Broken Desolation: A Vampire'...

By _paulysmile

Andrea Dean and Lorenzo Bellucci are the new vampires in town, coming in with a brand new dance club and a he... More

Q&A/Glossary
Character Aesthetics
Prologue: Promise
Chapter 1: Desolation

Introduction

22 6 6
By _paulysmile

Hello you vampire freaks!
Lol corny I know.

The first book in this series is Eternal Desolation: A Vampire's Curse. So definitely go read that before this one or you'll be very lost!

If you've made it this far that means you're a very loyal supporter of my work and I love you for that because writing this story has helped me through one of the most difficult eras of my life.

At this point there are several terms and characters in the book so ill make sort of a dictionary at the bottom of the page!

Yes you guys will also get another aesthetics page so theres that!

Also WARNING:

This book contains adult content and also memories of torture! If you read the first one, you'll be okay lol

Also huge shout out to my best friend WriterzB1ock for being supportive and also for using his spare time to make my book covers! I love them so much!

Okay! Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 85.7K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
27.9K 1.3K 14
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
1.9M 133K 62
Revelations is now published as a Hardcover and E-book with Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access the original edition on the platform. ...
4.9M 290K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...