the church of Purgatory (Over...

By Jaxread

Ainz Ooal Gown there was no one alive that feared the name of that guild, but before the game Yitrasil the gu... More

Bio
NPCs
Harem part 1
Harem part 2
Harem part 3
the church of Purgatory
A/N
chapter 1
Harem Update
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
A/N

Chapter 4

630 21 4
By Jaxread

(Y/N)'s POV

                                          Me, my brother, Gazef, and the others are in one of the village houses to observe theses intruders, Gazef then said "there they are" one of his men then said "it looks like they surrounded us in equal intervals" my brother then said "do you have some idea on who they are?" Gazef replied "only the Slane Theocracy can summon this many magic casters and there part of a special ops unit directly under the head priest, it must be one of the Six scriptures" I observed them and the fact that people of this world can use items from the game is concerning. My brother then said "are they the ones that attacked the village earlier?" Gazef replied "Theocracy soldiers no doubt, it looks like they dressed in imperial armor to throw us off" I then commented "this is why religious groups shouldn't have militarys, in history it's always punish the heretics" brother then asked "don't you run a religion?" I replied "not by choice " he then said to Gazef "as I thought, dose this village hold some significant value?" He replied "if you don't know why there attacking then I'm assuming there not after you which means one thing" I then said "they are after you" he nodded and said "lucky me, to think even the Slane Theocracy wants me dead". My brother is most likely thinking about the Arc angels and I thought "a military that can use magic users with ease plus can use items from the game, we need to send more spy's to that country" Gazef then said "sir Ainz, Lady (Y/N)" this got us out of our thoughts and he continued "I would like to hire you, name your price and I'll make shure you get it" brother replied "sorry but I have to decline" I then said "so will I" Gazef then said "very well, then please take care and thanks again this village owes you two gratitude as do I" he and my brother then shook hands then he put his other hand on his and said "I am great full which is why I hesitate to ask, I know this is a selfish request, please grant these people there protection one more time, I have nothing to offer you now but I beg you please " my brother stopped him from kneeling and he said "there's no need for you to go that fare Gazef, I understand we will be shure to protect the villagers, I would even put the name Ainz Ool Gown on the line" I then said "as leader of the church of purgatory I will protect the villagers with my own life" he replied "I have nothing to worry about instead I will focus on the task before me" .

                                            Brother then pulled out an item and said "here take this, I insist " Gazef then took it and said "your giving me a gift, I greatfully accepted" he then said thanks and I said "good luck" he then left. As we watch him and his men leave my brother said "when I first met the humans here I saw them as no more then insects as you do but the more I speak with them The fonder I grow like a child among helpless animals " I then said "I couldn't agree more" Albedo then asked "is that the reason you were willing to promise the honor of the great name to his request?" Kalawarna then added "and the entire church as well?" We replied "perhaps " the village chief then called out for us and said "lord Ainz, Lady (Y/N)!" He walked up to us and asked "those marauders are still out there why is the chief warrior leaving?" Brother answered "because he was there true target not the village" the chief then asked "then should we just stay here and wait for him to deal with those Briggins?" I replied "that will be unwise, once the chief warrior plans to distract there lines we will make our escape, he plans on being the decoy for us" he was reliefed and I said "for now gather everyone in a store house me and my brother will erect a barrier keeping you safe" he nodded and went to gather everyone. Once all the defense preparations are done I watch as Gazef fought off the angels and he's quite skilled I have to say, I was right next to Enri  and her sister and she was scared Enri then said "it's alright trust me" I patted the little girls head as I saw Gazef on his last legs and he still impressed me. I then saw the enemy commander was talking and he said "yes you will die and you only have your blasphemy tongue to blame for it. Face it Gazef there's nothing you can do to stop me, once we're threw with you we'll massacre the villagers. Cease your futile endeavors and just Lay down like a good dog, as an act of mercy I'll make shure your death is painless " this guy got some balls for saying that, Gazef then started laughing and the bad guy asked "is something amusing?" Gazef replied "yeah, you and your little army when the man and woman in the village comes for you it will be a massacre " I smiled after hearing this.

Right before they kill him brother activates the item and he said "looks like it's time for us to switch" I then added "we'll take it for here". Now we appeared in the Field that Gazef and his men were in, only all of his men and him are gone, how you may asked well the item is a one time use swapping item we basically swap places. The leader of that group then asked "and just who are you?" Brother replied "nice to meet you people of the Slane Theocracy my name is Ainz Ool Gown but please call me Ainz" I then said "I am his sister, my name is (Y/N) Ool Gown, leader, founder, and god of the church of purgatory but please call me (Y/N)" while the sun sets my brother then said "I got something of a relationship with those villagers " he replied "have you two come to beg for there lives or just your own" he replied "oh no, you miss understand" the wind blew giving us a nice dramatic effect and he continued "we overheard your conversation with the chief warrior, you really have a lot of balls don't you". That cought him off guard and he continued "we spared our precious time and energy saving thos people and you Braisingly declared your intent to massacre them, I can't imagine anything more offensive". The leader then said "your being rather brasin yourself for a mere magic caster, so what do you plan to do" I then said "offer your pitiful life's without resistance, do this and there will be no pain" my brother finished "however if you refuse I swear here and now you will die pitifully and in dispare for your imprudence" . The leader then commanded "have the angels attack theses fools!" Three angels charged at us, two stabbbed my brother while the third tried to stab me but I used my unseen hands to hold it in place. The leader thinking he won said "is that all you have I'd expected more from a bluff like that" my brother then held the two angels by there faces and said "did you not hear us, we said offer your pitiful lives without resistance, by the time we are threw with you you'll wish you'd had listen".

I then moved the struggling arc angel to the side and said "guess there bad at hearing, oh well" one of the magic casters said "it's a trick!" Another one said "it has to be!" Brother then explained "high teir physical Nullification, it's a passive skill that completely nullifies attacks from lower level weapons and monsters". He was surprised then my brother crushed them and he said "as expected, they really are the arc angle flames from Yggdrasil " I then said "good so I can do this" I then casted "Fallen". A black ord then appeared and it went inside the angel and it started to Chang colors, the spell I used only works on angel type monster and it makes them work for you as its opposite and the opposite of an arc angel flam is a Fallen angel flame. My brother then said "the fact that you can use magic and summon spells from Yggdrasil Intrigues me, I want to know why they exist here and how you'd could of learned them but for now I'll focus on killing you, it's my turn you wanted a massacre you'll get one" I smiled and said "I couldn't agree more brother " the commander then yelled "don't just stand there attack them hurry!!!" He ordered all the angels to attack and me and my brother then said "Albedo step back" she did and I said "you too Kalawarna" she nodded and flew back then me and my brother both casted "negative burst!" It wiped out all the angels that were going to attack us. That definitely shocked them, the commander then said "that's not possible " then each of the mages started casting more Yggdrasil magic, there spells didn't hurt us then my brother said "hmmm, it seemed they know more Yggdrasil spells then I thought, tell me where did you learn that magic?" I then said "answer and I might let you live" then two mages heads where cut off and the two responsibil for that are Albedo and Kalawarna. Brother then said "Albedo your well aware these pitiful low level spells won't harm us, there was no need to interfere " I then added "same goes to you too Kalawarna".

Albedo then said "I beg your pardon my masters, but if someone wishes to fight a supreme being such as you then they should at least best me or Kalawarna, these men are mere pebbles fighting a mountain" Kalawarna then added "as a church guardian and as the second floor guardian i couldn't sit by and watch my creator being messed with". We just laughed and my brother said "I'm afraid they wouldn't meet your requirements in ten life times" I then said "I didn't even fell it, there magic is so weak it wasn't a nuisance" she nodded then my brother said "now" I then said "you die" the commander then ordered the higher arc angel " principality of observation atttack!" It summoned its mace Nd started heading to us. Right before he struck us my brother blocked its attack and he said "my, my, I guess I should fight back" he then pointed at the principality and casted "Hell flame" a small ball of fire appeared on his finger and started moving to the angel and once it made contact the angel was engulfed in flames killing it. I then heard the commander say "that was one hit, that's impossible, there's no way a high level angel was destroyed using one spell!" One of his subordinates then said "captain Nigun sir what should we do now?!" He then thought of something and he pulled out a sealing crystal and he said "we'll summon the highest level angel!" That got us a little on edged, those crystals can seal any magic besides top tier spells, I don't know what's inside that crystal but it's best we play it safe, I then said "Kalawarna, Albedo, I believe your skills may be needed right now" Albedo twirled her axe in her hand and said "understood " Kalawarna summoned a long light spear and got into a battle stance and said "as you command". The commander then activated the crystal and said "behold, the shiny form of the highest of angels dominion authority!" A blinding light covered the battle field then when it died down a dominion authority appeared, they were all cheering and I covered my face with my hands and my brother said "wait, are you telling me that this is your strongest trump card?" The commander replied while I trembled "that's right I didn't think I had to call on it but you two proved worthy of it's divine greatness!" Brother then said "I'm at a complete lost for words" the commander then asked "regretting your folly?, I wouldn't blame you if you were" my brother then said "this is stupid " that shocked him. My brother then continued "I can't believe I put up my guard for this sort of child's play and sister you can stop holding in your laughter " I removed my hands to reveal a smile on my face while I laughed out loud for everyone to hear.

                                            The commander then said shocked "what was that?, you can't be serious?, no way your lieing!, man kind can't compete with its might all show you! Smite them with your define power!" It's mace then broke into several pieces and he continued " dominion authority his the holy product of seventh tier magic nothing can survive it, now now receive the gods judgment and repent!" It then smithed us my brother started to laugh and I joined him and he said "so this is how it feels to take damage, this is pain!" I then said "it's bing so long since I felt pain, it brings back a lot of memories " the fact that we survived had the commander shocked beyond belief, then Albedo then started trembling then she shouted in completely white hot rage(A/N: you know when someone get really heated up it turns from red to white?, that's how I rate her anger in this Sean) " YOU LOWER LIFE FORMS!!!!!" The air around her shifted and she definitely scared the commander further then she said "THATS MY LOVE, MY BELOVED LADY (Y/N) THE RULER OF MY HEART AND SOUL!, YOU CAUSED HER PAIN AND FOR THAT YOU'LL KNOW HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I The slowly turned my head to my brother with a look that says calm her down this is your mess so fix it, he got it then he put his hand on her shoulder and said "calm down Albedo" she then replied "b-but lord Ainz?!" He replied "it's fine besides form the surprising weakness of the angels everything is going according to what I have foreseen " he was about to do something but I put my staff in front of him and I said "I'll handle this brother " Kalawarna then asked worried "but my lady!, you shouldn't what if-" I interrupted her by saying "I'll be fine" she nodded and I motioned my new fallen arc angel to follow me I moved just a little bit closer to the angel and I pointed my staff at it and casted "greater drain life force!, greater life force!" A medium size purple ball came out and started draining the dominion authority's life force from it and brings it to me, a green flame appeared and I used the second spell to transfer that life force to my Fallen arc angel flame to upgrade it. The light went out around dominion of Authority because it's dead, once it fell to the ground it shattered and a green flame engulfed the Fallen arc angel and it grew in size and once the flame was put out my Fallen arc angel was upgraded to Fallen Authority.

                                             As it became night all of the mages started to feel fear and the commander said "not even the demons don't have this kind of power, just who in the world are you?" My brother replied "Ainz Ool Gown, in the past there was no one alive who did not fear this name" then the sound of shattering class echoed and I saw the sky crack then a flash and it was gone, the commander then asked "hey, what was that?" I answered " Reconnaissance magic, I believe your country saw you fail" my brother then said "my defense barrier blocked it but I doubt they saw that much" he then said "my country was watching me" I then said "they even send out Zesshi to watch you but jokes on them I killed her men and now she works for me" the commander was even more shocked and afraid now then my brother asked "when was this?" I replied "I'll tell you later". My brother sighed and said to the commander "if that's all you had then it's time to end this" the commander then begged "no!, No!, please wait I beg of you Sir Ainz and ma'am (Y/N), I mean Lord Ainz and Lady (Y/N) spare my life theses fools don't matter!, I can do anything you wish name it!, I'll do what ever it takes to Apeezy you!" Albedo then said "I think your confused, lord Ainz and Lady (Y/N) had no need sniffling lower life forms, humans like you should bow there heads and give thanks to them for ending there miserable lives". Kalawarna then said "be great full that your lives shall serve as my offering to the supreme " the commander then asked "what's that mean humans like me?" My brother then took off his mask and said "what was it you said to Gazef, just Lay down like a good dog, as an act of mercy I'll make shure your death is painless" then the battle friend turned into a one sided massacre.

After all that we decided to walk and I thought "now I wonder if I lived up to my name as the goddess of Purgatory?" Then I hear Albedo whispering "so cool, lord Ainz and Lady (Y/N) are badasses hehehe" I then heard Kalawarna whispered "my lady was so elegant and cool, no wonder she's perfect" Ainz turned around and asked "did you two say something?" We stopped and Albedo said "hm, nothing my lord but if I may ask why did you save that human soldier?, you even gave him that important relic" Kalawarna then said "I wondered that myself and more importantly you two could of just sent us in for place" Albedo then said "I am your shield there's no need for any of you to personally risk your lives like that" Kalawarna then added "and as a church Guardian it is my duty to protect you from anything that may harm you" Brother then said "I know your strength Albedo and Kalawarna and we trust your devotion whoever until we learn more about this world we must proceed with the upmost precaution believing the enemy is stronger then us keeps us safe " then I added "we don't know what lurks in the corners of the world, we may encounter someone that can best us so we play it safe until it's time" Albedo then said "I'd see, so you tested there power by using him as a pawn, your use of humans is truly impeccable my lord" Kalawarna then bowed and said " my apologize for not realizing sooner" I walked up to her and I held her chin gently and then I gave her a kiss on the cheek and I said "no, you have nothing to apologize about after all we can't know everything but we can learn everything " Kalawarna was both blushing and shocked and Albedo said "however I don't see how taking that last angels attack head on counted as caution " I then said "is that so" she turned to me and said "watching you feel pain was more then I could bare, I knew you would come out unscathed but still no woman wants there true love to get hurt" I walked up to Albedo and I used a Levantineion skill so I'm faced to face with her and I kiss her cheek and I said "we needed to properly gauge there power so I'm sorry we worried you" Albedo had the same look as Kalawarna then my brother said "alright let's head home".

Once back home we gathered everyone from both the tomb and the church to gather in the tombs throne room. My brother sat in his throne while I sat in a throne next to his and he said "everyone we want to apologize for leaving the tomb and Church on our own there will be time to fill you in on all that is happened however there is a more pressing matter I want to attend to" I then pointed my finger at my banner and my brother did the same at his and we both casted "greater break item" our banners went up in smoke surpriseing them and my brother continued "We have changed our names, from this day forward I shall be known as" he paused and stabbed his staff on the ground as he got up and said "Ainz Ool Gown, you shall call me Ainz" I then stood up and I said "and I shall be named by the name I was given at birth, my true name, (Y/N), my last name I picked, I am (Y/N) Ool Gown, you shall call me (Y/N)" my brother then said "if you have any objections stand and voice them" Albedo then said "we have heard your precious names my masters, and devote ourselves to it with unwaveringly loyalty, glory to lord Ainz Ool Gown and Lady (Y/N) Ool Gown" then everyone said that last part together "glory to lord Ainz Ool Gown and Lady (Y/N) Ool Gown, All Hail!" Shalltear then said "we give ourselves to you, utterly and without any hesitation " Aura and Mare then said at the same time"to the most powerful supreme beings" Demiurge then said "everyone in this world shall know of your greatness and fear your undying wrath" Cocytus then said "our king and queen who rule over all forever " then Typhon said "may they bring true justice to the world" Daphne went next "may they bring prosperity to the land" Sekhmet went next "Everyone will stop what they are doing once they learn of you" Minerva then said "no one shall never be sick or injured once they lay there eyes on them" and lastly Carmilla said "may all types of love flourish in your presents" then Albedo and Echidna said at the same time "glory to the Overlords, the supreme rulers of life and death" Brother banded his staff on the floor and said "this is an absolute order make the name Ainz Ool Gown an eternal Legend!" Everyone roared and cheered and like before I turned invisible while my brother left. Once calmed down Albedo then said "Demiurge please tell everyone about your conversation with with masters" he stood up and said "I was with Lord Ainz and Lady (Y/N) in the first night we arrived in this world and Lord Ainz told me this '' the stars glitter like jewels we where sent to this land to clam those jewels for my self and every treasure that shines beneath them '' then after a monument I heard him say ''the most enjoyable thing now might be taking over the world, yes, and as for Lady (Y/N) I'll let Kalawarna explain" she stood up and said "my lady said the same thing lord Ainz said but I doubt lord Demiurge noticed but when my lady saw the sky of this world for the first time she was moved to tears by its splender" at this moment I made myself known and I said "she's right the sky was the most beautiful one I'd ever seen. " I thought about this since that night and I'm not shure this is the demon in me but I will conquer this world for my brother. I then said to everyone "this is an absolute order, conquer every inch of this world, as our servants you must offer this world and spread our names across the ocean and threw the skys without fail!" Everyone cheered after I said this and I couldn't wait for it to begin.

(A/N: and this chapter is done, I'm sorry it came late the holiday rush pulled me back abit also don't forget to support me on Patreon, link is on my page and have a great day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.3K 17
As the Countdown of Yggdrasil's Termination starts ticking down. So does the life of a terminally ill girl, whose parents are members of Ainz Ooal G...
11.4K 410 62
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...
49.2K 809 23
YGGRASIL, a game that the entire world know is coming to its end after a long 12 years of beloved memories but one of the Original Guilds had stayed...
23K 439 13
Y/n L/n is the leader of the world's most powerful Guild in the Online game Yggdrasil and ruled as A Fair and Kind Leader who was Strong enough to ev...