INSIDIOUS CONNECTIONS

By peaceful_soul07

This is a story of revenge, drama, suspense and love . This is the story of Avinanshi and Reyansh, the bu... More

Author's note
Character introduction
Prologue

Tropes of the story

59 7 0
By peaceful_soul07

This story holds mystery, love, revenge and much more. But the key feature of.  this story is:-

'Connections'

The connections governed by fate , connections which are preserved time and hidden safe in the veil of mystery.

Tropes of the story:-

•Mafia romance
•Childhood love
• Enemies to lovers
•Revenge
• Past trauma
•Forced relationships

(The introduction part of the story is kept very small and to the point so that readers find it convenient to read ✨)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 10.1K 40
#yuyachi แ€–แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธ...โ— start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
210K 13.2K 63
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
182K 13.7K 46
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...