Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

33. Thirty-three

41K 3.7K 1.1K
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

I don't have much to say. Things are finally taking a turn so let's see what happens.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

"Bhai pareshan ho gya hu. Like of course I love the baby lekin muje nhi pta tha na Aarav kabab me Haddi banega." Reyaan whined, sitting on the other side of the table while Dhruv sat beside him.

(I'm so done but Aarav is being a cockblocker now.)

"This." Ayansh pointed at him.

"This is exactly how I felt that day." He continued.

"Teri biwi to 4 din dur thi. Mera to roz ka ho gya yaar. That little demon has snatched away my wife and her attention. Like I'm not even getting tiny bit of her." Reyaan said with frustration while Dhruv let out a laugh looking at his sulking friend.

(Your wife was just away for 4 days.)

Reyaan snapped his head towards him and saw him recording on the phone.

"You just did not." He shouted but with a smirk, Dhruv tossed his phone in his pocket.

"Ab to gya." He smirked proudly after sending the vedio to Aditi. Reyaan took a bundle of papers from the table and hit his head.

(It's done now.)

"Isko boycot kro. Ye banda Mera divorce krwayega." Reyaan shook his head.

(Boycot him. He'll be the reason of my divorce.)

"Bhai Lanka idhar bhi lagi hai. Vedanth is living with us and because of him, Kirti keeps pushing me away whenever we're in hall or kitchen. Man Kar rha Bahar fek du usko." Dhruv grumbled under his breath and slapped his hands on the table.

(I'm so done as well. I wish I could throw Vedanth out of the house.)

"Mera kitchen sex band ho gya Uski vajah se." Reyaan and Ayansh weren't even surprised listening this from him and shrugged it off, giving him a look.

(My kitchen sex is prohibited because of him.)

"Wasn't he looking for an apartment or something?" Reyaan asked earning a nod from his best friend.

"He's but he's not able to. So until and unless he doesn't find anything, he'll live with us." Dhruv sighed in defeat but then looked at Ayansh.

"He's the one who's happiest among us. Na bacche na koi disturbance." Dhruv pointed at his best friend who seemed to be in deep thoughts.

(Neither kids nor any disturbance.)

"Joint family me rhta hu. Another name for disturbance." He mumbled , rotating the pen on the table.

(I live in joint family.)

"Kya soch rha tu?" Reyaan asked to him after a while.

(What are you thinking?)

"I'm thinking of confessing to Aadhya." He let out making both of them cough a little.

"Sure hai na tu?" Dhruv asked first.

(Are you sure?)

"As if I'm not loving her for all these years. Of course I'm." He gave his best friend an offended look and kept his hands on the table.

"But what about her? Reyaan asked, taking the glass of water from the table and chugging some water.

"I don't know. Maybe she loves me, maybe not. I'm not sure but I'm sure she have accepted me and this Relationship so of course, someone has to take initiative." Both his best friends nodded understanding his point.

"Your anniversary will be best. It's a month and half away right." Dhruv suggested first.

"Not on anniversary." Ayansh declared. It was too far for his liking and he didn't want to trigger all those Memories. She had worst memories of that day.

"Her birthday. It's day after tomorrow." Ayansh stated as he kept the pen on the table.

"He have planned everything. Bas abhi bta rha Hai ye hame." Dhruv said in a offensive tone, pointing at him.

(He's telling us now.)

"Stop sulking. I need some moral support." Both his best friends rolled their eyes at him, listening his words.

______

"Aaj aap dono khana bna rhe?" Aadhya peaked into the kitchen behind Avantika and Divya as they were busy chopping vegetables and taking out a pan respectively.

(You two are cooking today?)

Divya turned back to look at her and smiled.

"Yes. We were getting bored and moreover didn't have anything to do so thought why not cook the dinner." Avantika replied as Aadhya walked into the kitchen and stood by the kitchen island.

"So what's the menu?" She asked them curiously.

"Shahi paneer, Mushroom curry, Pulav, Kheer puri, Halwa, gulab jamun." Divya declared as she poured the milk into the pan.

"Itna sab kuch?" She asked surprised by the whole menu because the family always had light meals.

(This much?)

"Yeah. We're making one favorite dish for each one." Avantika informed her and took another pan to cook Paneer.

"Hmm. Me kheer banau?" Aadhya said out of nowhere making both the woman stop on their tracks. They shared a look and looked at her again.

(Should I cook Kheer?)

"Do you know how to?" Divya asked, raising her eyebrows.

"It's fine Aadhu. Tum ja Kar Aaram kro. You must be tired because of working for the whole day." Avantika added, concerned earning a nod from Divya as well.

(Just go and have rest.)

Aadhya debated with herself before she shook her head.

"I'm not tired. Muje kheer banani Hai. Aap sikhaoge?" She nervously switched her glance between Avantika and Divya who nodded with smiles on their face.

(I want to cook. Will you teach me?)

"Of course." Jumping a little in happiness and excitement, Aadhya walked to the stove and stood there, waiting for the instruction.

"First boil this milk." Divya handed over the pan of milk to her and carefully taking it, she kept it on the stove and turned it on.

"So now, wash one cup of rice and pour into the milk." She heard the instruction from her mother-in-law and did the same.

"By the way, Kheer hi kyu banana sikhna hai tumhe?" Avantika asked, raising her eyebrows with a teasing smile.

(Why you want to learn about Kheer only?)

"Because Ayansh loves it." Before Aadhya could answer, Divya did. Aadhya chewed her bottom lip between her teeth to control her flustered smile. She have noticed Ayansh a few times before enjoying Kheer and guessed that it might be his favorite sweet dish.

"Haan to ese hi thodi bolte Pati ke dil tak ka Rasta uske pet se hokar jata hai." Divya added further, kneeding the dough for puri.

(So isn't it said. The way to Someone's heart is through their stomach.)

Aadhya standing there, stirred the milk while hearing them amd couldn't stop smiling thinking about how he'll react after he'll know that she has cooked something.

"Aap dono muje khana banana sikhayegi?" She asked, after a while.

(Will you teach me how to cook?)

"You should be specific. You should s
ask us how to cook Ayansh's favorite food." Divya surely loved teasing her as she fried the puri. Avantika chuckled at them as she stirred the halwa.

"Chachi, it's not like that. I genuinely wants to learn cooking." She said, her cheeks and ears turning red at this point while she garnished the Kheer with dry fruits.

But only she knew, it wasn't the truth. She wanted to learn it for Ayansh. She wanted to cook something for him. She wanted that domestic homely feeling where he'd eat something cooked by her.

It took another hour for them to cook everything and set the dining table.

"Bhai matalb, kya khooshboo hai." Rithik squealed in excitement after he entered in the dining hall.

(What a delicious smell it is.)

"Kya khana hai!" Riya followed him and opened the lid of few bowls to look at the tasty dishes.

(What a food.)

"Aur kya banane wale hai." Naveen said, entering the dining hall and looked at Avantika, who passed him a smile.

(And the people who cooked.)

"Aur kya banane Wali ki Kla hai." Manish entered the dining as well, complementing his wife who was already sitting on the chair, tired because of cooking for so long.

(And what an art of cooking.)

Everyone settled around while Aadhya looked towards the stairs, waiting for Ayansh.

According to Rithik, Ayansh already came back a few minutes ago and was freshening up.

Gayatri entered the dining room as well and sat on the chair.

"Where is Ayansh and Shivam?" She asked, seeing everyone but not them.

"Freshening up. We can start, They'll join us" The elder one nodded when Avantika informed her.

Soon, Shivam and Ayansh joined as well while Shivam took one of the chair beside Rithik, Ayansh sat near Aadhya who haven't started eating till now.

"You haven't started yet?" He asked, serving himself while noticing that everyone had already started eating except her.

"I'm." She mumbled, and begin eating.

"You all won't Believe who made Kheer today!" Divya exclaimed in happiness after a while, meanwhile Aadhya started to feel nervous all of sudden.

She was sure that it'd taste good since Divya was the one to instruct her while she was cooking but still, it was the first time she had cooked something after so long.

"It was Aadhya." Ayansh looked up from his plate to look at his wife who looked a little hesitant.

"Are yaar, pahle batana chahiye tha. Me sabse pahle Kheer hi Khata." Rithik dramatically sulked and soon took a spoon full of Kheer.

(You should have told me before. I'd have eaten that first.)

"Aur nhi to kya. Let's have Kheer first." Naveen declared and Divya served everyone.

"You? For real?" Ayansh was still trying to process this surprise.

"Haan. Ab kha ke bta, how's it?" Before Aadhya could answer, Divya did filling the bowl of Kheer in front of him.

(Yes of course. Have it and tell, how's it?)

He took a spoonful of it and ate while Aadhya nervously fidgeted with her fingers, waiting for everyone's reaction but most importantly his.

She didn't know she was shaking her leg under the table until Ayansh kept his hand on her thigh. Her movement immediately stopped and she felt her face heating up.

"Aadhu beta. Well done." Naveen's words caught her attention and she passed him a smile while her heart thumped against her chest as her husband was in no mood to remove his hand.

"Yeah. Bhot acchi bani hai Kheer." Manish as well gave her a thumps up.

(The Kheer is delicious.)

"To final. Aaj se Ghar me kheer sirf bhabhi banayegi." Riya declared, making her smile.

(So bhabhi will be the one to cook Kheer everytime.]

"Me to bolta hu khana bhabhi hi banayegi. Jaadu hai bhabhi ke hath me, Jaadu." Rithik said, giving her a flying kiss but instead received a glare from his elder brother.

(I'd suggest bhabhi to start cooking. There's magic in her hands)

Meanwhile Aadhya couldn't be more happier listening to them. She knew, The Kheer was average. It was good but not the best but the way they all were hyping her up, she felt like a 6 year old herself when she went school for the first time and everyone in the family cheered for her just because she learned how to write the first alphabet.

"Vese this is the first time Aadhya cooked something in the kitchen after her wedding." Avantika said, looking at Everyone but precisely Divya and Gayatri.

Meanwhile, Aadhya held Ayansh's hand and tried to remove it but the man was now fast enough to grab her hand under the table.

"Is Hisab se to it's her first Rasoi. Isn't it Maa?" Divya looked at Gayatri who was silently eating by now.

She looked up at Aadhya and nodded her head.

"Yes."

"But aap pahle bataye to, how's Kheer?" Naveen asked to his mother, pressing his lips together to hold his smile.

(First of all, tell how's Kheer?)

"It's good." Gayatri declared and smiled a little.

"Kya Hai?" She whispered angrily, trying to get her hand out of his hold but he looked completely unbothered and asked his brother to fill another bowl of Kheer for him.

(What!)

"Kya hua bhabhi? You look uncomfortable." Riya asked with a smirk while as she was sitting beside Aadhya.

(What happened?)

The latter shook her head and tried to continue eating but when she couldn't, only because of her dear husband, she stood up.

"I'll get some sugar from the kitchen." She informed when everyone looked at her seeing her getting up in the middle of the meal.

Ayansh had no choice but to leave her hand and she went into the kitchen.

"Shivam," Manish called his son a little loudly and jerking his head up, he looked at his father and saw everyone else looking at him.

"Kya hua?" He asked, noticing everyone's attention on him.

(What happened?)

"Aapko kya hua? Papa called you 5 times before you heard it." Rithik explained, earning a negative response from Shivam.

(What happened to you?)

"Nothing, I'm just tired because of the work." He didn't bother to say anything more and stood up.

"I'm done with dinner." He mumbled and then looked at Aadhya, who just came from the kitchen.

"The Kheer was amazing, bhabhi." He passed her a smile which rather seemed forced and walked out of the Dining room while everyone stared at his disappearing figure with concern.

"Don't worry. He might be really tured just because of work." Manish assured his wife while everyone resumed eating.

"Aadhya, come to my room after dinner." Gayatri declared after she was done with dinner. Aadhya hesitantly nodded her head and saw her husband getting another bowl of Kheer. This man was only having Kheer today and She had forgotten the count the number of times he have refilled his bowl.

"Dadi." She knocked at the door of Gayatri's room after she was done with the dinner.

"Yes, come in." The elder one called her in and she stood there, not knowing what to do or ask as Gayatri searched for something in her Almirah.

With a box in her hands, she stood in front of Aadhya with with a deadpanned look.

"I planned to give you this on your first Rasoi but that never happened." Gayatri started while she fidgeted with the fingers nervously and looked up but her eyes widened a little seeing Rithik and Riya standing at the doorstep. They were trying to peek inside the room without being noticed by Dadi.

Ayansh, who came out of nowhere, stood with his younger ones as well.

"But since you cooked something today, this is for you." She handed over the box to Aadhya and walked towards her bed.

Opening the box, Aadhya saw two gold bangles inside.

"Dadi, there's no need-

"It's a gift from my side. You don't say no to elders." Gayatri cut her off and declared earning a nod from her.

"Nazar rakhne ki jarurat nhi Hai. Daantne ke liye nhi bulaya mene Teri biwi ko." Gayatri further added as Aadhya's eyes widened.

(You don't have to keep your eyes on me. I haven't called your wife to scold.)

Ayansh cleared his throat and saw Rithik and Riya running away in the blink of the eye.

"Tum, yhi khadi rahogi?" She then asked to her granddaughter-in-law but shaking her head, Aadhya hurriedly walked out of the room.

(Will you keep standing here now?)

"What's in the box?" He asked curiously as they walked towards their room.

"My gift, as I cooked something for the first time." She mumbled and walked inside the room before switching off the lights.

Ayansh Hummed in response and closed the door of the room.

"At least people out there knows how to complement and gift unlike someone." She mumbled, loud Enough for him to hear and was about to walk away when he held her hand and pulled her back. She squealed in surprise and in the blink of the eye, she was between him and the wall.

"It was amazing. The most delicious Kheer I ever had." He told her as her heart thumped against her chest.

"You're saying this just because I asked for-

"Never in my life I had 10 bowls of Kheer altogether. So when I'm saying this, trust me I really mean it. And if you think the complement is for the Kheer, no it's for your efforts. The efforts you put in to learn that for me." He nodded his head cupping her cheeks, pecked her lips.

"Why would you spoil me so much huh?" He mumbled against her lips and sucked her bottom lip.

Tilting his head, He slided his tongue inside her mouth and started kissing her while she tried to match with his pace.

The box from her hand fell down and she felt her knees getting weak every passing second. The man was insatiable, she knew.

Running out of breath, she tapped his shoulder and with a groan, he stopped and attached his forehead with hers.

After some time, he realised something as he took out his phone and pulling her a little to stand behind her.

Outstretching his hand, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You click the most random selfies." She chuckled trying to look at him and heard the clicking sound..

"Only with you." He mumbled, kissing her cheeks.

"Okay, stand here. Let me click your pictures." He declared and removing his hand, moved a little away to stand in front of her.

"Like this? I'm literally wearing tee-shirt and jogger." She looked at him surprised as he started clicking her pictures randomly.

"You look beautiful in everything," He told her as is it was nothing new for him to complement her here and there everyday.

"Ayansh-

"Shup up and stand quietly like a good girl." He ordered and she huffed in annoyance and folded her arms over her chest with an angry glare.

"You look beautiful even when you're angry." He mumbled and it did nothing but to add more to her anger.

Stomping her foot on the ground, she picked up the box from the ground and went towards her bed.

"Are kya hua?" He asked, following her.

(What happened?)

"I'm tired and why would you click pictures so randomly like what's wrong with you." She huffed in frustration while Ayansh looked on the wall clock to check the time.

It was around 10pm and he couldn't pass two hours just by clicking her pictures.

"Are you really tired?" He asked, thinking if it will be really okay to ask her to be up till 12.

"No, me mazak mazak me thak gyi hu." She taunted and got on the bed. Pulling the blanket over her her body, she stared at him to see if he was getting on the bed beside her or not.

(No I'm just kidding.)

"Sona nhi Hai?" He shook his head at her question.

(Won't you sleep?)

"I need to work for some time. You sleep, I'll get my laptop and work beside you." He informed her and later got on the bed with his laptop.

While stroking her head with his one hand, he worked for some minutes until he was sure that she was asleep. Gently keeping the laptop aside and removing the blanket, he got off the bed quietly.

With slow steps, he walked out of the room not to wake her up and finally let out a sigh as he reached the rooftop of the mansion.

10:30pm is what his watch showed him. Lightning was already done by him in the afternoon along with all the decorations needed.

The only thing left was to set a table and bake the cake. Setting the table, he went into the kitchen to bake a cake for her but before that, he took the pan of Kheer out of the refrigerator and had some in between.

When he was done with frosting the cake, he kept it inside the fridge since there was still some time for the clock to strike 12.

He walked back into the room with his heart thumping hard against his chest. It was just not her birthday today, he had even thought of confessing to her and that's what was making him anxious.

He wasn't sure if she was in love with him yet or maybe she was but he couldn't hold it any longer. Today, on her birthday, it would be seven years since the first time he saw her.

It was her parents anniversary as well as her birthday and seven years ago, he saw her playing a song on her piano for her parents at the party thrown by Malhotra's and from that day, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

He gulped down, looking at her as she slept peacefully under the covers. His hands started shaking a little but closing his eyes, he inhaled a deep breath and rubbed his palms over his face.

"Ayansh, you got this. She's your wife and the woman you love so you need to tell her that you love her." He mumbled to himself and with an enthusiastic nod, tried to walk to the bed when he heard his phone buzzing with a notification.

With an annoying look, he digged into the pocket of his joggers and saw Dhruv's name flashing on the screen. He texted in the group.

"Ja mere sher. Bol de apne dil ki baat. If possible your seven years of calibecy will be over today."

(Go and tell what's in your heart.)

"Annoying bastard." Ayansh mumbled, tossing the Phone back into his pocket but groaned when it vibrated with another message.

"You better not make my sister uncomfortable with your confession." It was Reyaan.

"He must be already shaking, why are you scaring him even more."
This time, Dhruv replied to Reyaan's text.

Closing his eyes in annoyance, Ayansh turned off the notification and checked the time. It happened to be 11:58pm.

He tossed his phone back into his pocket and climbed up on the bed beside his wife.

"Tulip," He called her softly, tapping her cheeks.

She Hummed in sleep and letting out a chuckle, he caressed her cheeks. He felt bad for waking her up in the middle of the night but he had to because he knew, tomorrow he won't be getting any time with her.

The Malhotra's like every year would throw a party for her and her parent's anniversary in the evening. Morning would be reserved by all the family members and afternoon by her friends so this was the only time he could all by himself for everything he have planned.

"What happened?" She asked, her eyes half open and her voice coming out hoarse because of the sleep.

"Happy birthday." He wished her, softly, stroking her hair and stared at her as she realised what he was saying. A smile crept on her lips as she struggled to open her eyes.

"Happiest birthday, Tulip." He wished her again as she got up and sat in front of him. She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Sneaking his arms around her waist, he hugged her back.

"Thank you so much." He smiled and cupped her cheeks to peck her forehead.

"You know about my birthday?" He just smiled at her question and nodded his head. Who'd tell her that this was the day he fell for her as well.

"Well, there's something I have planned. So you need to get out of the bed." He requested, seeing how tired and sleepy she looked at the moment.

Having no heart to deny him and feeling happy at his efforts, she got up from the bed.

"Where?"

"Not like this. You need to change." He mumbled and got up from the bed to take something out of his closet.

"In the middle of the night?" She asked, looking at how Unserious her man was right now.

"To ese birthday pictures chalegi tumhe?" He asked, taking out a paper bag from his closet and faced her.

(Will it be okay for you to have birthday pictures like this?)

She looked down at her clothes and nodded her head.

"Muje chalega" She nodded, earing a chuckle from him.

(Yup.)

"and Tumhi ne kha that I look beautiful even in pajamas." He nodded his head positively at her Statement.

(And you yourself said_)

"Of course you do but for now, go and change." He handed her the bag and she peeked inside it to see something yellow inside it. She tried giving him puppy eyes because she was feeling too lazy to change at this hour.

"Jaldi." She let out a groan as he pushed her inside the walk-in-closet and heaved out a sigh.

(Hurry up.)

Taking a black shirt and pant for himself, he changed his outfit as well and waited for her to come out.

After what felt like more than 20 minutes, she walked inside the room, dressed in a yellow bodycon dress which reached until her knees.

He scanned her from head to toe and kept staring until she reached out to him.

"Can you hook this pendant? I'm not able to." She handed him a golden pendant which had Tulip flower as it's design.

"This pendant!" He stared at it and felt as if his heart would burst out anytime seeing the same pendant he had gifted her on her birthday some years back.

"Pretty hai na. I don't know who gifted me this on my 24th birthday. But since I liked it so much, mene sambhal ke rakha hai ise." She concluded and turned around for him to hook the pendant around her neck.

"You don't know?" He asked.

"Nope. Actually I saw this gift kept on my bed and there wasn't any name but it said, it was for me." She explained it to him. Smiling at himself and his stupidity, he hooked the chain of the pendant and turned her around by holding her shoulder.

"How I'm looking?" She asked, having a look at herself in the mirror.

"Like.......mine." She blushed at his statement and applied the lipgloss to elevate the look since she was in no mood to wear makeup in the middle of the might.

"Do you want to put on some makeup? I'll wait, don't worry." He told her but she shook her head.

"I'm too lazy to do that in the middle of the night." She said and turned around to face him. He smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"You're the most gorgeous lady in my eyes anyway." She smiled feeling how lucky she got to have him.

"Black suits you." He heard her saying as they walked out of the room. He looked at her in confusion but then shrugged it off.

"Your birthday so all the complements for only the birthday girl."

They reached the rooftop and Ayansh closed his eyes in annoyance seeing that the cake wasn't on the table yet. Neither were the lights on.

He moved to switch on the lights and Aadhya's eyes sparkled seeing the decoration under the dark sky. The wall was decorated with lights and between it, a Happy birthday, was written with balloons.

A table in the middle which was decorated with candles and flowers with a champagne. The cake wasn't there yet.

While Ayansh took out his phone to dial someone but they heard the phone ringing on the stairs.

"Sorry bhaiya late ho gya." Rithik came with the cake but he smiled widely as soon as he saw Aadhya.

"Happy birthday bhabhi." He exclaimed and hurriedly keeping the cake on the table, hugged her.

She thanked him with a smile.

"Ab bhaag ja yha se." Ayansh pointed at the door of the terrace.

(Get lost now.)

"Nhi wait. Can you click our pictures?" She requested and without any further question, Rithik took out his phone and sticked his tongue out in front of Ayansh while Aadhya let out a laugh seeing his antics.

"Selfie time." Aadhya took the phone from him after he clicked a few pictures and clicked a few Selfies of three of them.

"Riya would be so mad in the morning seeing these pictures." Rithik smirked going through the pictures.

"Is she asleep? We can call her." She suggested but Rithik hook his head.

"She's having really bad cramps today that's why she slept early." She nodded while Ayansh tapped his foot on the ground waiting for his younger one to leave.

"Jana nhi Hai tuje?" He finally asked. Rithik looked at him offended by his statement.

(Won't you go now?)

"Kitne matlabi ho aap. Kaam tha to kaise request Kar rhe the. Now that you do-

(You're so selfish. You requested when you wanted your work to get done and now that-)

Rithik quickly ran away from there as soon as he saw Ayansh going to take out his shoes and he stood at the doorstep of the terrace.

"Tell me if you guys need anything. I'm up till 2." They heard him saying before he disappeared and Ayansh heaved out a sigh but to not take any risk, he went and closed the gate of the terrace from his side.

He approached her, trying to calm himself down.

He was going to do something he haven't done in all these years. Something he have kept it to himself for seven long years. And most importantly he was celebrating her birthday, all by himself for the first time.

"Kya hua?" She asked as he stood in front of her.

(What happened?)

He wanted to speak but no words came out of his mouth. Inhaling a deep breath, He looked at her and held her hands.

"Let's dance." Her lips curved into a smile as she saw him turning on some music.

"You told me you don't know how to dance." She said as they swayed their hips along the music.

"I don't know many things Aadhya but if it makes you happy, I'm willing to do anything." He mumbled and turned her around like her back was facing his front.

Dipping his face in the crook of her neck, he inhaled her lavender scent and kissed the bare skin on her neck.

She felf Goosebumps all over her skin and closed her eyes as he continued to shower her with feathery kisses on her bare skin.

"Ansh..." She whispered trying to hold herself back to make any sound as he kissed her sweet spot.

Meanwhile Ayansh smirked a little and kissed the same spot, again and then again before Aadhya finally turned around and pushed him a little.

"You need to stop." She mumbled, biting her lips.

He couldn't see her reddened cheeks under the minimal light but she was glowing.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrows and stepped closer.

"Terrace romance doesn't seems like a bad idea you know." He mumbled, outstretching his hand to caress her cheeks but she slapped his arm a little.

"You're always in the mood of romance." She said with a chuckle.

"Nope. I'm always in the mood of being close to you. Like this." He stepped even more closer and sneaking his arm around her waist, pulled her closer.

He caressed her cheeks and stared at her lips but shaking his head a little, looked into her eyes.

"I want to say something." He mumbled. She nodded her head for him to continue while Ayansh felt his hands getting sweaty all of the sudden.

His throat became dry and words didn't come out.

You Can do it Ayansh!!

"Let's cut the cake" She nodded at him as he guided her to the table.

Wow. "I love you" Bas, that's it. Itna hi bolna hai Ayansh.

Itna aasan Hota to 7 saal pahle hi bol diya Hota!

"Should we call Rithik?"

"Nope." He declared earning a chuckle from his wife and lightened the candle on the cake.

"Make a wish." She nodded and joined her hands before closing her eyes.

I wish this to be a forever. I can't afford to lose him now. And I hopefully wish him to be happy, with me, with his life.

She opened her eyes and smiled.

"What did you ask for?" He questioned.

"You don't tell your birthday wish to anyone Varna vo puri nhi hoti." He heard her saying before he handed the knife to her.

(Or else it doesn't come true.)

Blowing the candles, she cut the cake and kept a piece in front of his mouth. He ate a little and taking a little bit of frosting, applied on the tip of her nose.

"Ayansh!" She whined but he let out a chuckle.

"Dare to call me Ayansh again and I'm rubbing this whole cake on your face." He threatened making her laugh.

"Sure, Ayansh." She teased and moved away from him. He proceeded to hold her but she ran away on the other side of the terrace.

"Ayansh Rajvanshi, that's your name. Why would you not like it?" She teased him again, laughing while running here and there.

"Tulip," He called her, standing in front of her as she stood in front of him, in a corner. There was no way she'd be able to escape now.

"Look what's there!" He looked in the direction where she pointed while she tried to run away to the other side but Ayansh knew her well.

He grabbed her as soon as she was about to run past him and she let out a Squeal as he picked her up in his arms.

"So?" He raised his eyebrows while she gave him am awkward laugh before they both bursted into fit of laughters.

She held his face between her palms and rubbed their nose together to apply the little bit of cake on his face as well.

"I love- His words were cut off when he heard his phone ringing and clenched his jaw.

Finally he got some courage to say what he has been holding in his heart for years now. But the ringtone caught his attention.

He have different ringtone for a few people just to make sure that he never ignores their calls. This includes, Aadhya, his father, the landline of his home and his two annoying best friends. But one more was added to the list a few days back. It was Ruhika.

"Just a minute okay." He was already feeling anxious about the fact that she was calling him in the middle of the night.

Aadhya looked at him worriedly as he took out his phone. She didn't want to peak in but saw the familiar name flashing on the screen.

She have seen the same name before as well. He immediately picked up the phone.

"Haan Ruhi?" She heard him saying and her heart sank into her stomach. Who was she? Why was she even calling him in the middle of the night.

The next moment she saw the Color of his face fading away and he started walking towards the door.

"Give me a few minutes."

Aadhya gulped down the fear as she saw him talking on the phone and opened the gate, not even glancing back at her. Her chest tightened at the feeling. She dude know what to say or ask him.

"Ayansh." She finally called him, her voice turning heavy because of her aching throat.

"Me aata hu thodi Der me." He told her hurriedly.

(I'll be back in some time.)

"Where are you going?" Her voice faded as She watched him disappearing from her sight and soon her vision started getting blurry because of the tears gathering in her eyes and finally rolled down her cheeks.

Her heart ached as she stared at the all the decorations, the cake, the champagne which was left untouched.

To be continued:-

So shuru karte hai Kalesh!!

Don't worry, I won't stretch this part for too long. Trust your author. Everything will be fine at the end.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️

Don't forget to vote and comment .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745 107 7
Your love is sweet Like a special treat Forever I want Your Love with me.
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
209K 22.1K 22
"He is a royal, She is a commoner. He can't love, She is eager to get hers. He tries to ignore her, She wants to waste every minute of her day on him...
637K 49.7K 42
As I sat alone in the waiting area, I realised Anika was the only person I couldn't imagine living without. She shattered all the damn walls I had bu...