To The Moon and To Saturn

By kiirby-0

What happens after the events of "This Ain't A Scene" My villain Deku Fic. One shots on reformed villain Deku... More

To The Moon And To Saturn

21 5 0
By kiirby-0

Deku smiled softly as he watched his baby sleep in her bassinet, she was so small, the size of a cordless drill. She was about a week old, this was the first time he had been able to look at her without crying. He just, never thought he could be this happy. When his twins had been born, he had been so busy running he hadn't gotten to enjoy it. They had been nearly a month old the first time he held them in his arms, but with Himiko he had gotten to be there the whole time. He had gotten to watch Ochaco's belly swell, and feel his daughter's little kicks. It was bittersweet, seeing her so small, it broke his heart knowing that Yue and Katsumi had been this small too, he just hadn't gotten to see it. Deku stood up straighter, getting the feeling he was being watched, he lifted Himiko up into his arms with a frown.

"Show yourself." nothing, Deku smirked, "You should know, if you weigh more than my four year olds, you're almost certainly about two steps away from losing your head." Deku heard the sounds of sobbing, and his smirk was replaced with concern.

"Oh! Oh no! Yue! Sweetie, come here, all of daddy's things are designed not to hurt any of my girls."

"Am I one of your girls?"

Deku's heart broke "of course you are. You're my daughter. Come here." he set Himiko back down in her bassinet and knelt down as he waited for his child to come hug him.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to lose my head."

Deku frowned, he felt awful. "Yue.. sweetie, nothing bad is going to happen to you, this is your home. All of my things are programmed not to hurt anyone who lives here."

She stayed where she was, Deku sighed "I'm going to get you."
She screamed, and he felt tears coming to his eyes, his own child was scared of him. "Sweetie, please, I'm going to come save you."

"O-okay." She whimpered

Deku nodded, grabbing her, she grabbed him hard, and he winced.

"Wow you're strong."
"I'm scared."

Deku sighed, "No need for that, all of the things in this house are here to protect you and your sisters, and your mom." he kissed her forehead.

"Mommy and Katsumi don't need protection, they have quirks."

Deku sighed, "Do I need protection? I don't have a quirk."He seemed to be the most competent at protecting himself, though he supposed that was probably due to years on his own, Ochaco had always been part of a team, and with her heart issues.

"You have a quirk, you control machines."

"That's not a quirk. That's a skill. Anyone can learn to do that." he sighed, in fact that gave him an idea. With Katsumi's quirk coming in, and Yue still waiting, Deku was beginning to worry that Yue wouldn't get one. He knew that heartbreak, and he wanted to try to counteract it. The question was, would finding out he was quirkless, just like her, make her feel worse, or better? He supposed he had let it slip now.

"Do you want to learn how?"

The four year old nodded, with a big smile which made Deku smile back. Five years ago, he never would have dreamed he would get to show a child of his own how to make.. What could he make with a four year old? He sighed, looking at his daughter with a soft smile. He could show her how to talk to their security system, teach her how to play with some of his machines, and they could build things later. Couldn't teach a four year old how to make a bomb, but she was going to be five in nine months. He supposed, five may be a bit young too, maybe they could build a computer, or a gaming console or something, a robot that did something mundane, like said good morning to her every morning. Yeah. This could be really, really good, he was bonding with her. She wasn't going to be afraid of him anymore. He hugged her tight, taking her out of the nursery and smiling when he saw his wife.

"I'm going to teach Yue to control some of our machines."

"Are you sure?" Ochaco murmured,

"Nothing dangerous, I was thinking I could teach her how to talk to Toshynori, and ask him for things, uh.. Then we were maybe going to make a security system that was hers, like for her room."

Ochaco nodded "I guess that would be nice." she murmured, "I'll be up here with Katsumi and Himiko." she purred

Deku nodded, pressing a kiss to her lips and running a hand through her hair.

"You're amazing." he murmured, Yue smiled

"I love you mommy."

Deku smiled, "We love you." Deku smiled at Ochaco before waving and carrying his daughter down to his lab.

"I love you guys too." She called after them

Deku took his little girl down the stairs, he was so happy, the number of times he had stormed down these stairs, sobbing, vowing revenge, and now he was gently carrying his child down to play there. He gently set her on the counter where he had once had weapons of mass destruction. The table he had done so many awful things at. He moved a couple of his blueprints to the side before sighing.

"Toshinori." Deku called, "there's someone I want you to formally meet."

"I am here." the AI boomed, causing Yue to put her hands over her ears Deku frowned, holding his child gently.

"You're okay."

"Toshinori. Lower your voice by twenty decibels."

"I am here." The AI said again softer, Deku smiled at Yue again as she took her hands off her ears. She smiled,

"This is my daughter, Yue Midoriya."

"Baby a." Toshinori replied, "I have instructions to monitor her health, safety and whereabouts."

Deku nodded, "Well, now I would like to give you a new task."

"What do you need, Midoriya?"

"I would like for you to take requests from Yue, from now on. Talk to her when she asks, keep her company, help her with tasks. Check in with me before you help her do anything though." He didn't want Toshinori aiding his four year old in doing something that could hurt her.

"I can do that."

Deku nodded, looking down at his child and smiling at her, "How does that sound?"
"He called me baby a."

"Yep. That's the name he's called you since he detected you in Ochaco's belly. When your mother was pregnant, Toshinori told me if he sensed any abnormalities or activity." He grinned, "He told me your mother was pregnant before your mother knew. He can tell when something is different, he helps me keep all my girls safe." That had been a nice day, telling Ochaco his AI had told him she was expecting twins with one of the most wanted men in Japan and a lot of Japan would assume her little ones were conceived in a public restroom of a greasy spoon. He had been happy, but in hindsight it made sense that she had not been.

"I have instructions to monitor Ochaco's health and wellness, with extra attention to her heart."
"Yes. Thank you, Toshinori." Deku said

"Good bye, Midoriya."

Deku nodded, hugging his daughter close before looking down at Yue.

"Summon him."

"How?"

"Say Toshinori."

"Toshinori." she said softly,

"Gotta say it louder."

"TOSHINORI!" She shouted

"I am here, young Midoriya."

She jumped

"What do you need, young Midoriya?"

"What is the weather like outside?"

"It is cold outside, I would recommend you wear a light jacket so that you don't get a cold."

Deku nodded with a smile.

"Thank you Toshinori." he smiled softly, he looked at his little girl with a soft smile, looking through some of his blueprints on his desk, he sighed, they may need to make new tech another day. He could show her some of his other inventions though. Deku smiled at her, kissing her forehead gently,

"Do you want to see some other stuff daddy created?" didn't want to call them his babies in front of his flesh and blood baby.

She nodded her head, looking at him with a grin, she looked so much like her mama. Big brown eyes, auburn hair, cute round little cheeks. Four years, and Deku still couldn't believe he was lucky enough to have this. Deku kissed her forehead and lifted her up off of the table. He sighed, looking around the room for something he could both show her, and tell her what it was for. He frowned, wow, he really hadn't made many pleasant things, had he? He sighed, holding her tight, as he looked at different kinds of guns and bombs, and ways to hurt people and felt like he might have a panic attack. Why would he want his daughter to be more like him? He was a monster. He kissed a freckled cheek, rubbing her little back as he sighed, he didn't want to ruin his miniature Ochaco with more of him than he already had. She already had his rancid DNA inside of her. He saw the way she looked at him, and felt a bit guilty, there was no part of her that was rancid, even the parts of her that came from him. She wasn't a sum of her parts, she was a person of her very own, and if she wanted to learn how to make machines, he could show her. He couldn't neglect his role as a father because he was scared he would be bad at it. He sighed, holding her tight against his chest as he swayed.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm having a hard time finding something to show you." he cocked his head to the side. She frowned, but she nodded her head

"Okay." She murmured, Deku sighed, rubbing her back, he would find something for them to do together later that week, he would show her how to make her own security system.

"Want to roast marshmallows on a bunsen burner?" he asked her softly

Yue nodded and smiled, Deku nodded in response, that he could do. He sighed Yue looked at her toes

"Katsumi roasts marshmallows with her breath." Yue said softly, Deku frowned

"When did she do that?"

"Yesterday."

"In the house?"

"No" it was a lie.

Deku frowned, he may need to tell Katsumi to be careful with her quirk. Toga had hung around this guy whose fire quirk really messed him up.

"Can Katsumi roast marshmallows too?"

"Yeah. if she's home from Akira's house."

"Your sister is at a friend's house?"

"Yeah."

"And they didn't invite you?" Deku was angry, surely Iida wouldn't let his child leave a child out of a sleep over simply because she didn't have a quirk

"They invited me, I just didn't wanna go."

Deku frowned, "Why not?"

She shrugged, "I just didn't."

Why didn't Deku know his four year old had gone to another person's house? Surely Ochaco had told him, he was just so caught up in work and the new baby.. He sighed.

"Marshmallows."

Deku laughed, nodding "Yeah. Marshmallows." He went up the stairs with his daughter on his hip and called out to his wife.

"Honey?"

"Yes?"

"Did you remember that Katsumi was at Akira's house?"

"I remembered shortly after you two went down." Ochaco murmured "Did I forget to tell you?"

Deku sighed "I don't know." he sighed

"My brain's been foggy since.. Well since I got pregnant with Himiko." Ochaco sighed

Deku nodded "it's fine. I just.." He looked down at Yue, he was worried that Yue's quirk not coming in was causing her to alienate herself from her peers. She was much too young for that. Ochaco nodded her head

"I uh.. I know. But I would rather talk to you about it another time." she murmured.

Deku nodded sadly, he knew that Yue probably didn't need to hear about how worried they were about her. He nodded, going and getting the marshmallows and sighing

"We're roasting marshmallows. Do you want to come with us?"

Ochaco nodded, "I'll just grab Himiko and come down."

Deku frowned, he really didn't know if the kids should be down in his lab, after looking around it and seeing all the weapons he had down there. It had been a pretty bad idea.

"I'll just bring some bunsen burners up." he sighed

Ochaco smiled at him and nodded, pecking his lips, "You're a great dad."

Deku frowned, but nodded, wondering if she really thought that. "Thanks. You're a great mom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...