STYLE || Rosalie Hale

Par methbaby666

'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And whe... Plus

-style-
introducing
[graphic gallery]
prologue
Act one
chapter one- Back
Chapter two- School
chapter three- Her
chapter four- Tabs on me
chapter five- Hand flex
Chapter eight- Pinki
chapter nine- Yellow
chapter ten- Snow
chapter 12- You don't know me
13- 360
14- Nightmare
15- Therapy
16- psychopath
17- Questions
18- lunch with an angel
19- Tutor

chapter 11- Accident

4.9K 262 14
Par methbaby666

The twins had woken up the next morning, the eldest ready to dive back into bed. As the youngest found himself sitting at their desk with book in hand already reading into how Harry Potter had saved Sirius black.

They were both in their own minds, with Damon dreaming about racing his car very soon he saw he even saw a glimpse of a certain blonde in there, as Hardin traced his fingers along the page of his favourite book smiling as he could imagine the scene in his own mind.

Damon was just getting back to sleep when the bedroom door burst open, revealing a very awake Bella Swan in her purple pj's and messy hair.

"It's fucking snowing." She whinned before crashing on top of the covers of Damon's bed snuggling next to him.

"Language." Hardin spun around in his chair, his grey dressing gown covering his blue pj's.

Damon snorted before rolling over and shoving Bella ever so slightly and pointing at his pyjama top that was on the floor, he never slept in a top seeing as it made his body heat up making his scars itch.

He hated the feeling of them when he was warm. It felt as if they were brand knew still being woven into his body.

Bella understood what he wanted and handed it to him before looking back at Hardin, who averted his eyes from Damon.

Hardin knew Damon struggled with his scars, with the way they hurt his body as if he was being poked by a buring hot iron.

Damon sat up, jumping over Bella so he could get up and look out the window to see what Bella was whinning about.

A fine layer of snow covered the yard, dusted the top of my truck, and whitened the road. But that
wasn't the worst part. All the rain from yesterday had frozen solid - coating the needles on the trees in fantastic, gorgeous patterns, and making the driveway a deadly ice slick.

Now he understood why Bella was so unhappy. The girl could hardly walk on the ground when it was dry, but now that it was covered in ice Damon had a feeling he would need to be on Bella watch all day to make sure she wasn't falling on her face.

"Bami on ice." Damon spoke, sharing a smirk with Hardin as Bella groaned, throwing herself back on the bed.

The three Swans found themselves getting ready for school once again, halfway through them rushing around like headless chickens getting ready for school. Charlie had called up his goodbye, and the siblings responded.

Sometimes, it felt like they were living on their own, although they knew that wasn't true because even though Charlie struggled with using a phone, he always made sure to call and text.

It reminded the siblings that they were safe here, under the protection of the chief there, father, who would shoot anyone who dared lay a hand on his children.

"Damon." Bella peaked her head around her brothers bedroom door. "Can you drive today?" She questioned, palying with the keys in her pocket.

She didn't feel like risking their lives in the car today.

He put on his hoodie before looking at her over his shoulder, smiling softly at her nervous look. "Yeah, I'll be down soon."

She nodded her head, leaving the keys on his desk before leaving the room and going to finish her breakfast.

Damon looked in the mirror as he threaded the black belt through his blue jeans belt loop. His black top was hidden under the grey hoodie. Before leaving the room, he grabbed his north face puffa coat, slipping it on as he walked down the stairs.

Before running back up to grab the car keys.

He sat down at the small circular wooden kitchen table. "Well, here we go again."

"You're lucky you don't have long left." Bella told him she wouldn't say it to Hardin, considering he was the one who actually liked school.

Damon nodded his head before getting up and getting himself some coco pops. "Ah yes, the final year then were free."

Hardin smiled, shaking his head, placing down the newspaper Charlie had left out for him with some highlights on.

"Well, I'm going to miss it, although I'm waiting to see what colleges I can get into." Hardin spoke with a proud grin on his face.

The other two siblings smiled. In their opinion, Hardin truly was the smartest person they had ever met he could get into any college he applied for.

In Damon's eyes, they would he stupid not to take his twin. And if he had to do some persuading by sleeping with a few people who was he to complain. He also wasn't against maybe slamming a few teachers head on there desk to knock some sense into them, maybe dragging a knife along their neck to help them remember what a gifted boy Hardin was.

Yeah, Damon wouldn't be against that if it meant helping his brother.

"They'd be fucking stupid not to take you." Damom said as he finished his mouth full of coco pops.

Bella nodded her head, agreeing with the words he spoke.

Hardin smiled softly at his twin, his green eyes filled with wonder. "What about you. Came up with any ideas yet?"

Damon pursed his lips, shrugging his shoulders. "Racing, fighting?" He listed his two hobbies, making Hardin raise an eyebrow at him, as Bella looked towards him, she knew about his activities she had just never asked because they worried her. "I don't know. I mean schools not for me." He looked down at his cereals. "There's this building company, Justin's dad owns it he said his dad is looking for someone to take over it. Because Justin has no interest in it."

Hardin nodded. "Try it." He told him. "Or think about it, applying."

Damon snorted. "Justin already spoke about me to him, put in a word." He looked towards Hardin. "I'll think about it."

Hardin smiled, his lips twitching upwards as he looked back at his paper. He thought it would suit Damon. His brother was always more of a hands-on worker.

•••

Damon drove like a manic to school, ignoring the icy roads and using them to his advantage. He sped into the car park, nearly crashing into a nice-looking volovo, that wouldn't be good.

Although he laughed when Bella told him it was Edwards's car, Hardin told him to ram it.

When they got out of the car, something silver caught their eye.

There were thin chains crisscrossed in diamond shapes around them. Charlie had gotten up, who knows how early to put snow chains on Bella's truck. Damon's throat suddenly felt tight. He wasn't used to being taken care of, and Charlie's unspoken concern caught him by surprise.

Bella started at the tyres with a smile, happy, Charlie had helped them because thank the Lord they did. Otherwise, Damon's stupid driving would have had them all in a tree.

Hardin smiled before sending a message to Charlie to thank him for the tyres and letting him know they had made it there okay.

The three swans were standing by the back corner of the truck. Damon struggled to fight back the sudden wave of emotion the snow chains had brought on, not used to the emotions all he could was lick his teeth in hopes his tounge would cut and he could focus on that pain.

But before he could read further into the gesture they all heard the sound of screeching tyres.

Damon's head twitched to the side, his mind racing a hundred miles an hour. He managed to take in his surroundings one by one. Nothing was moving in slow motion, the way it does in the movies.

Instead, the adrenaline rush seemed to make his brain work much faster, and he was able to absorb in clear detail several things at once.

Rosalie Hale was standing four cars down from him, staring at me in horror, her face full of fear. Her face stood out from a sea of faces, all frozen in the same mask of shock. But of more immediate importance was the dark blue van that was skidding, tires locked and squealing against the brakes, spinning wildly across the ice of the parking lot. It was going to hit the back corner of Bella's truck, and that just so happened to be where the three swans were standing.

Damon body moved before his mind did. He lifted Bella up by her waist, throwing her on the bed of the truck to at least offer her some sort of protection.

He grabbed Hardin by his waist and brought the boy into a crouched down hug, holding his body close to his so that the van would hit Damon first. As if trying to shield him from the pain.

Before Damon could even register anything, he heard the noise. The shattering sound of his sisters truck, he felt something hit him, hard, hard enough to leave a bruise.

But it wasn't from the direction he was expecting.

His head cracked against the icy blacktop, and he felt something solid and cold pinning me to the ground. He was lying on the pavement behind the tan car he parked next to. But he didn't have a chance to look for his siblings because the van was still coming. It
had curled gratingly around the end of the truck and, still spinning and sliding, was about to collide with them again.

A voice blured through his ears. It was impossible not to recognise it the angelic bells ringing through his ear.

Two white hands shot out protectively in front of him, the van shuddered to a stop a foot away from his face. The small skinny hands somehow cause a large dent in the van.

Where was Hardin?

Her hands moved so fast they blurred. One was suddenly gripping under the body of the van, and
something was dragging him, swinging his legs around like a rag doll's, till they hit the tire of the tan car. A groaning metallic thud hurt his ears, and the van settled, glass popping, onto the asphalt, exactly where, a second ago, his legs had been. It was absolutely silent for one long second before the screaming began. In the abrupt bedlam, Damon could hear more than one person shouting his name. But more clearly than all the yelling, he could hear her. Rosalie.

"Damon? Are you alright?" Her frantic voice rang through his ears.

He looked up to see her standing him. She was in between the van and him. "Now I've seen you, I'm perfectly fine." He looked at their positions. "Although if you wanted me like this all you had to was ask."

Yep, he was fine, she thought to herself

She smiled, looking down at him, although her eyes still swam with that concerned look in her eyes. One he had seen the night he played lacrosse.

"Hardin? Bella?" He went to sit up, but she pushed him back down.

"Relax. Their okay. Look." She turned his head gently to the side.

His eyes found Hardin's first. His twin was on the other side of the truck Emmet Cullen above him with a crazed look in his eyes.

Then they drifted to where he had thrown Bella into the bed of the truck. She wasn't there. Instead, she sat a few feet away at the end of it near the grass with Edward Cullen crouched in front of her.

Damon ignored the pain in his head and tried to get up as soon as Rosalie got of him, he leaned against the truck breathing in before moving towards Hardin first.

Blood dripped from the open cut along his forhead.

Rosalie trailed after him cursing him out to get him to sit down.

Edward gently took Bella's hand smiling softly at her helping her stand and helping her walk over to her brothers. He thought if would be easier to move Bella to Damon instead of the other way round.

"You okay?" Damon questioned as soon as he came within distance to be able to hear Hardin over the ringing in his head.

"I'm fine, you not." Hardin stood uo with Emmet at his side.

He had just asked him how he had gotten here so fast but the boy seemed to stutter his way out of answering it.

"Sit down Damon Jesus you bleeding." Bella scolded him.

He rolled his eyes although regret editing it when he got dizzy and stumbled slightly.

Edward reached forward his arms stabilising the boy. He gently moved so his arms held his shoulders and gently pushed him down to sit on the edge of the truck. "Your siblings are here now. Breath." He whispered.

He found it weird how Edward knew exactly what he needed to hear, but he didn't focus on that. Instead, he found himself listening to the boy.

Damon took a breath, leaning forward to the right where Rosalie had moved forward, and his head fell onto her chest.

She ignored the blood that most likely was staining her top. She instead combined her hand through his hair, playing with his curls.

Rosalie leaned down ever so slightly pausing before placing a kiss on his head, keeping her fingers massaging his head.

"You're okay." She whispered, and Damon didn't know whether she was assuring herself of him.

Rosalie had never been so fearful in her entire life, watching in slow motion as the van came towards Damon. She watched as he protected his siblings even in what he thought would be his last moments. That made her want to scream, to yell at him to move himself, but a part of her admired that about him.

She was the one who was holding Emmet and Edward back from fully getting to know their mates she knew she was. Because they had come to the agreement, they would all be on the same page. So the boys were patiently waiting for Rosalie to win the battle in her mind.

Yet, a few moments ago, when all three vampires stood frozen like their hearts were, Rosalie was the first to move.

Bella and Hardin stood next to Rosalie, and neither wanted to inturpt the moment, considering this was the first time they had seen Damon be soft with someone part from them.

Edward and Emmet stood a step behind the siblings there body's blocking on lookers, who were trying to get through.

Damon's eye flickered to his siblings. their eyes met, and it seemed they all had the same question.

How the hell did these three get over here so fast.

Before they could question it, the ambulance pulled into the car park.

Six EMTs and two teachers, Mr. Varner and Coach Clapp to shift the van far enough away from them to bring the stretchers in. The Cullen's vehemently refused theres, and Hardinand Bella didn't need one, and Damon tried to do the same, but the traitors told them he'd hit his head and probably had a concussion. It looked like the entire school was there, watching soberly as they loaded the star lacrosse player in the back of the ambulance. Rosalie rode in the back, refusing to leave even when the paramedic told her too, but she shot him a glare to shoot him up.

As Damon was lifted up into the ambulance, he saw two things, the large dents in both Bella's car and the van. He also saw the hand mark on the van.

But as his eyes cast over to Alice and Jasper, they looked worried and shocked, but Damon had a feeling it wasn't for his safety it was for their siblings.

Edward and Emmet got in their cars following the ambulance to the hospital.

•••

Damon found himself wanting to strangle someone, and that person was Tyler Crowley.

Damon was lying down in a bed in the ER as his siblings sat down in chairs beside him, and Tyler was brought in and placed next to him.

"Guys in so sorry!"

"You should be."

"It's alright." The two responses came from the twins, Hardin his his smile at Damon's response.

He ignored them. "I thought I was going to kill you! I was going too fast, and I hit the ice wrong..." He winced as one nurse started dabbing at his face.

"Well, we're all alive." Bella tried to sound positive, although it didn't work when her eyes landed on her brother with dried blood on his in the hospital bed.

She didn't know how to sound positive when Damon was sitting in a hospital bed in pain even though he wouldn't admit it.

Bella knew she needed to talk to him later about how stupid he was saving her life over his own. Throwing her in the truck, trying to protect her.

"How did you get out of the way so fast? You were there, and then you were gone..."

The three shared a look.

"Rosalie."

"Emmet."

"Edward.

"Pulled me out the way." The three Swans throughed the Cullens under the bus as soon as it came.

Damon ignored the convastion his twin and Bella had with Tyler, became that if he heard the boy speak again, he would kill him.

He didn't know why they had put Tyler next to him. He didn't care that he had lost control of his van.

Tyler nearly killed the two most important people in his life. The boy had to pay somehow.

He was thankful when he got wheeled to X-ray. When they found nothing, he asked to leave, but apparently, he needed to wait for a doctor.

God did he was he was concussed.

He closed his eyes, trying to ignore Tyler, who was apologising nonstop.

"Okay." Damon sat. "That's it, I'm gonna kill him." He jumped out of bed as he jumped at Tyler, who let out a girly scream.

He managed to hit him once in the gut and wrap a hand around his throat.

"Damon!" Hardin yelled out, jumping from his seat, as did Bella.

Before the two could even do anything, two figures appeared, pulling Damon of Tyler.

"Can't kill him in a hospital. They do anything they can to keep him alive." Edward Cullen whispered in his ear as he and Emmet held each of his arms.

Damon relaxed a little. He was still gonna kill him.

"Try again, tomorrow, maybe." Edward told him with a chuckle.

Damon ripped away from the boys' grips on him him muttering to himself as he climbed back into the bed. He ignored the look Rosalie was giving him.

Then a doctor walked around the corner, and Hardin's mouth fell open as Damon raised an eyebrow, Bella leaned back in her seat. He was young, he was blond... and he was handsomer than any movie star I'd ever seen. He was pale, though, and tired-looking, with circles under his eyes. From Charlie's description, this had to be Cullen's father.

"So, Misster Swan." Dr Cullen said in an appealing voice.

"Doctor Cullen." Damon smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest. Rosalie raised an eyebrow at the boy as Edward let out a laugh quietly.

The doctor smiled, amused. "How's the head?" He questioned softly, grabbing a glove and some water along with a cloth.

Damon shrugged. "Fine."

"How's the head, Damon?" Rosalie questioned, crossing her arms and watching her fathers movements.

"Shit." He responded.

Carlisle chuckled at the boy before shining a pen in his eyes to check for any signs of injury. He could feel his daughters eyes buring into the back of his head.

He wanted to laugh and call Esme and tell her that their daughter, the one who claimed to hate Damon Swan with everything in her, was acting like a worried girlfriend.

"Well, your father is in the waiting room. You can go home with him now. But come back if you feel dizzy or have trouble with your eyesight at all." Carlisle told the boy smiling gently at him after he had asked all his questions and told him there was nothing on the X-ray.

Damon nodded his head. "Will do, doc." The older boy got up from his bed and patted Carlisle's shoulder. His eyes met those golden ones, but then he watched as Rosalie walked off.

But as the girl left the room, she sent one look at him over her shoulder.

The eldest Swan looked down at his siblings. "Go meet dad. I'll be back."

He grabbed his jacket that they had rudely taken of him, animals did they know how much his jacket cost him.

It was his favourite one.

He made his was out the room and followed the sound of the heels and the swaying of her blonde hair that went around the corner.

As soon as he went around the corner, he was grabbed. Someone threw their arms around his shoulder, and their body clashed into his.

He was tense at first, not moving, hesitant to hug back until he realised who it was.

The smell of strawberries invades his nose, and the blonde hair is all he can see.

He wraps his arms around her waist, slowly bringing her closer, stuffing his face in her neck.

"I thought you were going to die." She whispered into his chest.

Damon rubbed circles on her hips. "Well, this blonde wonder women came to my rescue."

After those words, he felt Rosalie tense under his arms. He thought he had done something wrong, but when the blinded girl shoved him against the wall, an arm up again his neck.

"Well, aren't you very touchy today, golden girl." Damon smirked down at her. He could see the rage in her eyes.

Damon forgot what he was saying, as he found himself being pinned against the wall, he grinned from ear to ear.

He liked being in this position with her.

What was he asking her again?

Their was no friendless in her eyes. All it was was rage.

"Don't say anything." Rosalie warned him. She was trying so hard to ignore the sound of his heartbeat that felt like music to her ears.

He hummed. "Say anything about what? How you and your siblings managed to get us out the way."

"Exactly, we saved your life. So we don't need to explain anything."

Damon's eyes narrowed down at her. He clenched his fists. "Listen, golldie, I know what I saw, and so do my siblings." Damon wouldn't be surprised if they were asking questions of their own.

Rosalie raised an eyebrow, and it made her look even more angry. "And what did you see."

"All I know is that you weren't anywhere near me, Tyler didn't see you, either, so don't tell me I hit my head too hard. That van was going to crush me and my siblings and it didn't, and your hands left dents in the side of it, and you left a dent in the other car, and you're not hurt at all, and the van should have smashed my legs, but you were holding it up..." Damon spoke to fast and all the information he was thinking of fired his brain.

Is this how smart people feel?

He felt like Hardin.

"You think I lifted a van of you?" Her tone questioned his sanity, but it only made him more suspicious. It was like a perfectly delivered line by a skilled actor.

She knew what she was doing, and he hated it.

He hated the fact that she had him questioning things he saw.

"Nobody will believe you." She told him those words made him freeze.

His mind shut down for a moment, his legs giving out ever so slightly that Rosalie had to stabilise him.

Nobody would believe him. They never would. That's what those men told him.

That's what everyone always said.

"Damon?" She questioned softly she went to touch his cheek, not knowing what was happening.

But he flinched away and ducked under her arm as if her touch had burnt him.

When he looked up, his eyes weren't filled with that anger like they were a moment ago. Instead, they held nothing.

It was as if she was looking at a robot.

"Damon?" She tried to get him out his head that he seemed to be stuck in.

He remembered those nights that would end in pain and blood, his young blood that spilled on the floor that he had to clean up before anyone could see.

He suddenly smirked at her. "If you wanted to get handsey with me, all you had to do was ask." The cocky look was back in his eyes.

Just like the day they met.

"Cant you just be happy you're alive?" She knew he wouldn't talk, so she decided to change the subject back.

Damon stood still for a moment. "I would have been happier dead." He told her. "In case you haven't noticed Rosalie, I'm stubborn, and so is my twin and sister, so maybe one day we'll find out maybe we won't."

Rosalie could hear his words, but they didn't matter to her, not when she had heard the first sentence he had said.

Would he rather be dead?

Did he really think that?

Rosalie couldn't allow that.

"But thank you for saving my siblings." He told her, nodding his head before stuffing his hands in his pockets to stop himself from reaching out to her.

And he walked away.

Rosalie watched him go. She didn't run after him like her body wanted her to. Instead, she just watched.

By the time Damon got to the wiating room, his siblings were already there, with their father.

Bella was tucked under her father's arm. And Hardin leaned against him.

Damon made his way towards them, the three looking up straight away. Charlie moved forth ever so slightly with his two other kids in his arm.

Charlie didn't know if it was because his son hit his head or something else. But the look in his eyes was blank, as if there was nothing their no warmth no coldness, nothing.

"Are you okay?" Charlie asked his eldest son, only getting a nod in return.

"Fine." Damon responded, grabbing Bella's hand and playing with the bracelet.

He ignored the buring gaze of his twin that would most likely already be figuring out what was wrong.

Hardin could always do that. With just a look, he could read Damon like those books on his shelf. But Damon liked it. He enjoyed the way Hardin could look at him and figure him out because it meant he didn't have to talk.

Damon left himself open for Hardin to read. He tried to hide sometimes, but at times, there was no point.

Charlie nodded his head at his son before raising his hand. "Got you something." He held up a packet of reese's, Damon grinned.

Charlie laughed as the packet left his hand quickly, and his son tried to open it.

The four swans made their way out of the hospital.

Charlie winced before speaking to them. ""Um... you'll need to call Renée." He hung his head, guilty.

Damon tensed before stuffing chocolate in his mouth, Hardin cracked his fingers in nervousness. Bella looked to her two older brothers.

"Doubt, she'd funking care." Damon muttered, but Charlie heard. He wanted to learn to finally understand why the twins seemed to hate their mother so much.

Damon voiced his thoughts on his mother, whereas Hardin showed his hatred through his facial expressions.

"I'll call her." Bella took the bullet for her brothers. She was aware that Renne probably only cared about her anyway she knew it her brothers knew it.

Charlie nodded his head, opening the car door for his daughter as the twins sat in the back.

Damon slapped Hardins' hand away. "My chocolate." He brought the packet to his chest, holding it like a baby.

New update! Sorry for any spelling mistakes and for the long wait.

More of Rosalie and Damon, their dynamic is still sort of i hate you but secretly like you.

But I love writing the three Swans.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3M 78.1K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
508K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
128K 6.1K 31
"𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞...
1.1M 30K 45
"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖 𝑚𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟...𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢...