Cote: Sae, Chie and Mika x Ma...

By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

A focus on the story between Sae, Chie and Mika with the protagonist of the work. More

Characters
Chapter I - Class D
Chapter II - Without records and without identity, a person completely free
Chapter III - An enemy among us.
Chapter IV - Accusations
Chapter V - Domino Effect or Checkmate?
Chapter VI - If one falls, they all fall.
SS - Hito
SS - Nightmare
Chapter VII - Despair
Chapter VIII - Leadership
Chapter IX - Reactive

SS - Ayato Naoki

223 12 0
By zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

Yesterday I had a great show, I admit that it was very pleasant, however. I still have some about him, Akira, a very mysterious and very charismatic student, if I can put it that way. His personality is unique, and from what I observed - He only acts based on people's attitudes - Attitudes are a small thing that makes a big difference, because it is through attitudes that we know people. Attitudes change feelings in the same proportion as feelings change attitudes.

All of this fits with the person called "Akira" but... From what I understand, he plays hard to get when he has no interest in the person or when he doesn't really want that person to interfere in his personal life. After Classes A and D got involved with Class B, their main target was none other than Akira himself. Logically, it would be easier to target the class leader, however, as the class leader, who is still in doubt about who the class leader is, I would place them as Chabashira Sae and Utomiya Riku, both of whom have enormous potential to be class leader, however.

If my theory is correct, Chabashira was responsible for asking the entire Class for support to help with Akira's case, while Utomiya probably investigated the case alone... or with a little help.

But there's something not fitting into these pieces on the board... The knight (Akira) is cornered by the queen (Akane), rook (Laura) and bishop (Hosen). The strategy seems infallible to me, not a means of escape, however... Something opens up a path.

*Tap*

Extending my hands, I place the (Pawn) in front of the (Knight).

"So what do you think about this... Naoki-kun?" asked Rosa who was sitting on the table next to me.

"As you can see - The (pawn) sacrificed himself to save the (Knight) - The question is: Who would be the pawn?" I leaned back against the chair while rubbing my chin with my hands. Rosa was curious, so she decided not to interrupt me. "I have some deductions about who the (pawn) is; 1) Tsubaki Sakurako, she had an important role with this case but, she only got close to two people: Utomiya Riku and Akira. However, by logic, I believe she had a great interference with Kamuro Akane's strategy, because according to my spy "Akira stated that Utomiya, Tsubaki and Chabashira were just distractions", being them, Tsubaki would fit perfectly as "The donkey holding the carrot", she attracted the enemy on purpose."

Yes, not only that, Horikita-senpai told me that Class B already knew that Class A and D were creating false accusations based on Akira's phone

Rosa places her fingers near the bottom corner of her chin and says:

"Wouldn't the pawn be "Chabashira"? After all, based on your spy, Akira could be the "imposter", right?" She asked.

"I've already considered that hypothesis." I nodded.

"Then...?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I discarded her right away." I answered.

"Eh?"

I shook my head.

"It wouldn't make sense to be Chabashira, as she herself barely knew what was happening that day, she was invited and not the other way around. All except one person, Utomiya Riku."

"And what about him?"

"Utomiya is a very observant and cautious person, the security cameras show that he already knew he was being followed. In fact, he was one of the people who didn't worry too much about Akira's case, he seemed very confident, although Chabashira have a tragic epiphany."

"Epiphany? Why?"

"She's in love."

"... What?"

"In class, she had a little fight with Akira. I don't really know what they were talking about, but I can assume that she really likes him as a precious classmate, otherwise... A loving partner."

She opens her mouth to say something but closes it immediately, she thinks for a moment before responding.

"Are you sure you're not thinking too much?"

I smiled at her.

"Do you really think that she would go to all kinds of lengths just to save her classmate just because he is 'Her Classmate'? Just by her having her mind broken, it shows that she cares enough to have an image romantic with Akira, after all, she's not the only one who wants to have a relationship with him."

"Oh... Are you talking about him being popular with girls?" She asks with a discreet look on her face.

"That's right, but no, Chie is a companion who also thinks of Akira as a romantic partner."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I talked to her myself and in person." My smile widened. "She herself indirectly admitted that she likes him."

She lets out a sigh before jumping off the table and crossing her arms.

"I didn't ask how and when you did it, but continuing... And the second deduction?"

I held the second piece of the board in my hands and watched it as I thought.

"2) It would be Akabane Shinji."

"Shinji? I can't understand where he fits into this little game of yours, he didn't even have any role in Akira-kun's case." She said, informing me about the counterpoints in this 'spider web'.

"You're wrong, Akabane interfered with Akira's case, the problem with that is that it was indirect and unilateral."

She looks at me in disbelief, she probably understands what I mean.

"Are you telling me he did the same thing as Sakurako-san?"

"Indeed. But unlike Tsubaki-san, Akabane-kun did all this without making it very obvious, his actions were so indirect that he even lied about the place where he confronted Class C, if I had to To assume, he must also have an involvement with Akira's second phone."

"Speaking of the second phone, has anyone mentioned what's on it?" She asks curiously.

I nodded. "More or less. Horikita-senpai told me that all the accusations were practically false, even the teachers confirm this, however. Nothing cancels out the fact that he has a lot of points on that phone, maybe there is a possibility that that phone has a huge amount of points in case I'm right about that."

She tilts her head to the side.

"What if he doesn't?"

"..." Letting out a sigh, I place the (pawn) on the (knight) side. "This means that Akira's chances of being the 'impostor' are almost low, at a rate of 38% evidently."

"Wouldn't that be a lot in comparison?"

"No, technically everything is in order. I find it difficult to be a simple exaggeration."

"...I see."

She shakes her head before turning and walking to the door. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have an appointment with my friends, I don't have much time to listen to your speculations. But you can keep them for me in your room."

"Really? Heh... Fine, do whatever you think is best. Just don't ask me for 'private points'."

"No promises~" She waves at me before closing the door and leaving me alone in the room.

*Click*

"Hmph..." I smiled as I let out an internal sigh.

I looked back at the chessboard in front of me, I thought and debated a little mentally. Tapping the table a few impatiently with my index finger, I let out a sigh before standing up and pushing the chair back, making me turn and walk towards the door.

'I need to meet the director... I can't be late again.' I thought.

As I walked down the hall, I see Mika-sensei along with Yumi-sensei at the side. They both had a serious expression on their faces, curious, I decide to get their attention.

"Yumi-sensei, did something happen?" As soon as I asked, she looked at me sideways and smiled at me.

"No, actually, Mika-chan and I have a meeting with the school Principal in a few hours, so we're getting ready." She responds.

"A meeting...? Does it have anything to do with the special exams that will be held for first-year students?"

"Maybe..." She shrugs.

I started to get confused. "But what does this involve you, sensei? The special exams involve first year students, not second years."

She laughs at my explanation.

"Actually, I would like to participate in the exam as well. I have to observe my-Itai a little more!" Before she could finish, for some reason, Mika-sensei pinches her belly. "Ow, ow, ow! I surrender!"

Mika frowned in anger. "Remember Yumi, you can't say his name here."

His name?

'Uah! It's true, I almost mentioned Akira's name by accident.' Yumi thought.

"You're right... I'm sorry about that Naoki-kun, luck is not with you this time~" She teases me.

"Oh... Alright." I grimaced in boredom and disgust.

"Anything you're thinking is none of my business so I'll take my leave here."

Although I'm a little curious about who Yumi-sensei was referring to, I don't intend to intrude on her provocative games, I'm sure she found a new student to harass, my condolences to that person.

"Thank you, I'll see you in a week Naoki-chan." A mark appears on my forehead, letting out a sigh I walk past it and walk to the principal's office.

As I walked I could hear her laughter right behind me, which I ignored, however, I put the puzzle back together in my mind.

Akira.

Although Chabashira was their queen, both were able to corner the enemy by using their strategy against themselves, an inversion of the counterattack. It wasn't enough to do anything other than make your enemies accept the mistake they made, indirectly.

But there's something wrong with all this... Horikita-senpai confirmed to me that the case was already over before it even started, so why-Oh! I understood. She was having fun.

Not only was she having fun, but she also gave Akira the freedom to call her by her first name, which is weird, but I believe this is just an exaggeration on my part, after all he calls all the students by their first name. However, for her to not care for a person like Akira to call her by her first name, that means he is a special case, maybe he is hiding something, maybe his... True potential?

It's possible, but from what the records show - He's just an ordinary student - Which is quite inconvenient.

*Tap*

"Huh?"

I looked confused at an 'empty' room that had some plants and flowers, at the back of the room, there was a middle-aged man who was watering the flowers. This person was...

*Knock, knock*

"Director?" I called out to him, making him look at me sideways, as soon as he turns around he shows me a gentle smile.

"Naoki-kun, good to see you here." He shakes his head before placing the watering can on the table. "I apologize, I was a little busy."

I let out a laugh.

"Don't worry, I just got here." I walked up to him. "I haven't had time to go to your office yet, that explains why I'm here."

"I see." He nods. "So what would you like to talk about?"

My smile soon falters, I wanted to spend some time alone with director Sakayanagi because... It's a personal matter between the two of us.

"Is it true what I heard from the teachers? That this year will be your last year as our principal?" I asked a little frustrated, but I didn't let it show either.

President Sakayanagi just smiled slightly before responding, without looking away.

"Yes, it's true. I will retire for personal and trivial reasons, but don't worry." He turns and stares at the view from the window. "My son will take over my position, you should know by now that I will not always be the director of this school."

"I know... I know that but..." I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

I heard a laugh, he looks at me over his shoulder and says:

"You were my best student at this school, Naoki-kun. I'm sure you'll do well, even when you've already found a good opponent to entertain."

So he already knew.

"Do you know who 'he' is?" I asked.

He nods and responds.

"Yes, he was one of the students I was most interested in, that's why I accepted him into the school. I see a bright future coming from this student." He fixes his tie before continuing. "Luckily, you weren't demoted to Class D, I wonder why he didn't put you in Class D, after all, he had enough power to do that."

He's right, why the hell didn't he take points from our Class but from the other classes? Did he know that the other classes were my sources of getting private points?

"Oh, by the way." Sakayanagi-sensei calls me, making me look at him with a raised eyebrow. "I know you're not a nice person, Naoki-kun, I know you do it for a greater purpose, however. This will only end up making you fall into the depths of the abyss."

"..." I was perplexed by his sincerity, is he trying to tell me to be careful with my actions? Why? "Does this have something to do with 'this student'?"

"Yes." He shakes his head. "I'm not going to say his name, though... I'm going to call him — Zero — Or 'S-Y'(Symmetrical), do you know why that nickname?"

"... No sir." I replied a little confused.

"Because this fits perfectly with his persona, besides him being a mysterious and 'supernatural' person, he is a person who thinks about logic. Competence and charisma are what he has to make him perfect." He explains, making me look at him with a serious expression, I started to pay more attention and he continues. "Imagine an order for the numbers, among them, the number "0" is always in the middle, separating the negative numbers and the positive numbers. Let's say... Among these numbers, who would represent each number?"

"Is this a riddle type?"

"Just answer."

I memorized it for a bit before letting out a sigh.

"The positive numbers represent your plans that worked and prevented the other classes from being able to cancel their 'Class points', perhaps preventing inevitable things like someone's expulsion or an accusation. The number "0" represents all Classes, those that manages to win at least a single exam or a psychological strategy, she will rise through each position, while the negative numbers are the failures for those who tried but failed miserably by trying to play with the puppet strings." I replied, satisfied, he smiled at me before shaking his head.

"A good way to imagine, but no, you're wrong." This left me a little confused, what was the logic of it all then? "S-Y would be the "0" in all this, think with me — There are no calculated measurements, no fractional divisions, there is only union of calculations with complements of whole numbers — Even if you manage to win and eliminate one of these plans, you won't you will stop continuing in the negative layers. You can only reach the positive layers if he wants you to get there." He explained.

"What? Are you telling me that if I want to stay at this school — Without getting expelled — It all depends on what he allows me to do?" I frowned.

"That's what I'm saying. You just fell into his trap but you don't even know it, am I right?"

"I admit that I ended up getting trapped in that 'spider's web', but that doesn't mean I surrendered that easily."

"'Spider web' Mmm..." He smiles. "I'm going to give you some advice — Normal is an illusion. What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly — And you're the fly, if you act in a presumptuous way, you'll become food or the new nest for new spiders."

"Pff... That's where the mistake in all this is, a web is beautiful, but fragile at the same time." I said with a smile on my face.

"Indeed. But don't forget. Even a web is complex and simple." He warns me.

"I see, this special exam happens to have something to do with Yume-sensei, right?"

"Why the question?" He looks at me confused.

"Because it has something to do with 'him', the Delta." My smile widens even more.

Satisfied with my answer, he shakes his head and turns away.

"Yes, I gave Yume-san my permission to participate in this special exam involving the first year, she seems very interested in him, don't tell me you're getting jealous because she's not paying attention to you anymore?" He teases me.

"Haha! No, not at all. Yume-sensei is not my type, especially her personality. No. I just wanted to hear your answer to make sure, and as you can see... I was right in thinking that."

"Fufu... I understand, anyway, you can go now Naoki-kun. I'll have a meeting with the teachers soon." He said.

"Of course, I can't wait for this to be over. I'll see you later, Sakayanagi-sensei." I turned and walked to the door, however, before I even touched the handle, the door opened. "Eh...?"

As soon as the door opens, he reveals himself to be a tall and mature person, he was wearing a black suit and had brown hair and eyes.

"Oh... Am I interrupting something?" asked the person in front of me.

"Atsuomi? What are you doing here?" Sakayanagi-sensei asked, I can see that he is very displeased but at the same time confused.

"I apologize for the intrusion, but it is important." Replied the person called 'Atsuomi'. "In particular."

"..." Sakayanagi-sensei looks at me for a few seconds before sighing and saying. "Please Naoki-kun, could you leave us alone?"

"...Of course Sakayanagi-sensei." I answered.

I pass by the person in front of me and rest my hands on the sides of the door, a huge smile appears on my lips.

'The first year will have a special exam, I can't wait to see the results. Maybe I can get some interesting details from Class A and B, although I see Class D is hiding an ace up its sleeve. Curiously, I keep an eye on every move each class makes.
Delta, Zero or S-Y, I will find you.'

I need to meet with Taylor and Sakura, they can help me with the results of this first year exam. If I'm correct, the winning Class could be the important clue for me to know who "Delta" is.

Although Yume-sensei said she was going away for a week, that was practically a lie. First-year students will face two different exams, meaning they will spend two weeks off school.

I'm starting to get excited about the results, I hope you don't disappoint me... Chabashira Sae, Utomiya Riku, Hoshinomiya Chie, Kamuro Akane, Hosen Kazuomi, Tsubaki Sakurako, Nanase Tsubasa, Matsuo Eiichiro, Laura Kusanagi and most importantly... Akira and Hito.

__________

[3.172 Words]
(12/11/23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 270 11
A Classroom of the Elite story which follows Kiyotaka Ayanokouji as he navigates through his not peaceful life, along side his one true love: Arisu S...
160K 5K 20
Classroom of the Elite standard storyline but with a very heavy emphasis on Romance, specifically to our favorite ice queen. VOLUME 1 END VOLUME 2 IN...
6.2K 295 6
Ayanokouji, the freedom-seeking boy has woken up to be confronted by a game. A challenge. A challenge which will sculpt his very life into something...