Brothers

By Girlfan7p

(Completed) Jeon jungkook, Jeon taehyung and Jeon Hanaul are brothers, at least everyone knows as it is. jun... More

Information
Character..
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Happy birthday🎂
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
New story 🐰🐯
76.(end)

29.

5.9K 348 28
By Girlfan7p

.
.
.
"Jungkook did you heard that our department had planed a trip... " Mingyu Chirped excitedly.

Jungkook snickered at the information.. "What trip..? "

"Aishhh... You haven't heard that they planed to mingle since and arts department and with every since group there will be a arts group too.... It's compulsory... It will be a campaign type trip...... I am very excited.. Are you...? "

Mingyu asked jungkook with a hopeful eyes but soon it's turned into disappointed one...

"No... I am not going... " Jungkook casually answered his question then went back to his work which is memorizing some medicine name and their variety.

"It's not up to you man.... It's our departmental assignment where we would learn the importance of weather, nature in our treatment along with other things so we need to submit a project file according to our trip........ So... We must go.... No other option brother... "

Jungkook sighed in annoyance then again started to do his work.

"Whatever... I am not going... "

"We'll see.. " Mingyu sassed and left from there.

At class...

"So.. Students... You guys must heard about the trip.... Am I right... " The teacher asked excitedly.

The enthusiastic students replied with excitement.

"Then..... We will pair you with a science faculty... As per the rule... "

"Sir... I have a question... " A student among them said out.

"Yes...? "

"Umm.... With which group.... Can you tell us sir? "

"I can't right now but you will know very soon.. Ok... "

He said with a soft smile.

"Tae..... Are you excited about the trip? "

Jimin asked who was sitting beside tae hearing the whole conversation attentively with starry eyes.

"Umm... I don't know... Will hyung allow me? " Taehyung murmur in a low voice.

"Tae..... You are an adult now... You know you can decided on your own whether you want to go or not... " Jimin said with a serious tone.

"I know.... " Taehyung looked down fudging with his shirt end.

"So... There is no argument... You are going with me..... And that's final... "

"Yes.... Me too agreeing with you midget.. " Rose immediately popped up from nowhere supporting her whole body weight on jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance... "Ms
Sunflower..... Can you pls stand on your own feet..... Do you have any idea your weight is similar to a gorilla...? "

"What!!...... You are telling me... That
. I am fat....... You moron... Look at me... I am as light as flower petals... " She said while giving a model pose making taehyung and jimin burst out laughing. After few seconds rose too started laughing with them.. (The teacher left after announcing)

"No.. Seriously... Tae... You are coming with us right...? " Rose asked while holding taehyung's hand.

Taehyung was biting his lips looking down, unsure what to do.. "I want to but... Han? " He looked at his friends who are sitting in front of him.

"No problem... I will talk with the professor... And I am sure they will give permission to take han with us... Is it fine? " Jimin asked with a bright smile.

"They will let han come with us? " Taehyung's eyes shined with excitement.

"Yes.. Of course.... You just don't worry... Leave it to me... "

"Ok jimina ajussi... " Taehyung' chuckled.

"It grandpa taehyung.... You interpret as wrong... "

"Oho grandma stop you blabbering or your tooths will fall off the ground... " Jimin said with a sly smirk making rose remove her heels and ran behind jimin leaving taehyung a laughing mess.

All the students present there shook their head seeing the bickering duo as they know it's their everyday matter.

"Still.. I need to ask hyung... I need to inform him.... " Taehyung murmur to himself.

"Jungkook... Guess what.... "

"What? " Jungkook asked sounding irritated.

"We are going with first year arts and communication..... Yes... With your brother's class... "

Jungkook stopped whatever he was doing and looked at mingyu with curiosity.

"You know suga hyung was beyond happy after hearing the news.... " Mingyu giggled remembering those how suga danced in tiny hearing the news flaunting his gummy smile.

Thereafter jungkook didn't said anything  further, Lisa wasn't at college so this is quite and comfortable for jungkook. After finishing his classes he directly went home.

Taehyung was nathi han when jungkook reached his home. 

Jungkook put his bag on the couch and put on an apron... He intended to make dinner today as taehyung is busy in bathing han who became a brat at the time of bath.

Jungkook can hear their bickering, laughter, sometimes whinning noise from the kitchen and it unknowingly brought a faint smile on his face.

Jungkook quickly chopped all the vegetables he needed along with rinsing them. The fresh meat which he bought with himself on his way returning to the home, he washed them off and concentrated on his cooking.

Some times after when taehyung saw jungkook was cooking he was surprised but he stood there on a distance silently admiring the elder. How he is cooking with all his heart, putting ingredients carefully sometimes testing it in the fear of making something wrong. Taehyung chuckled with teary eyes when he made a funny face while testing viniger.

But a sudden giggle broke his trance. "Hyungie..... You came....? " Han giggled dashing towards jungkook will full force.

Jungkook got alarmed hearing his voice then he saw a little person is running towards him whom he picked up in his arms.

Han hugged jungkook buring his face in the crook of jungkook's neck.

"I missed you hyung.... You know na how much I love you.... "

"I know... " He whispered caressed his back after flaming off the gas.

"Then.. Why didn't you come to Han.... Han is very sad. "

"Sorry han... " He said softly gulping a lump in his throat.

Taehyung breathes heavily trying to calm down his crying heart... He doesn't want to cry.... It's a very happy moment for him which he barely had.

After calming himself down he approached the duo.

"Hyung.... Did you made dinner for us? "

"Yes.... Help me to serve them... "As jungkook can't do because ham ist leaving him.

" Yes hyung.. "

After serving themselves they started eating. Han was on jungkook's lap refused to leave him. Although taehyung did many attempts but he miserably failed.

"It's ok taehyung... Let me feed him... " Han went too happy hearing that as he love his hyung too much... Eating from his hyung's hand it's his very favorite thing to do.

Everyone finished the food happily. For taehyung his hyung's cooked food are the tastiest , han also thinks the same but in this chart he includes his tae tae also.

Han was playing and showing his car toys to jungkook who is listening his cute talks with full concentration.

Taehyung was hesitating to call jungkook but at last he called him..

"Hyung.... I want to ask you something... "Taehyung asked feeling a little nervous

"Ok.. What's the matter tae..? "

"Umm.... Can I go to the trip.... "

"Thats is totally your decision tae... If you like to go there you can.... I won't stop you.... "

The previous nervousness flew through window and instead decorated with a beautiful smile.

"Thank you hyung.... You don't have to worry about han he will be with me
..... Principal sir gave permission for han... He said he didn't have any problem... "

"Ok... "

"Are you also going hyung..? "

"Yes.. I am... "

"Jimin said we will get pair with a science group... But I wonder who would they be... " Taehyung pouted while thinking.

"Are you happy about the trip... "

"Yes... Very much.... " Taehyung squealed in happiness, his face is beaming with happy glow...... Jungkook always wanted this.

His face lit up with radiant joy,  eyes sparkling like sunlight dancing on water, and a contagious smile that embraced the world around him.... It did many things to jungkook'a heart.

He stare at the beautiful face with an unreadable emotions in his eyes.

Taehyung informed eun about the whole thing who was dancing in joy... He loves beautiful places.

With that they slept in the same bed because han was not leaving jungkook.

Han slept between them. Today taehyung slept with a smile . And the elder slept admiring the two who are sleeping in his embrace....

The moonlight eliminating the whole room with his soft glow.... It doesn't represent the evil like other day but the serene calmness... Peace... That every person need to live.

😇😇😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 37K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
53.5K 4.6K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
1.4M 78.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...
956K 54.3K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...