Flash Marriage Partner Is A R...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

闪婚对象是兔子 Author:沐枫轻年 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7767705 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/281747.ht... More

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80 END
81-90 EXTRAS

21-30

478 7 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

21

Tang Xiaoxing sniffed around like a puppy, brushed the tip of his nose against Yu Tu's ear, kissed the soft white and delicate skin behind the ear, and greedily moved down along the shoulder and neck line.

Yu Tu was so disturbed by her that she couldn't stand still. She couldn't help but raise her hand, circled Tang Xiaoxing's neck in reverse, and dug her fingers into Tang Xiaoxing's messy hair.

She had to hold Tang Xiaoxing's head with both hands before she could stand firm.

But this action looked like she was grabbing Tang Xiaoxing's hair and pushing it down.

Tang Xiaoxing was inspired and stuck to Yu Tu like a piece of brown sugar. Without giving Yu Tu any room to breathe, she boldly wrapped her in her arms and tightened her arms so that they were close to each other, as if they were trying to rub each other into themselves. body of.

The drunken man's hot breath swept over the delicate skin, stirring up a large crimson cloud.

Yu Tu sobbed softly in Tang Xiaoxing's arms. From the moment Tang Xiaoxing hugged her, her body was no longer under his control. The initiative was firmly held by Tang Xiaoxing. Tang Xiaoxing's every move set fire to her body.

The fire came quickly and fiercely, igniting all the emotions that had been forcibly contained by reason in the past few days.

Yu Tu gasped and twisted his body impatiently.

She had expected this for a long time, and she couldn't bear Tang Xiaoxing touching her.

Her desire for Tang Xiaoxing was far greater than Tang Xiaoxing's obsession with her. Just a hug and a smell of Tang Xiaoxing's breath made her whole body weak.

Yu Tu's inner fire grew stronger and stronger, but Tang Xiaoxing rubbed his nose everywhere and hesitated to take the next step.

"Do you still want to take a shower?" Yu Tu couldn't bear it. Part of his body was flooded like a swamp. He struggled to stretch out a hand to turn on the faucet.

Slightly cool water sprayed out from the shower head, and the coolness was slapped on Tang Xiaoxing's face by an invisible wind, causing her to regain consciousness in an instant.

She rubbed Yu Tu's ear and replied, "I need to wash it."

Her voice was not as clear as usual.

The water temperature gradually turned hot, and Tang Xiaoxing didn't know whether it was intentional or forgotten, but she didn't take off her clothes even now.

Yu Tu had to turn around from her arms, put his hands under the hem of her clothes, and pushed up the loose and soft bottoming shirt she was wearing.

Tang Xiaoxing did not refuse Yu Tu to help her take off her clothes. His soft fingertips brushed across her waist, and the tickling feeling penetrated into the seams of her bones, arousing strange and throbbing emotions.

The clothes that were taken off from the body were thrown into the dirty clothes basket, and the two of them hugged each other and jumped into the mist that turned from cold to hot.

The warm water washed away the alcohol smell on Tang Xiaoxing's body, and Yu Tu preferred this clean smell.

Tang Xiaoxing was still a little drunk and kept making trouble while taking a bath, touching here and rubbing there. Yu Tu was aroused and wanted to take a bite of her.

After hastily rinsing and drying, Yu Tu turned around and hugged Tang Xiaoxing tightly, ignoring that his hair was still wet, and walked back to the bedroom, falling into the soft big bed.

Tang Xiaoxing leaned on Yu Tu. After taking a bath, Yu Tu smelled even better. Her cheeks were white and rosy due to the heat in the bathroom, and her eyes were averted due to shyness.

But her two pale arms tightly wrapped around Tang Xiaoxing's neck, actively and passionately pressing down on Tang Xiaoxing, accepting Tang Xiaoxing's unstructured kiss with full tolerance and tenderness.

Tang Xiaoxing's foggy eyes were filled with fascination. He buried himself in Yu Tu's neck and breathed heavily, sniffing and smelling. He felt that his body became light and light, but his mind was groggy.

So comfortable... I want to sleep.

The second wave of drunkenness came later, but the drunkenness was deeper and the energy was stronger.

Tang Xiaoxing's thinking became sluggish, thinking that there was something to do, but he couldn't think of it.

She rubbed Yu Tu's neck and felt dizzy, so she lay down and rested her head on a soft peak, the height was just right.

The sweet aroma floats between the mouth and nose, intoxicating, and the part where it fits the cheek is incredibly soft.

She closed her eyes lazily and gradually became silent.

The person pressing on her became heavier and heavier. Yu Tu raised his neck and looked down, and then he was shocked to find that...

Tang Xiaoxing actually fell asleep with his pillow on her chest.

She just slept, with one hand still holding the little rabbit in her hands. She grinned innocently in her sleep, pinching it with her fingers from time to time, causing a current of electricity to rush around Yu Tu's body.

Yu Tu's eyes widened in surprise, his whole body felt hot, his teeth itched with hatred, and he pushed Tang Xiaoxing away in retaliation.

Tang Xiaoxing suddenly turned over and didn't even wake up. She clicked her tongue and murmured in her sleep: "My wife, Tutu, it smells so good and so soft." Yu Tu sat astride Tang Xiaoxing's waist, leaned down, and bit Tang Xiaoxing's shoulder

. superior.

"Tang Xiaoxing! You bastard!"

Tang Xiaoxing frowned in pain as she slept. When Yu Tu let go of her shoulders, she continued to sleep with her head tilted.

Yu Tu gritted his teeth and said, "Wait for me!"

Early

the next morning, Tang Xiaoxing slept until the alarm clock rang.

When I woke up with my eyes open, I felt a headache and my brain was confused and couldn't move.

She remembered that she had been drinking and her headache was due to a hangover, but why did her shoulders hurt so much?

Turning his head to look at the painful area, a tooth mark was clearly visible.

The mark has disappeared, but the circle around it is dark green, and the person who bit it was merciless. This bite was really cruel.

The memory of last night slowly came into my mind.

The picture in her mind was still clear when she opened the bathroom door and walked in to hug Yu Tu, but then it gradually became blurry. She didn't remember at all how the tooth marks were left.

Ah, by the way, where is my wife?

Tang Xiaoxing looked to her side and saw that the other half of the bed was empty, and Yu Tu had long disappeared.

"Wife?" Tang Xiaoxing raised her voice, but there was no response from the direction of the living room.

Not even having time to put on some clothes, Tang Xiaoxing hurriedly got out of bed and walked out. He circled the house twice but couldn't find Yu Tu.

Tang Xiaoxing went back to the bedroom, picked up her phone, and found that the battery was at its lowest, and the screen flashed twice before shutting down.

I was confused last night and forgot to plug in the charger.

She hurriedly leaned over and opened the bedside table, found the charging device, connected it to the power source, and turned it on again.

I called Yu Tu and was picked up after two rings.

A familiar voice came from the receiver, and Tang Xiaoxing let out a long sigh of relief.

The stone fell to the ground with her heart in mind, and she quickly asked: "Honey, where have you been? I woke up this morning and I didn't see you." "At work." Yu Tu replied to Tang Xiaoxing in a cold tone, "Is something wrong?" I don't

know

. A gust of wind blew from somewhere, making Tang Xiaoxing shiver.

"Um, it's okay. I'm a little worried because you're not at home." Tang Xiaoxing shrank her neck and asked tentatively, "Honey, are you in a bad mood? Does the company want you to work overtime so early?" On the other side of the phone, Yu Tu sat on the other side of the phone

. In front of his work station, he threw the brush on the counter with a heavy clang.

Not only was she in a bad mood, she was also very annoyed. She was so annoyed that she wanted to beat Tang Xiaoxing on the head.

After Tang Xiaoxing fell asleep, he touched her so hard that she had to get up early to take a shower. Last night, Tang Xiaoxing went even harder. He used alcohol to go crazy, which made her go crazy. He let go and fell asleep, leaving her feeling uncomfortable and dizzy. Vomiting blood.

The smell of Tang Xiaoxing's body used to soothe her mood and make her sleep peacefully. Yesterday, it was like strong poison, and her heart burned just by smelling it.

She was very aware of what was going on with her body, so she didn't bring any suppressive drugs with her. She felt like her internal organs were burning at night and couldn't sleep. She got up in the middle of the night and took a shower to barely cool down the fire. When she passed by the mirror, she discovered that her forehead had exploded. Two pimples.

These two acnes were the straw that broke the camel's back. Yu Tu got up decisively, left the community before dawn, and returned to where he lived.

She first found the medicine and took it, then she succumbed for more than half an hour. When the medicine began to take effect, the burning feeling in her body barely subsided.

But it was impossible to talk to Tang Xiaoxing about this.

At least not yet.

Even if Yu Tuo was full of resentment, she couldn't get angry when she heard Tang Xiaoxing's cautious tone.

She chose the person herself, and she could only accept her defeat.

Yu Tu's voice softened and he sighed: "There are urgent work arrangements."

Tang Xiaoxing began to worry as soon as he heard this: "In this case, will you also have to work overtime today?"

Yu Tu didn't even remember to eat when he worked overtime. , Tang Xiaoxing was worried that she would be so busy that she would forget to eat and sleep.

"It won't be very late." Hearing Tang Xiaoxing's worried words, Yu Tu softened his heart, "Normally it ends at six o'clock." Tang Xiaoxing was relieved: "That's okay, I'll pick you up after training later." "

Yeah

. ."

After hanging up the phone, Tang Xiaoxing packed up and got up.

I turned on my phone and looked at the time. It was after seven o'clock, still early.

Tang Xiaoxing hissed when the shoulder strap pressed against the bite mark on his shoulder while wearing a sports bra, turned his head to glance at the wound, and frowned.

She couldn't remember how the scar was formed, but at this angle, she definitely didn't bite it herself.

Either her or Yu Tu.

But why did Yu Tu bite her? Tang Xiaoxing was puzzled.

She knocked on her forehead, and her only impression of last night was that Yu Tu was soft and fragrant, like cotton candy in her hand.

As for whether they did it last night or to what extent, she didn't remember at all.

Tang Xiaoxing covered her face with her hands, worried that she would be so drunk that she would not know the severity of the situation.

But Yu Tu can go to work so early today, so there should be no big problem, right?

I went downstairs for a run with an uneasy feeling. After buying breakfast, I went upstairs and remembered that Yu Tu had already gone to work.

She sat at the table and ate two breakfasts by herself. After that, she went to take a shower and cleaned up before going out. She still had plenty of time.

After arriving at the base and completing daily warm-up training, Coach Feng called the players together to announce the upcoming training arrangements.

"I'm going to R city next week. You guys go back and pack your things this week. You have three days off from Saturday to Monday. Spend time with your family and be careful not to get hurt. We will meet on time on Tuesday and go to the airport together." Coach Feng is usually strict, but every time he

arrives The players will be given a few days off before the game.

Because once training begins, they have to stay at the base until the game is over before they can go home.

After coach Feng mentioned it, Tang Xiaoxing remembered the game in April.

After her vacation next week, she will go to R City for training and will not be able to return until the competition is over at the end of April. She will be separated from Yu Tu for two months.

It had only been a week since they got married, and they were suddenly about to break up, which made Tang Xiaoxing feel miserable.

But she had to go to the competition. For the first time, Tang Xiaoxing experienced the troubles of being an athlete. No matter how hard or tiring the training was, she did not complain. But when she thought of being separated from her wife for two months, she felt as if something was missing in her heart. of.

Tang Xiaoxing's energy and energy were drained away, and he had been dejected during the morning's physical training.

Although she could keep up with the progress and couldn't find fault with her training, her mental state was very poor and her whole body was listless.

After training, they went to the cafeteria. Tao Qingyuan sat at the same table with Tang Xiaoxing for dinner and asked her: "What's going on with you recently? Have you been sighing for three days?" It felt like Tang Xiaoxing had sighed for the whole year this morning

.

Tang Xiaoxing had no appetite. Hearing this, he glanced at Tao Qingyuan: "We are going to R City for training next week. Are you not sad after being separated from your girlfriend for two months?" "A little bit." Tao Qingyuan was cheerful

. He said, "I'm used to this. Besides, communications are so advanced now. Voice calls can be made at any time, and you can also make video calls during breaks." Although you have to hand in your mobile phone during training every day, you can still talk to your family at other times

. connect.

After hearing what Tao Qingyuan said, Tang Xiaoxing thought about it and realized that this was what happened.

It has to be said that her love experience is still too lacking. Why didn't she think of sending a message and calling Yu Tu during her break?

Over the past week, except for the day when her friend application was approved, she and Yu Tu sent two emoticons to each other, and there was no communication between them on WeChat after that.

Recalling the way Yu Tu held her mobile phone and chatted with others with a lively smile, Tang Xiaoxing felt itchy.

She thought about this matter carefully. Yu Tuo was soft-tempered and shy easily, so she had to take the initiative to create an atmosphere of love.

As he thought about it, the stars in Tang Xiaoxing's eyes lit up again, and he became energetic.

Then, under Tao Qingyuan's shocked eyes, Tang Xiaoxing finished eating the chicken drumstick in two mouthfuls and quickly finished the CD in three minutes.

When she stood up with the dinner plate, she patted Tao Qingyuan on the shoulder: "Thank you!"

Tao Qingyuan glanced at his full dinner plate: "..."

Tang Xiaoxing left the canteen and returned to the rest area of ​​the training ground.

The other teammates are still eating, and there is no one in the rest area at the moment.

Tang Xiaoxing found her mobile phone from her bag and sent a message to Yu Tu: Wife, what are you doing?

Not knowing whether Yu Tu was busy or not, Tang Xiaoxing felt uneasy.

A few seconds later, the phone buzzed. Tang Xiaoxing looked down and smiled immediately.

Tutu's Wife: We're having dinner downstairs, where are you?

Tang Xiaoxing hurriedly asked: I have eaten, what delicious food are you eating now?

Yu Tu took a photo and sent it to Tang Xiaoxing.

The environment was like a Chinese restaurant. There were two plates of side dishes in front of Yu Tu, one with cold salad and three shredded vegetables, and the other with boiled cabbage, paired with a small bowl of rice.

Tang Xiaoxing was shocked: This is too vegetarian. Eating this way can lead to anemia. You need to eat more meat!

In the restaurant, Yu Tuo glanced at the dishes on the table, then at the message sent by Tang Xiaoxing, and pouted.

Then it cannot be read back.

Tang Xiaoxing waited and waited for Yu Tu to reply to her message.

Didn't Yu Tu look at his phone while eating?

Confused, after waiting for five minutes and still not receiving a reply, Tang Xiaoxing scratched his head.

I tentatively sent another message: Wife, have you finished your meal?

Tutu's wife: No.

If Tang Xiaoxing just vaguely felt something was wrong, now she finally realized the problem.

It's not that Yu Tu didn't see the news, it's just that what she said above was wrong.

If you think about it from her perspective, if someone talks to her in this tone, she won't be happy to listen.

Tang Xiaoxing thought for a while and re-edited an article: We were both busy the past few days, so we just catered dinner outside, which is not good for the stomach. Can we go home to eat tonight and I can cook for you?

Cu Tu's wife replied instantly: Okay.

Tang Xiaoxing: You like to eat radishes. How about I make roast pork with big white radish?

Tutu's wife: OK.

As if he could see Yu Tu obediently nodding, Tang Xiaoxing had a smile in her eyes and continued typing: Make two more vegetarian dishes, grated cauliflower and stir-fried vegetables, enough for the two of us.

Opposite the phone, Yu Tu frowned and put a small piece of cabbage into his mouth.

At the same time, he operated his mobile phone with one hand and sent a message to Tang Xiaoxing.

Tang Xiaoxing's phone buzzed, and a new bubble popped up under the chat box.

Tutu Wife: As a reward, you can cook one more meat dish.

Tang Xiaoxing smiled so hard that his teeth disappeared.

Suddenly, a shadow was cast in front of his eyes, and Tang Xiaoxing's shoulders trembled. As if he was caught by the teacher playing with his mobile phone in class at school, he subconsciously turned off the screen and carried the phone behind his back.

He looked up and saw Coach Feng's expression that was half-smiling but not smiling.

Coach Feng kicked the edge of Tang Xiaoxing's shoes and asked her with a smile: "What are you looking at? The corners of your mouth are grinning up to your temples!" Tang Xiaoxing was a little embarrassed, as if she had been caught: "I'm not looking at anything." "

Oh

. ?" Coach Feng raised his eyebrows.

Tang Xiaoxing is such a simple person. Everything is written on her face. You can understand it just by looking at her expression.

Coach Feng smiled knowingly: "Are you in love?"

After being exposed to his face, Tang Xiaoxing blushed and smiled silly without saying a word.

"I say, no wonder." Coach Feng sighed.

Tang Xiaoxing was curious: "What's the wonder?"

Coach Feng sat down next to her: "You have been in a strange state recently, and you keep asking for leave. This morning you said you would go to R city next week, but you are so droopy that you can't bear to be separated from your partner. Huh?"

Tang Xiaoxing couldn't refute and pursed her lips in silence.

"It's human nature, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." Coach Feng said with a smile, "When are you going to bring this person to us all?" Tang Xiaoxing took out the phone from behind her back and rubbed the smooth phone screen with her thumb: "She seems to be quite cool recently

. I'm busy, I'll probably wait until after the game to see if there's any chance."

Coach Feng nodded.

She didn't mean to talk about it. She just passed by it after a few words and brought up another topic: "What are your plans for the future?" Tang Xiaoxing used to focus

on her career. As long as she could arrange the time, she would participate in almost all competitions. join.

The little wealth she has now was obtained in exchange for an injury.

But after all, Tang Xiaoxing is not young anymore, and it is impossible to stay in top condition forever. In a few years, his physical fitness will begin to decline. Once he gets older, the risk of injury will skyrocket.

Now we are in love again and have concerns.

It's time to make plans for the future.

Tang Xiaoxing looked down at the dark phone screen and fell into a brief silence.

She understands that turning professional is the best way out for her. With her talent and perseverance in hard training, she can also fight for a world-class gold belt.

But the professional competition is completely different from the competition she is participating in now.

There is almost no protection in professional competitions. Every time you play, you will get injured more or less.

In the past, she might have been able to make a decision without hesitation, but now that she was married to Yu Tu and had a family of her own, she was wavering and hesitant.

In addition, yesterday I went to see my grandma with Yu Tu and learned that Yu Tu's parents died unexpectedly early in life. Tang Xiaoxing struggled even more inside.

She couldn't imagine that if she was injured during the game and she would need Yu Tu to take care of her, she would be very confused.

Seeing that Tang Xiaoxing didn't answer for a long time, Coach Feng didn't chase for an answer. He stood up and patted her shoulder and said to her: "There is still time, you should think about it carefully." Tang Xiaoxing would hesitate, which meant that she was no longer as calm as before

. When she was hot-headed, she pushed forward and found a partner, which made her mature.

Coach Feng left after talking to Tang Xiaoxing. The teammates returned to the rest area after eating one after another, lying on the chairs and taking a nap.

Tang Xiaoxing also planned to sleep for a while, so she raised her phone to check the time.

After the screen was unlocked, the chat interface between her and Yu Tu appeared, and Yu Tu sent her a new message.

Tutu's Wife: I'm done eating and ready to take a nap.

Followed by a photo of clouds under a clear sky: It's a beautiful day today.

Tang Xiaoxing clicked on the photo, zoomed in, took a closer look, and then replied: This cloud looks like a rabbit.

Tutu's wife quickly replied: You can only see rabbits, don't you think the big one next to it looks like a dog?

Tang Xiaoxing took another look.

It really looks like it.

Like a big dog holding a rabbit in his arms and resting his chin on the rabbit's head.

It's just that this dog is not as neat as a rabbit, and you can't tell it at first glance.

Tang Xiaoxing chuckled: Like, if you were the rabbit, then I would be the dog.

"Pfft!"

Yu Tu spit out all the water he just drank in his mouth, and almost choked himself.

Reading the message from Tang Xiaoxing, she laughed until her stomach hurt.

Tang Xiaoxing's naivety reached a new level.

She moved her fingertips and replied: You are very good at metaphors, Tang Xiaoxiao.

After the message was sent, she also changed Tang Xiaoxing's notes.

Tang Xiaoxing felt something was wrong when she received the reply, so she looked back at the message she just sent.

"..." She couldn't help laughing herself.

Because he was going to R City for training next week, Coach Feng left enough rest time for the team members this week. After all the training tasks were completed, it was declared over. Tang Xiaoxing took a shower and changed clothes and came out. It was only half past five.

Tang Xiaoxing first drove the car to the place where he usually picked up Yu Tu, and then sent a message to Yu Tu: Wife, I'm at the intersection, how long do you have until you get off work?

Yu Tu was a little surprised when he received the news and replied: So early today? Leaving early again?

Tang Xiaoxing: Hahaha, no, the tasks this week are not heavy, the coach let us go early.

Tutu's wife: Then wait for me for ten minutes.

Ten minutes was exactly ten minutes. Yu Tu appeared at the intersection on time and immediately saw the black SUV with double flashers at the temporary parking spot.

Yu Tu found Tang Xiaoxing's car. At the same time, Tang Xiaoxing also saw people coming from far and near.

She lowered the car window and waved to Yu Tu.

Looking at Tang Xiaoxing looking silly behind the slowly lowering car window, Yu Tu couldn't help but smile.

No matter how resentful she was when she left home this morning, she was still filled with joy when she saw this stupid person again at this moment.

She walked to the car, opened the door, and got into the car naturally.

Tang Xiaoxing said to Yu Tu: "Honey, you've been working all day, are you tired?"

After getting in the car, Yu Tu stopped smiling again, deliberately ignored Tang Xiaoxing, and only replied perfunctorily: "It's okay."

She closed the car door and turned around. Go pull the seat belt.

Suddenly, the person in the driver's seat poked me on the shoulder.

Yu Tu turned back.

Tang Xiaoxing's upper body turned around to face Yu Tu, her hands clenched into fists by her cheeks, making the shape of a puppy.

Yu Tu was puzzled.

Immediately, she saw Tang Xiaoxing blinking at her and grinning.

"Woof woof woof!"

22

"Woof woof woof!"

Tang Xiaoxing imitated the bark of a puppy, and even flicked his tongue at Yu Tu.

Yu Tu couldn't hold back, arched his eyebrows, laughed out loud, and scolded her: "How silly!" "

Isn't it cute?" Tang Xiaoxing's eyes were bright, and after speaking, she barked twice and grinned.

He had never seen someone who loved to play tricks so much. Yu Tu was amused and couldn't help but reached out and rubbed Tang Xiaoxing's messy hair: "Okay, okay, you are very cute, little puppy Tang." He was caught off guard and was touched on the head, and the soft touch awakened some memories

.

Tang Xiaoxing remembered that when she hugged Yu Tu in the bathroom yesterday, she held her head with both hands like this.

Yu Tu's knuckles sank into the roots of her hair, and she seemed to hear the subtle breathing sound at that time. Tang Xiaoxing felt both novel and itchy.

"Why are you in a daze?" Yu Tu took back his hand and saw that Tang Xiaoxing was in a trance. Somehow, he felt that the other person's eyes were a bit hot, so he turned away his face and urged with a reddish tip of his ears, "I'm not going home. "?"

Tang Xiaoxing quickly came to his senses and realized that his thoughts had gone astray again, and his face suddenly became hot.

She cleared her throat awkwardly, turned back and sat down: "Well, I'm home."

After saying that, she released the handbrake, started the car, merged into the traffic, and walked towards their home.

Tang Xiaoxing parked the car directly at the temporary parking spot downstairs of the supermarket, and then went shopping with Yu Tu in the supermarket to buy the ingredients for the dishes mentioned during the lunch chat, and then went home to cook.

Yu Tu came to the kitchen to help as usual. Although she still cared about Tang Xiaoxing's behavior yesterday, she couldn't bear to see Tang Xiaoxing working alone.

However, during the preparation of the dishes, a line of sight next to her would fall on her from time to time.

At first, the man only took a few furtive glances, but as he continued to take glances, he suddenly became dazed and his eyes became so intense that Yu Tuo's face burned.

But once she turned her head and looked over, the owner of that gaze hid in a panic, with a red face, for fear that others wouldn't know that there was something strange in her mind.

Yu Tu didn't expose it, but not only that, she was also wary.

Based on the lessons learned yesterday, even if Tang Xiaoxing came to get close to her again today, she would not let this person succeed.

You have to make this little fool have a longer memory.

From receiving Tang Xiaoxing's call this morning to Tang Xiaoxing's series of strange behaviors, Yu Tu was sure that Tang Xiaoxing didn't remember anything about last night.

Tang Xiaoxing doesn't remember, but Yu Tu remembers it very clearly, which can be said to be unforgettable.

snort.

Tang Xiaoxing was skillfully frying meat in her hands, but her mind was thinking about other things.

Yu Tu was picking vegetables by the pool two steps away. She had a quiet and gentle look on her face. No one spoke, except for the hum of the range hood and the crackling of the oil in the frying pan.

Tang Xiaoxing peeked at Yu Tu again.

Her eyes seemed to be growing on Yu Tu's body. They were so sticky that they couldn't be torn off.

I wanted to ask Yu Tu what happened last night, but I was embarrassed. If she didn't do it right, it wouldn't be embarrassing to ask again while licking her face.

The two of them had their own thoughts, but they cooperated quite well. Before seven o'clock, the food was on the table.

Yu Tu chewed her food carefully. Tang Xiaoxing matched her eating speed and put down her chopsticks at about the same time as Yu Tu.

Before Yu Tu could get up, Tang Xiaoxing packed up the dishes on the table and took them into the kitchen. He turned on the water and started washing. Yu Tu got up and walked to the kitchen door. He took a look at Tang Xiaoxing's back. He was very happy doing housework and was also very happy. Hum a tune.

They got off work early today and had plenty of time to eat. It was still a quarter of an hour before eight o'clock when Tang Xiaoxing finished washing the dishes.

Tang Xiaoxing wiped her hands on her apron, took off her apron and hung it on the wall. She walked out of the kitchen and heard a noise in the living room.

Yu Tu was sitting on the sofa holding a small boxy pillow. A comedy variety show was playing on the TV. Yu Tu was watching it happily, and her eyebrows were crooked when she laughed, which was very cute.

Happiness can be passed from one person to another.

Seeing Yu Tu smiling happily, Tang Xiaoxing felt warm in her heart and couldn't help but laugh along with her.

It has been a week since they received the certificate, which is incredible.

Afterwards, thinking back to what happened last week, Tang Xiaoxing was still a little embarrassed, but even if she went back to that day and passed by the door of the private room where Yu Tu was, she would definitely walk in.

Tang Xiaoxing sat down next to Yu Tu. Yu Tu turned to look at her. The smile in his eyes had not yet faded. When Tang Xiaoxing met these gentle and smiling eyes, the little deer in her heart jumped faster and faster and couldn't stop.

"Thank you for your hard work." Yu Tu said to her.

Tang Xiaoxing shook his head: "It's not hard."

They sat side by side on the sofa, more than ten centimeters apart from each other. Tang Xiaoxing stretched out, put his arms on the back of the sofa, and watched the show with Yu Tu.

One of the guests was embarrassed, and Yu Tu chuckled.

Seeing the rise, her upper body suddenly leaned back.

Tang Xiaoxing had no time to pull her arm back, and Yu Tu leaned directly on her arm. The two of them were stunned at the same time.

Yu Tu turned his head subconsciously, his eyes accidentally touched Tang Xiaoxing's, and then he quickly moved away as if he had been burned.

Tang Xiaoxing also looked away with a blushing face, but shamelessly still put his arm on the original place, letting Yu Tu rest his head on it.

Yu Tu's face was red, and he felt a little shy just leaning on it without getting up. But if he sat up at this moment, it would seem like he was making a fuss out of a molehill, and he felt like he didn't have three hundred taels of silver in this place.

For a moment, the atmosphere in the living room was a little tense.

No one was embarrassed to speak, and the laughter coming from the TV seemed noisy at this time.

Both of them maintained their original sitting posture, which seemed natural, but Tang Xiaoxing was so nervous that his palms became sweaty.

After several struggles, she couldn't resist the temptation of the embrace behind her. Yu Tu gave up her mind and kept her leaning posture without moving. She just had no intention of watching any program anymore, and her attention was entirely focused on Tang Xiaoxing.

Feeling Yu Tu's shoulders and neck relax, the stone in Tang Xiaoxing's heart fell to the ground. At the same time, he felt indescribable joy, quietly enjoying himself.

No one cared about the content of the program, and luckily there was still laughter and laughter on the TV. They could all pretend that they were watching TV, thus preventing the atmosphere from becoming awkward.

But Yu Tu just leaned lightly on Tang Xiaoxing's arm, and neither of them gave any further hints. When the commercial was interrupted in the middle of the program, Tang Xiaoxing said: "I'm going to R city to participate in training next week. The training lasts for more than a month. I have to wait. I won't be back until the competition is over in April."

Yu Tu took off her shoes and bent her legs, hugging the pillow in her arms tightly with both hands. She responded dully: "Yes." A few days ago,

she saw the national boxing competition in April. The tournament qualifying news was in anticipation of Tang Xiaoxing's schedule, so it was not surprising.

But even though she had been mentally prepared before, when she heard Tang Xiaoxing mention this matter, she still felt empty and depressed.

Tang Xiaoxing sensed that Yu Tu was in a bad mood and moved her lips, trying to say something to lighten the mood. However, her schedule was planned early in the morning and all members of the qualifying competition were required to participate and could not be absent.

On other occasions, Tang Xiaoxing is good at enlivening the atmosphere, but facing Yu Tu, her communication skills are always insufficient. Her mind is always stuck at critical moments, and what she says in a hurry is silly.

Fortunately, the commercial on the TV ended and the program continued to play, covering up the brief silence just now.

Not sure if it was because of the cold, Tang Xiaoxing saw Yu Tu rubbing his arms.

Yu Tu felt Tang Xiaoxing's hand move, thinking that Tang Xiaoxing's arm was numbed by her pressure. Feeling that Tang Xiaoxing wanted to pull away, she naturally raised her shoulders and neck, allowing Tang Xiaoxing to take back her arm.

As expected, Tang Xiaoxing retracted his arm, stood up, and walked back to the bedroom without saying a word.

Yu Tu took the time to glance at her back and then looked at the time. It was a quarter past nine and said it was too early to go to bed. Tang Xiaoxing was probably going to take a shower.

She shifted her gaze from the bedroom door to the TV.

After a while, Tang Xiaoxing came out of the bedroom with a piece of clothing draped in her arms. She didn't go to the bathroom and walked straight towards Yu Tu.

Catching Tang Xiaoxing's figure, Yu Tu turned her head and saw Tang Xiaoxing shake out a small shawl in her hand and put it on her shoulders.

The shawl was just right on Yu Tu's shoulders. Tang Xiaoxing was very satisfied. She looked into Yu Tu's watery eyes and said with a smile: "The temperature drops at night. There is a big temperature difference between day and night. Be careful and don't catch a cold." Yu Tu pulled the small collar of the shawl and behaved obediently

. Nodding: "Okay."

Tang Xiaoxing liked Yu Tu's obedient look so much. It seemed that no matter what she said, Yu Tu would nod obediently and say yes.

Yu Tu folded his clothes, as if he was shy when Tang Xiaoxing stared at him, his cheeks were slightly red, and he lowered his eyes with a shy expression.

Her long and curled eyelashes flickered, sweeping over Tang Xiaoxing's heart like a small brush.

Yu Tu was really beautiful, and she didn't need to dress up deliberately. Her plain face was pure and gentle, which sometimes gave Tang Xiaoxing the illusion that the girl in front of her was an elf who didn't eat the fireworks of the world.

She suddenly worried that if she made Yu Tu unhappy, Yu Tu would fly out of the window with wings as light as cicada wings.

A picture flashed through her mind like lightning, which startled Tang Xiaoxing. She stepped forward suddenly and without any warning, she hugged Yu Tu into her arms.

Yu Tu was surprised, still remembering yesterday's lesson, and subconsciously refused, but Tang Xiaoxing hugged her tightly and refused to let go for a moment.

"What are you doing?" Yu Tu asked her.

Tang Xiaoxing is like the big dog in today's photo, resting his chin on her little rabbit's shoulder.

"My wife, Tu Tu." Tang Xiaoxing called softly, rubbing her chin on Yu Tu's shoulder, "Have we met somewhere before?" Yu Tu was wary, feeling that Tang Xiaoxing had evil intentions and was trying to find something to say

. Divert her attention.

But she still replied: "Probably at school."

Tang Xiaoxing recalled it carefully.

Can't recall.

But Yu Tuo was right. Since they had been in the same school and were in adjacent classes, they should have met each other even if they had not said hello.

So on the day of the blind date, Yu Tu recognized her for this reason, but she had no impression of Yu Tu. In contrast, Tang Xiaoxing felt that she was really heartless, and she immediately felt inferior to Yu Tu and felt a little guilty.

Yu Tu pushed her shoulder again: "Aren't you going to take a shower?"

"I want to take a shower." The inexplicable emotion in Tang Xiaoxing's heart faded, so she let go of her arms and prepared to retreat.

Turning his head, his eyes fell on Yu Tu's smooth and rosy cheeks.

Her thoughts moved, and Suer leaned in for a kiss.

Yu Tu was caught off guard and blushed instantly.

Tang Xiaoxing succeeded, grinned, jumped up and ran back to the bedroom at light speed.

Being disturbed like this by Tang Xiaoxing, Yu Tu couldn't help but his mind was wandering. He couldn't watch the TV, so he picked up the remote control and turned it off.

Tang Xiaoxing found out the pajamas he was going to wear after taking a bath and put them at the end of the bed. Then he grabbed his bathrobe and walked out. At the door of the bedroom, he met Yu Tu who was walking towards him.

She paused, turned her head, and asked shamelessly: "Honey, do you want to wash it together?"

Yu Tu glared at her and refused ruthlessly: "No."

"No." Tang Xiaoxing covered her hurt heart.

Yu Tu was amused by her drama, but he stuck to his bottom line and was not fooled by this trick. He hummed: "Go quickly."

Tang Xiaoxing said, and walked into the bathroom obediently holding her bathrobe.

After a while, the sound of rushing water came from the door.

This voice brought back some hazy memories, and scenes of ambiguous scenes flashed through Yu Tu's mind.

Yu Tu's cheeks turned red. He rubbed his ears that were red and bleeding in annoyance, and reprimanded himself: "Why are you so unsatisfactory? You just learned your lesson yesterday, and you didn't remember it well today. You still call people stupid. Fools are honest. You fell into her hands!"

After recalling the tragic experience of last night, the slight restlessness that emerged in Yu Tu's heart was completely extinguished by the high-pressure water cannon.

Tang Xiaoxing finished taking a bath, and Yu Tu went in right after.

Yu Tu moved quickly and did not give Tang Xiaoxing a chance to talk to her.

The bathroom door slammed shut, and Tang Xiaoxing stood at the bedroom door and poked her head, feeling that Yu Tu was walking in a hurry, as if he was avoiding her.

But when she thought about it carefully, there was no reason.

Back in the bedroom, Tang Xiaoxing found the hair dryer and blew her hair dry in a few blows.

Her hair is relatively short and not easy to tangle. She doesn't need to comb it with a comb. She just grabs it with her hands and it becomes smooth.

It would take some time for Yu Tu to come out. Tang Xiaoxing changed into her pajamas and sat on the bedside playing with her mobile phone.

When it was time to rest, she thought about last night's experience again. It wasn't that she didn't mention it deliberately, so these things could be erased from her mind.

Although she no longer remembers what happened next, the feeling of holding Yu Tu's soft body in her arms is still fresh in her memory.

Tang Xiaoxing secretly glanced in the direction of the bathroom, feeling increasingly restless.

She closed her eyes and tried to recall more details, but she could go back and forth. The picture in her mind ended with Yu Tu taking off her clothes, and the rest was a mess.

I don't know if I can remember it in the future. Tang Xiaoxing lamented that his brain was not up to par, and he finally had the opportunity to act coquettishly, and he didn't know how to write down more scenes.

Regardless of whether you do well or not, you can always accumulate some experience for improving your technology in the future.

Unlike now, her memory was broken and she felt nothing.

Yu Tu came out of the shower and walked to the bedroom door. He saw Tang Xiaoxing covering her face with her hands, raising her neck and sighing, looking regretful and regretful.

Her heart moved slightly. Could it be that Tang Xiaoxing remembered what happened last night?

Thinking of this possibility, Yu Tu couldn't help but blush. If Tang Xiaoxing didn't remember, she would be more calm.

But now that Tang Xiaoxing remembered it, she no longer needed to be polite. She immediately turned cold and wiped her hair while walking into the bedroom intently, sitting on the bed with her back to Tang Xiaoxing.

He grabbed the hair dryer that was already plugged in and started drying his hair.

The soft black hair was wetted by water and formed into locks. It hung wetly on Yu Tu's shoulders, soaking her clothes.

Although she bought a new nightgown, whether accidentally or intentionally, Yu Tu still wore Tang Xiaoxing's T-shirt as pajamas.

Tang Xiaoxing is tall, and the clothes he wears on Yu Tu are very loose and the hem is relatively long.

But it didn't grow much. When Yu Tu stood naturally, the hem of her T-shirt just covered her thighs. It was a little shorter than a miniskirt, but it didn't show any spots, so she used the T-shirt as a nightgown instead of pajamas.

But when you sit down at this length, the hem of your clothes will shorten a bit, revealing the edge of your light blue briefs.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't mean to look, but her eyes were a little out of her control. They were naturally glued to Yu Tu as soon as she stepped into the bedroom, so she accidentally glanced at those two white thighs.

In my impression, Yu Tu's body is very soft, as if she has no bones when held in her arms, and is very elastic when pinched.

Tang Xiaoxing had wild imaginations, her brain was not very reliable, and she had forgotten what she had experienced, but her hands seemed to have memories, and she was ready to hug him from behind.

Thinking this way, she did the same.

Yu Tu felt that the mattress behind her was sinking, and Tang Xiaoxing was approaching her.

Perhaps because of the experience of hugging him several times in the first two days, Tang Xiaowu gained courage. Unlike before, he didn't test before making any moves. This time, he hugged Yu Tu from behind.

Yu Tu paused slightly while blowing her hair, her heart rising.

If Tang Xiaoxing dared to mess around, she would kick him under the bed.

She didn't sleep all night last night, and she was already sleepy after taking a shower. Even if Tang Xiaoxing didn't drink today, she didn't want to bother.

Besides, Tang Xiaoxing hasn't learned her lesson yet. If Tang Xiaoxing is allowed to take advantage of her, she doesn't know how much grievance she will suffer in the future.

Fortunately, Tang Xiaoxing was less reckless when she was sober than when she was drunk. She was also nervous, fearing that Yu Tu would not like it, so she hugged him, her hands were neat and did not dare to move, and there were no unnecessary movements.

Maybe her attention was drawn elsewhere, so she didn't notice Yu Tu's sudden change in mood.

After confirming that Tang Xiaoxing was just giving her a hug and not making any further ambiguous moves, Yu Tu relaxed a little, shook her hands, and continued to blow dry her hair.

But her hair was too long, and she had to stop it from time to time and brush it with a wooden comb.

Tang Xiaoxing straightened up, knelt down behind Yu Tu with bent legs, and took the hair dryer from Yu Tu: "I'll help you." Tang Xiaoxing was already very familiar with drying hair, and Yu Tu accepted her help calmly, upper

body Naturally, he leaned back and leaned on Tang Xiaoxing's chest.

Tang Xiaoxing liked this feeling and couldn't help but laugh.

Yu Tu heard that she was being stupid again and looked at her angrily: "What are you laughing at?"

Inadvertently, without even noticing it herself, her attitude towards Tang Xiaoxing became more and more natural.

"Laughing at how beautiful my wife is." Tang Xiaoxing moved the roots of her hair skillfully, letting the warm wind blow deeper so that her hair could dry faster.

Although she cut her hair short for the convenience of taking care of it, she also likes long, beautiful and smooth hair. Yu Tu's shiny black hair just grows on Tang Xiaoxing's heart.

Long hair looks good, but maintenance is troublesome, just like blow-drying your hair. The roots must be dried, otherwise you will get a headache if you get cold, but the ends of your hair should not be blown too dry, otherwise they will easily turn yellow and split.

Tang Xiaoxing blew Yu Tu's hair until it was half dry, found the hair mask from where Yu Tu put things on the bedside, scooped out an appropriate amount and applied it to the palm of her hand, spread it with the warmth of her palm, and then carefully applied it to Yu Tu's hair. Knead gently to disperse.

Yu Tuo saw her movements and deliberately said: "The technique is so skillful, have you ever applied hair masks to other girls before?" As far back as she could remember, Tang Xiaoxing had always had short hair. Short hair almost never split, and it was longer

. Just cut it off. Tang Xiaoxing doesn't have the habit of perming or dyeing her hair, so there shouldn't be much chance of using a hair mask.

Tang Xiaoxing curled her lips proudly: "I watched it the last time you used it."

She looked like a big dog asking for credit. If there was a tail behind her, it would have waggled the afterimage.

Yu Tu curled his lips, Tang Xiaoxing learned very quickly except for her poor academic performance.

Tang Xiaoxing helped her put on the hair mask and wrapped her hair in a dry hair towel to wash it later.

After pressing the corners of the hair scarf, Tang Xiaoxing asked again: "How is it? Is your technique good?"

Yu Tuo checked and found that it was indeed good.

Tang Xiaoxing looked careless, but in fact he was very skillful and worked very meticulously.

But she didn't want to follow Tang Xiaoxing's wishes, so she said: "It's so-so, barely passed."

Tang Xiaoxing was shocked, her shoulders slumped, and she was dejected.

Seeing her like this, Yu Tu couldn't bear it.

Just when he was about to praise a few more words and give some sweetness, Tang Xiaoxing was depressed for only three seconds, and suddenly he looked up excitedly: "This shows that there is still a lot of room for improvement. You need to practice more. From now on, my wife's hair masks will be handed over to me." Come and apply it, strengthen your daily practice, and you will definitely make progress!"

As she said this, she clenched her fist to cheer herself up.

Yu Tu was so funny, seeing Tang Xiaoxing shaking his head in such a silly way, he felt itchy in his heart.

So she hooked her fingers at Tang Xiaoxing, as if teasing a dog: "Puppy Tang, come here." Tang Xiaoxing really looked like a dog receiving

instructions. His eyes suddenly lit up, he obediently put his head over, and said in a cheerful tone: "What's the matter, wife?" ?"

Yu Tu turned his head and quickly kissed Tang Xiaoxing on the face.

Like a dragonfly touching water, it made a very light pop and disappeared in an instant. The soft touch of the remaining lips made Tang Xiaoxing crazy.

She was lost in thought when she suddenly heard Yu Tu whisper into her ear: "It would be great if you could be so active in other aspects." I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but when he spoke, Yu Tu's lips

gently It scraped against Tang Xiaoxing's ear and was gone at the first touch.

Tang Xiaoxing was stunned, what other aspects are they?

But before she could ask, Yu Tu had already stood up and walked away, turning around and going to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, when Yu Tu washed the hair mask on her hair and returned to the bedroom, Tang Xiaoxing was still thinking about the meaning of what she just said.

She wanted to help Yu Tu blow dry his hair, but Yu Tu refused.

After using the hair mask to maintain her hair, her long hair is very smooth and can be smoothed out as soon as she strokes it. Yu Tuo can also do it by herself.

After blow-drying his hair, Yu Tu put his hands behind his neck and brushed his entire hair.

The long hair was smooth and shiny, setting off several waves like a waterfall, shining under the lamp.

This action also required raising your chest, because she was going to bed soon, and Yu Tu was wearing nothing underneath her pajamas, which were empty and made her outline look particularly naked.

Tang Xiaoxing took a sharp breath and was aroused hard.

She was watching Yu Tu combing her hair, and suddenly a flash of lightning flashed through her mind, and she understood something in her heart.

Tang Xiaoxing threw herself in front of Yu Tu and hesitated for a while. When Yu Tu looked over with doubtful eyes, she calmed down and said with a blush on her face: "I, I can do it. I can work hard in any aspect!"

No. Thinking of Tang Xiaoxing being so loud, so straightforward, and with those direct eyes, I'm afraid it's not hot enough.

Yu Tu's ears turned red, and he looked away evasively, saying vaguely: "Oh."

"Why is it just 'oh'?" Tang Xiaoxing was a little anxious, thinking that Yu Tuo thought she was not honest enough, so she continued, "I have no experience, and I'm afraid I won't do it well. How about you teach me?" Yu Tu blushed even more

. It was so red that it looked like heat was coming out of her head.

She was so embarrassed that she pushed Tang Xiaoxing away: "I said it as if I have experience. How can I teach you this? You have to figure it out yourself!" Tang Xiaoxing understood. She was shy, and so was Yu Tu. They were evenly matched

.

This discovery emboldened Tang Xiaoxing, so he hugged Yu Tu back and held her in his arms. His throat moved, he swallowed a mouthful of saliva, and asked tentatively: "Then... you let me try?" Seeing Yu Tu's long hair hanging

down The curled eyelashes did not look like a sign of resistance. Tang Xiaoxing mustered up the courage and kissed Yu Tu's lips.

But she missed her target and was intercepted by a soft palm.

Taking advantage of Tang Xiaoxing's moment of relaxation, Yu Tu pushed her away.

"You can try it if you want?" A chuckle with a smile escaped from his nose, and Yu Tu stuck out his tongue at Tang Xiaoxing, "How can it be so easy? If you don't give it, sleep. Go to sleep." After saying that, he lay down and covered himself with the quilt

. He took it out and wrapped himself tightly, leaving not a single corner of the quilt for Tang Xiaoxing.

Tang Xiaoxing: "..." Huh.

The author has something to say:

Tang Puppy: He can't hold his wife, and he doesn't even have a quilt to cover him, so the dog feels miserable.

23

Yu Tu is indeed ready to go to bed. After a long night of hard work yesterday, he feels very tired from morning to night today. He is sleepy all over. He didn't even drink two cups of coffee in the morning to cheer him up.

Now when I lay down, my eyelids were heavy and my head sank into the pillow. It was so comfortable that I felt like I could fall asleep if I closed my eyes.

It turns out that sleeping with a pillow feels like this. Tang Xiaoxing can have such a good sleep every day, which is really enviable.

Yu Tu's mind wandered and his consciousness became light and airy.

In her hazy consciousness, she felt the person behind her lying down gently, leaning towards her, and then hugging her with the quilt wrapped around her body.

Yu Tu opened her eyes with difficulty, moved her gaze downward, and looked at Tang Xiaoxing's arm around her waist.

This stupid dog really doesn't want to cover himself with quilt and plans to sleep like this.

It's both funny and a little distressing.

It was clear that Tang Xiaoxing himself said that the temperature difference between day and night was large and that it was easy to catch a cold, but he did not take it seriously.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't really deny Tang Xiaoxing the quilt. As long as Tang Xiaoxing acted coquettishly with her again, she would still let Tang Xiaoxing lie in bed.

Unexpectedly, this man was so honest. Yu Tu had no choice but to loosen the quilt, take a corner and throw it behind him, and put it on Tang Xiaoxing's shoulder.

Tang Xiaoxing was stunned for a moment, then reacted and was very moved: "My wife..."

"Tuck yourself up before going to sleep." Yu Tu didn't turn around, and yawned from sleepiness.

Tang Xiaoxing was so happy that she picked up the quilt that Yu Tu gave her and covered herself with it. Then she boldly leaned forward and hugged Yu Tu from behind.

Without the obstruction of the bedding, there was only a thin layer of cotton material between Tang Xiaoxing's arms and Yu Tu's waist. The soft touch of her waist and abdomen made Tang Xiaoxing particularly satisfied, and she hugged Yu Tu tightly and refused to let go.

Before Yu Tuo could speak, she had already made a good excuse for herself: "Sleep close to the middle so that there will be no air leakage." Yu Tuo quietly curved the corners of his lips, did not respond or refuse, and allowed Tang Xiaoxing to hold her

.

Tang Xiaoxing's body temperature was high, and it felt like there was an oversized warm baby attached to her back. The warm flow of heat continued to flow towards Yu Tu, wrapping her airtightly.

The feeling of peace of mind arises spontaneously.

I fell asleep before I knew it and had a good night's sleep.

When Tang Xiaoxing woke up, she felt her shoulders were a little heavy. She turned around and saw Yu Tu's head resting on her shoulders.

Yu Tu was lying on his side facing her, with his fair forearms resting on Tang Xiaoxing's belly. His breathing was light and long, and the rhythmic flow of warm air swept across Tang Xiaoxing's neck, bringing the slightest itch.

So well-behaved, like a quiet and soft little rabbit.

The distance between them disappeared quietly at some point, and the soft parts of the little rabbit's chest also squeezed Tang Xiaoxing's chest, making her feel itchy.

When she woke up in the morning and opened her eyes to see this scene, Tang Xiaoxing felt as if she had been soaked in a honeypot. It was so sweet that she laughed.

She couldn't help lowering her head, leaning over and kissing Yu Tu's forehead.

Yu Tu was awakened by this, her eyes had not yet opened, but she was still sleepy and wanted to sleep. She unconsciously raised her arms and pushed Tang Xiaoxing's face away, turned over and escaped from Tang Xiaoxing's arms, and returned to the area where she lay down before going to bed. Went back to sleep.

Being pushed away by Yu Tu unreasonably, Tang Xiaoxing was not annoyed. Instead, her heart almost melted.

My wife, Tutu, is so cute.

Tang Xiaoxing was satisfied and got out of bed lightly.

Afraid of waking up Yu Tu, she didn't even put on shoes. She picked up her slippers and sportswear for her morning jog and left the room barefoot.

Yu Tu took another light nap and woke up twenty minutes later.

He opened his eyes and found that Tang Xiaoxing was no longer in the room. He turned on his phone and looked at the time. It was almost seven-thirty.

She went to bed before ten o'clock last night. She slept for nine and a half hours. She had a full sleep. She woke up refreshed and had finally regained some energy.

Turn over and sit up, stretching your body lazily.

Guessing that Tang Xiaoxing had already gone downstairs for a run, Yu Tu went straight into the bathroom and started washing up without changing clothes.

The sound of the security door opening and closing came from the entrance. Tang Xiaoxing thought that Yu Tu was still sleeping, so instead of throwing the key on the shoe cabinet with a bang like before, she handled it gently to minimize the noise.

I changed my shoes, carried the breakfast I bought into the dining room, and then went to the bedroom.

Passing by the bathroom, I heard the sound of running water. I turned around and saw Yu Tu splashing water on her face.

Tang Xiaoxing stopped and smiled broadly: "Honey, you're awake, good morning!" "

Good morning." Yu Tu squeezed out the toothpaste, and the electric toothbrush made a continuous buzzing sound.

Tang Xiaoxing stood by the bathroom door, watching Yu Tu wash her face and brush her teeth, wipe the water off her face with a disposable face towel, and then take care of her skin care in a leisurely and orderly manner.

No wonder Cu Tu's wife's cheeks are always fragrant and soft, unlike her who always smells like sweat.

Tang Xiaoxing tilted his head and observed curiously.

Yu Tu felt uncomfortable being stared at, and was not used to having eyes following her around anytime and anywhere. While patting her face skillfully, she asked Tang Xiaoxing, who was standing there stupidly as a doorkeeper: "What are you looking at?" "

I'm watching you wash up." Tang Xiaoxing answered matter-of-factly, "You take good care of your skin." Yu

Tu turned around: "You don't take care of it?"

Tang Xiaoxing shook his head and touched his face: "I didn't pay much attention to it, it seems a little It's rough."

Yu Tu hooked his fingers at her: "Come here, close your eyes."

Tang Xiaoxing leaned over, obediently, and closed her eyes obediently.

Then she felt Yu Tu wipe the sweat off her face with a towel and spray a thin layer of mist on her face. After a few seconds, his soft and delicate palms caressed her cheeks, and at the same time spread the slightly cool lotion evenly. , rub carefully until skin absorbs the lotion completely.

Yu Tu flicked Tang Xiaoxing's face with his fingertips. It felt good. She couldn't help but smile: "Okay." Tang Xiaoxing opened her eyes. In order to match Yu Tu's height, she bowed her waist slightly. At this time, her gaze was slightly higher than Yu Tu's

. short.

Looking up at Yu Tu's smiling eyes, Tang Xiaoxing's eyes sparkled, and she pointed her finger at her face, cheekily coquettishly: "Honey, would you like a kiss?" She still remembered the heart-stopping touch when her cheek was kissed last night

, Tang Xiaoxing is very greedy.

Tang Xiaowu's eyes were full of expectation, filled with twinkling starlight, as if rejecting her was a heinous act.

Yu Tu was not spared. Being stared at by Tang Xiaoxing, her heart felt like it was falling apart. She couldn't resist the throbbing in her heart. When she came back to her senses, she gave him a light kiss as if she had been bewitched. On Tang Xiaoxing's lips.

Kissing the corner of the lips is purer than kissing, and more ambiguous than kissing anywhere else.

Tang Xiaoxing's heart was pounding.

Seeing Tang Xiaoxing's face flushed and her eyes even more burning than just now, Yu Tu was a bit shy and avoided her gaze, "Help me get my lipstick, it's in my bag.""Okay!" Tang Xiaoxing returned to her senses and left the restroom with a bright smile.

Tang Xiaoxing found the small bag on the coat rack in the entrance hall, unbuckled it, and reached in to touch it.

Suddenly, there was a slight pause in rummaging, and Tang Xiaoxing took out a transparent medicine packaging box from her bag in surprise.

There was no label on the box, and there were five small compartments inside. Except for one space, each of the remaining four compartments contained a round white pill about one centimeter in diameter.

What kind of medicine is this? Yu Tu is sick?

This kind of tablet didn't look like vitamins. Tang Xiaoxing felt tight and suddenly worried.

On the other hand, Yu Tu didn't wait for anyone for a long time. When she walked out of the bathroom, she saw Tang Xiaoxing facing her sideways, staring at something in his hand in a daze.

Tang Xiaoxing's eyes gave her a bad premonition, and then she saw clearly the small box Tang Xiaoxing was holding.

Oops, I forgot!

Yu Tu was suddenly startled and secretly regretted that he had only diverted Tang Xiaoxing's attention and didn't realize that there was something special in his bag.

"Didn't you find it?" Yu Tu quickly calmed down his panic and walked towards Tang Xiaoxing with his usual expression.

Hearing Yu Tu's voice, Tang Xiaoxing recovered from his surprise. He raised the medicine box in his hand and asked directly: "What kind of medicine is this? Are you feeling unwell?" Yu Tu came over and had already thought about what to say

. He nodded to Tang Xiaoxing: "I have been feeling a little uncomfortable these past two days. This is a medicine to cope with the menstrual period and relieve discomfort." In Tang Xiaoxing's knowledge, there is only

one menstrual period.

Tang Xiaoxing's heart dropped quickly, and she breathed a sigh of relief: "Have you been on your period for the past two days? Does it hurt?" After asking, Tang Xiaoxing

felt stupid. Yu Tu needed to prepare painkillers during her menstrual period. She also asked such an answer. Obvious problem.

No wonder Yu Tu didn't let her get close to her last night and was still sleeping so deeply this morning.

Tang Xiaoxing thought she understood the real reason, so she didn't wait for Yu Tu's answer. She patted her head and said, "Honey, please wait for me." After saying that, she returned the medicine box to Yu Tu, turned around and went into the kitchen

. After a while, there was a sound of jingling bells coming from the kitchen.

The breakfast he bought was placed on the dining table. I don't know what else Tang Xiaoxing wants to do.

Yu Tu threw the packaging box back into her bag, then quickly found the lipstick, opened the cap and applied it.

She followed to the kitchen door and saw Tang Xiaoxing standing by the stove, adding ginger slices and brown sugar to the small milk pot.

He was actually boiling brown sugar ginger water.

Yu Tu pursed her lips. Although Tang Xiaoxing misunderstood what she meant by "menstrual period," she still couldn't help but indulge in Tang Xiaoxing's meticulous tenderness.

Tang Xiaoxing looks silly, but she is actually very considerate. She just doesn't care about the minutiae, and always has a sincere heart, willing to believe everything the people around her say to her.

Yu Tu leaned against the kitchen door, just as Tang Xiaoxing was watching her wash up in the bathroom before. She also turned her head to watch Tang Xiaoxing busy.

Tang Xiaoxing heard Yu Tu's footsteps and turned around to see Yu Tu standing at the door of the kitchen.

While stirring the brown sugar ginger water in the small milk pot, she said to Yu Tu: "Honey, don't stand there. Go sit and have a rest. Eat your breakfast while it's hot. I'll make it here soon." Yu

Tu He tilted his head and spoke softly: "Since it will be fine soon, I will wait for you together."

Hearing what Yu Tu said, Tang Xiaoxing's heart almost melted, and he could no longer forcefully ask Yu Tu not to wait.

She turned up the heat a little and boiled the water quickly. When it started to bubble, she turned down the heat again and stirred it with a spoon.

After finishing, she put down the spoon and let the brown sugar ginger water in the pot simmer over low heat. She turned around and took Yu Tu's hand: "Let it cook for another five minutes, and let's go have breakfast." There was a layer of Yu Tu's presence in her heart.

The concept of menstrual period, Tang Xiaoxing felt cold when holding Yu Tu's hand, so he put Yu Tu's hand between his palms and gently rubbed it to warm it up, and said in his mouth: "The weather is not warm yet. Get up. You should pay more attention to keeping warm during your menstrual period. You should wear more clothes."

Yu Tu nodded: "Yeah, okay."

Tang Xiaoxing asked again: "When did your menstrual period start? Is it uncomfortable now? Do you want to take a day off today? Fake?"

This worried look was more nervous than her own menstrual period.

Yu Tu couldn't help laughing: "What are you doing? It's just a menstrual period. It started the night before yesterday. After taking medicine, it didn't feel that bad. It's much better today. No need to ask for leave." The night before yesterday

?

Tang Xiaoxing thought back on the day she was drunk.

Before the memory lapse, she was still pestering Yu Tuo to kiss and hug him, and the two of them even took a bath together to try more intimate activities.

Later, her memory was swallowed up by alcohol, and she couldn't remember anything when she woke up the next day.

But if Yu Tuo's menstrual period started that night, their intimate activities would have been suspended.

It turned out that since nothing happened that night, she no longer had to worry about whether she had done well or not, and she no longer had to worry about that forgotten experience.

But while she was relieved that she might not be embarrassed in front of Yu Tu, she also felt a little more guilty inside.

Yu Tu was on her period, but she was so drunk that she not only failed to accompany him properly, but instead made Yu Tu spend his time taking care of her.

Yesterday morning, Yu Tu was asked to go to the company early to work overtime, which was too hard.

The more Tang Xiaoxing thought about it, the more distressed she became. She frowned, held Yu Tu's hand and said, "I will never drink again." Yu Tu looked confused. After thinking about it carefully, he realized the connection between the two sentences

.

It seems that Tang Xiaoxing has completed the self-consistency of logic in his mind, although it is completely different from the facts.

Fortunately, the ending is not bad.

Yu Tu nodded along with Tang Xiaoxing's words: "Okay, you have to keep your word." Tang Xiaoxing nodded

, indicating that he had completely remembered the lesson, and then led Yu Tu to the dining table, broke open the steamed dumplings and fed them to Yu Tu.

Yu Tu laughed and laughed at her: "Don't be crazy and make a fuss. I can do it myself. You go to the kitchen and check the fire."

After that, he took the breakfast from Tang Xiaoxing's hand.

After Yu Tu mentioned it, Tang Xiaoxing remembered that brown sugar ginger tea was still brewing in the kitchen.

She hurried into the kitchen, took a look at the small milk pot that was simmering loudly, scooped out some ginger tea with a spoon, blew on it twice and put it to her lips to try it.

This thing really doesn't taste very good. The ginger slices have a spicy feeling after being boiled. The brown sugar neutralizes a bit of the spiciness. The sweetness is just right and it's barely palatable.

Tang Xiaoxing turns off the heat, fills a small bowl of brown sugar ginger water, and cools it down with water.

After patiently waiting until the temperature of the ginger water dropped to a point where it was drinkable and still relatively warm, Tang Xiaoxing took out the bowl.

Just as Yu Tu finished breakfast, Tang Xiaoxing handed her the brown sugar ginger water: "Honey, drink it while it's hot." Yu Tu took the small porcelain bowl Tang Xiaoxing handed her with both hands, and when she put her nose to the edge of the bowl, she could smell the spicy taste of ginger

.

The taste was too strong and a bit pungent. She pushed the bowl away in disgust and looked at Tang Xiaoxing with a pout: "Can you not drink it?" "No."

Tang Xiaoxing stuck to her principle, "This is milder than painkillers, and painkillers can't treat symptoms. It treats the root cause, and it has some side effects. If you have a cold body, you have to insist on dietary therapy for a period of time." Yu Tu curled his lips, still looking reluctant and not being persuaded to drink

.

Tang Xiaoxing felt that Yu Tu was like a child who had a cold but refused to take medicine. Although he was neither noisy nor fussy, there was a little stubbornness in his eyes.

Tang Xiaoxing has always been very patient when dealing with children, not to mention her dodder wife is much cuter than those children.

She stirred the ginger water with a spoon, scooped up a small spoonful, and said with a smile in a coaxing tone: "It doesn't matter if you can't finish it all at once. Let's drink it one spoonful at a time. If you drink it all, you will get a mysterious reward." Yu

Tuo Sure enough, she was curious: "What reward?"

Tang Xiaoxing pretended to her, shaking his head: "Since it is a mysterious reward, of course the secret cannot be leaked. If you want to get the reward, just drink the ginger tea obediently. Come, I will feed you." As he said

, Tang Xiaoxing handed the spoon to Yu Tu's lips.

Although Yu Tu still didn't like the taste of ginger tea, facing Tang Xiaoxing's hearty, gentle and doting smile, she felt itchy in her heart and involuntarily opened her mouth and asked Tang Xiaoxing to feed her a spoonful of ginger water.

She wasn't compromising for some mysterious reward.

When the ginger water enters your mouth and is swallowed, it feels spicy from the tip of your tongue to your throat.

Tang Xiaoxing has tried his best to temper the spicy taste, so the spiciness is not as strong as expected, and it is barely bearable.

Yu Tu took the spoon handed to her by Tang Xiaoxing and drank the brown sugar ginger water one mouthful at a time.

By the last one or two spoonfuls, she was completely full, and could no longer bear the overly pungent taste of ginger tea. She raised her head and hummed at Tang Xiaoxing: "I don't want to drink anymore, can I drink this much?" Tang Xiaoxing glanced at what was left at the bottom of the

bowl I drank a little bit of ginger water, thinking that this ginger water should have cooled down, so I didn't need to drink it.

So she nodded and indulged Yu Tu's rare willfulness, poured another glass of warm water for Yu Tu to rinse his mouth.

Yu Tu finished drinking the ginger tea and then took another sip of warm water. His stomach was bulging.

She was still thinking about the mysterious reward Tang Xiaoxing mentioned. When she saw Tang Xiaoxing was about to bring the bowl into the kitchen, she grabbed her sleeve first and spread her delicate white palms in front of her.

He didn't speak, but the meaning was clear.

Of course Tang Xiaoxing remembered what she said, but she didn't expect that Yu Tu would really care about her, so she couldn't help but curl her lips.

"Why are you laughing?" Yu Tu's face was a little hot, but his attitude was very arrogant. He kicked Tang Xiaoxing with the toe of his slipper, "You can't break your promise. Here's a reward." The kick was very gentle, more like letting out anger

. behave in a spoiled manner.

Tang Xiaoxing felt itchy and wanted to hug Yu Tu and kiss her pouty lips.

But considering that Yu Tu was currently in her menstrual period, she didn't want to make Yu Tu angry because she was too presumptuous, so she suppressed her thoughts, reached into her trouser pocket, and took out a handful of White Rabbit toffees.

Yu Tu took the toffee and was stunned by Tang Xiaoxing's magic trick: "It was the same with the lollipop last time. Why did you hide so many candies in your pocket?" Tang Xiaoxing answered her with a smile: "Because I used to train in the

morning I didn't like breakfast before, and I had low blood sugar several times, and then I developed the habit of carrying candy in my pocket." There was nothing

new about this reward, but Yu Tu reluctantly accepted it, and gave it to Tang Xiaoxing with a bowl. After going to the kitchen, he opened one and stuffed it into his mouth.

sweet.

Tang Xiaoxing washed the dishes and came out, ate breakfast in Fengjuan Canyun, and went out before eight o'clock to see Yu Tuo off to work.

Considering that Yu Tu might be feeling unwell, Tang Xiaoxing said as he was approaching the place, "I'll drive a little further, and you'll have to walk a few steps less." "It doesn't matter, just stop at the intersection."

Yu Tu shook his head, "I'll go. It's not far, don't waste time."

Yu Tu said this, and Tang Xiaoxing didn't force it.

Tingxin parked the car at the original place, watched Yu Tu push the door and get out of the car, sat in the car and waved to Yu Tu. It wasn't until Yu Tu passed the corner that Tang Xiaoxing turned around.

Yu Tu walked into the gate of the community and returned to where he lived.

When putting down her bag, she remembered the small pill box that almost caused trouble this morning. She sighed, took out the pill box, hesitated for a few seconds, and then put it back.

Tang Xiaoxing has already stumbled upon the medicine box. It's not good to hide it now, so just let nature take its course.

She sat on the sofa for a while, preparing to go to the study to work.

At this time, the screen of the mobile phone on the coffee table suddenly turned on.

The phone was on mute and there was no sound when the screen flashed. Yu Tuo picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Su Yunliu.

"Hello." Yu Tu pressed answer.

Immediately, Su Yunliu's voice came from the receiver: "Tutu, the location of the next book signing has been determined after a meeting and discussion yesterday. We have just received a reply from the venue and it is estimated that we will need to retake a set of promotional photos. Is it convenient for you today?"

Yu Tu took out two big white rabbits from his bag with his left hand, played with them in his palm, and replied: "It's convenient." "

Okay, get ready, I'll pick you up later."

After hanging up the phone, Yu Tu left a candy in his hand and slowly tore open the candy wrapper.

The stripped toffee was put into her mouth and melted little by little.

There is no need to go to the study, just sit here and wait for Su Yunliu to come.

About ten minutes later, Su Liuyun sent her a message: "Come downstairs, the same place."

Before the candy in her mouth melted, Yu Tu picked up her bag and went downstairs. She found Su Yunliu's car at the gate of the community and opened the door. Get in the passenger seat.

Su Yunliu saw the smile on her face and asked, "Are you so happy?"

"Yes." Yu Tu raised the corners of his mouth, smiling without hiding it.

Su Yunliu asked her: "How come I haven't seen you so happy during a book signing before? This time I have to go on a business trip, which will probably last a week. You are a newlywed, and you have been separated from your wife for so long, how can you still laugh?" General Yu Tu

A piece of blue and white candy paper was folded into the shape of a little bunny. The smile on his lips did not diminish when he heard this. Without answering, he asked: "Tell me first where the signing venue is?" "You should have guessed it."

Su Yunliu answered her, "Wenxuan Bookstore next to R City Gymnasium."

"Yeah." Yu Tuo looked at her with a smile.

Um what?

Su Yunliu didn't react for a while.

Until she met Yu Tu's eyes, she suddenly understood.

Gymnasium...

The corner of Su Yunliu's mouth trembled: "No, that athlete of yours also has activities to go to R city?"

Judging from Yu Tu's happy look, it is estimated that the two of them had the same schedule.

"She has a competition in April and will train at the R City Gymnasium next month." Yu Tu explained Su Yunliu's doubts.

Su Yunliu asked casually: "Will she go to your book signing?"

Yu Tu pouted: "Probably not."

Not to mention that Tang Xiaoxing didn't know what her current job was. Even if she did, Tang Xiaoxing would The second is to participate in closed training, and you should not be able to go out easily until the end of the game.

After saying that, she laughed again: "It doesn't matter, I can go see her."

She understood that family members can visit the athletes during the training camp.

Even just taking a look from a distance is better than being separated for two months. She will not just look after her wife.

Su Yunliu: "..."

The big mouthful of dog food she asked for made her choke so much that she didn't even need to eat lunch.

The author has something to say:

One day, Tang Puppy, who was training out of town, received a call from his wife: The menstrual period is here, come and spend it with me.

Tang Puppy took two days off and prepared brown sugar ginger water, baby warmers, sanitary napkins and painkillers, ready to go home to take care of his wife.

When he opened the door, Tang Xiaowu was hugged by his wife, pressed against the wall and kissed wildly.

Her hand was grabbed and moved down, and her wife gasped in her ear: "Fuck it faster."

Tang Puppy:? ? ! ! !

·

The clip will be uploaded after 12 o'clock tonight. Tomorrow's update will be delayed for a few hours until the clip is over before updating

this chapter. Thank you for leaving a comment and a red envelope. I love you (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

24

Tang Xiaoxing was worried that her wife was not feeling well during her menstrual period. The training ended at 5:30, and as soon as Coach Feng announced that they were disbanded, she quickly picked up her bag and ran to the locker room without looking back.

The teammates were very curious about Tang Xiaoxing's recent status and chased Tao Qingyuan to ask Tang Xiaoxing what was going on.

Tao Qingyuan shook his head, saying that the secret must not be leaked, and was beaten by his teammates. It was not until Coach Feng reprimanded them that they dispersed.

Tang Xiaoxing turned a deaf ear to the laughter behind her, took a quick shower, changed her clothes, and after getting in the car, she sent a message to Yu Tu, saying that she had finished training and would drive to pick her up immediately.

After a while, I received a reply from Yu Tu: I am at home, you can come back directly.

Tang Xiaoxing was a little surprised when he saw this news. He immediately dialed Yu Tu's phone: "Honey, did you finish work so early today? Are you feeling better?" "It's much better. I finished my work ahead of schedule today,

so Come back early and have a rest."

Yu Tu's voice was mixed with the buzzing noise. Tang Xiaoxing sounded familiar. After carefully identifying it, he was surprised: "It seems to be the sound of a range hood. Wife, are you cooking?" "Anyway, it's okay to be idle

. ." While listening to the phone, Yu Tu turned over the ingredients in the wok and said to Tang Xiaoxing on the other end of the phone, "I won't talk about it anymore. I have difficulty with one hand. You should be able to eat when you get back." Tang Xiaoxing

Just as Xing subconsciously said hello, Yu Tu hung up the phone decisively.

The call history popped up on the phone interface. Tang Xiaoxing looked at the four words "Dodder Wife" in the note of the call that just ended, and couldn't help but curl up her lips and smile brightly.

Someone was cooking at home and waiting for her to go back. This was how it felt.

Yu Tu was busy at home before her menstrual period. Tang Xiaoxing was moved but also a little worried, so she quickly started the car and drove out of the base.

It only takes twenty minutes to get home from the base. Fortunately, it's not the rush hour yet. Tang Xiaoxing arrives home before six o'clock. When he opens the door, he smells the rich aroma of food.

"I'm back!" Tang Xiaoxing shouted towards the kitchen while changing her shoes, "It smells so good! Wife, what did you do?" Just as the sound of the range hood stopped in the kitchen, Yu Tu, wearing an apron, brought a big soup bowl.

Come out of the kitchen.

The soup bowl was so full that it felt like the soup inside was about to overflow. Yu Tuo was so nervous that he couldn't speak.

Tang Xiaoxing saw it and stepped forward: "Give it to me, I'll help you!"

The soup must have just been poured, and Yu Tuo's fingers were red. After Tang Xiaoxing put down the soup bowl, she immediately grabbed her hand and asked Yu Tuo to use her fingers. Pinch her ears to dissipate heat.

Tang Xiaoxing's earlobes were cool and soft, and felt good when pinched.

Yu Tu said with a smile: "I have ears myself."

Tang Xiaoxing held her hand and refused to let her move away, and casually joked: "My ears are easier for you to pinch." Yu Tu rolled his eyes happily: "Then

yours Can you pinch your ears at any time?"

"Of course." Tang Xiaoxing leaned her head towards Yu Tu and smiled, "My wife can pinch her ears as much as she wants." She was telling the truth and was extremely candid. Yu

Tu Tu Tu didn't know where he was going. He blushed and gently pushed Tang Xiaoxing's face away: "You are so poor!" Tang Xiaoxing

didn't mind and turned around to go to the kitchen to help Yu Tu serve the dishes.

Yu Tu followed her and said, "I haven't cooked for a long time. I feel unfamiliar, so I just made some casually. You can try it." This was in reply to what Tang Xiaoxing asked her when she came in

.

Tang Xiaoxing walked into the kitchen and saw two dishes placed on the stove, one vegetarian and one meat. The vegetarian dish was stir-fried carrot slices, while the meat dish was a large pot of dry-pot shrimps.

No matter how dull Tang Xiaoxing is, she can still feel Yu Tu's preference for her.

The emotion that had been brewing in her heart since she received the call from Yu Tu could not be contained at this moment. Tang Xiaoxing suddenly turned around and without any explanation, hugged Yu Tu into her arms.

Yu Tu didn't expect that she would stop, and was caught off guard, running straight into Tang Xiaoxing's arms and being hugged.

The little girl can't help but feel excited. Tang Xiaoxing always wants to hug her when she is startled or excited. Although she is also greedy for Tang Xiaoxing's warmth, this happens too often and it seems to be bad for her heart health. .

Yu Tu tried to push Tang Xiaoxing: "What's wrong with you?"

"Happy." Tang Xiaoxing rested her chin on Yu Tu's shoulder, and rubbed her cheek against Yu Tu's ear.

She didn't say why she was happy, but Yu Tuo could feel her excitement.

Yu Tu's body was soft and cute. Tang Xiaoxing liked the feeling of hugging her so much that he would not let go once he hugged her. She was as slimy as a big dog, and her shaggy hair tickled Yu Tu's neck.

I didn't realize it before, but Tang Xiaoxing turned out to be a clingy person.

But being held by Tang Xiaoxing's arm, Yu Tu had limited space to escape. Unable to bear the disturbance, he could only increase the strength of his hands and push him back: "Stop, eat first, the food will get cold later." "Well, eat first." Tang

Xiaoxing nodded. Since there was a sequence, it meant that he could still be hugged later.

She happily brought the big pot of dry-pot shrimp into the restaurant and showed off three bowls of rice.

Yu Tuo was startled by her appetite and asked in shock: "Isn't it too intemperate to eat like this?"

She bought a lot of shrimps today and thought she would have about half left. Unexpectedly, Tang Xiaoxing ate three-quarters of them by herself.

It's not that she was stingy and didn't even let Tang Xiaoxing eat, but overeating hurt her stomach and was too unhealthy.

"It doesn't matter if you have a meal once in a while." Tang Xiaoxing patted her belly happily and leaned on the back of the dining chair to relax, looking very satisfied. "My wife's cooking is so delicious that I can't help but eat it." She didn't dare to tell Yu Tu

, In fact, she was only 80% full until now.

In order to control her weight, she is relatively restrained in her diet. She thinks that she will have a training camp next month, and she will undergo hell-like training anyway, and she will not be able to retain any body fat that needs to be brushed off.

There were only a few good days before the training camp, and with Tutu's wife cooking the food herself, Tang Xiaoxing just had a hearty meal and was satisfied.

Yu Tu glanced at her: "It's not that exaggerated."

She said this, but she was happy in her heart. Except for the lack of progress in the nightlife, she and Tang Xiaoxing seemed to be getting along more and more harmoniously. Tang Xiaoxing was better in front of her than the first two. The sky is more open.

After the meal, Tang Xiaoxing rushed to wash the dishes, saying that he would not let Yu Tu help, so he asked Yu Tu to sit down and rest.

Yu Tu had nothing to do with her and didn't insist. He let Tang Xiaoxing clean up the kitchen while she went to the living room to watch TV.

More than ten minutes later, Tang Xiaoxing came out of the kitchen and saw that Yu Tu was happily watching the show, so she went over and sat down next to Yu Tu.

With a little thought in mind, she pretended to be casual and stretched out an arm to put on the back of the sofa like she did yesterday.

I wonder if Yu Tu understood her thoughts, but as soon as Tang Xiaoxing's arms were set up, Yu Tu leaned back and leaned on her arms.

Tang Xiaoxing stared at the TV without squinting, but the corners of her mouth could not help but curl up in secret amusement.

It was still early after dinner. Tang Xiaoxing thought that Yu Tu was still in her menstrual period, so she suggested just after eight o'clock: "Let's go to bed early today. I'll take a shower first." Yu Tu nodded: "Okay." After that, let Tang Xiao

Star

withdrew his arm.

Tang Xiaoxing sat in the same position for an hour, and his arms were already numb.

But she didn't show anything strange at all. She quickly cleaned herself up and took the clothes that had been dried on the balcony back to the room.

Yu Tu came out of the shower and found that the sheets and quilts had been replaced with new ones.

She lay down on the warm bed and was about to turn off the light when Tang Xiaoxing suddenly leaned towards her.

Yu Tu was calm on the surface, and understood clearly intellectually that Tang Xiaoxing thought she would not do anything to her during her "menstrual period", but in his heart he couldn't help but secretly look forward to it, what if?

While she was thinking wildly, her belly suddenly felt warm, and Tang Xiaoxing stuffed a small thing as big as a palm into her arms.

It's a hot water bottle.

Tang Xiaoxing grinned at Yu Tu and showed her little white teeth: "It will be more comfortable to sleep on your stomach." "

Yes." Yu Tu nodded obediently, "Thank you."

Tang Xiaoxing smiled and said: "You are my wife. There's no need to tell me thank you."

As she said that, she lay down facing Yu Tu, stretched her arms forward, patted Yu Tu's pillow, and asked, "Would you like to hold her to sleep?" It had to be said that

Tang Xiaoxing was really getting more and more excited. Be bold.

She was carefully testing and getting closer day by day, from secretly holding hands, kissing and hugging like a sneak attack, to now blatantly asking Yu Tu if he would like to lie in her arms and sleep.

But Yu Tu secretly hoped that the stupid dog would be more courageous to push further.

I couldn't resist Tang Xiaoxing's embrace. Anyway, Tang Xiaoxing was obedient and would not move anything when he was awake.

Without much hesitation, Yu Tu turned off the bedside lamp, and then got into Tang Xiaoxing's arms.

However, to prevent Tang Xiaowu from getting too proud, Yu Tu turned his back to her when he lay down.

Even so, Tang Xiaoxing was very satisfied and excited in her heart. She tightened her arms and held Yu Tu tightly in her arms, and slept comfortably until dawn.

Because he went to bed early, Tang Xiaoxing woke up the next day before the alarm clock rang.

I checked the time on my phone. It was only half past six.

Tang Xiaoxing pursed her lips and felt gloomy as she caught the date of the day in the corner of her vision.

The day for her to leave for training is getting closer.

She put down her phone and stood up quietly. It was only after seven o'clock when she returned from her morning run.

Instead of going downstairs to buy breakfast today, Tang Xiaoxing took a few ingredients into the kitchen and made a pot of red date and pumpkin soup that replenished Qi and blood for his wife.

In the next few days, Tang Xiaoxing hugged Yu Tu to sleep every night.

But apart from hugging, there was no inappropriate behavior between them.

Yu Tu still felt a little resentful in his heart occasionally, and his teeth itched from time to time, wanting to bite Tang Xiaoxing again.

However, she has gradually gotten used to Tang Xiaoxing's slowness and enjoys it.

Speaking of which, Tang Xiaoxing never asked Yu Tu how the tooth marks on her shoulder came about that day.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't ask, and Yu Tu pretended not to remember.

Unknowingly, it was Saturday, and Yu Tuo's "menstrual period" had ended the day before, but last night they simply slept together, and no one mentioned the so-called companionship obligations.

Accustomed to getting up early for training, Tang Xiaoxing got out of bed quietly. Halfway through changing her clothes, she remembered that she had a holiday today.

It should have been a joy to not have to go to the base for training, but Tang Xiaoxing was not at all happy about having a holiday.

After the three-day holiday, she and Tutu's wife would be away from home for two months. Just thinking of this made her mood uncontrollably depressed.

By now she was no longer sleepy, so she got dressed as usual and went downstairs for a morning run, taking a few ingredients home to make breakfast.

After taking care of Yu Tu for the past few days, she gradually developed the habit of making breakfast by herself.

Cooking at home is clean, hygienic, and nutritionally balanced. Occasionally, if you are greedy and miss the taste of the breakfast shop downstairs, or you are too lazy and don't want to bother, you will go downstairs to buy it.

After breakfast was ready, Yu Tu still hadn't woken up yet. With sleepy eyes, he reached out his hand to look for Tang Xiaoxing under the quilt.

Tang Xiaoxing came to the room to wake her up, and happened to see this scene. His wife's soft look made her heart melt.

"Wife." Tang Xiaoxing walked to the bedside, stretched out her hand to rub Yu Tu's head, "It's time to get up." Before she finished speaking,

two fair and delicate arms stretched out from the bed, hooked Tang Xiaoxing's neck, and pulled her towards Then, a soft kiss gently touched the corner of her mouth, and she let go at the first touch.

Tang Xiaoxing was stunned, holding his neck and not daring to move.

Until Yu Tu let go of her, her head fell back and sank into the soft pillow.

She still put her hands on Tang Xiaoxing's shoulders, tilted her head, and smiled gently at Tang Xiaoxing: "Good morning, Little Dog Tang." Her long black hair was spread out, and Tang Xiaoxing was so dizzy that her eyes followed her plump and red lips

. I couldn't help but hold my breath. It wasn't until my whole face turned red from holding it in that I remembered that I could breathe.

Yu Tu pretended not to understand and asked her: "Why is your face so red?"

After Yu Tu mentioned it, Tang Xiaoxing hurriedly shifted her gaze, but then she saw a large piece of soft white skin exposed by the loose collar of Yu Tu's pajamas.

"No, it's nothing!" Tang Xiaoxing closed her eyes suddenly as if her eyes were burned. There was no three hundred taels of silver here. "Maybe it was too hot in the kitchen just now and was burned by the fire." Yu Tu agreed with

her answer: " Oh, so breakfast is ready?"

Tang Xiaoxing nodded like a fool: "Yeah."

"Then it's time for me to get up." Yu Tu said with a faint smile on his lips. He changed his hands to push and rake, " How can you get up when you're pressing me down?"

The next second, Tang Xiaoxing jumped up from the bed, at a loss: "Don't worry, you get up slowly, and I'll scoop up the porridge." After saying this, he didn't give

Yu Tu a chance to speak again. He oiled his soles and ran away.

Glancing at the fleeing figure, Yu Tu bit his lower lip and smiled.

How many more tricks can the little fool take?

During breakfast, Tang Xiaoxing didn't dare to look up, the tips of her ears were red, and she didn't know what she was thinking about.

Yu Tu pretended not to notice, holding the porridge bowl in both hands and sipping in small sips, letting Tang Xiaoxing think about it without revealing anything.

After the meal, Yu Tu was about to wash the dishes, but Tang Xiaoxing beat him to it.

While cleaning up the kitchen, Tang Xiaoxing received a call from Shi Yuehua and asked her if she wanted to take her wife home for lunch.

Tang Xiaoxing thought for a while, but did not answer immediately. He just said: "Wait until I ask my wife."

Shi Yuehua: "..."

Well, her daughter has only been married for a few days and is already a slave to her wife. She can't even return. I have to ask my wife for advice when I go home to eat.

She didn't inherit her strength and shrewdness, but she learned all about her father's henpecked virtues.

"Then ask quickly." Shi Yuehua's tone was impatient.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't care what her mother thought of her. The last time she went to Aunt Zhang's house for dinner, the atmosphere was so awkward that Yu Tu had been wronged. She felt very sorry, fearing that Yu Tu would be in a bad mood after meeting her parents and remembering that incident. Of course she Have to ask.

She turned her head and leaned half out of the kitchen door, looking for her wife.

Yu Tu was on the balcony, helping Tang Xiaoxing water several pots of aloe vera outside the windowsill.

"Wife!" Tang Xiaoxing raised his voice.

When Yu Tu turned around, she asked, "Would you like to come home with me for lunch?" When Shi Yuehua heard

Tang Xiaoxing's voice on the phone, she couldn't help but curse, she was quite clever.

Upon hearing this, Yu Tu thought that Tang Xiaoxing wanted to go home before the training camp, but did not think about Shi Yuehua's call.

"Okay." She didn't hesitate.

Seeing that Yu Tu didn't force himself, Tang Xiaoxing returned to the kitchen and picked up the phone again: "OK." "

Then you guys should go earlier."

After Shi Yuehua finished speaking, he hung up the phone.

Tang Xiaoxing had long been accustomed to Shi Yuehua's attitude, so he didn't take it seriously and tidied up the kitchen in a few moments.

I went out around ten o'clock and went to the mall to buy something.

Carrying large and small bags, they arrived at the place and saw Shi Yuehua and Tang Dongqing. As soon as Tang Xiaoxing finished calling her parents, Yu Tu followed behind him and called: "Dad, Mom." Tang Xiaoxing was surprised. When did he change his words

?

While she was dazed, Shi Yuehua called Yu Tuo to him, looked left and right, then frowned dissatisfied and deliberately found fault with Tang Xiaoxing: "Why do you feel that our Tutu has lost a little weight? Xiaoxing, what's wrong with you? What's going on? Didn't you take good care of Tutu?"

"Huh?!" Tang Xiaoxing stared, and her attention was immediately diverted, "How is that possible?!"

She took three steps at a time to get in front of Shi Yuehua, and also moved towards Yu Tu Looking at her, she may have been influenced by her mother's words and had a preconceived impression. Looking at Yu Tu again, Tang Xiaoxing also felt that Yu Tu was a little thinner. "Is it because I had a bad appetite a while ago and didn't eat well?" Tang Xiaoxing tried to remember, "Or maybe the food I cooked didn't suit my wife's taste?" Yu Tu was surrounded by Tang Xiaoxing's family, studying whether she had lost any meat

this week.

, a little embarrassed.

But at the same time, there was an indescribable feeling in her heart, which was warm and comfortable. It was the care and love that she had not been able to get from her parents before.

Seeing Tang Xiaoxing's frown getting tighter, Yu Tu had a hunch that if she didn't speak up to deal with it now, Tang Xiaoxing would definitely try his best to give her extra food when they returned.

"I'm not losing weight. I eat all three meals on time and don't exercise much. How can I lose weight?" Yu Tu said firmly. At the end of his words, his voice took a turn and he acted coquettishly towards them without leaving any trace.

Tang Xiaoxing was doubtful and asked her: "Really?"

Yu Tuo's teeth were itchy, but in front of Shi Yuehua and Tang Dongqing, he couldn't be rough with Tang Xiaoxing, so he could only nod patiently: "Of course it's true." Shi Yuehua smiled

. Kailai said: "Skinny or not, you need to eat more at this meal today. Come on, Old Tang will go to the kitchen to serve the food!"

Tang Dongqing always listened to his wife's words, and when Shi Yuehua opened his mouth, he walked as fast as flying.

When the food was on the table, Tang Xiaoxing found that there were a few new dishes on the table at home that were not common before. She was surprised: "Mom, how do you know what dodder likes to eat?" "How do you know? You know it through observation!" Shi Yuehua gave her a blank look

. He glanced at it, then scooped a spoonful of rotten peas into Yu Tu's bowl, "Do you think I only care about myself like you?" Tang Xiaoxing was unconvinced: "How can I only care about myself!"

She

also put a pea into Yu Tu's bowl. Phoenix tail.

Shi Yuehua seemed to be consumed with Tang Xiaoxing, and served Yu Tu a bowl of corn soup.

Tang Xiaoxing gave Yu Tu another piece of ribs.

They were coming and going, and the dishes in Yu Tuo's bowl were piling up higher and higher.

Yu Tu was a little panicked and hesitated to speak up to stop this "family dispute" caused by her.

Seeing that she wanted to speak out several times, Tang Dongqing, who was sitting a little further away, suddenly happily picked up a piece of radish for Yu Tuo with his serving chopsticks: "Don't worry, mother and daughter are used to bickering. It would be strange if they don't quarrel one day." , let's eat ours."

Yu Tu: "..."

She didn't really want to take care of it, but there were too many dishes and she really couldn't eat them.

After finishing the noisy meal, Yu Tuo was a little tired.

If I remember correctly, the last time she came back here, she was full.

She was still sleepy after the meal, so Tang Xiaoxing asked her to sleep in the room, but she was embarrassed.

However, maybe I can sleep a little bit today.

Yu Tu was sitting on the sofa, chatting with Shi Yuehua.

While Tang Xiaoxing and Tang Dongqing were washing dishes in the kitchen, Yu Tu complained to Shi Yuehua: "The last time I went to Aunt Zhang's house, I confessed that I had a crush on her for a long time. When she sobered up at night, she asked me if it was true." Shi

Yuehua Hua laughed so hard that he almost spat out the tea he just drank.

When Tang Xiaoxing came out of the kitchen, she saw the two people next to the sofa laughing so hard that even Yu Tu rarely smiled brightly, showing a row of small white teeth.

She leaned over and asked, "What are you talking about?"

Yu Tu smiled and said nothing. Shi Yuehua glanced at her: "Go aside and don't disturb me and Tu Tu's relationship."

After hearing this, Tang Xiaoxing jumped to Next to Yu Tu, he held Yu Tu in his arms: "What kind of feelings do you have to cultivate?"

Shi Yuehua raised his eyebrows: "Tsk, I didn't see it, so protective."

Tang Xiaoxing puffed up his chest: "Of course!"

Yu Tu made a big fuss because Tang Xiaoxing and Shi Yuehua, mother and daughter, turned out to be drama queens.

She broke away from Tang Xiaoxing's arms and said she was a little sleepy and wanted to sleep for a while.

After saying that, he went to Tang Xiaoxing's bedroom. Tang Xiaoxing sat on the sofa and stared at Shi Yuehua.

Shi Yuehua saw that she was acting naughty and kept glancing towards the bedroom, and teased her with disdain: "So slimy? You only went in for a few minutes, but you can't stand it after being separated for a while?" Tang Xiaoxing was very shameless in front of Shi Yuehua

. He was not at all as shy as when he was with Yu Tu in private. When he heard this, he retorted on the spot: "What's wrong with you? If you don't stick with your dad, how can you have me if you don't stick with me?" I didn't expect Tang Xiaoxing to be so sharp-tongued now, Shi

Yue Hua spit out all the tea in a sip, and was so angry that he raised his hand to grab Tang Xiaoxing's ear: "You are so courageous!"

Even his parents dared to make fun of him.

Tang Xiaoxing has a strong body, swaying her head to avoid her mother's claws, turning around and running towards the bedroom. As she ran, she deliberately made Shi Yuehua angry: "My ears belong to my wife now, I won't let you carry them!" Shi Yuehua was so angry behind her

. Laughing and angrily: "What a little white-eyed wolf!"

Tang Xiaoxing ran to the door of his bedroom in one breath, and when he held the doorknob, his heart was still beating fast.

I wonder if Yu Tu heard the joke she made with her mother in the living room just now?

If you heard her, would you think her speech was inappropriate?

It was a moment of pleasure to speak quickly, but Tang Xiaoxing later realized that he was worried about his image in Yu Tuo's mind.

After a few seconds of hesitation, the jar broke.

It's human nature to want to take a nap with your wife, right?

Tang Xiaoxing forced the scene this morning out of his mind and firmly promised that he had no other thoughts.

At her parents' house, she didn't dare to really have any ideas.

She took a deep breath, mustered up her courage, pressed the doorknob and pushed in.

Yu Tu was already lying down, not sure whether he was asleep or not. Tang Xiaoxing walked softly to the bed.

Suddenly, Tang Xiaoxing paused.

Perhaps he didn't expect that Tang Xiaoxing would follow him into the bedroom, so Yu Tu took off his underwear and placed it on the pillow next to him.

A black silk underwear.

If Tang Xiaoxing wants to sleep, he must take off his underwear first.

I have clearly seen it several times, but every time Tang Xiaoxing still feels hot for its design.

But I didn't expect Yu Tu to like wearing this one.

Tang Xiaoxing was too embarrassed to reach out and grab it directly, so she planned to hook the shoulder strap of her underwear and take it away.

At this moment, Yu Tu suddenly turned over and made a balling motion.

Just like how you usually sleep with Tang Xiaoxing in your arms, use the quilt in your arms as if you were holding Tang Xiaoxing.

This subconscious move caused her to change her sleeping position. She turned from one side of the bed to this side, and rested on the originally vacant pillow.

In other words, the underwear was pressed down by the side of Yu Tu's face.

Tang Xiaoxing's breath was suffocated, and the fingers hooked on the shoulder straps of her underwear paused in the air.

Maybe it was because the edges of her underwear were a little rough, and Yu Tu herself wasn't asleep well. Her eyelids trembled, and she opened her eyes and woke up.

"!" Tang Xiaoxing was stunned.

When Yu Tu opened her eyes, she saw Tang Xiaoxing lying beside her bed, one hand hooked on the shoulder strap of her underwear, looking like a flower thief stealing underwear.

With a pair of hazy little rabbit eyes, Yu Tu put on an innocent expression and asked Tang Xiaoxing: "Why did you steal my underwear?" The author has something to say: Tang Xiaoxiao: Listen to my

sophistry

!

25

"Ah this..." Tang Xiaoxing was dumbfounded.

It's over, it's over, Tutu's wife must have thought that she was a big pervert who would steal my wife's underwear while she was taking a nap!

Tang Xiaoxing's face turned red with embarrassment, and Yu Tu tilted his head, expressing his incomprehension at her behavior: "Huh?" He met Yu Tu, who had just woken up from sleep, with slightly confused eyes. Tang Xiaoxing's long-disrepaired brain was running at an unprecedented speed

. .

After nearly half a minute of stalemate, she suddenly came up with a reason: "It might be uncomfortable if your face is pressed against your underwear. I'll help you remove it. No, I'm not trying to steal your underwear." Having said that

, She still couldn't help but blush.

This statement sounds like it was made up. Will Yu Tu believe her?

Could it be that she is already a big pervert in Yu Tu's eyes?

Tang Xiaoxing was a little desperate.

Yu Tu looked at Tang Xiaoxing with confusion and hesitation in his eyes. Tang Xiaoxing's face was getting redder and redder, and he was about to lose his strength.

At this time, Yu Tu suddenly raised his head, and the underwear was pulled out from Tang Xiaoxing's face in the direction of Tang Xiaoxing's shaking hands. Yu Tu's tone was as usual: "That's it, then please help me stay away." Tang Xiaoxing's heart skipped a beat

. When it reached her throat, Yu Tu was not angry and believed her easily.

Tang Xiaoxing's heart fell back into his stomach after mentioning it. Tang Xiaoxing felt that the experience just now was too exciting.

Yu Tu's underwear was still hanging on her fingers.

Before my wife woke up, she could interpret it as shyness when she took away her underwear, but Yu Tuo was already awake and might look over at any time, so this action was more or less disgusting.

Tang Xiaoxing's heart skipped a beat, and she risked her life. She grabbed her underwear and put it next to the pillow.

After solving a big trouble, Tang Xiaoxing let out a sigh of relief, but at the same time, his thoughts couldn't help but slip.

I have to say that such a small piece of fabric has a hollow pattern, but it is expensive, and it feels pretty good to the touch.

When Yu Tu saw that she had taken away her underwear and was still standing by the bed, she realized what she was doing and asked, "Do you want to take a nap too?" "

Hmm." Tang Xiaoxing was stunned by the question.

Originally, she came to the bedroom just to take a nap with Yu Tu, but after such a tense and exciting moment just now, her nerves were still tense and she probably couldn't sleep.

But if she doesn't sleep right now, she will definitely be laughed at by Shi Yuehua when she goes out and meets her mother.

Tang Xiaoxing could foresee Shi Yuehua's provocative attitude towards her.

After weighing it, Tang Xiaoxing nodded: "Well, I want to lie down for a while."

Yu Tu moved to the side, leaving enough space for Tang Xiaoxing to lie down.

The bed in the bedroom at home is 1.8 meters. Although it is smaller than the bed in Tang Xiaoxing's own room, it is more than enough to sleep two people.

Tang Xiaoxing lifted up a corner of the quilt and lay down directly.

Yu Tu was surprised and asked doubtfully: "Don't you take off your pants and underwear?"

Tang Xiaoxing took off his coat in the living room and was just taking a nap. It's okay if he doesn't change into pajamas, but he should always take off his pants and underwear, otherwise it will be unhygienic. Not comfortable either.

What's more, Tang Xiaoxing is accustomed to wearing sports bras, and her breasts are always being squeezed. Sleeping directly may affect her health.

After Yu Tu reminded her, Tang Xiaoxing sat up again and explained: "I forgot." She

usually trained at the base. After lunch, the team members went to the rest area to lie down and sleep. There was no time to change clothes.

Tang Xiaoxing unbuttoned his pants, quickly took off his pants and underwear, and stacked them neatly.

Lying down again, Yu Tu naturally leaned towards her, obediently leaning his head on Tang Xiaoxing's shoulder as they usually did when they slept together.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't feel anything was wrong at first.

She lay down neatly, with her hands on her sides. Since she had decided to sleep, she closed her eyes to try to get sleepy.

Until Yu Tu adjusted his sleeping position and put one leg on her leg.

The unfamiliar touch suddenly woke Tang Xiaoxing up.

She later realized that she lay down to sleep with bare legs without changing into pajamas, and so did Yu Tu!

Although Yu Tu usually only wears one of her T-shirts as pajamas, Tang Xiaoxing's pajamas are mostly long, with upper and lower sections, so they sleep together, and even if they touch each other physically, there is still a thin layer between them. Thin fabric.

Yu Tu's legs rested on Tang Xiaoxing's body as usual, and there was no barrier between her smooth and delicate skin and Tang Xiaoxing's. The soft, delicate and elastic touch was incredibly wonderful.

A groundhog screamed in Tang Xiaoxing's heart. His body, which had been relaxed and ready to sleep, suddenly tensed up, and his attention was focused on Yu Tu's thighs.

So soft, so smooth, I really want to touch it.

This thought crossed his mind, and Tang Xiaoxing was shocked to find that his mind was getting more and more erotic. His moral sense of sticking to the bottom line secretly spat at himself, what a pervert!

However, just the touch of thighs and thighs was so wonderful. If he didn't wear clothes...

Tang Xiaoxing's mind was filled with wild thoughts.

On one side is the sleepy Dodder wife who is defenseless against her, and on the other side is the sanity and morality hanging on the edge of the cliff. If she is distracted even slightly, she will fall and be shattered to pieces.

There was a fierce tug on both sides, and Tang Xiaoxing had never been as tormented as he was now.

After Yu Tu fell asleep, he would occasionally rub her unconsciously, and the wonderful touch made Tang Xiaoxing feel ecstatic.

Tang Xiaoxing did not dare to move her body for fear of waking up Yu Tu, but her mind was extremely active. It was strange that she could fall asleep in such a state.

An unprecedented feeling, extremely painful and extremely happy.

After staying in this position for an hour, Tang Xiaoxing felt like he was almost turning into a Ninja Turtle, and Yu Tu finally showed signs of waking up.

The person lying in his arms moved, opened his eyes, and spent another two or three minutes to wake up. Then he broke away from Tang Xiaoxing's arms and sat up, picking up his mobile phone to check the time.

It's past one o'clock, almost two o'clock.

Yu Tu glanced at Tang Xiaoxing. Tang Xiaoxing seemed to be still sleeping with her eyes closed.

For Tang Xiaoxing, who has the ability to fall asleep in any situation, it is not surprising that Yu Tuo woke up and saw this scene.

I don't know if it was a little warm from being hugged, but Tang Xiaoxing's face was still rosy after falling asleep.

Although Tang Xiaoxing always likes to say that she is cute, in Yu Tu's eyes, Tang Xiaoxing is extremely cute.

He is silly, loves to laugh, and has a clean temperament, like a ray of warm sunshine.

While Tang Xiaoxing was still asleep, Yu Tu leaned over and wanted to secretly kiss Tang Xiaoxing on the cheek.

However, as she leaned closer, her soft and warm breath swept across Tang Xiaoxing's neck.

The man's face, which was already lightly red, deepened by one degree, and quickly turned red to the roots of his ears at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Yu Tu was shocked and realized at the same time that he had woken up.

But Tang Xiaoxing still stubbornly closed her eyes, not knowing that she had been caught pretending to be asleep.

Did he not sleep or just woke up?

Yu Tu thought in his mind.

But she didn't stop her action. Instead, she playfully raised the corners of her lips, taking her original intention of just kissing her cheek to another level.

Tang Xiaoxing struggled to maintain breathing and pretended to be still sleeping, wondering why Yu Tu didn't get up since he was awake.

She also wanted to pretend to wake up naturally while Yu Tuo went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After waiting for a long time, not only did Yu Tu not get up and get out of bed, but he felt that the mattress beside him was dented.

The bright light that could be felt even with closed eyes was blocked by the figure leaning over. Tang Xiaoxing's breathing was slightly stagnant. When they were so close that they could feel each other's breathing, Tang Xiaoxing was so nervous that her heartbeat almost stopped.

No way, no way, Yu Tuo wouldn't catch her pretending to sleep, right?

Tang Xiaoxing was afraid that Yu Tu would find her pretending to be asleep, but the more nervous she became, the faster her eyelids would jump, and there were so many flaws that she pretended to be anything but.

Two or three minutes have passed and I haven't seen Yu Tu exposing her. I guess she wasn't discovered, right?

Tang Xiaoxing thought this way, but her tense mind did not dare to relax at all. What was Doudu's wife trying to do by sticking so close to her?

Yu Tu's breathing was getting closer and closer. Tang Xiaoxing was confused and nervous at the same time. She couldn't help but hold her breath.

The next second, her lips were covered by another pair of soft lips.

Yu Tu gently kissed Tang Xiaoxing's lips, which were soft and elastic, sweeter and waxier than jelly. A numbing current shot up on Tang Xiaoxing's head.

She momentarily forgot to breathe, her mind went blank, and she only remembered not to open her eyes.

Seeing that her eyelids were trembling violently but still closed tightly and refused to open, Yu Tu got evil intentions and took the initiative to stick out a small tip of his tongue and licked the seam of Tang Xiaoxing's lips.

"Hmm!" Tang Xiaoxing almost stood up and sat up as if he was electrocuted.

Her body trembled violently, but she restrained it in time, but her hands still inevitably made some small movements.

For example, gripping the sheets tightly.

Yu Tu couldn't help but laugh after the kiss. Tang Xiaoxing knew she had been exposed, but she blushed but didn't dare to open her eyes.

Feeling that Tang Xiaoxing was almost dying of embarrassment and wanted to pack her things and escape from the earth overnight, Yu Tu stopped teasing her and got out of bed briskly.

Tang Xiaoxing heard the bathroom door close. She covered her eyes with her hands and turned to the other side, pulling up the pillow to cover her head.

However, in her panic, she didn't notice that her emotional action just now accidentally touched Yu Tu's underwear.

She buried her head, her face just buried in her underwear.

Click.

The bathroom door is open.

Yu Tu remembered that she didn't take her underwear, but when she opened the door, she saw Tang Xiaoxing...

cough.

The door closed again.

"No! Wife! I can explain!" Tang Xiaoxing shouted in collapse from outside the door.

Yu Tu was in the bathroom, leaning against the glass door and laughing until his stomach hurt.

I'm going to die laughing, how could this person be so stupid.

After laughing for a while, Yu Tu finally stopped laughing. He cleared his throat and tried his best to maintain a normal tone and said to the person outside the door: "Can you bring the underwear in for me?" Tang Xiaoxing: "...Yes."

She

said One hand covered his already red face, and the other hand picked up the underwear that had been thrown far away.

When he came outside the bathroom, Tang Xiaoxing took several deep breaths. After adjusting his mood, he plucked up the courage to knock on the door.

After a few seconds, the bathroom door opened a crack from the inside.

Yu Tu's red cheeks were exposed from the crack in the door. She pursed her lips slightly, her expression a little awkward, she quickly glanced at Tang Xiaoxing, and then avoided it as if she was extremely shy.

Then, she stretched out her hand and motioned for Tang Xiaoxing to give her her underwear.

Tang Xiaoxing resisted the embarrassment and handed the things over.

Yu Tu took her underwear, but did not close the door immediately. Tang Xiaoxing felt that she was hesitant to speak, and wanted to find a crack in the floor to get in.

At this moment, Yu Tu's light and soft voice came through the crack in the door and lightly entered Tang Xiaoxing's ears: "Don't worry, it's okay. I won't mind. You have a little quirk, no, it's nothing." After that,

, the bathroom door closed gently.

Tang Xiaoxing: "..."

No, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! ! !

The author has something to say:

My aunt is here and she is not feeling well. I will update a short chapter today and take a short rest. I will resume updating at 9 o'clock tomorrow.

26

After the nap, Yu Tu went to the living room to watch TV with Shi Yuehua. Tang Xiaoxing and Tang Dongqing were responsible for cleaning the house.

Shi Yuehua was surprised to find that the atmosphere between Tang Xiaoxing and Yu Tu seemed a bit subtle.

Previously, Tang Xiaoxing's eyes were almost fixed on Yu Tu's body, and they were as sticky as strings. But just now, when Tang Xiaoxing passed by the living room with a vacuum cleaner, his eyes touched Yu Tu's and he quickly moved away. Instead of his usual rough nerves, he looked like a panicked person. A sensitive little deer.

Shi Yuehua was very puzzled, but after thinking about it, there was only one person who could make Tang Xiaoxing like this.

This person is sitting next to her now.

"Are you two having a conflict?" Shi Yuehua asked out of curiosity as she nibbled on melon seeds.

There was confusion in Yu Tu's eyes, and he didn't understand what Shi Yuehua meant.

It wasn't until Shi Yuehua raised her chin towards Tang Xiaoxing that she suddenly understood. A smile appeared on her lips, and she shook her head and said, "No." Shi Yuehua believed her words, but at the same time couldn't help but feel curious, and asked with a smile, "What about you guys?

" What's going on? Xiaoxing seems a little afraid of you."

"She's not afraid of me." Yu Tu frowned and popped a melon seed into his mouth, "She's shy."

Shi Yuehua raised his eyebrows: "Shy ."

Yu Tu told her: "She woke up at noon and continued to pretend to be asleep. I saw through her trick and secretly kissed her, and she became like this." Shi Yuehua's eyes widened after hearing this, and she was very shocked.

, then I found it very interesting and laughed non-stop.

When he provoked her before, Tang Xiaoxing dared to say anything. He never expected that her daughter would be so innocent.

However, if a kiss can make Tang Xiaoxing become like this, doesn't that mean...

Shi Yuehua drank some water, cleared her throat, and then carefully tested: "Then you... haven't... yet?"

This time it changed. Yu Tu blushed.

But facing Shi Yuehua's concern, she still nodded honestly.

"Ouch!" Shi Yuehua slapped her thigh, "You've been married for almost half a month, and that silly girl didn't show any sign at all?" Just now Tang Xiaoxing was so anxious to take a nap with his wife, she thought Tang Xiaoxing was pretending to be too much

. What an unseemly thing. Do these two young wives cover themselves with quilts and just sleep purely?

Yu Tu blushed and said coyly: "It's not like I haven't mentioned it at all, but..."

Shi Yuehua asked: "But what?"

Yu Tu linked the embarrassing incident of Tang Xiaoxing falling asleep during work last weekend to his own. Zhou told Shi Yuehua truthfully about his "menstrual period".

Shi Yuehua felt angry and funny when she heard this, and couldn't help but feel sorry for Yu Tuan: "Why is she like this!" Tang Xiaoxing carried a vacuum cleaner and swept from one room to another. When he walked out of the study, he heard Shi Yuehua's laughter and curses, and couldn't help

but My heart tightened.

Could it be that Yu Tu told Shi Yuehua about her stupidity at noon?

Thinking of this possibility, Tang Xiaoxing blushed until she bled, and she stopped pressing the button of the vacuum cleaner.

This movement attracted the attention of the two people in the living room. Shi Yuehua glanced at Tang Xiaoxing and glared at her angrily.

Tang Xiaoxing: "..."

Tang Dongqing came out with the mop and wanted to pass in front of Tang Xiaoxing, urging her: "Give way, don't block the road."

Tang Xiaoxing silently turned on the vacuum cleaner and continued cleaning diligently.

At the same time, she was seriously thinking about how to change her image in the eyes of her wife.

Tang Xiaoxing had a subtle intuition in his heart that he could not let his wife and her mother stay together for too long.

This thought passed through his mind, and Tang Xiaoxing worked harder to clean. After cleaning, he found a reason to leave with Yu Tu.

After getting in the car, Tang Xiaoxing took the initiative and said, "Why don't we go to the mall for a stroll? I have to buy something before I go to the training camp next week." Yu Tu had no

objection and nodded.

Tang Xiaoxing started the car and drove out of the underground garage. On the way, she turned her head several times and carefully peeked at Yu Tu through the rearview mirror.

I really wanted to ask what Yu Tu and Shi Yuehua talked about, but I was embarrassed. If it was what she thought, it would be like digging her own grave.

Tutu and her mother may not necessarily talk about her, but when they talk about her, they probably have nothing good to say.

After struggling for several times, Tang Xiaoxing decided to give up.

Treat it as if you don't know, don't be curious, and you won't have any worries.

Get rid of the baggage and feel much more relaxed.

She also turned on the car music and played two brisk rap songs.

Yu Tu heard the sound and turned around.

Tang Xiaoxing hummed to the rhythm while driving. Her depressed and tangled emotions were swept away and she returned to her normal self.

Yu Tu put one hand on his ear, rested his elbow on the window edge, and curled his lips into a smile.

This man is truly a born optimist.

She thought Tang Xiaoxing would be struggling for a while longer, but now that Tang Xiaoxing had adjusted, she breathed a sigh of relief.

We found a place to park in the shopping mall. After getting off the car, Tang Xiaoxing went to hold Yu Tu's hand.

She was still a little shy when she met Yu Tu's eyes.

But she was thick-skinned and had perfected her ability to pretend nothing happened. She held her hand and made a good excuse for herself: "There are many people in the mall on weekends, so it's not easy to get lost while holding my hand." Yu Tuo is funny, such a big one

How could he get lost as a human being?

But she did not reveal Tang Xiaoxing's thoughts, and cooperated obediently, nodding and answering: "Okay."

Tang Xiaoxing's face was heated by her smiling eyes, and he turned around and led Yu Tu into the mall, staring at the colorful signs to divert his attention.

Although she proposed shopping, she actually didn't have a clear goal in mind, so she just walked around casually.

After buying a few towels, getting a new kettle, preparing some emergency medicine, and picking out two new sets of clothes with Yu Tu's company, the shopping was almost over.

But it was still early. Tang Xiaoxing recalled Tao Qingyuan's words that most girls like romance. She secretly glanced at Yu Tu, who was quietly shopping with her, and proactively suggested: "Honey, how about we go have a cup of afternoon tea?" ?"

"Okay." Yu Tu agreed happily.

Tang Xiaoxing was also happy to see Yu Tu's smiling eyes.

They first put their large and small bags back in the car, and then went upstairs empty-handed to find their favorite coffee shop.

Passing by a flower shop on the way, Tang Xiaoxing had a thought. She first found a rest area with Yu Tu, and then said, "Sit here and wait for me while I go to the bathroom." Yu Tu did not doubt that he was there, and nodded obediently: "Okay.

"

Tang Xiaoxing left Yu Tu's sight, walked downstairs in a few steps, found the flower shop, and asked the clerk to help her pack a small sunflower.

You don't need to spend too much time selecting the flowers you've chosen in advance, and the store clerk is very cooperative, wrapping them up in just two or three minutes.

Tang Xiaoxing doesn't understand the language of flowers, but she simply thinks sunflowers are as beautiful as the sun.

She thought Yu Tu would also like it.

Taking the flowers upstairs, Tang Xiaoxing came and went in less than five minutes.

As they were about to arrive at the rest area, Yu Tuo was still sitting on the bench and waiting obediently.

I was bored with waiting, so I lowered my head and looked at my phone.

Tang Xiaoxing raised a smile, turned Sunflower behind him, and was about to jog over, when an uninvited guest suddenly broke into his field of vision.

He didn't say "wife", his smile froze on his lips, and his steps suddenly stopped.

Yu Tu held her phone and browsed Weibo for a while. When she felt someone approaching, she raised her head with a smile.

Seeing the person standing in front of her at this moment, the smile in her eyes froze and disappeared in an instant, and her brows furrowed: "Why is it you?" "Can't it be me?" Witnessing the clear emotional change in Yu Tu's eyes, the person

came But his smile did not diminish, "We haven't seen each other for a long time. I thought it was fate that we met by chance."

Yu Tu put the phone back into his bag and said in a cold tone: "I have no fate with you."

The man heard Yu Tu say this He was not annoyed at all, but instead raised a playful smile at the corner of his mouth: "You have no fate with me, then who are you with? Tang Xiaoxing?" Even though Yu Tu has always been well-educated, he couldn't help but become cold at this moment

.

But before she could get angry, a person from a distance ran over.

He slowed down a few steps away. Tang Xiaoxing looked at the person standing in front of Yu Tu without blinking, wondering: "Lin Zang?" He didn't expect to

meet Yu Tu and Tang Xiaoxing at the same time.

Recalling the smile that Yu Tu raised subconsciously when she raised her head just now, Lin Zan understood: "No wonder." The

carefree smile on her face slowly disappeared, she glanced at Tang Xiaoxing and greeted casually: "Hi."

Tang Xiaoxing was extremely surprised: "When did you return to China? Didn't you say next month?"

She said in a natural tone, as if the two were still friends, but they hadn't seen each other for a few days, and she had subjectively deleted them from being strangers for so many years.

"You know all this?" Lin Peng raised the corner of her mouth, and the scar on her lip moved as her expression changed, and her face showed a ferocious look, "I thought the Tang Dynasty Boxing Championship was busy and I didn't have time to pay attention. What's the schedule for us little people?"

Tang Xiaoxing was choked by the opponent's taunting him with a gun and a stick, and then he returned to reality, feeling like a thorn in his heart.

But she didn't want to make the situation too embarrassing.

Suppressing the discomfort in his heart, he glanced at Lin Zang and then at Yu Tu, trying to change the subject: "Do you know each other?" "

Of course we do." "No."

The two people spoke at the same time, but the answers were completely opposite.

As if a breath was stuck in his throat, Tang Xiaoxing frowned fiercely.

The atmosphere became particularly awkward. Yu Tu's face turned pale and he pursed his lips without saying a word.

Tang Xiaoxing's hand holding Sunflower was shaking a little.

In front of Lin Peng, the flower suddenly couldn't be given away.

She carried the flowers behind her back and took a deep breath: "Then you..."

Before Tang Xiaoxing could finish her words, Yu Tu suddenly stood up and walked to her side.

She took the sunflower from Tang Xiaoxing's hand, lowered her head and sniffed it, and asked, "Is this for me?" "

Ah, yes." Tang Xiaoxing was stunned, but Yu Tu diverted her attention.

"I like it very much." Yu Tu looked into Tang Xiaoxing's eyes, "Don't you want to have afternoon tea with me? It's time for dinner no matter how late it is." Tang Xiaoxing came to his senses and was led by Yu Tu for two steps

.

Behind her, Lin Peng stared at her back, and she felt like needles were pricking her back.

Tang Xiaoxing wanted to know why Lin Peng was so hostile to her.

When they were students, they were obviously good friends who skipped classes together every day and talked about everything.

She couldn't remember when it became like this. It might have been their senior year in high school when they each chose different paths, or it might have been earlier. There were other reasons she didn't know.

Tang Xiaoxing and Yu Tu couldn't go far when a provocative smile came from behind: "There is a boxing gym downstairs, let's practice?" Feeling the people next to him stop, Yu Tu turned his head: "Xiaoxing?" Tang Xiaoxing gritted his

teeth

.

She knew she should just leave without looking back.

The originally pleasant date was ruined for nothing, how could she really not feel resentful in her heart.

Even so, she was just secretly angry inside and did not want to resolve the conflict with Lin Zan.

But if Lin Peng turned his evil thoughts on Yu Tu because of his resentment towards her, then she would not be able to bear it.

She held Yu Tu's hand tightly and whispered, "Honey, wait for me for a few minutes."

Sensing the determination in Tang Xiaoxing's words, Yu Tu pursed her lips slightly and looked sadly.

Instead of having afternoon tea with her, Tang Xiaoxing gave priority to accepting Lin Peng's invitation to fight.

Yu Tu had no objection, but his chest felt sore and astringent.

A few minutes later, they walked into the boxing gym.

This boxing gym has been in business for many years and has a large number of members. Tang Xiaoxing and Lin Peng appeared together, and students who were interested in boxing matches recognized them at a glance.

"Look! Look! Is that Lin Zan!"

"Oh my God!! Tang Xiaoxing!!!"

Then the boys screamed, the girls screamed, and some people secretly took out their mobile phones and took pictures of the two of them.

Lin Peng still looked carefree. A boxing fan rushed up to them and asked them to take a group photo. She refused to accept anyone who came, and she didn't notice any outsiders. She put her hand on Tang Xiaoxing's shoulder and completed the photo with the boxing fan like a scissor hand.

The girl was so excited that she couldn't find Bei, and exclaimed: "I didn't expect you two to know each other!"

One is a professional boxing champion, and the other is a gold medal player in the national team. I have never seen the two of them leaving the country together. This scene will happen tomorrow. It will definitely be on the hot search!

Lin Feng changed his sarcastic attitude and responded with a smile: "No, we were classmates in high school, so we have a good relationship!"

Tang Xiaoxing, however, had a sullen face and was not as active as usual.

The owner of the boxing gym hurried over after hearing the commotion and greeted him personally: "Welcome to visit the store! What do you need?" Lin Peng glanced around,

spotted the training table, and raised his chin towards the table: "Borrow me. You guys are using the place while we practice our skills."

After the words fell, there were screams all around again.

The boss smiled brightly: "Use it! Use it as you like! There is no charge!"

The two giant Buddhas came to his store for a tour and were promoted for free. He could show them off for two or three years and make back the extra money.

One pass to ten, one to ten, and soon the boxing gym was filled with people.

Most of them are just passers-by who don't know anything about boxing and don't usually watch matches. When they passed by the boxing gym, they heard that two powerful characters came to the boxing gym to practice, so they rushed over to join in the fun.

They were just practicing their skills and didn't wear any protective gear. Lin Xin took off his shoes and jumped onto the ring.

Lin Xian stood by the ring, leaned on the rope and took off his coat. He smiled at Yu Tu who was next to Tang Xiaoxing: "Tu Tu, help me take off my coat?" After saying that, he didn't wait for Yu Tu to say yes

. Agreeing, he just threw the clothes off the stage.

The piece of clothing was intercepted by Tang Xiaoxing on the way to Yu Tu, and then thrown on the stool next to the ring along with her own clothes.

Lin Peng curled her lips playfully, not bothering about where to put the clothes last. She whistled at Tang Xiaoxing, took the straps thrown to her by the store owner, and wrapped them around her wrists skillfully.

Tang Xiaoxing was about to follow the ring, but the hem of his T-shirt was grabbed by Yu Tu.

Turning back and looking into a pair of worried eyes, Yu Tu told her: "Be careful, don't get hurt." "

Yes." Tang Xiaoxing nodded in agreement.

Originally, she wanted to reach out and touch Yu Tu's head, but with so many people watching around her, she felt embarrassed, so she curled her fingers and retracted them.

Their interaction in the audience was naturally captured by many eyes and cameras. The crowd whispered, guessing Yu Tu's identity and the relationship between Tang Xiaoxing and her.

Tang Xiaoxing said "Don't worry" to Yu Tu, turned around and ran to the ring. Standing in the corner opposite Lin Zhen, he picked up the other two orange straps and fixed the knuckles and wrist joints.

The two haven't started to warm up yet, but the atmosphere in the audience has already become tense. Some people even took sides, guessing which side has a greater chance of winning.

Yu Tu listened to the chatter, her beautiful eyebrows knitted into a ball, she put away her warm and soft attitude, and showed an indifference that would keep strangers away, so that those who originally wanted to talk did not dare to get close.

After getting on the ring and putting on his wristbands, Lin Zan lowered his smile and his temperament changed instantly.

If she looked like a harmless little bear just now, then at this moment, she transformed into a ferocious beast that had experienced hundreds of battles and could bite the throat of its prey in one bite.

There is real murderous intent in her.

Tang Xiaoxing had heard in the early years that Lin Zan had boxed black boxing before becoming a professional boxer.

To put it bluntly, black boxing is a game for rich people. In a boxing match, you go in vertically and come out horizontally. It is a life and death fight.

Lin Peng fought his way out of an underground boxing club and became the famous intercontinental boxing champion he is today.

This battle is not easy to fight.

At the end of the warm-up, the two sides tried two back and forths. Lin Zan suddenly increased his speed, and Tang Xiaoxing almost raised his arms to defend himself.

Although she was on guard, her forearm was on fire, as if she had been hit twice with a hammer, and immediately went numb.

From the beginning, she knew that Lin Peng was very strong, but she didn't expect that he was so strong.

Lin Peng raised the corners of his mouth and punched faster and faster.

Tang Xiaoxing's defense was quickly broken.

The battle was completely one-sided.

The people watching the battle in the audience were dumbfounded. They thought it was a close match, but in the end, Tang Xiaoxing was beaten unilaterally by Lin Zan without even a chance to fight back.

In Lin Zang's eyes, the fists and kicks of the Olympic gold medalists were no different from the tricks.

The scene was funny. Compared with Lin Feng, Tang Xiaoxing's boxing skills were so immature that they had no power.

Speed, strength, and even endurance were all defeated.

Tang Xiaoxing's defense was broken by Lin Zan and he was hit on the chin. The bones collided and made a crisp sound that could be heard even in the audience.

The blow was so severe that Tang Xiaoxing was not wearing a mouthguard, and his mouth was bleeding immediately, and the gaps between his teeth and the corners of his mouth were scarlet.

Tang Xiaoxing fell to the ground with a thud. His head was hit and he was dizzy. He felt no obvious pain, but his vision was not clear.

Screams erupted from the audience, but Lin Feng did not stop.

Seeing that her last punch was about to hit Tang Xiaoxing's head, a sharp roar sounded from behind: "Stop! Lin Zan! Stop it!" This punch might kill someone

.

Regardless of the danger in the arena, Yu Tu rushed to the ring and used his body to protect Tang Xiaoxing's head.

Lin Zang's fist barely touched the back of her head.

Yu Tu hunched over and hugged Tang Xiaoxing tightly, not even looking at the burning anger in the eyes of the person behind him, and angrily rebuked: "You are so despicable!" No matter how much he disliked Tang Xiaoxing, he would not have reached this point

.

Injuring and disabling Tang Xiaoxing, and being unable to participate in competitions again, is this the result she wants? !

The owner of the boxing gym was stunned. He never imagined that the situation would develop like this. He didn't even have time to restrain the spectators in the gym not to spread the word. The video and photos taken just now have quickly been posted on major communication platforms.

After being scolded by Yu Tu in public as despicable, Lin Zan sneered: "Yes, I am despicable." Tang Xiaoxing was confused for

a few seconds. When his mind cleared up and his five senses regained consciousness, he felt a pain in his jaw.

But what was clearer than the pain in her jaw was the soft touch pressing against her face.

The familiar and fresh fragrance of gardenia mixed with the smell of blood is the smell of Yu Tu.

His field of vision was completely blocked by Yu Tu's figure, and he could not clearly see what was happening on and off the stage, but Tang Xiaoxing remembered that she had been beaten just now and was afraid that Yu Tu would be implicated by her.

Lin Zan was so powerful. Even if her fist accidentally brushed against Yu Tu's body, Yu Tu would never be able to bear it.

"Tu Tu?" She tried to nudge Yu Tu and said in a hoarse voice, "Why are you up here? Get down quickly. It's very dangerous in the ring!" "It's already here, and you still have time to care about others." Lin Zan felt ridiculous

. As she said that, she took off the handband on her wrist and threw it at Tang Xiaoxing. "Want to turn professional at this level? I advise you to change your career as soon as possible. Guarding the gate as a security guard has a better future than playing games." "It's disappointing

. "

Tang Xiaoxing was silent.

Yu Tu held her tightly and never let go, tears falling down her face.

Warm tears fell on Tang Xiaoxing's face, waking her up from her daze.

She pushed up her upper body and tried to stand up. She looked around over Yu Tu's shoulders and found that Lin Zhen had left the boxing gym.

The crowd watching the excitement was dispersed by the boxing gym owner, and after a while, there were only two or three staff members left in the gym.

The shop owner stood under the stage with a troubled look on his face. He looked at the blood on the corner of Tang Xiaoxing's mouth and said, "...Do you need my help to call a doctor?" "No." Tang Xiaoxing answered him, swallowing twice to clear his mouth

. There was a bloody smell, and it felt like the lower lip was cut and bleeding a lot, but it only looked serious, not a big injury.

Tang Xiaoxing hugged Yu Tu tightly, patted her back, and whispered comforting words: "Shall we go home first?"

Yu Tu was sad, but still rational, sobbed and nodded.

Tang Xiaoxing stood up with Yu Tu's help. She originally wanted to say that she could walk by herself, but Yu Tu held her hand and refused to let go.

She had no choice but to follow Yu Tu's rhythm and slowly walk down the stage.

Seeing that Tang Xiaoxing and Yu Tu were about to leave, the boss followed them, looking like he was hesitant to speak.

After helping Tang Xiaoxing get his coat back, Yu Tu held Tang Xiaoxing's arm again. Before leaving, he turned around and said to the store owner: "Lin Zhen deliberately provoked and beat up the national players. If the video and photos are posted on the Internet and cause damage to the boxing gym, you You can sue her."

The store owner was speechless. He wanted to pursue Tang Xiaoxing to ask for the loss of the boxing gym, but he couldn't say anything.

Back in the car, Yu Tu insisted that Tang Xiaoxing sit in the passenger seat.

Tang Xiaoxing had never seen such a stubborn Yu Tu, and she couldn't argue. In addition, she had promised to accompany Yu Tu to have afternoon tea, but in the end, she lost her trust in this incident.

She got into the passenger seat and prepared to fasten her seat belt, but another pair of hands rushed in front of her, not only helping her fasten her seat belt, but also handed a flower to her arms.

It's the sunflower she bought for Yu Tuo this afternoon.

"Hold it for me." Yu Tu cried, her eyes were red, her voice was still a little hoarse, and she glared at Tang Xiaoxing, "Hold it carefully, if you lose it, I won't forgive you." The author has something to say: The writing is finally finished

.

, my brain hurts during the aunt period, and my brain speed and hand speed have slowed down.

27

As soon as the car left the mall, Tang Xiaoxing's cell phone rang.

She thought it was her mother calling to "concern" her, but when she looked at the caller ID, she was so frightened that she almost threw her phone out of the car window.

"Whose phone number?" Yu Tu frowned and asked after seeing Tang Xiaoxing's movements.

Tang Xiaoxing swallowed a gulp of saliva and looked at the flashing caller ID on the phone screen, feeling that the place where he had just been beaten hurt even more.

She sighed and replied: "My coach."

This wave of calls was also to "concern" her, but it was not Shi Yuehua, but Coach Feng.

Tang Xiaoxing has one head and two heads.

After all, he still didn't dare not answer the call from his immediate boss. Tang Xiaoxing pressed the answer button with trembling fingertips and put the phone to his ear: "Hey, coach." "You still know that I am your coach?!" Coach Feng's angry voice came from the receiver

. Overflowing, "Why didn't Lin Zhen beat you into a fool! Do you know that private fighting is against discipline?! Why didn't you tell me before that you had a grudge against Lin Zhen?! It's okay now, the whole Internet is saying it You, why don't you take some time to eat?!"

The video of Lin Zan and Tang Xiaoxing's fight was posted online. Tang Xiaoxing was beaten until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen. However, the voices on the Internet were one-sided. Few people discussed Lin Zan, but they all talked about Tang Xiaoxing. The status of a national player is not worthy of the name, and the gold medals won in the past are not worthy of recognition.

Obviously there was someone behind Lin Zan who managed the relationship between all parties in just one hour and controlled the direction of public opinion. Those comments that said Lin Zan was too ruthless and unruly were all deleted.

Coach Feng even wondered whether this was a trap deliberately set by Lin Zhen for Tang Xiaoxing.

But Lin Zhen is already a professional boxing champion, and the two of them have different tracks. Even if Tang Xiaoxing plans to turn professional in the future, it will not threaten Lin Zhen. Why should she be at odds with Tang Xiaoxing?

Tang Xiaoxing couldn't argue, so she could only carefully apologize: "...I'm sorry." "

What's the use of saying sorry to me?!" Coach Feng was like a flammable and explosive barrel at this time. Whatever Tang Xiaoxing replied would be met by her. She scolded, "I'm telling you, Tang Xiaoxing, your vacation is gone! Go back to the base and write a report tomorrow!"

Tang Xiaoxing said dejectedly: "...Oh."

But she could only bear the trouble she had caused.

She felt particularly regretful when she thought that she had two days off to spend time with her wife at home, but now she had lost all her money.

Coach Feng was furious, but her stupid child had to clean up the mess by herself. Before hanging up the phone, she finally softened her tone: "Don't go online for the next two days, don't post anything, be honest." Wait until the training camp starts!"

Tang Xiaoxing nodded and agreed: "I understand."

Just as the call was hung up, the phone rang again, and this time the caller showed it was Shi Yuehua.

Tang Xiaoxing had just been scolded by Coach Feng, and the accumulated emotions in her heart were relieved.

She didn't hesitate and picked up Shi Yuehua's call: "Mom."

"Xiaoxing, I saw a video of you fighting with someone online. Is this true?" Shi Yuehua asked.

Tang Xiaoxing: "...It's true."

"Really?" Shi Yuehua couldn't believe it, "Then why are you such a bad guy? You shouldn't be? Aren't you a boxer on the national team? Why don't you fight back when someone beats you? "

Tang Xiaoxing: "..."

Shi Yuehua: "Why don't you speak?"

Tang Xiaoxing pinched his eyebrows and said, "I underestimated the enemy."

"Scoff." Shi Yuehua mocked mercilessly, "Tang Xiaoxing, you too have today, don't give it to yourself You're just a loser if you make excuses. If you can't even win against Lin Zan, why should you change your career? What kind of gold belt are you aiming for? Stop talking nonsense after you've been beaten to a pulp." Tang Xiaoxing's heartache: "You are really my dear

. Mom."

"That's not true." Shi Yuehua didn't seem to hear the irony in Tang Xiaoxing's words, and continued, "If you are not as good as others, just keep practicing. No one can achieve their dreams without paying the price. If you are not willing to do it, you can find a way to get it yourself. Come back! Did you hear that?!"

Tang Xiaoxing exhaled and replied: "I know, Mom."

The phone hung up and the car just entered the community. Yu Tu parked the car in the garage and turned off the handbrake, but no one got out of the car. .

"Wife." Tang Xiaoxing called softly.

Yu Tu responded to her: "Huh?"

Tang Xiaoxing took a deep breath, held the sunflower in his hand, lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry."

Yu Tu pursed his lips, turned to look at her, and asked, "Why are you apologizing?"

"Be good to me. I made the decision to agree to compete with Lin Peng. A good date was ruined because of my competitive spirit. The coach got angry and deducted my vacation. I have to go back tomorrow to deal with the aftermath. It's all because I was too impulsive. I'm sorry." She was too obsessed with finding out

. Why did Lin Peng hate her? She was blindly confident in her own strength, so she took the bait when Lin Peng provoked her. Even if she lost, she would be embarrassed, and Yu Tuo would be criticized along with her.

She didn't think too much when she accepted the invitation, so what she endured now was the lesson she deserved.

Yu Tu held the steering wheel and flicked his fingertips on the leather surface. He did not accept Tang Xiaoxing's apology immediately, but after a brief pause, he asked her: "If you encounter such a situation again, how will you deal with it?" Even if Tang Xiaoxing

Xiaoxing now reflects on her mistake, but if Lin Zhen comes to pester her again, mocks and provokes Tang Xiaoxing, or even uses her as a target to irritate Tang Xiaoxing, what will Tang Xiaoxing do?

If you don't use your brain to think when you encounter problems, you will make many mistakes.

Tang Xiaoxing reviewed her afternoon's experience, but the more she tried to clear things up, the more confused her mind became. Where could she find a solution?

She is upright by nature and does not know how to refuse. She will not make malicious assumptions about others. Even if Lin Xin comes menacingly, she still thinks that the opponent's temporary invitation to fight is really just a discussion. She feels that in broad daylight, with so many people around watching, no matter how powerful he is, how much trouble can he get? ?

She underestimated the malice of others, and she might not learn a lesson even if she was beaten to a bloody head.

Thinking about it like this, Tang Xiaoxing felt very sad. If such a situation happened again, she still might not be able to deal with it, which meant that she would still make Yu Tuo sad.

No emotion can withstand weariness. No matter how stupid Tang Xiaoxing is, he understands this truth.

What's more, she and Yu Tu haven't been together for long. If Yu Tu sees her impulsive and reckless side, will Yu Tu be disappointed in her?

Tang Xiaoxing's heart clenched, and he was even more embarrassed than today when he was beaten so violently by Lin Zhen in front of everyone that he couldn't fight back.

Seeing that Tang Xiaoxing didn't answer for a long time, the light in Yu Tu's eyes dimmed. After a moment, she sighed silently and said to Tang Xiaoxing, "Get off the car." The hand holding the seat belt was held by someone beside her, and Yu Tu raised her eyes and faced When she caught Tang Xiaoxing

's gaze, she saw Tang Xiaoxing turning sideways to face her, holding her hand and saying, "Can you tell me how I should do it well?"

Yu Tuo was surprised.

Tang Xiaoxing continued: "I can't think of an answer. It doesn't matter if I suffer a loss or be embarrassed about what happened today, but I'm really sad to see you cry. You must have been frightened by such a scene..." Yu Tu recovered within two seconds

. Her mood fell again, and she shook off Tang Xiaoxing's hand, angrily saying, "I was not frightened. Even if I was really frightened, it was because I was worried about you!"

"You don't take care of your own body. You know that I will take such risks when I marry you, and you still agree to a fight. Do you think everyone is as aboveboard as you? What will Lin Peng do if she brings more people? You What should I do if she calls me away? Have you ever considered me?"

These words were like a drum in the evening and a bell in the morning, hitting Tang Xiaoxing on the head.

There were countless consequences that she had never imagined, none of which she could bear.

Lin Feng would not show mercy to her just because she was naive. If it was like what Yu Tu said... Tang Xiaoxing felt chills running down his spine.

Only now did Tang Xiaoxing realize what stupidity she had committed. Compared with Yu Tu's reminder, the content of her own reflection was too superficial, too superficial, and too self-centered.

When she made her decision, she didn't put herself in the shoes of those around her.

Her coach, her parents, and her partner are all responsible for her impulsiveness.

After Yu Tu finished speaking, he got out of the car and closed the door with a bang.

Tang Xiaoxing was shocked. She had never seen Yu Tuo so angry.

The unfamiliar attitude brings unknown panic, like a bucket of cold water poured down from head to toe.

Yu Tu has always been docile and has never lost her temper in front of Tang Xiaoxing. No matter what decision Tang Xiaoxing makes, even if she doesn't agree with it in her heart, she will still consider Tang Xiaoxing's face and silently support it.

But this undoubtedly fostered Tang Xiaoxing's self-awareness.

Tang Xiaoxing was too smooth, and because of the lack of knocks, he got carried away.

However, although Yu Tu was very angry, he did not forget to take the things in the trunk and lock the door after Tang Xiaoxing got off the car.

Tang Xiaoxing followed her and wanted to help her share some shopping bags, but Yu Tu dodged him.

Waiting for the elevator, going upstairs, and entering the house, the whole process was silent. Yu Tu ignored Tang Xiaoxing. Every minute and every second was torture for Tang Xiaoxing.

When Yu Tu got home, she had a lot of things in her hands and it was inconvenient to get the keys.

Even so, she didn't ask Tang Xiaoxing for help.

She moved all the pockets to her left hand and rummaged through them with her free right hand.

Tang Xiaoxing took out the key and handed it to her, but she didn't accept it.

Until Yu Tu found the key and opened the door and entered the house, Tang Xiaoxing pursed her lips and did not dare to say a word.

She followed Yu Tu silently, walked into the entrance hall, lowered her head to change her shoes, and at the same time reached out to gently close the door.

Yu Tu carried the shopping bag into the living room and threw it on the sofa.

By the time Tang Xiaoxing changed into slippers, Yu Tu had already left the living room, went to the bathroom and closed the door.

Standing at the junction of the living room and the dining room, Tang Xiaoxing was devastated and felt very confused.

The clock on the wall showed that the time was almost five o'clock. More than half of this absurd day had passed, but the impact of this incident was far from over.

The sunflower has been short of water for too long and seems to have no energy. The petals are wrinkled and may wither at any time.

Tang Xiaoxing rummaged in the cupboard and found a glass vase.

She trimmed a branch of the sunflower, raised it with water, and placed it on the dining table, hoping that it would bloom longer.

The bathroom door reopened and Yu Tu cleaned the tears on his face, but the corners of his eyes were still red.

Seeing Tang Xiaoxing taking care of the sunflowers, she stopped to take a look, turned around and entered the bedroom again.

Tang Xiaoxing followed and when he walked to the door, he saw Yu Tu rummaging for something, taking out clothes from the cabinet and folding them one by one.

"Wife!" Tang Xiaoxing's heart suddenly lifted, and he was so panicked that he didn't know what to do. He stepped up and held Yu Tu's wrist, and said anxiously, "Wife, I really know that I was wrong. Please don't move away, okay?" Yu Tu turned to look at her

. ,Poker face.

Tang Xiaoxing was unsure of her mood, but knew that she was definitely not calmed down yet.

If she doesn't want to think of a solution, her wife won't want her anymore.

"I will not accept any informal invitations to fight in the future. If this happens again, no matter what she says, I will not fight her." Tang Xiaoxing assured Yu Tu, "I will only participate with medical care, referees, and For competitions on regular schedules and venues, don't show off your courage to fight with others."

She held Yu Tu with both hands and said sincerely: "Not only in competitions, but also in training, I will give priority to ensuring safety and try to avoid injuries so as not to worry you. "

I dare not say that she will be able to handle the problem thoroughly and completely when she is in some kind of dilemma in the future, but she will definitely think about it as much as possible, make a decision, and what are the consequences of taking action, and what will be the consequences for her family. What impact does it have.

Everything we have experienced today can serve as a warning. We must always be vigilant and do not put the cart before the horse.

After saying everything she could think of in one breath, Tang Xiaoxing felt very uneasy. She was afraid that she did not understand deeply enough, and that the conclusion she got after racking her brains and reflection was still not the answer Yu Tu wanted.

Her attention was all on Yu Tu, so she didn't realize that her eyes were red.

It felt like as long as Yu Tu said "no", she would become a homeless puppy.

Yu Tu glanced at her, making Tang Xiaoxing feel uneasy.

"Go sit aside." Yu Tu finally spoke and said to her, "I didn't say I wanted to move away."

Tang Xiaoxing was slightly startled and looked down at the clothes stacked in Yu Tu's hands.

Then she discovered that it seemed like they were all hers.

The expression on Yu Tu's face was still stern, but his tone was helpless when he spoke: "Don't you want to collect your leave in advance? There will be no time to clean up later. You have to sort out everything you need to bring for the training today." Tang Xiaoxing's eyes turned red instantly

.

Yu Tu temporarily put down his work and dragged Tang Xiaoxing to sit beside the bed.

Seeing Yu Tu was about to leave, Tang Xiaoxing gently grabbed her sleeve.

Yu Tu turned around and glared at her: "Let go."

Tang Xiaoxing pursed her lips in grievance, but still obeyed and let go of her hands.

Then Yu Tu went to the living room, took out alcohol and oral disinfectant spray from the medicine box, and returned to the bedroom to treat Tang Xiaoxing's wounds.

The cotton ball soaked in alcohol touched the abrasion on the chin, and it stung.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't hold back. In the blink of an eye, two bunches of golden beans fell down.

Seeing Tang Xiaoxing shed tears, Yu Tu deliberately said to her: "You can't bear the pain? You're still crying." "Yeah." Tang Xiaoxing nodded honestly, "It hurts." "Now you know it hurts? You deserve it!" Yu Tu was

annoyed

. As he said that, he was deliberately cruel, "It depends on whether you have a long memory or whether you are stupid. Someone just said a few words to coax you, and you still don't listen when they ask you to follow me." Tang Xiaoxing accepted the scolding obediently

. He looked very pitiful with his haggard head and droopy brain.

Yu Tu said a few words to her, and when she opened her mouth and found the bruise, she still couldn't help but feel distressed.

After applying disinfectant spray to Tang Xiaoxing, Yu Tuo said: "Don't be busy at night. I'll order two bowls of wontons for takeout. You go take a bath first to wash away the bad luck." Tang Xiaoxing was very good at the moment, Yu Tuo said.

She listens to everything.

After taking the clothes Yu Tu handed her, Tang Xiaoxing took a shower and changed into clean home clothes.

Tang Xiaoxing came out of the shower, dried her hair, and helped Yu Tu pack her suitcase.

After dinner, Tang Xiaoxing carried the takeout box downstairs. When he returned home, Yu Tu had already taken his pajamas and went to the bathroom.

The house was quiet except for the faint sound of water coming from the bathroom.

Tang Xiaoxing sat back on the sofa and let her mind wander.

Everything that happened in just a few hours was replayed in her mind, including Lin Peng's hostility, Yu Tu's tears, and her own recklessness and embarrassment.

The irregular fight faded from her thoughts.

She didn't mind losing to Lin Zan.

But this conflict could have been avoided, but because of her stupid decision, she brought harm to Yu Tu, and she couldn't let go.

When Yu Tu came out of the shower, Tang Xiaoxing had already returned to the bedroom.

The lights were bright in the bedroom, and Tang Xiaoxing leaned against the bed with her head tilted as if she was asleep.

Yu Tu was already drying his hair in the bathroom and turned off the lights immediately when he saw this.

Lie down next to Tang Xiaoxing, just like every night for the past half month.

It was too early, and I might not be able to sleep, so I just quietly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

In the quiet darkness, Tang Xiaoxing turned over and lay down.

She put one hand under her head, faced Yu Tu, and after thinking for a moment, she said: "Otherwise... I'd better stop playing professionally." Yu Tu opened his eyes and asked her, "Why?" "Professional competition is too

dangerous

. Yes." Tang Xiaoxing replied thoughtfully.

She has been hesitating since the last time Coach Feng told her about it.

Today's sudden change made her clearly aware of the gap between herself and Lin Zhen. Perhaps she did not have the basic qualities to become a professional player.

Yu Tu asked her again: "Then what are you going to do after you retire?"

Tang Xiaoxing is still young and it is impossible not to work. If she does not continue to participate in the competition, she should start to consider other options now.

"I'll take the time to take the certificate test." Tang Xiaoxing lowered his eyes and spread his palms.

She couldn't see clearly the lines on her palms in the darkness, but she knew where there were calluses on her hands and where there were old wounds.

She sighed and then continued: "I will be a coach in a boxing gym in the future. Based on my previous record, I should be able to have a stable job and a decent income." After her words fell, the room was silent

.

After an unknown amount of time, Tang Xiaoxing heard Yu Tu ask her: "Do you remember what you said to me on the first day we met?"

Tang Xiaoxing pursed her lips and looked gloomy.

How could she not remember?

At that time, she vowed to tell Yu Tu that she had clear plans for the future.

But now, those lofty ideals have been dashed by the cold water of reality, and she has become indecisive and difficult to make a choice.

Suddenly, a dim light lit up beside the bed.

Yu Tu turned over and gently pushed Tang Xiaoxing's shoulder.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't know why, so he fell down and lay down flat.

Immediately, Yu Tu stood up and sat astride her waist, looking down at her.

The warm yellow light illuminates Yu Tu's face, revealing an indescribable strength in its gentleness.

She put her hands on Tang Xiaoxing's ears, and the soft pillow sank. Her long hanging hair gently rubbed Tang Xiaoxing's cheek, and the faint fragrance lingered in her nose, diluting Tang Xiaoxing's inner melancholy.

"Are you willing?" Yu Tu asked her.

Tang Xiaoxing did not answer, maybe because she was unwilling to do so, but she also felt that maybe she was not qualified to be unwilling.

She should admit to being mediocre.

"I don't think your choice is bad." Yu Turou opened her lips lightly and spoke calmly, "But I didn't marry you to take away your dreams." Tang Xiaoxing raised her eyes and met those gentle and tranquil eyes, but also

slightly Deep eyes.

"You have the right to do whatever you want. Even if I am your partner, I cannot stop it for my own selfish reasons."

Yu Tu lowered his upper body and held Tang Xiaoxing's face with both hands.

"Tang Xiaoxing, you are no worse than anyone else. I believe you have the ability to be the person you want to be." "I

just hope that you will think more about our family before making a decision. You are not alone and cannot be hot-headed. Let yourself be covered with bruises."

As long as people are still breathing and trying to live, there is no absolute safety. No one can predict which accident or tomorrow will come first.

But at least, to the extent that you can choose and avoid risks, try to ensure your own safety, which is your responsibility to your family.

Tang Xiaoxing was inexplicably moved in her heart, her emotions surged, and her throat felt like a lump of cotton was stuck in her throat.

She stared at Yu Tu blankly, speechless for a long time.

"Tang Xiaoxing." Yu Tu called Tang Xiaoxing's name again and pressed his forehead against Tang Xiaoxing's. "Do you understand?" Tang Xiaoxing heard her heart pounding

.

It is not about jumping too fast due to nervousness and excitement, but about being inspired by affirmation and recognition.

our home.

These words came out of Yu Tu's mouth, penetrated into Tang Xiaoxing's ears, and then deeply imprinted into her soul, blowing a gentle wind in her heart.

After a while, Tang Xiaoxing adjusted her mood and replied solemnly: "I understand."

She held up three fingers and put them to her ears, "I promise you."

Yu Tu didn't say anything, but leaned over and kissed her gently.

While their lips touched each other, their white fingertips touched Tang Xiaoxing's wrist.

The fingertips moved upward, tracing her palm prints inch by inch, feeling the cocoon marks in the rough palms honed by years of training.

Yu Tu's fingertips slipped into Tang Xiaoxing's fingers, curled up, and clasped tightly.

Just rub yourself into the other person's life.

Tang Xiaoxing couldn't help but responded enthusiastically.

Like a wandering traveler who finally finds the resonance of his soul, he has never felt such a strong feeling in his heart.

She is so close to Yu Tu.

They kissed, hugged, and breathed.

Feeling the call of the other person's heart, the tension, worry and anxiety all disappear with the wind.

She clearly knows what she wants, she just needs to follow her instincts and look for the results.

Kissing each other, Tang Xiaoxing held Yu Tu's waist and stood up, and their positions were reversed.

Yu Tu, who was thin and small, was trapped in Tang Xiaoxing's arms, unable to retreat or hide.

Tang Xiaoxing's puppy-like nose wandered around Yu Tu's neck. While sucking and kissing, he would rub the tips of his teeth lightly from time to time, leaving shallow marks on her delicate and smooth skin.

The ends of Yu Tu's eyes turned a thin red, and his breathing became increasingly hot.

She was forced to raise her head, exposing a section of her white and fragile neck. It seemed that only in this way could she draw a ray of oxygen from the thin air.

Tang Xiaoxing was deeply involved in the kiss, and her hands seemed to have their own ideas, quietly pushing up the hem of Yu Tu's clothes.

Her teeth were sharp and piercing, and with a little force, she could feel Yu Tu's uncontrollable trembling.

But Yu Tu was gradually dissatisfied with Tang Xiaoxing's superficial lingering. She buried her five fingers into the roots of Tang Xiaoxing's messy hair, pressed down on Tang Xiaoxing's head, and let Tang Xiaoxing's kisses sink into the deep valleys and then climb to the top.

"Don't waste time." Yu Tu's voice was hoarse, and his skin was flushed red.

Actively guide Tang Xiaoxing's hand to search downwards, "Fulfill your obligations as a partner."

28

Tang Xiaoxing explores a peachland and unearths treasures buried in the deep forest.

Unexpectedly, there was an unexpected surprise on the way.

A pair of little rabbits burst into view and jumped around in front of them, bringing back Tang Xiaoxing's memories.

Once upon a time, she seemed to have seen them in a dream.

The little rabbits were too lively, dodging left and right, and had quick reactions. It took Tang Xiaoxing some effort to catch them, but she was annoyed that they would jump away. She opened her mouth and nibbled lightly on the tip of the little rabbit's nose as a punishment.

The little rabbit hummed softly as if he was wronged, but he wanted to slip away from her hands while she wasn't paying attention.

Tang Xiaoxing finally caught them and refused to let them escape. She used her hands harder and harder. The rabbit's soft fur was dented and she pinched it out of shape.

The little rabbit got angry, broke free, jumped on Tang Xiaoxing's face, kicked her hard, and squeezed her mouth and nose with his body, making Tang Xiaoxing almost unable to breathe.

The rabbit was anxious and wanted to bite, but Tang Xiaoxing was chased by the rabbit in turn.

She had traveled a long way through mountains and rivers, and was so tired that her mouth was parched and she was out of breath. She wanted to stop and rest, but a mountain spring appeared in front of her.

Tang Xiaoxing was so happy that he came to the spring and took a sip of water.

Mountain spring quenches thirst and moistens the taste.

Perhaps the end of this spring is connected to the sea, and the spring water has the salty smell of the sea tide.

Every inch she went into the deep valley, the spring tide rose an inch, and the fountain of life continued to flow, welcoming travelers from afar.

Tang Xiaoxing and Yu Tu intertwined their fingers.

She lowered her head and moved from shallow to deep, caressing every inch of skin and kissing greedily.

The tip of the tongue licks the throat, the tip of the teeth bites the collarbone, and the taste buds taste the sweet spring, like tasting a pot of mellow wine.

In every empty space in this picture, there were suck marks, which said, "Tang Xiaoxing came here for a visit."

Her kiss was so reckless and without any rules, but Yu Tu couldn't stop being moved, trembling in her palm, Let go, like a flower growing towards the sun.

She sang quietly and softly from her throat, and she sang a melodious song for half a night.

·

Not long after leaving the boxing gym, Lin Peng received a text message.

Unknown number, no information disclosed, only a line of hotel address and room number.

She glanced at the text message and put away her phone, hailed a taxi, reported the hotel address to the driver, and then sat back in a chair with her eyes closed to relax.

The taxi was driving smoothly, and the driver peeked in the rearview mirror at the woman in the passenger seat who was sleeping with her eyes closed.

Although she has neat short hair, her facial features are three-dimensional and deep, and she looks like a mixed Chinese and foreign race. She looks very good-looking.

However, she has a cold and sinister temperament, giving people a sense of alienation and keeping strangers away from her. The scar at the corner of her mouth shows that she is unusual and as fierce as a wolf.

Half an hour later, the taxi arrived at its destination. The driver woke up Lin Peng and told her that the place had arrived.

Lin Zan opened his eyes, opened the door and got out of the car, leaving a few words before leaving.

"I have memorized your license plate number and identity information. I happen to have connections in the company you work for. I have nothing to do so I will adjust the monitoring of your car. If you continue to casually look at the female passengers in the car, be careful of me. Gouge out your eyes."

The driver's face turned pale and he shuddered.

Lin Peng slammed the door and walked into the hotel lobby upright.

She registered at the front desk and reported her private room number. The receptionist handed her a room card.

Went upstairs to the suite mentioned in the text message, but no one answered the door.

Lin Fang used the room card to activate the door lock and pushed the door open.

The room was clean and there was no sign of anyone staying there.

She closed the door, tightened the curtains, and carefully checked every corner from the living room to the bedroom to the bathroom where things might be hidden.

After confirming that there was no miniature photography equipment in the room, he replied to the text message just now: I have arrived.

After saying that, she put down her phone and ignored it, walked to the bathroom and took off her clothes.

After taking a shower, I came out wearing a bathrobe with my hair wet.

There is more sound from the TV in the living room.

A woman was sitting on the sofa with her back to Lin Peng. She was holding a red wine glass in one hand and shaking it gracefully. The other hand was casually resting on the armrest of the sofa. The diamond ring on her ring finger was shining brightly.

A fierce boxing match was playing on the TV, and the protagonist who was punching bravely in the ring was standing behind her at the moment.

Hearing the sound of the shower in the bathroom stop, the woman's shaking of the goblet also stopped.

Lin Peng walked around the sofa, and without asking whether the person agreed or not, he sat directly next to her and reached out to pull her into his arms.

Then, seemingly inadvertently, the wine glass tilted, and the expensive and mellow red wine poured all over her chest.

Some of the wine stains seeped into the collar, some were absorbed by the bathrobe, and some dripped down the skirt, leaving a large patch.

The mellow aroma fills the whole room.

"Oops." The woman smiled and said, "I'm sorry."

Lin Xin snorted in his heart, how could he not understand what this woman was playing.

Her cold face was calm: "You can wash it again."

After saying that, she put an arm around the woman's shoulders, and put the other arm through the crook of her leg, effortlessly lifting her up and walking to the bathroom.

The woman let the glass slip and fell on the soft cashmere carpet, making two soft thuds.

She put her hands around Lin Zhen's shoulders, tilted her head and smiled: "Are you in a bad mood?"

"Nothing to talk about." Lin Zhen answered truthfully. She understood what this woman really wanted to ask, "Since I'm here, I will definitely I will do it to your satisfaction, and nothing else can distract me."

The woman curved her lips and pressed them softly against her face: "This is best."

After saying that, she lowered her head slightly and, with the help of Lin Peng, The slightly open neckline marked her collarbone with a lipstick seal. She tasted the sweet aroma of red wine on her tongue, and said in a pleasant voice: "You should smile more." Lin Zan glanced sideways at her, satisfied as he said

. She asked with a curve on her lips.

It's just that this smile is not gentle, and the scar at the corner of her mouth makes it look even more cruel and ruthless.

"Hiss..." The woman took a breath.

Lin Zan's indifferent expression actually excited her. She hugged Lin Zan's neck passionately, and put her soft lips on Lin Zan's ear: "Walk faster." "Huh." Lin Zan snorted coldly, but his steps quickened obediently

.

The bathtub was filled with water and the water temperature was suitable, which showed that Lin Zan had already understood the woman's thoughts.

Lin Xin almost roughly threw her into the water, but she didn't mind at all. She grabbed Lin Xin's collar with her backhand and dragged Lin Xin into the bathtub together.

The white bathrobe was soaked in an instant, half sinking and half floating on the water.

It was half an hour after she came out of the bathroom. The woman lying in Lin Xian's arms had flushed cheeks and relaxed her body.

Lin Peng put her into the soft bed, and she stretched her body in response, feeling full of pleasure all over her body.

The fun in the bathroom was just the beginning. She took out a black ribbon from nowhere, covered Lin Xin's eyes with the ribbon, and said with a smile: "The little wolf cub has grown up and his behavior is getting better and better. I like it very much." , this is your reward."

Her fingertips gently scratched Lin Peng's ears, and the woman's voice contained a coaxing flavor.

"Next, you can imagine me as anyone."

Lin Zan liked the sound of her voice.

He is obviously a bohemian person, but his voice is soft and gentle, exuding a gentle and polite bookish air.

It always reminded her of another girl who was as good as a rabbit.

The woman in front of her knew everything about her.

Lin Peng tore off the black ribbon that covered his eyes, grabbed the woman's wrist and pressed her hands hard onto the pillow.

The fingertips pressed clear white marks on the woman's wrist.

The tip of the nose brushed across the throat, as if it could break the prey's throat at any time.

She said in a hoarse voice: "No need."

She never fantasizes, nor does she accept charity or mercy from others.

She remained awake at all times.

Lin Xin's rough behavior deeply fascinated the woman. She smiled and hugged the person on her waist. She changed from the soft and gentle smile before and turned to sneer: "Then you should never think about it." "If you can't escape from me

. , Destroy me."

Her voice was full of charm.

"Just do your best to satisfy me."

The

next morning, Tang Xiaoxing didn't want to get up until the alarm went off, so she reached out and turned off the alarm.

Yu Tu was disturbed by the ringing, and turned over in a sleepy state, finding a more comfortable position in Tang Xiaoxing's arms, burying his head in the crook of Tang Xiaoxing's neck, and then continued to sleep.

It was rare for Tang Xiaoxing to be so sleepy. She didn't wake up for two seconds. The alarm clock disappeared and she fell asleep again in the blink of an eye.

I don't know how long it took, but a sharper ringtone woke her up. Tang Xiaoxing closed her eyes and touched the phone, muttering: "It's so annoying. Who called so early?" Although they had gone to bed at eight or nine last night.

Bed, but chatting and chatting progressed to a deeper level of communication.

Both of them were inexperienced, so it took some time to explore and adjust. Afterwards, Tang Xiaoxing scrubbed and took care of Yu Tu and changed the sheets. It was completely over in one or two o'clock.

It was less than eight o'clock in the morning, and I was far from getting enough sleep.

Yu Tu was disturbed again. He impatiently took the quilt and covered half of his head. He covered his ears with his hands and bit Tang Xiaoxing half-complainingly and half-coquettishly.

Tang Xiaoxing finally regained consciousness after being bitten. He bent his arm and rubbed Yu Tu's head lovingly. He touched the phone with his other hand and opened his eyes with difficulty to see the caller ID clearly. All sleepyheads were instantly driven away. Walk.

She sat up in a flash, and Yu Tu slid down her arm.

Yu Tu was woken up from a good sleep, and immediately became unhappy, which aroused Little Rabbit's anger to get up, grabbed the pillow and threw it at Tang Xiaoxing.

Tang Xiaoxing held the pillow with one hand and pressed the answer button with the other: "...Coach."

Coach Feng became angry when he heard the sound of Tang Xiaoxing just waking up: "You dare to stay in bed even after you said you would take leave! I won't fight. I called you, are you going to sleep until the afternoon?! Why don't you hurry up and come back and write a report!" After hanging up the

phone, Tang Xiaoxing collapsed on the bed and was helpless.

Yu Tu was completely awake, but she couldn't help feeling relieved after the two blows just now. She grabbed the pillow and hit it several more times before letting Tang Xiaoxing go.

Almost as soon as Yu Tu put down the pillow, Tang Xiaoxing turned over and held her in his arms. He couldn't help but kiss her all over her face. The kiss made Yu Tu blush, and he kept pushing her: "It's so early in the morning, why are you crazy?" Tang Xiaoxing was like a tree bag

. The bear hung on her body, his chin resting on her shoulder, feeling gloomy and silent.

After being married for half a month, after several misunderstandings, she finally achieved the goal of being intimate with her wife last night. Tang Xiaoxing was greedy for the unimpeded touch of skin, hugging Yu Tuo's soft body tightly and unwilling to let go.

Tang Xiaoxing felt particularly sad when she thought about having to cut off two days of her vacation because of her recklessness and getting into trouble.

She didn't spend much time with Yu Tu in the first place, and now it was even less. In two days, she would have to attend training camp again, and she would be gone for two months.

Yu Tu felt Tang Xiaoxing's mood and allowed Tang Xiaoxing to hold her. She lay obediently in Tang Xiaoxing's arms and stopped making trouble.

After going through hardships, she finally got to know Tang Xiaoxing. She was extremely dependent on Tang Xiaoxing, both physically and mentally. Tang Xiaoxing had to go back to the base for training early, and she was reluctant to let him go.

But yesterday's incident was so big that Su Yunliu immediately sent a message to Yu Tu, so Yu Tu also heard about the trend of public opinion on the Internet.

Lin Feng and Tang Xiaoxing fought, and the battle was one-sided. The video did not capture the scene where she rushed to the ring to stop Lin Xing. The topic was that Tang Xiaoxing was not as good as others. The onlookers focused on the ring, and Yu Tu's presence did not attract attention. .

Although there was a small amount of discussion about her identity and her relationship with Tang Xiaoxing, it was quickly drowned out by other topics.

Tang Xiaoxing must go to the training and deal with the aftermath.

If this was Lin Peng's deliberate plan to target Tang Xiaoxing, then the other party might make further moves in the future.

In short, there are still things to be busy with. Even if Tang Xiaoxing doesn't accept the leave, they can't lie in bed and make love to each other all day long.

After hugging each other for a while, seeing that time was getting closer and closer, Yu Tu gently pushed Tang Xiaoxing's shoulder: "Hurry up, don't delay any more, or you will be scolded again later." Of course she enjoyed Tang Xiaoxing's treatment of her

. Attachment, but the remaining issues still have to be resolved.

Tang Xiaoxing whimpered like a puppy, with a droopy head and a very lack of energy.

Yu Tu raised his head slightly, held her cheek, and advised her gently: "Be obedient." "

Yes." Tang Xiaoxing responded dully, but her frustrated expression also revealed her mood.

Yu Tu had no choice but to tilt his head and think for a moment, then suddenly leaned forward and kissed the corner of Tang Xiaoxing's mouth, and then said coquettishly in a complaining tone: "My waist is so sore and my legs are so weak, can you help me get dressed?

" The tone made Tang Xiaoxing's ears tingle.

Thinking of the reason for Yu Tu's sore waist and weak legs, Tang Xiaoxing blushed in embarrassment.

Then she realized that at this moment they were hugging each other, and their bodies were so closely attached that not even an inch of their body was missing.

Yu Tu's fair and delicate skin was covered with ambiguous red marks, which showed how bold and unrestrained Tang Xiaoxing was last night when she indulged herself wholeheartedly.

A blush quickly spread across Tang Xiaoxing's cheeks, and she was so embarrassed that she did not dare to look at Yu Tu, for fear that Yu Tu would ask her what the traces here and there were.

She said "Hello", let go of her hands, rolled out of bed, opened the closet and took out clean clothes.

Yu Tu was also a little cautious and grabbed the edge of the quilt to cover it slightly.

Tang Xiaoxing stood in front of the wardrobe with his back to Yu Tu, and the bright red fingernail marks on his back were particularly clear.

Yu Tu looked away with evasive eyes. She obviously trimmed her nails regularly, but she still scratched them so deeply.

Two minutes later, Tang Xiaoxing found Yu Tu's underwear.

Yu Tu's cheeks were slightly red, and she raised her arm to signal Tang Xiaoxing to help her put it on.

Tang Xiaoxing was very embarrassed, the tips of her ears were red, and she didn't understand why she was even more shy about getting dressed today than she was when she scrubbed Yu Tu's body after last night.

Perhaps because Yu Tu was awake at this time and could see her every embarrassed reaction, she became even more embarrassed.

Just from the corner of his eye, he caught the red marks on Yu Tu's body, which were particularly dense near the collarbone and shoulders and neck, which showed Tang Xiaoxing's love for them.

Tang Xiaoxing's face turned red and she felt like a brown sugar bun in a steamer.

Her awareness of her pervert nature rose to a new level.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't dare to look around, so she simply closed her eyes and took the bra straps to put on Yu Tu.

Seeing that she felt so funny, Yu Tu said in his heart, "There is no three hundred taels of silver here," but softly said softly, "How can you help me put it on with your eyes closed?" Tang Xiaoxing was so embarrassed that she had to listen

. As for my wife, I had to resist the urge to cover my face, open my eyes and dress Yu Tu seriously.

Putting the underwear strap on Yu Tu's arm, Tang Xiaoxing was shocked to find that there were hickeys on the inside of Yu Tu's arm.

There are still faintly visible teeth marks on the two little white rabbits.

In my heart, several groundhogs jumped out of their holes one after another, screaming and accusing: You beast!

Tang Xiaoxing resigned in despair: I am a beast.

Quickly covering the marks on the little rabbit with her underwear, Tang Xiaoxing put her hands around Yu Tu's slender body and buttoned up the breasts of her underwear in an almost hugging gesture.

"You, tidy it up yourself." Tang Xiaoxing hesitated, but his eyes couldn't help but glance at the pair of fat and white rabbits.

She didn't dare to look at it just now, but now that Yu Tu was wearing underwear, she became bolder.

Although she is very shy, if Yu Tuo insists on asking her to help organize... well, she can do it reluctantly.

Yu Tu's figure was relatively petite, but the little rabbit was so plump. Tang Xiaoxing measured it and couldn't hold it with one hand. The taste was also very good.

Uncomfortable being stared at by Tang Xiaoxing's obviously coveted eyes, Yu Tu took the briefs from her hand: "You are too ink, I don't need your help. Go wash up quickly, don't be late." "Oh." Tang Xiaoxing agreed

, Put Yu Tu's clothes next to the bed.

She was so embarrassed just now, and she felt a little lost when she was asked to leave. Human emotions are really complicated.

After getting dressed and leaving the bedroom, Tang Xiaoxing's work efficiency was visibly improved. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and combed her hair, and then applied a light moisturizer according to the method Yu Tu taught her. It only took less than five minutes.

I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but it feels like after these few days of maintenance, her face seems to have softened a little, and her skin is radiant.

The corner of my mouth that was injured yesterday is a bit swollen, which ruins the overall harmony of the facial features.

After washing up, Tang Xiaoxing called to the bedroom: "Honey, I'm going downstairs to buy breakfast."

After hearing Yu Tu's response, she quickly changed her shoes, took her keys and went out.

There was a sound of closing the door at the entrance, and the whole room fell silent.

Yu Tu stood in front of the full-length mirror with bare legs. Although she managed to coax Tang Xiaoxing away, she still blushed when she dressed herself.

The fingertips lightly touched the red marks on the waist and abdomen. Some of them were very low, hidden in the edge of the waistband of the panties. The position was extremely ambiguous.

Every mark on her body can bring back memories of how Tang Xiaoxing kissed her, and how his hot palms touched her body, like charcoal, melting her.

I have to say that the athletes' energy and stamina are really good, and they seem to have endless energy.

After struggling for so long last night, Tang Xiaoxing hugged her around, took out all the stained sheets and threw them into the washing machine before lying down. This morning, Tang Xiaoxing felt sleepy and nothing happened.

Looking back at herself, it was clear that she had started the fight in the first place, but now her back was sore, her legs were weak, her body was astringent, and she still had a little pain.

In order to comfort the traumatized Tang puppy, the price she paid was a bit high.

No matter how busy Tang Xiaoxing is today, she can only rest at home.

Except for the minute or two he was delayed in the elevator, Tang Xiaoxing ran the entire rest of the way to the breakfast restaurant.

No matter how much Coach Feng urges her, she must arrange Yu Tu's breakfast first so that her wife cannot go hungry.

Anyway, she is not afraid of being scalded by boiling water. At most, she will get scolded by Coach Feng a few times.

As for what people on the Internet said about her, she actually didn't care. As long as it was a competition, she couldn't always win, let alone her opponent was Lin Zan.

When they were students, Tang Xiaoxing and Lin Feng had a good relationship.

As both the aces of the track and field team, others may think that their abilities are equally matched, but Tang Xiaoxing knows that she cannot compare to Lin Zan when it comes to the competition.

Lin Feng was diligent and hardworking, even more so than Tang Xiaoxing.

In order to get the scholarship for students with special talents, she worked hard every day, getting up at five o'clock for morning exercises, and the amount of training was two to three times that of ordinary team members.

Coach Feng went to their school to recruit new players, and Lin Zan was so excited that he couldn't sleep all night.

But Coach Feng only recruited one, and he chose Tang Xiaoxing.

Tang Xiaoxing felt that there should be room for discussion on this matter, and wanted to ask the coach if he could recruit one more person. Otherwise, he could exchange her place for Lin Zan.

But that day, Lin Feng got furious and had a big quarrel with Tang Xiaoxing, saying that she didn't need Tang Xiaoxing's charity.

When a person is extremely angry, the anger in his eyes seems to condense into substance and burst out.

Later, Lin Peng went into black boxing after graduation, and the two embarked on completely different paths.

The quarrel that broke out at that time has not been reconciled to this day.

Thinking of the way Lin Zeng looked at her during the fight yesterday, Tang Xiaoxing frowned and sighed.

The breakfast shop was crowded, so Tang Xiaoxing waited in line for a while.

After guessing the amount, she bought some of Yu Tu's favorite breakfast. She took two meat buns and stuffed them into her mouth to chew on the way back to save time.

When he got home, he opened the door and entered the house. Tang Xiaoxing had no time to change his shoes. He put the breakfast on the table and told Yu Tu to eat it while it was hot. He took the bag and was about to go out.

Yu Tu came out of the bedroom, caught up with Tang Xiaoxing, put his hands over her waist, and hugged her from behind.

Tang Xiaoxing stopped holding the doorknob.

Yu Tu put his cheek against her back, which was in the blind spot of her vision. When she turned around, she only caught a glimpse of Yu Tu's shiny black hair from the corner of her eye.

Her long hair, which reaches her waist, has not been combed yet and is draped casually behind her shoulders, like a black waterfall.

Feeling the tightening strength of the two arms around her waist, Tang Xiaoxing suddenly felt soft and was reluctant to leave.

She called softly: "Wife?"

"Yes." Yu Tu turned his face sideways, lowered his head and pressed his forehead against Tang Xiaoxing's vest, as if he was absorbing the warmth through a hug.

Tang Xiaoxing was shaken in her heart, and her brain suddenly became hot: "How about..."

"Don't." Yu Tu stopped her.

Tang Xiaoxing muttered: "I haven't said anything yet."

Yu Tu raised his head, raised a finger to poke Tang Xiaoxing's spine, and ruthlessly exposed her: "Whether you want to stay at home to fly the coaching pigeons, or you want to take me to your base , not even possible."

Tang Xiaoxing: "..." Huh.

Yu Tu let go of his hand and asked Tang Xiaoxing to turn around.

Tang Xiaoxing had only half turned around when Yu Tu stood on tiptoes, held Tang Xiaoxing's face with both hands, and pressed a kiss on her lips.

A light kiss, one touch and gone.

"Okay." Yu Tu took two steps back and smiled at Tang Xiaoxing. "This is a magical kiss that will make you happy all day long." "Tang Xiaoxiao, I'm waiting for you at home."

29

The night is dark and the lights are flickering.

Lin Peng sat on the edge of the hotel bed and lit a cigarette.

The mattress behind her sank, and the woman turned sideways and hugged her waist.

Her face was flushed, and the lingering lingering lingering in her eyes was still there.

After a while, the woman calmed down and spoke in a hoarse voice: "Why are you so obedient today?"

Lin Zan did not answer.

The smell of tobacco spreads through the room, forming a cloud.

The woman understood, pursed her lips and chuckled: "You are really an immature wolf."

Lin Xian put out the cigarette butt, turned around, raised her chin with one hand, and rubbed her plump lips with his fingertips: "Why don't you just It seems that I am heartless, and I might not be what you like if I have a good personality."

The woman looked at Lin Zan's cold and sinister expression with admiration, raised her head with a smile, and rested her head on Lin Zan's lap.

"Tell me about your purpose."

Lin Zan lowered his eyes and said in a cold tone: "Highlight the search."

Tang

Xiaoxing rushed to the base, and as expected, was scolded by Coach Feng.

Because of Tang Xiaoxing's incident, Coach Feng stayed up all night last night and was busy contacting crisis public relations and dealing with public opinion issues on the Internet.

After all, Tang Xiaoxing is the gold medal player of the national team. If there is a stain on her body, it will be a disgrace to the entire national team.

Seeing that Coach Feng looked tired and even scolding her was not as vigorous as usual, Tang Xiaoxing was very ashamed, so she listened obediently no matter how the coach scolded her.

Coach Feng cursed for a while and finally let out some of the breath that was stuck in his heart.

Tang Xiaoxing raised his eyes and secretly glanced at the coach.

Her little eyes were caught by Coach Feng: "What are you looking at?! There is a commotion on the Internet, but you are nothing!" Tang Xiaoxing was dejected: "But my skills are indeed inferior to others." "Fart!" Coach Feng scolded angrily

.

.

Before she finished speaking, she punched without any warning, so fast that only an afterimage was left.

Tang Xiaoxing didn't see the coach's movements clearly, but her body reflexively dodged sideways. It only took a few tenths of a second to get into position. The incoming fist was gently brushed away by her, and she counterattacked with a punch at the same time.

Coach Feng dodged the punch, but the wind from Tang Xiaoxing's punch stung her cheek slightly.

"Are you saying your skills are inferior to others?!" Coach Feng was furious, "Who in the entire national team can react as quickly as you?!" Without any prejudgment,

Tang Xiaoxing could perfectly dodge and even counterattack. She could obviously He threw such a beautiful punch, but he was beaten into a dog when he fought with Lin Xin.

Coach Feng hated the iron, and pointed at Tang Xiaoxing's nose and gritted his teeth: "Your mentality is not correct! You are feeling guilty and soft-hearted! You don't regard Lin Zan as an opponent at all!" Tang Xiaoxing was speechless

.

"Because of your personality, entering the profession will be a huge challenge for you!" Coach Feng asserted.

Then, she sighed again: "Lin Zan is indeed more suitable for the boxing ring than you."

Tang Xiaoxing's heart trembled.

Seeing Coach Feng frowning as if he was deep in thought, Tang Xiaoxing gritted his teeth and mustered up the courage to ask: "Then why...why did you choose me in the first place?" Their personalities began to show up when they were students. Coach Feng's eyes were vicious and impossible

. I didn't see it at the time.

Since Lin Peng is more suitable for the competition, why should she choose Tang Xiaoxing.

Coach Feng's eyes were deep, and Tang Xiaoxing didn't hide away. He looked back at her, wanting an answer.

"Lin Feng is hardworking and talented, but her sense of personal honor is higher than the sense of collective honor. She has to give in to personal honor." Coach Feng solved the doubts Tang Xiaoxing had been struggling with, and also told her, "I said she is suitable for the competition

. , refers to the professional arena. She is very purposeful and willing to fight at all costs. The professional track is tailor-made for her." "But you are different, Tang Xiaoxing, you are more considerate of the overall situation and do not hesitate to sacrifice personal honor and disgrace

. ." Coach Feng had a look of emotion on his face, but without saying a few words, he changed the topic again, "So, if you want to turn professional, you must be more decisive. Everything in your skills can be honed, but what you lack most is determination. ."

"Lin Zan is the five-finger mountain that is pressing down on you!"

It's because he can't let go of his past grudges, and it's because Tang Xiaoxing feels he owes Lin Zan in his heart.

If Tang Xiaoxing wants to turn professional, psychological breakthrough is the key.

Tang Xiaoxing was thoughtful and seemed to understand something.

She was always straightforward and had an idea in mind, so she said directly: "So, you asked Lin Peng to provide technical guidance to us?" First, she wanted to let the team members understand the difference between professional competitions and amateur competitions through actual combat, and accumulate experience in different competitions.

Secondly, as Tao Qingyuan said, Coach Feng wanted to further train Tang Xiaoxing out of selfish motives, hoping that she would overcome the past, at least on the field, and abandon meekness and humility.

Coach Feng has good intentions.

"You also know that I contacted Lin Peng? Who told you?" Coach Feng frowned.

Tang Xiaoxing cleared her throat and decisively betrayed Tao Qingyuan.

"This girl." Coach Feng bared his teeth, "The information is quite good."

To say this is to admit it.

Coach Feng waved his hand and said impatiently: "This matter has not been decided yet. Let's solve today's problem first. You and Lin Feng broke the rules by fighting privately. Write a self-reflection report of no less than two thousand words. Write it now! After saying that

, he took out a pen and paper and slapped Tang Xiaoxing on the face.

Tang Xiaoxing subconsciously took it and glanced at the blank printing paper.

Two seconds later, her slow brain reacted, and Tang Xiaoxing exclaimed: "Two thousand words?!"

When she was in school, she couldn't even write an 800-word essay, but now Coach Feng asked her to write a 2,000-word reflection. Report.

"What's wrong with 2,000 words? Just be grateful that I didn't ask you to write 20,000 words!" Coach Feng pointed at his nose and criticized Tang Xiaoxing fiercely.

Tang Xiaoxing felt like the sky was falling. She was holding a pen and paper, and was scratched in the head by a two-thousand-word self-reflection report.

"Reflection report, reflection report..." Tang Xiaoxing muttered to himself, lying on the small table biting the cap of his pen and racking his brains to think about how to start. After thinking for more than ten minutes, there were still only the words "reflection report" on the paper.

She glanced to the side and saw that Coach Feng was still on the phone.

The other team members are still on vacation, and there are only two people in the training room, Tang Xiaoxing and Coach Feng.

Coach Feng spoke loudly on the phone, and Tang Xiaoxing heard her exclaim: "What?! You say it again? Really or not?" "Oh, well, you can continue to stare and see if there are any changes next

. "

Thank you. I'll treat you to a big meal before I go to R city!" After

hanging up the phone, Coach Feng's face improved visibly. It seemed to be good news. Tang Xiaoxing got bold and stuck his head in and asked her: "Coach , what's the situation now?"

"What's the situation?" Coach Feng then dialed another number and dealt with Tang Xiaoxing verbally, "You are really unlucky. Last night someone broke the news about a star's cheating. Your hot search was Pressed down."

"Just now, there was a well-known illustrator in the art circle, who is said to be a boxing enthusiast. He produced a set of simple cartoons about professional and amateur competitions. The protagonist of the cartoon is named Tang Erha." Tang Xiaoxing was stunned: "

... ...Huh?"

Coach Feng continued: "At the end of this comic, you posted an emoticon taken from a video. Less than an hour after it was uploaded, it has been forwarded nearly 10,000 times. Now the public opinion has changed, and your emoticon has changed. It's going viral, and the new trending terms on Weibo are all 'Tang Erha'."

If the popularity of Tang Xiaoxing's impudent remarks about winning the award cannot be suppressed, Tang Xiaoxing may have to be punished when the sports committee sends someone to deal with it.

However, it seems that although yesterday's accident was a big deal, Tang Xiaoxing has a good personality, good luck and popularity.

After the popular science came out, it was explained that Tang Xiaoxing was not familiar with the rules of the professional game, and Lin Peng was in a relatively weak position in the match. In addition, her confused look looked like a confused husky, and the cartoon was full of laughter.

According to the comics, Tang Xiaoxing is a pure and innocent person.

After hearing what Coach Feng said, Tang Xiaoxing was curious and took out his phone to read Weibo.

The illustration blogger's name is "White Rabbit Candy", he has more than one million fans, and his avatar is a cute little rabbit.

Tang Xiaoxing looked at the rabbit and thought it looked familiar. After thinking about it carefully, he returned to WeChat and took another look at his wife's WeChat profile picture.

Oh boy, it's the same rabbit!

Tang Xiaoxing was happy. It seemed that her dodder wife also liked this illustrator's work!

That comic was posted on the home page. It had a cute style of painting and a unique plot design. It used storytelling to popularize science without leaving any trace. Friends who knew Tang Xiaoxing retweeted it one after another. At this time, it had 20,000 to 30,000 retweets.

After reading the comic, Tang Xiaoxing pointed to one of the boxes. After being defeated by the professional player "Lin Xiaolang", "Tang Erha" fell to the ground and covered his red and swollen cheeks with the words "I'm so weak." He laughed so hard that he couldn't help it. Complained: "Why do you make me look so stupid!"

Coach Feng hit her on the back of the head with a chestnut, and then took away her mobile phone: "You are famous for being stupid now. You don't thank others, and you are not satisfied? Reflect on it." Has the report been written?"

Reflect on the report!

Being reminded by Coach Feng, Tang Xiaoxing turned her back behind her back with a guilty conscience on the blank paper with only the words "Reflection Report" written on it, and said awkwardly: "I'm writing more and more." "Write quickly!" Coach Feng snorted, "

You are not allowed to use your mobile phone until you finish writing!"

Tang Xiaoxing accepted her fate and continued to bite the pen in dejection.

Speaking of which, her wife also asked her to reflect on a lot of things yesterday. She should be able to use them to make up the word count, right?

Recalling yesterday's conversation with Yu Tu, Tang Xiaoxing suddenly felt blessed and had a clue.

She took out another piece of paper, wrote and drew on it, and listed the key points one, two, and three, so as not to forget them when she wrote them later.

After sorting out the key points, he expanded it into paragraphs, and added a high-sounding beginning and end of profound reflection. For the first time in his life, Tang Xiaoxing experienced the feeling of being like a god when writing.

The number of words after writing the whole article actually reached 2,300, exceeding the task.

Tang Xiaoxing was so proud that her back straightened up, like a proud cock.

When she handed the report to Coach Feng, Coach Feng glanced at her with distrust, as if to say: Let me see what nonsense you wrote.

Tang Xiaoxing was not annoyed, and stood by with a smile, full of confidence.

Coach Feng read the entire report written by Tang Xiaoxing. Her expression changed from disdain at the beginning, to a little surprised, and finally raised her eyebrows in disbelief: "You wrote this?" "Yes!" Tang Xiaoxing nodded happily

. .

After reading the report again, especially when he read the sentence "Injury due to private fighting is irresponsible to oneself, the family and the collective", Coach Feng was doubtful: "Your thoughts are so profound?" Tang Xiaoxing curled his lips: "Don't look down on people

. "

Coach Feng smiled when he heard this. She confiscated Tang Xiaoxing's mobile phone just now. Tang Xiaoxing had nowhere to copy it. Besides, there were many typos in this report, and it was indeed written by Tang Xiaoxing himself.

She looked at Tang Xiaoxing with admiration.

"Okay, the writing is good." Tang Xiaoxing had a good attitude in admitting his mistakes, and the coach finally showed his face, "I corrected the typo and copied it again. Remember to copy more neatly." However, Tang Xiaoxing lost his face: "You have to copy it again?"

Two

thousand There are more than 300 words, and after copying it, she is more tired than practicing boxing for a day.

If she had known this, she should have written less.

Coach Feng scolded her: "Stop talking nonsense, just copy it if I ask you to!"

Tang Xiaoxing didn't dare to resist. He corrected the typos marked by the coach and copied them in a proper manner. It was already one or two o'clock when he finished writing.

He ate two meat buns in the morning, and Tang Xiaoxing was so hungry that his chest pressed against his back.

Coach Feng accepted Tang Xiaoxing's self-reflection report, threw the phone back to her, and then said: "Let's go to eat." Today was a holiday and there were no training tasks arranged. Coach Feng called Tang Xiaoxing to the base in order not to let

her If she causes trouble again, I'll beat her up.

Tang Xiaoxing did a deep introspection, and the situation on the Internet also calmed down.

This matter was resolved more smoothly than expected. Fortunately, the sports committee did not hold anyone accountable. As long as Tang Xiaoxing's self-reflection report was handed in, there should be no major problems.

Coach Feng's mood turned from cloudy to clear. Seeing that her son was almost dying of hunger, she relented with compassion and took Tang Xiaoxing out to a restaurant.

Tang Xiaoxing has been very popular in the past two days. Coach Feng was afraid that she would be recognized in the restaurant and cause trouble, so he specially asked her to wear a mask and booked a private room.

After taking a seat, Tang Xiaoxing ordered four or five dishes without any courtesy. Fengjuan Canyun's mouth was full of oil while eating, and he bowed his head to express his gratitude to the coach.

Coach Feng was so angry and funny that he really wanted to slap her twice to stop her from playing tricks.

In the end, she just put another chicken drumstick into Tang Xiaoxing's bowl and scolded with a smile: "I can't stop your mouth!" Tang Xiaoxing was

satisfied with the meal. After the meal, she suddenly remembered that she didn't know if Yu Tu had eaten it at noon. What we ate was nothing but watery soup.

Recalling holding Yu Tu in her arms last night, Tang Xiaoxing felt that Yu Tu was really too thin and needed to be replenished.

After dinner, she returned to the base. She took the time to send a message to Yu Tu and asked: Wife, what are you doing? What did you have for lunch today?

Soon Yu Tu replied to her: Takeaway, ordered a bowl of rice noodles, and now watching TV.

It's not cabbage leaves or green cabbage leaves, it's okay.

Tang Xiaoxing thought of a topic and asked with a smile: Do you read Weibo? There was a comic this morning that was really funny!

Yu Tu: What comics?

Tang Xiaoxing immediately switched to Weibo, pushed the comic link to WeChat, and added a follow to the Weibo account of the comic author.

When Yu Tu received Tang Xiaoxing's push, Weibo reminded fans to +1, and he clicked on the new fans to take a look, helplessly holding his forehead.

Tang Xiaoxing noticed that she was using her yellow V number.

This person usually spends little time playing with her mobile phone and only has one account on Weibo. This comic is still being forwarded a lot and has many people following it. Almost as soon as Tang Xiaoxing added her followers, her fan base exploded.

Fan A: I am connected by the Internet, cherish this relationship, Teacher Tutu likes to mention a "Tang Erha"!

Fan B: The main character is back hahahahahahaha!

Fan C: It's so interesting. Does Mr. Tutu count this as a success in chasing stars?

...

Yu Tuo fell into silence looking at the chat interface with 99+ per second.

At the same time, a new message popped up on WeChat.

Su Yunliu: Is it fun? I didn't expect you to have such a wifely love.

Yu Tu smiled so hard that he couldn't see his teeth. He quit Weibo and switched to WeChat. He ignored Su Yunliu's teasing and replied to Tang Xiaoxing: Silly dog.

After a few seconds, Tang Xiaoxing was confused when he received the reply.

Silly dog, are you talking about her or Tang Erha?

Before she could return, Coach Feng took out the equipment and called Tang Xiaoxing from a distance: "Come here for more training, and stop looking at your phone!" "

Oh!" Tang Xiaoxing responded.

Tang Xiaoxing sent her confused emoticon that she had just saved today, then put down her phone and cooperated with Coach Feng's arrangements to train harder.

At the end of the training, he was covered in sweat again. Tang Xiaoxing lay paralyzed on the ground and didn't want to move.

Coach Feng was nearby, taking a small notebook to write down the numbers on the timer.

Tang Xiaoxing turned over, looking at Coach Feng with watery puppy eyes, and said pitifully: "Coach, why don't we come tomorrow?" Coach Feng glanced at her fiercely and sneered: "This

time You can't bear to take the holiday? You were so arrogant when you got into trouble yesterday!"

"Ugh." Tang Xiaoxing pretended to cry, "Didn't I accept re-education and reform? Just give me another day off! You Give me a holiday, and you also give yourself a holiday. How tiring it is to arrange training for me! Coach, you should also take a rest!" Coach Feng

laughed angrily: "You want to be lazy, don't involve me, I will train you for another month. I won't even be tired!"

Tang Xiaoxing quit and started rolling around on the ground.

"Get up! You're so dirty, go change your clothes!" Coach Feng lifted Tang Xiaoxing's collar and threw her out of the training room.

Tang Xiaoxing was devastated when she failed to get her vacation back, and went to the locker room with a frustrated look on her face.

When she came out after taking a shower and changing clothes, Coach Feng had already packed up the training equipment. Tang Xiaoxing came up to say goodbye to her. Coach Feng said to her: "You don't have to come tomorrow, and you're not allowed to run around. Just stay at home." Don't be late the day after tomorrow!"

Tang Xiaoxing didn't react at first. He paused for two seconds before jumping three feet high, and rushed over to give Coach Feng a bear hug.

Tang Xiaoxing was very happy to get a day off for herself and couldn't wait to tell her wife the good news.

But she suppressed her inner impulse, and seeing that it was still early, she sent a WeChat message to Yu Tu: Wife, what do you want to eat tonight?

Yu Tu replied: I want to eat radishes.

Tang Xiaoxing laughed secretly, his wife was really a rabbit, she only loved things like radishes and vegetables.

"Then I'll go to the supermarket and buy some radishes." Tang Xiaoxing sent a voice message to Yu Tu, "I'm done training and will get home at about 6:30. I'll make dinner." After saying that, she remembered the kiss Yu Tu gave her when she left home this morning

.

It was just like what Tutu's wife said, it was a magical kiss that could make her happy all day long.

On a whim, Tang Xiaoxing continued to send: "Wife, huh."

After the voice was sent, Tang Xiaoxing clicked on it and listened to it again. The sentence "huh huh" was a little artificial and disgusting.

Tang Xiaoxing was amused by herself, but she didn't withdraw.

Just as he was about to put down his phone, a banner popped up on the screen and a new update was pushed on Weibo.

"Lin Zang" forwarded the popular science comic "White Rabbit Candy".

Tang Xiaoxing glanced at it without clicking on it. He just turned off the screen, put the phone back into the storage box, and drove home.

After going to the supermarket to buy groceries, Tang Xiaoxing took out the large and small bags and walked home when he passed by a cake shop.

There is a small cake in the shape of a white rabbit displayed in the cupboard. It looks cute and cute.

Tang Xiaoxing thought about it and immediately walked into the cake shop and asked the clerk to help her pack the little rabbit.

When he got downstairs, Tang Xiaoxing took out his phone to check the time and found a little red dot on WeChat.

There was a reply to the voice message she sent to Yu Tu before, and the voice message that came back was also a voice message.

Just one second.

Click to open.

"Boo."

It was as if a blowing kiss fell on his face, warm and soft.

Tang Xiaoxing kept giggling as she took the elevator upstairs.

A child who was riding in the elevator looked at her several times and finally couldn't help but ask: "Are you... that Tang Erha?" The

smile was forced to stop.

It's over. In just one day, Tang Erha's image has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. The circulation of comics is good, and all the children in the same community know it.

Tang Xiaoxing foresees that soon no one will remember her real name.

She glared at the child, her facial features wrinkled up, and she deliberately made a big face: "You have recognized the wrong person." The child looked at her appearance carefully: "I can't say that your

expression has nothing to do with Tang Erha, it is exactly the same!"

Elevator ! There were only two of them in the room. Tang Xiaoxing looked hurt, covering her face and staggering against the elevator wall: "I'm so weak." "Hahahahahahaha!!!" The

child laughed like crazy on the spot.

With a ding sound, the child's floor arrived first. Before leaving, he waved to Tang Xiaoxing: "Goodbye, Tang Erha!" Tang Xiaoxing put the plastic bags into one hand, raised his free hand, and waved to that person

. The child waved: "Goodbye."

The elevator went up two floors and opened the door. Tang Xiaoxing returned home and started to take out the keys.

Before she even took out the keys, the security door opened on its own.

Yu Tu stood by the door and smiled: "Hello, Moji!"

"How did you know it was me?" Tang Xiaoxing was very surprised.

"I heard the sound." Yu Tu answered her, "I guess it's you."

Tang Xiaoxing walked into the entrance to change her shoes. Yu Tu took the food she just bought from her hand and unexpectedly saw the little white rabbit cake: "What? Did you remember buying a cake?"

"I thought of you when I saw this cake. It is as cute as you, so I bought it." Tang Xiaoxing answered truthfully, "I gave you the cake to apologize for not being able to have afternoon tea yesterday. "

Yu Tu held the cake in his arms and raised his eyebrows at Tang Xiaoxing when he heard this: "Why do you think of me when you see it?"

As for why... Tang Xiaoxing himself is not very clear.

She hung the key on the hook behind the door, tilted her head and thought for a while: "Maybe the temperament is similar, your avatar is also a rabbit, and there is also the word "tu" in your name. When I see the rabbit, I think of you." Yu Tu put the cake

on At the dining table, she poked the little rabbit's ears through the transparent plastic box and suddenly asked Tang Xiaoxing: "What if I am really a rabbit?" Tang Xiaoxing did not answer immediately after hearing this. She changed her shoes, walked into the restaurant, and hugged Yu Tu from behind

.

Yu Tu's slender body was completely trapped in Tang Xiaoxing's arms, looking particularly petite. She looked up at Tang Xiaoxing: "Why don't you say anything?"

Tang Xiaoxing hugged her, thought about it seriously, and then said with a smile: "Then you must be the cutest rabbit in the world. I will raise you and hold you in my arms like this wherever I go.

30

Yu Tu likes Tang Xiaoxing's answer, no matter whether this sentence can be realized in the end.

She clung to Tang Xiaoxing's arms, opened the cake box, picked up her phone and took a photo of the bunny cake.

Tang Xiaoxing put her chin on Yu Tu's shoulder and rubbed it. Tu Tu's wife liked the little cake she gave her, and she was also happy.

She turned her head, kissed Yu Tu's ear, and whispered against Yu Tu's ear: "I begged the coach to take back tomorrow's leave, so I don't have to go to the base for training tomorrow." "Really?" Yu Tu's eyes were full of surprise, and he was surprised

. Smile even more when it comes to the cake.

Tang Xiaoxing's inner expectations were also met. She liked the smile on Yu Tuo's face and hoped that her Tutu wife would always be so happy.

But the top priority is to provide food and clothing, and not to let my wife go hungry.

"If you're hungry, just put some cake on it and I'll cook." Tang Xiaoxing got close and kissed Yu Tu's blushing cheek, then picked up the ingredients on the table and walked into the kitchen.

Yu Tu said on WeChat that she wanted to eat radishes, so she bought two large white radishes and a few fresh local carrots.

Cut the white radish into shreds and stir-fry, and use the carrots to roast the meat.

Paired with a piece of steamed fish and a plate of seasonal vegetables, it can not only meet Tang Xiaoxing's need for protein, but also allow Yu Tuo to eat seasonal vegetables.

During the meal, Tang Xiaoxing kept serving dishes to Yu Tu with the idea of ​​​​making her wife fat and healthy.

Yu Tuo was funny and helpless. He looked at a small mountain piled up in the bowl. He held his chopsticks and whispered coquettishly: "It's too much, I can't eat it." "

Then eat as much as you can." Tang Xiaoxing put another piece into Yu Tuo's bowl. Regarding the radish, "If you can't finish it, just leave it in the bowl. It doesn't matter."

Yu Tuo obeyed and ate more than half of it, which was about a third more than when he usually ate alone.

I really couldn't eat the rest, so Yu Tu held his own bowl and pouted at Tang Xiaoxing.

Tang Xiaoxing understood, took away Yu Tu's bowl, and poured all the remaining food into his own bowl without blinking an eye. He said funnyly: "You are so easy to feed. You eat little and don't like to spend money. How can I be so good?" I'm lucky to have a good wife."

Yu Tu blushed in embarrassment and scolded her: "You do know how to say nice things."

Tang Xiaoxing laughed: "What I said is the truth."

Before she left the table, Yu Tu Tu took the empty bowls into the kitchen to clean them. Within a few minutes, Tang Xiaoxing had eaten and drank enough and brought the remaining dishes in. Yu Tu had just finished cleaning the dishes in his hand.

"Let's go see grandma tomorrow." Tang Xiaoxing suggested as he helped Yu Tu sort out the washed dishes.

Yu Tu accompanied her to meet her parents, and she should also visit the elderly before the training camp started.

However, after saying that, she remembered that tomorrow was a working day, and she patted her forehead with her wet hands in annoyance: "But tomorrow is Monday, you have to go to work." "You don't have to go," Yu Tuo said

.

Facing Tang Xiaoxing's surprised look, she gave a sly smile but gave no explanation.

Tang Xiaoxing suddenly remembered something.

On the day of her "blind date" with Yu Tu, she recognized the wrong person. She thought that Yu Tu, like her, had asked for leave to meet her. Later, she always preconceived that Yu Tu needed a nine-to-five job.

But Yu Tu had no work plan that day. It seemed that she had never asked Yu Tu what his job was.

The day after they received their certificates, Tang Xiaoxing left early to go to the mall to pick out gifts, but she didn't expect to meet Yu Tu.

Yu Tu didn't go to work that day either.

Thinking about it this way, Tutu's wife is a bit mysterious.

Tang Xiaoxing blinked and asked: "Then what is your job?"

Yu Tu smiled at Tang Xiaoxing: "How about you guess?"

"How can you guess this?"

Tang Xiaoxing said this verbally, but his mind was already spinning, trying to guess. Yu Tu's career.

She asked Yu Tu: "Do you open your own shop?"

Yu Tu smiled and shook his head: "No."

"Hmm." Tang Xiaoxing pondered, "Can you give me some tips?"

Yu Tu put the last bowl on the dish rack and cleaned it with a rag. He thought for a moment and said, "The prompt is 'rabbit'."

Rabbit?

Tang Xiaoxing was confused.

What occupation is associated with rabbits?

Tang Xiaoxing thought about it and couldn't think of an answer. Yu Tu found it funny, but he just didn't tell her directly.

When leaving the kitchen, he turned around and tapped the tip of Tang Xiaoxing's nose, laughing at her: "Silly dog."

Tang Xiaoxing: "..." Huh.

However, Tang Xiaoxing has never been persistent. Yu Tu didn't say anything, and she didn't chase after him and ask questions.

They are all married, and they will all understand sooner or later.

Since Yu Tu didn't have to go to work tomorrow, in other words, they could go see her grandma together. Tang Xiaoxing was very happy. She put the questions behind her and started discussing with Yu Tu what gifts to buy for her grandma.

Lying in bed at night, Tang Xiaoxing took the initiative to hug Yu Tu for the first time, and sniffed Yu Tu's shoulders and neck with his dog's nose.

Yu Tu's ears were tickled by Tang Xiaoxing's warm breath, and he pushed her with a smile: "What are you doing?"

Tang Xiaoxing was embarrassed to speak, but his actions were unambiguous.

She knows the taste after eating the marrow, and she also wants to have some intimate bonding activities with her wife.

Anyway, she doesn't have to go to the base tomorrow, and Yu Tu doesn't have to go to work on time.

As soon as the lights were turned off, he could deceive himself and others that he couldn't see anything, and Tang Xiaoxing naturally became bolder.

So a series of kisses fell behind Yu Tu's ears, and a pair of hands quietly grabbed the soft little white rabbit under the quilt.

"No." Yu Tu's neck felt itchy, and he avoided Tang Xiaoxing's overly passionate kiss with a smile, and escaped from Tang Xiaoxing's arms.

The person who flirted with Tang Xiaoxing before turned around and refused today: "Not today, please don't tease me." Tang Xiaoxing didn't understand, but obediently stopped the

small movements of his hands, but his arms were still around Yu Tu, holding his wife softly body in his arms.

She rubbed her cheek against Yu Tu's hair and asked in a low voice, "Why?"

Her voice was soft and a little aggrieved.

Yu Tu patted her cheek: "Weren't you very reluctant before?"

Several times, Yu Tu had the illusion that she was forcing Tang Xiaoxing to do something she didn't like.

"I'm not forcing myself." Tang Xiaoxing answered honestly, "I'm just inexperienced and don't understand, so I'm sorry." His ears turned red before he finished speaking. Although Yu Tu couldn't see it in the dark, Tang Xiaoxing still tilted his head and

said His cheeks were buried in the pillow, so the last two sentences sounded out loud.

Yu Tu teased her: "Are you embarrassed now?"

Tang Xiaoxing blushed even more and cleared her throat shyly: "I'm still embarrassed, but I have a little experience, but I think there is still room for improvement. So, so ..."

"So what?" Yu Tu asked.

Tang Xiaoxing glanced at Yu Tu and lowered her voice: "So, I want to practice more."

These words made her feel ashamed and she couldn't help but blush.

She said in her heart that she was really bad. It was obvious that she had a wrong idea, but she still expressed her idea in a high-sounding way, trying to trick Yu Tu into relenting.

Yu Tu was almost stunned by the cuteness of Tang Puppy.

It was so foul that it almost destroyed her sanity and allowed Tang Xiaoxing to do whatever she wanted.

She enjoyed Tang Xiaoxing's attachment to her, but not today.

Yu Tu patted his face to let the temperature on his cheeks drop a little.

She turned around and hugged Tang Xiaoxing. Tang Xiaoxing thought this was Yu Tu's acquiescence, and when she was about to lower her head and kiss her again, she was intercepted by Yu Tu.

"Woo." She glanced at Yu Tu's hand covering her mouth, trying to ask Yu Tu why with her eyes.

But there was no light in the bedroom, so she didn't see Yu Tu's hands clearly, and Yu Tu couldn't see his eyes either.

Tang Xiaoxing felt the temperature of Yu Tu's palm between her mouth and nose, and hummed like a puppy.

"You can practice at another time, but you can't do it today." Yu Tu replied to Tang Xiaoxing, then let go of his hand and leaned closer to give Tang Xiaoxing a comforting peck on the lips.

She just said no, but didn't say why.

Feeling the firm rejection in Yu Tu's words, an idea came to mind. Tang Xiaoxing felt as if cold water had been poured on her, and she felt that she understood something.

The arms tightly wrapped around his waist relaxed, and Yu Tu heard Tang Xiaoxing agree in a muffled voice: "Okay."

The little dog seemed to be in a bad mood.

Do you want it that much?

Yu Tu asked Tang Xiaoxing, "Unhappy?"

"No." Tang Xiaoxing shook his head.

"It's obviously there." Yu Tu said affirmatively, "Because I won't let you touch it, are you unhappy?"

Tang Xiaoxing turned her face away and did not answer.

A bedside lamp suddenly turned on in the darkness, and the warm yellow light illuminated the head of the bed, making the two people sleeping together under the quilt show clear outlines.

Tang Xiaoxing was not unhappy when he said this, but he turned away and turned the back of his head towards Yu Tu, clearly looking angry like a child.

"Tang Xiaoxing." Yu Tu called her in a low voice and turned over to lie on top of Tang Xiaoxing. "What are you so angry about?" Tang Xiaoxing did not push Yu Tu away and allowed Yu Tu to lie on her body. She even put her arms around Yu Tu's waist

. To prevent her from falling off her body, she turned her head to the side and refused to look at Yu Tu.

Yu Tu forced her head to move slightly.

Then I discovered that Tang Xiaoxing's eyes were red, looking like he was trying not to cry but couldn't hold back the tears.

Yu Tu was extremely surprised: "Tang Xiaoxing, what are you doing?"

In the impression, Tang Xiaoxing rarely cried and always looked silly and happy. Unexpectedly, he cried once yesterday and turned into a crybaby. .

Originally, Tang Xiaoxing's tears were just rolling around her eyes, but when Yu Tu asked him this question, she immediately couldn't hold back anymore and started to flow down, like a flood bursting its embankment.

Although he looked pitiful, Yu Tuo somehow wanted to laugh.

She was sure that there was some misunderstanding between her and Tang Xiaoxing. Because of her rejection, Tang Xiaoxing made up something in her head and made herself miserable.

"Don't you think I don't let you touch her because I don't like you?" Yu Tu asked, holding Tang Xiaoxing's face.

Tang Xiaoxing sobbed and replied: "No."

"Then why are you crying?" Yu Tu asked her, "You tell me the reason, and I will tell you my reason." It seemed difficult to speak, Tang Xiaoxing's eyes were red, her cheeks were red, and even her ears were red

. Red, turned his head away with a sullen face, and did not answer.

Yu Tu lifted her ear and said, "Tang Xiaoxing, if you don't speak properly, I'm going to get angry." She was so comfortable

in Tang Xiaoxing's arms just now that she almost fell asleep. Suddenly, after such a fuss, she no longer felt sleepy at all.

Tang Xiaoxing felt sad, and it was hard to explain why she was crying, but when she heard Yu Tu say that she wanted to be angry, she was still startled, and reluctantly and embarrassingly compromised, choking up and saying: "You clearly asked me to fulfill my obligations as a partner before, but today you don't." Ken, it must be because I...my skills are not good."

The more he spoke, the more he felt aggrieved, and the golden beans flew away.

Secondly, her self-esteem was hit. She was worried that Yu Tuo's words of practicing again in the future were an excuse to reject her, and she might not be willing to do it again in the future.

Yu Tu was stunned.

Tang Xiaoxing is still crying sadly. Would it be impolite if she laughed out loud?

How could there be such a stupid person?

Yu Tu pinched Tang Xiaoxing's face and pulled her cheeks out of shape. Tang Xiaoxing subconsciously wanted to avoid it and whimpered in resistance.

"Silly dog." Yu Tu was so funny that he leaned over and hugged Tang Xiaoxing, kissed her on the lips, and said with a smile, "Why do you think so?" Tang Xiaoxing was not happy to be laughed at, and stubbornly refused to look at Yu Tu with his mouth pursed

. .

Yu Tu was not annoyed and coaxed her in a good voice: "I don't think your skills are bad, just like yesterday, I..." "

Ahem." The tips of Yu Tu's ears turned red and she was a little shy, but she still looked into Tang Xiaoxing's eyes. Frankly confessing, "I like it very much."

Hearing what Yu Tu said, Tang Xiaoxing was comforted and felt a little better, but her eye circles were still red, her nose was blocked, and her voice was hoarse: "Then why... ..." She sniffed and choked, "Why don't you want to?"

Yu Tu blushed even more, and suddenly punched Tang Xiaoxing for no reason: "You still said it was all your fault!"

Tang Xiaoxing was beaten very confused: " Huh?"

She cried so hard just now that she couldn't stop crying from the corners of her eyes, and her face looked a little funny.

"You don't know the importance at all." Yu Tu snorted, "This is my first time too. You were too strong. I felt a little uncomfortable when I woke up this morning. I felt that it might be swelling. I need to take a rest. It's not because I am dissatisfied with you. Technology, do you understand?"

Tang Xiaoxing's eyes widened.

Yu Tu felt embarrassed by being stared at, so she slapped Tang Xiaoxing coquettishly, rolled off Tang Xiaoxing, returned to her own position and lay down.

Tang Xiaoxing stopped crying and sat up with his upper body supported.

Yu Tu heard the movement behind her and turned to look at her: "What's wrong?"

Tang Xiaoxing's eyes were red, with worry and panic on her face: "Then how are you now? Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

As she said that, she reached out and lifted Yu Tu's hand. Quilt: "Let me help you see if the swelling is severe!"

Yu Tu wrapped the quilt tightly to prevent Tang Xiaoxing from dragging it away: "Lie down and sleep quickly, don't act like a gangster!"

Tang Xiaoxing pulled it twice and didn't move. He didn't mind. Yu Tu said that she was a gangster, and the grievances she felt just now disappeared, but she continued to feel uncomfortable in another form.

She asked Yu Tu in a hoarse voice: "Do I need to go to the hospital?"

Yu Tu really couldn't do anything about Tang Xiaoxing.

It was because Tang Xiaoxing would definitely feel guilty after telling her reasons that she couldn't tell her. But at this level, there was no need to go to the hospital and waste the doctor's time.

She kicked Tang Xiaoxing: "You are making a fuss, go to bed quickly, stop making trouble, this situation is normal, you don't need to go to the hospital, just rest for two days." "Really?" Tang Xiaoxing was doubtful and said with one

hand I grabbed the edge of the quilt and wanted to confirm again.

Yu Tu stuck to the bottom line and refused to let Tang Xiaoxing lift the quilt. He turned around and grabbed Tang Xiaoxing's ears to let her lie down: "I will tell you if you continue to feel uncomfortable tomorrow, so go to bed today, okay?" "Okay." Tang Xiaoxing agreed

.

Finally achieving purity, Yu Tu felt very tired and sleepy.

She didn't get enough sleep yesterday and now she's here to collect debt. She needs a good rest.

Being held in Tang Xiaoxing's arms and breathing Tang Xiaoxing's breath, Yu Tu fell asleep quickly.

She vaguely heard Tang Xiaoxing confirming to her: "If you still don't feel well tomorrow, you must tell me." "

Yes." Yu Tu nodded obediently, his voice soft.

Tang Xiaoxing hugged her from behind, lowered his head, and buried his face into the back of Yu Tu's neck.

She secretly scolded herself in her heart.

It was too selfish to only care about her own mood and let Yu Tuo, who was hurt by her, comfort her in turn.

Tang Xiaoxing was depressed and couldn't understand why he was such a person.

She used to be quite confident. She felt that although she had many shortcomings, she also had many advantages. She always thought that her personality was pretty good.

Tang Xiaoxing doesn't think so now.

She is quite pretentious, coy and conceited, getting emotional at the slightest misunderstanding of self-righteousness, and letting Yu Tu humor her at every turn, which is really bad.

Tang Xiaoxing reflected hard and couldn't help but hug Yu Tu a little tighter.

She is lucky enough to be able to find a wife with such a personality. Her wife is the best in the world.

Reflecting and reflecting, Tang Xiaoxing fell asleep unconsciously.

Maybe because he was worried about Yu Tu's injury, he didn't sleep well that night. Tang Xiaoxing woke up very early.

It was not yet seven o'clock, and Yu Tu was sleeping soundly in her arms.

Originally, he wanted to sleep a little longer, but when Tang Xiaoxing thought about what happened before going to bed last night, her heart felt uncomfortable.

For their first time, she had no experience and no sense of propriety, so she acted in a hurry and didn't know the importance.

Yesterday morning, just seeing so many marks on Yu Tu's body, she should have thought that she had gone too far and must have been more uncomfortable than comfortable. Yu Tu told her that he liked her last night, most likely to comfort her.

Tang Xiaoxing's heart tightened, and she felt no longer aggrieved. She was filled with shame.

While Yu Tu was still sleeping, she took out her mobile phone and looked up information on the Internet. What would be the consequences of being injured due to such a thing, how should she deal with it, etc.

Originally, Tang Xiaoxing believed that what Yu Tu said was not a big problem, but when he searched for relevant terms on the Internet, the relevant information that popped up scared Tang Xiaoxing's face to pale, and his hands were shaking when he slid the interface.

It can't be that serious, right?

Yu Tu refused to let her examine him last night. The more Tang Xiaoxing thought about it, the more terrible he felt.

It shouldn't be very serious, but Tutu's wife is afraid of scaring her, so she won't let her see it?

Tang Xiaoxing's heart was aroused and he was completely sleepless. He lowered his head several times and glanced at Yu Tu who was covered by the quilt.

Maybe Tang Xiaoxing was too restless, and Yu Tu was annoyed by her troubles, so she rolled out of Tang Xiaoxing's arms and lay down on her back to continue sleeping.

Tang Xiaoxing struggled for more than ten minutes, but still couldn't hold it back, so she decided to take a look and confirm.

She couldn't let Yu Tuo endure the injury because of her. If the injury was really serious, Yu Tuo would have to go to the hospital for treatment no matter how reluctant he was.

Tang Xiaoxing made up her mind, so she climbed up quietly and furtively, lifted the lower half of the quilt a little, and tried to reach out and take off Yu Tu's panties.

Yu Tu had a strange dream.

Although she successfully stopped Tang Xiaoxing last night, Tang Xiaoxing's hugs and kisses before that left a clear impression on her.

Even though she was asleep, the sensations in her body were still subconsciously active.

She seemed to feel a familiar touch when she was half asleep and half awake. Her body responded naturally and projected the feelings she got in reality into her sleep.

The scenes in the dream were quite intense, but they were almost meaningless. Yu Tuo felt hot all over, and finally woke up feeling uncomfortable.

Opening her eyes, she found that Tang Xiaoxing was not lying next to her as usual.

Instead, there was a big bulge in the quilt under her body. The embarrassing and angry reaction she had in her sleep came from under the quilt.

When she woke up, Tang Xiaoxing was playing with something. Yu Tu suddenly trembled all over, his limbs became weak, and he felt wet under his body.

"Tang Xiaoxing! What are you doing?" Yu Tu was so shocked that he had never seen such a scene before, so he subconsciously kicked his legs towards Tang Xiaoxing.

Tang Xiaoxing was kicked in the lower abdomen by Yu Tu and fell to the end of the bed with an ouch.

Yu Tu quickly sat up, pulling up the quilt with both hands to wrap himself completely.

Seeing Tang Xiaoxing clutching her stomach and hissing and gasping for air, she felt a little distressed, thinking that the kick had used 80% of the strength, so it might really hurt.

Tang Xiaoxing, who was so patient with beatings, was so painful that he grimaced and gasped.

But the shocking scene and the strange feeling in her body made her very uncomfortable. After a brief panic, Yu Tu calmed down temporarily, suppressed her anxious heartbeat, and waited for Tang Xiaoxing to give her an explanation.

After pausing for two seconds to regain his composure, Tang Xiaoxing raised his hands: "Honey, don't be afraid, I'm just taking a look." He just

checked to see if the injury was serious.

Yu Tu was in disbelief, with a blush covering his whole face: "It's so early in the morning, you don't say hello... you're so perverted!" He never expected that

Tang Xiaoxing would have such interest.

At the same time, she felt strange that even though Tang Xiaoxing promised to let her rest for two days yesterday, Tang Xiaoxing wasn't such an impatient person?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted without asking for your permission." Tang Xiaoxing put his hands together and apologized to Yu Tu. After apologizing, he raised his head and looked at Yu Tu like a puppy, "But I really want to take a look. "

Yu Tu's face was red. She had just woken up and had that kind of dream. Her mind was in a mess. Tang Xiaoxing begged her like this, and the feeling in her body that hadn't receded seemed to be even more intense.

She pursed her lips and breathed faster. After a night's rest, the discomfort had completely disappeared.

It's not impossible...

Yu Tu gritted his teeth, his face red and bleeding.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then lay down obediently, holding the edge of the quilt nervously with her hands: "Then be gentler." The

light was too dark just now, and Tang Xiaoxing couldn't see clearly. When she saw Yu Tu's agreement, she was overjoyed and rushed over without hesitation.

I checked it carefully, looking inside and outside, to confirm that Yu Tuo's injury was not serious.

Even the redness and swelling subsided, and Tang Xiaoxing finally felt relieved.

She moved very gently during the examination, so she would not hurt Yu Tu.

Tang Xiaoxing put on Yu Tu's underwear, got out of bed, and told Yu Tu happily: "My wife, it's okay, the swelling has subsided, no need to go to the hospital!" Yu Tu rounded her little bunny eyes for the second time today

.

She finally realized something was wrong.

Tang Xiaoxing happily lay down next to Yu Tu, and stretched out her hands to take Yu Tu into her arms: "Don't worry, go back to sleep." Yu Tu was red-faced but very irritable, Tang Xiaoxing hung her up, and now she was not responsible for putting out the fire

. Want sleep!

She grabbed the pillow and slapped it on Tang Xiaoxing's face: "Whoever wants to sleep with you, go and sleep in the living room!" Two minutes later

, Yu Tu threw her out of the bedroom. Tang Xiaoxing was wrapped in a thin layer of air conditioner and was retracted on the sofa. , I don't understand it at all.

She looked at the bedroom door and heard a very clear lock.

As if a fire was burning from the bedroom to the living room, Tang Xiaoxing shrank her neck and shivered.

"Why?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 138 9
重生女配要和影后老婆离婚 Author:黎小黎 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7669516 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/213249.html Married to the famous movie quee...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
12.2K 197 9
渣A重生后冰山O说她爱我 Author:慕慕千寻 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7257991 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/83386.html Once he was reborn, Pei Nanfei vo...
21.7K 431 17
穿成古代纨绔渣A Author:洛小湃 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7613978 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/248062.html Shen Xingyue transformed into a cann...