FruitCupWriter98's Oneshot Bo...

Από Fruit98

(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tag... Περισσότερα

(Closed) Oneshot Requests
Fem Exe Personalities / reference sheet (Kind Of)
Currently being worked on (revamp)
Endless Love Cycles (Female Majin x Male Reader x Female Lord X Love Triangle)
Infinite Affection (Female Majin x Male Reader Fluff)
A Soul For Two ( Female Sonic.exe x Male Reader x Female Majin Love triangle)
Love Hurts (Female Fleetway x Male Wounded Reader H/C)
Rhymes Of Love ( Fem Mighty.zip x Male Abused Reader)
Encore (Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot)
Another Encore (Female Majin X Shy Male Reader OneShot Pt.2)
The Birthday Gift (Fem Human Sonic x Male Reader x Fem Human Sonic.exe)
Human Shinto x Male Reader
revenge on the blue kid (Fem Human Fleetway X Brother of BF Male Reader)
Obligatory Beach One-Shot (Fem Fleetway X Shy Male Reader)
420 Blazing it (Fem Human Sanic.exe X Male Reader)
Human Surge X Male exe Reader
Relapsed Love (Female Relapsed Suicide Mouse x Male Reader)
Sunday Night Saddening (Fem Suicide Mouse x Male Depressed Reader)
Female Senpai Spirit x Male Reader
The Light in a Dark World (Fem Suicide Mouse + Fem Suicide Oswald x Male Reader)
Black Out (Female Black Impostor x Male Reader)
Staring into love ( Fem SCP-096 x Depressed Male Reader)
Lovely but Deadly (Female Tails Doll x Male Reader)
Inky Abyss of Love (Female Ink Bendy x Male Reader)
Golden Love (Female Human Golden Freddy x Innocent Male Reader)
Female Tails x Male Neko Reader
Arcade of Affection (Female Kapi x Shy Introvert Male Reader)
Healed Trauma (Female Human Rewrite x Male Reader Fluff)
Infected with Love ( Piggy Characters X Male Reader)
A Drunk Confession (Melony x Male Depressed Reader)
Sick Day (Female Rewrite x Male Reader Part 2)
Love Of Games (SMG4 Tari x Depressed Male Reader)
Screeches of love (Roblox Doors Female Screech x Male Reader)
Help me with this oneshot!
Deadly Tutor (Miss Circle x Shy Male Reader)
School of Love, School Of Death (FPE Characters x Shy Male Reader Part 2)
There for you (Fem Fleetway x Male Depressed Reader)

Gods' Feast (Fem Sonic.exe & Mighty.ZIP x Male Reader) Thanksgiving 2023

1.9K 16 37
Από Fruit98

THANKSGIVING ONESHOT!!!!!

(A/N: I FINALLY GOT IT OUT ON TIIIIME!!!! . . . . Enjoy!)

It was a dark night. You were currently sleeping the best you could, but you were worried. Something always bothered you. Ever since your brother got into rapping, you'd always worry he'd get himself hurt. It didn't help that he took his girlfriend along with him, and if he got her hurt, god your entire bloodline would be at risk. You suddenly shot awake as a loud bang was heard. You quickly got out of bed, grabbing the nearest weapon you had in your room, it being a microphone.

Y/N: H-Hello!

You called out, walking quietly. You heard some shuffling from BF's room.

Y/N: B-BF is that you?

You asked, opening the door, seeing him laying on the ground.

BF: Ugh . . . . god damn it, that hurt.

He said, holding his head. You kneeled down to him as you made sure he was okay.

Y/N: You hurt, do you need me to get some bandages?

You quickly asked.

BF: N-No Y/N I'm fine . . . probably some time though, god that was an intense Escape.

You turned to his computer, which you saw a weird yellow ring.

Y/N: I'm assuming that Sonic game wasn't normal?

You asked.

BF: Not at all, anyways what time is it?

He asked, looking at the window.

Y/N: It's a couple of days till thanksgiving . . . and it's 3am.

You said to him, he looked at his bed.

BF: Mind if we talk about this over breakfast tomorrow?

You nodded your head, head to his rooms door.

Y/N: You better have kept her safe, god I can only imagine what DD would do to us.

You said, growing a scared expression.

BF: PFFFT! That old geezer wishes he could hurt us, he'll hurt me first if anything, you got nothing to worry about Y/N!

You then wished him goodnight as you walked out, heading back to your bed as you fell asleep, unaware that two figures were watching you through the window.

???: Really, right now?

One said.

???: Yes right now, it's the perfect time to find out!

The other said. You were glad that BF was safe, so you could enjoy the sleep. But something felt off, you felt a slight draft in your room, you let out a sigh as you laid up. You heard shuffling around as you rubbed your eyes.

Y/N: Ugh B-BF I thought you were sleeping.

 looking up as you suddenly saw two figures.

It was terrifying to say the least. Despite the awkward silence you instantly knew what was happening, clearly they weren't here for good intentions, and you knew that. You instantly jumped out of your bed, the purple dressed woman quickly beat you to the door as she slammed it shut, showing off her sharp teeth as you backed up. 

Y/N: W-Wait . . . w-w-we can t-talk about this!

You said, trying to keep your composure as you thought you were about to die.

Mighty.ZIP: Zip it!

She said, causing you to shut up.

Mighty.ZIP: So what was the Plan exe, make a Martyr out of him?

She said, revealing a knife.

Sonic.exe: Yep, after all he is related to that jackass of a rapper, they're clearly the same!

She said to Mighty.

Y/N: N-No I'm n-not. I-I've n-never been into R-Rapping, I-In my o-opinion he s-should stop taking s-so many r-risk, i-it puts m-me in danger t-too!

You said, holding your hands up.

Sonic.exe: That's what we thought too, but we've decided that you're no different, after all-

Suddenly a loud voice was heard from the other room.

BF: For the love of parrapa! he's knows who you both are, and is only scared since he never expected two girls he's had a crush on to try to kill him!

You 3 suddenly heard BF scream from the other room.

Y/N: S-SHUT UP B-BF!

You yelled, at him.

BF: I am trying to sleep!

He yelled back.

Y/N: SO YOU KNOW I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO GET MURDERED?!

You yelled. 

BF: Hey I can't save you, I've already fought them. I literally fought exe like 1 hour ago!

You looked over to see the two girls silently waiting. 

Y/N: IF I END UP DEAD I SWEAR TO GOD!

You waited for a bit, but eventually heard no response. You then took a sat at the edge of your bed, hugging your knees as you just laid your head down. You began to slightly form tears around your eyes. You suddenly felt the bed sink a little, both of them sitting at your sides.

Y/N: J-Just get it over with.

You said, sighing. You suddenly felt one of them put their hand on your shoulder.

Sonic.exe: You know, your brother is kind of a dick.

She said to you, this confused you.

Y/N: A-Aren't you g-gonna kill me?

You asked.

Mighty.ZIP: Nope . . . I think we've been proved wrong tonight, not only do you seem to be a lot nicer and more polite  than BF.

Sonic.exe: You can easily fluster us~

They both suddenly leaned in to your face, they both planted one kiss on your cheek, making your face grow bright red.

Mighty.ZIP: So now you're ours~

She said to you.

Y/N: W-Why?

You asked, making them confused.

Sonic.exe: Why what?

Y/N: W-Why me . . . I-I just w-want to live a n-normal l-life . . . I-I never a-assumed that any girl's like you two would l-like me.

You admitted to them. This caused both of them to hug your arms, making you blush more as they just kept you in an embrace.

Mighty.ZIP: You wanna know Y/N . . . well we both think you're really cute, and kind. We'll admit we've been spying on you, or at least I have, Sonic joined me a bit afterwards.

Sonic.exe: Yeah, the final escape thing was fake-ish. But while spying on you, we'd expect you were just like your brother, a guy who has a cocky almost dick like personality, but we found out you were kind, you cared for those around you. You don't like rapping that much, and you apparently have a crush on us~

You didn't know what to think of the situation, both of these girls were confessing that they find you as a perfect guy.

Y/N: I-I s-still can't b-believe that this is happening.

You said to them, they continued to hug you as they giggled.

Sonic.exe: Well we hope you don't have any plans for the week~

Y/N: W-Why?

Mighty.ZIP: Because we both want to go on dates with you, either separate or together, it's all up to you~

They both said, you took a deep breath, trying to not have a panic attack. You nodded, smiling.

Y/N: T-This might be a-a bit too much . . . b-but we c-can do t-three dates, s-some one on one t-time for each of us, then w-we can s-see if you both d-don't mind being t-together.

You suggested to the both of them.

Sonic.exe: Perfect!

She yelled.

Mighty.ZIP: Great Idea hun~

She said, agreeing with sonic. They both then gave you another kiss as they waved bye to you, both disappearing out of the window as they teleported back home. You laid down on your bed, blushing as you've got a lot to do tomorrow.

[The next morning]

Your alarm clock began beeping. You placed your hands on your face as you yawed, rubbing your eyes as you sat you. You got up from bed, turning your alarm clock off as you checked the time. It was 9AM and you had plenty of time. You walked downstairs as you a note left by your brother. You quickly turned to coffee machine on as you got things ready, reading the note.

"Went out to do some rap battles again, I'll be back pretty late!"

The note was upsetting, he didn't really care that you could have died, you getting a cup of coffee as you sat down at the kitchen table, taking small sips as you tried to wake back up. You just sat there as you didn't know what to do, slowly waking up as you stood up.

Y/N: Alright . . . just pass the time!

You said, growing a smile as you rolled up your sleeves, you began to get ingredients out of the fridge, beginning to prepare to make some food.

[Time Skip - Mighty.ZIP Date]

After a couple of hours of baking, you wiped the sweat off your forehead as you pulled out a beautiful cake. It wasn't one of your best works, but it looked good. You began to decorate it, in purple and white icing. Suddenly you heard the door bell ring.

*Doorbell MP3*

You quickly grabbed a towel as you wiped your hands off, approaching the front door. You opened it, only to see Mighty.ZIP standing there.

Mighty.ZIP: Hey hun!~

She said, kissing your cheek as you blushed.

Y/N: H-Hey! Y-You mind coming in, I-I gotta g-get ready.

You said, embarrassed. She nodded as she gave you a hug, following you inside your house as you lead her to the kitchen. She was noticeably attracted to the scent of your food, so you sat down with her at the kitchen table.

Y/N: Is that a cut on your cheek?

You asked her, she nodded.

Mighty.ZIP: H-Heh yeah, me and sonic kinda had to flip a coin, we would have kept fighting if not.

While she was talking you had gotten a band-aid out of a drawer, placing it on her cheek.

Mighty.ZIP: T-T-Thanks Y-Y/N~

She said to you, holding where you placed it, blushing as she got all flustered. She could have instantly healed the wound, but this one felt special, so she kept it there.

Y/N: So you mind if we can just stay here, I'd love to have a good chat while I make sure nothing burns.

She nodded, smiling as she didn't mind whatever you both did.

Y/N: A-And to s-start . . . here, for you.

You said, sliding the purple cake in front of her, she blushed deep red as she realized all of this effort was for her.

Mighty.ZIP: He's a keeper~

She said quietly to herself as she took a fork and began to eat the cake. While eating you both discussed about similar interests, she was really fond with games, and loved to proudly and loudly express her voice, but she definitely charmed you a lot, always making cute comments, causing you to never lose a blush. By the end of the day she was already tired, hugging her and talking seemed to take a lot of out her, but it was probably because of your body heat and hug. You watched as she disappeared out of your door, giving you one last kiss as she loved the first date.

Y/N: H-Hopefully it w-went well.

You said to yourself.

[The Next Day - Sonic.exe Date]

It was early in the morning, and you were already awake, you knew that you had to be better than yesterday, so you were quick to getting ready. You made sure to dress in nice clothes and brush your hair. You heard a knock on the door as you quickly rushed for it, you opened the door, to see Sonic.exe, smiling.

Y/N: H-Hey!

You said, smiling back to her.

Sonic.exe: Hey hun, I had to bring my sister though.

She said, moving to her side as a little girl was shown.

Sonic.exe: This is Sunky!

She said, you bent down as you shook her hand.

Sunky: Hi there Mister, are you the guy my sister has been constantly gushing about?

She asked, suddenly being stopped by a blushing Sonic.exe. You let a small giggle out as you hugged sonic.

Y/N: Good to see you again, was there anything special you wanted to do?

You asked her.

Sonic.exe: well since Sunky is here, I guess we can just watch and movie and talk.

She said, kissing your cheek as you nodded.

Y/N: Sounds great!

You said as you headed over to the kitchen, preparing some food. Once that passed, you enjoyed the night with Sonic.exe and Sunky. Sonic being the beautiful woman that makes you flustered, and Sunky being the kind, nice, wholesome bright person she is, tried to get the both you closer, despite being as close as you could. Eventually after a couple of hours, it was time for sonic and sunky to head home, so you kissed sonic goodbye.

Y/N: I had a great time . . . hopefully tomorrow goes good.

You said to her, her nodding as she hugged you.

Sonic.exe: Here's hoping, you're a beautiful guy and I want to spend a lot of time with you!

She then left with sunky, disappearing past the horizon as you closed the door.

[The Next Day ]

You woke up the next day, a smile on your face as you were ready for the big test. You quickly got dressed once more, as you suddenly heard loud knocking on the door, it was more rapid and almost sounded like banging, but you were quick to answer it, arguing being heard on the other side of the door. You opened it to see Mighty and Sonic.exe arguing.

Y/N: H-Hey?

You said, confused, you suddenly watched them turn to you as they rush up and hug you, both didn't respect many boundaries and kept tugging you between each other. You began to walk to the couch as you didn't know what to do. No matter what you tried to do, they still kept fighting over you.

Y/N: G-Girls!

You said loudly, finally having reached your limit as you watched them stop.

Sonic.exe: W-What's wrong.

She said, confused.

Y/N: I-If you t-two really are fighting over me . . . . than I can't be in this relationship, I don't want to be the main reason you two hate each other

You grew an upset face as they both argued back and forth, shouting at each other, throwing insults around like they did care. You hated that this was all over you, it was your love that they fought for.

Mighty.ZIP: W-Wait Y/N!

She said. They were now both quiet, waiting for what have to say.

Y/N: If you two can b-be nice together . . . I'll a-accept your love . . . I-I'm not trying to be mean but that's what I want.

You said to them, they both nodded their heads as you wished them a good night, leaving as you were tired enough. After that incident they both were really nice, to each other and you, you shared more of your interests, and scheduled to spend Thanksgiving with them. You offered to cook the feast, and they accepted. It was going to be a test for you but you were up for it. So the long process of cooking started.

[Time Skip]

Ding

You suddenly heard the oven ding as you smiled. You walked over, oven mit's on. Opening it.

Y/N: Yes!

You said in succession.

Y/N: Finally I got it right!

You heard footsteps as you looked around, seeing Sunky standing there.

Sunky: Hi mister Y/N!

She said, smiling. 

Y/N: Hey Sunky . . . could you please watch out, I need to take this out really quick.

You said, holding the Turkey as you began walking.

Y/N: And watch out around the Kitchen, you could burn yourself.

You told her. You then walked through the doorframe, suddenly having a kiss stolen from you on the cheek as you blushed. You saw sonic standing there, smiling.

Y/N: H-Hey s-sonic.

You said, blushing as you approached the table. You placed the finishing touches on the feast that was prepared, smiling as you finally perfected your cooking this year.

Sonic.exe: It looks great hun~

She said, looking at the amount of food on the table.

Y/N: Well what can I say, I love Thanksgiving!

You said, letting a small chuckle out, sonic clinging to your arm as you continued to blush. You smiled as you rested your head on her shoulder, enjoying her warm hug as you sat there.

Mighty.ZIP: O-oh my god Y-Y/N!

You heard your other girlfriend say, you looked over, a bit worried. She was staring at the feast you prepared, amazed and in shock.

Mighty.ZIP: H-How did you p-prepare something l-like this!

She said, walking up to you. You smiled, giving her a hug.

Y/N: Impressing you and sonic was one of the reasons, but I really love this time of year.

You said to her. She only smiled more as she held onto your tight.

Y/N: So when will the others be arriving?

You asked, suddenly they both grew an embarrassed look as they acted like they didn't plan for this.

Y/N: You both told them I'm gonna be present right?

You asked.

Mighty.ZIP: K-Kinda . . . it's just.

Sonic.exe: T-They t-think you're a demon.

You let out a small sigh, knowing that when the rest get here, it's gonna be scary.

Y/N: You can explain to them why I'm a human . . . just please put it in a way where I don't die.

You said to them, walking towards the kitchen as you grabbed some more seasonings. You herd the door knock as you let out a slight sigh, you grew a smile as you walked out, seeing a bunch of figures surrounding the table, you shied pass some of them, getting some unnerving stares as you placed the plate down.

Fleetway: So is no-one gonna mention the human?

A loud voice said, pointing at you as you froze in place. Fleetway flew up to you, seemingly with a small lust for blood.

Sonic.exe: O-oh yeah about that!

Sonic said, her and Mighty walking in front of you.

Mighty.ZIP: H-He's the g-guy w-we were talking about . . . he's our boyfriend.

She said, all three of you blushing as this confused most of them.

Fleetway: Heh, I knew something was fishy about the guy you talked about, I thought he was just gonna be the human sacrifice!

You heard him say, this freaked you out as you slowly began taking a few steps back, only to accidentally bump into someone. You turned around, seeing the beast you know as Lord X

Lord X: Hello child.

He said, having some glasses, and a coat on. You backed up again, his sharp teeth, and wide grin creeping you out.

Lord X: Honestly Sonic, I agree with Fleetway.

He then poked you.

Lord X: Seem's like the type you'd maul, or at least let us all maul and eat.

Sonic.exe: Ugh, will you guy's stop scaring him!

She said, grabbing you hand as she sat you down at the table.

Mighty.ZIP: Yeah, he cooked us this food . . . plus it was gonna be more of making a Martyr of him.

She said.

Sonic.exe: Mighty!

Mighty.ZIP: Whaaat, he knows we love him!

They said joking around, you suddenly heard another voice say.

Majin: Well I must say, this all looks very good Mr. L/N!

Majin said complimenting your whi le smiling . . . well he was always smiling, but you felt as if he was genuinely giving you one.

Y/N: T-Thank you.

You said. You watched as everyone got seated, but you realized Mighty.ZIP and Sonic.exe were looking uneasy. You were seated next to Sonic, and saw that Mighty was a bit upset. You decided to stand up and go to the edge of the table, sitting in the middle of them.

Y/N: E-Equally a-apart from each other.

You said to them, they both blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

Fleetway: Ugh, get a fuckin' room.

He said under his breath, you gave him a slight cold stare, Mighty.ZIP stood up.

Mighty.ZIP: Ahem! I Welcome you all to this years annual Thanksgiving!

She said loudly.

Mighty.ZIP: Now before we continue any further with this celebration.

She continued, everyone was smiling, you saw Lord X and sonic.exe stretch a bit, cracking their knuckles.

Mighty.ZIP: We shall bow our heads, and say a few words for the celebration of this God's Feast!

God's Feast Begins

Suddenly music began playing, everyone bopping their heads as you looked a bit confused. You looked around, everyone was smiling, looking across the table at each other. You had to admit the music was nice, bopping your head lightly along with it. It wasn't long before Sonic cleared her throat, and began singing. You were surprised by this, you've know she had sung a lot before, but always assumed it was something BF made her do during battle. Mighty.ZIP soon followed after her, singing as well. It wasn't long though until Lord X and Majin joined in with the singing, everyone was enjoying the tune, and you even had a smile. Eventually a few more rounds of singing, and a couple of laughs, Mighty.ZIP stood up from the table.

(Time - 1:17)

Allthough in our past, we broke our tether.

I'm glad, we're back here together.

For now we have all, come to meet.

And enjoy a delicious, and HEARTY God's feast.

For it is now, on Thanksgiving day.

THAT I INVITE YOU TO CHOW DOWN IN A CARNIVERIOUS WAY!

After Mighty's small speech, leaving you a blushing mess as the end of the table, since she's complimented your food so much, you continued to watch. You were smiling as everyone was getting along. You were getting used to the terrifying beings that sat beside you, making you feel at peace, knowing that they wouldn't hurt you, and eventually the song ended.

Bless you, Bless you all for coming to t-this . . . . . c-celebra-

What the fuck was I gonna say again?

Mighty.ZIP said, confused. Everyone let out small snickers as the music ended, and everyone began to start eating. You looked around the table as you saw everyone enjoying the  food. You were happy since you did a great job, and were glad everyone enjoyed it. It wasn't long before everyone broke off into their own conversations, however you just sat there silently, eating your food as you saw Mighty, and Sonic were busy, you didn't mind. But you always felt a bit off with out them slightly focused on you, and with the amount of exe's around you, you were gaining a scared feeling again. Yet you grew a light smile as you every so often glanced at them, blushing at their beauty.

[Time Skip]

After a god's feast with all the exe's it was late at night and everyone had began to leave. It was a successful night and everyone got to know you, which made you feel better around them.

Y/N: Well . . . I think that was a successful first introduction.

You said to sonic and Mighty. They both nodded as you instantly went to the kitchen, turning the water in the sink on as you began cleaning the plates.

Sonic.exe: sigh Y/N . . . you don't need to do that, it's already late!

She said, pouting.

Mighty.ZIP: Yeah . . . we know you're very serious about this, but it's Thanksgiving!

They both said to you, trying to give you good points to go to sleep.

Y/N: S-Sorry girls . . . you both know there's no persuading me.

You said to them, they both hugged you, giving you an equal amount of pecks on your face as they wished you a good night. They both knew that despite your hard dedicated efforts for you, you'd soon be overcame by the lack of sleep. So around 10 minutes after starting, you eventually turned the water off and slowly made your way upstairs, crashing into your bed as you felt two pairs of arms wrap around you.

Y/N: mmm . . . g-goodnight.

You said in a tired state, hearing them both giggle as they kept kissing you.

Sonic.exe: Night hun~

Mighty.ZIP: We'll see you in the morning~

And with that, you 3 fell asleep, ending off the perfect thanksgiving.

End Oneshot.

(I . . . . I actually did it . . . I FINALLY GOT SOMETHING OUT ON TIME!!!. Oh my god it's a thanksgiving miracle! It's also funny since I'm finishing this a day before thanksgiving. I'll admit it feels a bit bland at the starts, but obviously there's the romance, and then thanksgiving at the end. I hope you all enjoy this thanksgiving, and here's to a happy holidays! I also will probably hold off on holiday themed oneshots, or not make them just as long. I feel too focused on the plot and wanna just go back to the romance with small plot to make it something to enjoy reading, this feels like more of a chore to read. I'll always take criticism, and like I said I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!)

4023 Words

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.6K 64 26
Like the name, video game characters shipped with other video game characters, cartoon characters shipped with cartoon characters, or video game char...
17.5K 580 16
A lively stroll in the garden has always calmed [NAME] after a day of work, hearing the sounds of birds and wind from nature. But this time, somethin...
1.9K 42 5
You are The first mobians to ever exist you became one due to and experiment caused by your older brother. When news breaks out about and unknown cre...
7.7K 219 11
I look around and feel a really bad headache. "Where am I?..." I look down and see my hands full of blood. " How?! "I roll my eyes and try to get the...