he sees these. And if he doesn't I will personally escort him to the nearest psych ward."

I let out a laugh before I flip back to the first page and reread those five words.

"I will give it to him after our date Saturday night" I decide.

"Baby! Hurry your cute ass up so we can eat!" Maddox shouts.

I give Maya a bland look.

"Please!" he then shouts.

A smile takes over my face before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

——

8:00 PM

Saturday, Nov. 26th

Maddox has been driving for two hours now. He wanted to keep this date top secret, only telling me to be ready by 6:00. As we pull into a packed parking lot, we find a space and he hurriedly gets out of the car and opens my door.

"What a kind gentleman you are." I say in a horrible British accent.

He lets out a laugh before slipping his hand in mine and leading the way through the busy streets. We stop outside of a beautiful restaurant that I immediately recognize from a famous chef that owns this place, I have his cookbook.

My eyes go wide as Maddox opens the door for me and leads me inside the warm and illuminated environment.

"Ledger."

A waiter begins to take us through the buzzing restaurant and towards a secluded area that is much quieter. Upon sitting down, I gawk at Maddox who has a cheesy grin plastered onto his face.

"How? To get a table for the night you must book months in advance."

"I did." he says with a shrug.

My mouth drops open even more and he lets out a laugh as the waiter comes around and fills our glasses with water before asking what else we would like. I can't seem to tear my eyes away from Maddox as he orders our food for us.

He snaps the menu closed and looks at me once more.

"I found the place using the cookbook you love so much, the one you take notes from and make it into your own. They had a spot for tonight and I reserved it, hoping that I would be the one to take you. Whether or not it was with me though, you deserved to come here and try it."

I'm falling in love with this man.

"Thank you, words cannot describe how happy I am right now." I say meaning every word.

"There's more, but for now let's just enjoy each other and our dinner." He says with a smile.

More?

The waiter brings our food out and we dive in. The food was beautifully made and it was safe to say I ate all of it. We enjoy each other and Maddox pays for the bill while I head to the restroom.

Looking in the large mirror, I fix my dress and I let out a breath. We've talked about sex many times after we've both gotten carried away being with one another, and I want to take that step tonight.

I check my obnoxiously large purse and see the book is nicely wrapped and tucked away.

It was the only one that hid it well.

Smoothing down my dress, I walk out.

Maddox gives me a kiss on the forehead before leading me towards his car.

Parking outside of an expensive and grand hotel, Maddox jumps out and he pulls two bags from the trunk. Opening my door, we make our way inside and check in.

"I figured we could spend the rest of the weekend here, and don't worry Ivy is with Ju and Leo. Maya is staying at the apartment when she gets off work and we will drive back on Monday." He says proud of himself.

"You've got it all planned out huh." I say before pecking his lips.

He smiles as we enter the elevator and he quickly puts his lips on mine.

I melt into the kiss as I put my hands on his chest to balance myself. His tongue explores my mouth as his hand creeps up to my throat and gently squeezes it.

A moan leaves my throat as I grab onto his shirt and I pull him impossibly closer.

The sound of the elevator opening breaks our kiss and we quickly walk out and Maddox leads us towards our room.

Upon entering I am in awe as it looks like we're in some sort of penthouse. Maddox doesn't seem to care to much about it as he kisses on my neck and his hands  rub my arms.

"This is beautiful." I say.

Maddox lets out a hum, making me laugh. I grab his hand and we walk towards the bedroom. As I'm about to open it, Maddox's large hand stops me.

I look at him in confusion and I see he looks nervous.

"Close your eyes?" He asks.

A permanent smile is on my face as I close my eyes and I hear him open the door. He guides me inside and he places down the bags before sliding the purse off of my arm.

"Okay, open them."

I open my eyes and let out a small gasp. Heart shaped balloons adorn the ceiling and small candles are placed around the room, giving it a soft light.

Rose petals are on the floor and a bag sits on the white comforter of the bed.

Maddox walks towards the bag and he quickly grabs the contents inside. My focus is still on the beautiful room and how much effort he put into this date.

"Adalaide." He says, snapping me out of my trance.

He gently grabs my hand before giving it a kiss. He looking into my eyes and I can see the nervousness swirl around as well as the look of admiration, love.

"You and Ivy have quickly become the center of my life. Before you, my main focus was on football and I thought that it was all I needed in this life. But I was wrong. As soon as I laid eyes on you and held Ivy for the first time, I realized that all I needed was you and her. "

Tears threaten to leave my eyes as Maddox pours his heart out to me. I want nothing more than to kiss him and tell him how much I adore him.

"We've gone through a few moments that had me wondering if I had lost you. I would've waited months, years even for you. You're worth more than any precious jewel on this earth and no man is deserving of you, not even me. " a single tear leaves his eye as he stares deeply into mine. I quickly wipe it away before my own tears begin to fall, each one he kisses away.

"But I will try, every single day to be that man you deserve if you'll let me. Adalaide, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Yes! Holy shit yes!"

He lets out a breath of relief before he kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around him, not wanting to let him go.

"One more thing?" He says against my lips.

I look at him and he opens a small box, a ring.

My eyes widen as I take in the beautiful ring, tears now pour down my face as he takes it out and holds it up.

"It's a promise, my promise to you. My promise to adore you, to love you, and to one day marry you. You and Ivy are it for me Adalaide... will you-"

"Yes!" I quickly take the ring from his finger and slide it onto mine. I look at the promise ring in admiration as he gently picks me up and I throw my arms around him.

"I was supposed to do that."

I let out a laugh as he takes me into the bathroom and sits me on the counter. He leans down and kisses my neck, down to my collarbone. He sucks on it gently before he pushes himself off and heads back towards the room, grabbing our bags.

"I figured we could settle in and watch a movie?"

I laugh and nod at this, loving his patience for me but knowing that I am ready and have plans for tonight.

It looks like he did too.

He starts the shower and I give him a smirk.

"Shoo shoo." I say swatting at him.

His eyes widen and his mouth falls open.

"But we always shower together."

"I have a present for you but you won't get it if you aren't out this door in five seconds."

He wastes no time in running out the bathroom, closing the door in the process. I laugh loudly at his childishness before I quickly strip and open my bag.

Maya definitely packed for me.

I look at the black lingerie and I internally thank her, but also roll my eyes at her. At least she packed me one of my oversized shirts so I can hide it for now.

I pull out my things and I quickly shower and shave.

I lather myself in lotion and brush my teeth before I fix my hair. I throw on the lingerie and the shirt before I look one more time in the mirror and I put on some lip balm.

I open the door to see Maddox freshly showered and now on the bed in some sweats. He must've went to the guest bathroom. He looks at me as if he wants to devour me and I almost shy away from his intense stare.

I walk towards my purse and I take out the wrapped present before I sit in front of him and cross my legs. He sits up and looks down at the present before letting out a laugh.

"Now I understand why you brought that bag and not your normal black one."

I swat his arm before laughing with him.

"Open it."

I start to fiddle with my ring as he opens it and looks at the sleek book. He opens it and reads the words before flipping to the first page. His gaze immediately darkens again as he stares at the picture of me.

He flips the page again and begins the trace the outline of my body before his gaze flickers towards me. This time, I squirm a bit and I wait for him to say something.

By the third picture, he snaps the book shut before he grabs my legs and pulls them forward, making me fall onto my back.

He quickly gets between my legs before he towers over me and places his hands on the bed. He dips his head down and kisses me with need. I quickly return the kiss  as I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer, making him groan.

He breaks the kiss and begins to lick and suck on my neck. Our breathing is heavy as he marks my neck and I throw my hands in his hair, pulling on it.

"Maddox." I say out of breath.

He lets out a hum.

"I want you."

Wow it's official!
What do we think of Maddox?
Character development in the works people!
Luv you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 12.7K 59
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐› ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
820K 6.7K 105
**REQUESTS NOW CLOSED** **REQUESTS NOW CLOSED** WARNING:EXPLICIT CONTENT Blocked Parts [To Read Follow Me]: Babysitting-(Colin Kaepernick)-For Holly...
279K 5.2K 51
In which the "it girl" with daddy issues and the quarterback with daddy issues connect over a mutual bond of trying to gain affection from their dads...
15.7K 1.1K 9
A short college love story