Black Women One Shots

By EvthysDaGawd

Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everythi... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝟖 𝐔
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬)
𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍*𝐠𝐠𝐚 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐅)
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝? (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

1.7K 35 30
By EvthysDaGawd

"I thought you were getting dressed?"

Jordan walks into the bedroom with a confused look on his face. My mouth opens but no sound comes out as I struggle to get out of the bed.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to come. I'm not inviting myself to a party"

Jordan sighs and pulls me into a hug

"I thought we talked about this. You're coming. Get dressed."

"Yes Sir"

Jordan bites his lip and then slaps my ass as he exits the room. I giggle to myself as I walk to the dresser to pull out something to wear.

Tonight is Jordan's friend Imani's birthday and we're going to the club for an all back party. Supposed to be 4-9pm but you know damn well no one will be there for the full 5 hours. I am currently six months pregnant and most of it has been spent barefoot and in bed.

Part of me isn't complaining because this shit is exhausting but the other part of me doesn't want to get lost in the pregnancy. I still want to go out and have fun before the baby gets here. I don't want to be one of those mom's who's life gets lost within their child.

Expressing this to Jordan, he told me about the party tonight and here we are. I run to the bathroom to take a quick shower with my Dr. Bonners peppermint soap. I can feel squeaky clean, lotion up and step into an all black bodysuit.

Pulling the zipper past my belly, I stop just below my breasts and start in the mirror

...

I look like a pregnant ant. Just ass in the front and back

I open the door to see Jordan watching tv and on the phone

"So y'all not there yet? What time y'all leaving? Ok. Ard. See y'all then."

Once he hangs up, I step forward and do a spin.

"How does this look?"

Jordan stares at me with his mouth slightly open. He sits up and scrunches his face a little

"Come 'ere"

I drag my feet to him as he gets off the bed.

"Why the fuck.." he mumbles before spinning me again then cuffing my ass

"You look so fucking good. Just damn." Jordan nuzzles my neck while pulling my body into his. "Pregnancy looks so good on you."

Jordan pecks me on the lips and I melt. It's never just one or two pecks but more like ten. As if he can't get enough but knows he has to stop.

"That was Andre. He said they aren't gonna be there til about 6."

I look at the clock to see that it's only 4:30

"So imma play the game for a little bit and then we can go"

I nod and go to leave the room but Jordan pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me. He leans his head against mine as he plays the game.

Occasionally he's gives me the controller and teaches me how to play a few scenes before completely taking over.

Cute shit for about an hour. Jordan peeks at the clock

"You ready to go?"

"Almost"

I slip out of his grasp and to the closet. I put on my Ugg slides and rhinestone headband. Jewelry to bring out my face perfume to smell good. Jordan turns off his game and locks his fingers with mine to lead me to the car.

The entire ride I stare at his side profile while he squeezes my thigh and occasionally rubs my belly. His chiseled jaw and beard. The dimples that accentuate his smiles. Beautiful brown eyes and fresh fade.

"You looking real pretty over there"

Jordan cheeses and licks his lips

"Nah. YOU. You over there looking real pretty. Fine ass"

I love how he compliments me. Even though I haven't been feeling the best lately and my insecurities have been trying to push through. Believing Jordan would want anyone but me or that he'd betray me.

We've had nothing but peace in our entire relationship. The way he treats me, I could fall in love all over again. So moments like this. Where he compliments me, grabs my face and then kisses me over and over..

I feel like I'm getting everything I asked for. Hoped for.

We pull up to the venue and meet the gang outside the birthday girl's car. Everyone hug and dap up. Imani, Andre, and Anita talk shit about their college days. How they've been kicked out of plenty of parties and clubs. Andre got in a fight in the car while Imani was driving. Jordan getting caught fucking in the bathroom while everyone was in there.

This man was a hoe

But how everyone has chilled out as they got older.

"Are we going to go in? We got about two hours before the event is over"

Imani looks at her phone to see it's 7:30

Oh we weren't doing anything but bullshitting.

"Yeah. Come on"

We walk into the bar to hear a Neyo mix playing. We sit in the booth that's reserved for us and everyone immediately orders drinks.

Throughout the night, I dance and twerk on Jordan as the music plays. His hand travels down my body or he'll wrap his hand around my throat as he kisses the life out of me. We don't give a fuck about being out with everyone else

The group gives us a few looks here and there. Shit, one even said I was shaking the baby but shid, that's how the baby got here.

It's always us in our own little world so it makes sense how we're all over each other once we get back home. Clothes are being tossed off as soon as we cross the threshold.

Jordan lays my bare body on the couch before kissing me again. He chuckles against my lips

"You gon have to be on top. Ya belly starting to get in the way"

I playfully smack his arm

"I'm just playing"

He kisses me again and again as his hands travel to my folds.

"I'm just playing baby"

A moan leaves my lips as he kisses down my neck to my breasts. His tongue swirls around my nipple as he slides two fingers into me.

"Ya shit just stay.."

I pant and moan as his fingers work me while he sucks on my sensitive nipples. I rake my fingers up his body and squeeze on his muscles, loving how attentive he's being.

Pulling his face to mine, I flip us over and straddle his lap. I playfully place kisses all over his face then his lips

"I love you"

"I love you"

We aren't usually mushy or talk about our feelings a lot. We let our actions do the talking but every time he says he loves me, my heart swells a little more.

Climbing off him and onto my knees, I swirl his tip in my mouth before taking him whole. He throws his head back while I keep my eyes on him. Watching his love faces as I give him neck, loving how he gets a little shy and can't maintain eye contact for long.

When I see he's close, I detach my lips and climb back up his body. I bite down on Jordan's lip as I slide down his dick.

"Oh my God..."

Jordan holds onto my hips and closes his eyes before looking up at me. One hand on the couch and the other on his shoulder, I ride his dick like I'm trying to ride into the sunset.

Bites, kisses, licks and sucks are distributed as the sex gets sloppier and nastier. Jordan eye roll back before he buries his face in my breasts like he's trying to smother himself. My face then contorts as my orgasm approaches

"Fuck..." I cry out as I drench his dick in cum. My breathing is labored and Jordan coaxes me as I come down from my high. I slowly lift off of him and lean over the couch. I arch my back as much as I can and shake my ass.

Jordan smacks it before lining himself up and entering me again

I mew from being full again and hold on as Jordan fucks me. Once comfortable, I throw it back and make my ass jiggle

"Stop. Fuck. Stop"

I giggle but keep going. Jordan pulls my hair back and bites my ear.

"Ya ass looks so good"

He bites my shoulder and I feel another build up but this feels different.

"Wait. Jordan, I-"

I can't hold it and something squirts out. My whole body spasms

"Oh shit"

Jordan cums, digging his fingers into my hips. He leans forward and hugs me

"Did you squirt?"

A second pass before we both start laughing. He kisses my cheek and pulls out before going to the bathroom and turning on the shower.

"Come on, pregnant mama. Let's get you cleaned up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.4K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...
85.7K 363 11
𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Bunch of one shots Honestly.... No plot just smut . Enjoy before wattpad ta...
8K 264 7
𝗔 𝟮𝟬 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘆, 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 �...
116K 4.9K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...