The Stalker's Game (heesun)

By Soulfullscribe

The mistake Sunoo made that night by unknowingly saved a serial killer. The serial killer who turned out to... More

INTRO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 15

633 23 6
By Soulfullscribe

The sound of Sunoo's bones cracking filled the silence room, Sunoo screamed and his vision got more blurry because of his tears. Heeseung smiled as he finally broke his left ankle, and now it was the right ankle left.

Bang!

Heeseung's baseball bat hit his ankle more harder and they both could hear the sound of Sunoo's bones cracking, and Sunoo let out another loud scream, but this time it was hoarse and died away quickly. He was nearly passed out by the time it was done.

"There you go," Heeseung dropped the baseball bat at the floor and kneel down, he cupped Sunoo's face with the biggest lovesick eyes.

Sunoo stared at him with emptiness in his eyes, he could see Heeseung's disturbing expression displayed at his face and how his lips slowly turned into a sick smile. And then darkness

Every breath you take

And every move you make

Every bond you break

Every step you take

I'll be watching you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.3K 40
Jungwon was always a shy boy and never really had any friends, and then when his parents decide to move to a small town his life gets even harder as...
4.3K 206 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
141K 7K 71
Sunoo, a boy who gets bullied not only in school,even by his stepbrother Sunghoon who hates him like hell,gets protected by a Mafia Gang....but with...
258K 13.3K 34
Their boyfriends were the dangerous Mafia in Korea English isn't my first language, so hope you understand my mistakes in grammars and spellings😱 ⚠b...