AWAY FROM THE FACADE

By Anubhav02

Everyone thought the mission behroopiya had ended long ago, There have been many changes in everybody's l... More

chapter1:The beginning
promo
chapter 3 - meet again ?

chapter2 : Entry?

106 13 17
By Anubhav02

Busy streets of lucknow seemed empty today, the hustle bustle on the market seemed to be less compared to the other starting days of week.i.e monday.the cool breeze calming the soul and providing different energy but the sun too raised as high it can to be on the end of June

A girl was walking on the street while talking on the phone, her complexion was as white as snow and glow was radiant, a circular facial feature with sharp jawline ,the sharpness of her face directed her own self,her pumped cut lips,her eyes shown bluish in the bright sun,the warmness of the day made her face sweaty, but her expression was of anger as she growl on the call.

kya kabse chill chill laga rakha hai , ab dobara chill word bola na to phone mein ghuske marungi tujhe *she yelled over the phone caller,clearly annoyed*

areh meri maa shant hoja ,aur dekh koi mechanic aaspass zaroor hoga *the person from the other side of call said*

nahii hai..yaha se agle 1 kilometer tak koi mechanic nahi hai according to google and according to peoples to , for triple surance i checked around the only mechaniac whose shop was near is also not availabe as his shop is close *she completed ,after assuring every possible thing she can do*

bro tune already sab research karli hai, still car ruki na isiliye kehta hoon meri baat maan aur pre-planning se sabkuch nahi hota their is fate aur usi ke accordingly sab hota hai *the guy over the call said*

shut up..*she stopped him angrily* dobara ye fate wagera ka bola na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga, and remember one thing kismat khud kuch nahi karti hamein karni parti hai aur hum apni kismat khud likhte hai , wo kehte hai na pyaase ko kuwe ke paas jana parta hai kuwa pyase ke paas nahi ata, i write and decide my own fate .keep it in your stupid mind *she growled* aur ek to pata nahi ye seniors ko kya problem hai mujhse , meri chut-ti cancel karwadi aur case ka koi detail bhi nahi bheja

woh to hai, waise tu chid kis baat se rahi hai,chut-ti cancel hone ke wajahse ya car kharab hone ke wajahse *he asked mockingly*

karann... stop pissing off my mood more or you have to bear the consequences *she warned *

haan haan*rolling his eyes* to bata tera plan kamyab hua ya nahi, i mean car wala *he said but she isn't a stupid to not understand his taunt*

hogaya ? done with your nonsense,? Maine car check ki thi jitna hosake but it was severe and i am not an mechanic ke i should know every details about wiring and all *she said as a smirk played her face*

okay stop smirking *she rolled her eyes and he stopped for some sec* then pull the car till the garage ,wo kehte hai na kuwa pyase ke paas nahi ata pyase ko kuwe ke paas jana parta hai . *he mimicked her words * to ab garage toh tere paas chalke ayega nahi tujhe hi jana padega

oh really mr karan kapoor *she said voice laced with honey and he knew what was coming his way* shakti roy chowdhury name hai hamara ,per durga maa jaisi shakti nahi hai ke akele car ko kheench ke garage tak lejaye, isiliye mr karan kapoor i order you to come here and wait till a mechanic comes and repair my car until then i will go by cab *she ordered with a honey coated expression while he coughed*

shakti this is wrong *he whined like a kid but she has already disconnected the call* meri hi mati mari gayi thi jo issko sujhav diya,bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi raha ise to kadar hi nahi meri ,kya galat bola maine*he was blabbering to himself when received a text * stop blabbering nonsence to yourself and pick my car asap bring the extra key am taking this one , and this is the location *read her text along with the location he huffed and left*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shakti was walking by when a taxi stopped in front she approached it and as she was about to hold the handle of the door,another hand grabbed the handle, She looked up to see a tall muscular man with whitish skin , sharp jaw line, thin french beards, and hazal brown eyes looking at her, his eyes was captivating....her blue eyes turned sparkly but her voice stiffened held no emotions at all

excuse me? taxi hamare liye ruki hai ,to aap kya hamare liye darwaza kholne aye hai? *she wanted to sound normal and calm but sounded in a taunting way because she was not at all calm as of not now, or ever*

dekhiye , hum apke liye darwaza kholne nahi balki gadi mein baithne aye hai..*his voice calm,and husky ,one of the deepest she has heard*

sayad aapne suna nahi taxi hamare liye ruki hai to isme baithenge bhi hum hi *shakti said*

dekhiye yaha hum bhi khade the , to aap kaise janti hai ke taxi aapke liye ruki hai ,na ke hamare liye * he asked with raised brows**

toh aap bhi kaise kehsakte hai ye aapke liye ruka hai, hamare liye nahi *she asked ,smirking*

dekhiye aap *he took a breath not wanting to fight more that to like a kid on a middle of road* dekhiye hamein deri horahi hai , aap please dusri taxi lelijiye

hum kyun le dusri taxi? taxi hamre liye ruki hai isiliye isper jayenge bhi hum hi..*she declared*

badi dheet mahila hai aap , jab humne kaha hamein deri horahi hai , phir bhi? ..dekhiye i request you to please grant me the taxi * he asked politely*

sorry but i am getting late to , so sorry aap dusri taxi lelijiye *she denied politely *

Hum dusri taxi ka wait karne jayenge to aur deri hojayegi hamein hamare gantavya sthal mein pahuchne keliye *he replied*

Dekhiye mr whatever, mujhe bhi late horàha hai warna main pagal thodi hu ke road ke beech mein kisi se taxi keliye ladu, meri waha gadi kharab hogayi hai isiliye yaha ayi hu * shakti replied, irritated*

Lagti to pagal hi hai, ladti thodi bolke ladh hi Rahi hai *he murmured*

Oh mr i can hear you very well mr volcano * she scoffed*

Oh ms ladaku bimaan ,my name is no volcano my *both of them , stood pointing fingers at eachother as there eyes threw daggers at the other *

Sahab , memsahab *the driver of the taxi called them , bringing them out of there war zone * aap logo ko jana kaha hai ?

Headquarters..*both of them said together then gave a angry stare to the other *

Wah ye to acchi baat hai na sahab , jab manzil ek hai to rahe alag kyu chalni , sayad isiliye uper wale ne aplogo ko sath laya *the driver said with an ear to ear smile , which irked both of the other *

Kuch bhi.. hum iske sath nahi jayenge *Shakti stated*

Oh deviji hamein bhi koi shouq nahi apke sath safar karne ka *the man replied*

Jab dono ko Jana ek hi jagah hai toh Humsafar banke sath chalne mein kaisi sankoch , isse Rahe bhi miljayegi aur safar bhi suhana Katt jayega ..*the driver poked again*

Dekhiye aap..*shakti started *

Madam aapko der nahi horahi ? *Shakti nodded in yes * aur sahab aapko ? *He too nodded in yes * to jab dono ko deri horahi hai aur Jana bhi ek hi jagah hai to jhagra karne ke bajaye sath chaliye , samay bhi nasht nahi hoga aur safar bhi accha katega

Satya kaha shrimaan aapne *the man said and Shakti stared him * dekhiye deviji aapko vilambh horaha hai ,hamein bhi aur yaha dusra vahan to koi Milne ke avsesh mil nahi raha , aur thodi hi der ki baat hai ..chaliye chalte hai

Haan magar *shakti started but thought something and looked at the man looking at her with a mischievous hopeful smile ,she nodded * haan magar main

Bhara humlog adha adha karlenge , kyu shreeman *the man asked the driver..he nodded and both shakti and the man sat on yhe passengers seat at the back with a lot of distance between them *

They were frequently taking eachother glances and comprehending in their mind about there nature and the driver could feel the awkwardness and tension between them , he started his radio which played "tere sang yaara " shakti and the man looked at eachother

Gaana change kijiye bhaisahab *shakti said *

The driver changed the song again and it stopped at a romantic mashup

Sreemaan ? Yaha aapko koi yuva jodi dikhrahi hai kya ? Ji aap aise gaane lagrahe hai , ya to koi accha gaana lagaye ya radio bandh hi rakhiye * the man said though calmly but the teeth greeting said he was annoyed *

The driver gulped his saliva and changed the song the last chance to make the environment a little comfortable, it stoped on "abhi na jao chorke "
Which could calm the heating surrounding for something..he smiled at his victory as both the man closed there feeling the song and Shakti looked outside

Gajab hai dono , dono ki pasand ek napasand bhi ek , rahein ek manzil bhi ek prakruthi bhi ek magar phir bhi dono hi ek duje se alag hai , kya bhagwan inhe ek karrahe ho ya alag banane chale ho *driver said in mind*

Ajeeb hi prani ha ye mahila bhi ,ekdam ladaku bimaan hai ..kya pata kisper kab toot pade,jitni khubsurat aur gehri ankhein hai kash agar utni hi khubsurat iski batein hoti ,aur ye headquarters kyu jarahi hai ? Kya karti hai officer *taking a glance at her , and as she looked at the same time , both gave a tight lipped smile to eachother* lag to rahi nahi filhal toh kya koi chor to nahi ? Uuh chodo hamein kya ..hum to hamare karya keliye jarahe ..akhir kar itne dino baad hamari ankho ka swapn pura hoga *his eyes shone bright*

Gajab hi insaan hai ye bhi , ek kya pata kab phatt jaye , aue ek jahtke mein kaise badal Gaya ek no ka mysterious man hai ..kkya pata headquarters kyu jaraha hai , ek minute kahi ye koi chor ya terrorist to nahi .. headquarters ko koi nuksan pahuchane jaraha ho to ? Hmm i have to be conscious nazar rakhni hogi..

Sahab,memshab aapki manzil agayi ab yaha se aapko akele hi sathi Banna hoga * the deiver said as the car haulted near the headquarters.. bringing them out of trance and both got out of the cab giving the "equal fare" ..

Lucknow

Headquarters*both mumbled and looked at ther4 front with a shining eyes *

Chalte hai ..alvida *the man said *

Ji..aur umeed karenge hamari rahein phir kabhi na takraye *shakti said with a mocking smile*

Same here ...

Both parted there ways not knowing what's coming in there way ahead ...

____________________________________________________________

Like , share , save ,follow
Stay tuned ,spread positivity

And

I do not hate any person or character and even if I do it's personally my choice I don't discuss or force anyone to hate or love someone।,
If you are fighting for you personal favourite ans discouraging the other saying I am being biased then first go to another stories and take stand for the other characters who is being neglected or spotiting in bad light। , when you can do that then u can come here

One more thing - toxic kareena , Anuseena, haseena,Karishma fans door rahe , this can't be an Anuseena story , though I have alternative plots but dono mein last ending Anuseena reunion nhi hogi , though haseena will get her share if respect

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
488K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...