friends (rick riley and scott...

By -punisher

❝ friends don't love me like you. ❞ ━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━ stand alone the mighty ducks: d3 scooter x oc x rick (pol... More

friends
before you start
epigraph
soundtrack
graphics
prologue
chapter index
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter sixteen

945 47 34
By -punisher

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

chapter sixteen: an indentation in the shape of you

a/n:

nobody even look at me rn.

tw(s) — smut. like, straight into it. oral (fem receiving). vaginal sex. aftercare.

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

The boys don't leave Gwen alone for very long. Whatever job that they were tasked with doing gets done swiftly (and, surely, incorrectly) and they're there before she knows it, each of them looking more out of breath than the last, both standing in the doorway and watching as she stops pacing the length of the room to turn to them.

Rick is on her again within a second.

Everything about his body is hot—— his mouth, his chest, his wandering hands—— and she gets woozy from the assault on her senses. So woozy that she doesn't hear Scott locking the door, nor feel him nudging the two of them along until the backs of her knees met bed and she was suddenly sitting, staring up at the two of them with slightly swollen lips and a nervous fluttering inside her.

"I've wanted to do that for forever," Rick says a few seconds later, grinning crookedly as he breaks the silence.

"Me too." Gwen admits, smiling in return.

But, then, the smile wilts at the corners. She isn't sure what to do next.

Scott sits beside her on the bed and puts a hand on her knee, rubbing comforting circles with his thumb. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You know that, right?" His eyes were so sincere that it was almost nauseating.

"Yes." She squeezes his hand. "I want to do this."

He nods, but he still looks too worried about her to get into it, so Gwen kisses him, much deeper than she did the last time. In her periphery, as the kiss led to her inching closer and his hand creeping up her thigh, Rick pulled his shirt over his head.

"Holy shit," She says, breathless as Scott's lips drifted away from her lips and across her jaw, "that's just... unfair..."

Gwen has seen both of them shirtless before, of course, but there's something different about it now. She eyes the length of his body—— staring at the muscle definition brought on by years of work, and the trail of wispy hair that leads down into his pants.

"Wait 'till he's naked." Scott mumbles against her skin, biting down, slightly, on a spot in the crook of her neck to make her gasp.

Her gasp fades into a laugh and she smacks him on the chest as she lets him coax her to lay back on what she now presumes is his bed; she runs her fingers through his hair as he continues his assault on her throat, looking around the bicep Scott's propped up on to watch Rick, now in his briefs, rifle through a bedside table.

Once he's satisfied with the state of her skin, he sits back on his knees between her legs and tugs at her shirt. Gwen helps him take it off her and then sits on her elbows, watching through her eyelashes as he takes his shirt off, too.

"Are you alright with this?" He asks, pointer finger tracing along the edge of her pants.

"Yeah. Go ahead." She says even if she's very sure no one's ever gone where Scott's about to go. "I'm not a virgin. You guys don't have to treat me like one."

Rick and Scott exchange a look over her head as Rick sits behind her. Gwen huffs stubbornly but still tilts her head to the side to let him mark up all the skin that Scott hadn't. There's a fleeting thought about concealer that quickly leaves as Scott peels her pants and then her underwear down her legs, and then starts kissing down the length of her body.

Rick, meanwhile, sees to ridding her of her bra. He opens the clasp with very little struggle and pushes the straps off her shoulders, the offending article of wires and fabric falling free of her body and being tossed to the side as she writhed under their combined touch. His hands come up to cup her breasts, the cold and rough pads of his hands making her jump.

Scott mumbles a warning to keep her legs open against the flesh of her thigh.

"You okay, baby?" Rick's voice is teasing and she swallows thickly, trying to breathe around the very strange, anticipatory feeling growing inside of her.

"M'fine." She mumbles stubbornly. "Fuck off."

He grins. "I think I'd rather fuck you, actually."

Gwen scoffs and opens her mouth to tell him how awful of a joke that was but, between his hands on her breasts and Scott finally getting to it, all that came out was this strangled, wanton sound.

The feeling of Scott's mouth on her is strange at first but then it's... everything. She turns Rick's head and kisses him to keep herself quiet as the tongue on her clit makes her body feel like it's on fire. Her legs tremble and that feeling, something akin to anxiety but not quite as harsh, builds up to the point where everything aches and tears are burning behind her eyes.

And then—— she cums.

It happens with a full body spasm that has her legs closing around his head and the air leaving her lungs. She gasps, grabbing fistfuls of sheets and maybe digging her nails into Rick's thigh, if his sudden hiss into her ear means anything.

Gwen's very first orgasm doesn't deter Scott, though.

Arms anchored around her thighs, he remains in place, sucking and licking with fervor as she rides the wave. Even as the pleasure turns into another almost painful thing and she starts to get way too stimulated. Even as her knees twitch.

He doesn't stop until she tugs at his hair and moans—— no, groans—— his name.

Then he resurfaces almost immediately, a soft smile playing at his glistening lips. "I'm sorry." He says, and places a kiss where her hip bone pushes out against her skin. "Got carried away."

But, Gwen doesn't really care. Stretching her legs out to get rid of the excess energy and trying to breathe evenly, she smiles, dazed.

"God, if I'd known it was going to be like that, I'd have gotten myself a vibrator off Cosmo."

Scott taps her on the thigh without very much force behind it and she giggles.

"No need for a vibrator now." Rick reasons, arms slinking around her body.

"Vibrators aren't the enemy, Rick," Scott says matter-of-factly, rolling over so he's on his side beside her legs, head propped up on his elbow, "they're a friend."

It's Gwen and Rick's turn to look at one another and laugh at his expense. Scott rolls his eyes but smiles anyway.

"Are you done for the night or can you go again?" Rick's voice was light with amusement but it had that sultry lilt that made her stomach warm.

"Because we totally get it if you're done. I can be pretty mind-blowing." Scott winks. "He can get always get himself off. Or, y'know, I can."

Rick snorts and Gwen hums, turning in his arms despite the weakness in her legs, kneeling on the bed in front of him.

"If you make me cum, you can do whatever you want to me."

Rick blinks and blows air from puffed-out cheeks as Scott laughs heartily. Gwen leans forward and kisses him again, looping her arms around his neck and scooting forward until their hips are practically touching, humming happily as his hands shoot to her hips.

"Hey," He says anytime their lips don't meet, "wait. Couldn't find a—— Scotty, condoms?"

She takes the chance to kiss along the jaw she's been subconsciously admiring for their entire friendship. Scott struggles to get up from their tight-squeeze situation on the not-big-enough bed but, once he finally does, he opens a drawer in the dresser beside this bed and pulls a condom from it.

Gwen sits back on her haunches and watches as Scott presses the packet into Rick's outstretched hand. She silently appreciates the fond way that Rick smiles at him and the way that Scott leans forward to kiss him. When Scott pulls back from it, Rick has the same dazed look on his face that he had when she kissed him, and it eases a fear that she had no idea she had.

Scott disappears, briefly, as Rick guides himself into Gwen. He holds her hips in place after he bottoms out.

The stretch is intense but Rick gives her time to adjust to being filled to the brim. She rests her forehead on his as his grip on her hips becomes almost bruising and the crease of his brow gives away how much he's straining to just stay still.

Gwen holds his face in those hands and delicately brushes over his cheekbones with her thumbs.

"This is crazy." She breathes a laugh.

Rick laughs, too, but he sounds a little winded, and it's then she throws caution to the wind and moves her hips. He moans and then kisses her, and they fall into a rhythm that makes the bed creak. Any and all thoughts melt away as Gwen chases her high, losing herself in the taste of his lips and the feeling of being wanted. He smiles and pants into her mouth, and starts to rub her clit with her thumbs, little circles that have her whimpering and tightening around him.

With her being within minutes of her previous orgasm and him having been sexually frustrated for a week now, they don't last long, but Gwen really doesn't have any complaints. She's in bliss as she cums for a second time that night and Rick bites down on her shoulder, not strong enough to draw blood but strong enough to leave a mark, as he does.

They sit there in each other's embrace, panting and coming back down, until Scott returns to their side.

"Hey," He says sweetly as he pushes a stray hair behind her ear.

"Hi." She smiles and leans into his touch.

"C'mon. You need to go pee." Scott gestures with his head as he speaks. "Shower, too. The water should be warm."

It's then that she realizes, as he helps her get off Rick and sends her on the way to the bathroom with an unflattering pat on the ass, he must've left to shower. She takes her precautionary post-sex pee and then steps into the shower, washing herself with the very boy-flavored soaps provided for her.

She considers buying travel-sized bottles of her stuff for their dorm but then pushes the thought away. Rick steps into the shower right after her.

They don't say anything but he presses a kiss to her shoulder and she smiles at him before she steps out.

Scott hands her a shirt and basketball shorts to wear. Gwen isn't sure who either of them belongs to but she puts them on and stares at herself in the foggy mirror.

"Jesus," She scoffs, "I look like I just went on a date with a vampire!"

Rick pokes his head out of the shower and smiles sheepishly. "Whoops?"

"Fuck."

"Here." Scott steps in to hand Gwen a bottle of water, sees the look on her face, and lifts a brow. "What?"

"Look at my neck!"

Scott has the audacity to glance down and shrug. She takes the water from him with narrowed eyes.

There's no toothbrush for her to use so she settles for a capful of mouthwash and reasons that it isn't unreasonable (or jumping the gun) to have some things in their dorm if her bedroom is full of things that belong to them. So, she makes a list in her head—— a toothbrush, maybe a comb for her hair, and definitely something that isn't Irish Spring or Old Spice—— and decides to make the humiliating trip to one of the girls' dorms for an extra tube of concealer in the morning.

After Rick's done showering, Gwen watches them push the beds together so there isn't as much of a struggle to fit together, and then they cuddle. She is in the middle, like she always is, but this time, when Rick spoons her, she leans into it.

"So," Scott says, laying on his side propping his head up on his elbow yet again, "that happened."

Gwen laughs and Rick shakes his head, quietly telling the other boy to shut up.

"How're you feeling?"

"Tired." Gwen hums, eyes half-closed. "How are you? You didn't get off."

"Oh, no, I got off." He scratches the back of his neck.

"You did?"

"Scott gets off giving head." Rick answers her question, half-asleep behind her. "He's fine."

"Really?"

Scott didn't seem as sheepish when he saw the amazed smile on Gwen's face.

"You are the only girl who has ever reacted to it that way."

"Well, I like to think I'm pretty special."

"You are very special."

Gwen stuck her tongue out at him for his playful pillow talk and he grinned crookedly.

"Is this how the rest of my life is going to be?" Rick interrupts, slightly grumpy. "You two talking while I try to sleep?"

"Sorry to intrude on your nap time, old man." Scott says mockingly, but reaches behind him to shut the one light in the room off, much to Rick's pleasure.

"Wait, I'm not ready to sleep." Gwen protests. "I have questions——"

"Your questions can wait until tomorrow," Scott promises, bringing one of her hands up to kiss it.

"But, how are we going to do this——"

"Gwen. Sleep now, answers after breakfast tomorrow morning."

"This isn't, like, a one-time thing for you guys, right?" Gwen asked, annoyingly desperate but just happy to get a word in. "This is the real deal?"

Rick heaved a sigh and pulled her in so tightly that she could almost feel his heartbeat through his skin. "Shut up." He mumbles into her hair. "We love you, and your dad very obviously fucked you up, but shut up."

Gwen elbowed him hard and he hissed from pain but he didn't release her and she didn't wiggle away from him. She just laid her head on the pillow and hoped she remembered everything she needed to say in the morning, feeling more content and warm than she had in weeks.

━━━━━━ ꕥ ━━━━━━

a/n:

word count — 2369

this hasn't been edited and will not be until I get the balls to reread it!

listen... y'all don't even have to comment too much on this one if you don't want to...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.5K 26
"the last time he climbed it, they were at least seven years old." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · stand-alone the mighty ducks: d3 adam banks x oc
27.2K 488 14
*Based on D3: The Mighty Ducks* "I know you can't be by my side at every moment, but you're with me now, and that's all that matters." *** The Ducks...
69.1K 1.9K 45
❝ for once in my life, I thought someone actually wanted me ❞ █ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █ stand alone the mighty ducks: d3 ken wu x oc // guy germaine...
21K 280 14
"Yeah, number one figure skater in Eden Hall not much you know?" Mila Star was a figure skater at Eden Hall. When the Ducks notice that the girls fri...