Dancing In The Dark โž elijah...

By loonsformoons

DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!! โ he stood a thousand years and never faltered until he met her and sudd... More

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐–ผ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹๐—’
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ
๐’๐’๐’†. ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐’•๐’˜๐’. ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—ƒ๐–บ๐—
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†. ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“. ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ '๐—Œ ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‚๐—…๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—Œ
๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ๐—
๐’”๐’Š๐’™. ๐—Œ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—Œ
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•. ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐—Œ
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†. ๐—๐–พ๐–บ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐’•๐’†๐’. ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—„๐—‡๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†. ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—Œ๐—
๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—…๐—† ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ, ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—
๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ
๐– ๐–ข๐–ณ ๐–จ๐–จ
๐’๐’๐’†. ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰ ๐–ป๐—…๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ
๐’•๐’˜๐’. ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—€๐—ˆ! ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—€๐—ˆ!
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“. ๐–ป๐—‚๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐— ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ

๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†. ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„

4.2K 214 88
By loonsformoons

❛ ACT II ❜
-ˋˏ chapter three ˎˊ-

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT THERE HONEY? You look like your thinking hard."

Sofia softly shakes her head and smiles at Gloria. "I'm fine, thank you. Just... thinking." Gloria gives her an unsure look before brushing it off and bringing out a package from the backroom. It's small and concealed in brown paper. Gloria hands it to the vampire. "This will help stop you from desiccating. Always wear it.

Sofia unwraps the paper to reveal a silver chained amulet. A single blood red stone is the centre piece with intricate silver designs surrounding it. The stone was small and the chain was long, long enough to reach just above her breasts she guessed. Sofia was in awe of how stunning the amulet is.

"Is the stone -"

"Real?" Sofia nods. "Yes, in witchcraft the stone symbolizes protection. Originally it was a just something worn for it centuries ago. I just added Klaus's blood into the stone so it binds to Elijah. As long as you wear it while he's daggered you'll be fine."

Sofia feels overwhelmed and reaches into her bag for her purse."Let me pay you since you went through the trouble and you used your magic - "

Gloria gently grasped Sofia's wrist and shook her head."I owe Klaus. You don't need to give me anything."

Sofia nods reluctantly, still deciding if she should just leave some money on the counter without Gloria noticing. This amulet was from centuries ago and looks like it's straight from a victorian flim. Gloria overdid herself. Sofia would have been grateful if it was just a simple chain. But it's so much more and Sofia is undeniably giddy.

"I know it's not the most casual accessory so I changed the chain to a longer one. That way it can be hidden." Gloria walks over to the bar doors and opens them, turning over the 'closed' sign. Sofia smiles and immediately claps the jewelry around her neck. The stone was cold to the touch but that chill was followed by another. Sofia moves the top of her shirt down slightly and gasps, seeing the amulet work it's magic. The grey skin and veins were gone. She's safe.

Gloria walks back and Sofia is beaming. "Thank you so much, Gloria."

The witch smiles at her excitement. She is tempted to warn this young vampire about the family she's now bind to for eternity but decides against it since Sofia looked like she had enough problems on her plate before. She'll find out herself, eventually.

Sofia exists the bar and checks the time on her watch. Klaus and Stefan should be returning now so she needs to get back. She begins her walk but only makes it a thirty steps before she stops. A frown tugs her lips as she watches the newspaper stand across the street, almost waiting to see herself there again.

"Jenna?"

The dirty blonde woman turns around with a newspaper in hand and her blue eyes cloud with confusion "Sorry, are you speaking to me?" She asks Sofia.

The girl blinks. This woman is tall. She has highlights in her hair - how did Sofia not see them? She had beauty marks covering her cheeks and bright blue eyes, black framed glasses providing them with better sight. This woman wasn't her aunt.

"Oh." Sofia barely whispers, disappointment laced heavily in her tone. The woman stares back. "I'm sorry, miss. You just look like someone I know. Knew. Someone I knew." Sofia avoids the woman's piercing eyes. "From behind at least."

And she was right, from behind this woman looked like Jenna. The shadow from the building covered her highlights, she appeared shorter and she wears similar clothes to Jenna. But it wasn't her, just Sofia's eyes playing awful tricks on her.

"Oh that makes sense." The woman chuckles awkwardly, seeing that Sofia wouldn't look her in the eye. "Um goodbye then." Her voice is carried with her as she quickly leaves the uncomfortable situation, turning the corner and walking away from the stunned vampire.

Sofia sighs heavily, feeling the weight on her chest return and crush her. She closes her eyes and shakes her head. First the nightmare about Leo and Jenna and now this? Remembering where she was Sofia blinked back tears and straightens up, continuing the journey with the bar only meters away. Her hands reach up and touch her earrings, making the loneliness creep back in.

After another minute of Sofia pathetically standings there, she scoffs at herself. "Get a grip Sofia." She mutters, quickly walking back to the warehouse. Although, once the coast was clear she used her speed and stopped just by the doors where Stefan stood. He nods, looking grim.

"What's wrong?" Sofia questions in worry. Stefan just swallows and shakes his head, not wanting to tell his friend about his list of victims he created in his old apartment. So he asks. "What did you get from Gloria?"

"Oh right!" Sofia pulls out the amulet from under her top , letting it rest on her chest. Stefan's eyes widen and she nods. "Pretty, right?"

"Yeah, it's beautiful. What's it do?"

"Just stops the desiccation."

Stefan looks at her like she's crazy. "The fuc-what desiccation Sofia?!"

She frowns. "I left that out?"

"Yes!"

She places the amulet back inside her top and winces at him. "Sorry Stef. I forgot. As long as the dagger is in Elijah and he is desiccated, I will desiccate too. This amulet, curtesy of Gloria, protects me from it."

Stefan looks unimpressed that she left out something that put her in danger and stuffs his hands in his jacket pockets. "How can you leave that out?" She responds with an apologetic look before linking arms with him and dragging him into the warehouse. "Where's the dog from hell?"

Stefan huffs. "In here somewh-"

Sofia is suddenly ripped from the man's side and pushed against a wall, her air supply quickly being cut off. Sofia meets the eyes of Rebekah Mikaelson and tries with all her strength to push the older vampire away but she doesn't budge. "What is with this family and choking me?" Sofia says, barely audible.

Rebekah's fiery gaze burns with jealously before she is pulled away by her brother and brought a safe distance away from Sofia. Stefan catches her before she lands on the ground and loud coughs come from her. "Nik!" Rebekah whines. Her urge to attack Sofia again becomes stronger when Stefan glares at her for hurting his friend.

Klaus rolls his eyes before turning his sister to face him and not the other two. "It's not what you think, sister." He smirks, unable to hold back a remark. "You couldn't at least wait a day or two to show your true colors?"

Rebekah scowls. "Watch your mouth." She snaps before looking back at Sofia. "Who the bloody hell is she and why was she so close to Stefan?"

Sofia glares angrily, any intention of having a good first impression on Elijah's sister is tossed out the window. "My name is Sofia and I'm Stefan's friend. What does it mean to you?" She steps closer and Stefan follows, not wanting Sofia to try and fight Rebekah. It will not end well.

Rebekah shoots Sofia a dirty look, ignoring her words, before turning to Klaus. "Make him remember." She demands.

Stefan looks wary but doesn't have a moment to think before Klaus is in front of him and compelling him. "Now you remember." He says and Sofia watches her friend close his eyes and reopen them, looking as if he just saw his life flash by. Then he looks at Rebekah like she's an old friend. "Rebekah..."

The girl smiles, turning smug when she meets Sofia's eyes. The brunette just stares back in disbelief. Rebekah thinks I'm interested in Stefan? Oh my Gosh.

Stefan looks at the hybrid. " I remember you. We were friends."

Klaus chuckles. "We are friends."

Rebekah breaks away from the one sided stare down she was having with the other female vampire and turns to her brother and former lover. "Why is she here? She's irrelevant." Rebekah crosses her arms.

Sofia fumes and is about to defend herself but Klaus is already taking the reins, hardly containing his amusement for the misunderstanding "Sofia is Elijah's soulmate, Rebekah. Remember?"

Rebekah's eyes widen, partly not believing her older brother's words. It's been centuries. "What?"

Klaus only smirks back and gestures to Sofia next to them, as if telling her to see for herself. Sofia crosses her arms against her body, uncomfortable with the attention.

Rebekah looks at Sofia and in a blink of an eye is she standing near her. The Gilbert eyes the blonde cautiously, not letting the fact that Rebekah was no longer looking at her in a judgmental way but a curious one make her let her guard down.

Rebekah observes this girl. She's taller and slimmer than her and her appearance looks mature and not much older. The hair is dark and pulled back from her face in a hairstyle Rebekah is not familiar with. The same goes for her attire. Her eyes are very confused and hesitant as she watches Rebekah's every move but the original takes responsibility for that. This girl is beautiful and a vampire. Rebekah wonders what Elijah's reaction was to meeting her and being proven wrong. She knew there was someone out there perfect for her brother. Apparently, Sofia is this person and the girl Rebekah just attacked.

Whoops.

Rebekah let's any grudge she held towards the innocent girl go and offers her hand, excited to finally meet Elijah's soulmate. "I apologize that we weren't introduced properly. I am Rebekah Mikaelson. Sofia, right?" She smiles friendily - well, she hopes it looks like that.

Sofia blinks, stunned by how quickly the girl changed her attitude. That's what she's sorry for? She doesn't miss the entertained smile on Klaus's lips either. She finally gives in and shakes Rebekah's soft hand reluctantly, "Yeah. I am." She slowly says, flickering her eyes to an equally confused Stefan and back to Rebekah.

"I've wanted to meet you for so long. You have no idea just how long. I can't believe it took that long." Rebekah rambles, annoyed by the fact."I only have brothers so when I learnt that a girl will eventually join the family -"

Sofia coughs awakardlly and Klaus laughs from the sidelines. "Let's not, uh, move that fast. Like, at all." She rubs the back of her neck. Rebekah is unfazed, making Sofia wonder just how much the blonde has thought about this.

Klaus clasps his hands loudly behind his back making the three look at him. "And now that that's cleared up, there's reason you're here Rebekah. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

Sofia glances at Stefan to see if he knows what they are talking about but he subtly shakes his head for an answer.

Rebekah places a hand on her hip.
"The original witch?"

"What do you have that Gloria needs?"

She touches her neck but realizes there's nothing there. "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" Rebekah yells.

Klaus grows impatient. "I don't know. I didn't touch it."

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus snaps. Rebekah doesn't verbally reply and frantically searches the interior of her coffin. She doesn't find it and, in a fit of frustration, flips the wooden structure to the ground.

Sofia flinches. Two angry original vampires was not an appealing thought. Rebekah and Klaus argue but get interrupted when Sofia speaks up. "Rebekah! Why don't we go shopping? You need to get out of that bloody dress." She tries to hide the nervousness in her smile, wanting everyone to use that time to calm down.

Sofia wasn't really in the mood to go from shop to shop in that moment but any girl would be a fool to pass up a shopping trip. It seems Rebekah felt the same way.

She sends her brother one last glare before she walks over to Sofia. "That sounds amazing, Sofia. We'll use Nik's money." Rebekah says and, much to Sofia's shock, grabs her hand and begins to leave the warehouse. Not only has Rebekah's actions done a one eighty towards Sofia but she's confident enough to leave the building even though she doesn't know where to go.

Rebekah Mikaelson was alot and Sofia Gilbert had to adapt quickly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why do you hate my brother? Or better yet, what did the bastard do?"

Sofia smirks slightly at the blonde's name for Klaus as the two sort through racks of clothing. They were in a clothing store and currently trying to discover Rebekah'a taste in 21st century clothes. When they arrived, the store clerk paled when she saw Rebekah's ruined dress from the 20s but the blonde just strutted past dragging an awkward Sofia with her. Oddly, the older vampire has kept the friendly act up but that doesn't mean Sofia is trusting of her. Not even a hour ago did she choke Sofia and look at her like she wants to rip her head off.

Both Elijah and Klaus are her older brothers but the men are different in personality. Sofia is trying to figure out where the female Mikaelson lies on the scale.

Sofia pulls a face at the pattern on a dress as she replies. "What makes you think I hate him?"

"You two could not stop bickering on the way here. And you said the words 'Do us all a favour and drop dead, fleabag." Rebekah laughs. "God I love that one."

Sofia hesitates. She didn't wish to bring up her aunt's death, the main reason the girl hates Klaus, because she felt like that was too personal. So she used the second reason. "He daggered Elijah after promising him he'd reunite him with your siblings and he just lugs you all around in coffins. As an older sister that makes me upset."

Her words are honest and it's clear.

Rebekah turns her head to look at Sofia. She hated Klaus for doing this to Rebekah and her siblings without knowing any of them and she hated him for betraying Elijah. Rebekah felt a new sense of respect for the Gilbert. She doesn't voice her thoughts, though.

"You've met Elijah?" Rebekah marvels at the way Sofia's lips turn up into a subtle smile. Just not subtle enough.

Sofia was too nervous to look at the girl. "Yes." The sound of Rebekah blowing raspberries made the brunette snap her head at her. "What?" She laughs at the silly action.

Rebekah laughs too, the sound was beautiful and light. "Just that? I want to know more! What do you think of him?"

Sofia shrugs shyly. "He's gentleman." She can't contain her smile any longer. "And patient and intense. But he doesn't make me uncomfortable. He's a good listener too - and that's rare in guys these days."

"It has been rare for centuries, love."

Sofia chuckles. "And I miss him. Which is a tiny bit odd since we haven't spent that much time together. But I want to."

Rebekah nods, beaming on the inside for her brother who's waited so long for the woman who would make him happy. "You two are soulmates, connected. It's normal to miss him." She assures Sofia, earning a surprised look back. "What is that look for?"

"It's just-." Sofia removes two hangers of dresses and faces Rebekah, who's arm was filled with clothing she liked. "I thought you hate me and I really don't want that. Elijah spoke so fondly of you, I wanted to make a good first impression." She smiles unsurely.

Rebekah feels a twinge of guilt. Sofia seems like a good person. "I don't hate you, Sofia. I've wanted this friendship since the moment I found out about Elijah's soulmate. I just don't handle...." She tries to think of the right word.

"Jealousy?"

"It's not the word I'd prefer to use but yes. I don't handle jealously all too well."

Sofia's expression is curious "So you and Stefan..?"

Rebekah spares a glance over the girl's shoulder at the Salvatore before frowning. "It doesn't matter. He is in love with another girl." She rolls her eyes. "She's probably just some small town girl."

Sofia successfully hides her surprise at Rebekah'a guess. "You can tell when somebody's in love? How?"

Rebekah smirks at the look on Sofia's face. "I'll tell you one day, Sofie." Then she walks past her to the dressing rooms before she could see Sofia's rection to the nickname. The girl herself didn't mind it but she didn't take Rebekah as the nickname type or the quick friendship type. She's not against a friendship with Rebekah since that was something she wanted in the the first place but taking it slow would be the smart decision.

She walks towards the dressing rooms and lounge to see Klaus and Stefan relaxing back into a luxurious red couch, drinking champagne with attendants waiting patiently at their sides. Sofia rolls her eyes before going towards the only dressing room with a closed curtain. She asks Rebekah if she can enter and the blonde doesn't object.

"I look like a prostitute."

Sofia chuckles and hangs up the rest of the clothing for girl to fit on. She faces forward to see the original already in a black dress and it wasn't exactly something to wear on the streets. The material was see-through and had a low cut, the dress reaching her mid thighs. Rebekah, despite just coming into the 21st century, pulls the dress off perfectly.

"Well I assure you not all the clothes look like that. That dress is more for clubbing -" She sees the look on Rebekah'a face from the unfamiliar slang. "Partying. But you look amazing."

Rebekah turns around in the mirror, unimpressed with the length but happy that she indeed does look amazing. "Thank you. Are you not fitting on anything? It's Nik's money you know" She asks, noticing only now that Sofia took nothing for herself.

Sofia shakes her head. "No I already have enough clothes. Besides, I don't want anything if Klaus payed for it." She answers and Rebekah understands.

"I want to see Stefan's reaction." Rebekah says and Sofia raises an eyebrow at her.

"I thought you don't care anymore because he's in love with another girl?"

"I don't." Rebekah makes sure her hair is still in it's voluminous style. "But he needs to know what he has missed the past 90 years."

They exit the room together and receive curious looks from the men.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah repeats.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing."

Sofia gives the hybrid a look of disgust before stealing Stefan's flute of champagne. The man just slightly glares but allows her to finish the last bit.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music."

Rebekah turns to her new friend. "Clubbing?"

Sofie nods, amused by Rebekah's cluelessness to certain terms.

Klaus sighs loudly. "Are we done?"

His sister walks up to his slouching figure. "And why are you so grumpy?"

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah retorts before she looks at Stefan. "So what do you think?" She does a slow twirl.

"I like it." Rebekah stares blankly.
"What? I said I like it." He defends.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." She scoffs before strutting back into the fitting room, annoyed.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus comments sarcastically.

Stefan sighs. "You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her."

"Both of you, shut up."

"I heard that."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The vampire had gone back to the hotel they were currently staying at to get a blood bag from the mini fridge she had in her room. It was under lock and key so housekeeping was unaware. Stefan had left to get fresh air and he was still gone when Rebekah was finshed shopping and she and Klaus planned to go back to Gloria's bar. Sofia hasn't fed since the previous morning and she started to feel weaker. Klaus told her she had to be back in an hour and Sofia planned to stay an extra thirty minutes just to piss him off until Stefan called her.

"Please tell me you tapped into your sense of humor and are pulling my leg."

Stefan frowns on the other end of their phone call. She is currently sitting at the kitchen counter with her forehead in her hand, elbow resting on the counter top. Her other hand held her phone, talking to her friend on speaker."I wish Sof but our luck just keeps getting better."

"So they're going to find out Elena's alive because she's wearing Rebekah's lost necklace that you gave her? The necklace Gloria needs to discover why Klaus's cult recruitment isn't working? You've got to kidding me." Sofia mumbles, stressed.

This day was not working out for her. First she has a nightmare, then she sees Elijah for the first time in weeks, then she thought she saw her dead aunt and then she gets attacked by Rebekah Mikaelson. Now all Stefan and her effort to keep Elena's existence off Klaus's radar is going to waste.

Can vampires get headaches or is Sofia's head just going to explode?

"We don't know if they know yet. We've been gone for over an hour and we're still alive."

Sofia scoffs. "Don't be naive Stefan. They're probably asking Gloria right now to do some tracker spell on the necklace. And when she finds out it's on a very much alive doppelgänger, she'll tell Klaus because of her debt to him. Then he'll kill us."

Stefan is silent for a minute or two before quickly saying."We need to get there. I'm ten minutes away."

Sofia tosses the two empty bloodbags into a plastic bag to take with her to dump in an outside trash can and walks towards the door. "I'm about fifteen, I'll meet you there." She hung up and hastily left the hotel.

She arrived on foot and Stefan was already there, nervously watching the witch. He looked at her when she entered and panic was clear on their expressions. It only lasted a second before Sofia acted normal when Rebekah beamed at her.

"You're back! Finally! You left me with men."

Sofia laughs nervously and takes a seat next to the blonde. She sees Gloria with her hands hovering above the table with candles lit around her, eyes closed in concentration. Oh no.

"What's she doing?" Sofia whispers the question.

Klaus answers, not matching her intentionally low volume. "She's failing." He says rather rudely.

Gloria snaps back, eyeing the man distatefully. "It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Rebekah jumps off the counter. "So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years."

"See? Now this one offers a solution. All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." She offers her hand to the woman, who takes it and closes her eyes once again in an attempt to finally see something.

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asks, telling Sofia that she couldn't have arrived too long before he did.

"I can sense something." Gloria murmers before Stefan got an answer."Anta Cotis Syrum, Anta Cotis Syrum..." She chants.

Klaus eyes Sofia because the girl could not stop shifting in her seat. It was out of nerves, unknown to him. He glares at her to stop when she looks at him and he's met with her middle finger. Suddenly Gloria drops Rebekah's hand and immediately looks at them. "I found it."

"So where is it?" Sofia and Rebekah ask at the same time, both for different reasons. The blonde wanted to know so she could get her mother's necklace back and kill the person wearing it and the brunette needed to know if she saw her sister.

"It doesn't work like that, dolls. I get images. There's a girl with her friends..." Sofia clenches her fists.

Rebekah scolws. "Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back."

Sofia swears she saw Gloria give her a knowing look but the woman looks away so quickly that she isn't sure. "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details."

Klaus pushes himself away from the counter and approaches Gloria. "So dive."

"I need more time." She eyes his close proximity judgementally. "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju."

"We can wait."

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked."

Stefan is quick to diffuse the tension rising between the hybrid and witch. "Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

Sofia crinkles her nose in revulsion. The original siblings look pleased with the idea and start following Stefan outside but Rebekah looks back at her when she notices her absence."Are you not coming?"

Sofia flickers her eyes to Gloria but the woman dissappeared. An uneasy feeling settled in her stomach. She looks back to the entrance to see all three pairs of eyes waiting for her response. "No, I'm okay. I'm just going to make some calls." She excuses and gives a tiny smile towards the blonde and Stefan before leaving the bar.

Rebekah frowns, dissappointed. "What's wrong with her?"

"Sofia is one of those vampires who prefer not to drink from the vein." Stefan explains. He has always been envious of her control.

Klaus rolls his eyes. "A.k.a she's boring."

"A.k.a?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Next chapter is back in mystic falls!

Rebekah and Sofia finally meet and if you saw their aesthetic in the aesthetic and graphic chapter you know beks is the mikaelson Sofia will love the most. ( sorry Elijah but you're daggered and Sofie needs some company.)

Any thoughts or opinions on this chapter?

Follow my backup account
@moonyforbess!

Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
423K 28.7K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...