STUNNED

By Itim_na_pluma

[UNDER REVISION] Liv Miller appears to be caught in an endless loop where everything repeats itself. Nightmar... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY-SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
🏆ACHIEVEMENTS🏆
Author's Note

Chapter THIRTY-TWO

250 53 44
By Itim_na_pluma

I never felt this numbness before. I feel nothing, I sense nothing, no fear, no regrets, no pain. I dreamt of feeling like this before. The days when I don't have to deal with my trauma, when I will less care about the physical touch, when I can finally show someone what inside me. When I finally achieve the justice I wanted so badly, plotting my fare revenge to the people who causes me endless wounds. But- I never expected to be this dark.

When I picture about this day before, I picture a great orange sunset. Below the bright blue and white sky is the wide sparkling lake and a green field of grass. I will be enjoying the masterpiece around me as I enjoy the piecefulness it brings. The emotions that corrupting me since the day I got loss will be finally free and for the first time in my life, I will fell nothing but numbness. Freeing my self for changes, accepting who I am and what I become.

But I should lessen my expectation, because my dream was granted but not in the way I wish it to be. Today, the sunset is black reminding me the dark tomorrow awaited. The sky was gone living me inside this metallic box of doom. The lake is a rever flowing blood and the grass I am stepping in was moist and sticky. There is no masterpiece but I enjoyed seeing the pile of dying man in every corner of the hall. Some of their neck was cut, their bones are broken, loss an eye and had a bullet digging through their flesh. I feel free letting out my evilness but It doesn't mean that I accept what am I now.

Ngunit gaya ng sabi ko, hindi ako nagsisisi. Iniisip ko palang ang maaaring sapitin ng pamilya ni Noah oras na malaman nila ang sinapit nito nawawala ang katiting na awa sa katawan ko. Wala akong gustong gawin ngayun kundi iparamdam sa kanila ang galit ko. Kung paanong paulit-ulit na inilalagay nila ako sa parehong eksena na paulit-ulit ding pumapatay sa akin. They must hated me so much for ruining my life this far and I am gonna let them taste the same feeling.

"Put the knife down or I'll put a bullet inside your head." A man with the same white suit as earlier said. Ilang beses ko ng nakasagupa ang mga kagaya niya ngunit alam kong iba ito. On his left shoulder is the red pin with a number 3 on it. Base on Anton's consumption they are the most dangerous among the four substandes since the level four turns out to be misjudge.

"I'll count to three Olivia, put that knife out of your hands!" he yelled again but I just give him my deadly smirk.

"In your dreams." My raspy voice says and then I swayed my body to their direction making sure I loss all the bullet they are trowing at me.

"Ahhh!" the first man cried as I deepend the knife to his left eyes and twisting it more before popping it out. His eyes was still tackled to my knife making me laugh in pleasure.

That moves makes them alarmed so they were giving me hard punches and kicks this time. Siniguro ko ang aking bawat kilos upang hindi tamaan ng bala ngunit may iilan parin ang dumadaplis. Isinantabi ko na ang pagdaing sa kirot at pinagpatuloy ang pag ubos ng kanilang mga buhay. Nabibingi na rin ako sa kanila mga sigaw, mga banta at gustong-gusto ko ng tapusin ito at harapin ang kinasusuklaman kong mga nilalang sa mundo na sa kasamaang palad ay kadugo ko pa.

Sa bawat buhay na makukuha ko hindi ko mapigilan ang pagngisi habang tinititigan ang mga CCTV camera sa paligid. Anomo'y ipinagmamalaki ko sa kanila ang aking kademonyohan ngayun. Nababalut na rin ang katawan ko ng malaput na dugo na maging ang aking buhok na abo ay naging pula na rin. Hindi ko nga alam kong makikilala ko pa ang sarili ko sa salamin.

A large masculine arm wrap around my neck while his another hand is holding a gun pointed to my head. Before he got a change to pull the trigger I shot his head forward, headbutting him hard enough for him to lose his balance and fall backwards. I quickly grabbed his wrist with my left hand before slamming my free hand into his wrist, causing the gun to fly out of his hands and slide across the damp floor. I didn't give him a chance to stand up so I slize his neck, enough for him to lose his life.

While the Thana's men are distracted by the sudden disturbance in the hall , I seized this opportunity and twisted my torso slight. Another man behind me jump onto my back, gripping my neck so I reach under his arm and grabbed his belt with the arm closest to me. I dropped my chest, throwing him over my croached body and sending him crashing towards the cement floor before trowing him the knife few yards away. A smirk form again to my lips hearing the sound of knife deepening trough his skull.

Before I even get a chance to walk a cold metal gun touches my cheeks.

"I told you to put your knife down." His teeth were gretting in anger or maybe in fear since they are all under some drugs right now. Sa palagay ko'y wala na siyang oras para ikagalit pa ang nangyari sa kaniyang mga kasamahan.

"Like what I said, IN YOUR F*CKING DREAMS." I grabbed the nossle of the gun and swift it sideways from left to right. But this man has a death threat because he never let go of the gun no matter how hard I tosses his hands. I lost my patience this time and push him as hard as I can, quickly reached for my knife from the head of his fellow man and swiftly brought the blade down and into the side of his neck. I am on top of him showing him my grining teeth and blazing eyes.I look up to see the CCTV camera before stabbing the mans neck repeatedly making me more bathed in blood.

I stood up straight still not swifting away my eyes to the camera, assuming that the highest rank are now watching me wipe all his men. I am not stupid as they think I was. Maaaring matagal na panahon nilang nasakop ang buhay ko, nakuntrol ang pagkatao ko including my insanity but I am no longer vulnerable anymore. They brought this evilness within me and I wanted to let them taste what I am capable off, kung gaano kasama ang Olivia Dark na sila mismo ang gumawa because no one is deserving of my wrath but them. So I will be the chaser of death right now in the living hell, that even Satan himself will bend his knees and bowed to me.

The cold floor becomes colder and colder and I feel like a walking curpse right now. I am holding a one blooded knife in my right hands while I am walking straight to the hall until I reach the final door. A very large metal door who automatically open for me, or should I say they intensionally opened for me.

"Oliv~ia." A familiar voice enter my ear and my eyes are automatically searching for it's owner, until I saw a well built man at the center of the room. Behind him is a large screen reavealing a different CCTV footage from different part of this maze. My eyes landed at the corner screen and I can't help but smile looking at the students who are now being rescued by the police force. I even notice Waxton, Julius and Hunter running to the hall probably on the way to Noah, Sophia and Neska's whereabouts. Jacob, Lex and Viv are guiding the students to got out, making sure that no one was left anymore.

"Look at those eyes, so beautiful yet so weak." A barriton voice made me distracted.

"I never expected less from you Olivia, you are always making me so proud." Dagdag na sabi pa nito. Judging through his looks, his a man, a very well built man with a masculine body and white skin like mine. I can tell that he was Dante Dark dahil halus walang pinagkaiba nag litrato niya sa web ni Julius. Ngunit bakit siya lang? nasaan ang iba? Where's the other Dark?

"Looks like your expecting more my dear." Dante said but I didn't give him any response instead I look at him in my most unbothered look. Pinakiramdaman ko ang paligid, they are not defensive or threatened with my appearance they were just looking at me like nothing was wrong, like I didn't kill all of their thana's man. Some of them are even whispering to their mates and scanning me from head to toe.

Malakas ang naging tunog ng sapatos na lumalapat sa sahig hanggang sa namalayan ko nalang ang nakatayong si Dante sa aking harapan.

"Welcome home my niece." He said giving me his annoying smile.

"F*ck you!" balik na sabi ko sa kaniya which makes everyone including him, laugh. I clinch my fist in my annoyance.

"Too much confidence can kill you my dear. Do you really think you can defeat us? You must be delusional." Tiim bagang ko siyang tinitigan ng masama.

"Well maybe you are still under drugs. After sedatating you for almost 13 years I'm afraid it will forever flow in your vains." Hindi na ako nakapag pigil pa at sinapak ko agad siya sa mukha. His face tightened at masamang tumiitig sa akin habang pinapahid ang dumugo niyang labi.

"I am not under your control anymore." Madiin kong sabi na ikinatawa nanaman nito.

"Since when? Two months ago?" he laughed while shaking his head in dismay.

"Yeah, maybe you called that the best two months of your life, no sedatives, no nightmares, no illusions. But may I ask you Olivia." he said which I believe is not a question.

"Is that makes any differences? Do you really think we're done with you?" pinanatili ko ang walang emosiyong mukha kahit pa nangingibabaw na ngayun ang galit ko at ang kagustohang saktan siya.

"What did I do wrong to deserve this?" matigas kong saad. Gumuhit ang sakit at inis sa mukha niya ngunit itinago niya iyun sa mapang-asar na ngiti.

"You don't do anything Olivia ang tanging dahilan kong bakit ka nadadamay dito ay ang pagiging Dark mo. No matter how you tried to run you will always ended up going home because this is your fate, this is the fate of every Dark blood."

"Then tell me, why are you doing this!" His disgust written all over his face as he looked at me.

"Tsk, I never think that you are much worried about those students than yourself. I pitted you Olivia. You seen them only as people, but for me, they can be the future."

"Bullsh*t! They are not a f*cking lab rat!" I yelled, he laughed.

"Well that's the thing about it Olivia. They must be a lab rat today but for the future? They are heroes."

"What the hell are talking about?" He smirked.

"You see Olivia. This world is ruin already. People are fighting, some of the cities were broken due to religious war. This country had received countless treats and we couldn't stand alone without alliance. What do you think will happen 50 years from now? Do really think this country will always be a country? I don't think so. Because we have no weapon against them." He paused and look at me directly.

"So we develop Thana for 50 years with the vision to protect the country."

"How, by making some this worthless experiment? Nababaliw kana." Matigas na sabi ko but he only made his way closer to me.

"Worthless? Hmm, no Olivia, because we just succeeded." Kumunot ang nuo ko, ngunit bago pa man makapag tanong ay lumayo na ito sa akin. May kung anong pinindot ang kasamahan nito sa monitor at nabuhay iyun.

"The Dark invention has been created 50 years ago. It started with level 1. The first drug created to manipulate the human body and the second drug is to manipulate the nervous system. Kumbaga, you can control their body once they fully consumed the drugs. Although hindi naging madali, and we have to find young children to be the first subject of the test. Both levels went well, but it doesn't created exactly what we needed to. Instead of controlling them, the drugs reacts like a vitamins that help them grow healthier, smart and strong. So we develop the level 3 and 4 which is more upgraded than the previous two. To fully test it we need another subject for the experiment. This two is different, the drugs can be tolerated only by grown ups. Luckily that Police Chief get in the way so we hired people as the new member of Thana and injected them the drugs. The drugs acts differently depends on the subjects immune system. The weak one dies and the rest becomes the official member.

"But still, it didn't work the way we imagined it to be so we created another plan. The drugs are created perfectly but what we need is a perfect fit subject. So we need those children who received the first and second drugs. Mr. Marcello voluntarily suggest his daughter to be the first test subject. But because she's not that fully developed, she died. That's when we gathered every information and medical records of all the kids who received the test 16 years ago. 15 of them are possible fit for the experiment. But someone sabotage the plan and you know who is that?"

"Who?" Tiim bagang kong tanong.

"Mr. Montemayor's daughter. I hope you remember her."

"Neska?" Hindi makapaniwalang turan ko.

"Bingo. The drugs made her smarter like that, but I don't like how she uses her brain. She made herself get killed just to make you a rebellious of your own family." He bitterly said but my mind zoned out thinking about Neska.

So it's true? Sinadya talaga niyang matamaan siya ng arrow ko? But why? I have this feeling that she was hiding something. That somehow she knew who really I am. Pero ang ipahamak ang sarili niya para lang mataohan akong kalabanin ang mga Thana? She could've tell me!

But why do they need to take her body?

"Ano ang level 5?" I suddenly asked and my mind automatically rewind the image of Sofia, Neska and Noah inside the room.

"Oh! Yeah I almost forgot. Well, Level 5 is a combination of both level 3 and 4. It created unexpectedly. Oh and yeah, your friend Noah, is our first subject. Why? Because we know na anak siya ni Sanchez. We planned the delivery, library, Santiago's death and all para magkakilala kayo." He said pertaining to Miles.

"It supposed to make you feel more miserable meeting Sanchez son, but fortunately the opposite happened." He added. I greeted my teeth in anger.

"You're crazy! lahat kayo wala na sa katinuan. Hundreds or maybe thousands of people are already dead because of this bullsh*t experiment! Ngayun ikaw naman ang tatanongin ko Dante! Does it makes you feel happy? Seeing people died because of you? Para saan to? To tell you honestly, you are a bunch of stupid people who believes that you do changes in this world, not knowing that you and your doings are the mostly cause of deaths and fears." Everyone in the room are quite but I don't think they are listening to me or even frightened to me, more like they are waiting for Dante's reaction. But he was looking even more furious than I am.

"You know what? I don't really like your attitude Olivia. I accept if you only using this bitchy attitude of yours towards those people who are trying to manipulate you, but disrespecting us is nothing I can tolerate." I give a smirk.

"F*ck you Dante! You are the manipulator here. Pinaikot mo ako, kami! At ang mga taong naluko mo para kumampi sa kabaliwan mo!" I yelled.

"Tsk. I can't believe my brother and sisters still wanted meeting you. You are just a treat to the family and to the experiment." 

"F*ck you!." I said and I saw the two woman behind her rolled their eyes.

"Madami na siyang sinasabi, let's just kill her." A woman in the same lab cout says. I don't know her but I assuming in her code 002, she has the second highest position. Akmang kikilos ang ibang kasamahan nila para palibutan ako kaya mabilis kong naikibo ang aking hawak na kutsilyo at patagilid na inihagis ito sa ere. Nagkaruon ng tunog ang ginawa kung iyun lalo na tuwing tatamaan ang ilan sa kanila. Ilang sigundo lang ang nakalipas at sinalo ng aking kamay ang pabalik ng kutsilyo. Sabay-sabay naman halus bumagsak sa sahig ang walang buhay na katawan ng walong lalaking sumubok lumapit sa akin. Ibinalik ko ang tingin kay Dante.

"Sumuko kana Dante, kayo nalang ang natitira dito. I killed all of your men and all the students are being rescued now. It's only the matter of time before the police reach here-." My words are cut off with a loud laughters from him.

"Impresive but still pathetic. Do you really think it will end like this? Pagkatapus kong paikutin kayong lahat sa mga kamay ko? Planado ang lahat Olivia. Kung paano mo pinaghandaan ang pasukin ang teretoryong ito ay pinaghandaan din namin ang pagbabalik mo. Like what I said, there is no turning back now my dear. You are born with a dark blood and your future held with us, whether to leave or to die." I gulped in confusion. He sounds so serious and unbothered. Talo nanaman ba ako? Mauuwi nanaman ba ito sa wala?

"But I don't blame you for being such rebellious against your family. I'm sure the picture of your mother and brother are still hunting you since then, but I'm sorry Olivia because that was also part of the plan." inilagay nito ang dalawang kamay sa kaniyang likod at dahan-dahang inikotan ako. Naikoyom ko naman ang aking kamao ng banggitin niya ang aking ina at kapatid.

"What do you mean?" he smirked.

"I would like to tell you the story but i suggest to get you home first. Our family are waiting for you Olivia. The heirest seats has been empty in a long time. Let's get you reunited with your true family." Akmang hahawakan ako nito sa braso ng malakas kong tinaplig iyun.

"I am not coming with you." madiin kong sambit.

"I'm sorry dear, but I'm leaving you no choice." as he was about to touch me a sound of gunshot echoed throughtout the room.

In the blink of an eye, Dante flipped over the computer table pulling me down behind it. His arms held me closed infront of his body tightly shielding himself as a bullet pierce into the table. I just become his human shield for a f*cking sh*t!

I closed my eyes and listen to my surroundings, it sounds like 8 pairs of footsteps, and from the sound of the gun speed by the bullet, they most likely had AK-47s. I blew out some air realizing that It's Anton's guns. Nagsimula naring bumaril si Dante at nag-iinit ang ulo ko tuwing hihigitin niya akong pangharang sa katawan niya. Luckily isang myembro ng mga Thana ang nagawi sa aking gilid dahil sa pag-iwas niya sa bala yun nga ang malas niyang dito pa siya nakitago. Gamit ang hawak kong kutsilyo sinaksak ko ang kaniyang kamay na siyang may hawak ng baril. The man yelled in pain making Dante swift his eyes to me.

"What the hell Olivia! Stop killing my men!"

"Sorry my bad." I sarcastically said before pointing him the gun. Tinaplig niya agad iyun dahilan upang tumilapun iyun papalayo sa akin. Kibit balikat pa niya akong nginisian bago bumalik sa pakikipag palitan ng bala kina Julius. Sa inis ko ay inagaw ko na sa kamay niya ang hawak niyang baril gamit ang pagsipa ko sa kaniya palapulsohan.

"Bullsh*t Olivia!" he scream in anger at nag-agawan kami sa baril. Mabuti nalang nakaharang pa ang lamesang itinumba ni Dante upang hindi ako tamaan ng mga balang nagliliparan mula sa pagpapalitan ng mga Thana at mga taong kasama ni Anton.

"Ah! Brother is too crazy to want you kahit pa makasisira kalang sa mga plano!" singhal pa niya na nakaibabaw na sa akin. Alam kong hindi niya ako gusto at hindi siya sang-ayun sa kung ano mang binabalak ng mga kapatid niya but I can say he can't kill me too for the same reason.

"I'm glad you knew dahil hinding hindi ako sasama sa inyu!" malakas na iginalaw ko ang aking tuhod upang patamain sa kaniyang gitnang hita dahilan upang mapasigaw ito sa sakit at makaalis ako sa kaniyang ilalim. I quickly crawl into the floor and shakily took the cold metal into my hands, pointing it between his eyes.

"Liv!"

BANG!

A loud gunshot echoed inside the room and Dante was in shock.

"What the f*ck Rebel!" malakas na sigaw nito dahilan upang lingunin ko kung sino man ang nasa aking likod.

"We didn't need her Dante. She will only ruin the plan." malamig na pagkakasabi ng babaeng kanina lang ay nakausot protective suit at may nakalagay sa dibdib na 002.

"Rebel." Pabulong kong sambit habang pinagkatitigan ang kaniyang mukha. She was a tall woman with the same pale skin as I am. Her round eyes and thin lips are very indicated making her face stands out. Bakit hindi ko agad napansin na kamukha ko siya?

"I don't even get it, why it should be you. I can be the heir and I seek no danger in this family but since then ikaw parin ang bukang bibig nila!" nalipat ang tingin ko sa kamay niyang nanginginig sa galit habang derektang nakatutok ang baril sa akin. Her left hand has the same birthmark like mine making me drown in confusion.

"Who are-you?" my voice stuttered when blood spill through my mouth making me wander through my whole body. Nahinto ang mata ko sa sariwang dugong umaagus mula sa aking sikmura. Inilipat ko ang paningin sa kaniya at derektang tumitig sa kaniyang mga mata. She was wearing a deadly smirk on her face yet I can still see the pain from within.

"Ano bang nakita nila sayo? Your weak, vulnerable, and selfish. We don't need you Olivia our home is not welcome for you." Rebel release another bullet and I waited for it to enter my fleash once more but someone push me and roaring sounds of pain came from Dante's mouth.

"Bullsh*t Rebel let's get out of here!" the girl with 003 shouted and the remaining higher rank Thana's run out to a panic room where a bunch of subjects came out and cover their way in. Dante was left lifeless in the cold white floor and the bullet hole digged right between his eyes.

"Liv, just stay close to me." Waxton whispered in a calming tone as he wrapped his hands around my bloodied body, supporting me to stand still. He loaded in a full clip of bullets and slammed in into the gun that I held in my hands.

"Please do not close your eyes Liv." he added.

"Cover us!"Sigaw ni Julius na hindi ko napansing nasa tabi kona rin pala. Nakatago parin kami sa likod ng metal table, sa kabilang dako naman ay kita ko si Anton kasama ang isang lalaki at babae na kapwa nakatago rin sa likod ng mga gamit dito. I assume they are a police officers or maybe— bigger than that.

Julius and Waxton nodded to the man as they all looked poised and calm, awaiting the orders to strike again. I've never expected this scene before, when all of us will be holding a gun trowing bullets to the enemies.

Anton playful demeanor is now deadly, and Waxton child like attitude was now replace with one of a professional killer. Julius on the other hand seems calmer then the rest, yet his expression was hard. Julius waited a few moments, before the sounds of bullets halted.

"Now!" The man ordered and Julius kicked the table, clearing the view. His arms was over my shoulders as he continued to hold onto me tightly. He shot the three on the right with deadly precision, each shit hitting them between the eyes na medyo ikinagulat ko. Iniisip ko kasing paiiralin parin niya ang prensipyo at ang kagustohan niyang walang mamamatay.

I glance to my left and saw the man and woman killed the three Thana's on the left while Anton was enjoying his self made advance armalite in his hands.

As Waxton continue to shoot besides me, my eyes widened in fear as I saw another Thana in the corner of the room, his gun aimed at Waxton so I liftmy weak hands turned into Waxton and raised my gun by his side.

Bullets started to fly as we were standing back to back with Julius, our right hands arms raised as we aimed our weapons while my left hand covering my wound. I look straight into Thana and I pulled the trigger multiple times, hitting the Thanas multiple times in the chest before they dropped to the floor. Waxton gun fired and I heard another body hit the floor. The room fell deathly silent.

We stood there for a moment, my arms still raised and the now warm metal wrapped around my fingers, staring at the blood painted on the walls just like the same old days. Suddenly the over flowing memories of my brother and Aunt lying lifelessly flashes through my eyes as I scanned the dead Thana's on the floor. Numbness and adrenaline flowed through my veins as a pair of muscular arms engulfed me into tight embrace.

"Liv. It's fine. It's over." Waxton whisper softly as his calloused hands covered mine and he lowered my gun down as he glanced at the man I shot.

"It's okay, you're okay." He said as he took the gun from my hands.

"She's in shock give her some space." Julius commanding said.

"She got shot!" The woman shouted.

"I know, I'm not blind." Julius said then he and Waxton place on both of my side then help me wrapped my arms around their neck. Everything after that was so quite, atleast in my ear. It's like a became deaf for a moment. I closed my eyes and remember my last conversation with Noah.

"You look so good Liv." Noah said complementing my West Ville uniform and my weird wig, I rolled my eyes making him laugh.

"Don't try ruining my mood Noah." pauna ko agad dahil alam kong nandito nanaman siya para mangulit.

"Nuh I'm not, in fact I'm here to give you this."

"What's that?" I asked looking at a white envelop he was holding.

"Ahmm, it's my thought?" a give him a weird look.

"I mean, I wanted to tell you a lot of things but I know you hate drama and cheesy things so sinulat ko nalang." Lalo pa niyang inilapit sa akin ang subre kaya kinuha ko naman ito at akmang bubuksan ng pigilan niya ako.

"Wait Liv, can you open it after this please? Gusto ko sana pag binasa mo yan, yung tipong hindi kana masyadong nag-aalala sa maraming bagay. Saka sana pumili ka ng lugar na tahimik at alam mong calm and peacefull ka para basahin yan. I just want you to appreciate my writings." Inihinto ko ang paningin sa kaniya.

If only he knows how I value him right now. I would really appreciate any single things he gave to me. Kahit pa nga yata ang mga kalukuhan niyang quotes of the day ay hindi ko pag-sasawaang pakinggan oras-oras kahit pa wala akong naiintindihan sa mga iyun.

"Can you do it?" nakangiiti niyang sabi na sinagut ko ng marahang tango.

"Okay, I'll leave you now." tumango muli ako kaya tumalikod na ito ngunit bago pa man niya mabuksan ang pintuan ng aking silid ay tinawag kona muli siya.

"Hey Noah."

"Yeah?" mabilis niyang sagut at humarap muli sa akin. I blink ten thousand times before spilling my long awaited question.

"Can you tell me what is the ending of your story?" nangunot ang nuo niya.

"Story?"

"Yeah, a story about the young lion?"

"Oh that? well..." he walk back and seated comfortable in my bed making me smile in his sudden change of mood.

"As I mentioned to you, Nala is his childhood friend came to their paradise to hunt food since after his uncle ruled the land the Savannah became dried and dead. All the lions are being captives and the food was serve only for the king giving them only scraps and bones. Hayienas are incharge of scrawling the land in preventing the other lions to leave. Nala and Simba met that day and she tells him what happened to the land."

"Does he come to resque and to take over the thrown?" I asked in unison making him laugh.

"His a different lion now Liv. He didn't want the thrown anymore instead he ask Nala to live with him inside the paradise." Ako naman ngayun ang napakunot nuo.

"Did she agreed?"

"No."

"But why?"

"Because she doesn't want to abandoned the other Lion. Simba was push to save everyone and together with Timon and Pumba, they went back to the Savannah."

"Did he get the thrown?"

"Yeah, but in order to do that, he needs to kill his uncle Oscar. Simba is a new kind of Lion that day. He's good, kind and he doesn't want to hurt anybody so he tried to talk to his uncle but Oscar is a tricky Lion. In the end Oscar fell into the cliff with the flood of fire that burns him alive."

"It's a happy ending story then." I said and he give me the weakest smile he never had.

"Yeah, but somehow I feel bad for him." I gave him my confuse look.

"Why is that?" he sighed deeply.

"Imagine living in the land where all of bad things that happens to you started? I mean at a very young age you have live alone full of fear and regrets, holding into something unfamiliar to you in order to survive. And when you're finally healed you needed to go back to where it all started doing something you didn't want just because you are born with it and you just- can't get away with it and if you do, they labeled you as worthless or selfish. Kahit pa inililigtas mo lang naman yung sarili mo, kahit pa inuuna mo lang yung happiness mo kasi bihira lang talaga mapagbigyan." His eye glued into mine and I can sense his words are directing for me. He might be the talkative and lively person I've ever met, he is also the most understanding and careful being I know. Kaya ka niyang sabayan sa kung paano tumakbo ang buhay mo ng hindi niya nakakalimutan maging totoo. He was like an expensive clay who you can deform in any shape, sizes and feature you wants. It will go along with you but still be the clay it self till the very end.

He knows I don't like dramas and cringed things but he knows I badly needs encouragements and motivation as well. And he just gave it to me perfectly.

"You can still see shine though..." he then gave me his most genuine smile.

"Just look up in the sky and find the Sun, the moon or the stars, because they will always shines for you." he open his arms, more like asking permission to hug me and I know for sure, that there will no damage to his, whether I accept it or not- but I don't know why I wanted to feel his warmth for the first time.

"It's called, Hugs." He whispers to my ear giving me another kind of comfort.

"I know, but I don't know why it feels like a goodbye." I whispered too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
64.4K 1.7K 13
⚠️artwork is not mine all credit to the artists⚠️ Kaminari (Completed!!) -------------------------------------------- Izuku Midoriya and Denki Kamin...
23.2K 3.3K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...