𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎

Da -MoneyChaser

typical highschool love story Altro

𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†
π“π–πŽ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
make some noise yall wtf
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

π’πˆπ—

13.3K 681 257
Da -MoneyChaser

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱𝗧𝗛

            𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 walked out the nurse and into the hall that was full of people after the bell rang. She spent more than half of her 4th hour in the nurse. Nothing was really wrong with her, she just wanted to lay down and talk to her favorite nurse. She also wanted to skip lunch since Kema wasn't at school today, she wasn't looking forward to seeing anyone else.

She walked past the lockers where everyone was so she could find a quiet place to wait for her mom to pick her up. "Anija!" She heard making her turn around. She squinted her eyes while looking around and didn't see who was calling her so she turned back around.

Before she could walk too far, she felt an arm around her shoulder, instantly making her look up with a mug but it softened just a bit when she realized it was Jahmeer. "What you walking around looking all sad and lonely for? Where yo friend?" He began to walk wherever she was walking.

"She's not here," She replied while moving his arm from around her, letting it fall to his side.

"Mm.. ian see you in class today," He mentioned.

"Was in the nurse."

"What's wrong witchu?" He asked.

"Nothing.. just tired," She shrugged. It was one of those days where she woke up with a heavy heart, a lot on her mind and heart. It brought her mood down drastically.

Jahmeer eyed her suspiciously, obviously not believing her but he didn't want to push his limits, she already seemed annoyed by him. "You look pretty," He complimented.

"Thank you," She finally glanced up at him with a small smile. "You wanna take my pictures?"

"Yeah, fasho," He instantly nodded.

"Cmon let's go to my taking pictures spot," She grabbed his wrist and pulled him along, leading the way to a quieter hallway. "Stand right here," She told him once they reached before taking her purse off, placing it on the floor next to him.

She pulled her phone out about to hand it to him but saw that he already had his out, on the camera app. "Aye I got the newest phone out, my camera A1," He said and she laughed.

"And mines isn't?" She tilted her head.

"Let's see the difference," He grabbed her phone.

"Don't snatch it."

"My bad. Back up," He said, shooing her off. She did as told and posed a few times as he took it on both phones before walking back up to him to see the difference.

Once she realized his was indeed better, she twisted her lips. "Exactly, now back up," He chuckled, putting her phone in his pocket for the time being as he began to take her pictures.

"Put the camera down some witcho tall ass," She told him.

"Girl I got this," He did as told, snapping multiple pictures at once as she posed. He began hyping her up between each pose and she bursted out laughing.

"Can you stop!? Making me forget how to pose," She playfully rolled her eyes, walking back up to him.

"How?"

"Cause.." She trailed off, not wanting to admit that he sometimes made her nervous. She looked up into his eye seeing he was already staring at her. They were in a gaze for a minute until she cleared her throat and looked back down at the phone. "How many you take?" She asked.

Smirking, Jahmeer handed her the phone so she could look at the pictures. He knew exactly what he was doing to her. "Yeah these are cute. Can you send them to me?"

"Ight. Gon head and put yo number in there," He replied making her laugh.

Shaking her head, she selected all of the photos and typed in her number to send it to herself. She figured they were close enough now for him to get her number. She doubted he would use it much anyway. She handed it back to him before picking up her bag.

"Thanks," She said. "Where's my phone?"

"Aw shit. Almost forgot," He quickly dug in his pocket for her phone and handed it back to her.

As soon as it touched her hand, her mom began calling her, letting her know that she was probably outside. "I'm finna go. Thanks again for taking my pictures, you can delete them out your phone since I got them now."

"Aight. See you later," He nodded at her.

"Byeee," She smiled, sending him a wave as she walked off.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮

..

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗷𝗮𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟭𝟵,𝟳𝟯𝟭 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮 𝟣/𝟣 🩶

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟦𝟫𝟫 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

Pinned 📌
𝗷𝗮𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 💯
𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗮𝟮𝘅  😍😍😍

"Mommy, I'm tired of school," Anija plopped down on the bed next to her mother, sighing loudly.

She had just finished all of her homework. It was going onto 5 in the afternoon and usually she would be getting ready for cheer practice but it was canceled. She was low-key glad because she was now planning on taking a long nap.

"Why's that?" Adrianna glanced at her daughter as she scrolled through Facebook on her phone.

"Ion know. I'm just lazy and it's sometimes draining. School, college, cheer, work. It's a lot," She shrugged.

"Well quit your job," Her mom suggested. "You don't need it anyway. You're only 16, Anija."

"I'm not doing that," Anija instantly shook her head. "Mom is that the only thing you heard? My job isn't the problem, school is!"

"So what you wanna do? Drop out?" Her mom finally looked at her with a mug. "Cause ion raise dropouts, all my kids graduated baby."

"Damn near didn't," She rolled her eyes before hissing after her mom popped her leg.

"Watch your mouth."

"Damn isn't even a bad wo— stop hitting me crazy woman!" She yelled after she got popped again.

"Girl shut up," Her mom waved her off.

Rolling her eyes again, Anija grabbed her phone out of her bra and went to her Instagram. "You like my pictures?" She shoved it in her mom's face, showing her the pictures she posted earlier.

Adrianna squinted her eyes, looking over the picture for a minute before nodding. "Real cute. You get it from yo mama."

"Thanks," Anija blushed before looking back into her phone.

This was what most of Anija's days consisted of if she wasn't at school, practice, a game, or work. Spending time at home bothering her mom was one of her favorite things to do. Especially because they only had each other. She was the youngest child, all 3 of her siblings were grown and out of her mom's house.

She personally felt like her and her mom grew closer after her dad passed and she honestly loved it. They were both going through it heavily, Anija lost a father and best-friend while Adrianna lost a soulmate. With Anija doing online, Adrianna took some time off from work just because she didn't want her to feel alone.

Anija eyed her mom with a smirk after thinking of a way to annoy her... "Oh my gosh! Mom!"

"What," Adrianna replied dryly.

"Noooo oh my goshhh momm," She dragged, her mother finally became alert and looked at her. "Beyoncé dead at—"

"ANIJA!" She instantly snatched the phone from her hand and Anija bursted out laughing. "You fucking annoying ass lil girl," She threw the phone back at her after noticing she was joking as Anija held her stomach laughing loudly like it was the funniest thing on earth.

Her mom hardly ever cursed around her so she knew she was pissed. Beyoncé was her favorite artist.

"Get out with allat. I was at peace before you came," Adrianna rolled her eyes.

Still laughing, Anija grabbed her phone and slowly hopped out of her mom's bed. "Love youuu," She said before walking out, closing the door behind her. She walked into her room down the hall and instantly turned her LED lights on red, ready to take a nap.

Connecting her phone on her charger, she laid on her side and went to scroll on Tiktok until she could fall asleep. Suddenly, her phone started ringing loudly making her instantly hang up without even looking at the number. "Why the fuck is my phone on ringing tone," She mumbled.

She went to the number to see who it was but it was an unsaved number. She went to the messages to see if it was who she thought it was and it was. She went back to her call log and pressed the number to call back, not even realizing it was a FaceTime call.

Jahmeer answered on the 3rd ring, the video call connected and it showed him setting his phone up. "Yoooo," He smiled after it was set up, plopping down on his bed.

"Why are you calling me?" Anija said, putting on an act.

Jahmeer scrunched his face up before grabbing his phone and hanging up. Anija's jaw dropped open. "I know you fucking lying," She mumbled while calling him back.

The phone rang a few good times before he finally answered. "Aw okay. Stop acting like youn wanna talk to a nigga," He said, grabbing his controller so he could play the game.

"Boy I was just asking.. you kinda called unexpectedly," She rolled her eyes.

"I just got from practice and you crossed my mind so I decided to call. You seemed a lil sad earlier, wassup with that?" He said making her smile a little. He always showed concern for her and she couldn't lie and say she didn't love it.

"Don't lie either," He added.

She sighed dramatically before speaking, "It was just one of those days where I woke up not in the best mood. Kema not being at school kinda made it worse cause she usually brings my mood up."

"Oh aight, I feel you. Everyone has their days. You feel better now though?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm better. Thanks for asking."

"Fasho. What you eat today?"

"Hmm.." She trailed off. "Oh, my mom got me pizza earlier."

"You had to think about that?" He chuckled.

"I swear I got short term memory," She laughed along. She watched him closely as he took his attention off her and looked at his TV, looking extra focused while playing with the keys on his controller. She didn't have her whole face in the camera so she guessed he didn't even notice she was just admiring him.

"You staring at me?" He suddenly said.

"No..?" She acted confused and he chuckled. "What you playing?"

"Finna play 2k. Why? You got a game?" He asked.

"I actually do," She replied. Her brother left his PS4 when he was moving out and everything else he used to play with it. Anija used to play on it until she got overly busy and had no time for it.

"For real? Play with me," He said.

"If I play witchu we gotta play GTA. I don't know how to play 2k," She told him making him suck his teeth.

"Is that all girls play? I swear that's the only thing my sisters be tryna play. I can teach you," He said and she groaned. "Cmon Anija, don't be a lame GTA nerd."

"Bro shut up," She laughed before huffing lowly, sitting up in her bed. "Fine I'll play. Let me get it first."

Anija placed her phone face down on her bed before hopping off and bending over to grab the game from under her bed. She didn't even plan to but for the rest of the evening she found herself playing the game with little ole Jahmeer and she couldn't even be mad at herself for it because she enjoyed it...

______________________
thoughts?? don't we just love these soon to be love birds🥹

when he got a phone number>>>

while writing this I realized I talked to a couple niggas with no phone number.. just an iCloud or gmail and that is so low of me LMAO

they all ain't shit either 😂😂😂💔💔😂😂

k bye love yaaa 💞💞💞

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

16.2K 581 19
α₯«α­‘ ↳ ❝ [π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’•π’†π’π’ƒπ’šπ’‚π’•π’‰π’†π’‚] Β‘! ❞
35.3K 841 27
An average high school love story.
139K 4.2K 36
' 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π“π‡π‘πŽπ”π†π‡ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐀 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ π“π‡πˆππ†'
327K 10.1K 82
"...π’Š 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’“π’†π’‚π’…π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒍...