๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ

Von sulliafton

[๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š-๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ] This is a another yandere book and kinda a sequel to "STALKER". I... Mehr

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š
๐™๐™–๐™ฃ-๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
๐™‡๐™ž๐™–๐™ง
๐™๐™–๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™
๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก
๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™
๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™–
๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™
๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ฉ 2
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š๐™™
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™
๐™Ž๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™™
๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™ง

๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ง

4.5K 84 81
Von sulliafton

Otto - ❦ - 6'3
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere

WARNING'S: ★ Kidnapping, Muder, Blood, Amputation, SA,  Abuse, Necrophilia and Stalking ★

★WC: 2311★
_________________

Otto let out a loud groan as the smell of blood filled his nose. "God, Jenny you can't stay in once place can you?" Otto mumbled to himself. He followed the  blood that was all over his floor to see Jenny laying on the kitchen ground unconscious.

"Please don't be dead" Otto whined to himself. He walked over to Jenny to see a wide cut from her thigh to her foot and a large cut on her wrist. Otto kicked Jenny in her stomach waiting for her to react but when he didn't get one he sighed to himself. 

"Women can never listen" Otto rambled to himself "They always have to do the opposite of what I say and then act surprise when they get hurt" Otto sighed.

He grabbed onto Jenny's hair then dragged her down to his basement where he would use her body for his satisfaction and would cut off each limb off her body when he was done.

Otto wrapped each of Jenny's limbs with a towel then put them in their own plastic bags before burying them in his garden.

Once he was finished he looked at himself in the mirror to see that he was covered in blood and dirt from head to toe. "Damn I stink" Otto mumbled as he started to take off his clothes to take a shower.

This was Otto's weekly routine, he would kill some random women he found on the street or at a random club then take them back to his place and use them for whatever he wanted until he was bored with them.

But this was all just a distraction for him, He didn't want to use these women, they were all sluts who only loved him for his money and looks.

It pissed him off.

Women were nothing but gold diggers who didn't know how to appreciate a man's love. They didn't know their place and didn't understand when a man was helping them.

But there was one girl that he loved with all his heart. Her name was Y/N Afton, you were the most beautiful girl he has every seen. You were short/tall, had beautiful hair and the perfect smile

When he first saw you, he was immediately obsessed with you. The way you helped him at the store, made his heart flutter. He just couldn't get enough of you, he needed to know everything about you.

But he wouldn't be able to since you somehow just disappeared. He couldn't find you anywhere, he didnt know where you lived and didn't know anyone that knew you.

Well that was until he met Jenny, when  he was at the store buying him supplies he heard Jenny say your name. This was his chance to find you, so he seduced Jenny, took her home and tortured her for information.

"Finally" Otto grinned as he grabbed his notebook from his desk that had the words Y/N Afton on the front. He was done with his shower and already had all the information on you that he need.

He didn't need Jenny anymore, but he was still bummed that she went out the easy way. 

The only problem he had was that he didn't know where you lived. Jenny told him your name, all the things you liked, your daily routine and all thoses basic things, but the only thing he actually needed he didn't have.

Otto cursed Jenny under his breath then grabbed his body bag that held all his important babies.

"At least I know where she works" Otto smiled. As he started his car and drove to the nearby grocery store.

"Y/N thank you so much for taking the closing trip, I really appreciate it" You looked at your coworker and smiled. "It's really nothing Annie, I need the hours anyway" You laughed.

"Well don't worry, I'll repay you tomorrow" Annie said as she grabbed her bags and left. You looked at the clock to see that you 30 more minutes until you could close which made you sigh in frustration. 

The store was empty and no one would come to get groceries at 11PM so what's the point of even having the open sign up.

You wanted to close the store but there was a high chance of boss finding out. You stared at the sign then looked at around, "Fuck it" You huffed as you walked over to the door.

Just as you were about flip the sign a man walked inside with a smile on his face. You quickly greeted the man and ran back the cashier waiting for him to check out.

"Who the hell shops this late at night" You thought to yourself.

"Sorry for coming in so late, I just needed to grab some supplies for my house" You looked at him, and put on a fake smile.

"It's okay, just glad you didn't come at the last minute" You replied. You looked at the man and squinted your eyes "Hey do I know you from somewhere" You asked while scanning some of his items.

"Yeah, my name is Otto, we met at the grocery store like four months ago" Otto said while trying to hide his excitement.

"Oh- You have a really good memory" you laughed awkwardly. Otto looked at you with a smile on his face then walked up closer to you.

"It's okay if you don't remember me" Otto sighed "Alot of people forget about me but I always remember them" He said.

You nodded your head as you hummed, not wanting to talk anymore.

"Hey are you here alone" Otto asked while staring into your eyes with a blank face.

You furrowed your eyebrows then quickly replaced your expression with a smile. "Uh no my coworker is in the back" You scoffed. Before Otto could replied you quickly cut him off "your total is 35.20$" You said.

"No" Otto says as he grabbed his bags and opened his bottle of bleach and rubbing alcohol. "Uh sir you can't do that, you didn't pay for those" You stammered.

Otto ignored you as he continued to mixed the two chemicals together.  You stared at him for a second before running towards the employee's only room and locking yourself in there.

You knew that he was planning somthing bad, and you didn't want any parts in it.

You grabbed your phone and started to call the police but before you could even press the dial button, loud pounding was heard from outside.

"Come one Y/N don't be scared, I just wanna talk with you" Otto whined as he sqeezed the rag in hands.

"Stay the hell away from me you creep" You screamed as you press the button.

"Hello what's your emergency"

"Please send help, I'm alone in the store and this crazy man is trying to hurt me" You yelled through the phone.

Otto cursed himself, and kicked the door.

"His name is Otto, I don't know his name b-" You stopped talking when the door fell down with a loud thud.

"Ma'am? Are you there?"

The voice of the police operator was tuned out, as you could only focus on Otto staring at you with a stern expression on his face.

"We are sending police over to your location right now" The operator said.

Otto looked at the phone then at you, "You didn't have to call the police Y/N, now I have you a punishment when we get home" Otto sighed as he made way over to you.

You backed up into the wall, screaming Adnan crying begging him to leave you alone but Otto just ignore you and placed the cloth on your mouth.

You squirmed and tried to push Otto off but he held your body in his arms tightly while kissing your neck. "Don't worry Y/N, the life you're going to receive is way better than the one you have right now" Otto whispered into your ear.

A smirk appeared on his face as your body started to go limp in his arms. Otto grabbed onto your face and kissed you on the lips over and over while grabbing your breast.

"I can't wait to start a family with you" He moaned. "But we can do that at home, the bad guys ate coming" Otto sighed, He picked you up then quickly ran to his car.

And just as he was driving away, the loud sound of police sirens were heading to the store.

"Oh God, where am i?" You cried, you looked down at your ankle to see that there was a chain tightly wrapped around it. You looked around to see if there was anything that could help you but only saw a headless body not to far from you.

You screamed loudly and cried as you kicked and pulled the chain hoping that it would somehow break. "Someone please help me" You whimpered while scooting away from the body.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry, I forgot to get rid of that mess"

You looked up to see Otto standing at the top of the stairs. You whimpered and tried to crawl away but the chain immediately stopped you.

"I wanted to put you in my room, but the way you were acting like night was very bratty" Otto explained while walking down the stairs. He walked behind you making you start panic.

"The way you acted already told me that I needed to beat you down" Otto said loudly. 

You squirmed, trying to turn around to see what Otto was doing but once again the chain prevented you from doing so.

"So, once I do this, you'll become the good girl you are supposed to he and then we can start our family" Otto grinned, he grabbed his favorite baby to use and walked back over to you.

Your eyes widen in fear as Otto bent down with a large red axe in his hands.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm only going to cut below the knee" Otto laughed as he stood up and held axe over his head.

The second Otto brought the axe down, pain struck you all over your body. Blood and pieces of skin were flying everywhere as Otto continued to bring the axe down on your leg over and over until it came clean off.

Soon everything went black as your body went limp and fell on the ground.

"Aw Y/N" Otto huffed "I wanted to hear your screams" He sighed as he shook his head. "But I guess I'll hear your cries when you wake back up" He laughed while bringing the axe to your other leg.

"Y/N wake up" Your eyes flutter opened as you groaned in pain. "Y/N come on, wake up, you've been asleep for two days" Otto cried as he rub your hair.

You whined and looked up to see Otto stared at you with teary eyes.

"Oh thank God, I thought you died" Otto cried. You said nothing and looked down to see that your legs were cut off, teats started to flow from your eyes as you silently cried.

"Oh baby please don't cry, I'm sorry" Otto apologize "I really am, I think I overreacted" He grumbled. Otto picked you up and placed you on his bed and grabbed you face so you could look at him.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll make this up to you" Otto promise as stood up and grabbed his jacket. " Thanks to Jenny, I know every single thing that makes you happy" He smiled.

You furrowed your eyebrows confused on what Otto was talking about. "H-Huh, what are you talking about" You whimpered.

"The only reason you're hear is because your so called friend Jenny, she told me where you lived, your job and literally every single thing about you" Otto explained.

"Y-Your lying" You yelled "your just trying mess with me, Jenny would never do that to me" You continued.

Otto stared at you with a blank face and walked over to you. "Y/N I love you, I would never tell a lie" Otto sympathize. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket then press on a recording.

"Y/N lives on raccon street and in apartment 69, she works at the local grocery store that's across the street from her apartment and-"

You slapped the phone out of Ottos hand, not wanting to hear anymore of it. "W-Why would do t-that to me" You questioned.

"She did that because she's a terrible person" Otto lied. In reality it took Otto almost a month to make Jenny tell him everything he wanted and when she did he made her repeat everything until it sounded like she hasn't been tortured.

"Jenny, and everyone else out there are terrible people you can not trust" Otto says as he grabbed your face. "They will throw you under the bus and hurt you if it helps them" Otto explained.

"People are terrible and will always put themselves before you" Otto said.

He looked into your eyes and smiled, "But me Y/N, I will always put your needs before mine and you can always trust me with whatever" Otto vowed.

Otto sighed as he saw the tears stream down your face. He lifted you up and laid down on the bed pushing your head into his chest and cried.

While you were crying a smile grew on Ottos face, you were finally in his arms and soon enough the two of you would be starting a family. 

Otto was butting his lip in excitement.

Nothing could ruin this for him.

A/N: Starting off with somthing light

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

693K 30.3K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
798K 13.8K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...
1.3M 56.4K 81
She was as cold as ice. She never showed a smile. Her eyes were a soulless black, just like her hair. She had one friend. He was the friendliest of t...
124K 3.3K 21
"สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡, ษช'แด sแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ! ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๏ฟฝ...