šƒšˆš€šŒšŽššƒ not edited

By DIVINXE

"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphi... More

š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘š’/š“š‘šŽšš„š’
š‡š€šˆš‘š’š“š˜š‹š„S
ššŽšƒš˜š“š˜šš„š’
šŽšš„: Rekindling
š“š–šŽ: Harassment
š“š‡š‘š„š„: together
š…šŽš”š‘: Tears
š…šˆš•š„: Punish
š’šˆš—: pleasure
š’š„š•š„š: family
š„šˆš†š‡š“: Mothering
ššˆšš„: threats
š“š„š: Creepy
š“š–š„š‹š•š„: babies
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š: Information
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š: Scared
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š: Mad
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š: agony
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š: almost
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š: soon
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š: Over
š“š–š„šš“š˜: Finale
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž VALENTINES DAY BONUS
ššŽšš”š’: stressed

š„š‹š„š•š„š: found

125 4 0
By DIVINXE

Sorry that the kidnapping scene isn't long I'll definitely fix it when I edit it.

Also I hope yall aren't confused about time but Diamond is about 13 weeks pregnant.

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 is all i feel right now. I would try and come up with a plan, but I'm not alone it's one other girl. Amara Diya Ramirez, she said that was her name. She's a eighteen year old orphan. She's been here for a while. I just hope we can both get out of here together.

I don't know how long it's been. I'm just hoping that Marci will come soon. "I see you're awake, how about we give a call to your lovely boyfriend and daughter, would you like that?" I shake my head, they taped my mouth shut a couple minutes ago.

"Do you know why you're here?" I shake my head. "Well your little boyfriend got into some trouble with a couple of us, One of them is your ex husband. He wants to be with you again. All you have to do is be with him again." I shake my head again.

"Well then I guess you and Marciano are in for a world of pain."
____________________________________

"It's good to see you again, Diamond." Mark stands in front of me. "You've gained weight. It was so much easier to control you when you were weak and young." Mark was evil. Part of my Eating disorder was caused by him. "Now I'm going to go and I'll be back later, until then enjoy your chat with your Boyfriend."

"we're already calling." The man from earlier says.

He places the phone on the table and waits for Marci to answer when the ringing is heard in the other room the door is busted open. Shots start flying and Amara starts screaming, I close my eyes tightly when tears start streaming down my face. Finally the shots stop and my cheeks are cupped by someone and I open my eyes to find Marci wiping my tears. He wraps his arms around me and continue crying, wetting his shirt in the process. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't there. I should've gotten to you faster."

"You couldn't have known. You don't have to apologize." He looks over to Amara. His brother looks over to her too. "Can she come with us?" He nods. His brother walks closer to her and she scoots away from him. His eyes soften.

"Please just come with me. I won't hurt you." He starts talking to her and it takes a while before she gets up and starts walking with Her to get up.

"Will she be staying with him?"

"Maybe, but she needs to start trusting us first, so we'll go slow." I nod. He unties me and grabs my hand to lifts me up.
____________________________________

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 is asleep on my chest now. I decided to move her into my family's house, I'm only staying for a week, then leaving.

Out of nowhere I hear a moan, maybe I'm going crazy. Then another moan, I'm not crazy. Then more and more, but they're overlapping each other. I walk out of my room and see my mom. When she notices me she immediately stands in front of the woman. "Hi, sweetie, I didn't know you were here." I just stare at her and the woman.

"Marciano, look, it's best if you don't tell your father about this." I just nod.

"Night, mom."

"Goodnight."

I walk back into the room and get back under the covers. "Where did you go?" Her voice is so soft and I almost didn't hear her.

"Just to get some water."

"Marci, you're leaving me soon, so I need to ask you something." Alright, all of her questions are ones I don't have issues answering, but she seems to think that I will.

"What is it?"

"I want you to..record me, just because I want to have something while you're away."oh. I thought she was gonna ask for a mold of my dick.

"Okay, we can do that."

"Now?" I guess.

"Sure." It won't take much for her to get me completely hard because she was rubbing her ass against me. "Grab your phone." I'm not using mine. They're aiming for me not Diamond, the only one who wants to harm her is her ex husband, while as they all want harm me. I don't want our sex tape to leak.

She place her phone on dresser across from the bed and hits the record button before coming back to bed and climbing onto my lap. Her lips are pressed against mine. She rubs against me and as she does so I'm sure that she can feel how hard I am.

I use my index finger and slide it into her shorts feeling her through the thin cloth that covered her pussy. She's wet, but not wet enough, I don't want this to hurt. "Just put it in."

"You're not wet enough yet."

"Please, just do it." Alright. I pick her up by her waist and place her down next to me so I can take my clothes off. Once I'm fully naked and she is too, she crawls back into my lap, and lifts herself before sliding down onto my cock. Her mouth gaps open and she gasps. She's still not completely used to my size. I place my hands on her hips and wait for her to tell me when to start. I look at her eyes and she nods, giving me permission silently.

I hope these walls are soundproof or we'll wake everyone here up.

I lift her hips and slam her down causing our bodies to slam together and Diamond to moan. I continue lifting her and slamming her back down, causing tears to form in her eyes.praises fall from my lips 'you're doing so well.' Or 'that's my good girl.' She closes her eyes "No, keep your eyes on me." She whines but opens them reluctantly.

She clenches and unclenches around me. Closing her shut in a attempt to hold her orgasm. "Diamond, i wont tell you again to keep your eyes on me, do you want a punishment?" She shakes her head and opens them. As I continue pounding into her her eyes almost close.

"Are you close yet?" She doesn't want to cum without me and I find that adorable. I should tell her the truth, but I want to see her face as she struggles.

"Hold it." I wrap my hand around her neck and she moans out. "That's the reaction I was expecting, you like to be fucked like a good little whore don't you? To be fucked senseless?" She continues moaning and my hand tightens around her neck. "I asked you a fucking question, didn't I?" I rub her clit with my thumb and that doesn't help her hold back.

"Fuck! Yes, yes." I got the answer I wanted. I slow down causing her to whine out, thinking I'm going to stop. "Please, please don't stop, I need..I want to-" I catch her off guard when I speed up and she starts moaning louder and louder.

"Don't ask I want this to be different." She's waste no time covering my cock in her cum and I waste no time painting her insides white.

"I love you." She says after she cleans up.

"I love you so fucking much, Sapphire."
____________________________________

Me and Diamond walk downstairs together and see my mother, Marji, and Marcelle are making breakfast. My mom looks up at me "I'm sorry about last night, Honey." I nod. How do you look at your mom the same way after seeing her finger someone?

Moon comes downstairs and i immediately can tell that she's uncomfortable and so can Diamond. Being with my family makes her feel uncomfortable, like she doesn't belong here with us.

"Good morning, Diamond." My mom then starts speaking to Diamond.

"Good morning."

"How'd you guys sleep? I imagine good with all that noise." Diamond's cheeks flush red which is barely noticeable on her skin but I can see it.

"You guys heard us?" They all nod. It's not the first time they've heard me fucking someone they aren't even fazed. "Oh my gosh that's so embarrassing."

"You were pretty loud, you ever thought about singing?" Diamond shakes her head.

"Well you should get into it your vocal cords are definitely strong." She hides her face in her palms.
"Don't be embarrassed, you didn't do anything wrong, these walls are thin."

Martino comes down the stairs with Amara and she sits next to Moon. They start talking amongst themselves. "How's Amara adjusting?"

"Good, but she won't let me touch her." Martino doesn't live here, he lives a couple hours away. He just bought Amara a phone and she doesn't really use much. She called her mom and told her that she was fine. But she decided to stay with us so we could send her back to high school and back sure she goes to college. She wants to go to medical school.

"That's okay, it's only been a day, it's good that she's even talking to us, even if it's just a little. She'll get used to you and you two might become friends and maybe a little more than that." My mom's always teasing us about dating. She teases Marcelle too, but Marcelle doesn't really tell us when she's dating.

"Are you guys close to finding those men yet?"

"No, we only know about Mark and he probably won't tell us anything."

"He won't tell you anything." Diamond chimes in.

"What kind of ideas do you have, Dolcezza?"

"Well, he definitely won't tell you guys anything, but he might tell me. We were together for years and his attraction to me still stands strong, it wouldn't be hard for me to get him to start talking." That's too risky.

"No. You're not doing that."

"Marci, please. I just want to get this over with." She starts pleading. "I'll be safe, I would have a weapon with me and wear body cams, I'd be safe." Well if I'm watching then I can help if something happens. I just want her safe. I don't have much time to think about this. She's 13 weeks pregnant, so she'll showing soon.

"Okay, you can do it. But I want you to have a gun and a knife strapped to your thigh, a body cam and a drug that will knock him out immediate-" I'm interrupted when the doorbell rings.

"Go answer the door." I nod and get up, walking to the door and opening it.

When I open it I'm shocked to see who's at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 45 21
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
1M 24K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...
469K 22.9K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
5.3K 242 34
š’š¢š¦šØš§šž š„šš¢š¬šØš§ was raised from the ground up knowing nothing but comparison and perfection. She compared herself to her successful parent...