Dressed like a scumbag and do...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿成渣A宠妻无度 Author:呆不乖 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4154100 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/294486.ht... More

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82 END
83-87 EXTRAS: NING MO NENG X JIANG LUOFEI
88-89 EXTRAS: NING MOZHEN X XU SIROU
94-97 EXTRAS: SHI LE X YEN LI

90-93 EXTRAS: XU FANGCHEN X TANG YUQIAN

240 2 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

90

Tang Yuqian did not expect Xu Fangchen to come looking for her.

Hearing someone knocking on the door, Tang Yuqian opened the door and saw Xu Fangchen standing outside. She opened her eyes wide and pointed at her with some uncertainty: "Why are you here?" "Take Zhile away without saying a word,

Do you want her to have no mommy?"

Seeing that Xu Fangchen didn't care about her at all and walked straight into the house, Tang Yuqian remembered that she was this kind of person.

She has a bad temper, has a quick temper, and speaks irritably. Apart from her good-looking face and occasional gentleness, Tang Yuqian doesn't even know what she likes about her. She is really a bastard.

Thinking that she was fine now, he didn't owe her anything.

Tang Yuqian also changed her previous gentleness, frowned, and pulled her impatiently: "Zhile is sleeping, don't make any noise." Xu Fangchen looked back at her, this is what

Tang Yuqian should be like, tempered and unhappy. Let's just say, I won't be accommodating or aggrieved.

She turned and walked towards the kitchen: "I'm thirsty, is there any water?"

Tang Yuqian followed her, frowning: "Why did you come to me? If you want to take Zhile away, I won't agree. "

Xu Fangchen opened the water, took a big sip, and looked at her: "If I want to grab it, can you stop me? Can you beat me?" Although they are both alphas, Xu Fangchen's physique is much better than Tang Yuqian's

. He is much taller than her.

When she was in the army, Xu Fangchen was ranked first in all trainings, and Tang Yuqian was usually among the last. She couldn't even eat when she was punished by the coach.

Probably when she was so hungry that she was dizzy, the buns that Xu Fangchen brought her made her fascinated, and she actually thought that Xu Fangchen was very good.

"You can give it a try," Tang Yuqian didn't give in. She held her head high, "At worst, the fish will die and the net will break." Xu Fangchen put the

mineral water bottle aside, suddenly grabbed her arm, pushed her against the refrigerator, and trapped her between her hands. He got closer and asked her, "We are dead, what should we do about Zhile?"

She had seen this face up close for more than a year. When he was lying quietly on the hospital bed, he looked gentle and obedient.

Unlike now, her big eyes were open, her long eyelashes were slightly upward, and her shadow was reflected in them.

Xu Fangchen had a smile that made people's hearts beat faster, but she still said ambiguous words in a gentle tone.

Tang Yuqian originally thought she could face her calmly, but her heartbeat was not obedient. It was beating very fast, and her hands unconsciously tightened the hem of her skirt. She couldn't bear to look at Xu Fangchen, so she looked away and frowned. Wrinkling tightly: "What do you want?"

Xu Fangchen withdrew his hand, stood up straight, and his expression became serious: "Let me take care of Zhile with you. If one day you find someone you like, go and Pursue your happiness."

It's still for Zhile, that's right, there is nothing else to talk about between them except Zhile.

Tang Yuqian secretly clenched her fists, took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly, looked at her, and said with a calm smile: "Okay, since you want to be responsible, please go and wash Zhile's clothes now. "

Xu Fangchen entered the bathroom and saw the baby's small clothes in the basin, which still smelled a bit.

She had never done anything like this before, and she frowned during the entire process of washing the clothes. When she finally finished washing the clothes, she let out a long breath.

Just after hanging the clothes, Zhile woke up.

Tang Yuqian went to coax her, and her tone was particularly gentle. When talking to Zhile, her eyebrows were curved, her face was full of smiles, and she was not impatient at all.

The baby is very cute and looks a lot like Xu Fangchen.

Tang Yuqian saw her standing at the door, picked up Zhile, walked over and asked her, "Do you want a hug?"

Xu Fangchen reached out to pick it up, but she didn't expect the baby to be so soft, and she was afraid of hurting her.

Zhile was very obedient when she held her hand and smiled at her. Xu Fangchen also laughed. It felt magical. Suddenly she became a mother and had such a lovely daughter.

Xu Fangchen moved into the guest room on the grounds of taking care of their mother and daughter.

Both of them were the eldest ladies in the family before, and they had never done housework or taken care of children.

The two persisted for three days and finally found a suitable confinement nanny and nanny.

With someone helping, the two of them had some free time, staring at each other at home, which was a bit embarrassing.

Therefore, Xu Fangchen went to learn the skills of holding and coaxing the child from the confinement nanny, while Tang Yuqian learned from the nanny how to prepare complementary foods for the child.

At nine o'clock in the evening, the confinement nanny and the nanny got off work. When they went to work, Xu Fangchen went to comfort Zhile when she cried. When she was hungry, Tang Yuqian went to make milk powder.

After Zhile drank the milk, she pooped again. Xu Fangchen went to clean her up. After coaxing her back, they were both very sleepy.

Xu Fangchen returned to the room and just lay down when she heard Zhile's cry and suddenly woke up.

Then she went to Tang Yuqian's room to coax the child. After coaxing her, she went back to her room to sleep. It felt like the child woke up again before she fell asleep. This happened over and over again throughout the night, and she barely slept at all.

Finally, after the nanny and confinement nanny went to work during the day, Xu Fangchen felt that she was saved and hurried back to her room to sleep.

After a while, the door to the room was opened, and Xu Fangchen woke up suddenly: "What's wrong? Did Zhile cry?" She turned around and saw Tang Yuqian standing at the door holding a pillow: "Mother-in-law is coaxing Zhile in the room, I'll come over to catch up on her sleep

. ."

After she finished speaking, she walked towards Xu Fangchen, and Xu Fangchen quickly moved her position and asked her to lie down.

The two of them were a little uncomfortable at first, but they were so sleepy that they both fell asleep after a while. After that, they let themselves go and completely forgot that there was another person on the bed.

When the two of them were awakened by the nanny's knock on the door, they suddenly woke up when they saw each other's faces so close to each other and their hands and feet intertwined with each other.

Tang Yuqian subconsciously pushed Xu Fangchen, who pulled her out of bed.

Now it was good, Tang Yuqian fell directly on Xu Fangchen's body, their eyes met, and they almost kissed.

Xu Fangchen had a faint smile on her lips, put her hands behind her head, and looked at her calmly: "How long are you going to keep pressing on me?" Tang Yuqian came back to her senses and quickly got up with a blushing face: "Who, who

? I asked you to pull me? I deserve it."

Xu Fangchen got up and slowly took off her pajamas: "You came to my bed to sleep, pushed me out of bed, pressed me on top of me, and you said I deserved it? Can you please be reasonable?" Tang Yuqian turned around

. He glared at her: "I'm unreasonable, you, you, you... why are you taking off your clothes?"

"Changing clothes?"

Xu Fangchen naturally took the skirt and put it on. Seeing her covering her eyes, she said amusedly: "You are so Why are you surprised? It's not like you haven't seen it before."

Having said that, at that time she was lying down unable to move, and Tang Yuqian took off her clothes to take care of her, which was completely different from the sultry situation now.

Tang Yuqian was too lazy to tell her anymore and simply left the room.

After a while, both of them changed their clothes and went out to eat. Neither of them spoke, and the atmosphere was a bit dull.

In the afternoon, the two played with Zhile for a while, and she fell asleep again. They had nothing to do, so Xu Fangchen suggested going to the movies.

Tang Yuqian hasn't been to a movie for a long time since she was pregnant and had a baby, and taking care of Xu Fangchen.

When Xu Fangchen mentioned it, Tang Yuqian was immediately moved: "Okay."

So the two of them quickly bought movie tickets, told their confinement nanny and nanny to take care of Zhile, and then went out to watch a movie.

It seemed that this was the first time the two of them had gone to the movies since they met, and for some reason they felt like they were dating.

The movie was chosen by Xu Fangchen. It is a romantic literary film full of youthful pain, from falling in love in adolescence to later separation, and then to an unexpected reunion, where two wounded hearts are tightly linked to each other again.

Someone burst into tears in the cinema. I don't know which scene or sentence touched her sad memories.

Tang Yuqian also had tears in her eyes, but she didn't cry.

After leaving the cinema and walking for a long time, the two of them didn't speak.

The last scene of the movie is when the two reunited and then parted ways.

They walked together for a long time without speaking, fearing that it would embarrass the other person if they opened their mouth to try to stay, fearing that the other person's intentions were different from theirs, and fearing that there would be no future even if they expressed their intentions.

Then they said goodbye with a smile, turned around, and walked farther and farther, faster and faster. However, after stopping, when they saw each other turning around, their faces burst into smiles, and they ran towards each other again, hugging each other tightly in the heavy snow. .

People who love each other always understand each other no matter how long it has been.

so good.

Tang Yuqian suddenly felt even more disappointed when she thought of this.

The person she likes is right next to her, but that person doesn't like her.

"Xu Fangchen."

Tang Yuqian stopped and looked at her. Under the street lamp, Xu Fangchen's eyes still looked clear and bright, without any different emotions.

"Yes."

She responded softly, her eyes falling on her: "What's wrong?"

Tang Yuqian's nose suddenly felt a little sore, and she had the courage to ask: "Is it really just because you are happy that you came to me?"

She thought in her heart Some were looking forward to Xu Fangchen's answer, but some were afraid of her answer.

This feeling of being completely pulled by Xu Fangchen made her feel flustered: "Forget it, I just asked casually."

She walked forward quickly, wanting to avoid the disappointing answer.

Before she fell in love with Xu Fangchen, she would never run away. If she encountered a problem, she would just solve it, or face it calmly, just like going to the alliance army. She would just face it calmly.

But after falling in love with Xu Fangchen, she didn't know what to do when she encountered a problem related to her. She looked forward to it while avoiding it.

Xu Fangchen looked at the slim figure in front of him and was suddenly stunned.

Of course she came to Tang Yuqian not just because of Zhile.

But it wasn't entirely because of Tang Yuqian, she just wanted to give each other a chance.

If, if they get along well with each other and fall in love with each other, then marriage will be a matter of course.

If they still can't get along, no regrets, at least they tried.

Xu Fangchen caught up with Tang Yuqian, grabbed her arm, pulled her over, looked at her seriously and said seriously: "I came to you not just because of Zhile." After getting the answer she wanted, Tang Yuqian suddenly wanted to cry

. .

Xu Fangchen's eyes were red when she saw her, and she gently pulled her into her arms and held her, like coaxing a child, patting her back: "Maybe, we can try to start over, and I will learn to love you, Aizhi Happy.

For one year, if we fall in love with each other after one year, we will get married.

If... we fail to fall in love with each other, the choice is still yours to get married or leave."

Tang Yuqian suddenly fell in her arms She started crying and kept beating her shoulders.

What Xu Fangchen, a bastard, didn't know was that for Tang Yuqian, the choice was never in her hands, she was the one being led away.

That night, after coaxing Zhile twice, Xu Fangchen simply climbed into Tang Yuqian's bed.

Tang Yuqian was startled, and then she felt Xu Fangchen leaning over. She lay flat and didn't dare to move.

Xu Fangchen's warm breath came to her ears, and she whispered in her ear: "I'm too lazy to run around, how about I just sleep here?" Tang Yuqian didn't speak, but slowly turned over and faced her back

.

She really suspected that Xu Fangchen flirted with her on purpose, but there was no evidence, so she had to let out a long breath.

A hand suddenly hugged her waist, and then she was pulled back, her back pressed against her soft body.

Xu Fangchen was already very sleepy and asked in a daze: "Is it okay?"

"Okay."

Tang Yuqian's voice was a little hoarse when she opened her mouth.

She thought Xu Fangchen hugged her unconsciously, and wanted to move away from Xu Fangchen's arms, but unexpectedly, she pulled her into her arms again and hugged her tighter.

Tang Yuqian: "!!!"

91

In fact, it was not very comfortable, but Tang Yuqian was reluctant to let her stay away.

Feeling that the breathing behind her became evener, she tried to take Xu Fangchen's hand away, and then slowly turned around.

In order to check Zhile's situation more easily, a small desk lamp was lit in the corner of the room. Although the light was very dim, it was enough to see the people around him clearly.

Tang Yuqian had seen the face of Chi Chi countless times, and could picture her appearance even with her eyes closed. However, this was the first time she had seen Xu Fangchen taking the initiative to sleep with her like this.

Xu Fangchen is beautiful, with a heroic look in her eyebrows, which gives people a strong feeling. Her whole body exudes the aura of keeping strangers away. People who are not familiar with her will think that she is very cold and difficult to approach.

Tang Yuqian couldn't stand her at first. She thought she had a bad temper and was impatient. She didn't know why so many omegas liked her.

Among them is Tang Yuqian's good friend, Zhou Li.

When he was in college, in order to chase Xu Fangchen, Zhou Li would bring her breakfast every day, and in order to have a class with her, he would skip all his classes.

He also sent love gifts to Xu Fangchen every now and then, and did everything an omega likes to do for his lover.

But Xu Fangchen is so stubborn. She doesn't like you. No matter what you do, she will frown slightly, and then refuse, refuse, refuse expressionlessly.

Zhou Li was rejected many times by Xu Fangchen and cried extremely sadly in front of Tang Yuqian.

Tang Yuqian was angry that her good friend was rejected repeatedly by Xu Fangchen, so she went to Xu Fangchen to ask for an explanation.

Only then did Tang Yuqian realize that Xu Fangchen was talking to the omega with an expressionless face, and this attitude was considered good.

For Tang Yuqian, the alpha, in addition to being impatient, her eyes were still impatient, and she could be fierce even if she couldn't even say a few words.

Even when Tang Yuqian tried to stop her, she even pushed her, causing her to fall to the ground. Her hands and feet were bruised and bleeding.

"What kind of alpha is so squeamish?"

Xu Fangchen frowned, without any pity or pity in his eyes.

Despite Tang Yuqian's crying, Xu Fangchen was sent to the hospital. Now she was fine, and Tang Yuqian relied on her.

She said that she was injured and her feet hurt when she walked and her hands hurt when she wrote. She asked Xu Fangchen to pick her up from school and help her with her homework.

Xu Fangchen just gave her a cold look: "If you really don't want to walk or do your homework, I can break your hands and feet. Then you can carry me or hold you if you want. What do you think?" Tang Yuqian

? He was so angry that he gave up and stared at her with his hands on his hips and his head held high: "Even if you cripple me, you can't just let this matter go. The skin on

my hands and feet is broken, what if there are scars?" ?"

Xu Fangchen looked at her carefully now. She looked pretty good, but it would really be unsightly if she had scars on her body.

Xu Fangchen looked at her condescendingly: "What do you want?"

"I..." Tang Yuqian thought for a moment, but she couldn't go too far, "I want you to buy me breakfast for a month."

Xu Fangchen looked at her and said She didn't say anything, but the strong sense of oppression was obvious. Tang Yuqian got scared and took the initiative: "Two weeks, no more." Xu Fangchen chuckled: "One week, no more.

"

Tang Yuqian froze on the spot, still thinking about her smile just now. When she came to her senses, Xu Fangchen had already walked away.

The next day, Xu Fangchen didn't deliver breakfast to Tang Yuqian until ten o'clock. Tang Yuqian was already hungry and asked her to deliver it early tomorrow.

The next day, Xu Fangchen called Tang Yuqian at six o'clock and asked her to go downstairs to get breakfast.

Tang Yuqian couldn't get up, so she asked Zhou Li to go down and get it. After a while, Zhou Li went upstairs pitifully: "Yuqian, get up quickly. Xu Fangchen asked you to go downstairs and get it yourself." "Then let her wait

. "

Tang Yuqian covered her head and continued to sleep.

When she woke up, Xu Fangchen had left early. She left her breakfast at the door of the dormitory and sent her a message asking her to pack the breakfast.

On the third day, the time finally became a little normal. Tang Yuqian went downstairs to get breakfast on time. Xu Fangchen handed it to her and turned around and left without saying a word.

"Hey, wait a minute."

Tang Yuqian caught up with her: "Have you eaten? There's so much, I can't finish it. You can eat it together."

As she said this, she took out the bread and handed it to Xu Fangchen, who said calmly He glanced at her and said, "Are you afraid that I'll poison you?"

Mistaking her kindness as a donkey's liver and lungs, Tang Yuqian snorted, "Forget it if you don't want to eat it."

The two of them went their separate ways when they reached the intersection.

Soon it was the last day to deliver breakfast. Xu Fangchen asked her: "Is the injury healed? Is there any scar?" Tang Yuqian looked at her hands

and feet: "Fortunately, there is no scar."

"That's good," Xu Fangchen said She stuffed breakfast into her hand and said, "We're settled."

Then she turned around and left.

Tang Yuqian looked at her cold back and raised her fist angrily. This person was really annoying.

I say she is annoying, but I seem to see her everywhere.

Either on the way to eat, on the way to class, or when she occasionally goes to the library, she can see Xu Fangchen.

It was like a poison. Sometimes when she was walking on the road, she could feel that she would meet Xu Fangchen somewhere, but to her surprise, she actually did.

Xu Fangchen still looked cold and cold when walking with her friends. It was rare to see her smile.

When she saw Tang Yuqian, she just glanced at her and looked away, as if she didn't recognize him.

Tang Yuqian saw that she didn't say hello to her, and she didn't say hello to her either, but she felt a little angry. After all, they knew each other. Would she die if she said hello?

Zhou Li feels that Tang Yuqian has become more and more disgusted with Xu Fangchen recently. She complains about Xu Fangchen to her every now and then, with her mouth full of disgust and dissatisfaction.

But every time I met Xu Fangchen, my eyes couldn't help but look at her, and they would look at her for a long time.

Zhou Li was confused. She always felt that Tang Yuqian didn't really hate Xu Fangchen.

The two met again after they joined the alliance army, and Xu Fangchen and Tang Yuqian were assigned to the same group.

Xu Fangchen always ranked first in all trainings, while Tang Yuqian was among the last. She was punished and couldn't eat, and when she was so hungry, Xu Fangchen handed her a few steamed buns and taunted her: "It's just you." With this physical strength, why do you want to hold me back?"

Tang Yuqian was so hungry that she didn't care about her taunts. She took the buns and started eating: "If I don't come, there will always be someone who wants to come, and there will always be someone behind in the queue who won't be able to eat. .You

are the first, you are great, can you please help me get an extra meal in the future?" "

That won't work," Xu Fangchen said, "Everyone's meal is fixed."

This is true, everyone's meal is only so. There are many, and the only thing that can take more is steamed buns.

Xu Fangchen's daily training was more intense. She probably saved these buns to fill her stomach, but she didn't expect them to enter her stomach.

After Tang Yuqian finished eating the buns, she finally felt that she had regained some strength. Although it was difficult to speak, she still thanked others for their help.

Xu Fangchen waved her hand, turned around and walked away gracefully.

Tang Yuqian wanted to laugh inexplicably, and she kept complaining: "Why are you pretending?"

Later, Xu Fangchen would give her steamed buns as long as she was punished.

The more times she did it, Tang Yuqian became thicker-skinned and bolder.

When he saw Xu Fangchen in the army, he would greet her with a smile. Xu Fangchen still had that cool and cool look, so he said "yes" and she understood.

Where she can't see her, Tang Yuqian's eyes will always chase her, watching her heroic stance in the military, watching her flexibly navigate through various obstacles to set an example for everyone.

Occasionally seeing her and other alphas hugging each other's shoulders, chatting and laughing, she would feel slightly uncomfortable.

I can't help but complain in my heart, I can laugh when I talk to others, but I always look so serious and expressionless when I talk to her.

Later, when the army went on a mission, Tang Yuqian hoped to be assigned to a group with Xu Fangchen, but she didn't expect that they were actually assigned together.

When she learned that she was going on a mission, Tang Yuqian was still a little scared, but when she thought of being with Xu Fangchen, she suddenly felt at ease. It seemed that as long as she was there, nothing could be done.

The mission was to rescue a doctor of medicine from terrorists. The process was not smooth, but luckily the doctor of medicine was rescued.

When Tang Yuqian received the retreat signal, she saw that Xu Fangchen had not come out yet. She quickly called Xu Fangchen, but no one answered.

At that moment, Tang Yuqian's heart twitched. She had never been so scared, and she had never been so brave. She picked up the gun and ran in the opposite direction.

Soon a car rushed out. When she saw that the person sitting in the car was Xu Fangchen, Tang Yuqian opened her eyes wide and breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing Xu Fangchen stretching out her hand, she immediately ran and jumped over and grabbed Xu Fangchen. Then she grabbed him and pulled her into the car, and sat directly in Xu Fangchen's arms.

There were gunshots outside, and someone chased him in a car.

Xu Fangchen asked Tang Yuqian to drive, and she changed bullets and turned around to fight with the enemy again.

From time to time, bullets passed through her side. Tang Yuqian's heart was beating wildly, her brows were furrowed and she was driving. She knew that as long as Xu Fangchen was there, nothing would happen.

Suddenly, Xu Fangchen saw that the people behind him were using artillery shells, and he immediately opened the door and threw Tang Yuqian out. Then the car was hit and exploded into pieces, and the two of them rolled down the cliff.

Fortunately, both of them were wearing body armor and various protective equipment when they went out, and they only suffered some minor injuries.

Afraid of the enemy chasing them, the two ignored the pain and helped each other find a place to hide. The mountains and forests were so complicated that they couldn't tell the direction for a while.

The two walked for a while and saw a cave, so they quickly walked over to rest.

There was a stream flowing in front of the cave. Tang Yuqian's mouth was dry and she wanted to get up to get the water.

Xu Fangchen grabbed her and said, "I'll go."

Then she took off the cup she always carried, walked to the stream, took a sip of water, followed the clean water source, and poured a bottle of water back.

"Thank you."

Tang Yuqian took the water and took a sip. The two of them looked at the green mountains outside, and no one spoke for a while.

I don't know where they are now, and I don't know if the reinforcements can find them.

"We just gave in. Why didn't you leave? Why did you come back?"

Xu Fangchen turned his head and looked at her, frowning slightly, looking very serious.

Tang Yuqian didn't dare to look at her and turned her face away: "I called you, but you didn't answer. I want to find you." "Why are you looking for me?"

Xu

Fangchen's voice was calm, but slightly angry: "I don't know what's going on inside. Danger? If even I can't escape safely, with your little ability, are you going to die?"

Tang Yuqian found a stone to lean on: "I didn't think so much at the time."

Xu Fangchen stopped talking, and now she said nothing It's no use, I still have to think about what to do next.

It was getting dark outside, and the enemy wouldn't find them right away, so they were safe for the time being.

Xu Fangchen's intercom was broken, but Tang Yuqian's was still there. She took it out and tried it, but there was no signal and she couldn't make contact.

"Let's rest here for now, and wait until dawn tomorrow to find where there is a signal." "

Yeah."

The two of them stayed in silence. After a while, Tang Yuqian's stomach growled, and she did not dare to speak. In this situation, where can we find food?

Xu Fangchen had the habit of packing some food with her when she went on a mission. She took out the biscuits from her bag and they were all broken. She handed the ones that were manageable to Tang Yuqian: "Eat it as you go." Tang Yuqian looked at her in surprise

: "Why do you have everything?"

"Just bring the necessary necessities."

Xu Fangchen suddenly thought of something, touched his body, and looked through all the places where things could be stored.

Tang Yuqian looked at her doubtfully: "What are you looking for?"

Xu Fangchen was not afraid of the hail of bullets, but now his brows were furrowed, as if he was in big trouble.

"You stay here, don't wander around, I'll go out and take a look."

She said and left the cave.

When it got completely dark, Tang Yuqian didn't see Xu Fangchen come back. She was a little worried that something had happened to her, so she went out of the cave to look for her. She didn't see Xu Fangchen, so Tang Yuqian called her softly: "Xu Fangchen? Xu Fangchen, where are you?"

After walking down the road they came from, Tang Yuqian saw a motionless figure in the stream. She was startled and ran over despite the pain: "Xu Fangchen? Xu Fangchen?" "Don't come here!

"

Xu Fangchen's voice was hoarse, as if she was trying her best to suppress something.

Knowing that she was alive, Tang Yuqian also calmed down, and then she noticed that the air was filled with the smell of pheromones, which was as mellow and strong as red wine, making people feel dizzy.

As the same alpha, Tang Yuqian would instinctively reject the pheromones of other alphas. She was also very uncomfortable at the moment, but she quickly understood that Xu Fangchen had reached a susceptible period.

No wonder she was groping for something on her body before. It must be the inhibitor that was lost in the battle.

If the alpha in the susceptible period cannot combine with the omega, and there are no inhibitors, it will be so uncomfortable that you want to die.

Tang Yuqian has not heard of any alpha that survived the susceptible period by force.

Seeing Xu Fangchen holding her head in the water, she felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to drown herself.

Tang Yuqian didn't care about her own discomfort. She went over to pull Xu Fangchen up and held her face: "Xu Fangchen, Xu Fangchen, don't do this." "Go away!" Xu Fangchen resisted the urge to hit and pushed Tang

Yuqian

.

She was very irritable at the moment, and if she took action, she would probably be unable to control herself and beat Tang Yuqian to death.

Tang Yuqian was pushed into the water by her, then she got up and rushed over to hug her: "Let me help you, Xu Fangchen, let me help you." It is not impossible for Alpha to combine, and now there is no other way except

this .

Xu Fangchen looked at her with a gloomy face: "Tang Yuqian, do you know what you are talking about?" "

I know."

Tang Yuqian looked at her and then began to take off her clothes.

If there were other choices, Xu Fangchen would not do this. She was about to go crazy at this moment. Holding back the last trace of reason, she asked her: "Don't regret it?" "No regrets." Tang Yuqian had already taken off her top, her clothes under

the

moonlight The skin was so white that Xu Fangchen's eyes turned red. She picked him up, walked quickly to the grass next to him, put him down, and leaned over to kiss him.

The alpha in the susceptible period was impatient and reckless. Apart from Tang Yuqian's feeling that kissing was more comfortable, everything else was only painful.

When Xu Fangchen pressed the mark in the end, she screamed like crazy and struggled to escape, but was held down by Xu Fangchen and could not escape at all.

Tang Yuqian's hands were tightly grasping the grass. Her face was red and veins were popping out. All her feelings were concentrated in one place, her nerves were tense, and she was happy and painful.

When the marking was over, Tang Yuqian breathed a sigh of relief. Her whole body was like a deflated balloon, and she suddenly fell limp to the ground, not wanting to move.

Xu Fangchen also woke up at this time. Seeing that Tang Yuqian's glands were bitten and bleeding, she picked up her clothes, washed a soft area and wiped her clean.

There were still a few hours before dawn, Xu Fangchen dragged her tired body and carried Tang Yuqian back to the cave. She also found a way to light a fire and dry their clothes.

Seeing Tang Yuqian lying on the ground with her eyes closed and her brows still furrowed, she went over to hold her in her arms. By the firelight, she saw many bruises on her body, including those caused by injuries caused by falling off the cliff, and those caused by her loss of control just now. of.

Xu Fangchen suddenly felt very sorry for her.

In the middle of the night, Tang Yuqian developed a fever and her whole body was very hot. Xu Fangchen made a wet towel to cool her down, then took off her clothes and hugged her until dawn.

There was no time to rest, so the two of them dragged their tired bodies on the road as soon as dawn, and finally contacted the troops. They just breathed a sigh of relief, and soon heard the sound of someone chasing them, and they had to find a place to hide.

Tang Yuqian looked at Xu Fangchen, who was sleeping peacefully at the moment, and recalled that time when she blocked the rock that fell from the explosion for herself, and suddenly passed out.

How many times in the middle of the night, Tang Yuqian would wake up from the nightmare when thinking of that scene.

Fortunately, fortunately, she woke up now and slept beside her safely.

Tang Yuqian couldn't help but crawl into her arms, wanting to get closer to her so that she could know that this moment was real and not a dream.

Maybe she fell in love with her early on and couldn't help herself.

If the tenderness at this moment was a dream, she hoped to sleep like this and not wake up.

After she closed her eyes and fell asleep peacefully, Xu Fangchen slowly opened her eyes and gently held her in his arms.

Xu Fangchen has never liked anyone before, and she doesn't know what it feels like to like someone. If you must choose one person to spend the rest of your life, then spend your life with her.

The author has something to say:

You will soon know what it feels like to like someone.

92

Early the next morning, the gentle sunshine shone on the curtains, and the breeze blew the curtains, throwing up a ray of light that fell on the floor, which was a bit dazzling.

Tang Yuqian opened her eyes in a daze and saw that it was already dawn. Then she saw herself lying in Xu Fangchen's arms. She was startled at first, and then she remembered that she had gotten into Xu Fangchen's arms, and she suddenly blushed.

Xu Fangchen opened his eyes, looked at her for a few seconds, and saw her shouting in panic: "Zhile."

They both woke up at the same time, and immediately got up to see Zhile.

Seeing her lying in the crib, breathing evenly and sleeping soundly, the two of them breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

When she raised her head and their eyes met, Tang Yuqian looked away with a guilty conscience. She scratched her ears and looked down at Zhile: "Why did she sleep for so long this time? Aren't she hungry?" "When she was sleeping. She is

growing, let her sleep."

Xu Fangchen gently pulled Tang Yuqian's arm: "You go and wash up first, and I will look after her." After Tang Yuqian finished washing, Xu Fangchen went

to wash up. After a while, Zhile woke up. , the nanny and confinement nanny also came, they had breakfast and went back to sleep.

Because they had slept for a few hours before, neither of them felt sleepy until dawn.

Suddenly, Tang Yuqian's phone vibrated. She picked it up and saw a message from Zhou Li, asking her where she was and if she had time to attend the college reunion.

All in all, since she went to the Alliance Army, it has been a long time since she saw her college classmates.

If she had completed her studies normally, she would have graduated a year ago.

Although the alliance specially applied for graduation certificates for her and Xu Fangchen, those college days still cannot be returned.

Tang Yuqian hadn't replied yet, and Zhou Li's message came over again: "I've made inquiries, and the omega you like will also come./Smile" "Also, I have a girlfriend, I will introduce it to you by the way

. We know each other./Shy."

Tang Yuqian typed with her head down: "I'm playing abroad now. When is the class reunion?" "

The day after tomorrow, you can come back in time tomorrow, anyway, the flight is very fast. You are still chic and want to go where You can go wherever you want to have fun, unlike me, who is tied down by my girlfriend and has to report wherever I go."

This was a clear and understated tone.

Tang Yuqian said with a smile: "Okay, I know you have a girlfriend, so it wouldn't be appropriate to show off." "Hey, I can't help it, I can't help it. If you come the day after tomorrow, I will arrange a seat for you next to the omega

. Maybe you two will be together when the time comes.

Hehe, then I will be the matchmaker, and you will give me a big red envelope when you get married." "You

started dreaming in the clear sky/covering your face. I'll see if I have time. I'll give it to you tomorrow. You reply."

"Okay, you must come, everyone misses you! The main thing is that I miss you very much!" "

If I miss you more than your girlfriend, I will come anyway." "

Then I miss you more than my girlfriend. My friend still wants to think about it!"

"Haha, okay, I'll be back tomorrow."

After Tang Yuqian sent the message, she turned her head and was startled. Xu Fangchen didn't know when she half-stretched her body and poked her head over.

"W-what are you doing?"

Tang Yuqian looked at her nervously.

"It's nothing."

Xu Fangchen lay back and turned his back to her.

Tang Yuqian blinked. If she didn't feel wrong, Xu Fangchen didn't seem happy?

Throughout the whole day, Xu Fangchen seemed to be absent-minded, his eyes always falling on Tang Yuqian, his brows furrowed slightly, as if he had something to say, but he refrained from speaking.

During dinner in the evening, Tang Yuqian told her that she had something to do the day after tomorrow, so she would go back to Xinghai City tomorrow afternoon and asked her to take care of Zhile these two days.

Xu Fangchen didn't say anything and responded with one word: "Okay."

That night, Xu Fangchen did not sleep in Tang Yuqian's room. She thought of the message she saw from Zhou Li during the day, saying that the omega Tang Yuqian liked was going to attend the class reunion and asked her to do it. Go, Xu Fangchen tossed and turned and didn't fall asleep.

Tang Yuqian is an alpha and has graduated from college. It is normal to have an omega she likes.

But for some reason, Xu Fangchen felt uncomfortable when she thought of meeting the person she liked, even if that person was someone she once liked. It was like eating fish with a thorn stuck in her throat. She couldn't swallow it or spit it out. No, I don't know who to tell if I feel uncomfortable.

The key is that when Tang Yuqian told her that she wanted to go back to attend the class reunion, she didn't even have the right or the position to ask her not to go.

Zhile woke up again in the middle of the night. Tang Yuqian hugged her and coaxed her while Xu Fangchen went to make milk powder for her.

After putting Zhile to sleep, Xu Fangchen was about to leave when Tang Yuqian stopped her: "Do you... want to sleep here? You'll get half of the bed." Seeing Xu Fangchen pause and not move for a while, Tang Yuqian's heart skipped a beat

. got up.

She felt that something was wrong with Xu Fangchen today, as if she was not happy. She was the only one who could make Xu Fangchen unhappy. She wanted to try to persuade them to stay because she wanted to give them a chance to reconcile.

According to Xu Fangchen's previous temper, she must have walked away without looking back.

At this moment, her thoughts had gone far away, but her feet remained in place. After calming down for a while, she turned around and lay down on the bed, with her back to Tang Yuqian and closed her eyes.

Tang Yuqian looked at her back, her long hair lying softly on the pillow, exposing her slender neck.

Tang Yuqian asked tentatively: "You...do you have anything to say?"

"Go to sleep."

Xu Fangchen closed her eyes irritably. She didn't know what to say or how to say it. It was all her own. Just annoyance.

She didn't want to say it, and Tang Yuqian had no choice. After hesitating for a moment, she slowly leaned over and gently hugged Xu Fangchen from behind. For a moment, their heartbeats were beating very fast.

Xu Fangchen opened her eyes and felt the warm and soft body on her back. The discomfort and irritability in her heart dissipated a lot.

As long as Tang Yuqian likes her, what does it matter if she goes to meet someone else?

Isn't he just an omega?

She, Xu Fangchen, has never been compared to anyone before.

After thinking about this, Xu Fangchen was no longer awkward. She turned around and hugged Tang Yuqian into her arms: "If you don't sleep, it's time for Zhile to wake up. Go to sleep." The next day, Tang Yuqian said goodbye to Zhile: "Good boy, mom

. Come back tomorrow night, and be good at home."

After she finished speaking, she kissed Zhile on the face. Xiao Zhile smiled happily, and Tang Yuqian's heart almost melted: "Mom, I really want to take you with me everywhere."

"Okay, don't worry, you can go back. I will take good care of Zhile and wait for you to come back." "

Then it will be hard on you these two days."

"This is what I should do."

As soon as Tang Yuqian left, Xu Fangchen instantly felt at home. The room was much deserted. She sat by the bed and talked to Zhile: "Xiao Zhile, your mother has gone away. Do you miss her?"

The nanny was cleaning the house. When she heard Xu Fangchen ask this, she smiled and said: "She is so young, how can she know whether she wants it or not? Besides, how can she start thinking about it as soon as she goes out?" After the nanny finished speaking, she realized that she seemed to be talking too much, so she hurriedly

He went into the kitchen to clean up, as if he didn't exist.

Zhile started to make a fuss, and her confinement sister-in-law took her to sleep.

Xu Fangchen was sitting on the sofa, suddenly not knowing what to do.

She recalled that when she first came here a month ago, she and Tang Yuqian took care of Zhile like crazy. Now she can take care of Zhile by herself. Time flies so fast, so fast that some emotions arise for her. Don't even know.

Just like now, Tang Yuqian had just gone out and she already started to miss her.

Probably too boring.

Xu Fangchen wanted to find something to do for herself, so she took out her computer and studied in the living room.

The Xu family company is still waiting for her to come back to pick her up. Now that she is stuck here, she can only take time to take online classes to learn about company management.

After a while, Yu Lu sent her a message asking her what she was doing.

Xu Fangchen ignored her, and Yu Lu said to herself: "Omega is really difficult to understand. It's so difficult for me." When it came to emotional issues, Xu Fangchen became interested and asked her, "What's wrong?"

Yu

Lu He started to complain to her about how coquettish and pretentious the omega was, how he didn't take her to heart, and how he was ambiguous with other alphas. She was going to be angry to death, but he just liked her and was manipulated. Dead.

Xu Fangchen first expressed sympathy, and then started: "I have a friend who has also encountered relationship problems recently. Come and analyze it, maybe you can find the answer." "What problem?" "There is an alpha who likes her, and she

herself

also I don't know if she likes that alpha, but she would feel uncomfortable seeing that alpha meeting someone she once liked, so she really doesn't want her to go. Doesn't it sound like you don't want

your omega to meet other people?"

"It looks like it."

"Then what do you think my friend means to this alpha?" "

Then your friend definitely likes that alpha. She's jealous!"

Do you like it? Xu Fangchen was stunned for a moment.

"My friend has a bigger problem. She had a child with that alpha, but because my friend didn't want to get married at first, the alpha took the child away. Then she chased her and now they live together."

"What's going on with this friend of yours? You've already given birth to a child to that alpha, and you still don't want to get married? What does she want to do? Shouldn't it be said, your friend is quite a scumbag. It was her fault that Alpha took away her child. ."

Xu Fangchen seemed to be scolded by someone, but she still didn't dare to admit it, so she continued to ask: "Then what should she do now? You know that I have never been in love, so I can't think of any good ideas." "Look at your friend.

What are you thinking? If you just want a child, just take the child away when the alpha is not around. If you still want to be on good terms with

that alpha, just apologize to others, and then show your attitude and show that you want Sincerity to live a good life with others."

"I will convey your words to my friends, thank you."

Xu Fangchen was thinking about finding Tang Yuqian now. She put away the computer, booked the tickets online, and asked Yuesao packed up Zhile and went with her. She wanted to take Zhile back to Xinghai City to find Tang Yuqian.

It was already midnight when she arrived in Xinghai City. Zhao Hui knew she was coming back and was so happy that she couldn't sleep.

Until she came back and saw Zhile sleeping peacefully in her arms, she gently took it over and smiled until there were tears in her eyes: "Xiao Zhile, you are so good." "Where is Yuqian? What's the matter

? Didn't come back with you?"

"She came back during the day. She is going to attend the class reunion tomorrow. I brought Zhile back secretly. I will go find her tomorrow and ask her to stay and not leave." "That's great, come back

. Just leave, don't leave, don't leave at all, it's great that your family is reunited."

Early the next morning, Tang Yuqian sent a message to Xu Fangchen, saying that she wanted to have fun and see her.

Then the video call came over. Xu Fangchen deliberately took a shower in the bathroom and then connected to the video call.

Tang Yuqian was lying on the bed and saw Xu Fangchen taking a bath without any warning. In the hazy mist, Xu Fangchen raised her hands to wipe the water on her face. Her figure was very charming.

Tang Yuqian took one look and covered her phone. It was Xu Fangchen who should be embarrassed, but she felt as if she had been exposed. Her face was burning hot and her heart was beating very fast for no reason.

All day long, Tang Yuqian's mind was filled with Xu Fangchen's figure, and she had no intention of listening to what everyone was saying in the school.

Zhou Li brought his alpha girlfriend over to introduce her to her. She greeted her politely and exchanged greetings with them. Then Zhou Li sat next to her and asked, "How are you and Su Qin doing?

" To Su Qin, it was just a misunderstanding.

When she was in college, Zhou Li asked Tang Yuqian what kind of omega she liked. She said she liked Su Qin. Later, for some reason, it became known that she liked Su Qin.

Tang Yuqian's explanation was of no use. With her arrogant character, everyone thought she was lying. They firmly believed that she just liked Su Qin, but she would not admit it.

"What can we do?"

Tang Yuqian smiled and picked up the wine glass and took a sip: "It's just a chat. Don't make blind choices. I have an alpha." "Ah

? I have an alpha?"

Zhou Li Disappointed: "I thought you would have a chance."

"If I want to find an omega, am I still missing a chance?"

"That's true," Zhou Li clinked glasses with her and drank, "Then you eat first, and I'll follow Say hello to the others."

"Okay, let's go."

Many classmates came over to say hello to Tang Yuqian, and she responded with a smile. In fact, she didn't know the names of some of them, but they looked familiar.

By the end of the meal, it was already past eight o'clock, and someone else suggested going to have a song, so a group of people moved to have a song.

Tang Yuqian originally wanted to go back, but Zhou Li drank too much and pulled her to prevent her from leaving, saying that he missed the days of singing with her.

So she had no choice but to sing along. After singing two songs loudly with Zhou Li in the box, Tang Yuqian's emotions were aroused. She played dice with them and drank when she lost.

Winning and losing, noisy and noisy, drinking a lot of wine, my head was buzzing and bloated.

When they went out, one, two, and three of them were staggering and needed help.

Zhou Li's girlfriends were pretty reliable, one on each side helped him out and took a taxi.

The other students were sent back by those who had not drank.

After Tang Yuqian came out, she woke up a little when the night wind blew, and took Zhou Li to talk and laugh with her.

The two of them had the same tacit understanding as when they were in college. They knew what the other was going to say halfway through the conversation, high-fived each other, and burst out laughing.

Smiling, Zhou Li shook his head when he saw Xu Fangchen getting out of the car: "I, am I hallucinating? What's wrong with me? Why do I seem to see Xu Fangchen?" "Ah? Where?" Tang Yuqian

followed

. Looking back, she saw Xu Fangchen walking towards her step by step. She took Zhou Li's arm and brought their heads together: "It's over, it's over. I'm hallucinating too. I also saw Xu Fangchen." Zhou Li slapped her

. She raised her arm and said with a smile: "She is still so cold, and still so good-looking." "

Yes, yes," Tang Yuqian agreed, "Why is she so good-looking, why do I like her so much."

"You, you like her Her?"

Zhou Li laughed as if he had discovered some shocking secret: "You like Xu Fangchen?

Yuqian, you actually like Xu Fangchen? Didn't you hate her the most before? I remember you always said in front of me She said bad things, hahaha."

Xu Fangchen was not very happy to see Tang Yuqian drunk and unconscious, and cuddling with the omega. When she heard Zhou Li's words, her brows furrowed even deeper.

She walked over and, without saying a word, pulled him into her arms and hugged him: "Let's leave first." "

Eh? Why are you leaving?"

Zhou Li chased after him: "Don't leave, we haven't had enough fun yet. Here."

Her alpha girlfriend pulled her along, and just as their taxi arrived, they simply took her away.

Tang Yuqian was hugged by Xu Fangchen and staggered. She looked up at Xu Fangchen: "I'm not dreaming, why are you here?" Xu Fangchen put the person into the car and fastened her seat belt

.

She was afraid of copying Zhile and her parents when she went home, so Xu Fangchen took her to the hotel.

Tang Yuqian was so drunk that she fell unconscious. Xu Fangchen carried her into the room and threw her on the bed. She bounced on the soft big bed, then turned over and fell asleep.

Xu Fangchen walked over and patted her face. When there was no response, she went to the bathroom to get a wet towel and wiped her face.

Tang Yuqian reluctantly hid, and waved her hands with a groan: "Go away, go away."

Seeing her so drunk, Xu Fangchen got angry. If she didn't come to pick her up tonight, what was she going to do?

Do you want to go with that omega?

Two drunkards together, who knows what will happen?

If she had known that giving her freedom would make her indulge like this, she should have stopped her from attending this class reunion.

The more she thought about it, the more irritated she became. Xu Fangchen simply stopped wiping her, threw the towel to the ground, and sat down on the bed.

The buttocks had not yet warmed up from sitting, and the sleepy man suddenly lay beside the bed and vomited.

Xu Fangchen covered her forehead and waited until she finished vomiting, then took the person out and opened another room.

After vomiting, Tang Yuqian sobered up a little. She touched Xu Fangchen's body all the way up to her face, pinched it, then pinched it again, and fell down on the bed in surprise: "You, are you real?" "Are there still fake ones

? "?"

Xu Fangchen pulled her into the bathroom: "It stinks so much, let's wash it off."

As she said that, she pushed her into the bathtub and turned on the water.

"I won't wash."

When Tang Yuqian wanted to get up, she pushed her down and sat down again: "Sit down." She

was dizzy and sleepy. Tang Yuqian was about to doze off while leaning on the bathtub, but Xu Fangchen woke her up. She handed over a toothbrush: "Brush your teeth, you just vomited."

Tang Yuqian was stunned for a moment, then took the toothbrush and brushed her teeth slowly as she asked.

Suddenly she remembered something and stood up in panic: "Zhile, where is Zhile? You're back, what should Zhile do?" Seeing that she almost fell, Xu Fangchen quickly hugged her: "Zhile can't sleep now

. It smells very good, don't worry."

Tang Yuqian breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, that's good."

After the water in the bathtub was put, Xu Fangchen went to take off Tang Yuqian's clothes, but she avoided her: "I'll wash it myself."

Xu Fangchen Her hands froze and she hesitated, then continued to help her take off her clothes: "You are so drunk, what if you fall into the bathtub and drown without taking off your clothes?" "That's none of your business," Tang Yuqian looked at her

. She said, "Who are you? Do you care about me?"

Looking at each other, Tang Yuqian clearly drank too much, but her eyes were very clear.

Xu Fangchen was more awake than she was. He directly held the person down and said while taking off: "I am your first woman."

93

When Tang Yuqian heard Xu Fangchen say that she was her first woman, she thought of the night with Xu Fangchen, as if her body had been carved with marks, and she still remembered those blushing and heart-pounding details, and she couldn't help but get goosebumps all over her body.

She knew that Xu Fangchen had no choice but to do it with her at that time. Only she was willing, and she was the only one who deeply remembered that painful night.

But even though it hurt, she still couldn't bear to forget it.

Just like now, when she saw Xu Fangchen taking off her clothes forcefully and domineeringly, and wanted to help her take a bath, she was reluctant, but also selfish. She didn't want to resist to the end because of the wine, but she seemed to want to refuse and welcome him.

When Tang Yuqian struggled, her long hair got wet. Now it clung to her body docilely, and she became more awake.

She watched expressionlessly as Xu Fangchen took the skirt she had taken off and threw it away. Then she brought the bath towel in and put it on the shelf.

Xu Fangchen squatted next to her, took a towel and rubbed it on her body, just like rubbing clothes, without any pity.

Tang Yuqian was hurt and screamed to avoid it: "Be gentle, it hurts me." "You

will wake up only when it hurts."

Xu Fangchen pulled her arm, not letting her hide, and continued to rub it with a towel: "Get off. If you drink so much for the first time, it won't just be as simple as rubbing you."

"Then what do you want?"

Tang Yuqian frowned and looked at her dissatisfied, a little aggrieved: "Do you still want to hit me?"

" I want to beat you."

Xu Fangchen rubbed her body until she was white and red, pulled her up and wrapped her in a towel, then took her out and threw her on the bed.

Tang Yuqian jumped twice on the bed, panting and yelled at her: "Xu Fangchen, can you be gentler!" "

No."

Xu Fangchen stood by the bed and took off her wet skirt.

Tang Yuqian looked at her with wide eyes, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, she couldn't help but swallow, a little nervous and a little expectant: "You, what are you going to do?" "What do you think?" Xu Fangchen threw her long skirt

aside

, As soon as he lifted his long legs, he got on the bed, directly pulled Tang Yuqian over and held her in his arms, and then spanked her twice on the buttocks.

Tang Yuqian: "..."

She took off her clothes and went to bed to hug her, just to spank her?

Tang Yuqian was so angry that she pushed her away: "Go away! Don't touch me!" "

Tang Yuqian, I've been with you for so long, you've had enough."

Xu Fangchen said, hugging her into her arms again, He rubbed the place where he had just been spanked: "You know it hurts, so be good."

"Who said that?"

Was she angry because she was spanked twice?

Although there was this reason, but more importantly, wasn't it... wasn't it...

Forget it, she couldn't say that even if she was drunk, she was just rushing to give someone something.

"Then why are you so angry?" They

looked at each other, big eyes staring at small eyes, both of them frowned, both were angry, neither one was convinced by the other, they didn't look like a pair of lovers, but more like enemies.

"Huh!"

Tang Yuqian turned around and ignored her. Maybe it was because she put too heavy a filter on Xu Fangchen that she fell in love with her.

The two of them are probably not suitable at all.

Xu Fangchen picked her up and hugged her, no matter how hard she struggled, she couldn't get away: "Don't bother, go to sleep." Tang Yuqian went to break her hand: "Let go, I don't want

you to hold her to sleep."

Xu Fangchen didn't. When he spoke, he just hugged her and closed his eyes, frowning, feeling helpless.

If it had been anyone else, or before, she would have gotten up and left long ago.

After enduring it for so long, her patience was about to run out. She just hoped that Tang Yuqian could be a little better and calm down.

But Tang Yuqian was different from what she expected.

Seeing that Xu Fangchen was ignoring people, she became even more unhappy. She was so angry that she had no room to express her anger. She lowered her head and bit Xu Fangchen's arm.

"Tang Yuqian!"

Xu Fangchen was completely angry now. He directly pressed the person under him, pressed his hands on the pillow, and asked with a sullen face: "You are not going to sleep, are you?" The atmosphere suddenly became a little strange and dangerous, as if Xu Fangchen next

second He would kiss her and then set her on fire.

"So what if I don't sleep?"

Tang Yuqian looked at her, her heart almost beating out of her chest. She wanted to look away immediately, but she held it back and forced herself not to be scared.

Anyway, Xu Fangchen wouldn't do anything to her.

"Okay," Xu Fangchen nodded and said through gritted teeth, "Then don't sleep."

After Xu Fangchen finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed her lips hard.

Tang Yuqian's memory was instantly pulled back to that night, the passionate kiss, the gentle touch, and the tearing pain... She shrank subconsciously, her body longing for Xu Fangchen's touch, but there was still some feeling in her heart

. She was afraid, afraid that Xu Fangchen would cause her pain like that night again.

Seeing her escaping, Xu Fangchen stopped, his face darkened, and he looked at her: "Are you going to continue?" Tang Yuqian looked up and saw her beautiful face was fierce, and suddenly felt that Xu Fangchen didn't like or love her at all

. .

She was just angry and punishing her.

Tang Yuqian felt aggrieved, tears welled up in her eyes, she couldn't hold it back and started crying.

Xu Fangchen was stunned when she cried. When he calmed down, he realized that his tone was too harsh. For a moment, regret and discomfort surged into his heart. She leaned over and gently kissed the tears from the corners of Tang Yuqian's eyes, and coaxed in a warm voice: "Don't cry." Her coaxing made Tang Yuqian feel even more aggrieved, and her tears fell down

as if the dam had burst. She slapped Xu Fangchen while

Accused: "You are not gentle at all. You only know how to bully me, talk about me, yell at me, and be cruel to me. I hate you to death." "Okay, my fault," Xu Fangchen said softly and patiently coaxed me

. She said, "It's all my fault. I should have been gentler to you."

She gently kissed her cheeks, lips, and neck, all the way down.

Tang Yuqian's emotions were gradually calmed down by her. She wiped away her tears, put the back of one hand on her eyes, and grabbed the sheets with the other hand. She was so nervous that her heartbeat almost drowned out all other sounds.

"Don't be afraid."

Xu Fangchen hugged her and whispered softly in her ear: "I won't let you hurt anymore."

Tang Yuqian was stunned for a moment. It turned out that she also remembered what happened that night, and tears fell silently.

Then, Xu Fangchen took her hand away: "Tang Yuqian, look at me."

Tang Yuqian turned her face away and did not dare to look at her. She didn't know how to describe the feeling now. She was obviously very comfortable, but she didn't know why she felt uncomfortable in her heart. So sad, I want to cry.

Seeing that she kept crying, Xu Fangchen had to stop. She really didn't know what to do.

Maybe it was a mistake for her to come back. If she had not come back, the relationship between the two of them would not have developed into such a bad situation now.

"You should rest, I'm going out first."

Xu Fangchen rolled over and quickly picked up the long skirt on the ground. Just as she was about to put it on, she heard Tang Yuqian stop her: "Xu Fangchen, do you... like me?" Xu Fangchen turned around and said,

Seeing Tang Yuqian sitting up, her skin was glowing white under the light. It was also a little pink because of her emotion. It looked like a sweet pastry, which was particularly tempting.

She didn't cover herself with a quilt, leaving her completely exposed to Xu Fangchen's field of vision, and she felt a little bit desperate.

The relationship between them has always been unequal. It was Tang Yuqian who was the first to have feelings for her. It was Tang Yuqian who went to find her on the night of the marking, and it was Tang Yuqian who asked for help. Later, Tang Yuqian took the initiative and gave birth to their child. Cut off relations with her.

From beginning to end, Xu Fangchen felt that she was like a scumbag, not taking the initiative, refusing, and being irresponsible.

Of course she could choose to be a scumbag, but she didn't, maybe because she actually liked Tang Yuqian a little bit in her heart.

"Well," Xu Fangchen admitted generously, "I kind of like you."

After she finished speaking, she turned around to leave. Tang Yuqian said anxiously: "Wait a minute, don't leave."

She lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and as soon as her feet touched the floor, she After she fell, Xu Fangchen heard the noise and quickly turned around to pick her up and put her on the bed.

"Don't leave," Tang Yuqian held her arm, "Xu Fangchen, don't leave."

Xu Fangchen looked at her, her voice clear and hoarse: "What are you staying for?" Tang Yuqian

hesitated for a few seconds, then put her arms around Xu Fangchen, her body close to hers. Looking at her, her voice was gentle: "Do what you haven't done just now..."

Xu Fangchen paused and asked her: "Have you thought about it?"

She warned calmly: "If you cry again, I won't stop."

Tang Yuqian looked at her for three seconds, then took the initiative to kiss her lips and gave her an answer.

Xu Fangchen first let her kiss, and when she wanted to let go, he held the back of her head, deepened the kiss, and then teased her unscrupulously.

Tang Yuqian liked the delicate and dense feeling that Xu Fangchen brought to her. All the feelings in her body were mobilized by her. After confirming that Xu Fangchen liked her, her mood became wonderful and she took the initiative to open herself up to accept Xu Fangchen.

The body curves of both of them are beautiful, and they have a natural beauty.

They were intertwined and soon got better, only to realize that it was such a pleasure to do this kind of thing with the person you like.

When the love reached the depths, Xu Fangchen kissed her over and over again, but still felt that it was not enough and that she should say something more.

She had never said any touching love words, and she had never experienced anything like this except that night.

When listening to other people's alphas talking about their relationship with their omegas, they would shout out casually, "Baoer, baby, baby, darling, wife..." But when it came to

her mouth, those words seemed to disappear automatically. , I couldn't shout no matter what.

It wasn't until she rested completely that she hugged Tang Yuqian and gently shouted: "Good night Qianqian." That night, Tang Yuqian had

many dreams. Sometimes she dreamed that they were being chased by terrorists while performing a mission, and sometimes she dreamed that she was being hunted by terrorists. Xu Fangchen pinned her down and turned around to find someone else watching. The moment was so scary that Tang Yuqian woke up from her dream.

It was bright outside, and clothes were scattered on the floor in the room.

She was wearing nothing and slept on the same bed as Xu Fangchen. The clearly visible ambiguous marks on her body showed that last night was not a dream. She had indeed had one with Xu Fangchen. There was a blank moment in her head. At this moment, Xu Fangchen also woke up. She stood up and sat down, looking at her

softly: "Are you having a nightmare?" The scratches on my body, and thinking of the scene when I begged for mercy last night, my face suddenly turned red, and I wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl in. Xu Fangchen had already gotten out of bed and asked her if she wanted to take a shower. Tang Yuqian shook her head: "You go first." "I'll have the clothes delivered, just wait a moment." After that, the two of them packed up and went home. On the way, Tang Yuqian heard Xu Fangchen say that she had brought Zhile back, and she was a little nervous at first. Angry: "Why did you bring Zhile back without my consent?" " I am also asking for your consent now. If you don't want to, we will go back together." Tang Yuqian was caught off guard by her words: "Then, since we are all back, let's stay a few more days." Tang Yuqian lived in the Xu family when she was pregnant. She didn't feel uncomfortable returning to the Xu family now. Zhao Hui and Xu Dongan followed her when they met her. He was as happy as his own daughter. The family sat together to eat, very harmoniously and happily. At the dinner table, Xu Dongan mentioned his intention to let Xu Fangchen join the company and gradually learn company management in order to take over the company in the future. Xu Fangchen posed this question to Tang Yuqian, saying that she would be wherever Tang Yuqian and Zhile were. Zhao Hui and Xu Dongan persuaded Tang Yuqian to stay, and they chose a good and auspicious day to get married. It would be great for the whole family to be together beautifully. It was such a beautiful dinner, everyone was happy, Tang Yuqian didn't want to disappoint the two old people, so she agreed to stay, but the marriage had to wait for now. So Tang Yuqian stayed in the Xu family. In order to take care of Zhile conveniently, she and Xu Fangchen slept in the same room. In the evening, after the two of them packed up Zhile, they both breathed a sigh of relief and fell asleep. After leaving Zhile to Zhao Hui and Yuesao to take care of her during the day, the two began to catch up on their sleep. After a month of this, they finally waited until Zhile could sleep for four or five hours at a time. Both of them obviously felt that the night was wonderful. got up. After putting Zhile to sleep that day, the two went to bed and prepared to go to bed. At first, they were peaceful and peaceful, each sleeping separately, but then they hugged each other and started to kiss without knowing it, and their movements became bigger and bigger. Tang Yuqian was afraid of disturbing Zhi Le, so she didn't dare to say anything. This feeling, which was like having an affair, made Xu Fangchen feel very irritated. She would make some noise from time to time, which made Tang Yuqian pinch her in fear and remind her in a low voice: "Wake me up?" Zhile, you can coax it yourself." "Okay, I'll coax it," Xu Fangchen came closer and said in her ear, "Then can you let me hear your voice?" Tang Yuqian disagreed at first, but she couldn't bear it . Xu Fangchen called her Qianqian, but in the end she got what she wanted. After some time, Tang Yuqian took the initiative to go back home to explain before Tang's mother discovered that she had returned to China. As soon as Tang's mother opened her mouth, she said, "I don't agree. Xu Fangchen is not easy to get along with at first sight. Didn't you figure it all out before? Why did you believe her when she said a few nice words?" "I didn't know that Fangchen liked her before . Me, but now I know that we are in love, Mom, there is nothing you can do if you disagree with this matter. Zhile and I must be with Xu Fangchen." "You can be together , Xu Fangchen will marry into our Tang family." Tang Yuqian told Xu Fangchen about Tang's mother's request. She thought she would be angry, but she said calmly: "Okay, I'll marry you. You are the alpha. I'll marry you, no. What's wrong." "But you are also an alpha, how can you be so angry?" "Others would feel wronged if an alpha marries an omega, but you are an alpha, so it doesn't matter."

Although Xu Dongan was a little unhappy about Xu Fangchen marrying Tang Yuqian, he agreed with Zhao Hui's persuasion.

So Tang Yuqian went back and asked Tang's mother to come to propose marriage.

Tang's mother said angrily: "What? You want me to come to propose marriage?"

At this moment, Tang Yuqian was very calm: "Mom, didn't you say that Fang Chen should marry me? Then you don't have to propose marriage? It's you who made the request. , now that everyone has agreed, you can't go back on your word, right?"

Mother Tang didn't expect that the Xu family actually agreed to marry Xu Fangchen, and she was shocked and angry for a while, not knowing what to do.

After Tang Yuqian's repeated urgings, Tang's mother finally compromised: "I won't marry, and I won't marry anyone. If you want to get married, just get married. The Xu family will organize the wedding, and I don't care." "That's okay

, Then you can come to the wedding."

Finally, on the day of her wedding to Xu Fangchen, Tang Yuqian thought that she would get what she wanted and would not cry, but unexpectedly, she was still moved to tears by Xu Fangchen's words.

Their wedding was held in a hotel, and at one point the host asked the two to confess to each other.

Tang Yuqian had written a manuscript before and was ready to read it, but she didn't expect Xu Fangchen to speak first. She held her hand and said affectionately: "Everyone knows you are my wife today. It's great." Just this

sentence , Tang Yuqian's eyes turned red, Xu Fangchen continued with a smile on her face: "Maybe we are not the most suitable lovers in the world, but we must be the most suitable people for each other. Tang Yuqian, thank you for everything in the past, from now

on From now on, I love you."

She knew that the thank you Xu Fangchen said was for saving her during her vulnerable period, thanking her for bearing all the children who gave birth to them on her own, and thanking her for never leaving her and protecting her. time.

Those words don't need to be made public, they just need to be understood by each other.

And the phrase "I love you" was also said by Xu Fangchen when the two were fighting.

But Tang Yuqian couldn't help but shed tears of emotion at this situation. She wiped away her tears with a smile and threw herself into Xu Fangchen's arms: "Xu Fangchen, I love you too." Three years later, when Zhile was more than three years old

, The kindergarten teacher made way for the parent-teacher conference.

Xu Fangchen was busy with company matters and had no time to go that day, so she asked Tang Yuqian to go.

But Tang Yuqian also had important work to do that day, so the initial discussion between the two turned into a quarrel.

"Your job is important and my job is not important?"

Tang Yuqian asked Xu Fangchen.

"Our work is important, why can't we let the grandparents go to hold a parent-teacher meeting for her?" "The teacher said that parents should participate to enhance the

parent-child relationship."

"That's okay, don't do any work then, let's go together ."

"Okay."

So that day, the two disliked each other and angrily went to hold a parent-teacher meeting for Zhile.

But when they saw Zhile's happy face, the two of them forgot to be angry and cooperated with the teacher's arrangements throughout the process. They successfully completed the parent-teacher meeting and received praise from the teacher, saying that they really love their children and are so busy. Two of them took time out to hold parent-teacher conferences.

On the way home, a family of three walked on the road signing and holding hands.

Zhile said happily: "Mom, Mommy, you are all here today. I am so happy, so happy."

In fact, during this period, the two of them were busy with work and spent a lot less time with Zhile, but the child was very happy. It's easy to be happy, and it's easy to hit the hearts of mothers.

Tang Yuqian lowered her lower body and asked her gently: "Are Zhile happy in kindergarten during this time?" "

Yes, but today is the happiest."

Xu Fangchen said: "From now on, mom and mommy will come to hold a parent-teacher conference for you."

" OK, OK, then I'm so happy."

Seeing Zhile jumping happily, Xu Fangchen and Tang Yuqian looked at each other and both smiled.

"Xu Fangchen," Tang Yuqian raised her eyebrows and said, "don't forget what you said, that you love me." "I can't forget,"

Xu Fangchen recalled that time with a smile on her face, "that time you cried and said, you Love me too."

Life is short and long, and two people may bump into each other because of various things, but people who love each other will always find reasons to reconcile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
5.4K 72 11
穿书后我终于有O了 Author:是鱼昼 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6319902 https://m.shubaow.net/244/244886/ When the popular artist Chao Nanxi transmigr...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...