slytherin boys |reacts|imagin...

By slutxslytherin

slytherin boys reacts|imagines|one shots etc. some content NSFW!! includes: tom riddle|theodore nott|lorenzo... More

intro ⋆⚯͛⋆
⇘ tom riddle ⇙
t.r ✮ suck
⇘ theodore nott ⇙
t.n ✮ ciao bella
t.n ✮ wanna watch you ride me
⇘ lorenzo berkshire ⇙
l.b ✮ boy toy
l.b ✮ bratty little mouth
⇘ draco malfoy ⇙
d.m ✮ bloody idiot
⇘ blaise zabini ⇙
b.z ✮ you like this belt
⇘ mattheo riddle ⇙
m.r ✮ stupid little dress
m.r ✮ felt like being a brat
m.r ✮ wipe that smirk off your face
⇘ regulus black ⇙
✮ them losing a quidditch match ✮
✮ dancing on them at a party ✮
✮ you wearing a revealing outfit ✮
✮ you giving them attitude all day ✮
✮ you getting into a physical fight with someone ✮
✮ caught having sex together ✮
✮ you calling them bro ✮
✮ you sending them a 🌶️ pic by accident ✮
✮ you sending them a 🌶️ pic in class ✮
✮ you wiping away their kiss as a prank ✮
✮ teasing you in class ✮
✮ texting them 'i need you' ✮
✮ being alone in detention together ✮
✮ 'she's busy' prank ✮
✮ giving them head ✮
✮ falling asleep on their shoulder ✮
✮ bending over in front of them ✮
✮ you trying to pin them against a wall ✮
✮ a guy trying to dance with you at a party ✮
✮ walking in on you touching yourself ✮
✮ what they would say during sex ✮
✮ them being jealous ✮
✮ 7 minutes in heaven ✮
✮ kissing them in front of their friends ✮
✮ having sex in a public place ✮
✮ teasing them ✮
✮ sitting on their lap ✮
✮ seeing you flirt with someone ✮
✮ giving you birthday sex ✮
✮ teasing them at a family dinner ✮
✮ them smelling your pheromone perfume ✮
✮ pulling them in by their belt ✮
✮ walking in on them changing ✮
✮ caught making out together ✮
✮ texting them 'i'm bored' ✮
✮ them texting you 'i need you' ✮
✮ kissing them on the cheek before quidditch ✮
✮ when someone sees a hickey they left you ✮
✮ you saying the safe word during sex ✮
✮ their fav sex positions ✮
✮ you moaning their name in your sleep ✮
✮ seeing you kiss someone else ✮
✮ walking in on you changing ✮
✮ slapping your ass ✮
✮ giving you a promise ring for christmas ✮
✮ pulling their hair during 🌶️ ✮
✮ flashing them during an argument ✮
✮ things they would say during jealous 🌶️ ✮

r.b ✮ yours to ruin

72.6K 617 405
By slutxslytherin

(nsfw)

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

you were in your dorm room, finishing getting ready to go hang out with the slytherin friend group in the boys dorm on a friday night.

you search through your perfumes and sprays, debating which one to use tonight when you spot the unopened pheromone perfume pansy had gifted you as a joke for your birthday.

you analyze the bottle and stare at the liquid sitting in it, thinking about the effects it could have on a certain curly haired boy.

it wasn't amortentia, so it wouldn't alter his feelings at all, just make them more prominent and possibly make him act upon them.

you and regulus have been bickering since the day you first met as kids, it was blatantly obvious that there was loads of tension between you two especially as you grew up together, but neither of you acknowledged or admitted that.

maybe this was your chance to finally get his proper attention that you know you both wanted.

you shrug your shoulders and mumble to yourself "fuck it". you open the bottle and spray your neck and wrists rubbing them together to spread the perfume.

you leave your dorm and head to the boys hallways and are about to walk into the boys dorm when you crash into regulus's chest, grabbing onto his biceps for support to not fall.

"y/l/n watch where you're fuckin going you-" he cuts himself off and replaces his grimace with a confused expression.

"yes?" you ask pretending to be confused, knowing your perfume has started to work, hoping he'll finally admit he wants you like you know he does.

he stands completely still, confused as to why he feels like he wants to rip your clothes off even more than he normally does on a regular day.

"you're a brat you know that?" he says, trying his hardest to fight his strong desires and shake the sight of you on his knees in front of him out of his mind.

"am i? why don't you do something about it then reggie" you reply boldly, twirling your hair teasing him with a sarcastic pout on your face that makes him go absolutely feral.

he shakes his head and grabs your arm dragging you back to your dorm and shutting the door, pinning you up against it as soon as he does, your wrists in one of his big hands above your head.

"you and your fuckin mouth need to be taught a lesson" he mutters, finally letting his grudge go and inching his face closer and closer to yours.

his warm lips ghost over yours, slightly parted and dragging across them teasingly making your knees buckle. he takes this opportunity to shove you on your knees while he undoes his belt quickly as you tug his boxers and pants down eagerly.

you start to pump him slowly in your hands as he rolls his head back and shuts his eyes, savoring the feeling of your soft innocent lips wrapped around his hardened tip.

you hollow your cheeks around him, starting to suck him off properly moving your head up and down at a slow and torturous pace.

you swirl your tongue around his tip every so often, continuing to suck him off and taste the precum on him each time you use your tongue.

"fuck y/n i've wanted to see you on your fuckin knees for me for so long" he spits out, the perfume bringing out every emotion and feeling he's had towards you out in the open.

he can't take the teasing of your tongue any longer and starts to buck his hips harshly against your mouth, watching his dick create a bulge in your throat and groan at the sight.

"gonna fuck your face until you have tears streaming down your pretty face baby" he says, making you moan around his dick and open your mouth wider for him to completely use and ruin.

the sounds of your gags and chokes echo throughout your dorm room, mixed with his own grunts, pants and moans of pleasure watching his dream girl suck him off.

you look up at him with your wide innocent eyes while he continues to fuck your face. he looks down at you and the sight of your pretty innocent eyes staring up at him with his dick in your throat makes his desire for you even stronger.

he grabs a fistful of your hair and pulls you off him, helping you up onto your legs now. he presses his lips firmly against yours, finally feeling your soft and warm lips on his own.

he tastes himself on your tongue as you explore his mouth with it, sloppily kissing eachother, hungry and desperate for the other.

"i wanna fucking ruin you baby. you make me fucking insane you know that? every time you bend over in class to grab something in that tiny little skirt of yours. every time you bite your lip when you're thinking. every time you're speaking to another fucking boy that isn't me. wanna bash their fucking skulls in." he lets out, admitting every feeling you've made him felt for you while you have a smirk on your face.

"i'm yours to ruin reggie. go on. make me yours baby." you respond in a soft voice, as he walks you over to the bed and pushes you down to lay flat on your back.

"be a good girl and take your clothes off for me" he says, watching you remove all of your clothes until you're left only in your matching lace set.

he rolls his tongue inside his cheek with a smirk plastered on his face when he sees your basically naked body.

"the things i wanna do to you...." he mumbles more to himself but still out loud, letting his eyes take in every part of you.

he climbs on top of you and tosses his shirt over his head and to the side, your hands reaching up to trace the outline of his toned chest as he leans down to trail kisses down your chest and to your stomach.

"is this okay baby?" he asks when he reaches the lace hem of your thong.

"yes reggie please i need you" you whimper out giving him all the confirmation he needed to slide the material down your legs and toss them to the side.

he runs his aching tip against your aching core, teasing you yet again before sliding into you slowly, letting himself stretch you out entirely before moving again.

your mouth is wide open, moaning at the feeling of him filling you up, starting to thrust in and out of you at a slow pace, "so fucking wet for me darling."

he moves his hand from your hip to your thigh and grabs your leg to bend it up against your chest, reaching an angle you didn't know was possible.

staggered whimpers and cries leave your mouth, incoherently screaming his name and how good he's making you feel with this new angle. he encourages you, "that's it scream my name like it's the only thing you know baby".

the new angle let him shove every inch inside you, making your brain go fuzzy at the amount of pleasure, getting closer and closer to your release.

your clit was aching for attention, swollen and in desperate need. you buck your hips up to him and whimper, looking down at your clit trying to signal you need him.

he immediately catches on and shoves his index and middle finger fingers in his mouth, bringing them down to your clit and starting to rub in fast circles.

"look at my needy girl underneath me begging for my touch" he mutters, you clench around him at his words making him grunt out loudly.

"cum on my fucking dick. cover me." that was all you needed to let go, feeling yourself come undone while he continues to pound into you and rub your clit with no mercy.

he pulls out and starts to jerk himself off on your stomach, moaning your name as his cum spills out onto your body, his head rolled back in pleasure.

you both look at each other, completely out of breath and panting while you take your fingers and collect his cum on them, shoving them in your mouth and sucking them off still looking into his eyes.

he smiles and shakes his head, collapsing beside you and pulling the sheets over you both, "you're crazy y/l/n"

he pulls you into his chest and kisses your head softly, playing with your hair while you both come down from your high.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

highly requested reggie one shot <33
comment ur thoughts🤭🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 3.2K 16
Detailed and more in depth one shots with all the slytherin boys from my TikTok!!. My TikTok is -newtsinthegladex2 if anyone wants to check it out. H...
90.8K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
81.8K 1.1K 36
tiktok didn't hit enough so i started spitting these oneshots out on here!!!! wp took this down because content was against guidelines, so im going t...
12.8K 89 14
mattheo riddle, theodore nott & tom riddle smut one shots *im only doing these 3 because they're my favs and wont take requests for other characters...