NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 61

469 13 1
By alicat252

It's been two weeks since Luka and I's engagement party , Luka got back from Russia last night . The issue with the gangs has been resolved . By resolved i mean those gangs no longer exist. Today Javi and I have a meeting with the HellFire Souls MC to discuss an alliance.

I had been wanting to terminate the current deal I have with another organization who supplies our ghost guns . The current organization we use always has issues. Whether the shipment is late , missing a few guns or the people delivering cause issues with my men .

After the situation a few weeks ago with the HellFire Souls I've had my hackers do a deep dive into them and everything my hackers found I had liked . The HellFire Souls specialize in the sale of ghost guns and killing pedophiles and abusers painfully . There also known for protecting women and children.

It will also be good to have resources over on Long Island . I have a small warehouse over there and if there was ever an issue it would be nice to be able to call on the Souls to help out my men when I can't get backup to  them fast enough .

Lu and I are currently eating breakfast downstairs with my brothers and oldie . While Luka was gone I had breakfast with oldie each day which made him happy . But I have noticed oldies been much happier as of late . I'm suspicious.

A few minutes later oldie interrupts the conversation nervously. " uhm....I..need all of you here for dinner bring your significant others also ." Oooh I get it , I don't think my brothers do though cause they're all looking at oldie with a mix of concern confusion and fear.

" are you ok dad " Lorenzo asks him on the verge of tears . Good these fuckers are so dramatic. I'm trying so hard not to laugh . " I'm fine it's .... Uhm.... Happy news " " what happy news " Alessandro asks with a blank face .

" I want you all to meet someone " oldie says confidently leaving the rest of the table confused .
" I have been seeing someone the past few weeks , she makes me very happy . I even believe I'm falling in love with her ." The table is speechless.

I really should just become a match maker at this point cause without me all these fuckers would be so lonely. " you have a girlfriend " Alessio asks confused at the idea of our father having a girlfriend. I mean he is really old so that's definitely weird .

" I do . Her and her family are coming for dinner it is the first time I'll be meeting her kids and she will meet all of you as well . " " what ? are we getting step siblings?" Romeo asks with a head tilt resembling a puppy " you're all adults I think you'll be fine " oldie says before getting up from the table and leaving . I just laugh at the look on my brothers faces before getting up and leaving the table .

We just made it into the city about a mile from my restaurant where Javi and I will be meeting the president and vice president of the HellFire Souls. During the drive I told Javi all about breakfast this morning.

" so you hooked your mama and your father up ."
" essentially yes" Javi just rolled his eyes at me . Javi's been struggling this week , later this week will be his baby sisters birthday . Javi and Marianna were attached at the hip when we were kids . Until she was killed during the massacre, Marianna was only four years old .

I'll never forget the sound that left Javi's body when he saw Marianna laying dead on the floor of her bedroom that morning we returned from Los Angeles. Javi lost ever member of his immediate family . His five brothers and two sisters . Along with his mother and father.

Javi can talk about any member of our family who died in the massacre, but refuses to mention or hear Marianna's name . I wish I could help him but I cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

A few minutes later we pulled up to one of my restaurants that's a favorite of mine. Inside we met Venom and Bullet who were already sitting in the private dining room waiting for us .

After ordering food I see that venom noticed my engagement ring. " so you're engaged?" " yep " bullet is next to ask more questions on the topic " he in the business?" " yes he is , my fiancé is Luka Petrova the Russian Mafia Don" "Damn didn't expect that " bullet responds.

" why ?" " I just didn't think two dons would get married like that ." Bullet clarifies his statement " it's not unheard of but definitely not common." After all talk on my engagement ended we got down to business discussing an alliance.

A couple hours later I leave the meeting with a new alliance and probably some new friends . Surprisingly I got along great with venom and bullet once the business talk was over . Venom and I also have a lot in common.

Venom had to take over the position of President way earlier than anyone imagined . His father was killed some years ago leaving Venom to pick up the pieces and run the club . He's done well for himself and the club including expanding into the legal side of business .

After leaving the restaurant I head over to my legal business office , I have a boring meeting with the heads of department. Javi left in another car to head to the base to discuss the new weapons deal with our capo in charge of weaponry.

A very boring day of legal business later I'm back at the estate getting ready for tonight's dinner . I invited Javi , Camille and Diego but Javi and Camille already had plans with her parents . Diego is coming with Azul though so that will be fun.

Luka and I finished getting ready a little bit ago and are hanging out in the living room by the front door . Oldie is running around anxiously , he even tied everyone's ties . When I say everyone I mean everyone I had to hold Luka's hand so hard to stop him from lashing out at oldie .

The doorbell rings a few minutes later and oldie runs to it . I think that's the first time I've seen the old man run . Trust me it looks weird when he does it . After about five minutes I figured out Evie was introducing her kids to oldie in private before meeting us .

Oldie walks back into the from with his arm around Evie's waist. " so everyone this is Evita Delgado or as most call her Evie , Evie sweetie these are my children . My oldest Alessandro his wife Selena and my granddaughter Novella" . It's funny to see oldie introduce Selena to her own aunt . I mean I probably should have told him, whoops .

" mi amor , i know Selena and nova quite well . Selena is my niece and goddaughter." The look on his face is priceless. My brothers except for Alessandro are confused. " umm.. ok my next son is Lorenzo and his fiancé Andreas " again Andreas knows Evie quite well but the two are just pretending not to for oldies sake .

      " it's very nice to meet you Evie " Lorenzo say politely " next up is Tommaso and his girlfriend Gisela ." Tommaso nods in greeting at Evie " next are my first set of twins Rocco and his girlfriend Katya then Romeo and Jayde " " it's nice to meet you " Romeo says nicely and Rocco like Tommaso nods in greeting.

" and my last set of twins my bambini , Alessio his girlfriend Agnessa and Noella and her fiancé Luka " Alessio walks up to her and shakes her hand awkwardly I try so hard to hold in my laugh . I walk up next " hi mama " I say while hugging Evie " hi Mija you look Bonita " when I turn around my brothers are even more confused . I turn to my brothers then start explaining.

" I introduced them , Evie is the head of department for therapy in my mafia and has been my main mother figure in life ." They all nod and look at Evie in a new light . My brothers always have respect for the people who were there for me when they couldn't be .

" we'll It's so nice to meet you all after hearing about you from Noa and Ricky " " Ricky ?" I ask absolutely shocked " yes Mija the man you call "oldie " I call him Ricky got a problem with it " " no definitively not a problem" I definitively don't want her to bring out the wooden soon .

" we'll as I was saying , these are my children
My oldest Azul and his boyfriend Diego who I think you all know quite well " everyone laughs at that before greeting Azul . " and my second Mijo Ariel , and these are my twins Alaïa and Angel ".

After the introductions were over we headed into the dining room . Oldie and Evie at the head of the table as I was walking towards my usual seat oldie interrupted me . " Noa come sit next to me on the other side of Angel " I made eye contact with Ariel Azul and Evie to quickly defuse the awkward situation I say " I'm gonna sit next to Luka in my usual seat I'm sure Alaïa would be more comfortable next to her twin ."

Alaia quickly realizes I'm trying to not make Angel uncomfortable with my presence and agrees . I can tell that definitely didn't come off as clean as I tried to make it appear . My brothers and oldie are definitely going to ask questions later .

Ariel is seated on the other side of me and the two of us were catching up most of the dinner . My brothers quickly became comfortable with Evie and her kids . I think it's just weird for them to see oldie with a woman when , for the last fourteen years oldie spent them alone .

After dinner ended we all hung out in the living room getting to know each other more . Eventually Evie called it a night cause the twins have school in the morning Diego decided to stay over tonight because Azul had business at the warehouse and he wants to hangout with my brothers . I escaped upstairs to my apartment with Luka by my side to hopeful escape any questions .

Ricardo Moretti POV

Tonight went well , my boys and I are all still in the living room with Diego . I noticed Luka and Noella sneak up stairs after saying goodbye to Evie . When I mentioned Noella siting next to Angel I could feel the weird tension between Evie her kids and Noella .

I want to know what that was about and so do my boys. Since Diego's here I'll ask him. Sometimes it's easier for Noella if her friends tell us things , she finds these conversations quite awkward .

" Diego , what was that with everyone at the beginning of dinner ?" My sons all nod in agreement of my question. " umm.....I'm assuming you know about Juan?" I nod then tell my sons about Evie's late husband and the details surrounding his death . My sons look on shocked.

" we'll Evie and her kids never blamed Noella for what happened except for Angel . Noa and Angel were very close she was his big sister and then she was the person who was responsible for his fathers death . I'm not saying he was right because he wasn't . But he was a young kid full of hurt and no one to express those feelings too Noa had killed the guy who shot Juan . "

" why didn't anyone say anything to him or Noella say something to him " Alessandro asks I fear I already know the answer. " everyone did but no one could get through to him , and Noella refused simply because in her words "he's right" Noella has blamed herself ever since. It's the one thing she can't let go of . We all tried to convince her , even Evie and her kids obviously not Angel have tried.

In the past few years it's calmed down a bit he's no longer volatile towards her it's more just like he ignores her presence and Noella respects that . "
I can't believe she has carried this guilt around all this time i need to find away to help her let this go .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...