UNFORSEEN HEARTS || The fragr...

By author_adina

A famous singer Kia Marshall who has everything in her life except for the warmth of a loving family and the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final

Chapter 10

4.8K 404 101
By author_adina

10.

A R S H 

While checking the time, I again moved my attention back to my laptop! It's showing at 9 pm now, most of the time I spend while working. Which turned into a habit for me!

Suddenly my phone's ringtone caught my attention. I furrowed seeing the unknown number. "Who is this?". First I hesitated to pick it up but a few seconds later I picked it up!

"Hello?" I spoke coldly. "Hello! Arsh Ivan?" I furrowed harder because this voice.... I start thinking. "Arsh?" that soft voice called me again. "It's me! Kia!" Impossible a very bery impossible. Am I still sleeping? Because dream feels so real today!

"Hey! It's really me, Kia Marshall!" I looked at my phone's screen and cut the call. I throw my phone on the table in front me and start pinching myself. Why am I still in dreams? Arsh woke up!

My phone rang again and that same number. With full courage I picked the call again. "How dare you cut the call Arsh! No doubt I called you bad! You really cut my aka Kia's call Mr. Bad?". Okay this is not a dream. THIS IS NOT A DREAM? OH FUQ THIS IS NOT A DREAM!!!!

"I-I m-mistookly c-cut t-the c-call!" Wtf like wtf? What's wrong with me? Why can't I talk with her properly? Arsh you stupid mother fucker! Congratulations you ruined your second impression too! Clap everyone!

She chuckled "Okay so let me tell you the main thing, I called you for! Mr. Arsh Ivan you are the lucky winner of the dating box! Congratulations!" Wtf I am really the winner????

My mind is blank, what's happening. I hardly pulled my cheeks! Ouch! So this is real! "So get ready for tomorrow Mr. Arsh! And about the whole date, you'll plan it! But remember I want a very unique and memorable date!" I can feel her grin while saying this, I smiled.

"As your wish, highness!" she giggled. "See you tomorrow in front of my company building!" She cut the call! Silence.... I was looking at my phone screen for few seconds and burst into a scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Is it really true? My mind can't process it! Oh fuq I am going on a date with my Kiki! Should I throw a party for this? Coz yes this is so hard to believe. I never thought I'd be this lucky!

Suddenly I heard a loud Knock on my door but before I could answer the door opened revealed by my whole family and two guards. Wtf? "Arsh, is there anything wrong? Why were you screaming?" my uncle asked. Oh shit! DidI really scream that hard?

"What did I scream? When? You guys must have heard something wrong!" I coldly said with an unbothered face. They all furrowed and went back.

I closed the door and again started smiling. I just really can't stop smiling. It's been a while since I smiled like this. Suddenly my phone rang again " Nira you won't believe what just happened-" I stopped in the middle because she was continuously coughing.

"Hello *cough* sir *cough* I caught a fever and cold *cough*. I am feeling very sick sir! Can I take off tomorrow?" she asked in her sick voice.

How did she suddenly get sick? But after hearing her, it looks like she is actually very sick! "Yeah sure! Take rest Nira! Call me for any emergency!" I replied. "T-Thank you sir *cough*"

Cutting the phone call, I again start smiling "Oh god I need to calm down! See you tomorrow my Kiki!" saying I laid on my bed.

Next morning

I directly reached in front of the "M entertainment company" and found a few people who were arranging all the shooting essentials!

Seeing me, one man approached me "Hello! Mr Arsh Ivan right?" I nodded. "I am Tony, today's director!" We shook hands. "Kia said you fixed all the locations so where are we going first?" I told him about our first place and everything is quite ready, just we are waiting for Kia!

"Oh Kia mam is here!" my heart stopped, with so much courage I turned behind and BOOM. There is a walking fairy coming towards me, making me forget how to blink! Even how to breathe! Angel shouldn't live on earth, she belongs to heaven.

She is wearing a cherry red dress which makes me weak on my knees ! That red dress is absolutely beautiful! It's vibrant and eye-catching, enhancing her natural beauty. The cherry red colour complements her perfectly, highlighting her beauty in the most captivating way! Just simply stunning!

Arsh stop drooling over her, definitely she will think you are a creep. She stopped walking after reaching near me. "Hello Mr. Arsh Ivan or I say Mr. Bad!" I chuckled. "Hello!" I replied. Ugh why can't I talk with her when she is near me!

"So how am I looking?" she asked while looking at my eyes. "Umm words can't be enough to describe your beauty! Or I can say your beauty took all my words!" she smiled.

"But you are looking-" she moved closer to me and whispered into my ears "You are looking sexy" She smirked which made me choke on the air. She walked away, making me extremely shocked. Where is my innocent Kia? She is becoming bold day by day! What's wrong with her?

_____

Right now I am driving the car and Kia is sitting beside me. Both of our sides, two cars are following us as they are shooting us!

"Hope you are not uncomfortable with so many cameras around you!" Kia said softly. "Nah it's fine!". " They won't share the whole thing, they will just share a few scenes from every location so don't worry!" Ahh she is so caring. Arsh don't blush! Don't you dare! I simply nodded and drove to our first location!

Reaching the first place everyone widened their eyes including Kia. "Arsh this restaurant needs a reservation 1 or 2 months before but how did you get in overnight!" I smiled. "It's your Mr. Bad's magic! Let's go inside!".

She was right! This is one of the most popular restaurants here with their most popular and unique dishes. And I know very well that the first thing that can make Kia happy is food!

I signalled the waiter to bring the special food I arranged for Kia! She is watching everything with her curious eyes. "Here you go, a very unique breakfast! French onion cream soup, their special sandwich and this shake! The sauce of this sandwich you won't find anywhere without here and this drink was made by their special cured mango ice cream! This combo they don't make often without any reservation!"

Seeing her face , I can say she is too amazed by my service. Without talking she took the first bite of the sandwich and her eyes grow bigger "Oh god Arsh this so fucking tasty!" she cutely said while munching her food!

"I know other things will also taste good so Arsh Ivan won the first round but still I can't call this a unique date!" she said with a challenge gaze. I laughed "Don't worry Miss. Kia! This is a date you'll remember your whole life!" Coz yes today she will remember her whole life!

★★★

I stopped the car as we reached our second destination! Seeing the place Kia squeezed her eyes due to confusion. Her eyes clearly asking where we are!

"This is an Orphanage! You want a very unique date right then what about to play with these little angels here?" I asked softly. She smiled hard. "Oh god Arsh! I would love to!!!" she excitedly get out of the car without taking me which made me chuckled

Time passes and she is having too much fun with the kids! She is jumping and running around with them and the place is filled with her giggles. She also became a kid like them and I can confidently say that she is enjoying it a lot!

While leaning against my car, I keep myself busy admiring her. Suddenly her eyes stopped at me and she started coming towards me.

"Arsh, what are you doing here? Come play with us!". "No, I am good! You enjoy!"
I said in a soft tone. "Of course I'll enjoy but with you!" saying she pulled my arms and took me with her.

Kia told me the rules of the game. Though I am still confused about what they are playing. All of them were busy running but meanwhile me standing like a statue.

Suddenly one kid is coming towards me "Arsh run run!" Kia shouted from far away. But before I can run away that kid already holds me and everyone starts laughing including Kia too. Huh what I did?

"Aww Arsh you lost! Now you have to catch us!" Kia said. "What?" "Yes Mr. Bad, now try to catch us!" saying Kia starts running.

I left a slight chuckle at her action and started running behind her. Oh Kia now who will save you from me! She is running very fast but still I am faster than her haha *of course evil laugh*

She is trying hard to escape from me but I caught her wrist and pulled her to me. She hit my chest and our eyes locked "Miss Kia Marshall no matter where you run I'll catch you every time! You can't run away from me!" I gave her a wink but she is still looking at me. Maybe she got lost in my eyes!

"Cut! Now let's go to the next location, Mr. Ivan!" the director said, making our eye contact break. Ahh the 3rd wheel of our romance!

This location's time has passed so we have to go to another one and about that other place, Kia will be more happy after knowing what it is!

Kia and I went to bid goodbyes to the orphanage kids "Please come again!" All of them said. "When you guys will have a baby then please come here daily okay? We will play with your baby!" one boy said, making both of us choke hard!.........

❝90+ comments (Don't Spam) for the next chapter and of course don't forget to vote 🫶🏻❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 85.9K 33
After a chance encounter, deaf cleaning lady Irene's world clashes with wealthy CEO Leo's, igniting a spark of romance tested by family secrets and t...
25.3K 579 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
10M 469K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...