Unveiling Hearts ~ Manan ff

By Risou7

In a world of arranged unions, Nandini's life takes a dramatic twist when she steps into the role of a 'repla... More

Character sketch
Friends and Family
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 18( part 2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

1.6K 92 8
By Risou7

The day of the reception unfolded with a mix of excitement and uncertainty for Nandini. As the replaced bride, she found herself thrust into a celebration she hadn't anticipated. Determined to savor every moment, knowing this experience was a one-time affair, she embraced the festivities with a newfound enthusiasm.

Her attire for the night was a beautiful lehenga, a gift from her new family. The fabric draped elegantly, showcasing a blend of tradition and contemporary finesse. The vibrant colors and intricate embroidery added to its allure, transforming Nandini into a vision of grace.

As Nandini prepared to leave for the venue, Mrs. Maya, understanding the significance of the moment, had arranged for a skilled makeup artist and hairstylist. Their expertise added a final touch, enhancing Nandini's features without overshadowing her natural charm.

Mrs. Maya, Manik's mother, entered the room, carrying a small box that held a family heirloom – a delicate necklace with a story woven through generations.

Mrs. Maya: (smiling warmly) "Oh, my dear Nandini! How beautiful you look today!"

Nandini: (thanking her warmly) "Thank you, Ma."

Mrs. Maya: "This necklace, given to me by my mother-in-law on my wedding day, carries a story that spans generations. Today, I'm delighted to pass it on to you."

Nandini: "Ma, I can't. It seems too precious, too much worth."

Mrs. Maya: (gently) "Nandini, sometimes, traditions add a unique charm to the present. This necklace is a symbol of our love and legacy. Trust me, it will complement your beauty."

Nandini: (smiling) "Alright, Ma. If it means so much to you, I'll wear it."

Mrs. Maya: (placing the necklace around Nandini's neck) "You look stunning, my dear. This necklace has witnessed generations of love, and now it becomes a part of your story."

Then, with a warm pat on Nandini's shoulder, Mrs. Maya left, leaving Nandini to give herself a final look and gather her belongings before leaving .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 12.6K 27
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
2.4K 219 1
[Summary: Met with an accident, Nandini loses her recent memories and gets to know that Manik who is a handsome hunk is her husband. So, she decides...
71.7K 5K 5
~Two Shots on MaNan~ The story contains majority of Hindi and Urdu dialogues. Submit the queries in comment box! Peep in you will enjoy.. *Parth Sam...
104K 8.6K 17
An arranged marriage tale with a mix of family drama and siblings bond.