TXT ONESHOTS (ENG)

By ratihfarida20

Welcome to the short stories collection of Tomorrow by Together where you could find any kind of genre here! ... More

HYDRANGEA (CHOI YEONJUN)
White is Me, Hydrangea is You.
DOWN TO HEART (CHOI SOOBIN)
Love Was All We Need, Down To Our Hearts.
THREAD OF LOVE (CHOI BEOMGYU)
Our Red Thread of Love
SPRING LOVE (KANG TAEHYUN)
Our Love In The Spring
FOOLS IN LOVE (HUENING KAI)
PRETTY GUY (TAEGYU VERS.)
Boyfriend Material (TaeGyu Ver.)
PRETTY GUY (YEONBIN VERS.πŸ”ž)
Temptation Of The Devil (YeonBin Ver.πŸ”ž)

Foolish Love

73 15 0
By ratihfarida20

Happy, happy, happy fools

Happy, happy, happy

Oh, okay. Hey, y'all. I was jamming on the song right now called Happy Fools. And I don't know who I talked to now? Let's just say this is my point of view, which yeah, consider me as a female lead right now. But sadly, I wasn't the type of female lead who got their love easily, like once I was a one sided love girl. I knew that I was sad back then when I confessed to him that I was in love with him while he was not.. Like, damn, what should I do to make him fall for me?

"Ay-yo, Kena, my girl! Happy birthday!"

"Lea! Thanks for coming!!!"

Alright, yes, it's my birthday so I threw a party. Like, why not, I just wanted to. I got my own money to waste, so?

Okay, move on to the scene where we both hugged like a real sister. She's my best friend named Lea. But wait, why have I not let you all the readers know my name yet when I actually was the female lead?

Alright, hello, here's my name.. It's Makena Willow. Should I tell you where I come from too? Okay, then, I came from Charlotte, North Carolina, US. And I was born as a black person and okay just like that. What else do I need to explain?

"Damn, been a long time no see, and you're getting more beautiful. Who's that lucky one then?"

She totally mocked me like, damn, girl, there's no one else I loved the most but your cute little brother only...

"Makena, happy birthday!"

Oh, shit, shit, shit, speak of the devil.. He's here! Huening Kai is already here! What should I do? Should I jump from the roof.. No, I mean should I jump into his hug?

"Oh..." What the fuck did I let my mouth agape saying 'Oh' only like a fool?

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you that I'm here with Kai. He was on tour, of course!" I saw her pull his arm closer like I didn't know the meaning of that. But to be clear now, Kai was already standing next to me, making him in the center of us, like okay, let's just think the way that maybe she just wanted to put him there.

"Oh, good then." I didn't know why I just wanted to answer her that way. I was feeling awkward like a fan that was about to burst out screaming but failed. So I screamed inside instead like whenever I saw my idol right on my face. But well, yea, he's an idol though.

"Alright, I bring you a present, hope you like it." He handed me a present which surprised me like a fool once again. But no, I mean I was more surprised to see him smile at me.

"O-oh, thanks, Kai. You're so kind."

"I have to. You're like my sister, after all."

Oh, alright, Kai. Thanks for making everything clear like in the past. He told me bluntly right on my face that he was still the same Kai that never had a feeling for me.

"Right, SISTER. Just enjoy the party then... both of you."

I let them move away as another guest came to me to wish me a happy birthday, give me some presents and more. But my eyes seemed to never want to let go of his figure.

I took a peek at his figure from afar, he tailed his sister behind. And then he wanted to eat some egg tarts, his favorite cake beside her. He looked more mature indeed and I found him sexy than the old him being such a cutie. And the flashback in my mind was suddenly shown when I saw him eating that egg tart.

"Kai, wanna take a bite?"

"Oh, egg tarts! Did you make those?"

"Yes, but I don't know if they taste good.."

"Oh, that's why you need the taster?"

"Yess!"

Without a doubt, Kai was stuffing that egg tart into his mouth which made me happy. He looked so cute with his mouth full of those egg tarts I made. And I thought that it was my first time right at that moment to fall in love with him.

Weird? Or more like dumb? Oh, yes, call me a fool then, like we never knew when and who to fall in love with. More like, call it a foolish love, I never mind it.

"Ken, you want some?"

"Huh?"

I was shocked to find him already right in front me after daydreaming the flashback. He held a plate of egg tarts and smiled at me, offering a piece of tart to land into my mouth.. Like, oh shit, was he going to feed me? HUH WHAT?

"Open your mouth. Aaa."

I didn't know what's going through my mind but I followed his lead to be fed. And then yea, the sweet taste was roaming in my mouth. But wait, I thought it's sweeter when he fed me.. But no, HELL! It's SO SWEET, literal sweet when he touched the corner of my lips.. getting rid of the cake..

"Why is my sis looking like a child now?"

Well, I know that my face now was hilarious. My eyes and nose got big, my jaw dropped on the floor, especially when he licked that egg tart stuck in my mouth earlier. Like, hell, stop it, don't try to tease me more. No, Kai, don't do that. Don't make me fall harder if you couldn't fall for me the same.

"Tch, let's just have some fun now. You're the birthday girl here."

He then grabbed me by the arm, made me yelp and was about to fall but, no man, sorry I'm not weak to fall like that. But, sorry when it came to my heart, yes I wasn't strong as I was ready to fall any minutes like no joke at all.

They say I'm stupid

Even if it's a little delayed, I'm not afraid

It's happy every day

I'm trapped tightly in a sweet moment

Leave the worries to the me of tomorrow

This moment won't come again, yeah

I don't want to leave

This path of pleasure

I'm like a butterfly (Butterfly)

A honeybee that only works

Even that sky where the sun's setting

Won't know whether it's pretty (Get it, get it)

Kai was literally dancing with me while his song was played in the room, then he sang along with it. He kept smiling at me like he never did it before when he was with me, making me more nervous, so I put on such an awkward smile.

Right at this moment, again and again, I put on such ugly faces and I didn't know how it would move his heart to fall for me. But one thing for sure that I witnessed now was we partied happily together like fools.

"Ken, you wanna get some punch?"

"Oh, I'm fine with everything actually."

Phew, finally I could let myself talk normally when I watched him leave me behind for a minute to grab some drink. I took a deep breath, preparing myself to be hard to breathe whenever he's around. And for real, it happened when he approached me, I lost my breath. Especially when he offered me a toast with the cocktails we were going to drink.

"So, hey, how have you been? Long time no see, huh?" He started to ask me some questions but yet he made me lose some words.

"Oh, I've been good, yeah, yeah." I started to gulp my cocktail to get rid of my nervousness.

"Woah, calm down, you're gonna get drunk, Ken."

Too late for him to warn me 'cause I already finished drinking my cocktail. And I knew that I had such a bad tolerance for alcoholic drinks but yet I told him I was okay just to impress him, more like to show him that I'm the coolest kid ever, but hahaha, fuck.

And damn, I thought I was stupid when my gaze became hazed and his figure became two or more like he was splitting himself. Then the next thing I did was I laughed over his twin figure and himself.

"Kai, I didn't know you had twin bros?"

"Ken, you're drunk. I think you better rest." I sighed as I saw her grinning like a drunk fool.

"Hmm, but it's my birthday.. Why should I.. hey y'all, let's party!"

She shouted like an idiot but no, i thought she was a beautiful idiot that made me hold my laughter to see her being silly while getting drunk.

"Girl, okay, stop. I'll take control of the party then. But just let me take you to your bed first."

She chuckled, "Oh, bed? Huh, bedtime already? Okay take me!"

"Alright, sweetie, let's go to bed."

I didn't know why I just wanted to call her like that while carrying her in bridal style. And all the way to her bedroom, she continued acting silly like she was singing that Happy Fools song non-stop. And I giggled at her craziness as I found her prettier and I love that. Oh, well...

"Kai, your face is so fluffy, why? Just why? Cause I'm not." She suddenly pinched my cheek while I was already at her door, making me wince a bit in pain.

"Don't touch me like that unless you wanna get punished–"

"Yes, yes, yes, please, Kai! I need your love, punish me with your love!"

Damn, she really wanted me so bad like the old times she confessed but I rejected her. Because I knew right at that moment, I didn't fall in love with her. I let her know that I saw her as a sister only.

I felt weird at those days if I dated with my sister's best friend, like could my sister even allow me to do so? Or more like was Makena really okay to date a younger guy like me? Didn't she think about what people would say if we dated?

And more precisely in my condition as I didn't live in the US which I thought would make it harder for us to go through such a long distance relationship. Like, damn, I know I think too much.. But–

"Kai.." She whined like a baby that made me come back to my senses.

"Yes, Ken?"

"Shut up, I'm not your Ken. You should be my Ken.. Why can't you let me touch my bed?"

"Oh, sorry." I forgot to set her down the bed like a fool that loved to daydream before. So, I lay her down right away.

"Kai, stay!" She grabbed my arm while I was going to leave her to control the party in the living room.

"I'm gonna be right back, sweet. Don't–"

Without any warning, my arm was pulled by her. She made me fall on top of her, our eyes met. And for a second, I didn't know why my heart raced to see her beautiful face closer.

"Cutie pie, kiss me. Yes, let's kiss, please, please." She wrapped her arm around my neck as I already smelled the alcohol from her breath. And for some reason, I liked that smell coming from her. So I let myself make her wish come true. And I thought that I was under her spell when our lips were already locked for each other.

"Heh, you like me, don't you?" She broke our kiss as I didn't know why I was being frustrated over that. So, I thought my kissing mood was already gone.

"Tch, just go to sleep, then. I'm taking my leave."

"Kai..." She suddenly shed a tear and my heart was broken to see her that way. So, I chose to stay by her side in the end.

"Alright, I'll sleep next to you tonight."

"Kai.. why is it so hard for you to say you love me? Sister and brother don't kiss, right?"

Well, she got a point though. But my mind was confused, like, why? Why all of a sudden I felt such a sensation like butterflies in my stomach or even heart raced above normal? I never felt like this before whenever I was with her.. But could it be possible for me to be that one of those fools that rushed in love just like that wise man said?

"Kai..."

"You know.. I don't know though.. I just don't wanna rush.."

"Why do you think it's a rush when we already knew each other for such a long time?" She closed her eyes while talking as I assumed that maybe she's tired or alcohol already took her energy.

"Right, so what do you want now?"

"Be mine, Kai. And you'll find out later whether you love me or not.. Even if I knew that you do.."

I sighed giving up and let myself take her advice, "Well, let's be together now and I promise I will love you.."

"Thanks Kai.. You already did love me and I love you too no matter what.."

In the end, Kai gave her a short kiss on the lips then up to her forehead. He indeed wanted to do something more with her. But too bad, it's not the right time to take such an advantage of a drunk girl. So, he let her fall asleep, and later he was also asleep, creating such a foolish love moment.. Both are indeed like fools in love tonight.

-THE END -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.7K 43
"Hyung promise me! you won't forget about us....." "Of course! I promise gyu.." [COMPLETED] date ended: 08-01-19 -Story Made by:Tempo_...
4.6K 108 12
.q*゚+.*.q txt oneshots / imagines / scenarios started: 20/07/22 everything written here is FICTIONAL and written by me. it does not and will not refl...
333K 4.9K 32
this book includes fluff and angst !! [UPDATE: i don't take requests for imagines anymore. sorry πŸ˜…]
47.4K 552 73
Soobin Fanfics